Thelma
True Blue Farmgirl

395 Posts

Thelma
Thompson Iowa
USA
395 Posts

Posted - Mar 29 2012 :  07:58:34 AM  Show Profile
Good morning 'chickie poos'. i feel pretty good this morning and am getting a little work done. Laundry and kitchen stuff needs upkeep if I feel good or not. The carpenters are in the basement. I now have a maize of silver and white grids wired to the ceiling joints in several places. The head carpenter said things will slow down when they start trimming out the windows, insulating, and stuff like that.

Does anyone have any ideas on how to cover up cement floors. I'm thinking of qetting carpet tiles in lots of different sizes and colors and sticking them down. That way I can purchase a few boxes at a time and take time doing it. I could also paint the floor with garage floor paint as that comes in different colors now besides gray. Painting the floor doesn't sound like a lot of fun. Help me by sending me your ideas please - please - please - please.

I am so enjoying the pics of all your Southern Belle costumes. I'll have to find one for myself. Maybe I could wear it to Easter Sunday services. I would get a revealing one so that whene the "Good Ladies Of the Methodist Church" start cackling They will really have something to gossip about. giggle

Taa taa for now. Keep on walking and enjoying yourselves.

Edited by - Thelma on Mar 29 2012 08:04:43 AM
Go to Top of Page

Acelady02
True Blue Farmgirl

1266 Posts

Penny
Washington GA
USA
1266 Posts

Posted - Mar 29 2012 :  09:04:17 AM  Show Profile  Send Acelady02 an AOL message  Send Acelady02 a Yahoo! Message
Thelma, so glad you are feeling good today...I like the carpet idea....I always wanted to paint a floor with a design on it, kind of make it look like a large rug with a border, but I think the carpet idea could be done that way too and would be nicer on the feet...don't you love it when the gossip goes on in church...lol

Glenda, still have you and your brother in my prayers, and please keep my brother in yours too please. This set of chemo treatments have been harder on him than the last ones because they have doubled up on them...he goes twice as many times as last years. I hate that any of us have to go through cancer. I was lucky that mine has stayed gone...hysterectomy when I was 22 was able to get the cancer with surgery. I was blessed that it didn't spread.

(((((Hugs All)))))Penny

Farmgirl Sister #3343

God gives Miracles to those who Believe, Courage to those with Faith, Hope to those who Dream, Love to those who Accept, & Forgiveness to those who Ask...

My blog: http://ourgeorgiafarm.blogspot.com

Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/pgmcgee/#
Go to Top of Page

Cooknnana
True Blue Farmgirl

213 Posts

Kathryn
Chandler OK
USA
213 Posts

Posted - Mar 29 2012 :  1:55:18 PM  Show Profile
Hi GF's! I've been writing, so I couldn't check in with you yesterday. I'm trying to build up my nerve to enter a writing contest. The grand prize is $500 and the story gets published in a magazine. I'm so nervous about it though... It's just a short story; only 900 words allowed... I wanted to get some feedback before I post it to their website, but...?

I've been reading and catching up...

Holly, I didn't do any moving yesterday; I just sat at the computer and everything else went straight out of my head.

Love, love, love all the southern belle dresses; I will have to go hunting for a couple more, I guess...Oh darn! spending that cash and I haven't even won it, yet... *giggle*

Happy Birthday Dianne! I hope it was great and lasts for at least the next month...as all birthdays should. Lol

Oh, did I tell you that my story is based right there is Georgia...yep...in honor of our trip.

VIRTUAL TOUR

I'm glad we all so well received in Savannah in all our regalia. Penny sure attracted a lot of southern soldiers with her dress, but lucky for us, girls, she is a very generous FG. No need to push, ladies, there is plenty for all of us. Mine, of course, is the one with the ponytail...*heavy sigh* dreamy.

If there is a will, there's a way; find your way!

