Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 A Farm of My Own
 VIrtual Porch Sitting - Come Join Us!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author A Farm of My Own: Previous Topic VIrtual Porch Sitting - Come Join Us! Next Topic
Page: of 669

Sobyn
True Blue Farmgirl

752 Posts

Sabrina
Kansas
USA
752 Posts

Posted - Dec 06 2015 :  09:21:12 AM  Show Profile
Peggy, so sorry about your friend!!

Yes I thrive on business but I'm learning that it needs to be balanced business. For example, the last few months I feel I've spent too much time out of the house and too little time on creative things so I'm trying to make some adjustments. I'm also really praying about what God wants me to spend my time on because I have some dreams I want to pursue but since I'm at my limit now something else needs to go to make time! I sure do wish I had longer days but since that won't happen I have to make hard choices.

Hope you a,k has a good weekend!

Sabrina

Farmgirl Sister #3275
http://kidscrunchandchrist.com

Norwex www.sabrinascheerer.norwex.biz
Usborne Books and More! https://j4070.myubam.com

Go to Top of Page

tea_lady_tammy
True Blue Farmgirl

1485 Posts

Tammy
NE
USA
1485 Posts

Posted - Dec 06 2015 :  12:41:14 PM  Show Profile
Hello ladies,
hope you are having a restful and blessed Sunday. It is beautiful here today. You would not know that we had snow and ice a few days ago. Hubby is getting Christmas lights hung outside while he can. As we know in Nebraska, wait five minutes if you don't like the weather. I have finished up my school work and just enjoying some down time.

Peggy Ann so sorry for your loss of your friend Randy. I will be praying for you and his family. My study group is doing a study on Jesus' family since it is Advent. Not sure what we are doing next.

Well ladies, hope you are well. I am going to supervise hubby lol and enjoy some sun while I can.
love to you all,
Tammy

Tea is like being in the stars with God.

Visit my blog~Purple Skies
http://mypurpleskies.wordpress.com
Go to Top of Page

Sobyn
True Blue Farmgirl

752 Posts

Sabrina
Kansas
USA
752 Posts

Posted - Dec 07 2015 :  11:01:05 AM  Show Profile
I just realized the horrible typos in my last reply. It should have said "hope you all had a good weekend!" Oops!

Took the girls to their last ballet lesson until January and finished David's "chain maillle" shirt while I was there. Dustin got home in time to keep the boys at home with him. I didn't accomplish much else today though.

Sabrina

Farmgirl Sister #3275
http://kidscrunchandchrist.com

Norwex www.sabrinascheerer.norwex.biz
Usborne Books and More! https://j4070.myubam.com

Go to Top of Page

hudsonsinaf
True Blue Farmgirl

3162 Posts

Shannon
Rozet Wyoming
USA
3162 Posts

Posted - Dec 07 2015 :  12:52:09 PM  Show Profile
Catherine - since I am dreaming of cold and snow, may I hang some snowflakes and add some warm blankets? Oh and two nutcrackers - one on either side of the steps? Maybe a wooden Nativity set on a small table? And of course I'll bring some hot chocolate for anyone interested :)

~ Shannon

http://hudson-everydayblessings.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Dec 07 2015 :  5:02:48 PM  Show Profile
We Did It...We are Full Up for 2016

PORCH TEA SWAP FOR 2016

Jan. is PeggyAnn Smith

Feb. is Linda Olivera

March is Catherine Griffin

April is RoDonna

May is Luanne Bailey

June is Judy Jones-McCown

July is Mel Hawrysio

Aug. is Heather Neeper

Sept. is Tammy Duletzke

Oct. is Judith Lickteig

Nov. is Patsy Shuman

Dec. is Shannon Hudson

I will type up the new List with addresses and hope to get it out
to each of you this weekend. Thanks Girls for Once Again Joining
The Fun!!!!

Farmgirl #1326
Dec 2011-Farmgirl of the Month
http://ladyinredsite.blogspot.com

Don't allow others to steal the Glitz from your *SPARKLE*

Life is too short to knit with ugly yarn!

