Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 A Farm of My Own
 VIrtual Porch Sitting - Come Join Us!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author A Farm of My Own: Previous Topic VIrtual Porch Sitting - Come Join Us! Next Topic
Page: of 669

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7501 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7501 Posts

Posted - Aug 18 2018 :  09:59:11 AM  Show Profile
Peggy you beautiful person. You definitely deserve FGOTM, have a wonderful and blessed weekend!
I do so enjoy your beautiful pictures on your walks,

Love ya lady!

Darlene

Trust in your faith, not your emotions, when it comes to making life’s decisions.

I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer

Just follow God unquestioningly.
Because you love Him so, for if you trust His judgment there is nothing you need to know.

I trust in you Jesus...
FGOTM Nov 2017
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Aug 18 2018 :  11:19:43 AM  Show Profile
Patsy...you are telling The Queen of Journaling and writing NOT TO WRITE BOOKS before I post. I am still laughing at that Suggestion!
I don't know who would faint first, My Porch Buds or me. I don't even think in small sentences or paragraphs! ROFLOL I am a Wordy Person!

Nora...I get what you mean about being tied down with your chickens. And it is so nice to get away once or twice a year just to get
your own emotional and physical and spiritual needs met. That is why I Love The Beach So Much!! It truly is My Happy Place.

Darlene...thank you so much for your Sweet Words! I am enjoying The Honor of Being FGOM once again! I love your tag lines Darlene especially,
I TRUST IN YOU JESUS! But they are all Inspirational and uplifting! Do you have any trips planned up here any time soon? We will have to meet
up again! That was FUN last time!

OKAY My Lovely Sistas...this is as un-wordy as I get! Have a Fabulous Weekend and do something FUN!

Love, Hugs and Smiles,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326
Dec 2011-Farmgirl of the Month
http://ladyinredsite.blogspot.com

LOVE YOU TO THE BEACH AND BACK!

Edited by - LadyInRed on Aug 18 2018 11:20:41 AM
Go to Top of Page

craftbug
True Blue Farmgirl

545 Posts

Patsy
Clarkson Kentucky
USA
545 Posts

Posted - Aug 18 2018 :  6:34:33 PM  Show Profile  Send craftbug a Yahoo! Message
Nora... Thanks for the tips. Was already thinking oyster shell and putting something in the nest. Those dumb chickens haven't even jumped up to investigate the nests! I put their loose feathers in there in hopes they get nosy. How many chickens do you have? I've got 5. 2 Barred Rocks and 3 Golden Laced Wyandotte.

Peggy: Good job my wordy friend! See? Less is better and you didn't lose it in cyberland. lol

Thomas Edison: "Opportunity is missed by most because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work." :)
Go to Top of Page

firecatinc
True Blue Farmgirl

1252 Posts

Lenora
Fulks Run VA
USA
1252 Posts

Posted - Aug 18 2018 :  7:06:03 PM  Show Profile
Patsy, I have 24 hens and 2 roosters. 10 hens have just started laying, 11 are starting their second year, 1 is 4 yrs, old and very large she lays seldom (always has) and 2 hens that are at least 6 years old one may be 7. Those two lay about 4 times a year now. I can tell because they lay white eggs.

Drizzled all day today, didn't amount to much just kept everything wet.

Nora
Farmgirl Sister #7131
Farmgirl of the Month, January 2017
http://firecatinc.wordpress.com
Go to Top of Page

craftbug
True Blue Farmgirl

545 Posts

Patsy
Clarkson Kentucky
USA
545 Posts

Posted - Aug 19 2018 :  12:23:52 PM  Show Profile  Send craftbug a Yahoo! Message
Nora: So I'm guessing by the age of some that you don't believe in eating them? Because a 4 year old would be a stewing hen.. that's pushing it for eating unless you have a pressure cooker which can cook anything to pieces. lol

Thomas Edison: "Opportunity is missed by most because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work." :)
Go to Top of Page

firecatinc
True Blue Farmgirl

1252 Posts

Lenora
Fulks Run VA
USA
1252 Posts

Posted - Aug 19 2018 :  5:55:27 PM  Show Profile
No, Patsy, if I keep the chickens we will have an old age home for hens. Jay wouldn't be able to eat them if I did kill them. Now he works for Georges Poultry and hauls cold, dead chicken all over the east coast and we eat a lot of chicken. But he's too soft hearted to eat one that he's watched grow from a day old chick into a hen.

