Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Weather Report
 How is the Weather in your state or country?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Weather Report:  How is the Weather in your state or country? Next Topic
Page: of 108

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - Mar 31 2012 :  4:05:55 PM  Show Profile
Rain, rain, rain here. I want to let my new goat momma and her kids out but it's been raining off and on so decided to just keep them in. And the sheep keep going out to the pasture and a few minutes later they are running back in. Silly sheep! Same with the goats. But good for the gardens!

Kris

Happiness is simple.
Go to Top of Page

GirlwithHook
True Blue Farmgirl

922 Posts

Alyce
Madison WI
USA
922 Posts

Posted - Mar 31 2012 :  5:07:10 PM  Show Profile
Heh, confused here. It was supposed to reach a high of 60 today with a low of 48, but never got above 44!

A hook, a book, and a good cup of coffee....
Go to Top of Page

SpyChicken
True Blue Farmgirl

436 Posts

Christine
Fond du Lac WI
USA
436 Posts

Posted - Mar 31 2012 :  7:29:46 PM  Show Profile
I'm about an hour and a half north of GirlwithHook and we hovered right around 40 degrees...hmmm...we're supposed to hit 74 tomorrow...not sure we'll make it!
Go to Top of Page

knittingmom
True Blue Farmgirl

665 Posts

AnneMarie
Edmonton Alberta
Canada
665 Posts

Posted - Apr 01 2012 :  1:15:48 PM  Show Profile
Well it's sleeting right now (that wondeful snow/rain mix) and -1 centegrade, so some is staying and some is melting and it's very mucky. Is this mother nature's idea of an April Fool's joke? But on the upside tomorrow is supposed to be +8.

We're located in central Alberta.

Farmgirl Sister #3759

"There is no foot so small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world"

"The things that matter most are not really things after all"
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Apr 01 2012 :  3:32:21 PM  Show Profile
It's hot today, high 80s. Beautiful, warm, sunny weather. I wish I could send some of this weather up to Cananda and WI.
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

prariehawk
True Blue Farmgirl

2914 Posts

Cindy

2914 Posts

Posted - Apr 02 2012 :  6:04:47 PM  Show Profile
It hit 90 degrees in some areas around here today. This weather is freaky. It's NEVER been this warm this early in April. I hate to think what the summer will be like.
Cindy

"Vast floods can't quench love, no matter what love did/ Rivers can't drown love, no matter where love's hid"--Sinead O'Connor
"In many ways, you don't just live in the country, it lives inside you"--Ellen Eilers

Visit my blog at http://www.farmerinthebelle.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Apr 02 2012 :  10:01:41 PM  Show Profile
It's 12:02 AM, Tuesday. I can't sleep. It is thundering and lightening. My cat is scared out of her mind. She hates the loud noises. I am amazed that the computer is working. We got a little rain today. I guess more is on the way.
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

musicmommy
True Blue Farmgirl

430 Posts

Wendy
Oregon
USA
430 Posts

Posted - Apr 04 2012 :  06:50:21 AM  Show Profile
Well, we had our wettest March on record here in Oregon. Our back yard is a complete mudpit and the boys went a bit stir crazy, but it is supposed to be sunny this weekend. Time to get out the

One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain.
Bob Marley

www.becomingwendy.wordpress.com
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Apr 04 2012 :  2:13:25 PM  Show Profile
This is the third day of overcast skies, and rain. It is 4 PM, yet it looks like 4 AM outside. After this weather goes through, we are supposed to have beautiful days ahead.
The temperature is in the high 70s.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

sue5901
True Blue Farmgirl

122 Posts

Sue
Wellingborough
United Kingdom
122 Posts

Posted - Apr 05 2012 :  04:45:37 AM  Show Profile
Well I think someone is having a joke with us - we are in the middle of a drought as rainfall has been well below average for 2 years - and so water restrictions start today - hosepipe bans and rstrictions on usage and ..... it rained non-stop for hours!! Not enough to end the drought but at least the gardens have had a good long drink.

