Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Magazine: Call for Entries
 HomeSafeHome
 Eco-Friendly Clothes W/Organic Fabrics Made In USA
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author HomeSafeHome: Previous Topic Eco-Friendly Clothes W/Organic Fabrics Made In USA Next Topic  

Desiree
Farmgirl in Training

48 Posts

Desiree

USA
48 Posts

Posted - Aug 25 2010 :  07:25:22 AM  Show Profile
While researching "green" companies for a article, or businesses that use organic materials in their products, I came across a woman owned clothes company, kikaPaprika, whose daughter is the designer. They just started their 5th season in business.

The materials and clothes are made in the USA and all who work for them are treated fairly. They are dedicated to using organic fabrics and dyes, whenever possible.(Some of the materials are made with recycled water bottles.) The clothes are stylish, comfortable, wash and dry, mix and match to save $.(They even have boot cut yoga pants.)

The scarves they sell benefit women in need. Every season they participate in a philanthropic project in L.A. with the ladies that are part of the company.

Creating Nature Inspired LifeStyles
www.beyondagarden.com

Edited by - Desiree on Apr 16 2017 09:05:25 AM

clothedinscarlet
True Blue Farmgirl

1333 Posts

Siobhan
Battle Creek MI
USA
1333 Posts

Posted - Aug 25 2010 :  11:55:07 AM  Show Profile
Super cute stuff Desiree! I see you're a consultant. I'm curious what the price points are on the clothing with them being organic and the whole seed tag thing. Sounds expensive. But the styles are right up my alley! How long have you been a consultant?

Farmgirl Sister #1110
Siobhan - AKA Liza-Jane (my farmgirl name), wife to my best friend, Trent, and mommy to Camden (11/28/05) and Bennett (7/11/07). and Truman (7/28/09)
Go to Top of Page

Breanna
True Blue Farmgirl

208 Posts

Breanna
Parker Colorado
USA
208 Posts

Posted - Feb 18 2011 :  7:20:43 PM  Show Profile
That is amazing that people can make clothes out of recycled water bottles! Just goes to show how much we can to to keep our planet clean. Thanks for sharing, Desiree.

Farmgirl Bre
"...that my glory may sing praise to you and not be silent, O Lord my God, I will give thanks to You forever." Psalm 30:12
Go to Top of Page
  HomeSafeHome: Previous Topic Eco-Friendly Clothes W/Organic Fabrics Made In USA Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page