MaryJane
Queen Bee

16273 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16273 Posts

Posted - Apr 08 2021 :  12:15:36 PM  Show Profile
Lilly Galde (Young Cultivator of Allison Clark #8292) has received a certificate of achievement in Farm Kitchen for earning an Intermediate Level Palate Pleasers Merit Badge!

“Lilly tried the seaweed and liked it. She then went to a Japanese restaurant with me and we both tried miso soup, and salad with miso dressing. She tried out some California rolls. She did not like the miso soup or the salad. But like the California rolls.”

MaryJane, Farmgirl #1 Plowin' Thru ~ giving aprons a good wrap for 45 years and counting ~
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16273 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16273 Posts

Posted - Apr 08 2021 :  12:16:40 PM  Show Profile
Lilly Galde (Young Cultivator of Allison Clark #8292) has received a certificate of achievement in Farm Kitchen for earning an Expert Level Palate Pleasers Merit Badge!

“Lilly liked the seaweed the best, she tried to get me to try it, I did not like it very much but tried it for her. Lilly spent some time learning about different foods. Lilly decided to make up a restaurant. She chose Italian. She wanted to do a pizza place. She made a menu and talked about how it a would look, with video games, and all the pizza you could eat. It was fun hearing what she had to say about the restaurant.”

MaryJane, Farmgirl #1 Plowin' Thru ~ giving aprons a good wrap for 45 years and counting ~
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16273 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16273 Posts

Posted - Apr 08 2021 :  12:18:20 PM  Show Profile
Lilly Galde (Young Cultivator of Allison Clark #8292) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning a Beginner Level Weaving In and Out Merit Badge!

“Lilly taped 3 strands of embroidery floss to the table and braided them together, tied them off. Lilly loved doing this.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16273 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16273 Posts

Posted - Apr 08 2021 :  12:18:55 PM  Show Profile
Lilly Galde (Young Cultivator of Allison Clark #8292) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning an Intermediate Level Weaving In and Out Merit Badge!

“Lilly made one more branded bracelet for a friend. She had fun making it.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16273 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16273 Posts

Posted - Apr 08 2021 :  12:19:59 PM  Show Profile
Lilly Galde (Young Cultivator of Allison Clark #8292) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning an Expert Level Weaving In and Out Merit Badge!

“Lilly gave me the bracelet and I made one for her to give her. She chose me because I spend time with her doing crafts and cooking with her. She told her family why she made it for me. She had fun making it and giving it away.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16273 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16273 Posts

Posted - Apr 08 2021 :  12:20:44 PM  Show Profile
Lilly Galde (Young Cultivator of Allison Clark #8292) has received a certificate of achievement in Cleaning Up for earning a Beginner Level Trash Talk Merit Badge!

“Lilly and her mom looked up where to recycle. She found out that she can do the curbside for it all. But she wanted to make money so she set up special bins for the plastic and the soda cans. She did put it in her book. She was excited to earn money, and help with the environment.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16273 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16273 Posts

Posted - Apr 08 2021 :  12:21:22 PM  Show Profile
Lilly Galde (Young Cultivator of Allison Clark #8292) has received a certificate of achievement in Cleaning Up for earning an Intermediate Level Trash Talk Merit Badge!

“Lilly and her mom went to the store and bought some containers to sort out the recycling. She labeled each container. She liked shopping for them and then making her labels for each can.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16273 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16273 Posts

Posted - Apr 08 2021 :  12:22:02 PM  Show Profile
Lilly Galde (Young Cultivator of Allison Clark #8292) has received a certificate of achievement in Cleaning Up for earning an Expert Level Trash Talk Merit Badge!

“Lilly told me how she did it. She shared it with me and my family over a zoom call. She said she learned a lot about keeping everything separated. Some days it is harder than other days. She liked doing this merit badge.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16273 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16273 Posts

Posted - Apr 08 2021 :  12:23:04 PM  Show Profile
Lilly Galde (Young Cultivator of Allison Clark #8292) has received a certificate of achievement in Garden Gate for earning a Beginner Level Get Buggy Merit Badge!

