Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 A Farm of My Own
 VIrtual Porch Sitting - Come Join Us!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author A Farm of My Own: Previous Topic VIrtual Porch Sitting - Come Join Us! Next Topic
Page: of 669

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Mar 30 2019 :  10:50:55 PM  Show Profile
Hello My Porchies...

I woke up this morning (6:30) to my husband telling me to call 9-1-1 he couldn't breathe. I did so and they rushed him to
the Hospital. His lungs were full of fluid and his heart was throwing PVC's. By the time I got dressed and drove there they
had him completely sedated, strapped down, and intubated. While I was in Emergency with him they had no less than 5-7 Dr.'s
and Nurses working on him for well over 2 hours. They had so many IV Drips going into him it was hard to decipher what was
what. It was like watching a 3 ring circus and not being able to keep up on each new performance. Once they got him a room in
ICU...My youngest son got there and we went to get something to eat as all I had had was water. My son had called his boss to tell her that their lives had just gone from Crazy to Insane. And that pretty much sums it up. Once I got back to the room
I asked how long they would keep him completely sedated and she said until tomorrow morning...and suggest I go home and get
some sleep. So, I decided that was probably a good idea. I slept for two hours and felt much better but I've just been doing
normal things around the house and now I am about to call it a night and go back to bed. Please keep my hubby in your prayers
and Sadie's dad Wil. Wil is now at Shane and Sadie's house but with them having small children it is not a conducive environment
for Wil or the Children or the Adults. Everyone is worn out, distraught, and waiting for shoe number 3 to drop. Because we all
know bad things happen in 3's. Okay, just wanted to give you a quick update and ask for prayers.

Love, Hugs, and Joy despite the circumstances,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326
Member since Feb. 2010
Dec 2011-Farmgirl of the Month
Aug 2018-Farmgirl of the Month

LOVE YOU TO THE BEACH AND BACK!
Go to Top of Page

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3470 Posts

Judy
Louisville Ohio(Stark Co)
USA
3470 Posts

Posted - Mar 31 2019 :  09:17:43 AM  Show Profile
Peggy, Praying girl!!!

Sister-chick# 905(Sept.14th 2009)
FGOTM:Jan.2012
Judy
French-Hugs&Squeezles!
"We are a hardy bunch of mixed-breed mutts....a little Hillbilly, a little Indian, a little Irish/Welsh.....BUT a Whole Lotta GOD!!!"
"I used to toast marshmallows over my birthday cake. Now I can roast a ham."
Go to Top of Page

forgetmenot
True Blue Farmgirl

3602 Posts

Judith
Nora Springs IA
USA
3602 Posts

Posted - Mar 31 2019 :  09:36:47 AM  Show Profile
Omgosh, Peggy! I just checked in after missing a few weeks! What the heck! Praying for you and Larry! Have no words for your Baby movie! I just can't imagine living like that. Praying for all of them too! Wow!

Farmgirl sister #3926

"Courage is not the absence of fear, but the belief that something is more important than fear." Ambrose Red Moon
Go to Top of Page

firecatinc
True Blue Farmgirl

1252 Posts

Lenora
Fulks Run VA
USA
1252 Posts

Posted - Apr 08 2019 :  7:25:29 PM  Show Profile
Felt like spring today. I did some weeding. I set on the front porch reading and put on a tee shirt instead of long sleeves. Enjoy.

Nora
Farmgirl Sister #7131
Farmgirl of the Month, January 2017
http://firecatinc.wordpress.com
Go to Top of Page

levisgrammy
True Blue Farmgirl

9244 Posts

Denise
Beavercreek Ohio
USA
9244 Posts

Posted - Apr 09 2019 :  11:04:47 AM  Show Profile
Nora,
That is what our weather was like yesterday. started with long sleeves and changed to a tee shirt.
Getting my porch ready for some sitting.
Hope everyone is enjoying beautiful weather. I would prefer 60-70's weather, it is closer to 80, but I'll take it.
Getting my housework done so I can go enjoy some bird watching later!

