Bearclover
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

Bunny
Gig Harbor Wa
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Nov 13 2012 :  6:24:42 PM  Show Profile
Oh, and I don't have the property anymore. So I'm starting from scratch.

Farmgirl number 3738
My blogs:
www.curiousorangecat.com
Handmade stuff http://www.etsy.com/shop/CuriousOrangeCat?ref=ss_profile

Fabric website: www.bunnyroseco.etsy.com

Not all who wander are lost.../
Plan to improvise
Go to Top of Page

Tall Holly
True Blue Farmgirl

2305 Posts

Holly
Worcester Vermont
USA
2305 Posts

Posted - Nov 14 2012 :  5:25:47 PM  Show Profile
Good evening everyone,

I am sitting at the dining room table going over Talie's schoolwork with him. I write the assignments in his book then it is up to him to do them each day and ask for help when he needs it. He is 15 now and should be able to do it without me HOWEVER he is so disorganized he gets lost doing one days work. So, we go over his work each day as my schedule allows. If he does not do his work then his basketball playing at the Recreation Center is curtailed. He is not happy when this happens.

I have been putting winter holiday lights on the side of the barn/house. I have not been able to put any up for a long time since I a.ways wait until it is cold out to remember that I should put them up. when it is cold I do not want to be up on a ladder. Today was sunny and in the forties. Yesterday was in the fifties. I am just hanging them up and down and in loops. I am sure when the sun goes down very early and it is dark and dreary out the lights will be beautiful.

Jan I would be exhausted sewing 15 aprons in one day. I think that you work well under pressure and the pressure is on to get everything done by sale day. I am not sure that I have the attention span to do 15 aprons in one day.

There is a building school in the Mad River Valley called Yestermorrow. They have a class on how to design and build tiny houses. I like the gypsy wagon on wheels. It is amazing what building codes make difficult. We do not have zoning in our town but we do have state regulations about sewer and water that we need to comply with. I am going to learn to build with stone, when I have the time, I would like to build a small stone house into the side of the mountain. The earth would help to insulate it.

When I was an undergraduate I would go to the 23rd floor of the library to do my homework because it was the stacks of psychology magazines and while I could not understand the exerpts some of the articles were very interesting. I did pretty well at ignoring them so I could do my work.

People live in yurts around here. Even in Montpelier where they have many regulations and inspections. I wonder what the objections to them are in Northern California.

Sweet dreams everyone,

Holly
farmgirl #2499
Go to Top of Page

rough start farmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

3331 Posts

marianne
The Beautiful Pacific NW Washington State
USA
3331 Posts

Posted - Nov 15 2012 :  02:29:01 AM  Show Profile
Hello,

A building school sure sounds interesting, Holly. Working with stone would be like mosaic work. So pretty. I have a friend in Upstate NY who just finished building their home with her husband. This is the second time that they have done this. What a feeling of accomplishment that must be!

Yesterday, Dh and I had our bloodtests for our insurancee savings program. If we participate by having a blood draw yearly along with a questionnaire about our health risks/habits, we are eligible to save about fifty dollars a month on the cost of our coverage. Since we want this blood draw information anyway, it makes sense for us to take part in the program. I sure don't like the fasting part...I felt cranky all day even after I ate!

Also learned that a friend at Dh's company lost her job. Fairly unexpected. Such a horrible time of year. Really ruined our evening. I can imagine, it affected her quite a bit worse. All politics, completely uncalled for, so irritating.

MIL took a tumble in front of her house on Wednesday. As usual, she decided not to tell us until the next day. Talked to us twice on the phone without telling us about it. She had to have xrays because the doctor felt her wrist was at risk for a broken bone. She is in a sling because her shoulder seems to have taken the brunt of the fall. She is scraped on her knees, hands and face. She thought she had broken her teeth, but they are fine. She didn't hear back yesterday about the xrays, so apparently nothing is broken... She refuses to wear a Life Alert button. She is VERY adamant against moving out of her home. She is 86. DH has been asking her to move up here for years.

I made a very charming (if I do say so myself!) pair of gnomes out of small wooden balls, felt and faux fur. Found the pattern in a Holiday magazine. They are about an inch and a half tall, but they are wearing felt caps that are about four inches tall. Very jaunty! Gnancy and Gnorman will go to live with my daughter for the holidays and Gnina and Gnathaniel who are workaholics will stay in her office to spread holiday cheer.