Sister #3282
Go to Top of Page

Bearclover
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

Bunny
Gig Harbor Wa
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Mar 29 2012 :  3:48:12 PM  Show Profile
Kathryn, I would be happy to see your story if you want. Is it in word format? I could put edit comments for you that way. (you don't have to take any of my advise of course.) I'm a wantabe writer myself. If you are game, email it to me. bearclover@gmail.com

Farmgirl number 3738

My blog: www.bunnyrose.com
My shop: www.bunnyroseco.com

Not all who wander are lost.../
Plan to improvise
Go to Top of Page

smwon
Farmgirl at Heart

2 Posts

Linda
Klamath River California
USA
2 Posts

Posted - Mar 29 2012 :  4:28:28 PM  Show Profile
Hello, I just joined the forum. I was wondering if there were still those joining in to tell how old they were. But yes, I see there is! I am 58... I am not farming, but I have a garden and hope to expand to more sometime soon...

Website http://lindercroft.net
Go to Top of Page

beachymom
True Blue Farmgirl

467 Posts

Kathy
Manchester Tennessee
USA
467 Posts

Posted - Mar 29 2012 :  4:47:21 PM  Show Profile
Welcome, welcome Linda! We are 'walking' our way up the East Coast and are currently in Georgia. You can post how many hours (minutes)you move daily - exercise, housework, shopping, gardening, etc all count.

I am 59, live in the city, but use about 1/4 of my yard and lots of pots as my garden. I have 1 husband, 2 dogs, 4 children & 2 grandchildren. (aquarium fish don't count)

We have a lot of fun and get to know each other. We cry on each other's shoulders and send hugs when needed.

Thanks for joining us. You'll have a blast for sure!!

Kathy

Farmgirl Sister #3983

Take care of the land and it will take care of you.
Go to Top of Page

smwon
Farmgirl at Heart

2 Posts

Linda
Klamath River California
USA
2 Posts

Posted - Mar 29 2012 :  4:56:15 PM  Show Profile
Thanks for the welcome Kathy...

Website http://lindercroft.net
Go to Top of Page

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3470 Posts

Judy
Louisville Ohio(Stark Co)
USA
3470 Posts

Posted - Mar 29 2012 :  5:01:17 PM  Show Profile
Ok Girls, I've had to make a tough decision. I'm leaving this thread and going back over to the "Virtual Porch" thread where I started out. I'm the "TeaBags" Tea Swap Hostess over there so between the 2 places, I need to stay with that one. It's just too much to keep up with especially with gardening and other responsibilities coming on. I need to concentrate on getting Mama out of that apartment complex. She just found out that the guy right beside her has bedbugs. It was just 3rd and 4th floors(there are 11 floors)but now it's all over. We may end up moving her in with us. I don't know where but something must be done. Pray for our situation. God knows what to do. I just need to spend more time with Him in Prayer so that I'm LISTENING to Him more.This is a crucial time in her life and I don't want to mess it up for her. I will miss you ALL, but I will drop in occasionally and let you know what we end up doing for her.
Take care Girlies!Some of you are over on the "Porch" too, so I won't feel too homesick. haha
Love ya Gals!
So-Long!

Sister-chick# 905(Sept.14th 2009)
Judy
French-Hugs&Squeezles!
I am not contained between my hat and my boots! -Walt Whitman-
"Why couldn't I have been born Rich instead of So Good Looking?"
Go to Top of Page

beachymom
True Blue Farmgirl

467 Posts

Kathy
Manchester Tennessee
USA
467 Posts

Posted - Mar 29 2012 :  5:27:46 PM  Show Profile
We'll miss you here Judy.

See you on the porch now and then.

Kathy

Farmgirl Sister #3983

Go to Top of Page

darlystippie
True Blue Farmgirl

410 Posts

Darlys
Cupertino CA
USA
410 Posts

Posted - Mar 29 2012 :  5:39:13 PM  Show Profile
TOMORROW AT NOON (PDT): The APRIL FARMGIRL OF THE MONTH will be named.

Above are the lovely things that Jan Doran made. Wow! I am delighted to have such sweet friends here. Thank you seems inadequate somehow. But, thank you.

Below is the incredible, delightful miniature doll that Holly made for me. How about that loopy smile? - so me! Love those rosebuds! What a priceless gift! (Could that be a taste of special lemonade in her hand? )

Oh, Judy, we'll miss you for sure. Give your mother hugs from me.

I have been enjoying seeing all of our spectacular debutante gowns. I'm sure there will be some southern gentlemen who will appreciate our hanky dropping, eyelash fluttering and demure fanning. How nice that there is a regiment of handsome, decorated soldiers available to dance with us. I have MY eye on that curly-haired hunk with a lusty look in HIS eye. Oh my!