~Denise
Sister #43~1/18/2007

"Home is where we find comfort, security, memories, friendship, hospitality, and above all, family. It is the place that deserves our commitment and loyalty." William J. Bennett

"Thy Word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path." Psalm 119:105

http://www.ladybugsandlilacs.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Apr 10 2019 :  11:42:07 AM  Show Profile
Hi Girls...headed to an eye appointment and just wanted to say hi, I'm alive and will get on here some times this coming weekend.
Lord Willing. I appreciate all your prayers and feel them wrapped around me and my family.

Love, Hugs, And I'm so worn out,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326
Member since Feb. 2010

Go to Top of Page

levisgrammy
True Blue Farmgirl

9244 Posts

Denise
Beavercreek Ohio
USA
9244 Posts

Posted - Apr 10 2019 :  1:11:38 PM  Show Profile
Praying Peggy!

~Denise
Sister #43~1/18/2007

"Home is where we find comfort, security, memories, friendship, hospitality, and above all, family. It is the place that deserves our commitment and loyalty." William J. Bennett

Go to Top of Page

Bonnie Ellis
True Blue Farmgirl

2474 Posts

Bonnie
Minneapolis Minnesota
USA
2474 Posts

Posted - Apr 11 2019 :  06:44:34 AM  Show Profile
Peggy...I'm praying for you too. I'm not normally on here but Wow! God needs to intervene. God bless you all.

grandmother and orphan farmgirl
Go to Top of Page

craftbug
True Blue Farmgirl

545 Posts

Patsy
Clarkson Kentucky
USA
545 Posts

Posted - Apr 13 2019 :  6:31:49 PM  Show Profile  Send craftbug a Yahoo! Message
Praying for you everyday PeggyAnn...

Thomas Edison: "Opportunity is missed by most because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work." :)
Go to Top of Page

strength.dignity
True Blue Farmgirl

55 Posts

Jamie
WAUSAU WI
USA
55 Posts

Posted - Apr 17 2019 :  7:28:56 PM  Show Profile
Peggy - I can not even begin to imagine what you and your family are going though. Is there any update on your husband? I hope he is doing much better. You are definitely in my prayers.

The weather has been a rollercoaster ride here in Central Wisconsin. Last Thursday we had 12.5 inches of snow, then yesterday it xwas 62 degrees. Today it is down to 46 degrees with lots of rain. We have flood warnings and advisories. I just want the sun to come out and dry everything up so I can start gardening. We ordered more dirt for my raised garden, so that is also waiting on things the thaw. Glad I have all my houseplants to keep me company until I can spend more time outdoors.

Two weeks ago I received my new baby ducks. I had ordered 3, but unfortunately one of my girls passed away in transit. She is buried new to the stream in our backyard. Even though I was not attached, it was still very sad to see her. My other two though are growing like weeds! I wish they would stay little for a longer amount of time.

Life here has been super busy. Phil and I are on our last two weeks of Thursday night bowling. My average is 107. We have friends that are due with twins on May 2nd, so we are seeing them as much as possible. I am helping my best friend move. Then finally I am helping my parents get ready for their moving sale their second weekend in May. I am grateful for the rain tonight because it gave me an excuse to stay home and rest. My hubby and I were able to sit down together and plan our vacation times. I can not wait until fall because we will be taking a trip to Texas! I have always wanted to visit and now we finally are!

Hope everyone has a wonderful Easter. With my parents moving I get to host it at our home. I am excited and worn out all at the same time. We are having potato pancakes, so at least I don't have to cook all day long. The weather is also suppose to be sunny and warm!

Happy Easter Everyone!

~ Jamie
Farmgirl #7695

"She is clothed with strength and dignity, and she laughs without fear of the future." Proverbs 31:25
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2019 :  3:01:21 PM  Show Profile
Hello My Porchies...

Sorry for being MIA so Long! I have caught up on all the reading but won't try to answer each one individually this time..just update you all on my hubby and my DIL's Dad.

