Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 A Farm of My Own
 VIrtual Porch Sitting - Come Join Us!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author A Farm of My Own: Previous Topic VIrtual Porch Sitting - Come Join Us! Next Topic
Page: of 669

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Mar 20 2020 :  12:15:50 PM  Show Profile
Patsy...thanks for the Bread Pudding. I haven't made that for about 3 years. It always reminds me of Home though!! My mom made it a lot when I was
a kid. The last time I made it...I did it in My Crockpot and it came out really good. My mom also loved making Pineapple Upside Down Cake in her
cast iron skillet too. ~ Speaking of those Old Fashioned Recipes...I remember that my dad loved Peanut Butter Sandwiches with Mayonnaise and
lettuce. Does anybody remember that one??? I thought it sounded gross until Dad convinced me to try it. It wasn't as bad as it sounded. But If I
wanted a snack I liked a butter and sugar sandwich. We really tried a lot of old fashioned foodstuff. I loved Peanut Butter/Banana/Honey Sandwiches
also. (Me and Elvis) LOL ~ I like the sounds of your Fairy lights Patsy. I can just envision them just being cozy and pretty. Do they Twinkle????

Hi Denise...Hope you got my card and Letter. I figured I should get some letters out while we are hunkered down. That and walking are on the TOP
of my daily To-Do List. You really should check out the Diamond Painting. Do you like to Color? If you don't...you probably wouldn't like Diamond
painting. Some people think coloring and diamond painting are tedious. I find it extremely relaxing I love to see the picture come together. 5D Diamond
Painting is my Favorite.

Another Beautiful Day here. I'm not sleeping well at night, so yesterday I tried walking in the Evening hoping it would help me sleep...but it did not.
I enjoyed the walk then, however. It was such a lovely evening. I was only going to walk about a mile and come home but I ended up going just
over 3 miles.

Well, My Porchies...have a Wonderful Weekend!!

Love, Hugs, And Joy,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326
Member since Feb. 2010
Dec 2011-Farmgirl of the Month
Aug 2018-Farmgirl of the Month

LOVE YOU TO THE BEACH AND BACK!
Go to Top of Page

levisgrammy
True Blue Farmgirl

9204 Posts

Denise
Beavercreek Ohio
USA
9204 Posts

Posted - Mar 20 2020 :  5:42:21 PM  Show Profile
Hi Peggy,
I haven't received anything from you yet. Maybe tomorrow.

~Denise
Sister #43~1/18/2007

"Home is where we find comfort, security, memories, friendship, hospitality, and above all, family. It is the place that deserves our commitment and loyalty." William J. Bennett

"Thy Word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path." Psalm 119:105

http://www.ladybugsandlilacs.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

craftbug
True Blue Farmgirl

545 Posts

Patsy
Clarkson Kentucky
USA
545 Posts

Posted - Mar 22 2020 :  01:39:19 AM  Show Profile  Send craftbug a Yahoo! Message
Peggy: No, they do not twinkle. I prefer the soft glow of my LED lights.

.. and I thought it strange that my Jim loved PB and salad dressing (Miracle Whip) sammies.. but to add lettuce? that's stretching it..

my mama loved onion sammies on buttered white bread... now I like tomatoes on buttered bread.

Since restaurants are closed, Jason brought me a mushroom swiss burger from Hardees drive thru. Was nice but I miss going out to the stores.

Schools may not open again this year and if people don't stay home I think the President is ready to shut down the nation.

Take care gal pals. Love ya all..

Thomas Edison: "Opportunity is missed by most because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work." :)
Go to Top of Page

nndairy
True Blue Farmgirl

2972 Posts

Heather
Wapakoneta Ohio
USA
2972 Posts

Posted - Mar 22 2020 :  1:18:58 PM  Show Profile
Ohio is shutting down tomorrow at midnight. Luckily dairy is essential so we're still hard at it. Crazy times!!!!

Our St.Patty's day baby finally came this morning. A bull. I didn't get a picture of him with his mama cuz he was a bit too adventurous for his own good! He got out of the pen and was a mess. We had to bring him in the house to clean up and warm up.

Look what I found - despite the craziness mother nature keeps on keeping on

I have to get to work. Keep safe everyone!!

