MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Jun 18 2012 :  2:11:16 PM  Show Profile
Megan Riach, (Young Cultivator of Julia Riach #4210) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning a beginner level Weaving In and Out badge.

"I braided 3 pieces of string to make a bracelet.

It turned out ok."

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Jun 18 2012 :  2:15:55 PM  Show Profile
Madison Bailey, (Young Cultivator of Melissa Bailey #724) has received a certificate of achievement in Cleaning Up for earning an expert level Trash Talk badge.

"Madison did all the requirements for all three levels of this badge! For the beginner level, she started her official farmgirl journal and her first entry was about what we recycle and what can be recycled. Our trash collector does have a recycle bin, but we found a place where we can take cans and bottles to be traded in for cash. So Madison helped make two recycle cans labeled with puff paint, one for bottles and one for cans, and the rest of the recyclables go into the general bin to be picked up with the trash. We also made a piggy bank to put our can money in that Madison decided will be used on a vacation to Hawaii! We'll see how long it takes to earn that much money!

Madison knew that we recycled, but this exercise has made her aware of how much we recycle and how all of that stuff is kept out of the dump and used again. She has also gotten much more involved with the bottle and can recycling now that she has a goal in mind for the money she earns for taking them into the cash center."
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Jun 26 2012 :  4:23:44 PM  Show Profile
Megan Riach, (Young Cultivator of Julia Riach #4210) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning a beginner level All Tied Up badge.

"I decorated an apron using markers, patches, glitter glue, and a steady hand.

It turned out ok."

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Jun 26 2012 :  4:24:52 PM  Show Profile
Megan Riach, (Young Cultivator of Julia Riach #4210) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning a beginner level Buttoned Up badge.

"I started a button collection. I have 50 buttons.

It turned out ok."
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Jun 26 2012 :  4:25:43 PM  Show Profile
Megan Riach, (Young Cultivator of Julia Riach #4210) has received a certificate of achievement in Garden Gate for earning an intermediate level Horsing Around badge.

"I researched different types of horses.

I like Belgians because they are very sweet."
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Jun 26 2012 :  4:26:35 PM  Show Profile
Megan Riach, (Young Cultivator of Julia Riach #4210) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning an intermediate level All Buttoned Up badge.

"I sewed a button onto a piece of fabric.

It turned out ok."

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Jun 26 2012 :  4:27:28 PM  Show Profile
Megan Riach, (Young Cultivator of Julia Riach #4210) has received a certificate of achievement in Make It Easy for earning an intermediate level Put Me In, Coach! badge.

"I went to a football game. It's not my favorite sport but it's the only one we could find to go to.

It takes a lot of practice to get really good at a sport."
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Jun 26 2012 :  4:28:24 PM  Show Profile
Megan Riach, (Young Cultivator of Julia Riach #4210) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning an intermediate level All Tied Up badge.

"We had a show to show off our aprons. I explained how I decorated mine.

It turned out good."

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Jun 26 2012 :  4:29:36 PM  Show Profile
Megan Riach, (Young Cultivator of Julia Riach #4210) has received a certificate of achievement in Garden Gate for earning an expert level Horsing Around badge.

"I take riding lessons every week. I tell my family about what I am learning. My favorite thing I have learned so far is posting, which is when the horse is trotting, and and you go up and down with the horse's movements.

It is great."

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Jun 26 2012 :  4:31:35 PM  Show Profile
Megan Riach, (Young Cultivator of Julia Riach #4210) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning an expert level All Buttoned Up badge.

"I made a bracelet out of buttons.

It turned out ok."

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Jul 02 2012 :  10:35:30 AM  Show Profile
Megan Riach, (Young Cultivator of Julia Riach #4210) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning an intermediate level Weaving In and Out badge.

"I made a bracelet for my friend.

It turned out ok."

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Jul 02 2012 :  10:37:17 AM  Show Profile
Megan Riach, (Young Cultivator of Julia Riach #4210) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning an expert level Weaving In and Out badge.

"I wore my bracelet and I told people what it means.

