Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 A Farm of My Own
 VIrtual Porch Sitting - Come Join Us!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author A Farm of My Own: Previous Topic VIrtual Porch Sitting - Come Join Us! Next Topic
Page: of 669

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Dec 08 2013 :  2:08:03 PM  Show Profile
Well, I guess Judy and Patsy are right...I guess The Sheriff get's a free pass once or twice a year if She goes
MIA for a day or two. LOL I figure those of you were so busy being MIA that you didn't even miss me...I shouldn't
have told on myself and nobody would have been the wiser. Hee Hee!

Patsy...sorry you came down with the Creeping Crud too. It was no fun...I know that. Well, aren't you blessed
with Christmas Visiting with your sons and families....how nice!! I feel so blessed that I have at least two of my sons local
and the other only 3 1/2 hrs away. Seattle is much closer than when they were in Michigan. So, I see them about 4-6 times a
year now when I go there and then they make it down here a couple times a year too.

Teacher Tammy...Oh, I can well imagine those Madame Butterfly Wings were frozen. The cold weather does set an ache deep in the
muscles doesn't it? Drinks LOTS of HOT TEA and girl up (I meant curl up but I kinda like girl up better lol) with a warm blanket and a good book every chance you get. I am glad
that you only have two weeks until Christmas Vacation. And I know you will enjoy your Bible Study Christmas Party. We have
ours next Thursday and then we have a break until after the New Year.

Jan...sounds like you and your daughter had a lovely day together. So, far this year I have done nothing "Special" for Christmas
Celebrating. Our Church does a Live Indoor Nativity every year as it is a great way to bring in the Un-Churched and share the
Christmas Message with them. But having been a Christian for 40 years myself...I would much rather watch Little kids put on a
Christmas Production. I miss that!!! They are always so adorable even when they mess-up. In my other Church I was in Charge of
the Christmas Eve Candle Light Service and I got Everyone with any amount of Talent (from tots to seniors) involved in the Production...and it was always the High Light of the Christmas Season for me and The Church.

Our Little Bit of Snow and Ice is still here because it is so blasted cold here. We had 8 degrees last night and it is only 20
degrees right now at 2:00 pm. That is CrAzY CoLd for us.

Had my Littlest Angel over here last night while his mommy and daddy went to daddy's work party. He did great until it was
time to go Nightie-Night and he looked all around and found he wasn't HOME and he knew it. I walked him for 40 minutes until
he settled down. In an Apartment Bldging you can't just let them cry themselves to sleep. But once he fell asleep all was well
and I just let him sleep in my arms until his parents got home around midnight. My recliner made a comfy spot for Grandmama
and Grandmama made a comfy spot for baby. I can hardly believe he is almost 7 months old. I tried putting him in the Bassinet (because he doesn't sit up on his own yet...I don't have to worry about him falling out)in my bedroom but he has out grown that. So now I can pack that up and store it away until the next one...and I think I will have the kids bring over the Pack-n-Play...since he sleeps in his crib now at home.

Today...my muscles are screaming from all that walking and carrying him. I sure am glad he is on the light side weight wise. But it doesn't take much with Fibro...to kick those muscles into a flare.
But my only plans for the day is to get some more Christmas Cards made out. All My decorating is done and I am enjoying it.

Have a Wonderful Lords Day My Porchies.

Love and Blessings,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326
http://ladyinredsite.blogspot.com

"Leave Your Cares Behind...Join Us On The Porch"

"I'm only as strong as the caffeine I drink, the hair-spray I use and the Girlfriends that I have."

"Believe in yourself and let the glitter fly!" P.Smith Mail Art Hostess

Edited by - LadyInRed on Dec 08 2013 2:16:51 PM
Go to Top of Page

beekeepersgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1423 Posts

Luanne
Cresco PA
USA
1423 Posts

Posted - Dec 10 2013 :  6:18:14 PM  Show Profile
Where is everybody- guess we gotta send out a BIG posse!!! It's been cold here with some snow, sleet and then freezing rain - ugh. I'd rather have a good old fashioned snowstorm than the ice. Trying to get ready for Christmas, but it is one of those years where we are struggling to find a time the family can get together. It is always hard when the holiday is in the middle of the week. So many have to travel to get there and don't have either the day before or the day after off from work. Oh well, we'll do what we can and make the best of it whatever happens.

Have also had the "crud' for weeks now - just won't go away. Seems like so many get sick this time of year.