Leave Your Cares Behind...Join Us On The Porch

Edited by - LadyInRed on Dec 10 2015 11:36:28 AM
Go to Top of Page

hudsonsinaf
True Blue Farmgirl

3162 Posts

Shannon
Rozet Wyoming
USA
3162 Posts

Posted - Dec 09 2015 :  04:43:41 AM  Show Profile
Good morning everyone! I brought with me a pot of Charleston Breakfast Tea and some freshly baked cinnamon rolls. Please help yourself! The latter is made with einkorn flour, which my gluten intolerant family can actually enjoy! I have ordered some berries to grind myself, which I am looking forward to! I have owned a flour grinder for years, but have yet to use it! There is definitely a learning curve to using einkorn flour though! Thankfully I have lots of willing food testers in my house. With Christmas quickly approaching, I have slacked off on some of the kids' school. We are looking at going to the zoo on Monday... We go multiple times a year, with one of the trips in December. They have a light display after their normal zoo hours. The lights are generally animal shaped :) Since it is about two hours away, we go to the zoo for the day, go get dinner, and then head back in for the lights. It is one of the things we will miss after we move next year! There is a possibility my hubby will be having his back surgery on the following day. He is on a waiting list, but one of the individual's scheduled is having difficulty getting cleared by his cardiologist, so there is a pretty good chance my hubby will have his. It means recovering over Christmas :/ But I guess any time frame do recovery is as good as another. I am looking forward to him having some pain relief, but surgeries worry me! Well, my children are starting to move around and stir, so I must go get done. Have a blessed day, my porchies :)

~ Shannon

Go to Top of Page

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3470 Posts

Judy
Louisville Ohio(Stark Co)
USA
3470 Posts

Posted - Dec 09 2015 :  09:05:26 AM  Show Profile
Shannon, thanks for the tea and rolls! A good combination. I'm doing Christmas cards so the break is a welcome one! *giggle*
Praying that your hubby's surgery goes well...no matter when it is!
...mmmmm-mmmmm....good rolls...gobble...snarf.....slurp....

Sister-chick# 905(Sept.14th 2009)
Judy
French-Hugs&Squeezles!
"Hey...Don't Make Me Put My Hands On My Hips!"
"The last thing I want to do is hurt you...but it is on my list!"
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Dec 09 2015 :  09:34:23 AM  Show Profile
Hi My Porchies...

If you are doing Christmas Cards like Miss Judy is right now...could I ask you to send one to
my step-son Daniel who is in the Federal Prison Camp? I haven't told him but have asked others
to do this too. It would be a huge encouragement to him. You don't have to write a letter just
let him know you were one of the prayer warriors that prayed for him during his trial etc.

Louis Daniel Smith #74882-065
Federal Prison Camp Unit #5
PO Box 6000
Sheridan, OR 97378-6000

Thank You from the bottom of my heart for being such
a Faithful Group of Women who show Christ's Love to
Others.

Also he has a new friend...a man he met his first day there
His name is Larry Hein and he has Colon and urinary tract
cancer. Daniel asked my Prayer Warriors to pray for Larry.

Still waiting on Miss Savannah Grace to arrive. But Grandmama
had a little talk with her and asked if she would just wait until
after my Bible Study Christmas Party tomorrow night. LOL
Then she can come any time...because we are ALL so ready to love
on her.

Love and Hugs,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326

Go to Top of Page

Prairie Gypsy
True Blue Farmgirl

823 Posts

Tammy
Wolford North Dakota
USA
823 Posts

Posted - Dec 10 2015 :  10:08:44 AM  Show Profile
Good morning. It's bright and sunny 41' this morning. I need a mental break so thought I'd jump on and say good morning.

Shannon - Young Living has einkorn flour and I was looking at it to see if I wanted to try it. Matt's not a huge whole wheat type of guy so it's hard to tell whether or not he'd even eat anything I made with it. In what ways is it a challenge to work with?

