beachymom
True Blue Farmgirl

467 Posts

Kathy
Manchester Tennessee
USA
467 Posts

Posted - Apr 15 2012 :  3:21:31 PM  Show Profile
By the way, I am looking forward to seeing the 'craft' that is made from the swapped fabrics.

Hugs and Squishies!!

Kathy

Farmgirl Sister #3983

Take care of the land and it will take care of you.
Go to Top of Page

beachymom
True Blue Farmgirl

467 Posts

Kathy
Manchester Tennessee
USA
467 Posts

Posted - Apr 15 2012 :  3:34:28 PM  Show Profile
I just found the emails for

Country Dreamer (kleespires@comcast.net)

Nancy - annielaurel (nlwitko@sbcglobal.net)

Kathryn - <cooknnana@gmail.com>

Darlys - tippie@sti.net

Auntie M - Marylyn Roark <mkroark1957@me.com>

Thelma Adams - tdadams@wctatel.net

Acelady02 (Penny) - <removed per request>

Ginny Brown - <cybertiques@myfairpoint.net>

Hope this helps.

Have fun!!

Hugs and Squishies!!

Kathy

Farmgirl Sister #3983

Edited by - beachymom on Apr 16 2012 2:56:25 PM
Go to Top of Page

Tall Holly
True Blue Farmgirl

2305 Posts

Holly
Worcester Vermont
USA
2305 Posts

Posted - Apr 15 2012 :  5:18:58 PM  Show Profile
Good evening everyone,

I am so amazed that I am the first one to post on the board this beautiful Sunday. The temperatures were in the sixties all afternoon. The excitement for my day was trying to pig proof the winter cow pasture. Now, now, don't laugh too hard all of you who have experiences with pigs. it can be done, I am sure of it. the part of the fence that I am working on is about twenty feet long. it is in a very boggy area. The fence posts are loose and wiggle back and forth a good deal but if I can wedge enough slab wood along the bottom it should work. I am also screwing pallets to the slab wood cross pieces to give it a little more oomph. The piggies arrive next weekend. there will be six this year.

Patty I am glad you are up and about. Three ruptured discs, wow. Is there any hope besides surgery of them repairing? and high blood pressure...... sending up healing thoughts for you.

We celebrated Passover last night. We had 26 people at the table. Eighteen were guests. They were an eclectic group and every one got along very nicely. We do put out place names at the table so family groups do not huddle together. Our Seder ceremony has all of the pieces that make Seder like the four cups of wine, the four children, the four blessings but we also have poems, sayings to celebrate spring and the renewal of life and freedoms.
We eat gefilte fish, chicken matzo ball soup and borscht for the vegetarians. We have roasted chicken and brisket. Garlic mashed potatoes, and baked carrots and sweet potatoes, asparagus. We have mock chopped liver which is mushrooms and nuts pureed together with some spices. We have horseradish which was especially nasal clearing this year.

Virtual Trip

Oh, Ginny the lobster and steamers were delicious. I ate soooo much lobster and dipped so many steamers in butter I can hardly move. I can still smell the ocean on my fingers. I was glad to chase everyone up and down the beach slinging seaweed and sand. Finding the dead skate was a bonus. How loud can a woman scream when a dead skate drops onto her lap from above. I think the sound barrier may have been broken several times. I am glad that there were some pieces of sea glass to be found. I wonder how long it had been in the ocean to have become so smooth. I think the shell farm girl with the parasol we made in the sand with sea shells and sea weed was spectacular. I bet that who ever is on the space station could see it.

I enjoyed seeing the puffins. They are so bright against the stark rocks of the northern Atlantic Coast.

I see from time to time advertisements for lighthouses for sale and think about how wonderful the solitude and the sounds of the ocean would be. Maybe in another time it will be possible.

I am glad when the Coast Guard came along side our tour boat that they only wanted to see what all the singing was about and not to check passports.

It was lovely visiting with Ginny for the weekend. Monday morning, I think we will board the schooner to sail south to Freeport to visit the LL Bean outlet store. We could go to the main store as well. I think I remember that there are many outlet stores in Freeport it is an amazing tourist destination. Not much to see but many places to spend your money.

then we shall begin our walk westward across Maine into New Hampshire and then the fine state of Vermont.

Happy shopping.