~Heather
Farmgirl Sister #4701
September 2014 Farmgirl of the Month

"The purpose of life is to enjoy every moment" - Yogi teabag
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Mar 22 2020 :  1:48:48 PM  Show Profile
Denise...I hope it didn't get lost in the mail system. I know things are crazy right now but you wouldn't think letters and cards would be an issue. Maybe because some of you
are still having snow storms etc. But you should have gotten it by now. Let me know if it ever makes it to you!! I sent you one and also Jami as I received sweet cards and
messages from you both. The third person I am still working on, be glad you aren't her as I have been working on this one for a week. LOL

Patsy...I like the lights to Twinkle if I have them in a Jar or on a shelf...but if I had them strung up around a room...I would want them to just "GLOW-ON" softly. I agree, with you,
I miss going out to Stores and Restaurants. It is kind of depressing not being able to go anywhere besides the Grocery Store once a week. I do see my Neighbors from a
distance here in the Apartments but I quick Hi and By isn't cutting it for me. I am Thankful that I can FaceTime with my Kids and Grandkids...that is helpful. I would really go
bonkers if I couldn't seel their Sweet Faces and talk to them. I am getting a lot of Diamond Painting done and listening to my Audible Books. And when my husband is awake,
we watch TV together. He sleeps too much...I wish I could some days too! LOL. Usually, the Dog and I go for a Walk while hubby sleeps the day away! I need to walk today,
tomorrow and Thursday this week because the rest of the week is supposed to be rain!!

Heather...both very Sweet Pictures!! Thanks for sharing!!! Our State has been shut down for a couple of weeks already. The only time you see people is while out walking.
Other than that it is weird to see your City a Ghost Town. Grocery Stores are the only thing open. You can get Restuarant Deliveries at your door. I am about ready
to order a big Mushroom Burger from Red Robin. Sounds good!

Well, everyone stay Safe...but keep praying that this ends soon before we all get tired of our own company. LOL

Happy Sonday Ladies. Even our Churches are all closed down. That is a first!!

Love, Hugs, and Joy,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326
Member since Feb. 2010

Go to Top of Page

tea_lady_tammy
True Blue Farmgirl

1485 Posts

Tammy
NE
USA
1485 Posts

Posted - Mar 23 2020 :  07:30:53 AM  Show Profile
Happy Monday,
Just popping in...as I am enjoying tea and watching videos my butterflies send of their reading. They are so darn cute...just miss them to pieces. Online learning is hard. So far today my read aloud video won't upload and while I have class blog at wordpress they won't let me put up video because I am on free account...can I just say that burns my wings...I would like to cut their wings right off. so trying to stay connected with my kiddos...but about ready to give up if I can't find a platform.....sheez...ok done venting....yall have a muffin...did I say I bake in stress times...lol well so far i have baked brownines, cookies, and muffins....but my pups are happy we are home...so they are pretending to be my students...lol

cloudy rainy day here which fits my mood at the moment...ok I am off for now have a great day
love and blessings
Tammy

Tea is like being in the stars with God.

Visit my blog~Purple Skies
http://mypurpleskies.wordpress.com
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Mar 23 2020 :  12:59:13 PM  Show Profile
Teacher Tammy...that sounds very frustrating!! Teaching that way has got to be about the worst way to try and educate a child. It is hard enough for an adult!! Plus there
is nothing better than hands-on, face to face, teaching. I miss my Bible Study Gals (as that is my classroom). My daughter in law said that she could set me up to teach
from home...but my heart just isn't into it. If this Corvid19 goes on too much longer I may change my mind though! I don't even enjoy cooking during this time. My
saving grace is long walks with my dog! Yesterday I did 5 miles and sat for a few minutes overlooking Vancouver Lake. It was so pretty! If I didn't get those walks in I
would be a basket case right now from cabin fever. ~ FEEL FREE TO COME VENT ANY TIME...You're not the only one going through frustrations....I am sure of it.

Enjoy, your day however you manage too. I Love Face-Timing with my Grands also. They are My Happy Place!!

Love, Hugs and Prayers,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326
Member since Feb. 2010

Go to Top of Page

levisgrammy
True Blue Farmgirl

9204 Posts

Denise
Beavercreek Ohio
USA
9204 Posts

Posted - Mar 24 2020 :  07:20:00 AM  Show Profile
Peggy, no letter as of today. Just went and got the mail. Things might be slow just now. I am sure it will get here soon.