I picked up some material to decorate some kitchen towels for the season. Hope to get going on those today. They take no time, but I just love how they turn out. I think I will do some ruffles on this set.

Hope everyone is well...
Marianne
Go to Top of Page

jan49829
True Blue Farmgirl

2428 Posts

Janet
Winter Haven Florida
USA
2428 Posts

Posted - Nov 15 2012 :  07:12:47 AM  Show Profile
Marianne, sounds like you are getting some Christmas presents made. My daughter does not want us to exchange gifts at all this year. I amm now wondering what to do. She will get mad if we do get her anything, and she does not want anything homemade. What's a farmgirl to do. She is working 2 jobs and she says it is just way too stressful for her with all this Christmas stuff. I do have a big dinner for her and my son on Christmas Eve.
Busy getting my things priced and packed in crates for craft sale. My livingroom looks like a shiiping warehouse!! LOL!!!

Janet
Farmgirl Sister #3340

http://hardatworkcrafts.blogspot.com

http://Jan49829.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

doll58maker
True Blue Farmgirl

2259 Posts

G
TX
USA
2259 Posts

Posted - Nov 15 2012 :  09:00:48 AM  Show Profile
Marianne I hated my first mother in law - she was mean and rude to me and sickeningly possessive of her sons to the point of causing them to be dysfunctional as adults. She played all sorts of games, including faking a fall at Christmas time the one time we took the children skiing rather than spend christmas with her forcing us to come home from our expensive trip only to learn that she was not hurt at all. after her death it was disclosed that she was an illigitimate child and not wanted or nurtured and treated badly by even other family members, back during a time when babies out of wedlock were social outcasts along with the mothers who had them. it turns out that her mother left her in the care of family members who mistreated her. she was so ashamed of all this that she kept it secret and took on the persona of a very snobbish hipocrite her whole life. It is hard to forgive the damage she did but at least it is now understandable.

Jan I hope your craft show goes well. will be anxious to hear how it turns out for you.
I am going to try the assembly process with the aprons. thanks for the good info. i never seem to think of things on my own.

It is time for a check in from Thelma.
Bunny, the pics of the tiny houses make me think about turning my shed into one as an added attraction to sell it.. It is a cedar building about that size and would not be hard or expensive to convert. Now that there is a garage and another storage building it could be more useful as a tiny guest house. you farm sisters have the best ideas...............

hugs to all my sistas
Glenda #3534
Go to Top of Page

Tall Holly
True Blue Farmgirl

2305 Posts

Holly
Worcester Vermont
USA
2305 Posts

Posted - Nov 15 2012 :  4:59:07 PM  Show Profile
Good evening everyone,

I think I did not do much today.

Marianne I would like to see pictures of the gnomes but I think I remember that you are unable to post pictures. They sound so cute. You must have far steadier hands then I do to work on an inch and a half tall figure.

I like to get ideas from people as well. Sometimes it seems to me that other people are more clever than I am . Like Patty she has a lot of clever ideas like making shopping bags out of grain bags. These are new ideas around here an people are excited to see them. I am glad to not live in a vacuum.

Today was cold and clear in the morning and clouded up as the day went along.

Sweet dreams,

Holly
farmgirl #2499
Go to Top of Page

jan49829
True Blue Farmgirl

2428 Posts

Janet
Winter Haven Florida
USA
2428 Posts

Posted - Nov 15 2012 :  6:47:00 PM  Show Profile
Been busy pricing and packing all day. I got 15 crates ready to go so far, and still have more to price. I need to iron all my aprons before the sale. I think I have 25 aprons all together. That is a good amount. Hope people around here still buy them.
It has been mild here, around 40 during the day and 30 at night. No rain or snow for 3 days now. That is a nice sight.
I work tomorrow, so will not get anything done here.
Have a great evening,

Janet
Farmgirl Sister #3340

Go to Top of Page

DEW
True Blue Farmgirl

317 Posts

Dianne
Weiser Idaho
USA
317 Posts

Posted - Nov 16 2012 :  07:20:26 AM  Show Profile
Hi Everyone
I have been soooooo busy. This time of year just keeps me going. Sorry I have not been on for a while. I am so far behind I will never get caught up. LOL

I get to pick up my spinning wheel today. WooHoo! I am so excited. That is part of what has been keeping me busy. I have lots of alpaca to clean and card so it will be ready ti spin.