Peggy - Sorry about your friend. One of my classmates passed last week from diabetes complications. It's amazing and sad that so many have passed so early in life.

The picture of my floor is my office area, which is a strange open room between the dining room and living room that was labeled "parlor" on the floor plan. I always thought parlor rooms were set away from the rest of the rooms so they stayed clean and fresh for visitors but you have to go through ours to get to the living room. My sewing room is the smallest of our bed rooms. My office is definitely bigger then my sewing room unfortunately LOL

Sabrina - Everything in life is about balance. Sometimes things are out of balance for a while especially when we have young children but it's good to try and keep things as balanced as you can during this time. I really regret now not spending more time on myself when my kids were young. My life was unbalanced in that they became not only my primary focus but just about my only focus.

Matt got a Christmas tree Sunday night for $14 at Menard's. There's a reason it only cost $14 (sigh) so my challenge is to make it look like it's a much better tree then it is. I'm going for the minimal look again and leaving most of our decorations in the totes. I have decorations from when I was married that I may go through and donate. I'll take a pic after I get it decorated. I worked Monday & Tuesday night and last night I finished off the sweater for the Pooh my son found and wanted a sweater made for. Another WIP finally completed. I bought a 9 cube organizer unit Black Friday at Menards and put it in my sewing room. While moving some things into the unit I discovered a baby blue baby blanket. I need to look closer and see if it's done or just needs finished. I may have a completed project to gift the baby with for Christmas :O)

Okay back to work. Have a great day everybody!

Farmgirl Sister # 2363
http://ndprairiegypsy.blogspot.com/
Etsy: PrairieGypsyCrafts
Jamestown, ND
Go to Top of Page

hudsonsinaf
True Blue Farmgirl

3162 Posts

Shannon
Rozet Wyoming
USA
3162 Posts

Posted - Dec 10 2015 :  10:44:35 AM  Show Profile
PG Tammy - Young Living? What is that? I automatically think of the essential oils. Okay... bunny trail for a minute... I have a funny antidote for you... I was a nurse before I started having children, and in nurse lingo, DNR is an acronym for "do not resuscitate." My BIL is a cop... and he seems to be constantly talking about DNR. It is HYSTERICAL!!!! It takes me F-O-R-E-V-E-R to remember that "his" DNR is Department of Natural Resources :) Okay... back from the bunny trail.... My greatest difficulty with einkorn flour is figuring out how much LESS liquid to add. It doesn't absorb liquids like most grains, so you need only 50-75% of the amount of fluid normally added. But there is no "steadfast rule." And the dough is "sticky" which I just need to remember, and quit thinking it needs to look like "normal" dough. I bought the Einkorn cookbook, and it seems pretty helpful, and I am also taking the course on GNOWFGLINS (if anyone is interested, I can direct you to the site... I use to be able to get referred individuals free thank you videos, but am not sure if that still holds true, but i can certainly try!). GNOWFGLINS is basically an online blog/school/resource for traditional cooking.

Peggy - thanks for the address. I have not gotten to my Christmas cards yet, but will try this weekend! I am still trying to wrap up a couple more swaps, smh. I got my Christmas tags mailed and my stocking. I need to mail my last box for Countdown to Christmas (it is ready but my partner is in the process of moving and asked me to wait to mail it until the middle of this month) and my Sweet Seasons box (I have two projects I am finishing up for that one). Both should be done this week, so the box should be mailed Saturday :) Then my focus will turn to gifts for my children and hubby.

I thankfully have everyone figured out all my family's gifts now, though adding to them is what the children are giving each other... which means more projects for mommy, lol. My four year old decided he wants to make soap for everyone! I originally thought it was a wonderful idea and would be easy. I have made goat milk soap before using the big bar stuff from ACMoore. I went to order some and happened top look at the ingredients - PROPYLENE GLYCOL!!! I was so not happy! They use that stuff as antifreeze for airplanes and it is a known carcinogenic!!! So I had to do some searching to find ingredients that won't be as harmful. Why of why is there so much on the market that is presented as safe, that just isn't!?!? Anyways, I still like his idea, but it is definitely causing some challenges.