Anyway - left some mint hot chocolate and cookies on the porch if anybody wants some!

Hugs,
Luanne

beekeepersgirl #691

Pleasant words are as an honeycomb, sweet to the soul, and health to the bones.

Edited by - beekeepersgirl on Dec 10 2013 6:18:51 PM
Go to Top of Page

Cherime
True Blue Farmgirl

1222 Posts

Cherime
Wasilla Alaska
USA
1222 Posts

Posted - Dec 10 2013 :  6:38:28 PM  Show Profile
Lurking. Actually I sold six of the baby blankets so have to make more. Since the kids are staying in my sewing room. I don't get moving until around 10 am. The newest one I am working on is an Elmo blanket. Luckily I had already zig zagged up three other tops. But I have to get on it as the next bazaar is two days. I do not have enough stuff right now. Gotta get on it. The kids are going to get up a lot earlier next week. I do these in fleece with a cotton backing. Ribbon goes over the zig zagged seams. Then I bind them with blanket binding. The blocks are 12 x 12 inches. I did an applique of Elmo in the center block. Only 5 more to go when this one is done.

Blog http://cherimemacfarlane.wordpress.com
Cherime
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Dec 10 2013 :  8:46:06 PM  Show Profile
Well, Well Luanne...I think you are right about the Posse. A Huge Round-up is in order.
Glad to see you on the Porch. Sorry to hear that you have that awful crud. It is nasty
stuff alright. Glad to be over it myself.
Hope you get the Christmas plans all worked out. My youngest son said (after the baby was
born last May) OK...you all have to come to our house for Christmas because we are no
longer playing Musical Houses. LOL

Cherime...your baby blankets are beautiful. I can see why they sold and you are busy-busy-busy!!

I have been making out Christmas Cards the last couple of days...and not quite done yet...but my
hands started cramping and I had to take a break. Hope to finish them up tomorrow. I enjoy doing them.
But they are time consuming. I try to make them each like a little gift all by themselves.

Haven't been doing much else....except reading, drinking tea and coffee, and eating chocolate. My 3 favorite
things to do. SO True!!!

Have a good Evening Girls,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326

"I'm only as strong as the caffeine I drink, the hair-spray I use and the Girlfriends that I have."

Go to Top of Page

QuiltyMom
True Blue Farmgirl

50 Posts

Jan
Falls Church VA
USA
50 Posts

Posted - Dec 11 2013 :  03:15:19 AM  Show Profile
Busy busy busy is right! My daughter had her Holiday ice show at the rink this weekend, and along with her regular team practice, two snow days for the kids, doctor appointments, and having to get ready for a trip to Cape Cod for a Synchronized Skating competition, I'm beat. We leave tomorrow morning and my to do list is huge. First thing on the list is to write her teachers for homework since she wasn't there so far to ask this week, and schedule after school tutoring sessions for my son. I need more time! But then who doesn't?

My neighborhood is also fighting the school behind our house that is planning on fencing off the school, which puts it in our backyards. Well, the easement behind our house. The principal is out of control and isn't backing down, so we're not giving up until it's actually up. It's taking an incredible amount of emotional energy that I just don't have to give right now. So, on today's agenda is to write even more letters. Sigh.

Hope ya'll have a good day! The kids have a two hour delay, so I'm still lounging around in bed. Slacker! Heh heh...
Go to Top of Page

QuiltyMom
True Blue Farmgirl

50 Posts

Jan
Falls Church VA
USA
50 Posts

Posted - Dec 11 2013 :  03:16:45 AM  Show Profile
Oh, and those blankets are adorable!
Go to Top of Page

Bearclover
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

Bunny
Gig Harbor Wa
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Dec 11 2013 :  2:36:30 PM  Show Profile
Ok, so the posse had to drag my butt back in here. I'm here!

Thanksgiving was great with my kids. We had lots of food and good movies to watch. We all went to Portland for a day. They enjoyed that. Went to Saturday market and a great little pub restaurant for lunch.
They left that Sunday about 2am. That is the hardest part for me. It took a few days to feel better. I miss them so much. My youngest is going into the Marines January 6. I'm not too happy about it. I don't think he realizes what he is in for. I'll see him for his graduation in April.
My mom is still in California. She plans on staying the whole winter. It is nice to have the house to myself. Although I will be alone for Christmas.