Had our family reunion today and the rain held off until after we got home. Had a really nice time.

Nora
Farmgirl Sister #7131
Go to Top of Page

Fleur
Farmgirl in Training

11 Posts

11 Posts

Posted - Aug 20 2018 :  06:04:33 AM  Show Profile
Is anybody here interested in Native American lore?
We went to a Native American festival that was held an hour north of us yesterday, and it was lovely. The drumming and dancing were sensational.
Like a lot of Americans, we have in our family a persistent family story about having an “Indian” ancestress, but it’s undocumented and a long time ago.
We’re Western European ancestry.
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Aug 20 2018 :  4:11:47 PM  Show Profile
Fluer...I love Native American Lore! I too have an Ancestress (and I have two pictures of her In her full Indian Garb). However, in My Ancestry Searches, she does not show
up because her and my Great Great Grand Father (were married but she was the second wife) and they had no children together. But I read all Books I can about Native Americans.
I have just always loved digging into their way of life. If you ever want a couple book recommendations I would be happy to share a few of my Favorites.

Yes, Patsy...you were right! It does pay to be brief...but that isn't usually me. LOL

Nora...I'm so happy that your Family Re-union was a great one.

It is really smokey here again. You can't be outside except for a very few minutes without it affecting your breathing.
So tired of this. If it is cool enough to walk...it is smokey. If it isn't smokey it is too HOT to walk. Frustrating!

Friday I am heading to the Beach for the weekend. Had hoped to go all this week but just didn't feel comfortable leaving
my hubby that many days.

Well, Have a Good Once Girls!

Hugs and smiles,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326

Edited by - LadyInRed on Aug 23 2018 12:12:48 PM
Go to Top of Page

firecatinc
True Blue Farmgirl

1252 Posts

Lenora
Fulks Run VA
USA
1252 Posts

Posted - Aug 20 2018 :  5:20:49 PM  Show Profile
Peggy, have fun at the beach.
Ruthie Ann, your name was drawn out of the hat for the book I am giving away. E-mail me your address so I can get it off to you. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

Nora
Farmgirl Sister #7131
Go to Top of Page

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3470 Posts

Judy
Louisville Ohio(Stark Co)
USA
3470 Posts

Posted - Aug 20 2018 :  7:14:35 PM  Show Profile
Nora, too cute that Your man is an old softee. lol It's usually us women or the kids that can't eat some critter we've been close too. I'm glad you had a good family reunion.
Hi Fleur, nice to see you on the porch! Come back again and chat!
Peggy, I hope a weekend is long enough to clear all the smoke outta your nostrils.
Ruthie Ann, Congrats on winning the book drawing... you lucky-duck! Enjoy!

Sister-chick# 905(Sept.14th 2009)
FGOTM:Jan.2012
Judy
French-Hugs&Squeezles!
"We are a hardy bunch of mixed-breed mutts....a little Hillbilly, a little Indian, a little Irish/Welsh.....BUT a Whole Lotta GOD!!!"
"I used to toast marshmallows over my birthday cake. Now I can roast a ham."
Go to Top of Page

tea_lady_tammy
True Blue Farmgirl

1485 Posts

Tammy
NE
USA
1485 Posts

Posted - Aug 22 2018 :  7:02:35 PM  Show Profile
Hey yall
hope your day has been well. It has been a busy week and I have decided parents need to learn to play nice. They want their kids to be treated well and yet they don't know how to treat others well. I had to bite my tongue today with a few but really there is only so much we as teachers can do. Somewhere along the path they need to take responsibility as well for their words and realize their children are acting like they do. Ok I am done venting...lol

Peggy enjoy the beach
Judy send more jokes I need them lol
hope all the rest of you are well.
I am having wine and good book and then bed.