Also my friends Jennifer and Kirstan decided they wanted to do some craft shows this Holiday Season. Guess who got drafted to help? LOL It has been a lot of fun. It is interesting to see what sells and what does not. People will buy what they love. No matter the price. We have been very big on touch it feel it try it on. That more than anything seems to sell the hand crafted items. we have a mirror for people to see how they look in the scarves, hats, and other items. Lots of fun!! Who does not like to try on one of a kind items?

I have been praying for all of you even if I can't get on here as much as I use to. I am so looking forward to Thanksgiving break! Time off Woo Hoo!

I love the idea of tiny houses. I just know I would never survive in one. I love open rooms and lots of windows. Bunny I do like the pics of the wagon. Just not for me.

Janet I hope all goes well for you at the craft sale. Take a mirror along so people can see how they look in the aprons. It might help.

I will try to post pics of my spinning wheel when I get it

Dianne
Go to Top of Page

doll58maker
True Blue Farmgirl

2259 Posts

G
TX
USA
2259 Posts

Posted - Nov 16 2012 :  08:28:49 AM  Show Profile
Dianne, good to hear from you and what a great tip about the mirror. I am thinking about a "good, better, best" scenario where I have a basic apron or hat for say $20 and then a mid-price and then the really cool one if you want to spend the $$.

hugs to all my sistas
Glenda #3534
Go to Top of Page

jan49829
True Blue Farmgirl

2428 Posts

Janet
Winter Haven Florida
USA
2428 Posts

Posted - Nov 16 2012 :  4:21:34 PM  Show Profile
Dianne, I do take a mirror with me. I sell alot of hats that way, they get to see what it looks like on them before they buy. I worked today and will again tomorrow, my son is going to an auction. I cleaned the shelves in the middle of the store and re arranged stuff, getting ready for Christmas. He has so much stuff, there is no room for anymore. I has been slow lately, hope it picks up for him soon.
I will try to get on here later,

Janet
Farmgirl Sister #3340

Go to Top of Page

Tall Holly
True Blue Farmgirl

2305 Posts

Holly
Worcester Vermont
USA
2305 Posts

Posted - Nov 16 2012 :  4:25:52 PM  Show Profile
Good evening everyone,

Tomorrow is a big craft fair day here in Central Vermont. there seems to be about ten going on in the area. A friend was up until 1:30 AM last night finishing up her products. She sells creams and beeswax candles. she starts in the summer infusing her oils with the herbs in the sunshine. She will sell at the Fall Farmer's market.

Tomorrow we pick up the dead pigs and cow in vacuum sealed packages from the butcher. We have been waiting for the meat to come back from the smoker although it seems the meat is not actually smoked but more infused with the maple flavor. It is wonderful bacon and ham.

Ross and I went for a walk today in the woods. He had been wanting me to play with him and I am not good at playing house or store. So, outside we went. We found a pine tree with many branches right down to the ground. He climbed about eight feet up and then worried and brought himself back down. He was so proud and strong. He does not like me to take my camera when we go out together but when he was up the tree he was wishing I had it with me to take his picture. We will go again.

I am with you Dianne on wanting windows and space. I think sometime in my old age I will have to downsize but what sold me on this place were the big windows and the light. There are people in town who built a house into the side of the hill and it is bright because all of the front is glass. It is not a huge house but big enough not to feel claustrophobic.

Good luck on the sales Jan. I hope they are many.

Glenda one of the secretaries at the pediatric dentist is named Glinda. lol I did not know it was a name until you said the good witch of the north was named Glinda.

Today the sky was a beautiful autumn blue. The moon is a small crescent and I hope the pictures I hand held look good enough to use. The temperatures were in the thirties most of the day.

Sweet dreams,

Holly
farmgirl #2499
Go to Top of Page

rough start farmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

3331 Posts

marianne
USA
3331 Posts

Posted - Nov 17 2012 :  4:58:47 PM  Show Profile
Jan, waiting for a craft fair update! How are you doing??

Glenda I think your pricing model is perfect ... one for every budget!