I got the proofs for my two magazine articles. They look wonderful plus I found out I get paid! That was a wonderful surprise.
I haven't had any more sales on my Etsy store. But I keep sewing. No giving up now.

That's about it. The weather is cold, I got food poisoning and was down for a few days. Other than that, I'm doing good.

Cherime, good luck with your sales. The blanket is very cute.

Until later....

Bunny

Farmgirl number 3738
My blogs:
www.curiousorangecat.com
Handmade stuff http://www.etsy.com/shop/CuriousOrangeCat?ref=ss_profile

Not all who wander are lost.../
Plan to improvise
Go to Top of Page

Cherime
True Blue Farmgirl

1222 Posts

Cherime
Wasilla Alaska
USA
1222 Posts

Posted - Dec 11 2013 :  6:54:30 PM  Show Profile
OK this is the second one. kids

Cherime
Go to Top of Page

tea_lady_tammy
True Blue Farmgirl

1485 Posts

Tammy
NE
USA
1485 Posts

Posted - Dec 11 2013 :  6:56:07 PM  Show Profile
Hi ladies,
just stopping in before tea and reading and then bed. It is still so cold here. I just am exhausted by the time I get home. I am looking forward to vacation. The butterflies are crazy...need I say more. I told them Santa is leaving them coal if I talk to him...hahahah

I am trying to get Christmas finished up so I can just be done. So far not much luck buying locally. So been doing a lot of shopping on line and have decided I like that. No crowds.

Peggy did you put me down for june or july for tea swap? I just was wondering. Need a summer month with school.

well not much happening here. I am ready for bed.
love to you all
Tammy

Tea is like being in the stars with God.

Visit my blog~Today Is The Day
http://todayanewday.wordpress.com
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Dec 12 2013 :  09:26:34 AM  Show Profile
TEA SWAP SIGN-UP SHEET 2014

JANUARY- Peggy/LadyInRed

FEBUARY- Darlene Riboldi

MARCH- Patsy Shuman

APRIL- Judith Lickteig/Forgetmenot

MAY- Luanne /Beekeepersgirl

JUNE- Judy/Herblady55

JULY- Tammy/TeaLadyTammy

AUGUST- Cheri/Cherime

SEPTEMBER- Bunny/ Bearclover

OCTOBER-Heather Neeper/nndairy

NOVEMBER- Tammy/Prairie Gypsy

DECEMBER- Mel/ Kirksmom

OK PORCHIE SISTERS...PLEASE DO NOT SIGN UP UNLESS YOU ARE WILLING TO FOLLOW THROUGH WITH THIS COMMITMENT.

IT IS A LOT OF FUN AND EVERYONE GETS VERY CREATIVE IN SENDING OUT THE LATEST AND GREATEST NEW TEAS FOR US TO TRY.

IF YOU WANT TO SIGN UP FOR ONE OF THE REMAINING MONTHS...JUST EMAIL ME AND YOU WILL BE ADDED TO THE LIST. IF TWO OR MORE PEOPLE WANT THE SAME MONTH THEN IT IS WHOM EVER EMAILED IN THEIR REQUEST FIRST AND THEN I WILL JUST GIVE YOU THE NEXT CLOSEST MONTH.

LOVE AND HUGS,

PEGGY

Farmgirl #1326

Edited by - LadyInRed on Jan 11 2014 12:40:41 PM
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Dec 12 2013 :  09:44:46 AM  Show Profile

Cherime...that is the C.U.T.E.S.T. Blanket ever!!! Love, Love, Love it!!!

Teacher Tammy...hope the above post answers your question My Sweet Porchie. LOL

OK...I'm determined these Christmas Cards are getting done today!!! So, I am off
probably until tomorrow. Have My Bible Study Christmas Party Tonight.

Love and Hugs,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326

Go to Top of Page

nndairy
True Blue Farmgirl

2991 Posts

Heather
Wapakoneta Ohio
USA
2991 Posts

Posted - Dec 12 2013 :  11:29:47 AM  Show Profile
Every time I come to the porch I spend so much time reading about everyone else that I don't have time to post. Please forgive me - I'm not trying to be rude - but I want to post about the wonderful weekends I've had. The Saturday after Thanksgiving was my birthday and my family came down from Michigan. We went to Christmas in the village (basically just a holiday open house kind of thing). We walked through all the shops. Here's my favorite. It's an old barn turned into a shop:

There's a cupcake shop that was moving and we were there on the last day they were open. They just so happen to have a giant mint chocolate cupcake that my husband and I split. They also had a rootbeer one that my sister got. It was surprisingly very good! On our way to the airport café for lunch I made my husband pull over for a picture. I've always loved a Massey Ferguson 1155 tractor. I've told my husband many times that I'm going to have one someday. Guess what was beside the road for sale.....