Oh and one more thing could you please pray for my sweet mama. She is having some tests tomorrow and they have to put her under for them and that the doctors would be able to determine what is wrong and help her and that she gets through them ok. Thank yall so much.
love and blessings,
Tammy

Tea is like being in the stars with God.

Visit my blog~Purple Skies
http://mypurpleskies.wordpress.com
Go to Top of Page

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3470 Posts

Judy
USA
3470 Posts

Posted - Aug 22 2018 :  9:12:09 PM  Show Profile
Tammy, What's an English teachers favorite cereal? The grape-nuts of wrath.
Praying for your Mama... and for you, Peace!

Judy
French-Hugs&Squeezles!
"We are a hardy bunch of mixed-breed mutts....a little Hillbilly, a little Indian, a little Irish/Welsh.....BUT a Whole Lotta GOD!!!"
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Aug 23 2018 :  12:37:59 PM  Show Profile
Ok...I had just typed four lines and my computer ate my post again. I don't know if it is my laptop...but it like does this hiccup thing and takes me clear out of
MJF. It is so annoying because you know when you come back in the post will be gone.

Our Smokey Weather is still obnoxious...you could cut it with a knife and it is hard to breathe. You can really feel it in your lungs and you get an immediate
headache. Hate It!!! But I guess it is better than typhoons and hurricanes and floods!! Whatever happened to boring dog days of Summer?

The Beach is having the same weather...but I still plan to enjoy it anyway. I need a break and a change of scenery...so this will be good. I don't leave until
about 6:00 tomorrow night. Got all my laundry done last night and floors mopped and house cleaned (just so my men can mess it all up while I'm gone). LOL

Tammy...prayed for your mom. Keep us posted on how she is doing. Your book keeps calling my name but it is still sitting in my room waiting for me to include
a few extra goodies with it! If I keep delaying...I will be able to stick book number #2 of the series in with it. LOL Tell those parents of your students to
play nice or else take their toys (kids home with them). Why does everyone think their kids deserve special attention or special treatment or special privileges?
We have just become such an entitled Society. PEOPLE GET A GRIP! OK...I'm stepping down from your soapbox. LOL Our Teachers here are ready to strike and I fully
support them. I doubt the school year will start on time! And my little Elijah is already for Kindergarten! He will be sad!

Judy... Teeheehee on those jokes girlfriend. You are just a hoot girl! I'm waiting for Patsy to come add her 2 cents in on the Comic relief too! You two must have
kept your family and teachers in stitches or tears, I'm not sure which. You remind me of my Sissy (only the clean version of her). She had a potty mouth up until
the day she died. But she was one of the Funniest People I have ever known. My kids all adored her! Probably because she got away with saying things nobody else would dare say! She was Funny Aunt Debby to them.

OK...I'm off here. Have a Wonderful Day and The Weekend is Coming Girls...SO Do Something FUN!!!

Love and Hugs,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326

Edited by - LadyInRed on Aug 23 2018 12:42:36 PM
Go to Top of Page

craftbug
True Blue Farmgirl

545 Posts

Patsy
Clarkson Kentucky
USA
545 Posts

Posted - Aug 23 2018 :  9:06:29 PM  Show Profile  Send craftbug a Yahoo! Message
Jumps up on the soapbox " I agree with Tammy AND Peggy!" Jumps down. ok all done for now. lol

I'm so excited. One of my hens laid their first egg! woohoo! Fresh eggs.. bring them on. I'm so ready.

Laundry day for me. Smells so good fresh off the lines. MMMmmm

Hugs and Prayers for all. Love you all....

Go to Top of Page

sherone_13
True Blue Farmgirl

2460 Posts

Sherone
Evanston WY
USA
2460 Posts

Posted - Aug 24 2018 :  07:14:33 AM  Show Profile
Is anyone else living with the terrible smoke from the Western fires. We are in a constant fog right now. My asthma is having a hay day!