My white-with-black-trim dress still hasn't appeared so I suppose the stewards lost it and some unmentionables on the way here. Thank goodness the other 5 trunks that have my essentials, my gold gown, and a few noteworthy acquisitions (including Glenda's lingerie) from the trip made it up the river and into our quarters unscathed.

I know Nancy is thrilled with the lovely yellow dresses that Penny got for her.

Kathy - If you have a blue/red/yellow/green ball in the lower left corner of your screen, click on that and go to Sticky Notes - click and select New Note - You will see a sticky note appear on the desktop that will not go away until you want it to. You can size it by dragging on the lower right corner or pulling the edges with the arrow that appears on the edge.
If you don't have Sticky Notes ... Nancy, or any number of other gfs, can tell you how to get to Notepad.
After you write your "stuff" on either one - you can copy and paste to the Quick Reply here.

Linda in Klamath Falls, CA! - WELCOME to the funnest and funniest bunch o'biddies on the planet. We care for each other in a big way - teasing, teaching, praying and playing. Please stick around and join in on our adventures wherever, whenever you can. Okay, we make a lot of stuff up -- but it COULD be real.

TOMORROW AT NOON (PDT): The APRIL FARMGIRL OF THE MONTH will be named. DON'T MISS IT! Sure, you know who it is already - don't you? Dare to venture a guess?

Sister #3284 - on her Tippie Toes - oxox, Darlys

Chocolate Kisses ...

That is the best ... to laugh with someone because you both think the same things are funny.

Edited by - darlystippie on Mar 29 2012 5:48:11 PM
Go to Top of Page

Tall Holly
True Blue Farmgirl

2305 Posts

Holly
Worcester Vermont
USA
2305 Posts

Posted - Mar 29 2012 :  6:06:04 PM  Show Profile

Good evening everyone,

Thelma I sure do hope the nasties leave your system soon. I am very glad that Darwin is well and active.

Darlys that sure is the special lemonade in the cup. When I was making it I started with a brown cup and thought it might be misconstrued so I changed the cup color. Ross really liked the big breasts, he remarked on them several times as only a four year old can.

It is late. I hope everyone is doing well.

Virtual Tour

Tomorrow morning we leave for Penny's. Everyone has been great about logging their moving so we can trip right along. We have moved 73 1/2 hours which gives us 220 miles. I am looking on my AAA map and can not find Ebenezer so if it is on our route we will all have a pleasant surprise. We are leaving Savannah in the morning after having visited the Post Office just one more time.

We are taking route 21 out of the city travelling north and west. to route 17 and then route 1 north. We will have lunch in Wrens.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wrens,_Georgia

then we will travel up to spend the weekend at Penny's catching up on all of her outside jobs. Penny, are you ready for us? Washington, Georgia here we come!

Sweet Dreams,

Holly
farmgirl #2499
Go to Top of Page

jan49829
True Blue Farmgirl

2428 Posts

Janet
Winter Haven Florida
USA
2428 Posts

Posted - Mar 29 2012 :  6:50:21 PM  Show Profile
Good evening everyone. I was not very productive today, so tired, did not sleep well last night. I did wash a quilt and hung it out and did some sewing and knitting, that was about it, so put me down for roughly 2 hours.
Holly, that doll you made for Darlys is so cute!!! Where do you find the time? Are you doing planting there yet? It is in the 20s and 30s here again. Back to normal for awhile.
Darlys, hope you had a great month wearing the FG crown. This month went by soooo fast.
Welcome Linda!!!! Join us in our venture.
Judy, I can understand leaving for awhile. With gardening approaching and all that goes with summer, it is hard to keep up. We will miss you on here, but see you on the porch!!!
I am looking forward to getting to Penny's. I will help chop wood, if the spliiting maul is no heavier than 6#. I could do some cooking also.

Janet
Farmgirl Sister #3340

http://hardatworkcrafts.blogspot.com

http://Jan49829.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

darlystippie
True Blue Farmgirl

410 Posts

Darlys
Cupertino CA
USA
410 Posts

Posted - Mar 29 2012 :  7:29:06 PM  Show Profile
Forgot to say ... I have 1 hour of moving today. Now on to Trader Joe's Orange Chicken, rice & broccoli for supper. Then our very last (boo-hoo) episode of Rosemary & Thyme.

