Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 A Farm of My Own
 VIrtual Porch Sitting - Come Join Us!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author A Farm of My Own: Previous Topic VIrtual Porch Sitting - Come Join Us! Next Topic
Page: of 669

levisgrammy
True Blue Farmgirl

9233 Posts

Denise
Beavercreek Ohio
USA
9233 Posts

Posted - Mar 31 2020 :  4:58:35 PM  Show Profile
Peggy,
I am still crocheting baby blankets for the pregnancy center. I should have plenty to go by the time I can take them to them.
Granola came out great. Will hold us for a bit on the cereal. Trying to come up with other ideas for snacks and such. Though I tend to run out of ingredients quickly for those things.

Heather, those aprons are so cute!

~Denise
Sister #43~1/18/2007

"Home is where we find comfort, security, memories, friendship, hospitality, and above all, family. It is the place that deserves our commitment and loyalty." William J. Bennett

"Thy Word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path." Psalm 119:105

http://www.ladybugsandlilacs.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

tea_lady_tammy
True Blue Farmgirl

1485 Posts

Tammy
NE
USA
1485 Posts

Posted - Apr 01 2020 :  2:59:45 PM  Show Profile
Hello ladies,
I have brought tea and doughnuts. I had a craving for them so I wouldn't want to eat without my porches. It is a beautiful day here so worked out in the yard needed to get outside. My county is under further health measures. So I get outside when I can.

As for my house being taken by our state for expanding road they may an offer but didn't address the fact we are not safe 30 feet from my front door. Can you say angry hope they felt my wings slapping them. We have hired a lawyer. Not sure how it will go but wing slapping felt good lol

Well I am off to finish making supper
Love and Blessings
Tammy

Tea is like being in the stars with God.

Visit my blog~Purple Skies
http://mypurpleskies.wordpress.com
Go to Top of Page

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3470 Posts

Judy
Louisville Ohio(Stark Co)
USA
3470 Posts

Posted - Apr 01 2020 :  3:36:50 PM  Show Profile
Oh Tammy... you spunky little 'chick'-a-dee...you made me LOL & ROF! Thanks!!! Needed that!
Peg, Dave left a gel-pen in his pocket and I had to throw out 2 of my tops and 2 of his shirts.(glad I shop at thrift stores for myself) It doesn't hurt as badly as his expensive Big Boy shirts. He's done that, by trying to help out, a few times this winter. I need Tammy over here to 'Wing Slap' him a few times! Hahaha
Denise, I could smell your granola from here girl. Yum!
Heather, I look forward to more Baby pics soon. Keep 'em coming girlie!
Shannon, keeping you and your neighbor in my Prayers. So sad!
Make it a good day gals!

Sister-chick# 905(Sept.14th 2009)
FGOTM:Jan.2012
Judy
French-Hugs&Squeezles!
"We are a hardy bunch of mixed-breed mutts....a little Hillbilly, a little Indian, a little Irish/Welsh.....BUT a Whole Lotta GOD!!!"
"I used to toast marshmallows over my birthday cake. Now I can roast a ham."

Edited by - herblady55 on Apr 01 2020 3:38:36 PM
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Apr 02 2020 :  12:52:41 PM  Show Profile
Teacher Tammy...YOU GO GIRL...your Porchies stand behind you! Is Wing Slapping a new form of Martial Arts??? ROFLOL Too Cute, that's for sure.

Judy...Larry is in washing clothes now. He can't figure out why his slacks get nubbies on them when he washes them with socks and towels. LOL

Well, happy to report that it is Sunny outside today. I may get a walk-in yet this week.

Take care and have a great day! Oh, by the way...I hear that Tammy is having Wing-Slapping tryouts later today. In case she needs back up along
side her legal team. Tee-Hee!!!