Dance like nobody's watching!
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Apr 07 2012 :  08:30:23 AM  Show Profile
The weather in SW Louisiana is absolutely beautiful. Temperature will be in the low 80s, no rain, no wind. A great day to be working/playing outside.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Apr 10 2012 :  3:41:45 PM  Show Profile
It is beginning to get cloudy/overcast here in SW Louisiana. It's been sunny, low 80s, no rain since last Thursday. We are supposed to get rain tomorrow.
I'm just happy Spring is here!
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Betty J.
True Blue Farmgirl

1401 Posts

Betty
Pasco WA
USA
1401 Posts

Posted - Apr 10 2012 :  3:44:18 PM  Show Profile
I will not complain about the weather here in Tri-Cities, WA. It is about 70 deg. and the sun is trying to shine with dusky clouds scooting by. Wonderful day, especially good for gardening.

Betty in Pasco
Go to Top of Page

dutchy
True Blue Farmgirl

4427 Posts

4427 Posts

Posted - Apr 10 2012 :  11:51:02 PM  Show Profile
Is's 104F to 106F today....and the rest of the monts as well :D HOT HOT!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hugs from Marian/Dutchy,
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Apr 11 2012 :  6:46:13 PM  Show Profile
Oh my Dutchy! Definitely summer over there!! Stay cool.
We got a downpour this evening. The day was sunny, temps in the low 80s, then all of a sudden a heard thunder, and rain, rain, rain.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

pennyhenny
True Blue Farmgirl

304 Posts

Missy
Dayton OH
USA
304 Posts

Posted - Apr 16 2012 :  06:15:05 AM  Show Profile
Blustery and raining here in my part of Ohio. I di manage about 20 minutes of weeding after breakfast this morning before the rain started. So nice not to have the heat on in the house and even nicer to walk outside with-out having to bundle up first.

hugs,
-missy-

http://citychickblogging.blogspot.com/

Sisterhood Member#4003

Happiness held is the seed; Happiness shared is the flower.
John Harrigan
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2012 :  4:11:11 PM  Show Profile
SW Louisiana has had a beautiful sunny, rain-free day today with coolish (in the low 70s) temperatures.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Apr 21 2012 :  4:11:37 PM  Show Profile
We have had a cool front in Louisiana. It's been in the low 60s most of the day. The weather is beautiful!
Marly

Go to Top of Page

jill skane
True Blue Farmgirl

853 Posts

jill lillian
stacyville maine
USA
853 Posts

Posted - Apr 23 2012 :  07:22:32 AM  Show Profile
Here in Maine we got snow this morning what a crazy weather year, it was in the 80s last week and now snow. We are having some construction done and that put a halt to that! Now it is raining and hopefully will not go back to snow!
Go to Top of Page

mrs2bears
Farmgirl at Heart

4 Posts

Annette
Vancouver WA
USA
4 Posts

Posted - Apr 23 2012 :  08:49:09 AM  Show Profile
Lovely sun and high clouds with the possibility of thundershowers this afternoon! We are supposed to get to the low 80s today and I am soooo happy because it is my birthday and the usual weather for this day (75% of my years so far) has been the last spring rainstorm comes through this week making my birthday party an inside affair. Today I get to work on the deck!
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Apr 23 2012 :  09:34:06 AM  Show Profile
Our coolish weather is continuing, this morning it was 55 degrees. The high temps is supposed to be in the low 70s. It is just beautiful outside.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Apr 27 2012 :  3:30:21 PM  Show Profile
It was a beautiful and sunny day today. I watered our plants and pulled weeds. The birds were flying about and singing. It was so nice to be outside on such a beautiful day.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

pnickols
True Blue Farmgirl

808 Posts

Patricia
Parma Ohio
808 Posts

Posted - Apr 28 2012 :  3:08:52 PM  Show Profile
sky clearing out , has been cold and rainy today brrr
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Apr 28 2012 :  5:23:22 PM  Show Profile
Patricia, how cold is it in Ohio? We had another beautiful day. This afternoon, it's getting a bit overcast, but no rain is predicted. Such a warm, sunny day to be outside.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

pnickols
True Blue Farmgirl

808 Posts

Patricia
Parma Ohio
808 Posts

Posted - Apr 30 2012 :  04:04:50 AM  Show Profile
Ohio has been bouncing between 40 and 70. such strange weather, mother nature can't seem to pick a season yet. today we are in for some thunderstorms and then some upper 60's. when it's warm I feel like working in the yard but know it is way too early yet to get to crazy with the planting and stuff. we can get snow thru May yet
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 108 Weather Report:  How is the Weather in your state or country? Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page