Unfortunately we don't have the extra $9,500 right now so the picture will have to work. Since my family was down we waited until Sunday evening to celebrate with my in-laws. My husband decorates my cake and this year it was so cute I had to share:

Didn't he do a great job?

Then this past weekend we went and got our Christmas tree. It was great because this year there was snow!!!

I posted more pictures on the holiday board if you want to see them.
Unfortunately I need to get back to gift making. I'm way behind because I caught the cold/sinus infection bug last Monday. Luckily I'm feeling much better now. In case I don't get to post again before hand - I hope all you porchies have a wonderful Christmas and a blessed new year!!

Heather
Farmgirl Sister #4701
http://nndairy.blogspot.com/

Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Dec 12 2013 :  11:34:41 AM  Show Profile
Heather...Love your beautiful Pictures...you young and gorgeous thing you!!!

Your husband made the cutest cake! He is talented!!!!

Merry Christmas to YOU and Yours!!!

Love and Hugs,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326

Go to Top of Page

Cherime
True Blue Farmgirl

1222 Posts

Cherime
Wasilla Alaska
USA
1222 Posts

Posted - Dec 12 2013 :  11:42:45 AM  Show Profile
august again.
I loved those faces on the little kids. i love that one as well.

Cherime
Go to Top of Page

Kirksmom71
True Blue Farmgirl

873 Posts

Mel
Dallas Texas
USA
873 Posts

Posted - Dec 12 2013 :  3:00:53 PM  Show Profile
Heather....you are a cutie! And love the b-day cake....your hubby is pretty creative!

Cherime....love the blankets!

Peggy....I would like to join the tea swap...are you accepting new participants...December would be good...so I would have the year to see just how it works! I'll email you. Your grandson is adorable...and so are the girls!

TLTammy...sorry your butterflies are giving you such a rough time this year! Maybe Christmas break will give them a boost in attitude...at least we can hope! :)

Jan(Slacker)..... I think you should grab all the down time you can get!

Luanne.....sorry to hear you have the 'crud'...hope you are better soon!

My best to all,
Mel

Sassy City Girl with Farmgirl Fantasies!
Go to Top of Page

Cherime
True Blue Farmgirl

1222 Posts

Cherime
Wasilla Alaska
USA
1222 Posts

Posted - Dec 12 2013 :  8:47:18 PM  Show Profile
Some authors are doing a Special Scots Christmas party on line with the 'dates' they are bringing. I could not resist. Here is pix I posted of my date now and forever. Irreplaceable.

Cherime
Go to Top of Page

Cherime
True Blue Farmgirl

1222 Posts

Cherime
Wasilla Alaska
USA
1222 Posts

Posted - Dec 12 2013 :  8:49:04 PM  Show Profile
The picture it did not post.

Cherime
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Dec 12 2013 :  11:46:15 PM  Show Profile
Cherime and Mel...I have you both down for your requested months.

If you go back up to my Post you will see the names being put in as we fill in the months.

Blessings and Hugs,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326

Go to Top of Page

Kirksmom71
True Blue Farmgirl

873 Posts

Mel
Dallas Texas
USA
873 Posts

Posted - Dec 13 2013 :  08:33:48 AM  Show Profile
Thanx Peggy...just emailed you!

Cherime.....what a great looking fellow!

It's finally in the 40's in North Texas! I was not so happy with the coooold! But it's raining....guess I should be happy 'cause it's not turning to ice! The metroplex was literally shutdown for three/four days due to the last icy weather front and they say we will be in the 70's next week and back to the freezing temps Christmas week! HUH?????????

Happy Friday the 13th!1 It is a lucky day for me...hope the rest of you are blessed in all ways!

My best to all,
Mel

Sassy City Girl with Farmgirl Fantasies!
Go to Top of Page

nndairy
True Blue Farmgirl

2991 Posts

Heather
Wapakoneta Ohio
USA
2991 Posts

Posted - Dec 13 2013 :  08:34:20 AM  Show Profile
Peggy - I sent you an e-mail.