Holly
farmgirl #2499
Go to Top of Page

doll58maker
True Blue Farmgirl

2259 Posts

G
TX
USA
2259 Posts

Posted - Apr 15 2012 :  6:14:46 PM  Show Profile
FYI you can click on the person s name in the sidebar where they post
And get all the info they have chosen to share if you are a registered
Member of the forum. However ANYBODY spammers hackers etc can come
On here and read our posts. I think this is a mistake for Mjf to allow this
But I believe I am correct. For this reason I request that my email address
NEVER be published on the thread.

I did send Kathy a private email that I will not participate in this swap after
Thinking about how far behind I am I can not add anything else right now
Sorry to be a party pooper
Glenda #3534
http://www.gypsyglenda.com

Edited by - doll58maker on Apr 15 2012 6:29:45 PM
Go to Top of Page

Thelma
True Blue Farmgirl

395 Posts

Thelma
Thompson Iowa
USA
395 Posts

Posted - Apr 15 2012 :  6:18:23 PM  Show Profile
going to try and post a picture
Go to Top of Page

Acelady02
True Blue Farmgirl

1266 Posts

Penny
Washington GA
USA
1266 Posts

Posted - Apr 15 2012 :  6:21:21 PM  Show Profile  Send Acelady02 an AOL message  Send Acelady02 a Yahoo! Message
Kathy, since we don't have a odd number will you trade with Thelma....that way you can be part of this since you put it together and that way I can get ready for my new job....If someone else comes in and you need another let me know...thanks...

(((((Hugs All)))))Penny

Farmgirl Sister #3343

God gives Miracles to those who Believe, Courage to those with Faith, Hope to those who Dream, Love to those who Accept, & Forgiveness to those who Ask...

My blog: http://ourgeorgiafarm.blogspot.com

Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/pgmcgee/#

Edited by - Acelady02 on Apr 15 2012 6:37:34 PM
Go to Top of Page

Thelma
True Blue Farmgirl

395 Posts

Thelma
Thompson Iowa
USA
395 Posts

Posted - Apr 15 2012 :  6:22:50 PM  Show Profile
grrrrrrr
Go to Top of Page

janiee
True Blue Farmgirl

820 Posts

Janie
Shawnee Oklahoma
USA
820 Posts

Posted - Apr 16 2012 :  05:53:08 AM  Show Profile
hello gals! it is a beautiful monday morning! i was able to pick up my "baby" sally on Saturday, the vet wanted to keep her for a 2nd night. i sure did miss her too. she has a liver infection - he said it was similar to hepatitist (sorry for the spelling) and i have meds to give her. she will eat now and drink water but she doesn't do a lot of moving yet. that is ok though, i just wanted her where i could love on her. not much moving on my part either, she wanted me to be beside her so i sat on the floor and she slept next to me.

the tour:
the train ride was awesome! and the conductor was so cute trying to keep up with all of us! I had never had lobster before so that was a learning experience not only for me but all the people sitting next to me. Did you know that "butter" is the new "look" for spring? and the beach was fun with all of us drawing the farmgirl and adding the seashell decoration was awesome. and you know me, i love shopping and i had a wonderful friend in college that came from freeport so maybe we will run into her - she is a party girl too!
got to go to work!
hugs gals
janiee
farmgirl #390
Go to Top of Page

Marylyn
True Blue Farmgirl

316 Posts

Marylyn
Ellsinore MO
USA
316 Posts

Posted - Apr 16 2012 :  06:53:51 AM  Show Profile
Good Monday morning, Gals!!! It is a cloudy morning here in my little valley. The storms that wreaked such havoc in OK and KS dissipated as that front rolled through my neck of the woods. The tomatoes that I planted yesterday got a good soaking rain last night. To the farmgirls in those states where the tornados struck, I hope you are well and safe.

The tour:

OMG....that lobster was soooo good! And those butter stains really are attractive. Then the tour of the lighthouses...fabulous!!! This trip is so much fun,even if we did have to bail a few sisters out of jail!!! Hehehehehe! And the staying up all night...where did that guy with the ponytail come from?? We better ship him back to the train!

Have a great day, Farmgirls!