Sherone

Farmgirl Sister #93
My Blog

www.annapearlshomestead.wordpress.com

The Gourmet Cupboard

http://www.thegourmetcupboard.com/sites/sheronetaylor8622

Avon

www.youravon.com/sheronetaylor

Women are angels. When someone breaks our wings, we just jump on our broomsticks and fly! We are flexible that way!
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Aug 24 2018 :  1:30:12 PM  Show Profile
Hi Sherone...YES, I live in the PNW and we are so sick of the heavy smoke. You cannot go outside for more than a few minutes without feeling like you
can actually taste the smoke. We are getting a lot of our smoke from the Fires in Canada but our State alone has 22 fires burning...and OR, And CA And
Idaho, and Montana are all on fire too! So, the entire Western part of the U.S. is on FIRE! It is horrible. I bet your asthma is killing you. I have no
breathing issues other than the smoke itself...which is bad enough!

Patsy...Yay, for the first Egg!!! May you have many more to come darlen! WOW, short stay on the Soapbox but good for you! LOL Our Teachers are all ready
to strike! So sad for the kids but that is the only way these teachers will get the salaries they deserve. Every year they have to use their own money
to buy the supplies they need in their classrooms. That is just NOT right!

Well, I am headed to The Beach this afternoon! I can't wait!! It is going to be cool there and that ought to feel great! we have had 30 days this summer of
over 90+ degrees. We broke our own record of 28 days. Cool weather is looking good!

Chat with you all when I get back! Have a great Weekend!

Love, Hugs, and JOY,
Peg

Farmgirl #1326

Go to Top of Page

Prairie Gypsy
True Blue Farmgirl

823 Posts

Tammy
Wolford North Dakota
USA
823 Posts

Posted - Aug 24 2018 :  7:17:18 PM  Show Profile
Hello ladies! Wrote a post a couple days ago and my computer decided to go bonkers and I lost the entire post when I tried to save it (sigh). So, I'm back to try again lol

PeggyAnn - Congrats on FGOTM!!!! So excited for you!

BFTammy - Totally agree with you. Now if I could only get that across to some around here.

Lots going on here at the farm. We have chicks and ducks now. I'm not responsible for their arrival either lol Desi brought home 12 chicks and 2 ducks a couple weeks ago. Then we had a hot spell and none of them checked on them over the weekend or gave them water. When Bella finally decided to play with them on Monday she found the ducks dead and became hysterical. What a nightmare. Dustin was yelling it wasn't his fault that it was Bella's fault because she hadn't taken care of her ducks. Desi screaming back that an 8 year isn't responsible, that they should have reminded her.

If that wasn't bad enough yesterday she bought 2 more ducks to replace the 2 that died plus another 8 chicks. Got home and left the truck door open to take Hadlee into the house leaving the box with the chicks and ducks in Hadlee's carseat. Came back out to find that one of Benny's dogs had jumped up into the truck and pulled the box out and had killed 6 of the chicks. She called me hysterical. I managed to talk her down and said I'd pick up replacements since I was in Bottineau shopping so I grabbed 8 chicks and brought them home. They are cute. We're not sure what to do with the dog as she was killing kittens this spring and now chicks.

I've been going out with Benny quite a bit harvesting. We finished the wheat and are working on the canola. He's getting really tired from the late hours, most nights it's nearly 11 before he gets home. Thankfully they're giving him Sundays off (so far) but then he ends up checking on things around here and getting stuff done. There are points I feel guilty I can't help more. It's hard to have a hot meal for him when I need to be in bed before he gets home (I have to be up at 4:30 am) and he's so tired when he does get home and wants something quick so he can go to bed. Hopefully we're half way through harvest, hope it's done by the end of September.

I did manage to get a blog post done over the weekend (link below to my blog). I also got the pictures sorted from the trip into Google albums finally. I'll start posting on the trip in my blog next week, but here are links to the albums for those that would like to see all the pictures.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/Q1BtKFdJ6PuNx6jX7
https://photos.app.goo.gl/PjJMVMvSoFs66puj6
https://photos.app.goo.gl/XQAKn6A1o5YDzckW7
https://photos.app.goo.gl/7a9BPn6eJrR5tNX39
https://photos.app.goo.gl/UDMNXnCKsb2YQpyCA

Okay, time for me to take a shower and get ready for bed. Have an awesome weekend ladies!

