Page: of 2

bboopster
True Blue Farmgirl

1140 Posts

Betty Jo
West Bend Wisconsin
USA
1140 Posts

Posted - Apr 12 2010 :  1:48:28 PM  Show Profile  Click to see bboopster's MSN Messenger address
Hello,
As I am sitting here going thru the Forums I see more and more Wisconsin Girls. Lets find out were each other is and maybe plan an outing?

http://www.bboopster.blogspot.com
Nana to 4 with 1 on the way.
3 Blue Star Mother and Proud of it!
Pray for our troops to come home safe and soon.
Enjoying the road to the simple life :>)

windypines
True Blue Farmgirl

4137 Posts

Michele
Bruce Wisconsin
USA
4137 Posts

Posted - Apr 12 2010 :  3:56:32 PM  Show Profile
Between Hayward and Eau Claire, In Bruce.

Michele
Go to Top of Page

Fiddlehead Farm
True Blue Farmgirl

4562 Posts

Diane
Waupaca WI
USA
4562 Posts

Posted - Apr 12 2010 :  4:42:42 PM  Show Profile
I am in South Central Wisconsin, just south of Madison.

Why not go out on a limb, that's where all the fruit is! "Mark Twain"
http://studiodiphotosite.shutterfly.com/
farmgirl sister #922
Go to Top of Page

bboopster
True Blue Farmgirl

1140 Posts

Betty Jo
West Bend Wisconsin
USA
1140 Posts

Posted - Apr 13 2010 :  07:16:27 AM  Show Profile  Click to see bboopster's MSN Messenger address
WOW!! I live North West of Milwaukee About an hour (give or take) south east of Madison. Michele My DH and I will be up in your area in June/July. We will be north of Hayward near Barnes to do some Moto-cross trail riding. Maybe we could meet one day for fun. I know on Mondays we always go in for the Flea market at the Ice ring in Hayward. DH is always happy to see me go meet a friend. Do you know if that Quit shop in Solon Springs is still open? Cute shop. The last two year DH has been with me when I go so I have to contain myself. Maybe us WI Farm Girls could get a weekend together to do some Farm Girl stuff. I will offer up "The Shed" For camping we only have a chemical toilet but the main house is only 1000 feet away with the flushing kind. Of course all Farm Girls are welcome too.

Go to Top of Page

Lin
True Blue Farmgirl

807 Posts

Lin
Sioux City IA
USA
807 Posts

Posted - Apr 13 2010 :  09:22:33 AM  Show Profile
Wow, Betty Jo, that sounds like alot of fun!! I'm from Iowa, but I've been told Wisconsin is gorgeous!! Hugs, Lin

"Our beautiful earth is worth saving"!!
Go to Top of Page

ClaireSky
True Blue Farmgirl

1792 Posts

Julie
Arcadia WI
USA
1792 Posts

Posted - Apr 13 2010 :  12:51:31 PM  Show Profile  Send ClaireSky an AOL message  Send ClaireSky a Yahoo! Message
I am emailing you Betty Jo! I would love to meet some Farmgirls too!

Julie
Farmgirl Sister #399
West-Central WI Farmgirls

Folks will know how large your soul is by the way you treat a dog...Charles F. Doran
Go to Top of Page

bboopster
True Blue Farmgirl

1140 Posts

Betty Jo
West Bend Wisconsin
USA
1140 Posts

Posted - Apr 14 2010 :  08:55:58 AM  Show Profile  Click to see bboopster's MSN Messenger address
Lin you are welcome to come. Was just at the shed today and it will be painted by some time next week. SO I am hoping We can get something together either here at my house or meet somewhere in the state. Julie YOU TOO!!!! I will look for your e-mail.

Edited by - bboopster on Apr 14 2010 08:57:33 AM
Go to Top of Page

Lin
True Blue Farmgirl

807 Posts

Lin
Sioux City IA
USA
807 Posts

Posted - Apr 14 2010 :  09:11:31 AM  Show Profile
Would love to have the info, Betty Jo. If I can make arrangements to attend, I would LOVE to!! It sounds like so much fun! Thank you so much! Hugs, Lin

"Our beautiful earth is worth saving"!!
Go to Top of Page

ClaireSky
True Blue Farmgirl

1792 Posts

Julie
Arcadia WI
USA
1792 Posts

Posted - Apr 14 2010 :  09:16:44 AM  Show Profile  Send ClaireSky an AOL message  Send ClaireSky a Yahoo! Message
Count me in... I would love to come too! Let me know the time and date.