~Denise
Sister #43~1/18/2007

"Home is where we find comfort, security, memories, friendship, hospitality, and above all, family. It is the place that deserves our commitment and loyalty." William J. Bennett

Go to Top of Page

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3470 Posts

Judy
Louisville Ohio(Stark Co)
USA
3470 Posts

Posted - Mar 24 2020 :  10:23:28 AM  Show Profile
Hi Gals, I sent Patsy a card last week and she hasn't seen it yet either.
Heather, that poor baby has such a red nose. Did he hurt it while he was out being boisterous? My crocuses and my snowdrops haven't made a showing yet. Not sure if the snowdrops will now... kinda late for them. Maybe the winter was just too mild for them.
Peg, I think we're seeing a lot of 'firsts' in our lifetime. I went out to the park and walked SonDay and there were lots of people out there, young, old, kiddos, dogs, bicycles... and it was only 48! Hahaha
BUT we were all so happy to be out of the house. After all, the SUN was out!!! weeeeeee...hahaha
People were laughing and gabbing away and everybody was friendly. It was just Wonderful!
Tammy, giiiirrl, sounds like Madam Butterfly needs a tiny tipple of nectar to calm her wings! Rofl
...you know... just round off those edges... hahaha
Well, I need to get the car out of the garage and give it a run. Been in there 2 weeks. Then I need to go to the store. ***aaccckkkk*** (do I have too)
Make it a Great day gals! Take care and be safe! I LOVE Yuns!
You're the Best Sista's!

Sister-chick# 905(Sept.14th 2009)
FGOTM:Jan.2012
Judy
French-Hugs&Squeezles!
"We are a hardy bunch of mixed-breed mutts....a little Hillbilly, a little Indian, a little Irish/Welsh.....BUT a Whole Lotta GOD!!!"
"I used to toast marshmallows over my birthday cake. Now I can roast a ham."

Edited by - herblady55 on Mar 24 2020 10:25:52 AM
Go to Top of Page

HealingTouch
True Blue Farmgirl

3448 Posts

Darlene
Kunkletown Pa
USA
3448 Posts

Posted - Mar 24 2020 :  12:21:09 PM  Show Profile  Send HealingTouch a Yahoo! Message
Heather, poor Rudolph the red nosed cow! Cute but ouch!
My daffodils and some other yet to be identified are poking through!
Ugly yesterday, sunny today and supposed to be ugly tomorrow!
Peggy and Judy, you are good! Out getting your walks in. That's how we grew up. Out walking, riding our bikes playing games and doing errands. That's why I was skinny then. Walking everywhere.
I'm a homebody so the only thing I miss about not going out is going to Church and being with my Church family! We have online church. Pastor's teachings are always online.
Getting odds and ends done is a plus. I keep getting rid of things but somehow they continue to multiple! LoL!
Stay well and wash your hands!

Be Blessed and Be a Blessing,
Darlene
Sister 1922
October 2016 Farmgirl of the month

John 11: 35 Jesus wept.

When Satan's knocking at your door, just say "Jesus will you get that for me?"

When it gets to hard to stand, Kneel!

Go to Top of Page

tea_lady_tammy
True Blue Farmgirl

1485 Posts

Tammy
NE
USA
1485 Posts

Posted - Mar 25 2020 :  09:01:39 AM  Show Profile
Good morning ladies,
Just having some morning tea, listening to the birds sings and trying to figure out this remote learning thing. OUr school is officially as right now closed for the rest of the year. We are not allowed in the building except to get things we need for teaching and to leave packets for our students who need them. I am so sad I won't see my little butterflies and can I just say online learning sucks....Judy I may need some much needed wine for my ruffled wings lol

Peggy a friend and I are doing a remote bible study using facebook messenger or face time...and really my hubby school is off too and he may kill me being home. He of course is concerned I am reading murder mysteries lol told him that maybe he should behave. Lord help us if we survive this much time together...

I hope yall are doing well I hope you can eat some of my goodies cause baking is my new stress relief and I am trying to learn how to crochet...that is hilarious makes me laugh all the time

well ok I best get back to business
love and hugs
Tammy

Tea is like being in the stars with God.

Visit my blog~Purple Skies
http://mypurpleskies.wordpress.com
Go to Top of Page

HealingTouch
True Blue Farmgirl

3448 Posts

Darlene
Kunkletown Pa
USA
3448 Posts

Posted - Mar 25 2020 :  12:08:20 PM  Show Profile  Send HealingTouch a Yahoo! Message
Tammy, those of us that are retired get it! LoL! No murders on here yet!