First off...Larry spent 5 days in different levels of ICU. 3 days in the Lung ICU and then 2 days in the Cardiac ICU.
I think I mentioned before that he had quit breathing but they brought him back to life and that is why they put him in 33 hrs.
of complete sedation/or some call it a coma...so he could recover from what he went through. That in itself was crazy.
But then his pacemaker/defibulator went off when he was in the coma...and that caused quite a commotion too. So, that is
why he ended up in Cardiac ICU. The last day in there he had a miracle turn around (all those many many prayers) over him.
They ended up releasing him one day earlier than they told us they were going to because the Hospital was deluged with
new patients. Which was okay because I could take care of him at home...at that point. So, I just get him home and 2 days
later My Daughter In Laws Dad died. They had put him in a Respite Center for the last week of his life. But Sadie and her
mom and my son...were up there almost non-stop. His wife had flown to Hawaii. Again, who does that??? My Son, called me and told me that Wil had gone home to the Lord. Then he asked me if I would come up to the Center and Grieve with them as family and
also rejoice with them that he was finally in a safe and better place. My son came and got me...I left Larry with Pat here watching over him at home. That was at Noon on Friday (the very next day he would have had to go back to Shane and Sadies home)
so God had answered our prayers and was NOT TO Late...right on time! The kids felt like there was a huge weight lifted off of their shoulders. So it was a Sad/Glad Time. When I went in to see Wil he looked amazingly peaceful and actually had a smile on his face. I have never seen somebody who is dead...smile! It just warmed my heart. When, my son picked me up he had little
Savannah Grace with him. Shane stopped and got Sadie a Coffee at Starbucks and it was raining outside but the sun was out.
I said to Savannah, Oh, baby girl we are going to have a rainbow. She was all excited and kept asking me where is it Grandma? I told her to keep looking it would come. Then we stopped by a Florist and Shane bought his Wife a Beautiful Bouquet of White Roses and Stargazer Lilies. He was in there for a long time ( because he had it made on the spot, he knew what he wanted). While he was in there Savannah said, "Grandma, Grandpa Wil died. The Angels came and lifted him up and took him to Heaven with Jesus!" Oh, my goodness I couldn't have said that better myself! It showed how well Mommy and Daddy had prepared the kids in advance. Then we saw the Rainbow...as Daddy came out of the Flower Shop. I pointed it out to Shane when he got in the car and he said Mom,
that is over the Respite Center where Wil is. I couldn't believe it! And do you wanted to know the strangest part? The rainbow had no arch, it was laying flat as a board in the sky. I have never in my life seen a flat rainbow. We got pictures of it even. It it was like God was telling us that Wil's body was laying straight in the bed but His spirit just went Home! That rainbow stayed in the sky like that for 30 minutes. It was the most Spectacular God Thing I have ever seen. We stayed at the Center for
almost 11 hours greeting family as they came to pay their last love and respects to Wil. Shelly (Would not let Wil's parents
come see him at their home. So, his Mama had come the night before and his daddy came the next day and was holding his hand when
he breathed his last breath. It was like, Wil was waiting for them before he was ready to go home. It was a beautiful thing.
The people that run the Center were amazingly compassionate and helpful. The brought out cookies, water, and soda for the Family and gave us a big room to meet in. After all the family had gone home they did a little service in Wil's Room. They handed Sadie a jar of Rocks and asked her to pick out one. She picked out a big rock but one you could hold in your hand. Then we passed the rock around and each person shared lovely memories about Wil. There were 9 of us around the bed...sharing wonderful memories
about this big strong man that we all loved. Many tears but beautiful memories. At the end I asked my son to say a prayer and he did. Then the Lady from the Center took us down a long hallway where big trees hand been painted down both sides. Each Tree had individual leaves hand painted on them. They handed Sadie a Permanent marker and asked her to put her dad's name on the leaf of her choice and write the day he died on it. Wow...that was so very special to each of us. After that we walked through the hallway and read hundreds of different names and death dates. When we left the Center Sadie Met the Funeral Home Car and watched her dad be loaded into it. Then we all met at Applebees Restuarant for a very very late dinner almost midnight...but we were all starving. We had a lovely dinner and then shared our favorite parts of the day. One of our biggest Praise was that God had not taken both Grandpa's that same week. That would have just pushed us over the edge if he had. It would have been just too too too much! So, Praise His Holy Name!

