Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 A Farm of My Own
 VIrtual Porch Sitting - Come Join Us!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author A Farm of My Own: Previous Topic VIrtual Porch Sitting - Come Join Us! Next Topic
Page: of 669

Sobyn
True Blue Farmgirl

752 Posts

Sabrina
Kansas
USA
752 Posts

Posted - Feb 11 2016 :  08:49:36 AM  Show Profile
So.....dragon blanket drama....

Here is how far I got before running out of yarn.....

I am debating having mom get some yarn from hobby lobby to send me or just finishing it in a different color(s). I went to the craft store to see if they had any multicolored yarn that would coordinate and their yarn stock was pretty depleted. Nothing that would work..... I have lots and lots of yarn but think it is going to look funny....hubby says do the rest red and orange stripes and the spikes yellow then we have almost all the primary and secondary colors lol.

Here is a purple I'm thinking about incorporating:

It is a bit more purple than it looks in the pic....

I'm going to work on the amish puzzle ball for a bit while I decide....if only I could decide what colors to make THAT!! LOL

Today has been a rough day, kids behavior is crazy-still fighting jet lag and recovering from the trip. I have been useless except for my errands earlier. We pretty much scrapped school for the day because I just couldn't deal with it. I HAVE to do taxes sometime this weekend!! And catch up on a few other things so I can get back on schedule next week.

Sabrina

Farmgirl Sister #3275
http://kidscrunchandchrist.com

Norwex www.sabrinascheerer.norwex.biz
Usborne Books and More! https://j4070.myubam.com

Go to Top of Page

GinghamGirl
Schoolmarm

1411 Posts

Joyce
PE
Canada
1411 Posts

Posted - Feb 11 2016 :  10:17:44 AM  Show Profile
Sabrina - it's beautiful!! You are amazing - very talented!!

TTammy - you go ahead and rant! I'm sorry you had to go through that :(

I thought you all might like to see some pics of our new farm :) Hubby took these pics today.

Joyce Hein
Farmgirl Sister #6071
Go to Top of Page

Blessed in Colorado
True Blue Farmgirl

6448 Posts

Debbie L.
Oregon
USA
6448 Posts

Posted - Feb 11 2016 :  10:26:12 AM  Show Profile
Oh Joyce what a beauty! It looks peaceful, serene and quiet, I look forward to seeing it in the summer. Thank you so very much for sharing your beautiful farm with us. You truly have made my day!

Hugs,
Deb
Blessed in Colorado

"You must do the thing you think you can not do." Eleanor Roosevelt

Women are Angels,and when someone breaks our wings We simply continue to fly on our Broomsticks. We're flexible like that.

www.etsy.com/shop/MountainWingsAntique
www.Amazon.com/Blessed in Colorado
http://myworld.ebay.com/debbt
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Feb 11 2016 :  11:02:27 AM  Show Profile
Hi My Porchies....

Just jumping on here quickly as I have to go with hubby to get all his lower teeth pulled for a lower
denture. When they did the uppers years ago he almost bled to death that weekend. Ended up having to
take him to The ER. Hoping we don't have a repeat weekend like that one.

Joyce...thanks for sharing the Lovely and yes, Serene Pictures of your Farm. What a dream it is! Just
Gorgeous Little Piece of The American Dream. Oh, yeah you are in Canada right? LOL You are indeed blessed!

Sabrina...what ever you decide to use for the babies blanket is going to be great! You know he won't
really care...it is just momma that wants it to be perfect and I get that! I am the same way. Hope
you will show it to us again when you have it all done.

Well, I guess I best get dressed and ready to go! More later girls!

Have a Beautiful Day full of God's Many Blessings,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326
Dec 2011-Farmgirl of the Month
http://ladyinredsite.blogspot.com

Don't allow others to steal the Glitz from your *SPARKLE*

Life is too short to knit with ugly yarn!

Leave Your Cares Behind...Join Us On The Porch

Edited by - LadyInRed on Feb 11 2016 4:43:49 PM
Go to Top of Page

forgetmenot
True Blue Farmgirl

3602 Posts

Judith
Nora Springs IA
USA
3602 Posts

Posted - Feb 11 2016 :  11:29:05 AM  Show Profile
Joyce, your new farm looks like a piece of paradise! Thank you for sharing!