Darlene
Sister 1922

Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Mar 25 2020 :  1:58:33 PM  Show Profile
Tammy and Darlene...We have all come close at times...but the Lord has saved us all. I refuse to do Bible Studies Remotely from Jail! LOL
And Tammy I agree with Darlene...those of us who are Retired have already had to deal with the "TOO MUCH TOGETHERNESS" already.
You will be glad to know that you will both survive it. Keep reading your Murder Mysteries and keep hubby guessing (or worrying) whichever.
It will keep him in line if he is sweating it a little bit. LOL
Tammy, we will gladly keep eating your baked goods. Keep them coming!!

I just finished a couple of good books: !. Forever Friends by Sara Mackenzie and 2.Traces of Guilt by Dee Henderson. I highly recommend
them both.

Keep Safe and walk when you can. It helps from getting bored keeps your mind clear and your body more fit.

Love, Hugs, and Joy,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326
Member since Feb. 2010

Go to Top of Page

HealingTouch
True Blue Farmgirl

3448 Posts

Darlene
Kunkletown Pa
USA
3448 Posts

Posted - Mar 25 2020 :  7:44:28 PM  Show Profile  Send HealingTouch a Yahoo! Message
Peggy, Amen! LoL! I used to be a prison nurse and I sure don't want to be back there in any capacity!

Darlene
Sister 1922

Go to Top of Page

craftbug
True Blue Farmgirl

545 Posts

Patsy
Clarkson Kentucky
USA
545 Posts

Posted - Mar 26 2020 :  11:36:35 AM  Show Profile  Send craftbug a Yahoo! Message
Laughing with Tammy about crocheting. I finally got good enough to recognize my mistakes but usually it was 3 rows back and I tore those suckers

out every time! LOL I wanted it perfect, ya know? Fun times though. Good luck.

Ya, Judy's Dave is a nurse in a jail and I fear for him sometimes.

Judy, never got that card. Now I'm wondering if it DID go to China.. It can stay there if it did. lol

Got a bunch of blankets and afghans out on the lines. Washed them and now they will smell so good!

Got a window open in every room in the house! 67 for today and light breeze n sun. Yup, I'm solar and my

batteries are charging. lol

Baked another bread pudding and some ginger snaps. Gave some cookies to my neighbor and she thinks I'm the best.. cause I give

her a dozen eggs now n then too. :) Makes me feel good to share. Have a good day gals.

Thomas Edison: "Opportunity is missed by most because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work." :)
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Mar 26 2020 :  12:47:19 PM  Show Profile
Hello, My Porchies...

I finished another book last night while Diamond Painting then found out there were two more in the series...so, I ordered those also. The Books are
1. Bundle of Trouble 2. Motherhood is Murder and 3. Formula for Murder by Diana Orgain. It is about a young Mother who turns Private Investigator.
They sound real cutie pie but they weren't. Good Mystery.

I had been craving a Red Robin Guacamole Mushroom Burger for about a week...so yesterday, was payday and so I ordered one to be
delivered with Steak Fries and an Iced tea. Well, let's just say it was the most expensive burger and fries I have ever bought and it
wasn't near as good as the craving was. LOL I asked to have it just left at the door (with social distancing and all) and the driver Ahmar
couldn't find our Apartment...so, I ended up going out to find him. So, much for keeping your distance from people. LOL Let's just say,
it was all a craving fiasco.

The mail, Patsy seems to another fiasco. But all we can do is try right.

Darlene...I knew you had been a Nurse but I didn't know it was at the Jail. I have a good friend who is now retired but He was a male nurse
at a Jail too. He hated it!!

Okay, Ladies...I'm off for today!

Love, Hugs, and Joy,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326
Member since Feb. 2010

Go to Top of Page

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3470 Posts

Judy
USA
3470 Posts

Posted - Mar 27 2020 :  1:36:01 PM  Show Profile
WOW Peggy, what a mess just to get a burger! That's crazy!
Dave and I just about got into a Fist-Fight today over how to do the laundry. It sounds funny when I say it out loud, but will we survive this mess? I sure hope so! Hahaha
Dave loves his jail nursing job. Being a career X-Army dude, he can be a tough as he wants to be, nobody cares. Glad I don't have to watch him.
Try and Make it a great day gals...I Dare you! hahaha

Judy
French-Hugs&Squeezles!
"We are a hardy bunch of mixed-breed mutts....a little Hillbilly, a little Indian, a little Irish/Welsh.....BUT a Whole Lotta GOD!!!"
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Mar 28 2020 :  10:59:14 AM  Show Profile
Judy...Look at what we find out during a Virus Crisis...I didn't know Dave was a Jail Nurse. Sounds like there have been a few of
them around here. I'm glad Dave is a tough ex-Military dude. My Friend who was a male nurse in a Jail setting ... not so much!!
And he always seemed to get the raw end of the deal with the female nurses...he would get all caught up in their pettiness and back
stabbing. And he got let go from several places because of it. A really sweet and nice guy...but maybe too nice...if that is possible.
I was glad he had to retire when he came down with Parkinson Like Symptoms. He has been helped a lot with medication for it.
Turned out he didn't have Parkinson's.