Dianne, It takes me a great deal of concentration to post photos, but if you are a wiz at it, it sure would be nice to see your spinning wheel! And what sort of touch it, feel it, try it on things are you peddling at the Craft Fair.

Holly, you are fortunate to have so many fairs to choose from! Bet you were busy today storing all your meat in the freezer. So did Ross enjoy the view from 8 feet up the pine tree or was one good look around good enough for him?

We have been dreary here for a few days. Very little sunshine. And the forecast is five days of rain. Hmmm. I like the idea of lots of windows, and we have them, I'm just missing the sunshine!!

We did some Christmas shopping this morning so that we qualified for our free turkey at our local grocer. We are going to save the turkey for Christmas when everyone will be here. I always get so excited getting great gifts for the kids. Christmas is so fun.

Miss hearing from Darlys and Patty and Kathy more often ... anyone heard any news from Thelma? so glad to hear from you gals who are able to post!!

Marianne
Go to Top of Page

Tall Holly
True Blue Farmgirl

2305 Posts

Holly
Worcester Vermont
USA
2305 Posts

Posted - Nov 17 2012 :  5:41:20 PM  Show Profile
Good evening everyone,

Ross loves the idea of Santa Claus. He is very excited that Santa will arrive in six weeks. I think he hopes for the reality of Santa Claus. Now does he believe? I am not sure because last year my teenagers told him that Santa was not real. I always told them that Santa lived in everyone's heart.

Cheri and Kethry did pick up all of the meat at the butcher. Everyone who was supposed to come and pick up meat today did. Ours is all packed away in the freezers. We will not be hungry for meat this year. I am glad it is all done for a while.

My mother's name was Phyllis May. She always said it wasn't bad enough her mother named her Phyllis but she gave her a middle name that was awful as well. She was named after her father. When she was pregnant with my younger brother my father wanted to name him Phillip Paul. My mother had no interest in that name. So, when she almost died carrying him my father told her she could name him anything she wanted. So, she named him Jonathan Clifford. The Clifford was after a favorite uncle of hers. The Jonathan was all his own.
I do know of a woman who was always called Hazel growing up and she did not like it so when she was in her fifties she decided to go by her middle name nickname of Katie.
I think Glenda you should pick a name you like and tell everyone it is what you choose now.
My great aunt was named Mildred Louise. He live in paramour who was married to someone else liked the name Betty so she changed her middle name to Elizabeth so he could call her Betty. We have some pieces of his family silver that she inherited from him.
What would you change your name to if you could?

I can deal with the cold. I like the cold. It is the endless overcast days that get me down. Lucky for us we have had some sunshine over the past few days. November is the cloudiest month of the year here. There are supposed to be meteor showers this week. I have not seen any yet.

Ross enjoyed the thrill of the height. Until he looked down and then couldn't get down fast enough. He will soon prefer to be up high and hiding in the limbs of the pines.

Some posts just disappeared from the site.

Sweet dreams everyone,,

Holly
farmgirl #2499
Go to Top of Page

jan49829
True Blue Farmgirl

2428 Posts

Janet
Winter Haven Florida
USA
2428 Posts

Posted - Nov 17 2012 :  6:25:14 PM  Show Profile
Holly, you sure do live an exciting life with alot of wonderful stories for us. We all love your experiences. Did you get your Tahoe back yet?
Marianne, the craft sale is not until next weekend. Friday and Saturday. I worked yesterday and today for my son. It was slow yesterday, but busy today. I cleaned all his shelves and moved stuff around. It took me both days to get it done, but I did, and looks nice now and alot less dusty. He brought up alot of Christmas stuff he had in the basement, so I redid his windows and got all that out. I am anxious to see what he bought at the auction he went to today.
I am now very tired after 2 days of being on my feet all day. I did not have a chance to take a break at all today, then had to make supper, DH does not cook.
So far I got 2 turkeys and want to get 3 or 4 more put in the freezer. This is the only time of the year you can get them on sale.
Have a great evening,

Janet
Farmgirl Sister #3340

Go to Top of Page

rough start farmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

3331 Posts

marianne
USA
3331 Posts

Posted - Nov 17 2012 :  8:07:16 PM  Show Profile
Jan and Holly, you must have much more freezer space than I do. We have of course, the space in the refrigerator, as well as a "half" chest freezer. It is plenty of space for us. We don't eat a lot of meat of any kind, so I don't do much "bulk" buying of that type. The size is small enough that I don't lose stuff at the bottom of the freeZer any more.

