darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7507 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7507 Posts

Posted - Jul 15 2012 :  3:21:38 PM  Show Profile
Take care Kristina, I am praying that all goes well on everything.
God bless and good luck on your milking.
I am glad that you got a little coolness last night.
hugs
darlene

I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer
Go to Top of Page

smiley
True Blue Farmgirl

650 Posts

lea
pea ridge arkansas
USA
650 Posts

Posted - Jul 15 2012 :  7:30:32 PM  Show Profile
Kristina I am still praying.When one door closes another opens. There must be a super job coming his way.
Go to Top of Page

FieldsofThyme
Farmgirl Guide & Schoolmarm / Chapter Leader

4928 Posts

USA
4928 Posts

Posted - Jul 16 2012 :  05:58:53 AM  Show Profile
Thank you for praying.

You should see me milk the goats - hilarious! I am getting better, and should do this more often.

Farmgirl #800
http://pioneerwomanatheart.blogspot.com/

http://scrapreusedandrecycledartprojects.blogspot.com/

From my hands: http://pioneerpatchworkhomespun.blogspot.com/

From my Camera: http://www.flickr.com/photos/pioneerwomanatheart/
Go to Top of Page

ceejay48
Farmgirl Legend/Schoolmarm/Sharpshooter

13568 Posts

CeeJay (CJ)
Dolores Colorado
USA
13568 Posts

Posted - Jul 16 2012 :  11:53:54 AM  Show Profile  Send ceejay48 a Yahoo! Message
Kristi,
Praying for your situation.

Farmgirl,
And, I'm asking for prayer for changes that need to take place in my life as well. Can't go into details.
Thank much!
CJ

..from the barefoot farmgirl in SW Colorado...sister chick #665.
2010 Farmgirl Sister of the Year
Mother Hen: FARMGIRLS SOUTHWEST HENHOUSE

living life - www.snippetscja.blogspot.com

from my hands - www.cjscreations-ceejay.blogspot.com

the "Purple Thistle" http://www.ceejay48.etsy.com

from my heart - www.fromacelticheart.blogspot.com

from my hubby - www.aspenforge.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7507 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7507 Posts

Posted - Jul 16 2012 :  3:23:36 PM  Show Profile
Oh CeeJay
I hope it isn't horrible changes.. I certainly will be praying for you.
love
darlene

I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer
Go to Top of Page

ceejay48

13568 Posts

CeeJay (CJ)
Dolores Colorado
USA
13568 Posts

Posted - Jul 17 2012 :  05:53:11 AM  Show Profile  Send ceejay48 a Yahoo! Message
"May the God of Hope fill you with all Joy and Peace."
Romans 15:13

Go to Top of Page

Old Spirit
True Blue Farmgirl

1497 Posts

Rae
MN
1497 Posts

Posted - Jul 17 2012 :  05:57:47 AM  Show Profile
Prayers out to you CJ and all you gals. I haven't been on this for months but know I need some good Christian farmgirls to chat with.

Rae

Farm Girl #647

...those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles:...
Isaiah 40:31

Go to Top of Page

ceejay48

13568 Posts

CeeJay (CJ)
Dolores Colorado
USA
13568 Posts

Posted - Jul 17 2012 :  06:49:50 AM  Show Profile  Send ceejay48 a Yahoo! Message
Darlene,
No, not horrible changes, just changes that it's time for. And it's a bit scary!
CJ

Go to Top of Page

ceejay48

13568 Posts

CeeJay (CJ)
Dolores Colorado
USA
13568 Posts

Posted - Jul 17 2012 :  09:11:37 AM  Show Profile  Send ceejay48 a Yahoo! Message
"Oh, give thanks to the Lord, for He is good;
for His lovingkindness is everlasting.".
Psalm 107:1

Go to Top of Page

prayin granny
True Blue Farmgirl

1874 Posts

Linda
Kansas
1874 Posts

Posted - Jul 18 2012 :  07:36:29 AM  Show Profile
Good morning ladies!
Trying to catch up on posts!
Just want to say that each of you are in my thoughts and prayers!

Farmgirls are such a blessing! Each of us are going thru some tough and crazy times!
Gods strength, healing and peace for us all!

I have a gdaughter that could use prayer , thanking you all for lifting her up in prayers.

Hope everyone has a blessed day!

Farmgirl hugs,
Linda
www.scatteredlittleblessings.blogspot.com

Country at Heart
Go to Top of Page

Ninibini
True Blue Farmgirl

7577 Posts

Nini
Pennsylvania
USA
7577 Posts

Posted - Jul 18 2012 :  8:47:37 PM  Show Profile
Hi girls -

Just want to say "hi" and let you know I'm thinking of all of you and really missing all of you... smiling because of all of you, and praying for all of you! :)

Hugs -

Nini

Farmgirl Sister #1974

God gave us two hands... one to help ourselves, and one to help others!

Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7507 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7507 Posts

Posted - Jul 18 2012 :  9:37:51 PM  Show Profile
Good evening wonderful ladies, I hope you had a great day. We know that God is with us through what ever trials we are going through but going through it together makes us stronger because of it.
I had my house inspection done today and all was well but 2 things and one was a smoke alarm of which my landlord put in for me tonight and the other is my what heater vent pipe was the wrong kind and going the wrong direction, that could have failed me immediately but they give you time to fix it so the plumber should hopefully be here tomorrow to change it.
The inspector will be here again tomorrow morning to check the smoke alarm and then I have to have one more time after the plumber comes.Then things should work out better.
Thanks again for being there to just listen, that helps so much.
God Bless
love darlene

by Frances Farmer
Go to Top of Page

smiley
True Blue Farmgirl

650 Posts

lea
pea ridge arkansas
USA
650 Posts

Posted - Jul 20 2012 :  05:15:03 AM  Show Profile
Hnag in there Darlene!
Go to Top of Page

smiley
True Blue Farmgirl

650 Posts

lea
pea ridge arkansas
USA
650 Posts

Posted - Jul 20 2012 :  05:15:45 AM  Show Profile
Sorry thats suppose to read hang. Pray for my spelling!
Go to Top of Page

Ninibini
True Blue Farmgirl

7577 Posts

Nini
Pennsylvania
USA
7577 Posts

Posted - Jul 20 2012 :  12:26:59 PM  Show Profile
Girls - PLEASE PRAY! My sister, nephew and niece live only 20 minutes from the movie theater where the shootings occurred in the middle of the night, and no one has heard from them today. Family have emailed, tried cell phones and texting, but no answer. This is HIGHLY unusual - my sister usually always texts my son back within five minutes... she's his favorite aunt! I'm trying not to panic, but I have chills and feel very nauseous. Please just pray for them. Laurie, Cameron and Amy. I'm praying to God they weren't there... I'm sorry to upset any of you, but we really need prayer right now. Thank you! Hugs - Nini

Farmgirl Sister #1974

Go to Top of Page

erowease
True Blue Farmgirl

294 Posts

Lesley
Edmonds wa
USA
294 Posts

Posted - Jul 20 2012 :  12:34:06 PM  Show Profile
I am praying. Hope everything is well.

Lesley
"I see God in the eyes of every child...every life is precious to God, whatever the circumstances." Mother Teresa
Go to Top of Page

Ninibini
True Blue Farmgirl

7577 Posts

Nini
Pennsylvania
USA
7577 Posts

Posted - Jul 20 2012 :  12:38:45 PM  Show Profile
Thank you SO much, Lesley... They live in Centennial, the mall is 20 minutes away in Aurora... and it really would be just like my sister to treat them out to a special night at a movie premiere like this. I'm just sick to my stomach. I will be so relieved to learn they are okay, but until then, I really would appreciate everyone's prayers. Hugs - Nini

Farmgirl Sister #1974

Go to Top of Page

Ninibini
True Blue Farmgirl

7577 Posts

Nini
Pennsylvania
USA
7577 Posts

Posted - Jul 20 2012 :  12:53:54 PM  Show Profile
My sister just texted my son... Praise God, they're fine. They were at home sleeping. Now we must simply pray for all the others involved. Thank you so much, girls. Hugs - Nini

Farmgirl Sister #1974

Go to Top of Page

prayin granny
True Blue Farmgirl

1874 Posts

Linda
Kansas
1874 Posts

Posted - Jul 20 2012 :  1:13:24 PM  Show Profile
Just began reading these posts and Nini my heart stopped!!! So very thankful all is ok. Prayers to all in this horrible tragedy !!
Prayers thru the weekend as police have concerns about copycat behavior in others mentally unstable!
I have 2 sets of kids and their friends going to see it as well this weekend.
My goodness what is the world coming to? So much sadness and tragedy!!
Ladies, absolutely join in prayer today and every day for our country and our world!

Farmgirl Hugs,
Linda
www.scatteredlittleblessings.com

Country at Heart
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7507 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7507 Posts

Posted - Jul 20 2012 :  4:06:51 PM  Show Profile
Oh Nini
I am so glad they are ok. I was holding my breath just between your two messages. I have family in the Denver and North part of Colorado all is well on their part. I have been reading everything they have in the Denver Post. That was so horrible and sad and the guy from what I read really didn't give any idea he was like that. He was a loner though.
Well my prayers are going up for all including the the shooters family they are victims of a sort because people will look weirdly at them because of him. we had something happen where the person was drunk in a car accident with 3 other people in the car and from this area and he got in an accident and the other 3 died and the parents of the person were really looked at and talked about because of what happened.
Any way prayers for them all
hugs
darlene

by Frances Farmer
Go to Top of Page

delicia
True Blue Farmgirl

917 Posts

delicia
cincinnati ohio
USA
917 Posts

Posted - Jul 20 2012 :  4:15:12 PM  Show Profile
Nini, I am so relieved that your Family is ok. What a tragedy so sorry for all the families that lost loved ones. And the people who were able to escape what will have changed in them after living through such a horrible event. There are just no words that come to me about the depth of sorrow I feel for these people,
Go to Top of Page