Farmgirl sister #3926

"Courage is not the absence of fear, but the belief that something is more important than fear." Ambrose Red Moon
Go to Top of Page

SylviaE
True Blue Farmgirl

350 Posts

Sylvia
Wichita KS
USA
350 Posts

Posted - Feb 11 2016 :  2:00:04 PM  Show Profile
My youngest grandson WILL have the right colors in his dragon blanket. Sabrina can rest now while she hopes the USPS gets the package to her by Friday.

Sylvia E
Farmgirl Sister #2871

http://real1remakes.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3470 Posts

Judy
Louisville Ohio(Stark Co)
USA
3470 Posts

Posted - Feb 11 2016 :  2:49:45 PM  Show Profile
Hi Girlie! Well we had a WHOLE DAY of snow yesterday... even some white-outs, that actually made it into the local paper. We have very little snow for all of that though. Weird! It was windy, so maybe it went to Heather's place. Hahaha We had sun today so it was pretty out. I only went out to feed the birdies. They called to me. Hahaha
Patsy has to have a tooth pulled next week. I can't imagine having a whole row of them yanked. Good grief.
So sorry to hear that you got your wings twisted up in a knot, Tammy. BIG(((HUGS)))
WOW! What a Currier&Ives farm you have Joyce! Thank you for sharing that with us! Is that a rig-trailer I see there? Does hubby drive for a living, or did he?
Marilyn, I love your pet name for your hubby. *giggle* Too cute!
Well, gotta go empty the dryer. Later Gators!

Sister-chick# 905(Sept.14th 2009)
Judy
French-Hugs&Squeezles!
"Hey...Don't Make Me Put My Hands On My Hips!"
"The last thing I want to do is hurt you...but it is on my list!"
Go to Top of Page

levisgrammy
True Blue Farmgirl

9247 Posts

Denise
Beavercreek Ohio
USA
9247 Posts

Posted - Feb 11 2016 :  3:15:00 PM  Show Profile
What an awesome farm Joyce! On PE Island no less!

~Denise~
Farmgirl Sister #43

"Thy Word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path." Psalm 119:105

http://www.ladybugsandlilacs.blogspot.com/
http://www.torisgram.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

craftbug
True Blue Farmgirl

545 Posts

Patsy
Clarkson Kentucky
USA
545 Posts

Posted - Feb 11 2016 :  4:35:04 PM  Show Profile  Send craftbug a Yahoo! Message
wow Joyce, thanks for sharing all those pics! Love the pics down by the creek..just love hearing water run and watching it.

Got my tea package. Thanks for tea and tucks. Something new for me to try and we got the cold weather for tea. Can't stay warm and a good steamy cuppa just warms hands and body right up.

Last weekend, my sis in law who lives here in same town, called to tell me her face was swollen from a bad tooth...we both have a bad tooth on the same side at the same time.. weird.. insert scary music here..
Then came to find out we were both getting our tooth pulled on Tuesday... no, she has a different dentist.

Well, stay warm porchies, going back to my nest on the couch and watch some tv..hugs n prayers

Thomas Edison: "Opportunity is missed by most because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work." :)
Go to Top of Page

Kirksmom71
True Blue Farmgirl

873 Posts

Mel
Dallas Texas
USA
873 Posts

Posted - Feb 11 2016 :  4:52:57 PM  Show Profile
Thanx Linda for the tea and goodies and lovely card.

Hey Marilyn.....I see you've made your way to the porch! Welcome, pull up a chair and sit anytime.

I brought a box of Thin Mints to share today, my Porchies!

Actually my son gave them to me last night and I have already devoured a quarter of them. but, of course our virtual ones will last and last :)

Joyce, your farm is faaaaaaaaaabulous!!

TL Tammy, I could feel those wings flappin' 2-40 all the way down here in Texas. as Judy said {{{{{HUGS}}}}}}

Embarrassed to say......to all of you with snow and cold (Judy) but it has been 75 degrees the last two days, here in Dallas. 20 degrees above normal........holy mackerel, are we going to pay for this weather later this year. Really dry and no recent rain.Trade off.

I cannot imagine having to have all bottom teeth pulled at one time. My Mom did that.....she was a better woman than I LOL.

Sabrina.....hope you catch-up with yourself soon. Relax, take a nap. Yeah, I know, easy for me to say! {{{{{Hugs}}}}}

Oh Patsy, you were posting at the same time....Good luck with that tooth pullin' gig! Sending good thoughts.