Love, Hugs, and Laughter,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326
Member since Feb. 2010
Dec 2011-Farmgirl of the Month
Aug 2018-Farmgirl of the Month

LOVE YOU TO THE BEACH AND BACK!
Go to Top of Page

craftbug
True Blue Farmgirl

545 Posts

Patsy
Clarkson Kentucky
USA
545 Posts

Posted - Apr 02 2020 :  7:35:42 PM  Show Profile  Send craftbug a Yahoo! Message
You guys are a hoot! Love all the banter!

Thanks for the tea n donuts Tea Tammy! Love calorie free food on here.

Was able to go outside this week and clean out my chicky gals coop! They were so happy picking and scratching through the grass clippings

and wood shavings. The coop smelled soo gooood too!

Today just went outside to be in the sun! That was heaven! My mowing crew showed up for the first time this year to mow and they did a

great job! I soaked up the sun and tried to start a wood fire but wood to wet yet. S I G H...

I baked some oatmeal cookies with butterscotch chips in them and left them out overnight on the sink and man, oh man.. were they ever

soft n chewy! Shared with my neighbors and Jason is expecting his share of course. :)

Hang in there gals! There IS light at the end of the tunnel!

Thomas Edison: "Opportunity is missed by most because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work." :)
Go to Top of Page

levisgrammy
True Blue Farmgirl

9233 Posts

Denise
Beavercreek Ohio
USA
9233 Posts

Posted - Apr 03 2020 :  06:03:39 AM  Show Profile
Oh my oatmeal scotchies are one of my favorites Patsy! I ran out of chocolate chips and butterscotch ones.

It is so windy here yesterday and today. My poor magnolia might get stripped of its pretty pink blooms. They are strewed all over the front yard.

Hope you all have a great day!

~Denise
Sister #43~1/18/2007

"Home is where we find comfort, security, memories, friendship, hospitality, and above all, family. It is the place that deserves our commitment and loyalty." William J. Bennett

Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Apr 03 2020 :  1:04:55 PM  Show Profile
Patsy...I can smell those cookies from here girlfriend!!! Everyone seems to be cooking up a storm but for me. I did make a real dinner last night, however.
Porkchops, Asparagus done in the oven, cottage cheese with yogurt on top, and Toast. I mad enough for tonight also. As much as I don't cook anymore
when I do...I make sure I do several meals worth. Usually, I will do something simple like sliced apple and cut up celery with almond butter. Makes a great
lite dinner. But every so often I just have to have "MEAT".

Denise...I posted yesterday that it was nice and sunny with no rain. That lasted about 5 minutes and then the rain showers came back. So, no walk for me
or the dog. Such a bummer. I did go out and put on car tabs and new license plate holder that my friend from Bible Study Gave me. Man, I miss my Bible
Study Girls!!! Since Larry and I do Church at home (we watch our own Church Services Live on TV) and I fix communion too. But with this Social distancing,
it is not the same. I love the services but I need people!! I am a Social Butterfly!!! LOL

Well, I need to go grocery shopping but I'm not looking forward to it. People are getting mean and cranky now. One of the Clerks said that she goes home and
cries every night because people are so mean and rude. That makes me sad and mad. Good grief...we should be Thanking and Praising these people not causing
them grief.

I love watching on The National News the Heartwarming Stories of how people are doing NICE, Kind, and Appreciative things for others. But I know there are always
mean and onery people out in the world too. They must have very lonely lives. I would rather show love and kindness and make people smile...that feels so much
better doesn't it???

Okay My Lovelies...have a Great Weekend!!

Love, Hugs, and Joy,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326
Member since Feb. 2010

Go to Top of Page

tea_lady_tammy
True Blue Farmgirl

1485 Posts

Tammy
NE
USA
1485 Posts

Posted - Apr 07 2020 :  08:18:05 AM  Show Profile
Happy Tuesday ladies,
It is a beautiful day here in the neighborhood pretty sure I am going to spend afternoon outside. Need the fresh air.
Update on our house: sent papers to lawyer and will see what he suggests we do. who knows....my flappers are ready to bing them though...just saying....they shouldn't mess with me...my wings are dangerous lol...oh my gracious

I have opened a new blog...have been wanting to write and have a fresh start so I started a new one link at bottom if you care to visit.
well I best get back to my online teaching...cant wait for this to be done
love and hugs
Tammy

Tea is like being in the stars with God.

