Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 A Farm of My Own
 VIrtual Porch Sitting - Come Join Us!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author A Farm of My Own: Previous Topic VIrtual Porch Sitting - Come Join Us! Next Topic
Page: of 669

forgetmenot
True Blue Farmgirl

3602 Posts

Judith
Nora Springs IA
USA
3602 Posts

Posted - Apr 12 2013 :  08:07:42 AM  Show Profile
Good morning, Porchies...I've been off in a fog for awhile; but, working my way back to you babes. lol.
Judy, you could write a book "Moving Mamma". It sounds tiring, but aren't you glad you can do it. I received your teas, card, and tucks! They are both new teas for me. Will try them on Tuesday when SIL comes to visit. She wants help cutting 2" quilt pieces. I loved the safety pin pin. How pretty! It goes right on my denim jacket to dress it up! Loved those little tea party tucks too! Never can get enough of Maxine! Wow, how many years have we been reading her wit? Thank you!
Terri and Peggy, Those flower pics sure made my day. I'm looking out the window at mud, rain and lots of birds. We have a lot of wild turkeys. One travels alone. I have named her One. So, I look out the window and can cay "There's One".
Cherime, enjoyed seeing the pic of GDD. She does look like a sweetie and her small charge looks very at home with her. Thanks for sharing. I do love putting faces to names. Talk to you all soon..I hope.

Farmgirl sister #3926

"Courage is not the absence of fear, but the belief that something is more important than fear." Ambrose Red Moon
Go to Top of Page

Lieberkim
True Blue Farmgirl

839 Posts

Kimberly
Sunnyside WASHINGTON
USA
839 Posts

Posted - Apr 12 2013 :  10:37:22 AM  Show Profile
So today is a difficult day. This would be my 10th Anniversary. He'll have the kids this weekend so I'm thinking I'll take myself out for supper! Would appreciate prayers today. A decade ago today I was saying vows and today I'm in divorce proceedings. Nothing right about that.

Excuse the mess & the noise, my children are making happy memories

Sister #4045
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Apr 12 2013 :  11:12:23 AM  Show Profile
Kimberly...I am so sorry. I know that life doesn't seem fair right now and it's not. But Jesus promised never
to leave you nor forsake you. And He will be your husband.

Take yourself out to dinner and enjoy yourself...it doesn't have to be all doom and gloom. It is what you make
it.

Love and Hugs,
peggy

Farmgirl #1326
http://ladyinredsite.blogspot.com

"Leave Your Cares Behind...Join Us On The Porch"

"I'm only as strong as the caffeine I drink, the hair-spray I use and the Girlfriends that I have."

When I was a lonely wallflower, Jesus asked me to dance. Then he asked me to be His!
Go to Top of Page

jan49829
True Blue Farmgirl

2428 Posts

Janet
Winter Haven Florida
USA
2428 Posts

Posted - Apr 12 2013 :  6:35:27 PM  Show Profile
Kimberly, so sorry that today is a hard day for you. Go treat yourself and enjoy doing something for you. Things will get easier as time goes by. I had a hard time with my first divorce also. I did not believe in divorce, so that made it harder. I used to say that death is final, divorce isn't. I did alot of going back and forth, took almost 2 years to finally finalize it. Remember, we are here for you.
Today is my birthday, and woke up to almost a foot of snow on the ground and very windy. Had to shovel to get out of the yard to go to work. I am thankful I did not get stuck. Had a great day. Worked, then went for pizza with hubby, son and daughter. Then came home and had a nice visit. It was nice. Now I am officially a senior citizen. 62, the "golden Years", I know I will enjoy it more once we travel and get out of this cold weather.
Beautiful flowers, and the scenery and GDD, Cherime. Don't think I will see any flowers outdoors any time soon. We saw grass for a little over a day, now it is all white again, and more snow and rain is expected all next week.
Have a great evening,

Janet
Farmgirl Sister #3340

http://hardatworkcrafts.blogspot.com

http://Jan49829.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Cherime
True Blue Farmgirl

1222 Posts

Cherime
Wasilla Alaska
USA
1222 Posts

Posted - Apr 12 2013 :  6:52:13 PM  Show Profile
Kim, Praying. Hugs

CMF
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Apr 12 2013 :  11:48:38 PM  Show Profile
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JANET...hope you had a great birthday...sounds like it was nice. I am going to be 62 in Oct. So, we
are the same age. But believe me there is no such thing as the "Golden Years"...it's a lie! lol

Judith...keep working your way back girlfriend...we have missed you.
So happy to see your smilen face on The Porch today.