Love and Light,

Auntie M
Farmgirl # 4062
Go to Top of Page

beachymom
True Blue Farmgirl

467 Posts

Kathy
Manchester Tennessee
USA
467 Posts

Posted - Apr 16 2012 :  07:01:28 AM  Show Profile
Janie- I'm so glad Sally is home again. I know how it is to have a doggie in distress. I remember sleeping all curled around my little black cocker spaniel Jelly Bean when she started getting old and having back pains. I spent one whole night just rubbing her lower back, her tummy, that spot between her eyes, telling her how much I loved her and that I was trying to make it better. Finally morning came and the vet gave her a shot in her back and give me pills to help, but she had a spine thing (don't expect me to remember what it was) that was making her pelvis hurt and harder use her back legs. Well, we kept with the shots, pills & some OTC stuff for arthritis....kept her weight in control, and that worked for several years. Medical science is wonderful. She now sleeps peacefully under our apple tree in the back yard and, yes, I believe animals go to heaven. Wouldn't be heaven if we didn't have our beloved pets with us would it!?!

Her she is just before......

On to other stuff - please get going on your fabric swapping. Don't forget to make a craft (your choice) - 2 please. That way you can keep one and send one back to your partner. And please post pictures when you can.

Virtual tour:
I am so glad to have had a good nights sleep! The crazy train trip...that plane ride - yes that was me along with a couple of others hanging on the outside, on the wings of that little single prop plane. What a rush that was. Wind in our hair, bugs in our teeth. Only to finally land safely and get that lecture from that air Marshall (did you notice he had a ponytail tucked up under that hat?) about how we could have lost our lemon aid??
Well, anyway....the food was so good. I'm amazed that we ate so many lobsters...we should take some home with us - alive of course.
That little sand doll was so cute...I think using seaweed for her hair was especially sweet....
Walking along the beach, leaving foot prints for the waves to wash away, picking up little shells to take back to play with later. That pelican keeps coming a little close....look out Darlys, he's heading for your hat!! Oh, no---looks like he's got several souvenirs. Is that a pink bra hanging around his neck? What is that hanging from his foot? A bottle of lemon aid on a string? Oh, now we're picking on poor little birds, huh?
After all that, and a long bubble bath in that really big tub, and I had a lovely sleep.
Shopping today at anywhere mall sounds great, just let me check the limit on my MasterCard and I'll be right with you.
Let's take the shuttle bus to the LL Bean store. No, I mean, let's all sit in the shuttle bus and let the driver drive us there. Is it just me, or does the driver have a pony tail too?

Hugs and Squishies!!

Kathy

Farmgirl Sister #3983

Go to Top of Page

janiee
True Blue Farmgirl

820 Posts

Janie
Shawnee Oklahoma
USA
820 Posts

Posted - Apr 16 2012 :  10:23:23 AM  Show Profile
hello again! i just had to thank Holly for the chimp card - i loved it and needed it very badly. thank you so much for thinking of me!

Kathy, your little girl could have been kin to mine! They look remarkably alike. i went home at lunch and she came out for a minute and then when right back into her kennel so i left it open for her. At least she isn't whining or yelping when she moves and that means a lot to me and she is eating good and drinking so i just keep praying over her and loving her.

tour:
the butter stains do look good on us, don't they? And we did try to save a few lobsters but someone left their bag open and they all got out! the seaweed for the hair was a lovely touoh and much appreciated by all and i loved the airplane ride! i had never been on such a small plane and the bumps made it so much more fun. I am sorry we lost the lemonade but we can always get/make more to share. I am also sorry that we have to send the ponytail guys back, they were so appreciative of all of our efforts to make them feel part of the group.
oh well, i am glad i bought my shopping shoes to wear...i hear that mall is huge....
hugs
janiee
farmgirl #390
Go to Top of Page

Thelma
True Blue Farmgirl

395 Posts

Thelma
Thompson Iowa
USA
395 Posts

Posted - Apr 16 2012 :  11:13:41 AM  Show Profile
My country road
Trying to post pics sometimes this works and sometimes it doesn't

Edited by - Thelma on Apr 16 2012 11:15:50 AM
Go to Top of Page

Thelma
True Blue Farmgirl

395 Posts

Thelma
Thompson Iowa
USA
395 Posts

Posted - Apr 16 2012 :  11:24:05 AM  Show Profile
Nothing seems to want to work. I had to install a Nikon program in order to get my pics into the computer. Now every time I try to send anyone a pic a screen pops up and wants me to send it to Nikon. Weird! Hair cut and errands this afternoon. I'll try to catch up on weekend posts this evening. Taa Taa
Go to Top of Page

jan49829
True Blue Farmgirl

2428 Posts

Janet
Winter Haven Florida
USA
2428 Posts

Posted - Apr 16 2012 :  1:18:18 PM  Show Profile
Thelma, thank you so much for the birthday card and the chicken you sent me. It is so cute, trying to think of a way to put it to use so I can look at it daily. You are so thoughtful.