Well, Ladies...all this staying at home in the rain is starting to depress me. I went to the Grocery Store yesterday at 8:30 am with all
us Senior shoppers and everyone was wearing masks and hospital gloves. I guess I'm just not that Paranoid. I don't do the mask
and glove stuff. I figure if I get it and die then it was my time to go. I have no fear of that. I'm not going one minute before God
wants me to go.

Well, have a great day and please find something you enjoy doing all by your lonesome. Judy, try NOT to Punch Dave out over
the Laundry. Just let him do his own...and if he messes it up...he messes it up. That is what Larry and I do. He does his own and
I do my own...because in the early days of our marriage he would shrink all our clothes while being Helpful while I was at work.
He is the man that throws all loads together and then washes it all on HOT! My boys weren't happy with pink underwear and I
wasn't happy with clothes that had been shrunk either. LOL So, Mama taught everyone how to do their own Laundry! And we
threatened Larry with death if he touched our stuff! LOL

Love, Hugs, and Prayers for Peace,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326
Member since Feb. 2010

Go to Top of Page

HealingTouch
True Blue Farmgirl

3448 Posts

Darlene
Kunkletown Pa
USA
3448 Posts

Posted - Mar 28 2020 :  4:05:29 PM  Show Profile  Send HealingTouch a Yahoo! Message
I see some good book titles coming, Murder in the Laundry Room, Ignoring the Six Foot Rule, Wear your Mask and Gloves or......, Early Morning Senior
Shopping Catastrophe!
Now they're going crazy because they are trying to keep mama and baby safe and no one else can go in the delivery room! That's how it used to be back in the day! It's not a party! How ridiculous to not want to keep the baby safe! Selfish and immature! I better shut up now!
Peggy, no gloves or mask for me either! We know where we're going and Jesus knows when. I'm good with that! Treat everyone as though they are contagious and act appropriately.
My nursing career consisted of the OR,ER,ICU, Doctor's office, Prison, Geriatrics and Agency nursing. Glad I did it and glad I'm retired. Not enough pay for the
responsibility. Now, maybe that might change. I would volunteer now if I could. I know what it's like to work double shifts, holidays and weekends.To be on call and get called out 2am for an emergency surgery. I loved my jobs and patients! God Bless them all now!
Judy, years ago Sam and I had a similar incident over a Thanksgiving Turkey! LoL! I felt like slinging that turkey right in the garbage! To heavy to sling!
.Raining all day. I made Ham, cabbage, potatoes and string beans. In the pot on the table. Enjoy!

Darlene
Sister 1922

Go to Top of Page

hudsonsinaf
True Blue Farmgirl

3162 Posts

Shannon
Rozet Wyoming
USA
3162 Posts

Posted - Mar 31 2020 :  07:42:01 AM  Show Profile
Good morning porches <3. I've lost count on how long we have been "social distancing" now! The children and I are getting through it though. I'm actually enjoying not needing to go somewhere everyday, but not seeing anyone has been difficult! Last week one of my neighbors committed suicide. We have been trying to help his wife out, but honestly, I can feel the whole thing pulling me further into a depression. This past weekend we had some nice weather, so we got quite a bit done outside. However tomorrow, we have snow coming, and on Thursday night the low is 2! Hubby is still working , as he is "essential" in that he is a mental health counselor. I just wish he could be with us, with us not being able to go anywhere! I was debating starting some chicken bone broth today, but am thinking I may wait until tomorrow, since it will be a colder day. Still debating what I want to do :)

~ Shannon, Sister # 5349
Farmgirl of the Month - January 2016
http://hudson-everydayblessings.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

levisgrammy
True Blue Farmgirl

9204 Posts

Denise
Beavercreek Ohio
USA
9204 Posts

Posted - Mar 31 2020 :  09:50:17 AM  Show Profile
Shannon,
So very sorry about your neighbor. Mental health is just as important during these times as anything else.
It can get very depressing. Will be praying for you and for your neighbor.

