Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 A Farm of My Own
 VIrtual Porch Sitting - Come Join Us!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author A Farm of My Own: Previous Topic VIrtual Porch Sitting - Come Join Us! Next Topic
Page: of 669

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Jan 23 2017 :  10:21:49 AM  Show Profile
Good Morning My Porchies...

Yes, I did say Morning! LOL Ya'll know I don't do mornings but I got up at 7:30. I Think Noon O'Clock is a much better time to awake.
Had my Devotional time with Papa God and His Word. It was most Delightful! I am using the Book "Jesus Always" by Sarah Young. She is the
gal who wrote The Jesus Calling (and others). I finished my 21 Day Spiritual Challenge with Ted Dekker yesterday and I learned so much!
It is by far and away the Best Study I have ever Participated in and it was fun doing it with an On-line Group. I highly recommend it!!!
If any of you are interested go on to TheForgottenWay.Com and you can find out about the Next Round and how to order the Books...as you can
only buy them from their Web Site. I highly Recommend them if you are wanting a new Home Study. I also hope to start Jonathan Cahn's Book of Mysteries today. Now that my house is some what back in order and I am almost finished with The Tea Stuff...I can get to a couple of deeper Reading Books. And NO, I'm not giving up my Frivolous Murder Mystery Books! LOL I know how to Multi-Task!!! Ha Ha Ha!

I need prayers...for my Middle Son Pat. In February...he will have been with us now for a complete 4 months going into the 5th Month. He has been
no trouble and he stays at other people's houses a couple of times a week...but I would really Love My Home back to just Hubby and Me. As you know
we have a lot going on with my husbands poor health. But beyond all that. My Son is paying Nothing to us. Which we don't expect and I wanted him
to save his money for a New Place...but I don't think he is doing that...and I know for sure he isn't even looking. It has been great having him
here because of my 3 Sons he is the one who I have had the most trouble with over the years. We think opposite of each other. Like if I say, "Oh,
what a Beautiful Blue Sky today." He would say "No, it's Not Mother...it's gray!" And he would argue with you until the cows come home. LOL
I have praised God weekly for the blessing of Pat and I to have so much time together as Adults. He is 38. He normally swears like a Truck Driver
and argues about God and Politics. BUT that being said, he never swears in my home, has been extremely respectful and helps out a little bit. We
have had lots of opportunities to laugh together and actually enjoy each other. So for that I am very grateful and have praised God for the Blessing
of being able to help him out and watch Football together, and just make-up for some lost years between us. That has been very Special to My Heart.
And Larry is a good step-dad and he has no issues with Pat being here either. I just don't want this to go on much longer for Pat's sake as well
as ours. Does that make sense? He needs to get back to his own life. And us too.

Judy...65 degrees...girl I'm so Jealous! The next 7 days we will be in the high 40's to low 50's with Sunshine!!! I can get back to walking full time again
with out fear of killing myself on ice!!! Yahoo!!! ~ Patsy told me that she hopes to move in March. Does she already have this house in NC up for sale? I
think it will be good for her to get a Fresh Start. End One Chapter in her life and Open Up a Whole New Book of Adventure and More Work! LOL You girls are
made out of tough Timber...so I know she will do fine.

Judith...do you have the flamingo out yet? What are you and hubby up to these days? Do you have any travels planned for this Spring and Summer?

Darlene...How about you...anything fun planned? Or are you stuck at home because of work? I usually go where my kids go. They want to go to Leavenworth again,
the Beach again and maybe Disneyland in Calif. If I go with them to Disneyland it will be as the Kid-Sitter. LOL My Grandson Elijah told me to start saving
my $. I told him I didn't have any to save and he said he would give me some out of his Piggy Banks. LOL

Becky- Praying for you girl!!! Love your pictures of all your hard work on the remodel!

Nora- I would have gladly shared my SNOW. But now it is all gone and I am Happy!!! We could get it again however...but I'm praying not. I sent God Your Address just in case though! LOL

Sabrina...Love those precious pictures you shared. You have a Beautiful Family! The girls look so enamered with baby Dylan. Glad you and baby both came through that
long labor with flying colors. Rest as much as you can!!!

