MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Apr 13 2020 :  10:40:42 AM  Show Profile
Ella Haines (Young Cultivator of Trisha Haines #8047) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning a Beginner Level All Buttoned Up Merit Badge!

“I collected over 25+ buttons. It was really fun!”

MaryJane, Farmgirl #1 Plowin' Thru ~ giving aprons a good wrap for 45 years and counting ~
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Apr 13 2020 :  10:41:17 AM  Show Profile
Ella Haines (Young Cultivator of Trisha Haines #8047) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning a Beginner Level Toys Merit Badge!

“Hi! I asked my parents what toys they played with when they were little. My mom said she had dolls, she said that when she was little her brother would take them and run them over with his toy trucks. Lol! My dad said he liked to play with toy trucks and tractors.”

MaryJane, Farmgirl #1 Plowin' Thru ~ giving aprons a good wrap for 45 years and counting ~
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Apr 13 2020 :  10:42:26 AM  Show Profile
Ella Haines (Young Cultivator of Trisha Haines #8047) has received a certificate of achievement in Make It Easy for earning a Beginner Level Rethink Your Space Merit Badge!

“I cleaned my whole room and sorted my clothes and found some weird stuff I didn't even put in my room that went in my brothers rooms. Lol!

This turned out great!!! I found stuff I was looking for for a long time!”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Apr 13 2020 :  10:42:59 AM  Show Profile
Ella Haines (Young Cultivator of Trisha Haines #8047) has received a certificate of achievement in Make It Easy for earning a Beginner Level Bejeweled Merit Badge!

“I collected a lot of different tipes of beads, string, jewelry making tools and i have a lot of earrings and bracelets.

I found a lot if stuff I didn't know I had.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Aug 31 2020 :  07:34:10 AM  Show Profile
Veronica Webb (Young Cultivator of Michelle Webb #8177) has received certificates of achievement in Farm Kitchen for earning the Beginner, Intermediate, and Expert Levels of the Mmmm Chocolate! Merit Badge!

“Veronica ordered "No Monkeys, No Chocolate" from our local Barnes & Noble bookstore. When it arrived Veronica read it to me. On 8-16-20 Veronica sampled 3 different kinds of chocolates. Her favorite was milk chocolate. She had a hard time telling the difference between white chocolate and the other 2. Veronica chose to make brownies for her chocolate recipe. On 8-24-20 Veronica and I watched Willy Wonka. On 8-25-20 Veronica started reading Charlie and the chocolate factory. Veronica has completed each level of Mmm Chocolate.

Veronica said she is happy about the Young Cultivators Badges and she said she wants to put hers on a quilt. We've started a Grandmother's flower Garden on 8-25-20.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Jan 11 2021 :  5:33:07 PM  Show Profile
Alyssa Wood (Young Cultivator of Candy Hogan #8283) has received a certificate of achievement in Cleaning Up for earning a Beginner Level It's In the Bag Merit Badge!

“I collected 3 different types of re-useable shopping bags. It was fine.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Jan 11 2021 :  5:34:04 PM  Show Profile
Alyssa Wood (Young Cultivator of Candy Hogan #8283) has received a certificate of achievement in Garden Gate for earning a Beginner Level Bovine Buddy Merit Badge!

“I went with grandma to drive around and look at cattle. Then we visited the steer on her property. They are big, but I like them.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Jan 11 2021 :  5:34:54 PM  Show Profile
Alyssa Wood (Young Cultivator of Candy Hogan #8283) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning a Beginner Level Weaving In and Out Merit Badge!

“I made a 3 strand friendship bracelet out of peach colored yarn. It was fun.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Jan 11 2021 :  5:35:45 PM  Show Profile
Alyssa Wood (Young Cultivator of Candy Hogan #8283) has received a certificate of achievement in Each Other for earning a Beginner Level Community Service Merit Badge!

“I spent 24 hours at grandmas before Christmas, we baked cookies, made fudge, and canned plum jelly. I helped Allie make and deliver 85 bags to the convalescent home. It was fun.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Jan 11 2021 :  5:36:28 PM  Show Profile
Theron Wood (Young Cultivator of Candy Hogan #8283) has received a certificate of achievement in Cleaning Up for earning a Beginner Level It's In the Bag Merit Badge!

“I collected 3 different types of re-useable shopping bags: cloth, plastic, and rip stop. It was good.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Jan 11 2021 :  5:37:15 PM  Show Profile
Theron Wood (Young Cultivator of Candy Hogan #8283) has received a certificate of achievement in Garden Gate for earning a Beginner Level Bovine Buddy Merit Badge!