Put a batch of granola cereal in the oven and now the house smells so good.
Working on some crochet. It's not raining today which is a switch. Can't wait for some sunshine. It seems to be doing a great job of hiding lately, only making an appearance every few days. This week's forecast is looking better so I hope it is right.

Well, I'm off to do some more stitching.

~Denise
Sister #43~1/18/2007

Go to Top of Page

nndairy
True Blue Farmgirl

2972 Posts

Heather
Wapakoneta Ohio
USA
2972 Posts

Posted - Mar 31 2020 :  10:14:30 AM  Show Profile
Sorry to hear about your neighbor Shannon. Tough times for everyone right now.

The calf's nose was fine. It was the camera settings to get a good picture in the dark laundry room. I didn't even notice it until I read all your comments LOL!! We have a couple weeks until the next one is due. They're a little more spread out than normal this year.

It's almost the same as normal around here for us - dairy farming has to be done no matter what. But I have been doing more sewing since it's been raining. In case you don't look at the other threads here's a couple pictures

one for me and one for my friend's birthday.

Well, now the upload thing isn't working so no more pictures.. I also made some half aprons and a cute dress for one of my nieces. Learning new things with my sewing machine like the double needles and sewing button hole and buttons (way faster than by hand!!!)

Tammy - I had a terrible time trying to figure out how to crochet but now I'm addicted to it. I hope you stick with it.

Well, I need to get something figured out for lunch.
Hugs to all!

~Heather
Farmgirl Sister #4701
September 2014 Farmgirl of the Month

"The purpose of life is to enjoy every moment" - Yogi teabag
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Mar 31 2020 :  11:20:25 AM  Show Profile
Heather...what adorable Aprons. Very Springish/Easter!! I like hearing what everyone is doing with their time during our Corvid 19 Virus and seeing a picture
is even more FUN!!

Darlene...I try to stay away from People as much as I can. My health is good but I worry about Larry. He will probably out live me! LOL I would just love some
days with no rain...so, I can get back to walking! It makes me feel not so cooped up when I can walk and breathe fresh air and enjoy all of God's Beauty
around me. And if you follow me on facebook I post pictures from each walk and how far I walk each day.

Denise...I. haven't made granola since the 70's. It always did smell good while cooking though. Unfortunately, I can't eat it for several reasons, non of which
I will bore you with. I do miss it. Once in a rare while I will buy a cup of yogurt that has a little sprinkle of fruit and granola on top. That is usually when I am
at The Hospital with my husband for one reason or another. I should pick my crocheting back up...but really it hurts my arthritis in my hands. Diamond painting
can be a pain in the neck, because you are always looking down but it doesn't hurt my hands which is a plus. What are you making???

Oh, one of my good friends here in the complex just made Larry and I masks to wear when we got out! I don't know if I will use mine or not...but I thought that
was so Sweet of her. Larry got a Blue one and I got a Purple one. Larry may use his next week as he has an emergency procedure he needs done. I'm not
going with him. At least this can be done in the Office not at a Hospital. He put it off a month ago but can't wait any longer. I will make him use his new mask.

Shannon...good to hear from you! How are the kids doing having to stay at home? My grandkids want School to reopen but I do not think that is going to
happen this year. Hopefully by Fall. They are home-schooled but go to River Home Link for Elective Classes 2 days a week.

Okay, My Sweet Sisters...doing something that you enjoy today!!! I hope to work on Easter Cards later today. But who knows. I don't feel very ambitious
when I'm stuck in the House. Have a Beautiful Day...even if it's only in your Heart and Mind or buried in a good book!

Love, Hugs, and prayers for ALL,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326
Member since Feb. 2010

Go to Top of Page

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3470 Posts

Judy
USA
3470 Posts

Posted - Mar 31 2020 :  12:13:12 PM  Show Profile
grrrrrr...I just lost a whole big paragraph gals! Also my phone is acting up and won't let me play my games.
Anybody else having tech troubles? Last time this happened it was everywhere... about a month ago.

Judy
French-Hugs&Squeezles!
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Mar 31 2020 :  12:24:38 PM  Show Profile
Judy...shut your phone down. In a couple of minutes turn it back on. Should solve your problem. Love Ya!

Farmgirl #1326
Member since Feb. 2010

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 669 A Farm of My Own: Previous Topic VIrtual Porch Sitting - Come Join Us! Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page