“Lilly started a journal on Insects. In the journal, she was to make a list of some of the ways that insects help. The insects eat the bugs that hurt the plants. They clean up waste. They pollinate the plants. They help with the environment. She loved looking for insects.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16273 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16273 Posts

Posted - Apr 08 2021 :  12:24:06 PM  Show Profile
Lilly Galde (Young Cultivator of Allison Clark #8292) has received a certificate of achievement in Garden Gate for earning an Intermediate Level Get Buggy Merit Badge!

“Lilly went into the front yard and looked under the bushes and rocks for insects. When we went our hike for trash cleanup, she looked for insects again. She found bees. Ladybugs, butterflies, and ants. It was such fun for her.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16273 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16273 Posts

Posted - Apr 08 2021 :  12:24:51 PM  Show Profile
Lilly Galde (Young Cultivator of Allison Clark #8292) has received a certificate of achievement in Garden Gate for earning an Expert Level Get Buggy Merit Badge!

“We went on the internet to look up the names to be sure we had the right name. We did find out that the lizard she saw was not an insect. She kept track of what he learned. She liked looking them up.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16273 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16273 Posts

Posted - Apr 08 2021 :  12:42:11 PM  Show Profile
Alyssa Wood (Young Cultivator of Allison Clark #8292) has received a certificate of achievement in Garden Gate for earning a Beginner Level Get Buggy Merit Badge!

“Alyssa started a journal on Insects. In the journal, she was to make a list of some of the ways that insects help. The insects eat the bugs that hurt the plants. They clean up waste. They pollinate the plants. They help with the environment. She liked looking for bugs.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16273 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16273 Posts

Posted - Apr 08 2021 :  12:42:57 PM  Show Profile
Alyssa Wood (Young Cultivator of Allison Clark #8292) has received a certificate of achievement in Garden Gate for earning an Intermediate Level Get Buggy Merit Badge!

“Alyssa went into the front yard and looked under the bushes and rocks for insects. When we went our hike for trash cleanup, she looked for insects again. She found bees, ladybugs, butterflies, and ants. She wrote down what she saw. She had a good time looking for insects.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16273 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16273 Posts

Posted - Apr 08 2021 :  12:43:45 PM  Show Profile
Alyssa Wood (Young Cultivator of Allison Clark #8292) has received a certificate of achievement in Garden Gate for earning an Expert Level Get Buggy Merit Badge!

“We went on the internet to look up the names to be sure we had the right name. We did find out that the lizard he saw was not an insect. She did kept track of them. She liked looking them up.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16273 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16273 Posts

Posted - Apr 08 2021 :  12:44:14 PM  Show Profile
Tobi Khan (Young Cultivator of Allison Clark #8292) has received a certificate of achievement in Garden Gate for earning a Beginner Level Get Buggy Merit Badge!

“Tobi started a journal on Insects. In the journal, he was to make a list of some of the ways that insects help. The insects eat the bugs that hurt the plants. They clean up waste. They pollinate the plants. They help with the environment. He had so much fun doing this.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16273 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16273 Posts

Posted - Apr 08 2021 :  12:45:29 PM  Show Profile
Tobi Khan (Young Cultivator of Allison Clark #8292) has received a certificate of achievement in Garden Gate for earning an Intermediate Level Get Buggy Merit Badge!

“Tobi went into the front yard and looked under the bushes and rocks for insects. When we went our hike for trash cleanup, he looked for insects again. He found bees, ladybugs, butterflies, and ants. He wrote down what he saw. He liked looking for insects.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16273 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16273 Posts

Posted - Apr 08 2021 :  12:46:00 PM  Show Profile
Tobi Khan (Young Cultivator of Allison Clark #8292) has received a certificate of achievement in Garden Gate for earning an Expert Level Get Buggy Merit Badge!

