Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 A Farm of My Own
 VIrtual Porch Sitting - Come Join Us!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author A Farm of My Own: Previous Topic VIrtual Porch Sitting - Come Join Us! Next Topic
Page: of 669

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3470 Posts

Judy
Louisville Ohio(Stark Co)
USA
3470 Posts

Posted - Jul 16 2018 :  12:03:59 PM  Show Profile
Peg, you must have read my mind(what's left of it) BECAUSE when you mentioned what you were reading... I'm going...."oooooooo, do a give-a-way!!" hahahahaha... how funny!
Yes I have rodents for pets... but believe it or not ...I still go after wild ones who break in, with a vengeance!(at least my fur-balls are clean and well-behaved)*giggle*
Hi Tammy, Is it almost that time already? Poor you!
Just looked outside... It's raining, it's raining.... and it's 79....yaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....opening windows....
See ya......

Sister-chick# 905(Sept.14th 2009)
FGOTM:Jan.2012
Judy
French-Hugs&Squeezles!
"We are a hardy bunch of mixed-breed mutts....a little Hillbilly, a little Indian, a little Irish/Welsh.....BUT a Whole Lotta GOD!!!"
"I used to toast marshmallows over my birthday cake. Now I can roast a ham."
Go to Top of Page

firecatinc
True Blue Farmgirl

1252 Posts

Lenora
Fulks Run VA
USA
1252 Posts

Posted - Jul 16 2018 :  12:56:10 PM  Show Profile
Aiden, welcome to the porch. Looking to hear a lot more out of you. What type of dancing?

Peggy, the book sounds really interesting. I read a Tapestry of Secrets. It was really good, also.

Nora
Farmgirl Sister #7131
Farmgirl of the Month, January 2017
http://firecatinc.wordpress.com
Go to Top of Page

Prairie Gypsy
True Blue Farmgirl

823 Posts

Tammy
Wolford North Dakota
USA
823 Posts

Posted - Jul 16 2018 :  1:03:12 PM  Show Profile
Afternoon ladies! I've got a ton of stuff to get done and no motivation so I thought I'd share a bit of what we've been up to here :O) The weather has been blazing hot, highs in the 80's and high humidity so it's like an oven when you're outside with severe thunderstorms popping up regularly. The farm crops are growing great though.

Yesterday after I got off work (12 hours) I got to go out and ride with Benny in the baler until dark so it was a looonnnggg day. I got up at 4:30 am for work and I started supper a bit after 10 pm right after we got back. I joked that "the family that hays together stays together". Dustin was driving the raker with Desi and baby Hadlee and Benny and I were in the other one lol Benny wants to train me to drive the baler.

We had Jasper up for about a week the end of June. I got an urgent phone call from my son Jordon saying he was throwing up blood and felt like he was going to pass out so I rushed down to Jamestown (2.5 hr drive). Jordon has to have testing done and of course he hasn't set up appointments for it. I decided to give him time to rest and recover so I brought Jasper back with me. Benny and I aren't too happy lately with the way Desi watches the kids so he said he'd take Jasper to work with him. Here are some Snapchat pics he sent me of Jasper at work with Grandpa. You can tell he wasn't having an ounce of fun lol One day he'd been helping Benny clean out grain storage bins. They took a lunch break before Benny needed to go to another location to clean another one out. Jasper went over and was playing with his boss's boys while Benny was doing something in the shop so he decided he'd leave him there to play. When Jasper realized Benny was gone I guess he just cried and cried and wouldn't stop so his boss's wife ended up loading up all the kids to take him to Benny. As soon as he saw Benny he stopped crying and climbed into the bin to help Grandpa :O)