OK, this is way too long but I wanted to share this part while it was still semi-fresh in my mind. Another day, I will up date you on Shelly and all her antics through all of this.

Love you ALL and so APPRECIATED all those thoughts and prayers! God is Crazy Good and Faithful!! And you are all such a huge
blessing in my life journey.

HAPPY EASTER IF I DON'T GET BACK ON HER BEFORE THEN!!

LOVE, HUGS AND EASTER JOY,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326
Member since Feb. 2010

Edited by - LadyInRed on Apr 18 2019 3:03:50 PM
Go to Top of Page

Krissel
True Blue Farmgirl

251 Posts

Vicki
Sebring FLORIDA
USA
251 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2019 :  6:44:18 PM  Show Profile  Send Krissel a Yahoo! Message
Condolences Peggy Ann,
Bless you for sharing. God is great and always worthy of praise!
I'm sorry for your daughter in law and her family.her step mom seems a little I'll an wounded. God help her find Jesus. Your support and love is a testament to her of God's Love.

Farmgirl#7588
Laughter makes the heart strong!

Edited by - Krissel on Apr 18 2019 6:47:07 PM
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Apr 19 2019 :  10:39:04 AM  Show Profile
Welcome to The Porch Vicki and thank you so much for the condolences. Life is Crazy sometimes...but God is Good
All The Time.

Hope you have a Blessed Easter/Resurrection Sonday!!!

Love, Hugs, and Joy,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326
Member since Feb. 2010

Edited by - LadyInRed on Apr 19 2019 8:10:32 PM
Go to Top of Page

craftbug
True Blue Farmgirl

545 Posts

Patsy
Clarkson Kentucky
USA
545 Posts

Posted - Apr 19 2019 :  7:16:54 PM  Show Profile  Send craftbug a Yahoo! Message
That was just beautiful PeggyAnn! [tears] Thank you for sharing it all.. the rainbow was the best part. Still praying for you all.

Thomas Edison: "Opportunity is missed by most because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work." :)
Go to Top of Page

strength.dignity
True Blue Farmgirl

55 Posts

Jamie
WAUSAU WI
USA
55 Posts

Posted - Apr 20 2019 :  05:10:00 AM  Show Profile
Happy Easter Everyone!

Peggy - Thank you for the update. Your family is still in my prayers. Wil gets to spend his first Easter in heaven, he is luckier than all of us. I am glad your hubby is going to be okay, super scary though.

~ Jamie
Farmgirl #7695

"She is clothed with strength and dignity, and she laughs without fear of the future." Proverbs 31:25
Go to Top of Page

hudsonsinaf
True Blue Farmgirl

3162 Posts

Shannon
Rozet Wyoming
USA
3162 Posts

Posted - Apr 20 2019 :  05:59:29 AM  Show Profile
Peggy - continuing to pray for all of your family!

Life here has been crazy busy! With the school "year" coming towards adnd end, as well as the couple months of 4H before fair, things are super super busy! Add to that, it is kidding time for our goats. So far three of the six goats have kidded... we have 4 beautiful doelings and 3 adorable bucklings. Yesterday, one of those doelings and two of those bucklings were born, and oh my gracious what an experience!!! So I knew it was getting close to time, as when we got home yesterday afternoon, our one goat was pushing! I got her in the birthing stall, as usually once they start pushing it is only half an hour before the first kid is born. 45 minutes later, with nothing happening other than my goat crying and pushing, I called my neighbor (who is a vet tech) for backup! She checked her, and come to find out, baby girl was trying to come out sideways, rib cage first! And right above her first baby boy was trying to come out! Since I had smaller hands than my neighbor, I went and got first baby boy out... then I had to turn baby girl out and pull her out back feet first. Once we had those two out, we were able to get baby boy two out. What an adventure. I am SO glad she didn't need a cesarean though!!! I gave her some antibiotics, but am really hoping momma pulls through! She is of our best milkers and a super good mom!!! So far momma and all three babies are doing good though <3 We will have to keep a good eye on her for the next week or two!