Holly, I swear I have seen posts disappear from this site before, too. In fact, I remember being on a page and returning to have the posts end on the previous page. Strange.

Jan, sounds like the shop must look wonderful.

I remember my older sister breaking the news to me that Santa was actually Mom. I was so amazed that MY mom was Santa. How's that for the wonder of childhood!

Namewise, I have never loved my name, have at times hated it, but can't really think of one that fits me better. The horrible story is my older sister is named Joanne, after my father and I am Marianne after my mother. Yep, Joanne and Marianne, children of Joe and Mary. We asked why my parents didn't just name one of us Anne and they said they didn't like the name that much. Seriously? I spent my life being called "Joanne/Marianne" or "JoMarianne". Furthermore, my maiden name has 13 letters add that to the eight letters in my first name and the middle name is NEVER on any forms!! By the way, in good Catholic tradition, every female in our family is a Mary of some sort. For example, my sis is Joanne Marie, mom was Mary Louise, Aunt Mary Ellen, and yep, my daugther is Mary Katherine. I succumbed, just too much tradition. And, according to my daughter succeeded in making her life just a bit more challenging by calling her Katie. Oh, well...

marianne
Go to Top of Page

rough start farmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

3331 Posts

marianne
USA
3331 Posts

Posted - Nov 18 2012 :  06:53:28 AM  Show Profile
Gypsy, you do win the moniker competition. Although, I do like GG. I had a friend in school named Ramona, whom we called Monie. She married a classmate with the last name of Mahoney. Monie Mahoney rhymes...She goes by Ramona now. Just had a friend's daughter name her little girl Mae which rhymes with their last name...Am I the only one who thinks maybe your name shouldn't rhyme??

Marianne

Edited by - rough start farmgirl on Nov 18 2012 06:55:11 AM
Go to Top of Page

Tall Holly
True Blue Farmgirl

2305 Posts

Holly
Worcester Vermont
USA
2305 Posts

Posted - Nov 18 2012 :  3:55:10 PM  Show Profile
Good evening everyone,

When I was a young child my best friend across the street was David Hawks. So, they sang that when we were married I would be Holly Hawks. I think names should not rhyme nor should parents deliberately choose something that will embarrass their child. One of my son's pre adoption name was KC no periods and it did not stand for anything. When we finalized his adoption he changed his name.
We have a friend named Mary Kay. She has an older sister named Joanne. just a point of interest.

I think Gypsy you should change the little Glenda under your six sided stop sign on this page to Gypsy.

A lovely high thirties day today. the sun shone all day. the stars at 5:15 AM were brilliant.

We have five freezers so we have plenty of room for all that meat. If we had to buy it we would not eat so much of it.

I fixed the flaps on the cat door. It is a hole in the wall that used to have a plastic flap that swung back and forth. It broke. so I have been in different incarnations. once I had two foam pieces with slits in them on the inside and one on the out. The cats shredded them. I have had rubber flaps similar to the plastic strips that hang down in a freezer at the store. That let in a lot of cold. Now I have two flaps of flannel lined jeans legs nailed to the top on each side of the hole. The cold air still comes in some but not enough to make that end of the house cold. I reconnected it to the top of the hole. Not a big job but one that had been hanging for a while.

Sweet dreams,

Holly
farmgirl #2499
Go to Top of Page

rough start farmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

3331 Posts

marianne
USA
3331 Posts

Posted - Nov 19 2012 :  06:29:38 AM  Show Profile
Well good job on the cat door, Holly. That should make a big difference in warmth. We have a dog door put in by the previous owners. It is in the door from the house to the garage. I shoved a bunch of fleece around the opening and closed it up nine and a half years ago when we moved in. Still, a hole cut in a door lets in some cold! So, do you dedicate a freezer to each cut of meat or how do you stay organized with that many spaces? Lord knows what I would find, and when, if I was in charge of that much space and frozen food. Your family is doing a good job staying so organized.

We are having a pretty good storm. It is supposed to last through Wednesday and drop double digits amount of rain!! Al Roker said it will feel like a hurricane, but isn't. Joy! Glad Dd isn't trying to come home for Thanksgiving.