Unfortunately it's now causing jealousy issues with Bella because she doesn't like to do anything farm related but wants Grandpa's attention. She also thinks Grandpa is hers so it's another issue. As far as she's concerned Grandpa spends too much time with me and now Jasper when he's up. Bella's got a non-stop attitude as it is which her mother keeps justifying and saying it's teenage hormones (she's only 8) and her mom really needs to stop justifying it and deal with the attitude and mouthing off. She's now informed me that Bella's attitudes are reflections of how she's being treated by us and it's "our" fault she's like this. Desi's new idea that she's put into Bella's head is she needs to have a date night with Grandpa and now Bella's planning on taking him to a kids movie when she gets back from Washington. We've been together for a year and we've never gone to a movie and he hates to leave the farm so I hope she's not setting Bella up for a HUGE letdown and more issues if he says no. He probably won't say no directly but he'll will find excuses why he can't go every time the subject is brought up like he needs to work on something or he and I are going out on the bike. I also suspect she may pull this when Jasper is here so he can't spend time with him. The closest movie theater is an hour away and the other one is 1.5 hours away so this "date" would be a good chunk of a day.

Shannon - so sorry for your garden. We've been having rough weather here too so I'm glad I didn't spend time putting one in. Hopefully you'll find alternatives. There was a program called Bountiful Baskets you could check out. It's a nationwide program.

Not sure if I'll make it on again before I leave for the trip so have an awesome week everybody and PeggyAnn I promise to post pictures!

Tammy
Farmgirl Sister # 2363
Farmgirl of the Month November 2016
http://ndprairiegypsy.blogspot.com/
Wolford, ND
Go to Top of Page

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3470 Posts

Judy
USA
3470 Posts

Posted - Jul 17 2018 :  3:50:38 PM  Show Profile
Our temps are gorgeous today just like they said they'd be. 77, sun, clouds, breeze. Did some work outside.
Just had to get on and brag. *teehee* (ain't I a stinker)

Judy
French-Hugs&Squeezles!
"We are a hardy bunch of mixed-breed mutts....a little Hillbilly, a little Indian, a little Irish/Welsh.....BUT a Whole Lotta GOD!!!"
Go to Top of Page

tea_lady_tammy
True Blue Farmgirl

1485 Posts

Tammy
NE
USA
1485 Posts

Posted - Jul 20 2018 :  07:33:52 AM  Show Profile
Happy Friday,
It is a beautiful cool day here. I love being able to have open windows and front door open to let in sunlight. It is a blessing for us here in July when it is usually very hot. Been working in my classroom most afternoons this week. It takes me a while to get things in order and organized and have ready for registration night. Not sure how many butterflies I will have yet, but planning on 20 and then have extras who move up for reading and math.

This afternoon just going to hang out and relax. Flowers need a bit of work this evening and tomorrow have a wedding shower for my niece.
well just wanted to say hello
have a blessed day ladies,
love and hugs,
Tammy

Tea is like being in the stars with God.

Visit my blog~Purple Skies
http://mypurpleskies.wordpress.com
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Jul 20 2018 :  11:40:02 AM  Show Profile
Hello My Porchies...

Yesterday and today are cooler days and soooooooooooooooooooooo enjoyable after the extreme heat!
I just can't believe how wonderful it feels. I am not usually a whiner about the heat as I quite
enjoy it...but when it goes above 95...I'm all for a good cool-off. Tomorrow it starts heating up
again and we are going back up to high 90's and triple digits a few of those days. I am so looking
forward to getting some more reading done on those cooler days. I crawl into bed on the hot nights
and fall asleep as soon as I start reading as I'm exhausted from the Heat! I'm halfway through the
Book I want to give away. When I get 80% of it read I will start taking names for the giveaway.

Gypsy Tammy...aren't families FUN??? I know God gave us family members to test our patience. Every
family is dysfunctional in one way or another! And Church families are the same way...they are our
Testing Grounds...to see if we can be more like Jesus...Merciful, Gracious, and full of Amazing Love.
I'm sorry that you are experiencing difficulties with the 8 yr. old and her mama but just remember
those who are closest to us are often the biggest challenges to our growth and maturity in Christ.
Hang in there girl and just be your normal sweet self.

Teacher Tammy...NO, didn't you just get out of school??? I swear you have the shortest summer vacations around! Hope you get a Wonderful Group of Butterflies this year. Since you are preparing your classroom now...I guess you decided to hang in there for at least another year. My Prayers are with you!

