Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 A Farm of My Own
 VIrtual Porch Sitting - Come Join Us!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author A Farm of My Own: Previous Topic VIrtual Porch Sitting - Come Join Us! Next Topic
Page: of 669

levisgrammy
True Blue Farmgirl

9204 Posts

Denise
Beavercreek Ohio
USA
9204 Posts

Posted - Jan 20 2019 :  12:30:36 PM  Show Profile
The weather is crazy everywhere I think Ruthie. We were forecast to get some of that snow but it missed us and instead rain poured and the temps were in the 40's. Now the wind is doing it's crazy dance and the sun is shining but the temps are dropping. Reminds me of Forrest Gump and life being like a box of chocolates. Only this is the weather and anymore we never know what we are going to get.
I hope where ever our porchies are they are warm and toasty and enjoying a beautiful Sunday, whether in snow or rain or sunshine!

~Denise
Sister #43~1/18/2007

"Home is where we find comfort, security, memories, friendship, hospitality, and above all, family. It is the place that deserves our commitment and loyalty." William J. Bennett

"Thy Word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path." Psalm 119:105

http://www.ladybugsandlilacs.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

firecatinc
True Blue Farmgirl

1252 Posts

Lenora
Fulks Run VA
USA
1252 Posts

Posted - Jan 20 2019 :  3:57:22 PM  Show Profile
Last week-end we had snow, last night three inches of rain and now the wind has kicked in. Suppose to be single digits tonight, I'm glad we didn't get the freezing rain and ice that they got farther north. Jay is on his way to CT with a load of chicken. A nice cup of warm tea is tasting really good tonight. Stay safe everyone.

Nora
Farmgirl Sister #7131
Farmgirl of the Month, January 2017
http://firecatinc.wordpress.com
Go to Top of Page

hudsonsinaf
True Blue Farmgirl

3162 Posts

Shannon
Rozet Wyoming
USA
3162 Posts

Posted - Jan 21 2019 :  07:50:32 AM  Show Profile
Good morning sweet friends! I am so super excited for today! No particular reason.... I'm just excited to see what today holds! My plan is to take all the Christmas decorations down and start decorating for Valentine's Day. I will also be cleaning and rearranging some living room furniture, and of course schooling the kids. Hard to believe we are already three weeks into the new year!!!

~ Shannon, Sister # 5349
Farmgirl of the Month - January 2016
http://hudson-everydayblessings.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Jan 21 2019 :  12:15:42 PM  Show Profile
Hi My Porchies...I have been MIA with Fibro and Fatigue. We keep getting rain storm after rain storm and when the systems move in and out like that my
body revolts big time. I am just so tired of being tired!!! Today is a dry day, the only one on the horizon for 7 days. Ugh! But I will take this little
bit of reprieve.

My little grandkids are quarantined for 10 more days from school and in the house. In fact, I believe the whole school is shut down for the next 2 weeks because
some kids came down with the Measles. Good Grief!! There are 21 kids and a couple of adults in Vancouver that contracted the disease and it is spreading.
You would think they came down with The Black Plague or something worse. But I guess because our country eradicated it years ago they don't want it back. Also,
so many people are not immunizing their kids until they are older...that seems to be the bigger problem.

Shannon...it is so good to see you in such an uplifting and Happy Mood Girl!! Hope everyone is well and staying that way for a while! I can hardly believe it is almost February
either. Sounds like you have a busy day going. Enjoy!!!

Nora...No rain and ice is a very good thing. The weather in Cali. and the other side of the Country has been devastating. I should not be whining over rain here.

Teacher Tammy...if you are lurking, what has happened over the State wanting your Property for Road Improvements?? You haven't mentioned it for awhile.

Well, if I can find the picture I want...I'm going to post the last Diamond Painting I finished. I posted it on FB but I know not everyone goes there. If no picture
shows up here at the bottom then you will know I couldn't post it.