Sister #3284 - on her Tippie Toes - oxox, Darlys

Chocolate Kisses ...

That is the best ... to laugh with someone because you both think the same things are funny.
Go to Top of Page

thebyrdhaus
True Blue Farmgirl

520 Posts

Patty
Columbus Oh
USA
520 Posts

Posted - Mar 29 2012 :  7:44:14 PM  Show Profile
Good evening ladies... I hope this finds you all well. I have been so out of the loop. But I do occasionally stop by and "stalk". I have been keeping extremely busy, despite the ruptured disc in my back. I went back to the Dr today and he wants me to walk with a cane until we get this fixed. I haven't stopped, but maybe slowed down a bit. I have a hard time sitting down and getting back up, so I spend alot of time on my feet. The pain is excruciating every time I sit down or get up out of a chair. It also hurts terribly when I try to roll over in bed while I sleep. I don't do well bending over either. I had another MRI done today, so should know early next week what is going to be done.
The chicks, quail and pigeons are keeping me busy. We just hatched out 70 quail and 50 chicks this week. I am running out of brooder space for them. :) I still have 4 dozen eggs in the incubator. The birds require alot of attention... can you imagine how much water 100 little quail drink? The hatcher is empty right now, so I planted some seeds in pots and put them in the humid, warm hatcher to germinate.
I painted the chicken coop and started painting the patio cement. It is over 1/2 way finished.... It may take me awhile. I am still doing the weekly produce co-op and it is growing leaps and bounds. Am beginning to wonder if there will be a time when we decide we have enough participants and have to put a cap on it. I just hate to turn anyone down.
Well, Off to bed I go. Hopefully, I can get some good rest.

Patty #1840

http://ladygonegreen.blogspot.com/

A rind is a terrible thing to waste. Compost.

When they had all had enough to eat, he said to his disciples, “Gather the pieces that are left over. Let nothing be wasted.”
-Jesus in John 6:12 NIV Bible
Go to Top of Page

Acelady02
True Blue Farmgirl

1266 Posts

Penny
Washington GA
USA
1266 Posts

Posted - Mar 29 2012 :  8:08:25 PM  Show Profile  Send Acelady02 an AOL message  Send Acelady02 a Yahoo! Message
Where to start...well guess with Judy
Judy, I am going to miss you so much, I go to the porch some but like you said it is hard to keep up with both...so I will stop by and say hi sometimes.

Linda(CA) Welcome to the best place that MJF has...this crazy group is the best...as others have said, we smile, cry, love, care and go on virtual trips....so jump on in and have fun...I'm a wife, mother of 5, grandmother of 2, 2 horses, 5 dogs and one cat...

Janet, sorry you didn't sleep well, hope you sleep better tonight. I will take you up on the cooking...love eating other peoples food...yummy

Darlys, I love all your goodies....I love the pics.

Bunny, nice of you to offer to look at Kathryn's story,

Kathryn, I would love to read it too...thats so exciting

Holly, I'm so excited about everyone coming here...so much fun it will be...I want to thank you for taking on all that you have with our trip. Today, I planted lots of tomato and pepper seeds, let's hope they all come up. Helped get the garden ready too...so put me down for 3 hours since I also walked that long walk to our mailbox and back...

Patty, you are so hard headed....girl, please take it easy, if you don't you might not be able to move one day and none of us want to see that....I love the pics...I can't imagine how you do everything you do in that kind of pain...That is alot of little chicks, oh my!

I guess I need to get to bed, got that test at the grocery store for cashier tomorrow...hope if I do well I will get the job...

(((((Hugs All)))))Penny

Farmgirl Sister #3343

God gives Miracles to those who Believe, Courage to those with Faith, Hope to those who Dream, Love to those who Accept, & Forgiveness to those who Ask...

My blog: http://ourgeorgiafarm.blogspot.com

Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/pgmcgee/#

Edited by - Acelady02 on Mar 29 2012 8:15:48 PM
Go to Top of Page

annielaurel
True Blue Farmgirl

912 Posts

nancy
fernandina beach florida
USA
912 Posts

Posted - Mar 30 2012 :  05:39:07 AM  Show Profile
Diane, are you a sea glass collector like I am? Fantastic! I have been collecting for about 25 years on the CA and MA beaches. I have some red but mostly brown, blue, green and white or clear. I am glad to hear that there is glass in Savannah. There is none here in Fernandina at all. Do you have any special pieces? I have a some really pretty colored ones and two really big ones.