Judy...It couldn't be that Great Minds think alike, could it?? LOL What have you been reading girlfriend? Anything good this summer? I listened to a good book while doing my diamond painting
called The Lilac Girls...I highly recommend that one too. Very enjoyable.

Nora...is a Tapestry of Secrets a Guidepost Book or just another good mystery I should check out?
My two-week eating program has gone well. I made it past the need to eat everything I crave...LOL
And I eat No Grains what-so-ever. And my only sugar treat is one piece of choc. at night before I
go to bed. I can eat meat but has to be all Organic, Free Range etc and The Fish has to be Wild not
farmed. So far...it is killing my pocketbook but I am loving the food. There are a few things you
absolutely cannot have and beans is one of them...but I am allergic to beans anyway so that is no
big deal to me. One guy said not to eat tomatoes but I'm ignoring that. Tomatoes are good for you!
I figure that if God Made it and you are eating Organic...it's good for you.

Well, it looks like our newbie got lost on her way back to The Porch! LOL

I guess I best go get something done. Can't play on my 'puter all day!

Have a Great Weekend Girls!

Big Hugs and BLessings,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326
Dec 2011-Farmgirl of the Month
http://ladyinredsite.blogspot.com

LOVE YOU TO THE BEACH AND BACK!
Go to Top of Page

firecatinc
True Blue Farmgirl

1252 Posts

Lenora
Fulks Run VA
USA
1252 Posts

Posted - Jul 20 2018 :  7:22:20 PM  Show Profile
Peggy, it is not a Guidepost book. I could send it to you if you'd like to read it.

Here are some sunflowers to brighten you day, ladies.

Nora
Farmgirl Sister #7131
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Jul 21 2018 :  10:17:44 AM  Show Profile
Nora...Why don't you put it up for a drawing like I am going to do. That way everyone will get a chance to enter for two different books. It's more
fun to make it a contest. Judy and I have done this before and it is super fun and we stick other goodies in the giveaway too.

Love and Hugs,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326

Go to Top of Page

tea_lady_tammy
True Blue Farmgirl

1485 Posts

Tammy
NE
USA
1485 Posts

Posted - Jul 23 2018 :  7:22:16 PM  Show Profile
Peggy I am sticking it out for another year... God seems to have planted me there for a reason...I will continue to pray and see as the year progresses if that continues to be his plan. I have made peace with it and know His ways are much better than mine. Teachers go back next week for meetings and then we have county fair and then school begins on Aug. 15th I have decided the summers fly faster every year.

I like the idea Nora for drawings like Peggy said. They are so much fun.
It is cooler here and so nice. Usually in July we swelter in the heat but it has been in the 80's and very cool evenings. I love that.

well I am off for evening tea and a good book.
Love and blessings,
Tammy

Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Jul 24 2018 :  12:26:10 PM  Show Profile
Hello My Porchies...I am 75% through my book...so let the Sign Up Begin For A Free Book:

HOT HOT HOT WEATHER HERE: high 90's all last week, this week, and it looks like next week too. So, we do things in the Mornings...
then we lock ourselves up in our A/C Apartment in the afternoons...just reading, crafting and napping. They don't call this THE
NAPPING HOUSE (a kids book) for nothing!!! It isn't really cooling down until after Midnight here. Last night I went to bed at
1:00 and still felt wide awake so I read until 2:00. Finally cooled down and was able to sleep! But I was up at 8:00 so decided
to go get my hair trimmed. I have gotten it cut 3 times in one month and finally was able to have my regular gal trim it up so it
looked half-way decent. She is the only one who seems to be able to work with my 2 cow-licks and blend it correctly. It is too
short but I will love it in a week or two. It will keep me cooler though!!!

Need to go help my husband with an issue...will try to be back later.