Love Ya'All...Have a Great Day!
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326
Member since Feb. 2010
Dec 2011-Farmgirl of the Month
Aug 2018-Farmgirl of the Month

LOVE YOU TO THE BEACH AND BACK!
Go to Top of Page

levisgrammy
True Blue Farmgirl

9204 Posts

Denise
Beavercreek Ohio
USA
9204 Posts

Posted - Jan 22 2019 :  07:46:20 AM  Show Profile
Peggy~ I saw your picture. It is fantastic! I think the reason you can't share like on facebook is because you made it a video there. Do you have a still shot?

The sun is shining but it is still quite cool out. Having the grands today for a bit. The older two. The youngest has an endocrinologist appt. so they are hanging out with Mimi.

~Denise
Sister #43~1/18/2007

"Home is where we find comfort, security, memories, friendship, hospitality, and above all, family. It is the place that deserves our commitment and loyalty." William J. Bennett

"Thy Word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path." Psalm 119:105

http://www.ladybugsandlilacs.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Jan 22 2019 :  12:30:10 PM  Show Profile
My Sweet Denise...you are right, I need to take a still shot and then I can Post. Right now I'm too tired to care! LOL I just got up 2 1/2 hours ago and I'm ready for a nap
already! Will try to post a still shot of My Lion of Judah soon girls.

Love You All and Praying for everyone!

Love, Hugs, and Joy,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326
Member since Feb. 2010

Go to Top of Page

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3470 Posts

Judy
Louisville Ohio(Stark Co)
USA
3470 Posts

Posted - Jan 23 2019 :  11:30:28 AM  Show Profile
Hi all, (waving madly at Ruthie) Good to see you girlie! Been missing you!
We are all having the same weather...CRAZY!!! THAT sums it up!
So sorry it's hitting you so hard Peg! You need to move to Hawaii.lol
Lenora, I forgot that Jay delivers chicken until you said it. My
nephew lives in KY, and he delivers the live chickens to processing plants
all over his state for Gerber. Small world.
Well after all the ice, snow, zero temps and sleet, today we are 43 and rain.
I hope it doesn't flood our little town in. We have about 12 inches of snow to melt down.
Shannon, I hope and Pray there was something enlightening in your day Monday to deserve
such excitement! You'll have to share with us.
Well, Dave's jeep finally gave up the ghost yesterday, on his way to work. It's been
'nickeling and dimming' us for a few months now. Yea, it went to the junkyard.
Now he has a Chevy S-10, four door pick-up that he really needed from the get-go.
Now he can keep all his tools and junk in the back and we can keep the front clean... maybe.
Well, that's about it for me. Winter for me is all about reflection, memories and healing.
I stay warm and read and drink lots of tea. BTW: I found and bought the whole 'Father Tim
Of Milford' series plus his, 'Patches of Godlight' favorite quotes, for $45.00 at a flea market.
A Collector's dream for sure. Jan Karon has a way with words that just brings you right into the
room, garden, Cafe', even the streets so that you smell, see, hear, taste and feel...
Everything that the characters do. Truly a Great writer!
Stay warm! Stay safe Porch-Buds!

Sister-chick# 905(Sept.14th 2009)
FGOTM:Jan.2012
Judy
French-Hugs&Squeezles!
"We are a hardy bunch of mixed-breed mutts....a little Hillbilly, a little Indian, a little Irish/Welsh.....BUT a Whole Lotta GOD!!!"
"I used to toast marshmallows over my birthday cake. Now I can roast a ham."
Go to Top of Page

firecatinc
True Blue Farmgirl

1252 Posts

Lenora
Fulks Run VA
USA
1252 Posts

Posted - Jan 23 2019 :  2:57:51 PM  Show Profile
Judy, looks like you have reading covered for the winter.
My computer died yesterday so now I have to use my smart phone and my fat fingers don't do so well so please excuse any goofs that I miss.
Our temps were milder today also but rain is suppose to move in again tonight.

Nora
Farmgirl Sister #7131
Go to Top of Page

craftbug
True Blue Farmgirl

545 Posts

Patsy
Clarkson Kentucky
USA
545 Posts

Posted - Jan 24 2019 :  12:02:40 PM  Show Profile  Send craftbug a Yahoo! Message
Hi all,

Good to read the forum and see what you all been up to. Staying warm and dry sounds like mostly. Yup, winter is when I nest and put on layers and drink anything hot to soothe and calm the body and soul. Soup of any kind always tastes best in winter!