Janet
Farmgirl Sister #3340

http://hardatworkcrafts.blogspot.com

http://Jan49829.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

jan49829
True Blue Farmgirl

2428 Posts

Janet
Winter Haven Florida
USA
2428 Posts

Posted - Apr 16 2012 :  1:19:36 PM  Show Profile
Oh, it is snowing here right now. It was 51 degrees this morning when I got up, now it is 32 degrees and very windy, and snowing hard!!!!! So depressing!!!

Janet
Farmgirl Sister #3340

Go to Top of Page

annielaurel
True Blue Farmgirl

912 Posts

nancy
fernandina beach florida
USA
912 Posts

Posted - Apr 16 2012 :  2:54:10 PM  Show Profile
Hi

Virtual tour:

If anybody couldn't find me on the last part of the train trip, I went into the baggage car when I saw something run in there and couldn't get out. Awfully dark in ther!!

The lobster was sooooo good but wouldn't you know it I got my finger caught in one on the claws trying to get out the last bit of meat. Why do I do these things? Thanks to Janie and Kathy I was finally able to get it out but the claw fell into my shoe and I bumped my head on the table trying to reach it.
What a great meal. The plane ride was lots of fun and I love riding on trains with all the clickity clacks.

Congrats to you Penny on your job. Yea!! I knew you would get it. :)))

Welcome Roxanna.

Holly Put me down for 17 hours for this weekend. I have been in Savanna and did lots and lots of walking.

In Savanna, saw lots and lots of dolls dressed in the beautiful southern dresses with the hats, also beautiful old, old oat trees with moss hanging down. One of my favorite sites was the display of hats in the old Mansion Inn. They were absolutely gorgeous. In the lobby of the Inn there was a lamp with a chandelier on the top of it. I will try to post a picture of that. I had a really fun time but not as much fun as I did with all you ladies when we wore our gowns, gloves, hats and fans.
I wanted to go out to Tybee Island to look for sea glass but was told that unfortunately there is no sea glass there. It was nice there anyway and lots and lots of people sunbathing on the beach. We saw the fort and the lighthouse.

I have 3 brown bananas from the weekend so I think I will make some banana muffins tomorrow morning.

Hugs,

Nancy

Make everyday a celebration of the heart.
Go to Top of Page

Thelma
True Blue Farmgirl

395 Posts

Thelma
Thompson Iowa
USA
395 Posts

Posted - Apr 16 2012 :  3:17:14 PM  Show Profile
Sorry I missed the weekend. It sounds like everyone had enough to eat and played hard. I had to fly home to help my granddaughter celebrate another birthday.

I am having a terrible time exporting pictures. I have spent hours trying this and that on my computer. I had entered a wrong setting and now I can't fix it. I guess I will have to pay good money to see if my local computer guy can help me. I promise to get pictures posted in the near future.

Holly - Thank You so very much for the nice card. I am feeling a lot better, and I have learned the word - moderation - ! I wanted to go for a short walk today, but it was cold and rainy. Our town now has a walking club that meets every Monday night. I am trying to get info on it. Weight Watchers pushes 30 minutes of exercise daily, so that is what I eventually want to do. It is hard to believe that last summer I walked four 5Ks.

Taa Taa chickie poos. Keep on believing in yourself!
Go to Top of Page

Thelma
True Blue Farmgirl

395 Posts

Thelma
Thompson Iowa
USA
395 Posts

Posted - Apr 16 2012 :  3:19:06 PM  Show Profile
Janet - I was going to glue a magnet on the back, but didn't have one. Glad you like it.
Go to Top of Page

Tall Holly
True Blue Farmgirl

2305 Posts

Holly
Worcester Vermont
USA
2305 Posts

Posted - Apr 16 2012 :  4:26:52 PM  Show Profile
Good evening everyone,

Temperatures rose to eighty degrees this afternoon. it was fifty when I woke up at 6:30. The sky was clear and there was a stiff breeze all day. The laundry flapped and wrapped itself around the clothes line several times.

I pulled nails from the former porch decking to put around the bottom of the fenced area I want to put the piglets in. Maybe tomorrow I can screw them to the fence posts at ground level.