Visit my blog~Front Porch Daisies
http://frontporchdaisies.wordpress.com
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Apr 07 2020 :  12:50:37 PM  Show Profile
Teacher Tammy...it was so beautiful out this morning and now it is all overcast again. I'm hoping to get a walk in while hubby is at the clinic
having a minor procedure done. But I will have to check and see if rain is coming or not. I don't like to get caught out in the rain with the dog.
The Governor announced yesterday that our kids will not be returning to school until Fall. I feel sorry for the seniors who will miss out on
their graduation and proms and Sr. Parties etc. That is just so sad to me. That was half the fun of graduating...all the Special things planned
for the Seniors. It is like a right of passage that they will miss completely. Oh, well...I guess LIFE is more important than parties, when you
get right down to it huh? My husband doesn't want me to go to the grocery store for the next two weeks. Oh, great I said...maybe we will just
starve to death instead of being killed by the Covid 19. LOL

My little loves have been Facetiming me every night so we can say their bed-time prayers together. That is so Special to Me. They do not miss
one person in their prayers. They even remember to pray for their Uncle Patrick who seems to turned against the entire family. He did promise me
(via text) that he plans to come to Vancouver this summer so he can either spit in my face or on my grave. That is one thing I have learned about
people with mental issues...they get something in their head and they believe it...whether it is truth or fiction. It just saddens my heart that he
hates me so much. I just keep praying for him and asking God to protect him and restore him to his Christian Faith. I want nothing but God's best
for him.

Well, not much happening here...except a lot of reading, diamond painting and eating. LOL

Denise...I loved that Funny email you sent me. I passed it on to others too. I am going to print it out and save it.

Okay, My Lovelies...do whatever you can to scare the boredom away. I wish I could get in the mood to clean my house...but I can't.
I only want to do FUN things not Work!

Keep your chin up, say your prayers for everyone and find ways to bless others and above all else...share Laughter...it is the BEST
MEDICINE!!!

Love, Hugs and Smiles across the Miles,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326
Member since Feb. 2010

Go to Top of Page

levisgrammy
True Blue Farmgirl

9233 Posts

Denise
Beavercreek Ohio
USA
9233 Posts

Posted - Apr 12 2020 :  11:17:28 AM  Show Profile
Happy Easter everyone!

~Denise
Sister #43~1/18/2007

Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Apr 12 2020 :  12:32:28 PM  Show Profile
It is a Beautiful Easter Here My Porchies...

Other than the fact I'm the only one enjoying it. Hubby is still asleep!

Have a Beautiful Day and Remember God Loved you so much that He gave his only Begotten Son for you!
The Ultimate Sacrifice!! I have never known a LOVE like that before have you?

Happy Resurrection Day!!!

Love, Hugs, and Easter Joy,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326
Member since Feb. 2010

Go to Top of Page

levisgrammy
True Blue Farmgirl

9233 Posts

Denise
Beavercreek Ohio
USA
9233 Posts

Posted - Apr 12 2020 :  1:36:14 PM  Show Profile
Peggy,
I am so grateful that He gave his son for us. I am always grateful that he overcame death and he rose as he said he would.

~Denise
Sister #43~1/18/2007

Go to Top of Page

craftbug
True Blue Farmgirl

545 Posts

Patsy
Clarkson Kentucky
USA
545 Posts

Posted - Apr 13 2020 :  1:56:33 PM  Show Profile  Send craftbug a Yahoo! Message
It rained all day for Easter. My son, Jason came over with smoked sausages already made in the skillet, blackened a bit like I like!

I had made a jar of pickled eggs n beets and a batch of pasta salad that was like eating cold pizza. It had those ingredients in it. I love

cold pizza! LOL I'm weird. It all went together very well. Later, we had brownies warmed up with ice cream, chocolate syrup and whipped cream

on them! My other 2 sons called and we video chatted with them and that made my day! So much that I let Jason eat my brownie too! He don't

get home baked goodies like that so I didn't mind. Does my mama heart good to see my kids eat good!