My best to all,
Mel
Farmgirl #1463
https://www.etsy.com/shop/KirksmomsKottage
http://www.pinterest.com/kirksmom71/
Sassy City Girl with Farmgirl Fantasies!
Goddesses of the Iris

Edited by - Kirksmom71 on Feb 11 2016 4:57:21 PM
Go to Top of Page

tea_lady_tammy
True Blue Farmgirl

1485 Posts

Tammy
NE
USA
1485 Posts

Posted - Feb 11 2016 :  6:15:09 PM  Show Profile
Good evening ladies,
I just wanted to say thank you for the hugs and letting me vent. Peggy by the time I got to school today God and I had had a conversation and as you said I gave grace and kindness rather than harsh words. My wings were much calmer today. You ladies are just the best.

Joyce your farm is just lovely.

Peggy saying a prayer for your hubby and you as he gets his teeth pulled.

Shannon how are you? Thanks for the hug.

Tomorrow my little butterflies and I are celebrating Valentine's Day and I just love that. They are so secretive about their valentines. So should be fun to see what they came up with.

I just thought I would fly in with my soaring wings tonight and leave yall some Valentine tea and chocolate chip cookies. Enjoy!

Tea is like being in the stars with God.

Visit my blog~Purple Skies
http://mypurpleskies.wordpress.com
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Feb 12 2016 :  01:42:10 AM  Show Profile
Hello My Porchies...

Just wanted to let you know that hubby is doing OK with having had those teeth pulled. The bleeding
wasn't near as bad as last time. He had one or two teeth that had to be surgically removed as the
roots had wrapped around the jawbone. He said it felt like they were yanking his head off his
shoulders. I remember that feeling when I had my Wisdom Teeth Pulled. Anyway, the thing I wouldn't
have liked is they put your new denture right over those swollen, bleeding gums and then tell
you not to take them out for at least 24 hours and then just long enough to rinse your gums. That
sounds so painful!!! But he got some good pain meds.

Tammy...I knew that you would be all full of Grace & Forgiveness this morning when you got to school.
Because that is just how you are and how God deals with us! Right? God is Crazy Good!!

Mel...thanks for the Chocolate Thin Mints. Oh, girl you are My Favorite Valentine! LOL Chocolate sounds
heavenly...I have only had 2 Chocolate Dove Pieces in 5 weeks. Those of you who know me well, know that
I have always been a Chocolate Addict. So, this no sweets thing is hard! I am trying to use Fresh Fruit
as my sweets. Let's face it...It can't replace Chocolate!!! LOL

Patsy...hope you and your sister in law get those painful teeth extracted OK. One extraction isn't bad!
I thought that was funny that you both have all this family togetherness. One bad tooth each and then
getting them extracted the same day. I would have really laughed if you had the very same dentist.

Judy...send my Sunshine back please!!! We had rain back today...and it's here for a few days.

Sylvia...what a good mama and grandma you are!! That is so sweet of you to come to the rescue!!!

OK...girls I have to get to bed...I'm worn out tonight.

Love and Hugs,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326
Dec 2011-Farmgirl of the Month
http://ladyinredsite.blogspot.com

Don't allow others to steal the Glitz from your *SPARKLE*

Life is too short to knit with ugly yarn!

Leave Your Cares Behind...Join Us On The Porch

Edited by - LadyInRed on Feb 12 2016 01:44:22 AM
Go to Top of Page

Sobyn
True Blue Farmgirl

752 Posts

Sabrina
Kansas
USA
752 Posts

Posted - Feb 12 2016 :  04:00:39 AM  Show Profile
Joyce-your farm is amazing!!!

Mom to the rescue so now I'll work on other projects while waiting on the mail.

Today is badge day for our homeschool so the girls are working on their American Heritage Girls badges and if I have time between helping them I'll be working on MJF badges. We are also writing pen pals today. Hubby is off work but he went to his office to work on school for a few hours, when he gets home I'll be catching up on other projects, balancing the checkbook, filing taxes etc. I had said I would turn in the first two months of Social Studies curriculum by the end of Feb so I really need to get to working on that too! I may email her and tell her I'm a bit behind if I just can't get it done.

Hope you all have a great weekend!