Kimberly...did you got out to dinner sweet girl? Praise God that you have your beautiful children...to give you purpose.
My children were the reason I got up every day and put one foot in front of the other...and kept going. And I can look
back at two failed marriages without regret because I was blessed with a wonderful son from each of those marriages. They
were the very best thing that happened in those marriages and I would have gone through it all over again to have these
wonderful men in my life. Like Janet said...being a Christian I was always against divorce...and it was never my idea.
But God healed me from each of those broken relationships. Praise His Holy Name!

Cherime...another beautiful picture!!!

Well, today I went with Shane & Sadie to tour The Birthing rooms and the entire Birthing Center. It is in a new Hospital
and very nice. They will have a lovely (more at home) experience at This birthing Center. And they haven't decided yet it
they are going to allow the Grandma's in with them or not. We both want to be there...but I want Sadie to want us there
So, I am not pushing...I will just wait for her decision.

Tomorrow is her second Shower and I am looking forward to attending that too. My DIL and oldest Grand-daughter will be coming
from Spokane for the Shower...so that will be fun for me.

Well, I need to get to sleep...I am very warn out tonight due to all the rain.

Hugs Girls,
peggy

Farmgirl #1326

"I'm only as strong as the caffeine I drink, the hair-spray I use and the Girlfriends that I have."

When I was a lonely wallflower, Jesus asked me to dance. Then he asked me to be His!

Edited by - LadyInRed on Apr 12 2013 11:50:58 PM
Go to Top of Page

Cherime
True Blue Farmgirl

1222 Posts

Cherime
Wasilla Alaska
USA
1222 Posts

Posted - Apr 13 2013 :  10:02:14 AM  Show Profile
Hey Jan welcome to the senior club. Hope it was a good one.

CMF
Go to Top of Page

queenmushroom
True Blue Farmgirl

985 Posts

Lorena
Centerville Me
USA
985 Posts

Posted - Apr 13 2013 :  12:36:06 PM  Show Profile
Love the flowers. Nice touch to the porch." Prayers to all who are having a tough time today. Nice to meet all the "newer bees ". Birthday wishes to all. Now going to make a cup of stash black chair tea and work on some crocheting.

Have a good day all.
Lorie

Patience is worth a bushel of brains...from a chinese fortune cookie
Go to Top of Page

jan49829
True Blue Farmgirl

2428 Posts

Janet
Winter Haven Florida
USA
2428 Posts

Posted - Apr 13 2013 :  3:31:16 PM  Show Profile
Judy, thank you for the birthday card and the tea. It made my day when I got home from work. I will enjoy the tea during the week, for sure.
We are still getting snow off and on all day today. There just seems to be n end to it.
So far, I have no plans for next week, except out for breakfast on Wednesday with my sister, and work on Friday. It seems like a long time since I had some days to do whatever I want. Unfortunetly, we are in for more crappy weather all week, so that leaves being outdoors out. Oh well, maybe I can get some sewing done. That would be nice.
Hope you are all having a great day,

Janet
Farmgirl Sister #3340

Go to Top of Page

HemetGardener
True Blue Farmgirl

573 Posts

Terri
Hemet CA
USA
573 Posts

Posted - Apr 13 2013 :  3:53:50 PM  Show Profile  Send HemetGardener a Yahoo! Message
Hi All,
Come join me for the afternoon on my porch in California. I just want to share this nice weather, I don't want to make anyone feel bad. I just cut the roses from my garden to take to an event tonight.
Enjoy.
Terri

Go to Top of Page

forgetmenot
True Blue Farmgirl

3602 Posts

Judith
Nora Springs IA
USA
3602 Posts

Posted - Apr 13 2013 :  4:23:50 PM  Show Profile
Kim, I hope your weekend is going a little better by now. I'm praying for you too.

Hey, Jan..can you imagine..DH and I are hoping to retire in Iron Mtn.! He loves the cold..and he's promised to keep me warm.

I missed today's baptism for step-GGD. Spent all day in bed w/fibro. This one hit like a brick.