So now I'm doing laundry. Got 3 eggs from my chicky gals. No mail. Better than getting bills. lol

Have a good day gals..

Thomas Edison: "Opportunity is missed by most because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work." :)
Go to Top of Page

levisgrammy
True Blue Farmgirl

9233 Posts

Denise
Beavercreek Ohio
USA
9233 Posts

Posted - Apr 14 2020 :  04:14:02 AM  Show Profile
Peggy,
Yes, laughter is good medicine.
My cousin sent me that email.

What is everyone doing these days. I have been reading a lot. I have so many books in our library that I haven't read so I am making a small dent in those. I have one series, Home to Heather Creek Farm that I am almost finished with but I am missing two of the books. I never could read a series or watch movies or a tv series out of order. So I went on to another series of books until I can find those two.
We had thunderstorms yesterday with rain most all day. Yesterday we were under a tornado watch till 6 pm. The storms passed over us quickly and the sun was shining at 5. So grateful no tornadoes. I know they had some in the south.
Have a great day all!

~Denise
Sister #43~1/18/2007

Go to Top of Page

ChikinsR4dinner
True Blue Farmgirl

92 Posts

D
Walhalla SC
USA
92 Posts

Posted - Apr 17 2020 :  09:55:59 AM  Show Profile  Send ChikinsR4dinner a Yahoo! Message
Hi new Sisters!

I find myself on this beautiful day stuck inside with my computer and conference calls as company. As I wander through the kitchen to refill my caffeine levels, I fondly look at my back porch - until I really look at it.

It's pollen season here in the South. High pollen levels are something like 100, and we're at 5 billion. The back porch is covered in yellow dust, bird poop (from all the winter feeding) and orange cat hair from the cat who adopted us over the winter (probably because she saw the free loading birds and knew a sucker lived here).

My strategy has been to ignore it for all of the other farm things needing to be done as Spring comes in with a vengeance. Monday we had tornadoes...Not one had the courtesy to blow any dirt off the porch.

There's always hope for tomorrow.

In laughter & Hope,

~D
Farmgirl Sister #8125
It is good to realize that if love and peace can prevail on earth, and if we can teach our children to honor nature's gifts, the joys and beauties of the outdoors will be here forever. -Jimmy Carter
Go to Top of Page

nndairy
True Blue Farmgirl

2991 Posts

Heather
Wapakoneta Ohio
USA
2991 Posts

Posted - Apr 17 2020 :  10:10:47 AM  Show Profile
We got another new calf - named her little Debbie. She's kind of speckled looking and full of energy. The picture upload thing is acting up again so I'll try to get a picture up soon. We also have a littler of kittens I have pictures of - 5 kittens.

It's cold and snowing here right now. I thought spring was here but I guess winter wanted one more turn LOL! I'd take snow over tornadoes anyday though!

There it worked! Here's Debbie:

And the kittens:
now it's not working again. Better not press my luck so I'll post this now.

~Heather
Farmgirl Sister #4701
September 2014 Farmgirl of the Month

"The purpose of life is to enjoy every moment" - Yogi teabag
Go to Top of Page

ChikinsR4dinner
True Blue Farmgirl

92 Posts

D
Walhalla SC
USA
92 Posts

Posted - Apr 17 2020 :  10:41:08 AM  Show Profile  Send ChikinsR4dinner a Yahoo! Message
Aww.... So adorable Heather! That's awesome (and Im jealous)

~D
Farmgirl Sister #8125
It is good to realize that if love and peace can prevail on earth, and if we can teach our children to honor nature's gifts, the joys and beauties of the outdoors will be here forever. -Jimmy Carter
Go to Top of Page

firecatinc
True Blue Farmgirl

1252 Posts

Lenora
Fulks Run VA
USA
1252 Posts

Posted - Apr 17 2020 :  10:50:16 AM  Show Profile
Hi ladies. I got a new laptop today so I can get back to the porch and keep up with what's happening. Hope everyone is staying well and safe. I have peas, lettuce, radishes and carrots up in my raised bed. I've planted a couple of blueberry bushes in pots. We had frost last night.
I'm looking forward to front porch sitting weather. We had a couple of days but not many.