Sabrina

Farmgirl Sister #3275

Go to Top of Page

Marilyn Hartman Sullivan
True Blue Farmgirl

1138 Posts

Marilyn
Oxford PA
USA
1138 Posts

Posted - Feb 12 2016 :  08:53:03 AM  Show Profile
Porchies -- Busy morning here. Drat the luck -- I was hoping to get to work some on my online course, but I haven't even had a chance to plug in my laptop. We delivered two vehicles yesterday, so there was all that paperwork to get done. I did get my walk in before work this morning--brrrrrr! It was 18 degrees when I left the shop, so I was bundled up pretty good. Saw one of our old friends out salting his sidewalk and stopped to chat with him. He will be 87 on the 20th of this month. His grandson had been over to blow the blizzard off his sidewalk, but the wind had blown a lot of snow back over the walk in one spot.

Looks like another customer coming in now -- Gotta run!

Farmgirl #6318
"Where there's a will -- there's probably a family fight."
Go to Top of Page

hudsonsinaf
True Blue Farmgirl

3162 Posts

Shannon
Rozet Wyoming
USA
3162 Posts

Posted - Feb 12 2016 :  09:25:52 AM  Show Profile
Joyce - your farm is absolutely lovely and serene! What a beautiful piece of God's creation!

Judy - so excited you got your snow :) I so want some :) One day :)

Mel - thin mints!?!? My favorite Girl Scout cookie of all times! I haven't had any of those in YEARS! Thank you so much!!!

TLTammy - this week has been another rough one, with Brad being gone! He should get home tonight. I don't know if any of the past-military or present-military wives feel the same, but I would SOOOO rather a longer trip than a short trip gone, than a short trip home, short trip gone, short trip home, etc. It generally takes about a week for us to find our groove without him home... and after he gets home, it takes about the same amount of time to get use to him being back. So the coming and going is HARD! We had one year that he was home a total of 60 days for the year... but the longest he was gone was 90 days at a time.... but it was back and forth! And some of those 60 days he was home was literally less than 12 hours to sleep before leaving again! I'm just ready to have him home and be done :)

Peggy - so glad that your hubby did so well! But that sounds terribly painful!!!!

Sabrina - your handiwork is lovely! You have skill!!! I'm so glad your mom is helping you out! My condolences to you both in your loss! Can you get a list of the badges and work towards them without actually being a part of American Heritage Girls? Has Sofia received her latest letter from Sammi?

Marilyn - I know the feeling of WANTING to work on online courses, but just not having the time... or energy ;) I think it is awesome that your neighbor's grandson has been so helpful!

Well ladies, things here are crazy as always. Hopefully this week is Brad's last week in Virginia! I am ready to have him home for awhile! I miss him so much when he is gone! And it's funny as it has nothing to do with keeping the kids in line, though that is helpful too... I just miss HIM! I've been trying to get some things done here around the house. I am trying to figure out how I want to handle a garden here at the rental... the flower beds flood constantly, so I am not even sure what to plant in them, but veggies will certainly not grow :( I am debating building two "L" shapes on the patio for above ground gardening that can be easily taken down if the owner wants it gone when we move. That way I can get some herbs and a couple plants planted. I did sign us up for a local CSA again though, as I MISS fresh veggies weekly! Emi is teething again - OUCH! She is working on tooth number 4. She is biting A LOT with this one!!! She is 5.5 months old and still weighs less than 13 pounds! It cracks me up though, because she is rolling all over the place, trying to scoot/crawl, and looks chubby!

~ Shannon, Sister # 5349
Farmgirl of the Month - January 2016
http://hudson-everydayblessings.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

forgetmenot
True Blue Farmgirl

3602 Posts

Judith
Nora Springs IA
USA
3602 Posts

Posted - Feb 12 2016 :  09:29:17 AM  Show Profile
Hi, Porchies...can't stay here long...still catching up from our trip. Glad DH's teeth extraction went well, Peggy.

I have to share a little of the story of my mom's teeth removal. This was many years ago when my sis and I were in our twenties. So, pain killers/sedation were still a little iffy. Mom had hers done in the hospital. Sis and I brought mom home. She was so wobbly from sedation it took us both to get her into the house. We got her settled on the couch. Such an experience..she never did believe us when we explained her behavior.. First, she spent half an hour or so intermittently barking like a dog. Then, she began speaking in German. This was the language her grandparents spoke when they lived with them. She hadn't heard that language since she was a small child. Amazing.