Thelma all of the feathers are from the guinea fowl. We have three different colors. Two white, three gray polka dots and one black polka dots. You can not really tell they are polka dots on the feathers from a far. We receive the Murray McMurray catalog. I think maybe the guineas came from that catalog last year. They were mailed overnight from Missouri. We buy our meat chicks, turkey poults and laying hens from a poultry farm in Pennsylvania. they just seem closer than Missouri or Iowa.

Virtual Trip

LL Beans was amazing as always. I think the store personnel were a bit nervous when some of our members thought they might like to have their pictures taken astride the stuffed moose and beside the stuffed black bear. Darlys was so discreet and Penny did not once yell ride 'em cowboy. I am sure the pictures will be fabulous. Janiee and Janet were approached by some of the public relations people to attend the next photo shoot for the catalogs as models. Nancy did manage to snag us lunch from the trout stream in the outdoor section without getting caught. lol

It sure was nice that we won the door prize celbrating the anniversary of old Mr Bean. Everyone in our party received a $1000 gift certificate to use at the store today. We were all so excited. I bought a new life jacket to wear in my new kayak. I bought hiking shorts and a pair of hiking shoes. A beautiful wred wool sweater and two of the wool blankets in red with black stripes.

When I was a small child we went to the LL Bean store as a family. It was at the top of a rickety stair case and all of the clothing was in wooden bins on legs. That is a far cry from what it is now.

Sweet dreams,

Holly
farmgirl #2499
Go to Top of Page

Country Dreamer
Farmgirl in Training

14 Posts

Karen
Lake Villa Illinois
USA
14 Posts

Posted - Apr 16 2012 :  7:23:50 PM  Show Profile
Hi Sisters, I am learning a great lesson, I must read your posts here most days or I am overwhelmed by reading and I never get off the computer at night!

The fabric for the fabric swap should be sent by May 1st right! I am so excited as I love surprises. Sometime this doesn't make it really easy for the person picking out what I get, sorry Auntie M, but it is much more fun to not know what to expect.

Virtual tour: Maine is beautiful. But look out for the wildlife on the hike, bears, wolves, coyotes. I am told it pays to pack some protection especially when the cubs are following momma around their forest.

Blessings to everyone facing health issues. Have a great Tuesday.

Karen
Farmgirl #3975
Go to Top of Page

jan49829
True Blue Farmgirl

2428 Posts

Janet
Winter Haven Florida
USA
2428 Posts

Posted - Apr 16 2012 :  7:32:12 PM  Show Profile
That was so nice to win the door prize at LL Bean. I finally got some mud boots in a pretty polka dot I have been looking for, pink and black. Now I have to tell myself to wear them, they are not just for looks. I also got a new raincoat for glamping, and some hiking clothes. I am all set for summer glamping now, just need the weather to cooperate.
Holly, put me down for 5 hours of housework. Too cold to be outside, it is now down to 23 degrees. I am hoping we don't wake up to a white ground.The wind has been gusting to 45MPH. Nasty weather today. No heatwaves in the future either.
Have a great evening,

Janet
Farmgirl Sister #3340

Go to Top of Page

Marylyn
True Blue Farmgirl

316 Posts

Marylyn
Ellsinore MO
USA
316 Posts

Posted - Apr 17 2012 :  05:45:23 AM  Show Profile
Good morning, Girls!!! It's a beautiful morning here. The sun is shining, temps are in the 50's now with a promise of getting into the 70's again today. My husband and I are cutting trees on my two acres so we can build a small cabin...this double wide is too big...anyway yesterday we spent much of the day piling the tops into big piles. In about August we will burn them, after they dry out. I am so excited about my cabin. I drew up the plans about two years ago. We are going to try to get footing and the foundation poured this summer!!! WooooWhoooo!!!! We will do all the work ourselves, of course this isn't the first house we've ever built. The first one was a beautiful 3 bedroom, also my design. That home burned 11 years ago and we thought we were too old to rebuild!!! So we bought a brand new doublewide!!! Now we just want something small, easy to heat & cool....so I started drawing again!

I am really excited about the fabric exchange......however, I didn't realize that we also have to exchange crafts made with the fabric....Oiy, stress! I'll come up with something!!!!