Slyvia...I bet you are excited to go hold that precious baby!! They don't stay that little long enough...so get all the cuddling in you can. And I bet you will enjoy
seeing you other Grand Children too. They look like very sweet kids. Lovely Family. I'm sure you are happy to have them back in the Good OL' U.S.A. once again.

Ok...I need to go get dressed, as I'm still in my PJ's. And this is NOT going to be a Pajama Day for me as I have a list of things to accomplish today. So, more
later my Porchies. Leaving some Tea and Coffee on The Porch and some Maple Scones...Enjoy!

Love, Joy and Peace,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326
Dec 2011-Farmgirl of the Month
http://ladyinredsite.blogspot.com

Don't allow others to steal the Glitz from your *SPARKLE*

Life is too short to knit with ugly yarn!

Leave Your Cares Behind...Join Us On The Porch

Edited by - LadyInRed on Jan 23 2017 10:33:23 AM
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Jan 23 2017 :  10:37:55 AM  Show Profile
Shannon...we must have been typing at the same time. Some how I missed something! What is wrong with Blake?
Praying right now...as God knows and I don't have to.
Hold on Sweet Friend...God is in The Business of Miracles.

Love, Prayers, and Peace,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326

Go to Top of Page

Ladybek9756
True Blue Farmgirl

882 Posts

Rebecca
Linneus Maine
USA
882 Posts

Posted - Jan 23 2017 :  12:51:10 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Ladybek9756's MSN Messenger address  Send Ladybek9756 a Yahoo! Message
PeggyAnn, do you have the recipe for the maple scones. I would love to make a batch for us.
Becky

May the stars carry your sadness away. May the flowers fill your heart with beauty, and may hope forever wipe away your tears.
Farm Girl of the Month December 2016
Go to Top of Page

firecatinc
True Blue Farmgirl

1252 Posts

Lenora
Fulks Run VA
USA
1252 Posts

Posted - Jan 23 2017 :  4:15:54 PM  Show Profile
PeggyAnn, thanks for the thought, but if you have pull ask HIM to hold off on it until Feb 2nd so I don't have to drive in it. If you think Pat is not saving to get back on his own, maybe charge him rent and save it until there's enough for his new place then he won't have an excuse not to move on.

Maple scones sound really good. Can't wait until I have time to do some baking from scratch.

Nora
Farmgirl Sister #7131
Farmgirl of the Month, January 2017
http://firecatinc.wordpress.com
Go to Top of Page

hudsonsinaf
True Blue Farmgirl

3162 Posts

Shannon
Rozet Wyoming
USA
3162 Posts

Posted - Jan 23 2017 :  4:43:19 PM  Show Profile
Blake has been in the hospital for three weeks to a month (my days are starting to run together). His heart wasn't working and he had pneumonia. They did a heart cath and put a stent in. Then he ended up with pulmonary hypertension. He is on a vent... they tried taking him off and he coded, so they put him back on. He is going into kidney failure. It is bad... really really bad! This is my cousin's nephew that I have asked prayers for many a times, for those unfamiliar. you can read more under the prayer section.

~ Shannon, Sister # 5349
Farmgirl of the Month - January 2016
http://hudson-everydayblessings.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

firecatinc
True Blue Farmgirl

1252 Posts

Lenora
Fulks Run VA
USA
1252 Posts

Posted - Jan 23 2017 :  5:08:25 PM  Show Profile
Praying for Blake and your family.

Nora
Farmgirl Sister #7131
Go to Top of Page

hudsonsinaf
True Blue Farmgirl

3162 Posts

Shannon
Rozet Wyoming
USA
3162 Posts

Posted - Jan 23 2017 :  7:09:54 PM  Show Profile
Blake passed in his sleep around 8 EST.

~ Shannon, Sister # 5349
Go to Top of Page

ruthie218
True Blue Farmgirl

1411 Posts

Ruthie Ann
Indiana
USA
1411 Posts

Posted - Jan 23 2017 :  7:15:45 PM  Show Profile
I am so sorry. We will be praying for all.