“We went on the internet to look up the names to be sure we had the right name. He kept track of what he learned. He liked looking at all the different insects.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16273 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16273 Posts

Posted - Apr 08 2021 :  1:02:49 PM  Show Profile
Madison Joplin (Young Cultivator of Nancy A Joplin #8352) has received a certificate of achievement in Farm Kitchen for earning a Beginner Level Icing on the Cake Merit Badge!

“I made a list of lots of tasty ways to decorate a cake. I came up with fruit, icing, sprinkles, chocolate syrup, candy, graham crackers, mini marshmallows, nuts, and pop rocks.

It turned out well. I will keep adding to my list but I can't wait to make my cake!! I had so much fun.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16273 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16273 Posts

Posted - Apr 08 2021 :  1:03:43 PM  Show Profile
Madison Joplin (Young Cultivator of Nancy A Joplin #8352) has received a certificate of achievement in Cleaning Up for earning a Beginner Level It's in the Bag Merit Badge!

“I collected three reusable shopping bags. I have one that is pink with a unicorn one from Hawaii with a zipper, and one from Aunt Carol that says "Be what you want to be.

I plan on taking them shopping every time I go. I have taken them once. I like using them because I do not have to use plastic bags that are not good for our environment.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16273 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16273 Posts

Posted - Apr 08 2021 :  1:04:22 PM  Show Profile
Madison Joplin (Young Cultivator of Nancy A Joplin #8352) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning a Beginner Level All Buttoned Up Merit Badge!

“I started a button collection. I have over 25 buttons in a heart-shaped container. I got some of them from my Mom and some of them from my Grandma. I even got some from my sister!

I had fun doing it. I got to pick a whole bunch of different kinds of buttons. Some of them are really old, like from when my Dad was born!”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16273 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16273 Posts

Posted - Apr 08 2021 :  1:05:01 PM  Show Profile
Madison Joplin (Young Cultivator of Nancy A Joplin #8352) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning a Beginner Level Weaving In and Out Merit Badge!

“I braided three strands of yarn together to make my bracelet. I used red, yellow, and green because I liked those colors together. I had fun learning to braid. I did not think that braiding was hard.

My bracelet turned out amazing! I will make another one for my sister. I love her!”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16273 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16273 Posts

Posted - Apr 08 2021 :  1:05:38 PM  Show Profile
Madison Joplin (Young Cultivator of Nancy A Joplin #8352) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning an Intermediate Level Weaving In and Out Merit Badge!

“I made a friendship bracelet for my big sister, Brooklyn. She is special to me because she helps me with every that I need help to do. Her bracelet is green, blue, and pink. I used 2 different types of yarn to make hers.

I like how it turned out because the colors look pretty together. We are both going to wear our bracelets to show that we friends. My sister likes her bracelet and that makes me happy!”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16273 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16273 Posts

Posted - Apr 15 2021 :  11:11:57 AM  Show Profile
Alyssa Wood (Young Cultivator of Allison Clark #8292) has received a certificate of achievement in Garden Gate for earning an Intermediate Level Horsing Around Merit Badge!

“Alyssa looked through the book Horses for Dummies and chose the Gypsy Vanner as her favorite breed. She liked how big they are and the feather on their legs.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16273 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16273 Posts

Posted - Apr 15 2021 :  11:13:14 AM  Show Profile
Alyssa Wood (Young Cultivator of Allison Clark #8292) has received a certificate of achievement in Make It Easy for earning a Beginner Level Bejeweled Merit Badge!

“Alyssa started a small collection of beads, string, wire, claps, and some tools to get started. She had fun looking in my bead cabinet to get my extra tools.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16273 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16273 Posts

Posted - Apr 15 2021 :  11:18:07 AM  Show Profile
Alyssa Wood (Young Cultivator of Allison Clark #8292) has received a certificate of achievement in Make It Easy for earning an Intermediate Level Bejeweled Merit Badge!

“Alyssa organized all of her supplies. She made one necklace, one bracelet, and a pair of earrings. She had fun making them.”

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 35 Young Cultivator Awardees - Awesome!:  Young Cultivator Awardees   
Previous Page | Next Page
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page