It was ok."
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Jul 02 2012 :  11:06:35 AM  Show Profile
Kayla Riach, (Young Cultivator of Julia Riach #4210) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning a beginner level All Tied Up badge.

"I decorated an apron with glitter glue, markers, patches, and buttons.

It turned out awesome!"

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Jul 02 2012 :  11:13:30 AM  Show Profile
Kayla Riach, (Young Cultivator of Julia Riach #4210) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning an intermediate level All Tied Up badge.

I turned out ok."

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Jul 02 2012 :  11:14:49 AM  Show Profile
Kayla Riach, (Young Cultivator of Julia Riach #4210) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning a beginner level All Buttoned Up badge.

"I have been collecting buttons. I have 28.

It's good."
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Jul 02 2012 :  11:15:45 AM  Show Profile
Kayla Riach, (Young Cultivator of Julia Riach #4210) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning an intermediate level All Buttoned Up badge.

"I learned to sew a button onto fabric by using a needle and some thread.

It turned out good."

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Jul 02 2012 :  11:16:48 AM  Show Profile
Kayla Riach, (Young Cultivator of Julia Riach #4210) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning an expert level All Buttoned Up badge.

"I made a bracelet out of buttons.

It turned out great!"

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Jul 02 2012 :  11:41:02 AM  Show Profile
Jamie Riach, (Young Cultivator of Julia Riach #4210) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning a beginner level All Tied Up badge.

"I decorated an apron.

It turned out good."

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Jul 02 2012 :  11:42:18 AM  Show Profile
Jamie Riach, (Young Cultivator of Julia Riach #4210) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning an intermediate level Weaving In and Out badge.

"I made a bracelet for my brother.

It turned out ok. He loves it."

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Jul 02 2012 :  11:42:55 AM  Show Profile
Jamie Riach, (Young Cultivator of Julia Riach #4210) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning an expert level Weaving In and Out badge.

"I wore my bracelet for a week and talked to people about it.

It was ok."
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Jul 02 2012 :  12:16:41 PM  Show Profile
Jamie Riach, (Young Cultivator of Julia Riach #4210) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning an intermediate level All Tied Up badge.

It turned out good."

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Jul 17 2012 :  12:57:29 PM  Show Profile
Megan Riach, (Young Cultivator of Julia Riach #4210) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning a beginner, intermediate and expert level Little Scrappers badge.

"Megan has fulfilled all the requirements for the beginner, intermediate, and expert badge. She collected pictures from a dance competition, gathered the materials, and made 3 scrapbook cubes.

It turned out great. She shared it with everyone in her dance class."

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Jul 17 2012 :  12:58:21 PM  Show Profile
Kayla Riach, (Young Cultivator of Julia Riach #4210) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning a beginner, intermediate and expert level Little Scrappers badge.

"Kayla has fulfilled all the requirements for the beginner, intermediate, and expert badge. She collected pictures from a dance competition, gathered the materials, and made 3 scrapbook cubes.

It turned out great. She shared it with the kids in her dance class."

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Jul 17 2012 :  12:59:32 PM  Show Profile
Jamie Riach, (Young Cultivator of Julia Riach #4210) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning a beginner, intermediate and expert level Little Scrappers badge.

"Jamie has fulfilled all the requirements for the beginner, intermediate, and expert badge. She collected pictures from a dance competition, gathered the materials, and made 3 scrapbook cubes.

It turned out great. She shared it with everyone in her dance class."

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16267 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16267 Posts

Posted - Aug 16 2012 :  3:45:48 PM  Show Profile
Lilyana Sotelo, (Young Cultivator of Jessica Sotelo #4230) has received a certificate of achievement in Farm Kitchen for earning a beginner, intermediate and expert level Icing on the Cake badge.

"Lilyana baked a vanilla cake from scratch. I think she filled it with pudding (already prepared in pudding cups). She also made frosting from scratch (some of it was leftover from a previous cake I had made)and decorated the cake by herself with the frosting. She used some sprinkles on the top as well.

It was a beautiful cake. Such a good job for the first cake she's ever done."

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 35 Young Cultivator Awardees - Awesome!:  Young Cultivator Awardees   
Previous Page | Next Page
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page