Sis: Jason works for Perdue. So glad you found what you were looking for at a flea market. I LOVE flea markets and garage sales. Ya just never know what you will find. Right? Glad Dave finally has a reliable vehicle now. Maybe you won't worry as much... till the next storm.. right?

WOW! Just had a cataract surgery on the right eye on the 22nd. What a difference that makes! Like seeing everything like it really is for the first time in long time. Reading glasses worked for me till the "cloudiness" set in. Got cataract on other eye coming off on Feb. 4th. Don't have to use a magnifying glass to read what someone texted me. Can read books, crochet with ease again. Readers are all I need again... yay!!

Well you all take care and stay warm and safe till we meet again... Hugs n Prayers...

Thomas Edison: "Opportunity is missed by most because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work." :)
Go to Top of Page

ruthie218
True Blue Farmgirl

1411 Posts

Ruthie Ann
Indiana
USA
1411 Posts

Posted - Jan 25 2019 :  5:05:33 PM  Show Profile
Hey!
I am so happy to be back . I am enjoying staying inside reading the porch trying to catch up . Enjoying a cup of tea. While taco soup simmers on the stove and bread is rising . I want to bake a cake but were trying to eat healthier so a cake will have to wait for another day.If I were to bake a cake it would a peppermint cake with a white buttercream frosting. Hope everyone is staying warm this crazy weather winter.

Ruthie Ann

Farmgirl sister#4072
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Jan 26 2019 :  10:17:43 AM  Show Profile
Hi My Porch Buds...

Judy...Looks like you got a BARGAIN on the Mitford Series of Father Tim Books. I LOVE those Books...and yes, you do get caught up in the awesome
characters and the Town. She is a great writer. I enjoyed the entire series and I think I could even read it again. ~ Moving to Hawaii sounds Lovely
but this is Home and I'm staying here. Even when my sweet man passes I will stay where my children and grandchildren are. ~ I have to say that I hate
to see those Trucks with Chickens in tiny crates going down the road. I think they are covering them now as so many people complained around here about
the poor chickens being inhumanely treated. But that is the NWest...we complain and protest EVERYTHING UP HERE. LOL I hope I didn't offend anyone with
those comments...Just telling it like it is up here.

Patsy...so glad to have you pop on the Porch and bless us with your company. We miss you girl when you are gone so long. I always love the picture I get
in my head of you "Nesting" on your sofa with layers of clothes on, a good book and soup simmering on the stove. I actually picture you in an Eagles Nest
sitting there. LOL I'm a very visual person! LOL

Ruthie...hey girl, very Happy to see you hanging out with us. You could make the Peppermint Cake with that yummy butter-cream frosting and just leave it on
the Porch! I will make some Tea and Coffee and we will all partake. Oh, except Judy she is on a Life Style Change. But not me...I'm stressed and I'm an
emotional eater and I will eat everything in sight. LOL Oh, and we would love some of that home-made bread too. Just sayen! LOL

Denise...glad you liked my Lion Picture. For some reason I couldn't get the still shot to post on here either. But if anyone wants to see my Lion of Judah
I was able to post it on the What are you Working on Today Thread. Hop over there and take a lookie.

Nora...isn't this winter weather just insane this year? You never know whether to put on your rain boots or snow boots. A Jacket or a Parka. We haven't had
snow on the Valley Foor this Season but we have had some really cold and windy days.

Alright Ladies...do something FUN this weekend. We are waiting to go pick up our oldest daughter from the Airport. She is flying in for the weekend. But her
plane diverted to Pendleton because of a medical emergency...so here we sit waiting for her to get back in the air.

OK...Big Hugs & Squishes,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326
Member since Feb. 2010

Go to Top of Page

Prairie Gypsy
True Blue Farmgirl

823 Posts

Tammy
Wolford North Dakota
USA
823 Posts

Posted - Jan 27 2019 :  6:11:56 PM  Show Profile
Hello everybody! It's been a blizzardy type day and I'm trying to get caught up on a bunch of stuff and of course not getting half of what I wanted done LOL We're in a winter blizzard and wind chill advisory with a no travel advisory. Predicted wind chills the next couple days will be close to -40 (brrrr). I'll have to put my car in the shop tonight so it will start in the morning. I'm worried about the drifting snow and getting out of the driveway tomorrow morning for work.