Julie
Farmgirl Sister #399

Folks will know how large your soul is by the way you treat a dog...Charles F. Doran
Go to Top of Page

bdhughes77
True Blue Farmgirl

126 Posts

Debbie
Menomonie WI
USA
126 Posts

Posted - Apr 14 2010 :  12:08:50 PM  Show Profile
As of a year ago last month the Quilt Shop in Solon Springs was going strong. There is a wonderful shop on Hayward. I can't remember the name right off but you can easily find them on the internet. It's a log building on the edge of town that has tons of fabric in one section and nice, clean antiques in another section! Also, there's a great shop in downtown Eau Claire, which is on your way...the Calico Shop!

Count your blessings!
Go to Top of Page

windypines
True Blue Farmgirl

4137 Posts

Michele
Bruce Wisconsin
USA
4137 Posts

Posted - Apr 16 2010 :  5:33:52 PM  Show Profile
Ohhh a Wisconsin gathering. I will have to see if I can make it.

Michele
Go to Top of Page

bboopster
True Blue Farmgirl

1140 Posts

Betty Jo
West Bend Wisconsin
USA
1140 Posts

Posted - Apr 16 2010 :  8:31:24 PM  Show Profile  Click to see bboopster's MSN Messenger address
Well today my friend and I finished painting "The Shed" so hopefully next week we can start with the cabinets and flooring. I will look at my weekends off and see what I have open. I work every other weekend. I will keep you all posted. Glad to hear the shop in Solon Springs is still open. It is so cute and in the middle of no where. I will look for the other ones mentioned. I will be in Barnes from June 26th till July 10 this year. I know that I will not be able to motocross all those days as I am having a really had time with Fibromyalgia (that's what my doctor is calling it and I am fighting it tooth and nail!!!) But you never know what living on the lake and riding my Honda might do for my spirit. Maybe you girls in the area, we could all meet somewhere and chit chat or ? one day while I am there. I know DH will be way OK with it. I secretly think he enjoys me going on an adventure so he can lay by the lake. Lets chat!!!!!

Go to Top of Page

ClaireSky
True Blue Farmgirl

1792 Posts

Julie
Arcadia WI
USA
1792 Posts

Posted - Apr 16 2010 :  8:45:10 PM  Show Profile  Send ClaireSky an AOL message  Send ClaireSky a Yahoo! Message
I will be in Pepin, WI on June 10th and 11th for the Farmgirls on the Loose Tour. Will any of you ladies be going? I would love to see all of you!

Julie
Farmgirl Sister #399

Edited by - ClaireSky on Apr 16 2010 8:45:56 PM
Go to Top of Page

Fiddlehead Farm
True Blue Farmgirl

4562 Posts

Diane
Waupaca WI
USA
4562 Posts

Posted - Apr 17 2010 :  05:00:59 AM  Show Profile
I am hooking up with ClaireSky (Julie) for the Farmgirls on the Loose Tour in Pepin, WI! Can't wait to meet other farmgirls, anyone else in Wisconsin want to hook up with us?

Why not go out on a limb, that's where all the fruit is! "Mark Twain"
farmgirl sister #922
Go to Top of Page

bboopster
True Blue Farmgirl

1140 Posts

Betty Jo
West Bend Wisconsin
USA
1140 Posts

Posted - May 14 2010 :  7:46:22 PM  Show Profile  Click to see bboopster's MSN Messenger address
I wish I could met with you but I will be on a Missions trip.

Go to Top of Page

ClaireSky
True Blue Farmgirl

1792 Posts

Julie
Arcadia WI
USA
1792 Posts

Posted - May 22 2010 :  08:25:41 AM  Show Profile  Send ClaireSky an AOL message  Send ClaireSky a Yahoo! Message
Betty Jo... I hope your trip goes beautifully. I went on a Missions trip to Toronto, Canada once and enjoyed it except for the part of trying to get back into states. Where are you going?

Julie
Farmgirl Sister #399

"Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful." Herman Cain
Go to Top of Page

vintagediva1
True Blue Farmgirl

1251 Posts

Michele
Brighton Michigan
USA
1251 Posts

Posted - May 24 2010 :  06:35:25 AM  Show Profile
I,m right next door. Can I be included?
Michele

www.2vintagedivas.etsy.com
www.sissyandsisterstitch.etsy.com
www.sissyandsisterstitch.artfire.com

Love that good ole vintage junk
Go to Top of Page

JudyT
True Blue Farmgirl

196 Posts

Judy
Southwest Wisconsin
USA
196 Posts

Posted - May 24 2010 :  06:56:48 AM  Show Profile
I'm not in Wisconsin yet, but soon. We are in the process of buying a home in the Richland Center area. Maybe next time.