Heather
Farmgirl Sister #4701
http://nndairy.blogspot.com/

Go to Top of Page

tea_lady_tammy
True Blue Farmgirl

1485 Posts

Tammy
NE
USA
1485 Posts

Posted - Dec 14 2013 :  4:55:45 PM  Show Profile
Howdy porchies,
today was finally bearable outside. It was 30 which is a heatwave after this past two weeks. It felt wonderful. Went to see my sons wrestle today. One got first. The other fourth. the one who got fourth is having some back issues so we are taking him to the dr on Monday to see if we can get to the bottom of it. Tomorrow is my grandson's first Christmas program. So this grandma is driving three hours to see him and then back home. But I wouldn't miss it for the world. He is so darn cute.

only one more week of school with my onery butterflies. We have party on Friday and then two whole weeks of bliss...
Tuesday my bible study group is having a party as we finish up our study before we take a break. I am looking forward to that.
well I am off to have some tea and crochet. My blanket is starting to look a like a blanket.
Peggy thank you for putting me down for July for tea swap.

love to you all
Tammy

Tea is like being in the stars with God.

Visit my blog~Today Is The Day
http://todayanewday.wordpress.com
Go to Top of Page

katmom
True Blue Farmgirl

17023 Posts

Grace
WACAL Gal WashCalif.
USA
17023 Posts

Posted - Dec 14 2013 :  6:10:32 PM  Show Profile
I actually took time today to clean up some paper work (filing) and as I sat at my writing desk,,, I noticed the Robins doing what they do best,,, hopping and a bobbin around the grass looking for worms/bugs... then the ScubJays flew in... I did manage to get my filing done, but it took me longer then it should have... but I don't mind, it was fun being entertained by the birds...
Does that make me a 'bird brain'? lol! snork, giggle!

and as you can see... I wasn't alone... lol!

>^..^<
Happiness is being a katmom and Glamping Diva!

www.katmom4.blogspot.com & http://graciesvictorianrose.blogspot.com

Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Dec 14 2013 :  10:52:03 PM  Show Profile
Hi My Porchies...had a good day spent with youngest son and family.
My son and I first took the baby with us and let mommy sleep in...she has been
having kidney problems and it has been keeping her from getting enough rest.
My son, baby and Grandmama went to Starbucks and had coffee, fed the baby
breakfast and just sat and visited for awhile. Then we went to Costco...as my
son wanted to see if they carried the Organic Hams again this year and they
didn't but I got my toilet paper and paper towels there and then we left. Mommy
called and so we went and picked her up. Dropped my tissues off at my Apartment
then went to Portland. They took me to lunch at a new burger place...that makes
the best burgers. I had a blue-cheese Burger and they cook their french fries in
truffle oil. Wow...they were sooooooooooooo good. Non-greasy and so flavorful.

Then we went for Vegan Ice-cream. And by then it was almost 5 and getting dark...
so they brought me home and came in for about 30 minutes to change the baby etc.
My grandson is just so cute and adorable. His grandpapa came home right before
they left so he got to see them for a few minutes too.

My husband fell outside this morning taking the dog out. He slipped in mud and
his feet went out from underneath him. Some guy in the Apartments saw him fall
so, he came and helped him up. I was worried about him being hurt but he said
that this time it was only his pride that was hurt. He is a little sore tonight
and will probably hurt more tomorrow. It seems the second and third days are when
the pain usually sets in.

I hope we both feel up to Church tomorrow. We told the kids we would try to meet
them at the 11:00 service.

Grace...it looks like the cat was having a good time watching the birds too. He or she looks
pretty intent. LOL

Teacher Tammy...enjoy your grandsons performance! Hope your one son's back is OK. And hey, 1 st and
4th Place is great!!! Glad that Christmas break is getting closer for you!!! Counting Down the Days
I'm sure.

Heather...I got your email and have you down for the Tea Swap.

Well, do we have any Susan Branch fans on The Porch? I just got her latest book "A Fine Romance". Just
started it but really enjoying it. It is one that you have to buy in Hard Cover because it is not one
I would think would be as good on an E-Reader.
Also, there is a Book out right now that I would like to recommend to Our Mystery Fans...It is Called:
The Great Pearl Heist. It is based on a true story about a strand of Pink Pearls that are stolen and
Scotland Yard tries to solve the caper. It takes place around the 1920's I believe. This String of Pearls
is worth twice as Much as The Hope Diamond. If you figured it on Today's Jewelry Market these Pearls
would be worth something like $270 Million Dollars. I have not read this book yet...just picked it out
for the Book My Reading Group will read for January. It just sounded so interesting I thought I would tell
you girls about it. I found it on Audible for $5.50 and not much more on Kindle at around $9.00. Amazon has
it for $8.50 in Hard Cover and you can get it at Barnes and Noble in Paper for $16.99. Lots of options.