Happy Easter everyone <3

~ Shannon, Sister # 5349
Farmgirl of the Month - January 2016
http://hudson-everydayblessings.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3470 Posts

Judy
USA
3470 Posts

Posted - Apr 21 2019 :  1:20:40 PM  Show Profile
Oh Peg, that was a beautiful story(event), even with it's bad parts! Thank you for sharing all that!
You are all in my Prayers... even Shelly... God IS Able!
I would love to see a picture of that unusual rainbow, if it came out clear! That IS odd!
Happy Easter Porch-Buds! We are a chilly 48 today and cloudy.
Shannon, THAT WAS a crazy busy day for you and the goats. I Pray all stay healthy... especially those tired Mama's!
Hi Vicki, *hands you a hot, steaming cuppa* Welcome to the Porch! This is the only place where the company is nonjudgmental, the hearts are overflowing(and it's catching), and alllll the chairs are comfy... Plus it doesn't hurt that the eats are all calorie-free and you can EatnEatnEatn...well...you get the picture.
Come back and tell us a little about 'YOU!'
So, on that note... I've left you a nice bunny-shaped Easter sponge cake n a big bowl of strawberries n blueberries n some fresh whipped cream. Also some milk to pour over it all... if ya like it like that. I sure do! Oh... and that shaker jar over there by Peggy... that's pure cocoa powder mixed with a little powdered sugar.... just to sprinkle over the whole thing, if ya take a notion! Nope... we don't want for anything here on the porch...cept' maybe for something hot to drink with it. Who's bringing the beverage? Hmmm?....

Judy
French-Hugs&Squeezles!
"We are a hardy bunch of mixed-breed mutts....a little Hillbilly, a little Indian, a little Irish/Welsh.....BUT a Whole Lotta GOD!!!"
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Apr 21 2019 :  2:16:00 PM  Show Profile
Patsy, Jamie, Vicki, Shannon and Judy,

Thank you for the continued prayers! And Happy Easter Everyone!!! God is Crazy Good!! Hope you all have a Beautiful
Resurrection Sonday. Unfortunately, I couldn't make it to Services today and I was in a major Fibro Flare in the
middle of the night. I was up every few hours putting on CBD Cream and finally had to give in to a pain pill.
No rain today but it is on the cloudy and cool side. Heading out to my Son's for Easter Dinner around 3:00. Hubby
doesn't feel up to going but that is pretty normal. He is at least making a bigger effort these days. And I give him
extra points for that! LOL

Judy... you are so right about prayers for Shelly too. I had to ask God to forgive her and for all of us to take the
higher ground when it came to dealing with her. There is one more Funeral Service next Saturday and then they will
bury him. Not sure if I will attend or not but I know the kids will. Please pray for no more drama and let there at
least be PEACE among everyone. It is hard to forgive when someone when they made several attempts to kill someone
you love...but if Jesus could do it "Father Forgive them for they know not what they do." then we need to follow that
example. As believers and followers of Christ. Also, forgiveness is just as much about "US" as we don't want bitterness
and hatred to find a foothold in our hearts. It can destroy one from within. ~ Thanks for the yummy Porch Treats Miss
Judy. I am leaving a pot of Tea and a Pot of Coffee on the Porch and I am adding some Hot-Cross Buns to go with it.

I am happy that sharing my Story about Wil, spread around the God Things with my Christian Sisters here. And yes, Judy
I do have a picture of the Flat rainbow and will try to post it in a day or so. I need to transfer it from my phone
to my computer.

Remember, He is Alive!!! Christianity is the only Belief System, where our leader isn't in a grave somewhere! HE IS ALIVE!