Judy~Farmgirl Sister #599
I was born a city girl, but I'm a "farmgirl" at heart, sharing my life at...http://dailyyarnsnmore.com
Go to Top of Page

bboopster
True Blue Farmgirl

1140 Posts

Betty Jo
West Bend Wisconsin
USA
1140 Posts

Posted - Jun 06 2010 :  10:09:16 AM  Show Profile  Click to see bboopster's MSN Messenger address
Hello Ladies, Please excuse my delay in answering. My day job has lots of weird hours and I am a person who needs constancy. SO I find I spend my off time sleeping trying to catch up. But!!! I am going to South Dakota to Fort Thompson for my missions trip. I am so excited. I leave on the 12th and return on the 19th. I then work from the 20th to the 25th and then DH and I am off for 2 weeks to northern WI to motocross and get reacquainted. But those of you who would like to meet some where in the northern WI area for Lunch shopping or? I would love to get together. I will be North of Hayward WI 6/26-7/10. I would also like to do a weekend get together at my place outside of Milwaukee this fall. We have a small Shed on the property that can be used for sleeping also tents or campers would work. Bathroom would be porta-potty or our house is not far from the Shed. We have a great fire pit and grill for cooking over or grills, camp stoves, ect... We could do an antique run, quilt shop or other shopping or just hang and do crafts and talk!!!!! I'm looking at the weekend of September 18th. Arrival on or after September 16th and ending on the 19th. Please let me know if you think you are interested.

Go to Top of Page

ClaireSky
True Blue Farmgirl

1792 Posts

Julie
Arcadia WI
USA
1792 Posts

Posted - Jun 06 2010 :  10:26:51 AM  Show Profile  Send ClaireSky an AOL message  Send ClaireSky a Yahoo! Message
I am definitely in on this one. Thanks for the early notice. That way if I am to work...I can ask off. Any of the activities that you mentioned is fine by me.

Julie
Farmgirl Sister #399

"Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful." Herman Cain
Go to Top of Page

bboopster
True Blue Farmgirl

1140 Posts

Betty Jo
West Bend Wisconsin
USA
1140 Posts

Posted - Jun 06 2010 :  1:06:26 PM  Show Profile  Click to see bboopster's MSN Messenger address
WOOHOO that's two of us!!!!

Go to Top of Page

Fiddlehead Farm
True Blue Farmgirl

4562 Posts

Diane
Waupaca WI
USA
4562 Posts

Posted - Jun 06 2010 :  1:54:24 PM  Show Profile
I would definately come in September, West Bend isn't that far from me! Keep us posted.

Age only matters if you are wine or cheese.
farmgirl sister #922
Go to Top of Page

ClaireSky
True Blue Farmgirl

1792 Posts

Julie
Arcadia WI
USA
1792 Posts

Posted - Jun 06 2010 :  2:03:44 PM  Show Profile  Send ClaireSky an AOL message  Send ClaireSky a Yahoo! Message
Yay! That makes three of us! I can't wait to meet you Betty Jo!

Julie
Farmgirl Sister #399

Go to Top of Page

bboopster
True Blue Farmgirl

1140 Posts

Betty Jo
West Bend Wisconsin
USA
1140 Posts

Posted - Jun 06 2010 :  3:57:13 PM  Show Profile  Click to see bboopster's MSN Messenger address
I have posted a invite under Gather Up also. So let's move our discussion for the September gathering there. Anyone wanting to get together for the day in Northern Wisconsin we can converse here.

Go to Top of Page

Mea
Farmgirl in Training

10 Posts

Margarette
Manitowoc WI
10 Posts

Posted - Jun 21 2010 :  3:51:39 PM  Show Profile
Hi! I'm new here AND from Wisconsin!! In fact, this is my first post. I'm on the "West Coast" of Lake Michigan.

. . . not all those who wander are lost - Tolkien
Go to Top of Page

Fiddlehead Farm
True Blue Farmgirl

4562 Posts

Diane
Waupaca WI
USA
4562 Posts

Posted - Jun 21 2010 :  5:28:57 PM  Show Profile
A big Wisconsin hay dare to ya Margarette! We are so glad you joined us! You should post a hello under the welcome wagon topic!

Age only matters if you are wine or cheese.
farmgirl sister #922
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 **Welcome Wagon: Previous Topic Are You From Wisconsin Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page