Farmgirl sister#4072
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Jan 24 2017 :  12:58:08 AM  Show Profile
Oh my goodness Shannon...my heart is breaking for you and your Family!
At first I thought this was one of your children and I couldn't believe it!

Love and Hugs,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326

Edited by - LadyInRed on Jan 24 2017 01:05:20 AM
Go to Top of Page

forgetmenot
True Blue Farmgirl

3602 Posts

Judith
Nora Springs IA
USA
3602 Posts

Posted - Jan 24 2017 :  08:10:47 AM  Show Profile
Shannon, I am so sorry for you and your cousin's family. Prayers still for all of you!

Farmgirl sister #3926

"Courage is not the absence of fear, but the belief that something is more important than fear." Ambrose Red Moon
Go to Top of Page

firecatinc
True Blue Farmgirl

1252 Posts

Lenora
Fulks Run VA
USA
1252 Posts

Posted - Jan 24 2017 :  09:37:22 AM  Show Profile
So sorry for your loss, Shannon

Nora
Farmgirl Sister #7131
Go to Top of Page

Ladybek9756
True Blue Farmgirl

882 Posts

Rebecca
Linneus Maine
USA
882 Posts

Posted - Jan 24 2017 :  10:33:04 AM  Show Profile  Click to see Ladybek9756's MSN Messenger address  Send Ladybek9756 a Yahoo! Message
Sorry to hear about your loss Shannon. Hang in there girl.
Becky

May the stars carry your sadness away. May the flowers fill your heart with beauty, and may hope forever wipe away your tears.
Farm Girl of the Month December 2016
Go to Top of Page

nndairy
True Blue Farmgirl

2972 Posts

Heather
Wapakoneta Ohio
USA
2972 Posts

Posted - Jan 24 2017 :  12:10:57 PM  Show Profile
Prayers for everyone. Sounds like we're all having some troubles! Keep us posted Becky.

Peggy - I LOVE your snow pictures. As Judy mentioned we haven't had much all winter. I was milking in jeans and a sweatshirt this weekend!! No hat or jacket needed. In January! Makes me a little nervous for Feb. and March.

Darlene - we're still here unfortunately. I know God has a plan - I just pray a new farm comes quickly. We're running out of room for all the cows and calving season starts in about 5 weeks! They're doing good. I think they have a bit of cabin fever though. It's been so warm and raining so much they can't go out to the pasture. Every now and then they seem to be unable to behave themselves in the barn and just start running around like a bunch of little baby calves. It's funny to watch, but we usually have to rebed the barn with straw when they're calm again.

For a little over 3 weeks now I've been working on a cardigan for myself. I'm getting excited because it's getting close to being done :) I'm hoping by the end of this week, but it'll probably be next week when I get it done. I'll post a picture when I do. Any one else working on any projects?

Well, I need to do a little housework so I better get to it.
Hugs for all!

~Heather
Farmgirl Sister #4701
September 2014 Farmgirl of the Month
http://nndairy.blogspot.com/

"The purpose of life is to enjoy every moment" - Yogi teabag
Go to Top of Page

hudsonsinaf
True Blue Farmgirl

3162 Posts

Shannon
Rozet Wyoming
USA
3162 Posts

Posted - Jan 24 2017 :  3:59:25 PM  Show Profile
Just when I thought things were so emotionally draining, that they could not get any worse, things indeed get worse... My father has been admitted into the hospital due to a heart attack. They are looking at a stress test and heart cath tomorrow. Your prayers are appreciated!!!

~ Shannon, Sister # 5349
Go to Top of Page

firecatinc
True Blue Farmgirl

1252 Posts

Lenora
Fulks Run VA
USA
1252 Posts

Posted - Jan 24 2017 :  4:27:39 PM  Show Profile
Shannon, hope everything goes well with your father, prayers.

Nora
Farmgirl Sister #7131
Go to Top of Page

HealingTouch
True Blue Farmgirl

3448 Posts

Darlene
Kunkletown Pa
USA
3448 Posts

Posted - Jan 24 2017 :  8:19:56 PM  Show Profile  Send HealingTouch a Yahoo! Message
Shannon, sorry for Blake's death and your father's heart attack. Praying for all concerned. Keep us posted.