Such pretty flower and farmgirl photos coming in! Thanks all for sharing.

Farmgirl sister #3926

"Courage is not the absence of fear, but the belief that something is more important than fear." Ambrose Red Moon
Go to Top of Page

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3470 Posts

Judy
Louisville Ohio(Stark Co)
USA
3470 Posts

Posted - Apr 13 2013 :  10:18:15 PM  Show Profile
Jan, so glad you had a pick-me-up after your hard day at work. *giggle* Hope you like the teas.So sorry that the snow just won't leave yuns alone! grrrr "Snow,snow go away,come again another day...or month....or year...oh, just go away!!!" *giggle* There, that otta do it! LOL
Lorena, Stash has some nice teas. I really like them to carry in my purse. I hate when you ask a restaurant for tea,and all they bring is a hot cup of water and a no-name teabag. WHAT!!! I'm not drinking that! hahaha So, I bring out my own stash(pun intended)and have a GOOD cuppa!!! Cheers!
Terri, nice picture! And you got those roses outta your garden??? Already??? I'm jealous! hahaha Of course you DO live in CA! They are gorgeous!
Poor Judith,so sorry that you had to stay in bed. Some of you Gals really do take a beating with fibro. That's just crummy!!!
Well,I mopped and mopped and mopped and mopped ....( 1,2,3,4) yup...4 times mopping Mama's kitchen and hallway and bath today. The kitchen is a white vinyl tile with a design in it.Half that design was dirt! hahaha I used spic'n span and bleach plus a little bartenders friend on a scrubby sponge for the spots,then clear water.Wasn't happy with the now-white spots showing up so I did the spic'n span again,then a vinegar-water mopping and it's still spotty and dull. It's an old floor...it ain't gonna be perfect(so I tell myself) hahaha I STILL smell bleach(in my head)and I think I got a buzz! ~~whew~~ Monday I'll move her frige-food over there and run the sweeper over the whole place and sweep out all those huge,old floor registers. They are gross....but I see coins down there. MINE!!! hahaha. Then she moves in on Tuesday. THEN I'm taking my relax-sleep herbs going to bed for a couple of days!hahaha (CRASH)
Oh, somebody asked me(forget who)what those herbs were,I forgot until now. Dunno why,it's not like I've been distracted or anything.*giggle*
It's a Solaray Sleep Blend SP-17. It has valeriaan,hops,skullcap,passion flower,dandelion,chamomile,marshmallow&hawthorn. It's such a wonderful capsule to relax me that I can use it to have dental work done along with Ibuprofen,and I don't feel a thing. I can't use novacaine,I'm allergic.I use it for my back troubles,along with Ibuprofen too. Works wonders. It's a natural muscle relaxer.
My hubby uses it on nights that he can't sleep too.
Well, Gals, I'm whooped.Going to the roost!
Nite Fellow-Chickies!

Sister-chick# 905(Sept.14th 2009)
Judy
French-Hugs&Squeezles!
"Hey...Don't Make Me Put My Hands On My Hips!"
"The last thing I want to do is hurt you...but it is on my list!"

Edited by - herblady55 on Apr 13 2013 10:23:51 PM
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Apr 14 2013 :  12:05:02 AM  Show Profile
Jan...buggers I was hoping you would have got my birthday card today too. Well, hopefully Monday. I think I mailed it Wednesday.'

Hi Lorena...glad to see you on the Porch today!

Terri...lovely picture of you and your Roses. How beautiful. I can see the sun in the back ground too...you have everyone in snow and rain country Jealous!!! LOL

Judith...sorry the Fibro is kicking your backside too girlfriend. I almost didn't go to the Baby Shower today because of mine. But I took meds and slept almost up until Baby Shower time...left myself just enough time to get ready. At the end of the Shower my Fatigue hit...came home and slept about an hour.
Tonight stronger meds as I am hurting from head to toe.

Judy...I am drinking the chili tea as I type. It has a warm soothing flavor. I really like it. Do you buy it in store or on line? Will have to get some more of that. I know my youngest and oldest sons would like it too.

Praying you get Mama moved and that you both get the rest you need. Even if you are doing 95% of the work...I am sure she is exhausted...just because of her age.

I am tired just thinking about you two doing that again.