Ninibini
True Blue Farmgirl

7577 Posts

Nini
Pennsylvania
USA
7577 Posts

Posted - Jul 20 2012 :  5:44:15 PM  Show Profile
Thanks, girls - I just received an email from my sister, they really are fine. She had driven out of town to pick up my niece at camp today, which is why she didn't respond right away. I'm just SO thankful they are okay... But SO extremely burdened in my heart for everyone involved.

I heard that they may not even be able to get into the apartment at all because of how well-rigged it is. They said on the news that although the police really want to investigate everything in his apartment - his writings, his contacts, his email, his computer - they are facing the fact that they may have no choice BUT to blow up the building because they may not be able to dismantle all the booby traps and get in safely. How absolutely horrifying!

It simply boggles the mind. I can't watch the news without crying. You know, there are struggles for power all over the world, but in our country, people just waltz in and kill innocents for absolutely no apparent reason - it's as if they are completely desensitized to reality or something. There is no justification for taking innocent, helpless lives like this. None. Regardless of his motive, there is just no justification. He has left utter pain and devastation in his wake. I can't even begin to imagine what crawled into his heart and mind to take over his soul like that and cause him to commit such a heinous, senseless act. This wreaks of the cold, heartless influence of pure evil. I pray for all of those involved, I pray for our nation, and I do pray for this young man's soul. Jesus died that not one would be lost... we must remember that.

2 Peter 3:9 "The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance." KJV

All means all. That's very hard to wrap our minds around, I know. I struggle with that knowledge myself. And if it had been my family... oh, man. I just sat there glued to the t.v. set this afternoon, wondering about the fate of my family, all the while thinking of my responsibility to forgive and pray for this young man - would I have the strength? How would have I found that within myself? It would've been most difficult to do so on my own, but through the Grace and Love of God, forgiveness would ultimately prevail in my heart and be fulfilled through Christ within me, rather than through my own humanity. I resolved to trust that in times like this, God must appoint very special people to pray for the lost who do such things, while those who need to forgive work through their pain. Forgiveness is paramount, but sometimes it is a lifetime - or maybe longer - in coming for afflicted souls. Only through Christ can this be accomplished. In Christ alone.

And my heart just bleeds for this young man's parents, family and loved ones. I cannot even begin to imagine what they, too, are going through. I look at this young man's face and he seems so "familiar" - he looks like any cheerful, kind face in the crowd - a neighbor, a co-worker, a family member, a friend. It just doesn't compute. I didn't see this on the news, but my sister said that his mother wasn't surprised at all that he did this. How absolutely devastating.

Well, girls, as always, we must push beyond that which is at hand and press into the Lord in prayer. As I said in another post, "Help, Save, Comfort and Defend us, Most Gracious Lord!"

Love to you all -

Nini

Farmgirl Sister #1974

Go to Top of Page

smiley
True Blue Farmgirl

650 Posts

lea
pea ridge arkansas
USA
650 Posts

Posted - Jul 20 2012 :  9:15:01 PM  Show Profile
Nini I just read this. We put everyone on our prayer chain early this morning when we heard. I am glad your family is ok. I think we should pray for our brothers and sisters in Christ who are there to have the right words to peoples questions and griefs.That God gives them wisdom to help others in the right ways.
Go to Top of Page

prayin granny
True Blue Farmgirl

1874 Posts

Linda
Kansas
1874 Posts

Posted - Jul 21 2012 :  06:21:17 AM  Show Profile
Good morning to all!
Continued prayers to all affected by this tragedy in Co! I cannot even imagine their pain.
A reminder to love and hug on our families and friends more often! It's. certain that life can be short and fragile!

Thinking of you all today!

Farmgirl hugs,
Linda
www.scatteredlittleblessings.blogspot.com

Country at Heart
Go to Top of Page

Ninibini
True Blue Farmgirl

7577 Posts

Nini
Pennsylvania
USA
7577 Posts

Posted - Jul 21 2012 :  06:47:53 AM  Show Profile
Good morning!

Absolutely, Lea - that is a wonderful prayer! You are spot on, sister!

Yes, Linda - so very true... Very, very true...

Hugs -

Nini

Farmgirl Sister #1974

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 92 Gathered Up: Previous Topic Christian farmgirls? Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page