Farmgirl sister #3926

"Courage is not the absence of fear, but the belief that something is more important than fear." Ambrose Red Moon
Go to Top of Page

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3470 Posts

Judy
USA
3470 Posts

Posted - Feb 12 2016 :  09:40:30 AM  Show Profile
Morning' Porch-Buds! 10 here this morning when I got up.brrrr is right choice of words for it Marilyn.
I was up early waiting on the furnace repair man, who was late.... hate that! He did our furnace work here before, so I had the rolling pin in hand when he came in... tapping my foot impatiently. He thought that was funny...said it's not the first time he's seen one used like that! hahaha Furnace is acting like an old man...temperamental(mental)for short!lol It's old and grouchy and grumbles a lot.... yup... just like an old man. Only difference is, the furnace will be replaced this year sometime. Hmmm... the man?... still thinking....hahahaha.....naw....he's one of the good ones... I'll keep him.... even if he DOES creak 'n groan and make other strange noises in his old age!hahahaha
When I was in grade school we had a used car lot for a couple of years. Good memories for Patsy and I. When Daddy would get an old car in, it was our job to clean it out inside(with whisk brooms no less) and scrub the bumpers(chrome in those days-early 60's)until they sparkled. We used sos pads. My finger tips still hurt at that memory.lol We got to keep any coins we found though. That made it a lot more fun.
Well, got another furnace man coming at 2. Getting a few estimates so I have some idea of the cost of these contraptions. So far I got a $2500.00 and a $5000.00.(yeaaaa... he got kicked to the curb) hahaha
...too be continued...

Judy
French-Hugs&Squeezles!
Go to Top of Page

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3470 Posts

Judy
USA
3470 Posts

Posted - Feb 12 2016 :  09:52:37 AM  Show Profile
Shannon... Judith... we just missed each other. How funny!
Shannon, I can't imagine living like that with a house full of little ones, no less. You all must be in constant upheaval with all his coming and going. BIG(((hugs)))'n extra squeezles girlie!
Judith, how amazing is that. It's crazy what meds can do to a person. Did she speak any German after they wore off?

Judy
French-Hugs&Squeezles!
Go to Top of Page

Sobyn
True Blue Farmgirl

752 Posts

Sabrina
Kansas
USA
752 Posts

Posted - Feb 12 2016 :  10:06:31 AM  Show Profile
Thank you Shannon! And yes I understand the feeling of preferring them to be gone an extended time than back and forth constantly!! Definitely. No we haven't gotten the letter yet-I'm sure it will arrive soon.

Sabrina

Farmgirl Sister #3275

Go to Top of Page

Sobyn
True Blue Farmgirl

752 Posts

Sabrina
Kansas
USA
752 Posts

Posted - Feb 12 2016 :  12:12:57 PM  Show Profile
Oh Shannon, I forgot to answer about AHG, they have a program for missionaries and military overseas called trailblazers that allow us to do it without a troop. We get all the materials and I am basically the "leader" for my girls. Really it is open to anyone who lives farther than a certain distance from an existing troop. It has worked well for us!

Sabrina

Farmgirl Sister #3275

Go to Top of Page

GinghamGirl
Schoolmarm

1411 Posts

Joyce
PE
Canada
1411 Posts

Posted - Feb 13 2016 :  06:10:36 AM  Show Profile
Debbie - I'm glad I made your day :) I will make sure to post pics in the spring/summer!

Peggy - yes, it's a Canadian Dream, eh? heehee. So glad the dentist went well!!

Sylvia - love how you saved the day for grandson! :) So cute! Sabrina - you have an amazing, loving and caring mom!

Judith - what's Currier&Ives? And yes, my hubby is a truck driver :) He's leaving in about 3 weeks to rig across Canada (back to BC) for about 6-8 weeks of work. I've never been a lone that long before! I'm curious how I'm going to handle it with 3 little kiddies :) I'm going to miss him like crazy (hopefully this will be the one and only time he has to do this) but another part of me is wanting to know if I can actually DO it all on my own. Amazing story btw!

Denise, Mel & Tammy, Shannon & Sabrina - thank you :)

Patsy - thank you - and yes...insert weird music!!!