Tammy
Farmgirl Sister # 2363
Farmgirl of the Month November 2016
http://ndprairiegypsy.blogspot.com/
Wolford, ND
Go to Top of Page

tea_lady_tammy
True Blue Farmgirl

1485 Posts

Tammy
NE
USA
1485 Posts

Posted - Aug 26 2018 :  1:38:54 PM  Show Profile
Happy Sunday, ladies,
I hope you are doing well. It has been a long few days finally sitting down to just sit lol. My sweet mama was put in hospital yesterday with pneumonia. They are not sure if the test she had on Thursday brought it on, or just came to be. She will be there a few days. Thankfully my school is only two blocks from hospital so I can zip up there after school or if emergency comes up. We hope to get test results from this past Thursday this week and she is still her feisty self....which I take as a good sign.

My butterflies just crack me up. oNe of my sweet boys said Mrs. Schroeder I want to learn more about Jane Austen (my favorite author) and I want to read her books That was until he saw one of her books. Then he said I changed my mind. That is too much for me. I thought yep you just wanted to butter up your teacher. I never laughed so hard.

ok I am off to put laundry in and have some tea.
love and blessings,
Tammy

Tea is like being in the stars with God.

Visit my blog~Purple Skies
http://mypurpleskies.wordpress.com
Go to Top of Page

firecatinc
True Blue Farmgirl

1252 Posts

Lenora
Fulks Run VA
USA
1252 Posts

Posted - Aug 26 2018 :  2:09:29 PM  Show Profile
Prayers for you mom, Tammy.

Nora
Farmgirl Sister #7131
Go to Top of Page

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3470 Posts

Judy
USA
3470 Posts

Posted - Aug 27 2018 :  10:13:58 AM  Show Profile
Praying Tammy! So glad hospital is close to you.
Awwww......" Kids STILL Say The Darndest Things!" (Art Linkletter)hahahaha

Judy
French-Hugs&Squeezles!
Go to Top of Page

craftbug
True Blue Farmgirl

545 Posts

Patsy
Clarkson Kentucky
USA
545 Posts

Posted - Aug 27 2018 :  11:54:32 AM  Show Profile  Send craftbug a Yahoo! Message
Prayers Tammy! How far is the hospital from where you live? Just curious..

Love your butterfly stories.

4 days til September? Where did time go? I'm ready for Autumn though. I'm tired of all this 90 degree heat. Watch us have a "hot" Fall. The almanac says we will have lots of snow and cold temps. We shall see. I found a solid black caterpillar and looked it up and it says the more black, the more severe the winter. Oboy, lots of good books, tea and cocoa time ahead.. Bring it on!

Go to Top of Page

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3470 Posts

Judy
USA
3470 Posts

Posted - Aug 27 2018 :  12:19:54 PM  Show Profile
Sissy, I love your uplifting way of looking at things! *giggle*
I too, can't wait for 'Nesting' weather!

Judy
French-Hugs&Squeezles!
Go to Top of Page

forgetmenot
True Blue Farmgirl

3602 Posts

Judith
Nora Springs IA
USA
3602 Posts

Posted - Aug 27 2018 :  2:20:55 PM  Show Profile
TLTammy, I am hoping your mom will kick that pneumonia! No fun! Glad to hear she is close to work and you can get to her quickly!

Farmgirl sister #3926

"Courage is not the absence of fear, but the belief that something is more important than fear." Ambrose Red Moon
Go to Top of Page

levisgrammy
True Blue Farmgirl

9233 Posts

Denise
Beavercreek Ohio
USA
9233 Posts

Posted - Aug 28 2018 :  10:57:25 AM  Show Profile
Hi all,
I have been so busy the last month and I just have not had an opportunity to hop on and see what you all have been up to.
I had mil here for two weeks. She went home and after two weeks came back for another two weeks. Then headed to Ohio to celebrate grand daughter's second birthday and throw and shower for the new baby coming. Stopped in PA.to drop off mil and got home Monday. I am so far behind here at home I think I am at the beginning again. Need to do alot of catching up on bills, housework, visiting with you gals.
Hope everyone is staying cool in this summer heat. We are in the 90's all week with heat index at 105 right now. I am a fall season gal. So I am definitely ready for it. Just hope I can get back on track and enjoy it.