The tour:

So where are we going now???? Huh? Huh? I've got laundry to do....no wait a minute...I just bought all those wonderful clothes at LLBean!!! Maybe I'll just air out my boa!!! The are a few feathers missing and butter on the end of it, but I think it is salvageable. Maybe I can chase one of those chickens around and maybe it will shed a feather or two...."here, chick, chick, chick...can you drop just a few feathers?"

Have a great day everyone!!! Put me down for about 5 hours yesterday for cutting and piling tops and also for planting two butterfly bushes!!

Love and Light,

Auntie M
Farmgirl # 4062
Go to Top of Page

janiee
True Blue Farmgirl

820 Posts

Janie
Shawnee Oklahoma
USA
820 Posts

Posted - Apr 17 2012 :  06:05:07 AM  Show Profile
good morning gals! the trip to LLBean yesterday was just too too fabulous. winning a prize and being able to spend that much money was right down my alley! I bought two wool blankets, blue with beige trim and black with red trim, 2 pairs of boots in the same colors and a new tent (mine was just a tiny one and now I have a spacious one - yipee) and some clothes. I am so ready to camp out when the call arises (just so you will know). I told the public relations people that a picture of all of us girls would do far more for their catalog that just a picture of one or two and they said they would consider it. I am so excited about our next "trip" and cannot wait for it.

Please put me down for only 1 hour yesterday - did laundry and some light housework. my vacuum cleaner is picking up too good right now so hands and knees it is for that part.

hugs you all,

janiee
farmgirl #390
Go to Top of Page

Acelady02
True Blue Farmgirl

1266 Posts

Penny
Washington GA
USA
1266 Posts

Posted - Apr 17 2012 :  06:06:01 AM  Show Profile  Send Acelady02 an AOL message  Send Acelady02 a Yahoo! Message
Virtual tour:

I silently was yelling ride em cowboy, but thought best not to say out loud since they had a sign that said don't touch the moose. And I didn't want to get thrown out of the store...I got me a new LLBean shirt and sweetshirt like the one my Momma got me a few years before she died...oh and it is a deep purple too....love it....and see my boots? They will be so good on the hiking trips..I also had to get some gloves and hats...so I'm ready, for the next adventure...Don't ya just love LL Bean? Now Auntie M...don't you go pulling feathers from that chicken...(yelling) Auntie MMMMMM....no that's not a chicken, that's a buzzard....stop, oh no, please stop....

Put me down for 2 hours on Saturday and 3 hours for yesterday for planting the garden....got tit all done except for transplanting the tomato and pepper plants when they are big enough...love you all so much..

(((((Hugs All)))))Penny

Farmgirl Sister #3343

God gives Miracles to those who Believe, Courage to those with Faith, Hope to those who Dream, Love to those who Accept, & Forgiveness to those who Ask...

My blog: http://ourgeorgiafarm.blogspot.com

Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/pgmcgee/#

Edited by - Acelady02 on Apr 17 2012 06:12:26 AM
Go to Top of Page

beachymom
True Blue Farmgirl

467 Posts

Kathy
Manchester Tennessee
USA
467 Posts

Posted - Apr 17 2012 :  08:29:48 AM  Show Profile
How wonderful LL Bean gave us all that money and it couldn't have come at a better time. I was almost out of clothes and knowing we were going hiking and glamping I guess it was good timing.

I just walked around the moose...I'll let the rest of you play with him.

I just love my new Wellies!

and great sun hat. And all those shirts, skirts, pants, jackets and of course that great new tent for our glamp out!

The sleeping bag, blankets, and lovely pillows and all those clothes! And duffel bags to pack it all in. Thank goodness I never travel anywhere without my trusty little sewing machine. So I can add ruffles and trim to everything!!

Put me down for 17 hours since Friday, Sat, Sunday & yesterday. We redid bathroom in retirement house. I brought about 20 big rocks back to put in flower garden so I will have places to walk around on without tromping on the flowers.

My daughter and I planted flowers & mulched everything in pretty garden. Added the rocks and it looks nice.

Today, probably another 4 hours after lunch we're planting beans and green peppers and a couple more tomatoes.

Weather here has been wonderfully warm and the ground is more than ready for veggies.

Husband bought me green wellies to wear in the garden, but I'd rather be bare footed and glove-less. I love to really get in to the dirt. Keeps me 'grounded' so to speak.

Later sisters!

Hugs and Squishies!!

Kathy

Farmgirl Sister #3983

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 218 **Welcome Wagon: Previous Topic Farmgirls over age 50 Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page