Today we woke up to -20 (celcius) and BEAUTIFUL blue skies and sun!! It was gorgeous. I'm going to prepare for a fancy Valentine's Dinner tomorrow. We're inviting a single mom with her mom and two daughters for Valentine's Dinner after church. I'm so excited - I bought little pails to put treats in for everyone, which will be on the table as part of the decoration, and I bought a new table red table cloth and I am going to put a burlap runner on it with three mason jars filled with red carnations, and also decorated with burlap. Inside the forks I'm going to have heart place names. I'm excited! We're going to have ham, special mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes and carrots, a garden salad (with cucumbers in the shape of hearts!) and a chocolate strawberry trifle for desert. And...hubby painted and built me a pantry yesterday :) It's downstairs in the basement because our kitchen is SO tiny...but I'm OK with that because I figure it will give me more exercise...haha! Have a lovely Valentine's Day and Sonday everyone!!

Joyce Hein
Farmgirl Sister #6071
Go to Top of Page

forgetmenot
True Blue Farmgirl

3602 Posts

Judith
Nora Springs IA
USA
3602 Posts

Posted - Feb 13 2016 :  08:57:10 AM  Show Profile
Joyce, Herblady is Judy. I believe she is the one who mentioned "Currier and Ives". I will let her explain it. She is indeed correct though! I am Judith aka forgetmenot. (The one named after the family dog Judy). You can also google Currier and Ives. Sounds like you have quite an adventure ahead of you with DH trucking! You can do it! Your Valentine dinner party sounds lovely! Have a great time.

Farmgirl sister #3926

Go to Top of Page

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3470 Posts

Judy
USA
3470 Posts

Posted - Feb 13 2016 :  09:13:17 AM  Show Profile
Happy 9 degree Saturday to you all! 'Spose to be a high of 12 today and 0 tonight. As for the furnace story, the 2nd guy called and asked to postpone the visit because he had some heating emergencies... and I had said that mine wasn't... the furnace is working now... and an 'EMERGENCY' trumps an estimate. So he will be here Monday morning. Our furnace is 33 years old so we know replacement is inevitable. Currier&Ives is a company
that does beautiful artwork of the seasons and puts it on calendars, cards, coffee mugs, & dishes. Beautiful farm scenes! It was big years ago...70's maybe... more than now. Some of their things are collectibles now.
Oh Peg, you asked me if I'd read any other Sheila Connolly books. No. This one I got at a thrift store, so... This one was a really good mystery because it drew you in, then got dark. But she did a lot of research on an actual disease she used in the story and a lot of genealogy studies for it.(she was a professional genealogist years ago herself) The language was pretty clean(i'm a stickler for that) until the end when tempers flew. All in all it was a good story............ in fact.......I haven't done a 'Give-Away' in a long time(book, teas and a special 'tuck')....... and Winter IS the perfect time for that with it's gray skies, snow, ice, L-E-N-G-T-H! Did I pique anybody's interest?hmmmm....If so, you have one week to let me know. Just give me a shout right here. I will drop all names in a bowl and let Hubby pick one on the 21st. How's that sound? Any nibbles? Anybody?hmmmmm...

Judy
French-Hugs&Squeezles!
Go to Top of Page

Kangaroo Kate
True Blue Farmgirl

253 Posts

Teresa
Red Oak Texas
USA
253 Posts

Posted - Feb 13 2016 :  10:26:43 AM  Show Profile
joyce
enjoyed the photos!! looks so cold!
I am sitting here today in Texas and is in the 70's
with sunshine. when we get snow it melts about as
fast as it hits the ground. ha we had one pretty good
one when my son was little we worked and worked to
end up with about a 12" snowman. ha ha ha
have not had any snow at all this year.
your part of the country is pretty bet it is
beautiful in the spring. will have to send
photos then too.

Teresa
sister #1506

Dance Like No One Is
Watching.
Go to Top of Page

Kangaroo Kate
True Blue Farmgirl

253 Posts

Teresa
Red Oak Texas
USA
253 Posts

Posted - Feb 13 2016 :  10:30:51 AM  Show Profile
Mel
I just saw your in Dallas?
we are neighbors.
I am in Red Oak, between Lancaster and Waxahachie.
we must meet sometime.

don't you love this 70+ weather? I am getting a lot
done outback best winter I remember in a long time.

Teresa
sister #1506

Dance Like No One Is
Watching.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 669 A Farm of My Own: Previous Topic VIrtual Porch Sitting - Come Join Us! Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page