I still carry the cute tea poach that Judith made me in my purse so I don't have to have those boring no name teas also.

And I just got a cute one from my Secret Sister too and I have one from Bunny in one of my other purses. Those are just the handiest little life-savers.

I take Sleep MD every night it has Valarian Root, Melatonin, Passion Flower Extract, and Q10. It is drug free.
And you can buy it over the counter. I cannot sleep at night without it. If I run out...I am gauranteed I will be up most of the night...so, I never let myself run out of it.
The one thing your product has that sleep md does not have is a muscle relaxer. I have to take a prescription Muscler relaxer for the fibro.

Well, the Second Baby Shower was lovely. About 20 women came (many more were invited) but a lot of her friends are from Beaverton Oregon where she grew up...and they flat out didn't want to drive that far. So, they are going to do a third shower for her in Beaverton in a couple of weeks.
So, that will be nice.
Got to love on my Grand-daughter and had a great time...despite how I was feeling. If I can put myself in a Zone of Fun...where a lot is going on and I have no time to think about how much I hurt...then I can usually make it a few hours.

OK...of to bed girls.
Have a Wonderful
Lord's Day!

Hugs and Snugs,
Peg

Farmgirl #1326

Go to Top of Page

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3470 Posts

Judy
Louisville Ohio(Stark Co)
USA
3470 Posts

Posted - Apr 14 2013 :  10:24:30 AM  Show Profile
Hi Peg, Actually, there's no muscle relaxer in my blend,per say,it's just that all those herbs work together to create a muscle relaxer. I really love it.Even my dentist said he couldn't believe that I can use it for dental work. He said that "they'd be peeling me off the ceiling without novacaine!" lol He's a funny man.
As for the tea,I got it at a local Mom&Pop discount store. I'd never seen it before either and was excited to try something new.I love the warming effect. Everyone I've shared it with says the same thing. Added plus:Cayenne helps with pain too! *wink* It's ALL GOOD!
I did look on-line and the cheapest place I found it was luckyvitamin.com.It was $3.15 for a box of 16. I wish they made bigger boxes.
Well, off to enjoy some sunshine. It's weak but it's there.60 degrees at 1PM.
Toodles!

Sister-chick# 905(Sept.14th 2009)
Judy
French-Hugs&Squeezles!
"Hey...Don't Make Me Put My Hands On My Hips!"
"The last thing I want to do is hurt you...but it is on my list!"
Go to Top of Page

shanda
True Blue Farmgirl

522 Posts

Shanda
Broken Bow OK
USA
522 Posts

Posted - Apr 14 2013 :  12:42:57 PM  Show Profile
Happy Sunday to all. I hope everyone is getting some Rest, some family time, and of-course some God time!

Shanda

Farmgirl #4233
Go to Top of Page

tea_lady_tammy
True Blue Farmgirl

1485 Posts

Tammy
NE
USA
1485 Posts

Posted - Apr 14 2013 :  6:03:55 PM  Show Profile
Good evening ladies,
It was finally a nice today here and I was able to get outside and do some planning for flowers, herbs, and such. Last year that was not possible with moving so I am very excited to get going. But will have to wait until it warms up further.
Here is the view to the south of my farm. I thought it was so peaceful to take in yesterday.

They say we are to have another week of feel like winter. I will be so glad when spring is here for good. But I can't complain about the much needed moisture. We had had over 3 inches of rain this week and it was much needed. The farmers are very happy too. God is good.
well off to have tea and read a bit.
love to you all
Tammy

Tea is like being in the stars with God.

Visit my blog~If Teacups Talked http://frommyteacup.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Apr 15 2013 :  12:02:42 AM  Show Profile
Evening Porchies...

Judy...the tea didn't help with any pain at all but it sure tasted nummy! I have to find out where to buy it.

Teacher Tammy...that is a pretty picture of your Farm. We too are suppose to get another week of rain. Hope they are wrong
for both of us.

Shanda...where are the pictures of the Cabin girl...we are all dying for a look-see!

Well, today I planted my 2 tomato plants (1 Early Girl Red and One Orange Heirloom) and 4 Zucchini Plants. Did them in
large Containers...and now I am a happy girl again...growing some veggies. Didn't have to put them on the Porch, put
them under my kitchen window. And I put a cute Garden Art Mexican Frog out there to guard everything. LOL
And I swept off my Porch and uncovered the small round picnic table and got out all my Porch Art...Oh, it is just
inviting me to go sit out there with a cup a tea and a book.