OK...off to read. Have been enjoying Some Gingerbread Tea this week. If you have never tried it before...I
recommend it.

Night My Porchies,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326

Go to Top of Page

Bearclover
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

Bunny
Gig Harbor Wa
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Dec 15 2013 :  10:09:39 AM  Show Profile
Peggy, you can put me down for September for the tea exchange.

Bunny

Farmgirl number 3738
My blogs:
www.curiousorangecat.com
Handmade stuff http://www.etsy.com/shop/CuriousOrangeCat?ref=ss_profile

Not all who wander are lost.../
Plan to improvise
Go to Top of Page

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3470 Posts

Judy
Louisville Ohio(Stark Co)
USA
3470 Posts

Posted - Dec 15 2013 :  10:36:59 AM  Show Profile
Hi Gals, it's snowing lightly outside/30/gray. Yesterday and last night we had, in order, lots of snow-rain-more light snow but in the 40's all night. Crazy. It's a stay in and read and drink tea kind of day.
Peg, It took me 2 days to get my cards all done. It use to only take one, but I'm past the days of rush, rush, rush to get them done. Now I recline and sip tea and do it leisurely. hahaha
Put me down for September please for the TeaSwap. Thank You! Thanks for Hosting this year!
Now, ya'll give her ANY trouble and I WILL put my hands on my hips! *giggle*
I love blue cheese burgers! mmmmm What do French fries in truffle oil taste like. Some say that truffles taste very earthy...so...does that mean...like dirt, how-be-it, good, rich dirt. hahaha SO...I'm thinking, potatoes with the (good) dirt left on. hahahahahahaha Explain please!!!
OMGosh, I sure hope your hubby is ok. Last time he fell....oh dear....
That Scotland Yard mystery sounds like my kind of read. Thanks! I'll check it out.
Cherime, I love that "kids" blanket....so sweet! Chubby little cherubs!
Jan, help me out here...my "little gray cells"(as Poirot says)((British show I watch))are in need of nourishment.....is the school putting a fence up on YOUR property? I need a few more words here to understand what you mean. Thanks!
Heather, Happy Belated 34th Birthday to you. Looks like you had fun. You have a great smile girl! When I look at you smiling I find myself smiling. It's contagious! Love that cake. So clever. Give hubby a pat on the back from me. Wow! Those trees are so full....how pretty. You must have a lot of floor space to fill in.
So, even though I can't drive one...what is it about tractors that we love so much? At the county fairs I love just gawking at the tractors for awhile...'er...too long! hahaha
Merry Christmas to you and yours too!
Grace, I love watching and feeding the birds in my backyard. We feed year round and have some pretty interesting varieties to enjoy daily...even a coopers hawk that swoops in occasionally for a feathered snack. They are all beautiful to me.
awwwwww.....just look at that adorable squishy kitty mug. What's his name? I'm a kitty mama too. Rascal rules this domain. Dogs have owners-cats have servants! hahaha He goes outside on a leash every time we go out to work in the yard, enjoy the patio and front porch and occasionally hubby *plomps* him in a snowdrift and he shows no sign of alarm. He trusts us. If Mom&Dad says it's ok...then it must be ok! *giggle* He fetches, sits up&lays down on command. And he LOOOOVES when the doorbell rings. He just KNOWS it's someone to see him. hahaha He loves posing for pics too...looks all smug and cute! We use to have our house cats in 3's, but when they were all gone and we got Rascal, and tried to introduce other kittens, he said..."Umm...No!" So, he is the only one who owns us at this time. hahaha
Well, I think I shall go do ... SOMETHING! My butts flat from sitting here so long. *giggle*
Have a GREAT SonDay gals!
Stay warm and safe!

Sister-chick# 905(Sept.14th 2009)
Judy
French-Hugs&Squeezles!
"Hey...Don't Make Me Put My Hands On My Hips!"
"The last thing I want to do is hurt you...but it is on my list!"
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 669 A Farm of My Own: Previous Topic VIrtual Porch Sitting - Come Join Us! Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page