MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Sep 07 2010 :  4:25:17 PM  Show Profile
Madeline Schab, (Young Cultivator of Rebekka Boysen Taylor, #40) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning a beginner level All Buttoned Up badge!

"I found 30 buttons and I have a bag for them.

I had 31 buttons but I put one on a sweater that had one missing."
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Sep 07 2010 :  4:29:26 PM  Show Profile
Madeline Schab, (Young Cultivator of Rebekka Boysen Taylor, #40) has received a certificate of achievement in Each Other for earning a beginner level Families Forever badge!

"I played a card game with my family.

It was nice to play with my mom and dad after my brothers went to sleep. They are too small to play cards."
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Sep 07 2010 :  4:35:15 PM  Show Profile
Isabella Taylor, (Young Cultivator of Rebekka Boysen Taylor, #40) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning a beginner level Weaving In and Out badge!

"I learned to braid and made a bracelet for myself at our Young Cultivators meeting.

It was very hard at first but then it became easy."

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Sep 07 2010 :  4:43:41 PM  Show Profile
Isabella Taylor, (Young Cultivator of Rebekka Boysen Taylor, #40) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning a intermediate level Weaving In and Out badge!

"I made a friendship bracelet for my friend Julia.

I like it."
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Sep 07 2010 :  4:46:13 PM  Show Profile
Madeline Schab, (Young Cultivator of Rebekka Boysen Taylor, #40) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning a beginner level Weaving In and Out badge!

"I learned to make a braid and it is a bracelet.

I like to braid."
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Sep 07 2010 :  4:50:48 PM  Show Profile
Madeline Schab, (Young Cultivator of Rebekka Boysen Taylor, #40) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning a intermediate level Weaving In and Out badge!

"I made a friendship bracelet for my friend Julia.

She will love it."
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Sep 08 2010 :  3:26:22 PM  Show Profile
Davy Harrill, (Young Cultivator of Christy Harrill, #1951) has received a certificate of achievement in Cleaning Up for earning a intermediate level It's In The Bag badge!

"Davy has gathered the shopping bags for our past three shopping trips.

It is sometimes hard to remember but it's becoming more and more of a habit."
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Sep 08 2010 :  3:29:36 PM  Show Profile
James Harrill, (Young Cultivator of Christy Harrill, #1951) has received a certificate of achievement in Cleaning Up for earning a intermediate level It's In The Bag badge!

"James has gathered the shopping bags for three of the past several shopping trips."
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Sep 08 2010 :  3:33:05 PM  Show Profile
Davy Harrill, (Young Cultivator of Christy Harrill, #1951) has received a certificate of achievement in Cleaning Up for earning an expert level It's In The Bag badge!

"Our first meeting of the Magnolia Young Cultivators was kept simple with a reusable bag swap. Davy brought an old tote received at an autism conference, a tote received from Earth Day at MSU and a crocheted plarn bag his mom made.

We divided out the bags so everyone got a bag from three different people. The children all drew a card with a number and accepted their lot of bags."
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Sep 08 2010 :  3:41:31 PM  Show Profile
James Harrill, (Young Cultivator of Christy Harrill, #1951) has received a certificate of achievement in Cleaning Up for earning an expert level It's In The Bag badge!

"James brought two Earth Day bags and one Walmart shopping bag to the swap.

We divided out the bags so everyone got a bag from three different people. The children all drew a card with a number and accepted their lot of bags."
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Sep 08 2010 :  3:46:53 PM  Show Profile
Adrienne Forsythe, (Young Cultivator of Christy Harrill, #1951) has received a certificate of achievement in Cleaning Up for earning a beginner level It's In The Bag badge!

"Adrienne found one bag that was a freebie from a Martha Stewart Living magazine subscription. One bag came from a yard sale. We made another bag from a corduroy skirt recycled from my grandmother's scrap materials. Grandmothers bag then saved everything.

Adreienne's creativity made a one of a kind bag complete with a teddy bear pocket on the side."

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Sep 08 2010 :  3:51:46 PM  Show Profile
Kennedy Ashmore, (Young Cultivator of Christy Harrill, #1951) has received a certificate of achievement in Cleaning Up for earning a beginner level It's In The Bag badge!

"Kennedy got one bag from Target. One bag was given by her grandmother. One was purchased at Dirt Cheap."

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Sep 08 2010 :  3:54:27 PM  Show Profile
Kennedy Ashmore, (Young Cultivator of Christy Harrill, #1951) has received a certificate of achievement in Cleaning Up for earning a intermediate level It's In The Bag badge!