My children are finally feeling a little better, but I have been fighting fevers for the past two days! So tired of these illnesses! A friend's young child (he is 6) actually had a virus about a month ago, that wiped out his platelets! He had to get IVIG therapy inpatient. They are referring to it as a superbug. S I guess I cannot really complain in light of that!

Hubby received an e-mail yesterday - looks like they scheduled his surgery for next Friday, the 18th. They will be implanting the spinal cord stimulator. I am looking forward to the pain relief it will eventually give him, but the road to get there will be long. Recovery from this procedure entails a month off from work, and then shortened days after that for awhile. And a week before Christmas!?!? It will make life... errrrr... interesting. And on top of it, the last week of his recovery, he has to go to Texas to fight the military - and they will not work with him and his surgery date :( But if all goes well, he can get off his narcotics and the pain patch. Hmmm can you tell I have conflicting feelings over it!?!?

Back to bed for me....

~ Shannon

Go to Top of Page

nndairy
True Blue Farmgirl

2991 Posts

Heather
Wapakoneta Ohio
USA
2991 Posts

Posted - Dec 10 2015 :  11:14:30 AM  Show Profile
Hi everyone,
I'm sorry I can't catch up right now - life is a bit stressful on the farm and with Christmas, but I'll hopefully be back soon to read through everyone's posts and fill you all in on my happenings.

Peggy - if there's any spots open on the tea swap I'll take one. If not maybe next year :)

~Heather
Farmgirl Sister #4701
September 2014 Farmgirl of the Month
http://nndairy.blogspot.com/

"The purpose of life is to enjoy every moment" - Yogi teabag
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Dec 10 2015 :  11:27:38 AM  Show Profile
Hi My Porchies...

I am sitting here at 11:00 am and listening to a Thunder Storm...with lightening strikes and rain. How
weird for December? WA State and Oregon State are having serious flooding problems. Right where we are
at is a 'dry spot' in the middle of all the flooding....Praise The Lord. But we have had crazy amounts
of rain for two weeks straight and one more to come. I'm way tired of it!!! Looks like our Bible Study
Christmas Party is going to be crazy wet tonight. Oh, well such is life in Washington State. We aren't
green and beautiful in the Spring and Summer with out wet Falls and Winters first.

Prairie Tammy...sorry about your classmate! I am hoping for a Season of Peace and Tranquility for 2016
with no loss of life in our family or friends circle. I know everyone is going to die and the older I get the
more that becomes a reality...but it is so hard when it happens all in the same year. I do feel extra
blessed that Savannah is going to be born this month and at least take us out of 2015 on a Happier Note.
I Praise The Lord for this New Life in the midst of so much death. ~ I don't know why I thought your
office and sewing room were one in the same...but even nicer for you that they aren't. Anyway, those floors
look beautiful. ~ Are you going for the Charlie Brown Christmas Tree this year???? LOL I have had a couple
of those over the years myself. My mom and dad gave us our first artificial tree 27 years ago and my husband
said that it saved our marriage. LOL He is probably right because we are polar opposites when it comes
to good looking trees. He gave Charlie Brown a run for his money...because I swear I would have taken
Charlie Brown's Tree over what my husband and sons picked out...any day! lol

Shannon...that is why I don't do too many swaps during the Winter Months. I was the first one to start the
Stuffed Stocking Swap...but asked Linda to please do it this year...as my plate was just too full this
past year. I needed a break from death and life. Ha Ha! So, she was a sweetheart and hosted it for me. All
I did in regards to swaps this year is several Pocket Letter Swaps and The Tea Swap for the Porch. So,
you might do yourself a favor and remember that for next year and not do so many swaps. They are loads of
fun but time consuming and expensive to mail out during the Holidays not to mention long lines at the
Post Office.

OK...I think I'm ready for a nap now. More later girls...