Heather, it has been super warm here this winter also. Never know what 's coming though! Love your cow tales! Can't wait to see your cardigan. You are talented! I can't follow the instructions! LOL! Don't worry, God has your farm picked out already. How exciting to know he leads the way!

Becky, praying for your peace and good results.

Peggy, I am so happy that the good out ways the bad where you and Pat are concerned. Any good day is a blessing. Good your hubby is dealing with this well. We all need time with our kids no matter how old they are. Some are easier to deal with than others though and it seems like you are doing very well. I can appreciate that you need him to get his own place. Praying he finds a place.

Love to all. Leaving cherry and apple turnovers I made with puff pastry. Tell me if you like them. Pot of chai tea to wash them down. Yummy!

Be Blessed and Be a Blessing,
Darlene
Sister 1922
October 2016 Farmgirl of the month

John 11: 35 Jesus wept.

When Satan's knocking at your door, just say "Jesus will you get that for me?"

When it gets to hard to stand, Kneel!

Go to Top of Page

quiltee
True Blue Farmgirl

7443 Posts

Linda
Terrell TX
USA
7443 Posts

Posted - Jan 24 2017 :  8:22:05 PM  Show Profile  Send quiltee a Yahoo! Message
Prayers for your father, Shannon.

Farmgirl hugs,
Farmgirl #1919
Farm Girl of the Month August 2015
Linda O
Lone Oak, TX

"Women are Angels, and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly . . . on a broomstick - we're flexible, like that."
Go to Top of Page

Prairie Gypsy
True Blue Farmgirl

823 Posts

Tammy
Wolford North Dakota
USA
823 Posts

Posted - Jan 24 2017 :  8:57:38 PM  Show Profile
Wow so much has been happening on the Porch while I've been MIA! Weather here has been in the 30's. It's easy to tell because the shorts and flipflops are coming out already LOL (I'm serious too). I have a guy I work with that says shoes don't have to be worn until it hits 0'. His girlfriend got mad at him for wearing his flipflops so she hid them. So he goes outside in barefeet to bbq (did I mention we still have about 20" of snow) LOL Crazy I know. I can't say I'm much better, I was outside with just a sweatshirt on it felt so warm after the temps and windchill we've been having.

Jasper was too funny yesterday. Jordon got a new stand for his gaming systems and such that has glass doors on it. Jasper is horrible about walking up and pushing buttons when we're watching tv or he's gaming. So as Jordon's putting all the stuff into this glass doored case, Jasper walks up and tries to push the button on one of the gaming systems. His finger hits the glass so he then starts pounding on the glass with his entire hand. Still doesn't open. So the little man throws himself on the floor and just starts screaming. Then he got back up again and tried everything again and threw himself back on the floor again screaming. It was pretty funny. So then to distract him I got out some chips and salsa as I wanted a snack before I left for job #2. Jasper's sitting on the couch with me munching away on the chips watching Jordon's movement with an extremely intense look on his face (he is WAY to smart for his own good). So he's munching way and I hand him a chip. He starts to put it in his mouth and looks at it, apparently realizing I hadn't dipped it into the salsa, then proceeds to hand the chip back to me and grunts at me to let me know it needs dipped in the salsa LOL

Sabrina - Congrats! Such a cutie too.

Darlene - I'm sort of in the same situation with babysitting him. I work 9-3 (or later) at one job, come home, change, and then go to next job from 5-9 to then return home and take care of him. I've been super fatigued, which has been made worse by the nasty cold I ended up with.

Shannon - I'm so sorry about everything that's going on in your family. I'll keep you in prayer. Take a nap and take care of yourself!

Please keep me in prayer. Matt and I have split and I'm living with Jordon until I can find a place. I'm sad but at peace with the breakup. I'm hoping to hear tomorrow if I got a little 2 br house. The first place I tried to get fell through. This one actually works better as it's $150 cheaper per month. It's in the Lord's hands. I decided to stop at an estate pre-sale Friday after work and bought an entire queen size bed with mattress for $50. A bed was the biggest worry I had and wasn't sure how I could afford a new one. I was directed where I needed to be. Matt went to California for a guitar festival with his buddy over the weekend so I stayed over there and took care of the critters while he was gone and started packing up my stuff. I've had to leave Lacey (dog) and Moo (cat) there until I get a place as Jordon's apartment is pet free. I just need to get settled in my own place with my critters and start learning to be single again.