Love, Hugs, and Easter Joy,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326
Member since Feb. 2010

Go to Top of Page

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3470 Posts

Judy
USA
3470 Posts

Posted - Apr 21 2019 :  2:25:02 PM  Show Profile
AMEN SISTER!!!

Judy
French-Hugs&Squeezles!
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Apr 21 2019 :  2:29:26 PM  Show Profile
Also, forgot to ask prayers for what happened today in Siri Lanka. Over 200 dead and 0ver 400 injured.
This was a terrorist attack. There is a major attack on Churches going on World Wide! Prayers Needed!!

Love Ya,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326
Member since Feb. 2010

Go to Top of Page

Krissel
True Blue Farmgirl

251 Posts

Vicki
Sebring FLORIDA
USA
251 Posts

Posted - Apr 21 2019 :  5:27:50 PM  Show Profile  Send Krissel a Yahoo! Message
Judy, what a delish invite and I am so happy to meet all the gals as they come to visit and chat on the porch!
Happy Easter to all an to you Jamie.
Shannon those goats sound wonderful! I'm going to the mountains in Italy one day and help escort the mules packed with baby lambs for hiking down the mountain! Spotted on a post just this week!
I'm not on a farm for real so I have adventures planned for my lottery winnings! Lol!
Peggy Ann continued prayers for you and your family. Forgiveness and judgement are our Lord's all we can do is carry on with the next right thing sometimes.
Patsy I agree with you that it was a beautiful testimony to love and family and broken yet how hopeful we are as humans.
Well I must set out the deluxe chocolate dipped truffles and milk.
Thank you for the welcome. And I will pray for the health healing and spiritual life of my Farmgirl friends!

Farmgirl#7588
Go to Top of Page

levisgrammy
True Blue Farmgirl

9244 Posts

Denise
Beavercreek Ohio
USA
9244 Posts

Posted - Apr 23 2019 :  1:02:54 PM  Show Profile
Peggy,
I haven't had the chance to get here lately. Please let me add my condolences. I will pray for the upcoming service and Shelly.
Company from Easter went home this morning cutting their 9 day visit 5 days short. My brother in law's sister is in the hospital. She is not doing good as far as I know. She has been in and out 3 or 4 times in the past year. She has lots of things going on. Brother in law is not having much hope for her of late. Her husband is 80+ and suffers from Alzheimers (sp?)
My nephew was going to stay but then decided it would be better in case something happened because then he would be stuck here.
Hope everyone is having a nice afternoon on the porch.

~Denise
Sister #43~1/18/2007

Go to Top of Page

Krissel
True Blue Farmgirl

251 Posts

Vicki
Sebring FLORIDA
USA
251 Posts

Posted - May 11 2019 :  9:25:46 PM  Show Profile  Send Krissel a Yahoo! Message
Hey I know I am just sitting here sipping sweet wine and eating chocolates celebrating all the life and love in my world! HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY! I have friends who have never given birth but have been the best mother's ever! I know gals with so much love that they glow when they smile! Just celebrate that!

Farmgirl#7588
Go to Top of Page

firecatinc
True Blue Farmgirl

1252 Posts

Lenora
Fulks Run VA
USA
1252 Posts

Posted - May 12 2019 :  11:28:12 AM  Show Profile
Welcome to the porch, Krissei.

Nora
Farmgirl Sister #7131
Farmgirl of the Month, January 2017
http://firecatinc.wordpress.com
Go to Top of Page

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3470 Posts

Judy
USA
3470 Posts

Posted - May 12 2019 :  11:46:32 AM  Show Profile
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY SWEET PORCHIES!!!
Vicki, That was the sweetest message... thank you! I am that person, never gave birth to just one particular person, raising them, then setting them free in the world to be themselves and Bless others...BUT I have so many children who call me 'Auntie' that God has Blessed me above and beyond, just like He said He would in the scriptures. Praise His Wonderful, FULL-filling Name!

Judy
French-Hugs&Squeezles!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 669 A Farm of My Own: Previous Topic VIrtual Porch Sitting - Come Join Us! Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page