Love and Hugs,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326

Edited by - LadyInRed on Dec 10 2015 11:31:13 AM
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Dec 10 2015 :  11:38:56 AM  Show Profile
Yahoo...The Porch Tea Swap is now Filled Up!
I will type the New Tea List for 2016...sometime this weekend.
Thanks Girls for another Fun Year Of Tasty Teas & Fun Tucks.

Hugs and Smiles,
Peg

Farmgirl #1326

Go to Top of Page

kymomma4
True Blue Farmgirl

516 Posts

RoDonna
Frankfort Kentucky
USA
516 Posts

Posted - Dec 11 2015 :  8:23:38 PM  Show Profile
Good Evening Porchies!! I must say that I'm over this weather!! It should be cold here in Kentucky and forecast says that it will be 70 on Sunday. I need cold weather! I planted my onion and garlic bulbs in early November because the weather in October was still too warm. Now they are sprouting. I've covered with thicker leaves and some heavy sticks so I'm hoping by spring they won't be ruined. It's a little upsetting. I'm not used to having this kind of warmth at this time of year. I may just have to convince my DH to move north. LOL!

PeggyAnn~I never received your email. If you need my address I'll send it to you. You're not the only one whose email didn't get to me. I'm not sure what's going on. One of my swap partners sent me one too and I didn't get it. I looked in my spam folder and it wasn't there either. hmmmm.... I'm sorry to hear about your friend. I know what you mean though. I've been out of high school for 21 years and we've lost someone almost every year since we've been out. Our last classmate ended up having a blood clot that she didn't know about and passed in her sleep.

Shannon~ I know what you mean about swaps. I have two I need to send out tomorrow. The last spool ornament and the stuffed stocking and I still need to finish my sweet seasons package and send it out. Whew! It always seems like a push this last month to get everything done. I also agree with the ingredients of things that are being sold. Isn't it sad that you have to look and study products before you buy them because we don't know if what's in them is harmful. I will be praying for your hubby and hope that everything goes well.

I have a picture of my piggies on my phone so I will post it after I get off the computer. We're not really sure what the breed is. The farmer that gave us them said that his brother gave him the father and mother so he's not really sure. In order for the kids to show them they have to know their breed. I'm hoping that I can show the 4-H advisors the picture and see what they think. They are not very big right now and probably won't get much bigger. We are looking at this spring getting some chicks and eventually some goats....at least that's what I want. DH wants a calf. We'll see.. :) I'd love to find a farm before we get too many animals. Most of our 2 acres is nothing but woods and a slight incline.

Well girls, I better hop off here. I've got some shopping to do in the morning. Have a wonderful night!!

RoDonna

Farmgirl #2361
"Blessed is the farmgirl who helps make the world a better and healthy place" ~ Me

"For she is clothed with dignity and strength and without fear of the future"-Proverbs 31:25
www.pinterest.com/kymomma4
www.facebook.com/onthehomestead
Go to Top of Page

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3470 Posts

Judy
USA
3470 Posts

Posted - Dec 11 2015 :  9:12:16 PM  Show Profile
Hey RoDonna, we are suppose to have 65 tomorrow. So much for moving north, huh?
It's officially 'crazy weather!" *giggle* I saw so many dandelions on the roadside today
that I fear we will be overrun with them in spring. December dandelions... whoever
heard such a thing?

Judy
French-Hugs&Squeezles!
Go to Top of Page

kymomma4
True Blue Farmgirl

516 Posts

RoDonna
Frankfort Kentucky
USA
516 Posts

Posted - Dec 11 2015 :  9:22:51 PM  Show Profile

Before I head off to bed. Here are Boomer and Olive.

Sweet Dreams ladies!

RoDonna

Farmgirl #2361
"Blessed is the farmgirl who helps make the world a better and healthy place" ~ Me

"For she is clothed with dignity and strength and without fear of the future"-Proverbs 31:25
www.pinterest.com/kymomma4
www.facebook.com/onthehomestead
Go to Top of Page

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3470 Posts

Judy
USA
3470 Posts

Posted - Dec 12 2015 :  12:23:09 AM  Show Profile
I have to say... they look like the Vietnamese pot-belly pig I use to have years ago.Caaa-ute!
Thanks for sharing that!