Hopefully I can check in this weekend. Little man will be with his mother so please keep him in prayer for protection. Keeping everybody in prayers!

Tammy
Farmgirl Sister # 2363
Farmgirl of the Month November 2016
http://ndprairiegypsy.blogspot.com/
Prairie Critter Pet Sitter
"Pampered care for your pet"
Jamestown, ND
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Jan 25 2017 :  12:20:35 AM  Show Profile
Shannon...Oh, dear sweet girl...I am so sorry to hear about your dad's heart attack. I pray he will pull through it without a stroke or another heart attack.
Keeping you and your whole family lifted to The Throne of Papa God. Feel our hugs and prayers and know you aren't walking through this alone.

OK for all the Ladies who signed up for the 2017 Tea Swap (and I am sorry if you are new and want to...but we are filled up and you will have to wait until
next year.) But I emailed you all with the list...it comes out disjointed in the email a little bit but I'm sure you can figure it out and I will try to fix
it before the final mail out. I need Nora's email address and I sent you a request for it by email. Tammy D. sounds like you will be changing your address...so
get me your new one as soon as possible.

I have had a really busy day and I'm very tired...and I have my little Man tomorrow...so please get back to me with any corrections in the spelling of your names or address corrections just as soon as you can. I need to hear from everyone...no matter if everything is perfect with your name and address. Thanks My Porch Buds!

Hugs, Joy and Peace,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326

Edited by - LadyInRed on Jan 25 2017 12:23:00 AM
Go to Top of Page

tea_lady_tammy
True Blue Farmgirl

1485 Posts

Tammy
NE
USA
1485 Posts

Posted - Jan 25 2017 :  08:14:32 AM  Show Profile
Hi ladies,
I am home on snow day from school. WE let out yesterday early too due to storm. Today the wind is blowing the snow so visibility not good. The weather has really wrecked havoc here of late.

Shannon so sorry for you loss and will pray for your father as well.

Peggy praying for middle son and sent your email today that my address etc is good.

Just popping in to say hi and see how all were.
Love and blessings
Tammy

Tea is like being in the stars with God.

Visit my blog~Purple Skies
http://mypurpleskies.wordpress.com
Go to Top of Page

firecatinc
True Blue Farmgirl

1252 Posts

Lenora
Fulks Run VA
USA
1252 Posts

Posted - Jan 25 2017 :  4:10:37 PM  Show Profile
Darlene, thanks for the turnovers and tea, delish.
Tammy, can't wait to hear how long it is until Jasper has the case open pushing buttons again. Kida are so cute. Sorry about the break-up but I can say from experience that sometimes it's best.

Well we had my retirement lunch today. As many of you know I work at a landfill. This cake is precious.

Nora
Farmgirl Sister #7131
Go to Top of Page

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3470 Posts

Judy
Louisville Ohio(Stark Co)
USA
3470 Posts

Posted - Jan 25 2017 :  4:49:20 PM  Show Profile
Shannon, I'm so sorry to hear about your troubles! Lifting you and your cousin and your Dad up to God!
My nieces husband has been in the hospital since Friday, in an induced semi-coma. He needs to sleep and his body needs to reset itself. He's a bull-headed smoker who is reaping the awful rewards of that. He has a bad heart and kidneys and messed up lungs.... and these are the people Patsy has asked to move in with her. Dave and I don't see that happening. Dave has said he's terminal. Peg, Patsy will be doing 'Absolute Auction' she said, just to get rid of her old place. This whole thing is just weighing heavy on my heart.