~Denise
Sister #43~1/18/2007

"Home is where we find comfort, security, memories, friendship, hospitality, and above all, family. It is the place that deserves our commitment and loyalty." William J. Bennett

"Thy Word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path." Psalm 119:105

http://www.ladybugsandlilacs.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Aug 28 2018 :  12:41:26 PM  Show Profile
Hello My Porchies...

Teacher Tammy...keeping your mom in my Prayers and thoughts...and you too dear heart! It is NOT fun when our parents get Older and we have to help them
through their health issues. But it does make it easier that she is so close to your work. Praise God for that! I hope she is getting better each and
every day.

Denise...We Missed YOU Girl! Hope life starts slowing down a little bit for you...so that you can tackle the things you need to accomplish in little spurts
that don't knock you off balance and put your life in a tail spin.

Judith...I know you are always lurking but I love it when you pop on and actually visit! It lights up my life...I know that for sure!

Prairie Tammy...I love that I can keep up with you on FB too but I like it when you find time to hop on here and share! Your life has become quite the
whirlwind with living on the Farm and staying so Active on Motor Cycles, Snow Mobiles, Tractors and Harvesting etc. ~ Oh, I felt bad for your little
critters that didn't make it. Sounds like somebody wants the fun but not the work and then blames others. That is sad!

Judy and Patsy...I feel like I have to clomp you two together because you are like to peas in a pod! LOL You have your differences and yet you are still
so much alike. And there is never a dull moment with the Sisters our both on The Porch! LOL Love you two to pieces.

Well, My Beach Trip was way too short and I feel like we only had one day to ENJOY! In fact I never even got to go down to the Ocean. Patti and I were
surprised when we got there and Wil (Patti's ex) and his wife Shelley were there also. Don't get me wrong we are ALL One Big Happy Family but it is
kind of nice to know in advance who all is coming to play. Instead of making this a Shopping Beach Trip we had a more relaxed one in mind. But Wil and
Shelley had their agenda and it included going from Pacific City to Lincoln City and shopping and eating Brunch out at a Great Family Restuarant called
Viviane's. It was fun but by the time we got back to the Beach House it was dark and we had dinner to make. Shelley and Wil go to bed about 8 pm and we
all are Night People. So, we had to keep the kiddos quiet and then we just stayed up and talked once the kids were in bed. We got up earlier than Wil
and Shelley too but they left Sunday morning as soon as they got up. So the four remaining adults had to clean the entire place by ourselves. It started
raining Saturday Night and so I was in a Fibro Flare but I still did my part to clean. The kids had gotten The Beach House for Free as long as we cleaned
which included changing all 6 beds and all bath towels. Cleaning everyroom/vacuuming and polishing furniture and vacuuming chairs, sofas, and doing all
the dishes and unloading them and putting them away. Same with all the sheets and towels etc. Washing/Drying/folding and putting them away. By the time we
got out of there I was ready for a nap! Next time I will gladly pay for the cleaning people to come in and clean. I don't mind stripping beds, and running
the first load of laundry and running the dishwasher to help the cleaning people but that is as far as I want to clean on my Beach Trip. And so, Patti
and I felt like it was all a lot of work for a 1 day Beach Trip.

OKay, I hope you girls have a Great Day. We had a cool one yesterday but is suppose to be 87 today and then stay in the 80's and 70"s the rest of the week and
then back to the 90's. I LOVE Summer it is My Favorite Time of Year but I am also looking forward to Fall.

Well, My Darling Mr. Grumps is up and just shut off all the Fans because he is cold. Good Grief! Getting Old is Not a Picnic! He is always cold and I am always
HOT and Pat said that the whole time I was gone Larry had the heat on...and Pat had to hang out in my room with the A/C on. LOL

Have A Great Day Girls!

Hugs and Smiles,
Peggy

Have

Farmgirl #1326

Edited by - LadyInRed on Aug 28 2018 12:44:44 PM
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 669 A Farm of My Own: Previous Topic VIrtual Porch Sitting - Come Join Us! Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page