Hugs and Blessings,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326

Go to Top of Page

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3470 Posts

Judy
USA
3470 Posts

Posted - Jul 24 2018 :  10:50:28 PM  Show Profile
sign me up for the drawing please Peg! Thank You!
You know, I never can read novels in the summer. Dunno why. Can't get interested in anything long. BUT, I have whittled my stack of magazines down to a manageable pile now. A few of them have expired and I'm glad. Family Circle, Woman's Day and Good Housekeeping were a few of my Moms favorites, but they sure have changed. Family Circle had 2 men cuddled up together on a couch advertising for IKEA and I about gagged. I will NOT buy magazines from anybody who goes against the Bible and puts that kind of rubbish in there for our kids to see, calling it 'normal'. NO THANK YOU! I tried to call the phone number in the front of the magazine, when I first saw it and nobody answered. Hmmm....I wonder why?
Well, we are having really nice temps now, high 70's and low to mid 80's. The humidity is much better too. So glad for that! I hope it cools off for the rest of you who are experiencing the miserable stuff.
Take care and stay hydrated.

Judy
French-Hugs&Squeezles!
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Jul 25 2018 :  11:49:36 AM  Show Profile
Okay, Judy, I've got you down for the Give-Away.
I'm also glad that you are getting, what I call "PERFECT WEATHER"! We could use some of that too.
Good for you Judy, putting your foot down on the Magazine with offensive stuff in it. God says that there
will come a day when people will call evil good and good evil and I observe the fact that we are there.
Sad but true! As Christians, we are to hate what God hates and Love what God Loves. He doesn't hate the sinner
he hates the sin. So stand your ground girlfriend!

Nora...where are you girl?? Did you take a vacation???? It is quiet on The Porch without you!!!
Yesterday, my friend Patti (my son's MIL) got 5 job offers at Peace Health Hospital here in Vancouver. She chose
the one she really wanted and is in Seventh Heaven. No more 95 miles round trip a day to work over in Oregon. So,
we took her out last night for a Celebration Dinner at her favorite restaurant. What a fun night? I am so happy
for her. And she still has two weeks off before she starts the New Job!! She is a happy bubbly person and any place
would have benefited from hiring her. But five Job Offers in just a couple days from the same place...that has got
to be a record!

Well, not much else happening my way except my 2-year-old Savannah Grace asked me yesterday this question, "Grandma
Peggy are you Grandpa Larry's Grandma?" I laughed so hard. She was making the connection that we belonged together but
wasn't sure how? Kids are so Precious!

More Later My Lovelies,
peggy

Farmgirl #1326

Go to Top of Page

tea_lady_tammy
True Blue Farmgirl

1485 Posts

Tammy
NE
USA
1485 Posts

Posted - Jul 25 2018 :  1:17:15 PM  Show Profile
Hello ladies,
Peggy what is the book? Inquiring minds would like to know.
It is perfect weather here for us this week. Highly unusual for July but I am fearful when our county fair and school start we will have heat...seems to always be the thing. My classroom is done...except for labeling things with names..and now I can focus on updating and working on curriculum for the year. This truly is my last week of summer I am sad about that sheesh seems summer flew literally

well off I go I am into reading and watching movies in the afternoon.
have a great day
Love and blessings,
Tammy

Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Jul 25 2018 :  1:27:12 PM  Show Profile
Teacher Tammy, I listed it a couple of posts above but it is by Guidepost and is called Family Secrets/Secrets of Wayfarers Inn.

Three Friends are retired and want to start a B & B in those Beautiful Old Inn. But the Inn holds many interesting secrets, and secret passages etc and
the Townspeople don't want it Turned into a Bed and Breakfast. It is a really good, clean reading book just like you would
expect from Guidepost. I do believe that it is the first in a series.