I'm going to start trying to prep my meals ahead of time so today I did some low carb chili and also put a pork shoulder in for bbq pulled pork. I got 4 pints out of the chili so I'll use those for lunch (might have one for supper lol) and I'll serve bbq pork for Benny. I also got the start of my budget program done for 2019 and started my tax return (still waiting on one W2). Didn't get the cleaning done but oh well.

I had to run down to Jamestown last Monday after getting a call that they were doing Jordon's surgery to remove a kidney stone from next month to the next day. It actually worked well because there was a problem with Jordon's apartment building plumbing so he was able to shower in my hotel room. I also kept Jasper for the night so he could get some rest and do some cleaning. His surgery was supposed to be at 11:15 in Fargo but he didn't get taken into surgery until nearly 4 pm. I made the call to stay in Fargo Tuesday night and called in for work for Wednesday, which was a good thing for Jordon lol While he was in recovery the news was saying that the roads were already slippery so it definitely influenced my choice to stay in Fargo. Unfortunately, I didn't get much sleep because Jasper woke us up about 1:30 am crying and pulling on his left ear. I did make it back Wednesday night right before a storm went through the south of us.

Tammy
Farmgirl Sister # 2363
Farmgirl of the Month November 2016
http://ndprairiegypsy.blogspot.com/
Wolford, ND
Go to Top of Page

tea_lady_tammy
True Blue Farmgirl

1485 Posts

Tammy
NE
USA
1485 Posts

Posted - Jan 28 2019 :  6:33:57 PM  Show Profile
Hello ladies,
I know I have been MIA lately. My sweet mom was in hospital with some heart issues, my washer and dryer bit the dust, son's vehicle quit now 1400 hundred dollars later he is back on road, hubby's truck 600 fix....can I say my butterfly wings have been flapping mad. The weather here is extremely cold. Over the next two days we are to have wind chills near -40 below makes school not real fun along with the fact our school has been hit with influenza I spend more time doing make up work than teaching. But this too will pass

Peggy, the state is still going through with the highway, but it has been hush hush about some of houses being lost. We are waiting for the next meeting to see where things stand. In the meantime, the second group that was to side it was a no show. They best not show up or Madame Butterfly is going to flap him with her angry wings.

Welcome to all the newbies I am hoping things calm down so I can be on here more. I have missed yall. I think that about covers my neck of the woods. I was afaid the posse was coming so I skedaddled in here for a rocking chair and some brownies....left yall some calorie free of course.

love and blessings,
Tammy

Tea is like being in the stars with God.

Visit my blog~Purple Skies
http://mypurpleskies.wordpress.com
Go to Top of Page

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3470 Posts

Judy
USA
3470 Posts

Posted - Jan 28 2019 :  7:21:00 PM  Show Profile
Man, Yuns are seriously cold! We are suppose to have a high of (o) on Weds. Yikes! Who knows what the wind chills will be that day. I'm staying inside for sure and doing some of my Sis's 'Nesting!'
Cute pics of Jasper! Is his ear ok now?
Ok Buds, stay safe and warm!

Judy
French-Hugs&Squeezles!
"We are a hardy bunch of mixed-breed mutts....a little Hillbilly, a little Indian, a little Irish/Welsh.....BUT a Whole Lotta GOD!!!"
Go to Top of Page

ruthie218
True Blue Farmgirl

1411 Posts

Ruthie Ann
Indiana
USA
1411 Posts

Posted - Jan 29 2019 :  8:25:39 PM  Show Profile
Evening Ladies,
I'm glad to see everyone is doing well. I'm praying for each of you . Tonight as I enjoy the porch I am enjoying a cup of cranberry vanilla Christmas tea watching the snow fall ever so lightly. The temperature is holding in the 20's and the wind is calm. I wish I had baked a batch of chocolate chip cookies . Tomorrow is a new day and that is at the top of my list. I hope to spend the rest of the day working on swaps sewing and staying inside. Stay warm and take care till next time .