Nora
Farmgirl Sister #7131
Farmgirl of the Month, January 2017
http://firecatinc.wordpress.com
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Apr 17 2020 :  2:07:47 PM  Show Profile
Hello My Porchies...

It is going to be 75 and Sunny today!! Yay, love this weather!!! Hope to get out for a walk today as they are saying that the pollen count
should be lower today and no wind. For 3 days the pollen count has been horrible. I was taking one over the counter allergy pill, plus
Flonase Spray and still every time I went outside I started sneezing.

Lenora...Welcome back!! What kind of computer did you get? I love my MacBook Pro even though I still haven't figured out everything it
can do or should do. Like pictures. I should order a MacBook for Dummies Book I guess. LOL

ChicinsRFor Dinner...what is your real first name? It would be so much easier to type, I'm sure.

Heather...little Debbie is Adorable!! Can't wait to see the rest of your pictures. They are always so delightful!

Denise...I couldn't agree more about what Christ did for each one of us!!

Need to take out the dog.

Here is a closing thought from My Jesus Calling For Easter Book:

"Joy is the Birthright of all who belong to me." ~ Jesus

Love, Hugs, and Joy,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326
Member since Feb. 2010

Go to Top of Page

nndairy
True Blue Farmgirl

2991 Posts

Heather
Wapakoneta Ohio
USA
2991 Posts

Posted - Apr 19 2020 :  11:33:54 AM  Show Profile

Looks like it's working today!! Here's the kittens. 3 black ones, 1 black and white, and 1 grey and white. I try to leave them alone right now and let mama do her thing but I can't stop myself from peeking at them once in a while. So far all of them seem to be doing good.

We had another baby calf this morning. Well, about 11:30 last night, but close enough to this morning. A long legged red and white girl. I don't have the pictures on the computer yet and I only have a couple minutes so I'll post one next time.
It's chilly here today - cloudy. But at least it's not snowing anymore LOL!
Here's some cookies for everyone - Enjoy!

~Heather
Farmgirl Sister #4701
September 2014 Farmgirl of the Month

"The purpose of life is to enjoy every moment" - Yogi teabag
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Apr 19 2020 :  12:40:31 PM  Show Profile
I just wrote a post...but I'm so tired from my chronic fatigue and Fibro that I forgot to hit Submit reply.
Maybe I will come back later!! I need a nap!!

Hugs,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326
Member since Feb. 2010

Go to Top of Page

firecatinc
True Blue Farmgirl

1252 Posts

Lenora
Fulks Run VA
USA
1252 Posts

Posted - Apr 19 2020 :  4:47:09 PM  Show Profile
Peggy, I got an HP Stream Laptop. It's good to be able to type and still see the submit key. A pad is good for a lot of things bur not for typing any length.
Heather, the calf is so cute.
Glad to see that most of you are staying upbeat and well.

Nora
Farmgirl Sister #7131
Farmgirl of the Month, January 2017
http://firecatinc.wordpress.com
Go to Top of Page

katmom
True Blue Farmgirl

17023 Posts

Grace
WACAL Gal WashCalif.
USA
17023 Posts

Posted - Apr 19 2020 :  10:33:57 PM  Show Profile
Well, it is dark out on my porch,,, Even my neighbors barn light is off...
Making my 'To-Do' list for tomorrow,, and catching up on a few emails..

Heather, thank you for the cookies and milk,, a perfect before bedtime treat..

>^..^<
Happiness is being a katmom and Glamping Diva!

www.katmom4.blogspot.com & http://graciesvictorianrose.blogspot.com

Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Apr 20 2020 :  11:17:40 AM  Show Profile
Okay...I got over my sleep deprivation and now I think I can remember to push the Submit Reply!!! LOL

Grace...good to have you on The Porch dear friend. Either you were up early or up late if you had to sit in the darkness to write up your
To-Do List! I'm surprised you found the Cookies and Milk! LOL Is the Garden all planted now???