Big Hugs,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326

Go to Top of Page

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3470 Posts

Judy
USA
3470 Posts

Posted - Jul 25 2018 :  4:01:04 PM  Show Profile
Peggy, I'm so happy for Patty, and, yes, 5 offers is a record. Good for her. She MUST be an exceptional person! Tell her, I'm over the moon for her! Peg, what's the news on Daniel? I asked you once before but it must have gotten lost in cyberspace. He's been on my mind.
TLTammy, isn't it a treat to watch movies in the afternoon? We never did that when I was a kid. We were always outside playing or, on rainy days we'd be in our rooms playing. Then as I got older, I was always working. So now that I'm older and retired, it's such a treat to find a good movie that holds your attention and is like being in a time capsule... and staying there for almost 2, guilt-free hours, and when it's over you feel like Alice, coming back thru the looking-glass... happy, stress free and, "Oh my gosh, did I really only stay there for 2 hours? It felt like a mini vacation". hahahaha

Judy
French-Hugs&Squeezles!
Go to Top of Page

firecatinc
True Blue Farmgirl

1252 Posts

Lenora
Fulks Run VA
USA
1252 Posts

Posted - Jul 25 2018 :  6:21:49 PM  Show Profile
I've been busy, working outside, quilting, and reading. We're having rain again this week. Two inches in two day, don't know what we got today, most have happen since dark. Of course, we knew we would have rain this week. The Fulks Run Lawn Party started tonight. I will go Friday and Saturday nights. They are having tethered balloon rides this year. I can't wait, I have always wanted to go up in a balloon.

I started making my Christmas cards the other day.

Nora
Farmgirl Sister #7131
Go to Top of Page

tea_lady_tammy
True Blue Farmgirl

1485 Posts

Tammy
NE
USA
1485 Posts

Posted - Jul 26 2018 :  1:47:06 PM  Show Profile
Peggy sign me up for the drawing please, books sound good. Thought I would work on school things here at home...but goodness the phone has rung off the hook, had to check pigs who making a fuss, laundry...I believe I accomplished one thing on my list...heheheheh

The weather has been so very nice this week. I have really enjoyed the cool evenings. Just relaxing and taking in the night sounds. God never ceases to amaze me.
well I just wanted to pop in just heard the dryer calling my name so off I go
love and blessings,
Tammy

Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Jul 28 2018 :  12:47:27 AM  Show Profile
Oh, Nora...I would love to go up in a hot air balloon too. Even tethered would be fun!!! ~ Wow...good for you on The Christmas Cards!! You Go Girl!
Would you like in on the drawing for a Book??? If you aren't going to do a drawing for your Book...then, of course, I would love you to send it to me! LOL
I will always take a Good Book Girlfriend!

It is so HOT HERE and Sunday and Monday is supposed to be 100 degrees again! Lord Have Mercy...we are melting here!!!

Judy...Patti is a really really likable gal! And she is very good with People! She was being really taken advantage of at The Other Hospital she worked
at for 5 years. They continually worked her 12 hour shifts. Now she will be working 8-5 M-F and paid Holidays. She so deserves that after what she has been
dealing with for years. ~ The News about Daniel is he is out of Prison but still a prisoner. He is in a Halfway House but can't go anywhere unless he notifies
them a week in advance. Some people can go visit him in the Halfway House for a couple hours. My husband got to do that for two days. I am so happy he lived to
see his son out of Prison. This weekend they let him go home for the weekend! Yay...that was a shock to all of us. He will be released from the halfway house in
a couple of weeks...but will be under house arrest for five months. So, he is on an ankle monitor and won't be able to leave their residence except for Job
Interview, Church, Dr.s Appointments...but he has to get permission a week in advance. The FDA and the BOP have made it so he can never work for himself again,
or even be on a computer for the next 5 yrs at least. And The FDA and Prosecuting Attornies will be monitoring his every move for probably the rest of his life.
The really amazing and wonderful thing is...is that Daniel has not one ounce of bitterness or hatred in his heart for what was illegally and criminally done to
him and his family. That my friends is a GOD THING right there. I don't know what kind of work a man with four felonies can get...but I trust God will provide for
him and his family. I don't know if I ever shared this before but my step-son has a genius IQ and he has always worked for himself. He has had two Companies that
were Million Dollar On-line Companies that he started. For him to not be able to work for himself is going to be like asking him not to breathe. So, please keep
them in your prayers. I know God has Got This...I just don't know what "This" will be yet. ~ Thanks for asking Judy! And thank everyone who prayed for him and his
family and/or even helped them out financially. God Bless You All!