Have a lovely day!
Marianne
Go to Top of Page

weaverchic
True Blue Farmgirl

362 Posts

gerri
Largo Florida
USA
362 Posts

Posted - Nov 19 2012 :  07:33:09 AM  Show Profile
Good Morning Gals! Just popped in to see what most of us of 50's are doing. Had to chuckle with names. O.k Till this day, God rest my mother's soul, I was blessed with the name Geraldine Ann Genoble. Please Louise! Even at my age now I don't particularly like my name. It's terrible to say that I "cringe" whenever I hear it being said. To me it is a name that when said I immediately ask people to address me as gerri. I'm good with that! I've told my daughter when she blesses me with children I want to be called "gg". Well, got to go and get the back forty mowed!

gerri
Farmgirl 1197

Happiness is in the comfortable companionship of friends.
-Pam Brown
Go to Top of Page

doll58maker
True Blue Farmgirl

2259 Posts

G
TX
USA
2259 Posts

Posted - Nov 19 2012 :  2:16:44 PM  Show Profile
Gerri you don't ever know what subject we are going to cover next, but we always have a good time and laugh a lot. I may be the only one laughing at my own jokes, but what the heck. I have been surfing the singles sites and boy could I tell some funny stuff if this chat was not public.

hugs to all my sistas
Gypsy #3534
Go to Top of Page

weaverchic
True Blue Farmgirl

362 Posts

gerri
Largo Florida
USA
362 Posts

Posted - Nov 19 2012 :  2:33:22 PM  Show Profile
Gypsy, if giggling at one's self makes you happy, enjoy it and embrace it. We certainly go through life with to much negative baggage. I live by the tag line "Remember Life is what you make of it". Keep smiling, giggling, and laughter. I know when I read the posts I always have a smile on my face!

Had to giggle about your comment on singles websites. Good grief, have some of those men looked at themselves lately!?! Now don't get me wrong, a bit of looks can spark a little attention, Hey!

gerri
Farmgirl 1197

Happiness is in the comfortable companionship of friends.
-Pam Brown
Go to Top of Page

Bearclover
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

Bunny
Gig Harbor Wa
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Nov 19 2012 :  8:50:07 PM  Show Profile
Gypsy, I totally know what you mean about the single sites. Scary. Stay safe! There are some real loo loo's out there.

Farmgirl number 3738
My blogs:
www.curiousorangecat.com
Handmade stuff http://www.etsy.com/shop/CuriousOrangeCat?ref=ss_profile

Fabric website: www.bunnyroseco.etsy.com

Not all who wander are lost.../
Plan to improvise
Go to Top of Page

rough start farmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

3331 Posts

marianne
USA
3331 Posts

Posted - Nov 19 2012 :  10:41:35 PM  Show Profile
One's all it takes, Gypsy.
Marianne
Go to Top of Page

prayin granny
True Blue Farmgirl

1874 Posts

Linda
Kansas
1874 Posts

Posted - Nov 20 2012 :  04:16:19 AM  Show Profile
Good morning all!
Just caught up on the last 2 pages. Fun chuckles with the name chatter.

Sounds like everyone is pretty busy these days!
Same here as I try and get some Chrustmas projects going!!
I still can't believe Thanksgiving is in 2 days from now??!! Seems surreal to me. This year just suddenly flew by the last couple months or so!!

We are predicted to get a few snow showers next week! Mercy, not ready for snow, sticking or not!! : )
I think most areas may have a long and cold winter this year!

Well, hope all you ladies are doing good. Stay safe and careful on those singles sites !

Have a great morning , everyone!

Farmgirl hugs,
Linda

Country at Heart
Go to Top of Page

jan49829
True Blue Farmgirl

2428 Posts

Janet
Winter Haven Florida
USA
2428 Posts

Posted - Nov 20 2012 :  06:28:09 AM  Show Profile
I am up to my ears in getting ready for the craft sale this weekend, and Thanksgiving dinner here. I will probably not be able to get on here for a few days, so just wanted you to know I am still around, just soooo busy. Hope to catch up with you all on Monday. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving and weekend!!!!!

Janet
Farmgirl Sister #3340

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 218 **Welcome Wagon: Previous Topic Farmgirls over age 50 Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page