Nora...I know what an HP is but what is a "Stream"? I agree...a Pad/Tablet is nice and easy to carry with you and to type very short messages
but not good for typing longer messages unless you get an external keyboard to go along with it. Which I did for a while myself for a couple of years but like My MacBook Pro so much better.

Yesterday was both an Awesome and Tiring Day for me. We had a Great Church Service (on-line) which is a huge blessing. It is like being in the
Church Sanctuary; without really being there. Larry and I do pretty good going in The Summer Months but Fall and Winter and Even Spring can be a
real challenge for us. ~ He has been working on his God Applause Book (Personal Stories from his years as Pastor and Christian Counselor/
with the names changed to Protect the Innocent). His stories are so good! We have all been after him to write them down for years now...
and it is giving him a real purpose at this time in his life. BUT he stays up all night working on the Book. He says that is when he does his best thinking.

It is lovely out today...so, I hope to get a walk-in this Evening. I enjoy walking best when it isn't in the heat of the day.
I have the Porch doors open to get in a breeze this morning. Don't you just love that fresh air moving through your home? Nothing better!!!

Heather...love your new baby!! And your kitties too. I hope you guys aren't having to dump milk. It makes me sad to see Farmers letting their crops rot and pouring their milk out. Especially when so many people need food. I'm not sure if
where you live is different but here our food prices have really gone up. I usually have no trouble paying for food but have been blessed this week with help from my youngest son because money is tight until Wed. And I know so many
people are way worse off than we are...so, I can't go to the food banks to get help because others really need that resource more than we do. I just have my son keep a running
total of what I owe him. He always says, I owe nothing...but I won't let him do that. I think staying home all the time we are all eating more, probably out of boredom more than anything.

Okay, I'm ready to send out The Pose to round-up...Judy, Patsy, Praire Tammy and Teacher Tammy and the whole LOT of you MIA's. I know you don't have anything better to do...so no excuses girls!!! And if you are just reading your headsoff...then share those Book Titles with us all. You know we all like a Good Read!!

Hubby and I found (on FREE TV) the Program "It's A Miracle" (hosted by John Boy Walton) and we end our evenings watching that show (I think there are 8 Seasons of it) because it gives you positive and uplifting stories to end your day with. I think we
get it on our Prime TV Channel and then you have to go into Free TV Programs to get it. I highly recommend the Show. And yes, I am listening to lots of Books too while walking and diamond painting.

OKay My Lovelies, I'm going to close this post out and hit Submit before my MacBook eats my message or something.

Love, Hugs, and Joy,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326
Member since Feb. 2010

Edited by - LadyInRed on Apr 20 2020 11:29:02 AM
Go to Top of Page

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3470 Posts

Judy
Louisville Ohio(Stark Co)
USA
3470 Posts

Posted - Apr 20 2020 :  12:14:33 PM  Show Profile
Nothing happening her Gals.Every day is like the one before.
The Gov't says ya can't go anywhere. The weather is in that in between stage. One day is nice, next is cold and windy. You can only clean so much, read til you're cross-eyed, watch so much TV...
I MISS PEOPLE!!! ***aaccckkk***
Heather, keep those picks coming.
D, nice to meet you. Please tell us more about yourself.
Take care of yourselves Girlies!
I Love Yuns!

Sister-chick# 905(Sept.14th 2009)
FGOTM:Jan.2012
Judy
French-Hugs&Squeezles!
"We are a hardy bunch of mixed-breed mutts....a little Hillbilly, a little Indian, a little Irish/Welsh.....BUT a Whole Lotta GOD!!!"
"I used to toast marshmallows over my birthday cake. Now I can roast a ham."
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 669 A Farm of My Own: Previous Topic VIrtual Porch Sitting - Come Join Us! Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page