Sister-chick# 905(Sept.14th 2009)
FGOTM:Jan.2012
Judy
French-Hugs&Squeezles!
"Hey...Don't Make Me Put My Hands On My Hips!"
"The serious go through life blowing far too few raspberries!"
"Broken cookies don't have calories!"
Go to Top of Page

suny58
True Blue Farmgirl

4314 Posts

Dianna
Jack Al.
USA
4314 Posts

Posted - Jan 25 2017 :  5:00:17 PM  Show Profile
Shannon....wow...you've had your platter FULL! I am so sad to hear about Blake and will most definitely keep your father in my thoughts and prayers. Hang in there...

Farmgirl #7703
Dianna
"Blessed are they that see beautiful things in humble places, where other people see nothing." Pissarro
Go to Top of Page

Bridge
True Blue Farmgirl

814 Posts

Bridgette
Southern Indiana
USA
814 Posts

Posted - Jan 26 2017 :  06:50:07 AM  Show Profile
Oh Shannon.....I am so so sorry. Your family is in my prayers!

Heather - Can't wait to see the cardigan. I am working on my cross stitch and Valentines.

The weather is so whacked out in IN this year, it's been in the 0's but they are forecasting snow this weekend, I doubt much accumulation but you never know what Mother Nature has in mind.

Tammy - Saying a prayer that your house falls into place for you.

Lenora- that cake is too cute!!

My week has flown by in a flash. I have been busy and productive at work. Still a little nervous on the whole project I am working on. I understand it too well...but it will be what it will be.

I had my eyes checked yesterday, good news they had not changed much. I don't even need a updated prescription for my contacts. My glasses are 5 yrs old and I love them, they are not very keen on putting new lenses in the old frames as they are "so old". I couldn't find any frames I liked, the lady was super nice, and she looked online to see if she could find a pair like I have or similar. We ordered two to try. I am also a little freaked out by the cost 300+ but I tried to order glasses online and they just were not as good. Just not sure, I may try to have them put lenses in my old frames. They are plastic, hopefully they won't break. I have a week to ponder on it.

Well I have put a hot pot of peppermint tea and some no calorie butter cookies on the little table by the porch swing, enjoy!!
I need to get back to work. Have a great day!

Bridge
Farmgirl Sister #7277
Put your lipstick on & be Happy!
http://stitchthrifty.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Jan 26 2017 :  11:53:38 AM  Show Profile
Good Morning My Porchies...

Welcome Dianna...So Nice to have you on The Porch. Pull up a Rocking Chair and sit a spell!

Nora...what a cute cake! I take it someone at work made it for you? Well, is this your last week? Then you really get to
stay home and find out how relaxing retirement can be? Congratulations that you are finally doing it!! I know several people
who came close to Retirement and then backed out and kept working. Or went back to work part time. I never got bored and have
loved every minute of it. I stay busy doing the things I never had time for before.

Judy...Oh, boy that doesn't sound good about your nieces husband...but I bet that the daughter will probably love her Mother's
company in the new house if her husband does pass. Since they had all planned to live together anyway. I hope you can just relax
and let Papa God handle the details of it all. I know he has a plan!

Teacher Tammy...Another Snow Day! Yikes...you guys will be attending school all Summer at this rate. Or do snow days not matter with
a Religious School. The kids here are going to have to go to School until June 23 this year and if we get anymore snow days they are
going to just take the loss.

Bridge...I'm sure you will do Fabulous on your New Project. You strike me as the type who loves a good Challenge!

Well, My Little Man was Perfectly behaved yesterday! Mom and dad had taken the Iphone time and Tablet time away from him for a few days and
I think that was a very good thing. Yesterday I had 4 little gifts for him...and he loves Treasures Hunts...so I made a little game of it.
Which he loved. Then grandpa gave him some $ for his piggy banks (he has 3 or 4) and he is saving for Disney Land this Summer or Fall!
I had him longer than usual yesterday as Savannah's elbow got pulled out of socket when her and mommy were playing around and she needed to
run her to urgency care. The put it back in and all was well. Mommy felt really badly but both the Dr. and my son told her not to as it happens all the time...until kids are about age 4.

Well, hubs just came out and wants me to go run some errands with him. So more later girlies!

Hugs and Smiles,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326

Edited by - LadyInRed on Jan 26 2017 11:57:34 AM
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 669 A Farm of My Own: Previous Topic VIrtual Porch Sitting - Come Join Us! Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page