Farmgirl sister#4072
Go to Top of Page

ruthie218
True Blue Farmgirl

1411 Posts

Ruthie Ann
Indiana
USA
1411 Posts

Posted - Jan 29 2019 :  8:39:28 PM  Show Profile
Evening Ladies,
I'm glad to see everyone is doing well. I'm praying for each of you . Tonight as I enjoy the porch I am enjoying a cup of cranberry vanilla Christmas tea watching the snow fall ever so lightly. The temperature is holding in the 20's and the wind is calm. I wish I had baked a batch of chocolate chip cookies . Tomorrow is a new day and that is at the top of my list. I hope to spend the rest of the day working on swaps sewing and staying inside. Stay warm and take care till next time .

Farmgirl sister#4072
Go to Top of Page

nndairy
True Blue Farmgirl

2972 Posts

Heather
Wapakoneta Ohio
USA
2972 Posts

Posted - Jan 30 2019 :  11:14:57 AM  Show Profile
***Waving to all you crazy ladies sitting on the porch as I run to the fire to warm up****

AHHH that's better. It's crazy cold right now (the wind chill is -32 according to the computer) but we're supposed to be 50 on Sunday and 55 on Monday so I'm focusing on that while I drink lots of hot cocoa LOL!! So far we're doing OK though. The cows are a tough bunch for sure. I didn't have time to read back posts but I'm going to try to be on here more often. Hope everyone is handing in there and staying warm.

~Heather
Farmgirl Sister #4701
September 2014 Farmgirl of the Month

"The purpose of life is to enjoy every moment" - Yogi teabag
Go to Top of Page

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3470 Posts

Judy
USA
3470 Posts

Posted - Jan 30 2019 :  12:19:23 PM  Show Profile
Hi Heather... my poor frozen Ohio Buddy! *waving over at ya*
We're not enjoying our wind chill of -28 or the wind speed of 25.5 mph, either BUT,
This Too Shall Pass(Thursday 4 PM, EST) according to weatherman! hahaha
We are a hardy breed aren't we?
Also looking forward to SonDay & Monday in the 40's!

Judy
French-Hugs&Squeezles!
Go to Top of Page

craftbug
True Blue Farmgirl

545 Posts

Patsy
Clarkson Kentucky
USA
545 Posts

Posted - Jan 31 2019 :  3:39:11 PM  Show Profile  Send craftbug a Yahoo! Message
Hi all,

Hey Ruthie, on Monday I will be in New Albany, Indiana for my 2nd cataract surgery. Is that anywhere near you? My daughter in law will be riding in the van with me from here. Will take about 1 1/2 hours to get there. Will be 65 and raining that day. Crazy weather here too as we had single digits 2 nights in a row..

You all stay warm n toasty. Waving at you from my NEST on the couch..

Thomas Edison: "Opportunity is missed by most because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work." :)
Go to Top of Page

ruthie218
True Blue Farmgirl

1411 Posts

Ruthie Ann
Indiana
USA
1411 Posts

Posted - Jan 31 2019 :  8:44:32 PM  Show Profile
Yes Pasty I live about 30 minutes from New Albany,In. I go there all the time. Are you having your surgery at Baptist Health hospital on State Street? Good luck with your surgery. This weather is just crazy.

Ruthie Ann

Farmgirl sister#4072
Go to Top of Page

ruthie218
True Blue Farmgirl

1411 Posts

Ruthie Ann
Indiana
USA
1411 Posts

Posted - Jan 31 2019 :  8:45:05 PM  Show Profile
Yes Pasty I live about 30 minutes from New Albany,In. I go there all the time. Are you having your surgery at Baptist Health hospital on State Street? Good luck with your surgery. This weather is just crazy.

Ruthie Ann

Farmgirl sister#4072
Go to Top of Page

Bluedog355
True Blue Farmgirl

127 Posts

Diana
Alstead New Hampshire
USA
127 Posts

Posted - Feb 01 2019 :  4:21:23 PM  Show Profile
Thank you all for such a warm welcome! Patsy, I'm sure it will feel wonderful to see with ease again after Monday's surgery :) Shannon, hope your son's eye has been improving.