Kathy what a great idea to have a fabric swap. I am all for that. No ugly fabrics though. giggle! I think it would be a lot of fun to get surprise fabric in the mail.

Penny thank you soooooo much. I am going to buy you a goodie in one of those cute shops. The soft yellow one with the pink sash is the one I first saw but i like the other yellow one also. I will take them both and the fellow, too. I have red hair along with you and Darlys. Who else has red hair? The green dress will look pretty with your red hair. Wait until you see Darlys. She is a knockout with her red hair. I got a look at it last night after she left the beauty salon and wow does she look beautiful.

Thelma I think the carpet idea is a good one, too. That way you can take your time and it will look good, too. I am happy that you are feeling well today. The brain is glad when the body cooperates. I love you idea of showing up in church in one of those dresses. I can just see the ladies with there lips a movin' with all the wishpering like in the movies. LOL

Glenda, dear gf, take care of yourself. My prayers continually for you and your brother. God is with you and holds you in His hands.

Where are all those southern soldier boys? There they are! Stop pushing! There are enough to go around. Ginny, your fan is in my face, watch it Penny give me some room I want to meet that one over there with the curly hair.

Holly you can put me down for 3 hours yesterday. Did lots of walking around during the day at the opening of new store and shopping.

Have a great weekend girlfriends.

Hugs and squeezies,

Nancy

Make everyday a celebration of the heart.
Go to Top of Page

annielaurel
True Blue Farmgirl

912 Posts

nancy
fernandina beach florida
USA
912 Posts

Posted - Mar 30 2012 :  06:00:17 AM  Show Profile
Welcome Linda. Stay with us. We are a fun bunch. We are having this virual tour so just join in if you want to. You will really like it here.

Judy we will miss you. Please come back once in a while to say hello. Remember the

Patty pictures of the patio and bird house look great. Take care of that back. Wish I was there to see all those little birdies.

Kathryn, I am happy and excited for you. I would love to read your story. I am always glad when I hear that someone is writing. I do not have the gift of words and am always happy to know people that do.

Nancy
Go to Top of Page

beachymom
True Blue Farmgirl

467 Posts

Kathy
Manchester Tennessee
USA
467 Posts

Posted - Mar 30 2012 :  06:14:28 AM  Show Profile

Farmgirl Sister #3983

Go to Top of Page

beachymom
True Blue Farmgirl

467 Posts

Kathy
Manchester Tennessee
USA
467 Posts

Posted - Mar 30 2012 :  06:21:20 AM  Show Profile
Sorry - I just got so excited about being able to post my dress that I forgot to say this is my choice for partying around.
Daughter will be out most of the with friends helping out at the horse stables where they have disabled children riding sweet horses.
I will be out in the garden, trying to put down some wooden planks to use as steps so as to stay off the garden soil.
I'll be changing out of that party dress into my traveling clothes as soon as the rest of you get out of the dressing rooms....is that a man's voice I hear? Well, I declare!! Ladies please!

Farmgirl Sister #3983

Go to Top of Page

beachymom
True Blue Farmgirl

467 Posts

Kathy
Manchester Tennessee
USA
467 Posts

Posted - Mar 30 2012 :  06:25:52 AM  Show Profile
No really - that was my tourist outfit when we were going through all those quaint little shops, buying all those cute magnates for our fridges. Here is my traveling dress...altho' I probably won't need the muff as it is a bit warm today.

Farmgirl Sister #3983

Go to Top of Page

DEW
True Blue Farmgirl

317 Posts

Dianne
Weiser Idaho
USA
317 Posts

Posted - Mar 30 2012 :  06:32:06 AM  Show Profile
Good Morning everyone.
Still raining here. Looks like it will be rainy for a while.

Penny I love the light lavender. I just not sure about the gloves. I never have been a ig fan of gloves.