“We drove around with grandma to look at cows. I visited the steer on grandma's property. It was good.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Jan 11 2021 :  5:38:09 PM  Show Profile
Theron Wood (Young Cultivator of Candy Hogan #8283) has received a certificate of achievement in Each Other for earning a Beginner Level Community Service Merit Badge!

“I spent 24 hours at grandmas before Christmas, we baked cookies, made fudge and canned plum jelly. I helped Allie make and deliver 85 bags to the convalescent home. It was good.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Jan 18 2021 :  5:36:10 PM  Show Profile
Wynter Wicker (Young Cultivator of Victoria Elwood #8257) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning a Beginner Level All Buttoned Up Merit Badge!

“I went with my mom to find buttons for my collection. It was a lot of fun. I also found buttons for my Expert Level.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Jan 18 2021 :  5:37:02 PM  Show Profile
Wynter Wicker (Young Cultivator of Victoria Elwood #8257) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning an Intermediate Level All Buttoned Up Merit Badge!

“I had to sew a button on some fabric. I sewed them on my cultivators badge. It was not as easy as you would think, but I did it. I'm so excited. Mom did the happy dance.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Jan 18 2021 :  5:38:10 PM  Show Profile
Wynter Wicker (Young Cultivator of Victoria Elwood #8257) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning an Expert Level All Buttoned Up Merit Badge!

“I made myself a bracelet. It was cool. It turned out good, I made my bracelet with my mom. We made them together. We had a lot of laughs and hot chocolate.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Feb 11 2021 :  12:44:50 PM  Show Profile
Alyssa Wood (Young Cultivator of Candy Hogan #8283) has received a certificate of achievement in Garden Gate for earning an Intermediate Level Bovine Buddy Merit Badge!

“Alyssa has adopted Vash. She likes Vash.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Feb 11 2021 :  12:45:44 PM  Show Profile
Alyssa Wood (Young Cultivator of Candy Hogan #8283) has received a certificate of achievement in Cleaning Up for earning an Intermediate Level It's In the Bag Merit Badge!

“Alyssa has reported back to me that she has been responsible to grab the shopping bags each time they go shopping. She liked it.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Feb 11 2021 :  12:48:15 PM  Show Profile
Alyssa Wood (Young Cultivator of Candy Hogan #8283) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning a Beginner Level All Buttoned Up Merit Badge!

“Alyssa collected more than 25 buttons. She had fun.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Feb 11 2021 :  12:49:58 PM  Show Profile
Alyssa Wood (Young Cultivator of Candy Hogan #8283) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning an Intermediate Level All Buttoned Up Merit Badge!

“Alyssa learned how to sew a button on a shirt. She was successful.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Feb 11 2021 :  12:53:05 PM  Show Profile
Alyssa Wood (Young Cultivator of Candy Hogan #8283) has received a certificate of achievement in Out There Kids for earning a Beginner Level Park Place Merit Badge!

“We all went to the park and picked up litter. It was fun.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Feb 11 2021 :  12:56:42 PM  Show Profile
Alyssa Wood (Young Cultivator of Candy Hogan #8283) has received a certificate of achievement in Garden Gate for earning a Beginner Level Horsing Around Merit Badge!

“We drove over the Rafter D Ranch in Brentwood. CA to look at several breeds of horses. Alyssa likes horses and misses our horse that died Nov 2020.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Feb 11 2021 :  12:58:27 PM  Show Profile
Alyssa Wood (Young Cultivator of Candy Hogan #8283) has received a certificate of achievement in Farm Kitchen for earning a Beginner Level Do You Know the Muffin Man? Merit Badge!

“Alyssa chose the chocolate chip muffins as her favorite, she chose the red velvet muffins as a new one to try, and she chose the corn bread muffin to bake. She liked it.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Feb 11 2021 :  1:17:18 PM  Show Profile
Theron Wood (Young Cultivator of Candy Hogan #8283) has received a certificate of achievement in Garden Gate for earning an Intermediate Level Bovine Buddy Merit Badge!

“Theron has adopted co-adopted Vash. He likes it.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Feb 11 2021 :  1:18:50 PM  Show Profile
Theron Wood (Young Cultivator of Candy Hogan #8283) has received a certificate of achievement in Cleaning Up for earning an Intermediate Level It's In the Bag Merit Badge!

“Theron has reported to me that he has been responsible for bringing the shopping bags on their trips. He likes it.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Feb 11 2021 :  1:20:12 PM  Show Profile
Theron Wood (Young Cultivator of Candy Hogan #8283) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning a Beginner Level All Buttoned Up Merit Badge!

“Theron collected over 25 buttons. He liked the horn shape buttons the best.”

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 35 Young Cultivator Awardees - Awesome!:  Young Cultivator Awardees   
Previous Page | Next Page
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page