Judy
French-Hugs&Squeezles!
Go to Top of Page

Prairie Gypsy
True Blue Farmgirl

823 Posts

Tammy
Wolford North Dakota
USA
823 Posts

Posted - Dec 12 2015 :  8:03:51 PM  Show Profile
Shannon - Young Living has a huge line of products besides essential oils so you weren't going down a rabbit trail lol. Their whole business is around helping people stay healthy so they are adding to the line frequently. They also oversee their products "From Seed to Seal". Anybody can visit their farms anywhere in the world. There's not a lot yet in the food line but there is the flour and dried wolfberries to name a few. They have a cleaning line as well. I just got the Thieves Cleaner and have been using it. I want to get the dishsoap next as you can also use 2 to 3 drops in the dishwasher. They've added a pet essential oil line. They have toothpaste, mouth wash, shampoo, deodorant, etc... I just started getting their products so I'm just learning all this about them and starting to try different products. Check out their website to see the entire line.

I understand about your soap issue. I make soaps myself and I really have to keep from screaming in frustration when people tell me they don't use lye soap, they only use glycerin soaps, because lye soaps are dangerous or some such nonsense. I'm sure they think I'm lying when I try to correct them that ALL glycerin soaps are made from lye as glycerin is a product of lye soap making.

We drove down to my son's today to take a love seat one of my neighbors gave them for free and got to see the place their renting. I was surprised at how nice it actually was. I also took the Pooh bear and his new sweater with to give them. Here's a picture of him with his new sweater. For the first bear sweater I've ever made it didn't turn out too bad. I had to rip out the sleeves and make shorter ones because the one on the pattern made them about 3 times too long. Thanksfully I didn't have to redo the entire sweater.

I'm considering starting another rug in my loom but I know Matt bought me an easel to put it on for Christmas so I may force myself to wait until I get my easel. Being able to stand and work on it is so much more comfortable for me and less stressful on my back.

I spent part of my evening decorating the Christmas tree. Not sure yet if I'm done or not. I went simple and rustic. I haven't had any time this week to get it decorated. I worked Monday, Tuesday, Thursday nights so far plus along with my full time job, which hasn't been going well this week again. I've been having such severe, sharp cramps since Tuesday afternoon it's really hard to focus. Afternoons are the worse time for some reason. Sometimes I get waves of them that are like labor contractions in intensity and it's all I can do to just breath through them. Surgery can't come too soon and I hope it helps. Moving around helps, but I can't type for work if I'm moving so it's difficult right now. I ordered a new EO called Dragon Time that arrived yesterday so I'll see if that helps. I also picked up some thermal patches to try. I have to be in the office Wednesday for our monthly team meeting so I can't wear anything scented (so no EO's to help) so I thought the thermal patches might be good to try. Thankfully today hasn't been bad, but I've been moving around a lot.

Well I need to get some sleep. I'm working tomorrow (Sunday) through Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday this week so it's going to be hectic. The week of Christmas I only work Monday & Tuesday and I'm off the rest of the week and then the week after that I'm off for surgery and recovery. Hope everybody has a wonderful week!

Farmgirl Sister # 2363
http://ndprairiegypsy.blogspot.com/
Etsy: PrairieGypsyCrafts
Jamestown, ND
Go to Top of Page

hudsonsinaf
True Blue Farmgirl

3162 Posts

Shannon
Rozet Wyoming
USA
3162 Posts

Posted - Dec 12 2015 :  11:14:45 PM  Show Profile
Heather - glad to see you stop in! I a sorry to hear things are so stressful! Praying it is a good stressful and things are going well, just busy.

Peggy - I understand your frustrations with rain! The yard here at the rental is still full of standing water. This translates to misquito breeding, rank smelling mud, and children unable to go out and run, not to mention muddy dog prints constantly throughout the house.

RoDonna - your pigs are adorable! There are so many animals I would love to have...one day. We too are super warm, evenn for the south. Tomorrow we are suppose to be almost 80!