"Kennedy gathered the shopping bags for three different shopping trips."
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Sep 08 2010 :  3:58:15 PM  Show Profile
Kennedy Ashmore, (Young Cultivator of Christy Harrill, #1951) has received a certificate of achievement in Cleaning Up for earning an expert level It's In The Bag badge!

"Kennedy shared the bags that she gathered. She was pleased to receive a beautiful painted bag.

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Sep 08 2010 :  4:28:09 PM  Show Profile
Alexandra Cole, (Young Cultivator of Christy Harrill, #1951) has received a certificate of achievement in Cleaning Up for earning a beginner level It's In The Bag badge!

"Alexandra found bags from Pampered Chef, Old Navy and Walmart. She added colorful fibers to make it fun."

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Sep 08 2010 :  4:31:31 PM  Show Profile
Alexandra Cole, (Young Cultivator of Christy Harrill, #1951) has received a certificate of achievement in Cleaning Up for earning a intermediate level It's In The Bag badge!

"Alexandra told us that her family always brings her reusable shopping bags to the store so this was a very easy thing to do."
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Sep 08 2010 :  4:35:19 PM  Show Profile
Alexandra Cole, (Young Cultivator of Christy Harrill, #1951) has received a certificate of achievement in Cleaning Up for earning an expert level It's In The Bag badge!

"Alexandra contributed her bags to the swap. She especially loved the crocheted plarn bag that Mrs. Christy made and Alexandra received.

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Sep 08 2010 :  4:39:40 PM  Show Profile
Savannah Cole, (Young Cultivator of Christy Harrill, #1951) has received a certificate of achievement in Cleaning Up for earning a beginner level It's In The Bag badge!

"Savannah gathered bags from Walmart and Old Navy. She added colorful fibers just like her sister."

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Sep 08 2010 :  4:45:39 PM  Show Profile
Savannah Cole, (Young Cultivator of Christy Harrill, #1951) has received a certificate of achievement in Cleaning Up for earning a intermediate level It's In The Bag badge!

"Savannah's family always bring their shopping bags to the store so she found it very easy to gather the bags each time."
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Sep 08 2010 :  4:48:59 PM  Show Profile
Savannah Cole, (Young Cultivator of Christy Harrill, #1951) has received a certificate of achievement in Cleaning Up for earning an expert level It's In The Bag badge!

"Savannah thought that the bag swap was a wonderful activity and a great craft. She liked the bag she brought to swap that had a peace sign and beautiful stitching around the outside of the peace sign.

She received a very interesting bag from Alex Ewing that had a cute butterfly painted on it."

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Sep 08 2010 :  4:52:56 PM  Show Profile
Alex Ewing, (Young Cultivator of Christy Harrill, #1951) has received a certificate of achievement in Cleaning Up for earning a beginner level It's In The Bag badge!

"We looked for the kind of bags we wanted and found the colors we liked along with the paint. Alex drew her artwork on the bags and then the painting began."

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Sep 08 2010 :  4:55:46 PM  Show Profile
Alex Ewing, (Young Cultivator of Christy Harrill, #1951) has received a certificate of achievement in Cleaning Up for earning a intermediate level It's In The Bag badge!

"Alex gathered the shopping bags for three different shopping trips."
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Sep 08 2010 :  4:58:25 PM  Show Profile
Alex Ewing, (Young Cultivator of Christy Harrill, #1951) has received a certificate of achievement in Cleaning Up for earning an expert level It's In The Bag badge!

"Alex thought it was a neat swap and a great way to be creative.

She enjoyed sharing the bags that she painted."

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Sep 09 2010 :  12:50:49 PM  Show Profile
Mia Berry, (Young Cultivator of Amy Berry, #1934) has received a certificate of achievement in Garden Gate for earning a beginner level Bloom Where You're Planted badge!

"I gathered and pressed 30 wildflowers, leaves, and herbs from my yard and from nature walks.

I wrote a description of each plant and what its best used for.

My brother comb-bound the book for me.

Some of my flowers molded, other than that I think it turned out well."
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Sep 14 2010 :  2:50:45 PM  Show Profile
Isabella Taylor, (Young Cultivator of Rebekka Boysen Taylor, #40) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning a beginner level All Buttoned Up badge!

"I gathered 26 buttons for my collection.

I found many buttons while I was cleaning my room, when you clean you find things you were missing."
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 35 Young Cultivator Awardees - Awesome!:  Young Cultivator Awardees   
Previous Page | Next Page
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page