Thelma I have seen the carpet tiles and they can look really good or really bad. It depends on the tiles you get, so check them out. I did see a painted cement floor that was painted to look like tiles. It was really neat. They painted the fool one color then went back over it with a darker color to make lines like tiles. Then they spunge painted patterns on the "tiles". It was really great and has held up well.

Linda welcome. We are a fun and loving group of crazy farm chicks. Glad you could join us.

Judy we will miss you here. Drop in when you can. I will see you on the porch as I am on that one too.

Darlys and Holly that is an adorable little doll and of course that must be lemonade in her hand. LOL

Patty you have way to much energy. Want to share some. LOL I love all the things you do. You are so talented. I am pryaing for you. Let us know what the Dr. says.

Nancy.I love collecting sea glass when ever I get to the beach. Idaho does not have a beach :(. I have a lot of different colors, but like you mostly blue, green and brown. I do have a few pink. Some are really interesting shapes. My oldest DD likes to make jewlery so she has some that she playing with. Can't wait to see what it will look like.

Holly I did mostly computer work yesterday, so the only thing moving was my fingers. I will do etter today!

Life calls or is that the chickens. LOL They tend to get a little loud if I am late with their breakfast.

Dianne (ID)
Go to Top of Page

DEW
True Blue Farmgirl

317 Posts

Dianne
Weiser Idaho
USA
317 Posts

Posted - Mar 30 2012 :  06:36:15 AM  Show Profile
Virtual Tour

Off to Penny's house. I can hardly wait to get there. I have been hearing about her place for months. Penny are we going to have a pig pickin while we are there. You promised me one if I ever got to GA. I will even hunt the pig!!! Just let me know what caliber of rifle I need and I will have DH ship it down.

Dianne (ID)
Go to Top of Page

Cooknnana
True Blue Farmgirl

213 Posts

Kathryn
Chandler OK
USA
213 Posts

Posted - Mar 30 2012 :  08:17:02 AM  Show Profile
Oh Judy! I don't want you to go! I understand, though, about time and having to make choices. I've never been to " the porch"…? I guess I'm going to have to find it so I can say "hey" now and then...

Penny? Are you keeper of the birthday list? I need one, please. At your earliest convenience, of course, dear.

Patty…Please take care… we don't want you permanently damaged, honey; we'll still love you, of course, but we would like for you to avoid it…

Nancy, Dianne…I love sea glass too. I have never been able to collect any, though, as where I lived in CA didn't have any, I was too young, when I lived in Ma, to think much about it; plus I only went to the ocean two or tree times anyway. In OK there are no ocean front beach, so no glass. I've seen some really pretty pieces, though.

Holly, I managed 4 hours of playing with GD yesterday evening, and boy did we sweat! Lol We danced and played games; Simon says, and the like. Phew! I was with them for five and half hours, but I needed some rest, after all, this Nana is a bit twisted… *giggle*

Bunny, Penny, and Nancy…Thanks for being willing to subject yourselves to my story; I will send it along shortly.

VIRTUAL TOUR
Penny, I am so excited to be at your house. I'm dying to see all your little projects you've got going. I don't think I jump in on the pig thing, though; can't say that pigs are exactly my cup of tea… I will help stack the wood; I can do that. I'll help out wherever you need me.

GF's I know some of you haven't had much time to get your gowns, so I did a little shopping and picked up a few. I certainly hope I picked out some to yawl's taste. I even f got a PINK one, ewww. *tee hee* I managed to pick up something else; this is certainly, my cup of tea…Yum! Wait til you see! *giggle, giggle* Nope, I'm not going to tell you; you're just going to have to wait until you see. No, Nancy, you can NOT tickle it out of me, simply because I am not ticklish.

Squashes and Hugs!

Sister #3282

Edited by - Cooknnana on Mar 30 2012 08:22:44 AM
Go to Top of Page

Cooknnana
True Blue Farmgirl

213 Posts

Kathryn
Chandler OK
USA
213 Posts

Posted - Mar 30 2012 :  08:17:56 AM  Show Profile

Sister #3282
Go to Top of Page

Cooknnana
True Blue Farmgirl

213 Posts

Kathryn
Chandler OK
USA
213 Posts

Posted - Mar 30 2012 :  08:18:48 AM  Show Profile

Sister #3282
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 218 **Welcome Wagon: Previous Topic Farmgirls over age 50 Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page