Someone suggested I share a little about myself - I'm in NH and we have had crazy weather too. Our cold snap wasn't as bad as the mid-west tho! I have a 20 yr old son and a 16 yo daughter as well as a lovely step-daughter that blessed us with a grand daughter, she is a year and a half old and adorable as all little ones that age are! Since the kids are bigger, mama got herself a puppy lol, he will be a year old Sunday, he is a mini Aussie, super smart & cute! We also have 2 pretty gray kitties, a small parrot and 7 goats.

Our home lacks a porch, this one is quite pleasant!

Diana
Farmgirl Sister #6578
Go to Top of Page

firecatinc
True Blue Farmgirl

1252 Posts

Lenora
Fulks Run VA
USA
1252 Posts

Posted - Feb 01 2019 :  5:02:31 PM  Show Profile
Diana, we need pic of the grandbaby and the puppy, please. Welcome to the porch. Hope to see you in swaps also. I'm almost as tired of the frigid weather as thw chicken, cats and Duke are. Keep warm gi3ls, have a cup of tea and wrap up on the porch.

Nora
Farmgirl Sister #7131
Go to Top of Page

craftbug
True Blue Farmgirl

545 Posts

Patsy
Clarkson Kentucky
USA
545 Posts

Posted - Feb 01 2019 :  8:17:12 PM  Show Profile  Send craftbug a Yahoo! Message
Ruthie, the John Kenyon Cataract Center is where my surgery takes place. My right eye went from 20/80 to 20/30 and it's been amazing to really "see" better. Feb. 4th is the day for the left eye. Can't wait till it's done..

Welcome Diane, I would love to see pics of the goats and parrot. Used to have a small herd and miss the goat milk.

We are a friendly bunch around here.. Take care and stay warm and dry..

Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Feb 02 2019 :  12:40:29 PM  Show Profile
Good Afternoon My Porchies...this has been one crazy busy week for me around here. I am so glad that I do not have the awful cold and snow
that so many of you are dealing with. We had 5 days of dry and now we are back into the colder rainier days for the next week, with a possibility
of a light dusting of snow on Sunday or Monday. I love snow around here because it never lasts -more than a day to 2 weeks and then it melts.

Haven't seen my little ones in three weeks and this Grandma is going through Grandchild withdrawals. I was hoping I would see them today but doesn't
look like that is going to happen. Probably after Sadie being home-bound for 3 weeks with the kids...they will try to make it to see her dad. I know
she doesn't have many more days with him...which brakes my heart for her.

My hubby isn't really getting any help with his swallowing issues. Poor guy suffers so much with that. But we did find out that it is not a stomach or
esophagus problem...his throwing up is caused from his lung and heart problems. The only thing they can do for him is some medicines that are way over our
budget and have horrid side-effects including death. I have come to the conclusion that the Dr.'s are throwing up their hands and giving up...which is okay
really...as I would rather leave him in God's most capable hands. I will justs enjoy what ever time we have together as the best we can.

I got 3 good long walks in this past week...which is a start back to getting my weight back under control. I had only been doing about a 2 1/2 mile walk when
it wasn't raining but have pushed it back up to a little over 4 miles. It feels both good and bad. I am so pooped by the time I get back home. But that is OK.
I need to burn off the Stress and some pounds.

WELCOME DIANA...WE ARE SO GLAD TO HAVE YOU ON THE PORCH.

Patsy and Teacher Tammy, And Prairie Tammy...I'm so glad I didn't have to call out the Posse as, I'm just too tired. LOL Glad you are back.

Well, Valentines is just around the corner. One of my favorite Times of Year.

Not much else to say except Patsy I will be praying for your eye surgery. Hope it turns out as good as your first one.

Have a Blessed Weekend Girlies!!!! Find something fun to do! Something that makes you Heart Happy!

Love, Hugs, and Joy,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326
Member since Feb. 2010

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 669 A Farm of My Own: Previous Topic VIrtual Porch Sitting - Come Join Us! Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page