PGTammy - too funny! I actually am a YL consultant, and am. Obviously clueless! I guess I need to go check out their other products! I am not familiar with Dragon Time, either. Must learn more! Your sweater for Pooh turned out gorgeous!

Peggy - I saw somewhere else that Savannah Grace was on her way.... How are momma and baby? I am assuming she has been delivered now...

Looks like I will be staying home from church again later this morning. Aly was running a fever still yesterday morning, though low grade, and we do not want to take the chance of having her in nursery, especially with Brad's surgery coming up. Tomorrow evening is our Christmas program and dinner at church, so if she is feeling well tomorrow, all of us may go to that. My plan is to finish up my last swap item and perhaps find my pattern for Chrustmas Eve pajamas. We will see how conducive it is to get anything accomplished tomorrow morning with having both Emi and Aly with me!

~ Shannon

Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Dec 15 2015 :  02:14:00 AM  Show Profile
Hi my Porchies...

I'm having computer problems...I picked up a worm or virus from MJF some how. I can't get on from my computer only from my tablet.Is anyone else having problems???

Savannah Grace was born two days ago. She looks just like her brother did when he was born.

Elijah on left and Savannah on right. You can tell that Elijah
was Jaundice when he was born. She has very red skin tone.

Mom and baby went home on the night of the 13th. She was born 12/12/15 She was 6 lbs 11 oz and 19.5 long . Elijah was just 2oz more on weight and same length. They are two. Peas in a Pod.

I have to tell you what he said about her from the 1st picture daddy texted to him right after she was born:
"Oh,she can be a Storm Trooper but we'll need to get some more light sabers!"
TO Funny!!! Yes, he is a little Star Wars Fan!

I won't send new Tea List until my computer is fixed. Will try to have son look at it soon.

More LATER,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326

Edited by - LadyInRed on Dec 15 2015 12:41:13 PM
Go to Top of Page

cajungal
True Blue Farmgirl

2348 Posts

Catherine Farmgirl Sister #76
Houston Area Texas
2348 Posts

Posted - Dec 15 2015 :  05:31:07 AM  Show Profile
Precious!

Catherine
Sister #76 (2005)
One of the best compliments from one of my daughters: "Moma, you smell good...like dirt.

Go to Top of Page

forgetmenot
True Blue Farmgirl

3602 Posts

Judith
Nora Springs IA
USA
3602 Posts

Posted - Dec 15 2015 :  2:11:47 PM  Show Profile
Congratulations, Grammy Peggy!! They certainly dooo look related! So sweet when they are itty bitty!

Farmgirl sister #3926

"Courage is not the absence of fear, but the belief that something is more important than fear." Ambrose Red Moon
Go to Top of Page

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3470 Posts

Judy
USA
3470 Posts

Posted - Dec 15 2015 :  10:01:31 PM  Show Profile
Congrats Grandma Peg! What an adorable little girl and, yes, it is amazing how much they look alike! Wow!
(Nope... no puter troubles here!) Hope you get it fixed soon. Here ya go... *hands you a hammer* LOL

Judy
French-Hugs&Squeezles!
Go to Top of Page

quiltee
True Blue Farmgirl

7446 Posts

Linda
Terrell TX
USA
7446 Posts

Posted - Dec 15 2015 :  10:03:43 PM  Show Profile  Send quiltee a Yahoo! Message
Congratulations, Grandma PeggyAnn!

Farmgirl hugs,
Farmgirl #1919
Farm Girl of the Month August 2015
Linda O
Lone Oak, TX

"Women are Angels, and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly . . . on a broomstick - we're flexible, like that."
Go to Top of Page

hudsonsinaf
True Blue Farmgirl

3162 Posts

Shannon
Rozet Wyoming
USA
3162 Posts

Posted - Dec 16 2015 :  01:09:27 AM  Show Profile
Awwwww congratulations! Absolutely precious!

~ Shannon

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 669 A Farm of My Own: Previous Topic VIrtual Porch Sitting - Come Join Us! Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page