OK, Teacher Tammy I have you on the give away list too! Speaking of Laundry I need to do some of that too!

Good Night My Porch Buds,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326

Go to Top of Page

firecatinc
True Blue Farmgirl

1252 Posts

Lenora
Fulks Run VA
USA
1252 Posts

Posted - Jul 28 2018 :  1:06:09 PM  Show Profile
Sure, put me in on the drawing.

Nora
Farmgirl Sister #7131
Go to Top of Page

firecatinc
True Blue Farmgirl

1252 Posts

Lenora
Fulks Run VA
USA
1252 Posts

Posted - Jul 28 2018 :  6:51:30 PM  Show Profile
They did balloon rides this evening. It was so smooth. You didn't even realize that you were going up or down.

Nora
Farmgirl Sister #7131
Go to Top of Page

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3470 Posts

Judy
USA
3470 Posts

Posted - Jul 28 2018 :  8:05:59 PM  Show Profile
Nora, a hot air balloon ride is on my bucket list too.... along with an Amtrak ride and a few other simpler things. Tonight we went to my MIL's town to watch a rodeo. This is the third year for it and it's been a real hit. Lot's of people there, even Amish. They set up 12 sets of bleachers and they were full, plus people standing everywhere. We really enjoyed it and the weather was amazing... low 70's. Perfect!
Thank You God!

Judy
French-Hugs&Squeezles!
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Jul 29 2018 :  3:39:20 PM  Show Profile

Nora...How FUN and that is a pretty Balloon too! I have you down for the Book Drawing.

Judy...Sounds like a Great Time at The Rodeo too. It is so HOT here today we are staying indoors. 100 degrees is too HOT to do
anything.

Yesterday, the kids, Patti and I went to Clackamas Town Center in Oregon and Spent the entire Day. Going to all the FUN Shops and
also eating at some great places for Lunch and Dinner. Every time we had to enter a Store from outside the Heat just smothered us.
All that walking around in wedged sandals wore me out! I literally slept through Church Time and didn't get up until 1:30 this afternoon.
When I did get up and finally take the dog out (poor guy had to hold it a very long times) the Heat just smacked me in the face and
took my breath away. So, I'm hanging out in the house today! MY AC feels mighty good let me tell you! LOL

Well, have a great Sonday Girlies!

Love and Hugs,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326

Go to Top of Page

firecatinc
True Blue Farmgirl

1252 Posts

Lenora
Fulks Run VA
USA
1252 Posts

Posted - Jul 29 2018 :  4:13:14 PM  Show Profile
Haven't been to a rodeo or circus since the kids have been grown. Use to love both of them. Glad you had a good time.

Nora
Farmgirl Sister #7131
Go to Top of Page

levisgrammy
True Blue Farmgirl

9237 Posts

Denise
Beavercreek Ohio
USA
9237 Posts

Posted - Jul 29 2018 :  5:43:30 PM  Show Profile
Oh Peggy can I join your give away? I love those kinds of books.

~Denise
Sister #43~1/18/2007
FGOTM~7/2013
"Home is where we find comfort, security, memories, friendship, hospitality, and above all, family. It is the place that deserves our commitment and loyalty." William J. Bennett

"Thy Word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path." Psalm 119:105

http://www.ladybugsandlilacs.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

levisgrammy
True Blue Farmgirl

9237 Posts

Denise
Beavercreek Ohio
USA
9237 Posts

Posted - Jul 29 2018 :  5:47:52 PM  Show Profile
Nora, Love your sunflowers! I would love to do a balloon ride but I am afraid of heights. LOL. Not sure I'd last long in one. But they sure look like fun.

~Denise
Sister #43~1/18/2007
FGOTM~7/2013
"Home is where we find comfort, security, memories, friendship, hospitality, and above all, family. It is the place that deserves our commitment and loyalty." William J. Bennett

"Thy Word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path." Psalm 119:105

http://www.ladybugsandlilacs.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 669 A Farm of My Own: Previous Topic VIrtual Porch Sitting - Come Join Us! Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page