Have any of you read The Beautiful Creatures Series of Books. I am just getting ready to start them with my Reading Group.
My DIL loved them.

Well, that is all...another day of dealing with pain but it was milder today.

Sweet Dreams,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326

Edited by - LadyInRed on Apr 15 2013 12:05:38 AM
Go to Top of Page

jan49829
True Blue Farmgirl

2428 Posts

Janet
Winter Haven Florida
USA
2428 Posts

Posted - Apr 15 2013 :  11:02:36 AM  Show Profile
Peggy, I recieved the birthday card today. Thank you so much, I enjoyed it. Love the recipe cards and book mark also. That was so thoughtful of you.
Terri, How wonderful to have such nice weather.You look like you are enjoying it.
Tammy, what a great place you have there. Bet you can't wait to get started outdoors.
More later, have a great day.

Janet
Farmgirl Sister #3340

Go to Top of Page

Prairie Gypsy
True Blue Farmgirl

823 Posts

Tammy
Wolford North Dakota
USA
823 Posts

Posted - Apr 15 2013 :  2:21:44 PM  Show Profile
Hello everybody! Sorry I haven't stopped in to chat. Hopefully I can start making time for it soon.

Judy - Thank you so much for the tea. I absolutely LOVED the card you sent with the dog ripping the screen door. Made my day for sure. I can't wait to try the teas. Might try one this afternoon :O)

New director took over and I adore her :o) We're already making a lot of changes. We're finding more and more problems that we're also going to have to fix - so I can safely say my job is very secure lol. Best news - I got insurance finally!!!!! Good insurance too and they're paying 90% of it!!!! We were supposed to go to a 3 day tourism conference this week but with the storm predicted to hit yesterday we cancelled and are very glad we did. I'm still snowbound in my home as the plows haven't even made a single pass yet. We accumulated over 1.5 feet of snow between yesterday afternoon and this morning. Since I had a snow day I cleaned house :o/ One of the girls went out to the museum, or tried to, but the snow is so high there was no way she could get the iron gates open so we'll have to wait until one of the board members can get a plow out there to clear the gates.

My mom came to visit from Pennsylvania last week. She arrived last Saturday and left Friday. I think it went well. I was concerned about how it would go on many levels so it was a relief it did go well. Unfortunately the weather didn't cooperate much and was nasty while she was here so we didn't even get to take walks. I felt bad because committee meetings were scheduled right before she got here for several days she was here but there's nothing I could do about it.

I decided to learn how to do Tunisian crochet and started a baby afghan. I started with a more complicated pattern and went to a more basic one for this first one so I could get the stitches down easier. It's turning out nicely.

Okay, back to cleaning my bedroom, which is the last room to clean today :O) Have a great day everybody!

Farmgirl Sister # 2363
http://twilightburrough.blogspot.com/
Jamestown, ND
Go to Top of Page

Cherime
True Blue Farmgirl

1222 Posts

Cherime
Wasilla Alaska
USA
1222 Posts

Posted - Apr 15 2013 :  5:22:15 PM  Show Profile
Terri, looks nice and warm there.
Judy, thanks all got here ok which is a big deal in AK if stuff makes it through the PO without damage.
Peggy, good deal on the vegies.
Tammy, sounds like my speed to dive off into the deep end on a project first. I like the picture as well.
Shanda how is the cabin coming?
Judith, sorry to hear that the garbage hit you so hard.
My other GDD has a precancerous cervix and is going to have to have it removed. Please pray for that. She is taking it hard.
Also praying for the people in Boston. Wonder what evil bunch did that.
Blessings all. Hugs

CMF
Go to Top of Page

HemetGardener
True Blue Farmgirl

573 Posts

Terri
Hemet CA
USA
573 Posts

Posted - Apr 15 2013 :  5:50:27 PM  Show Profile  Send HemetGardener a Yahoo! Message
The nice weather in California was short-lived. We have had big clouds and cold (highs in the 60')for the last two days with no sun.
It seems like we have several days of cold cloudy and then the temps start to climb so I am hoping for a nice warm weekend.
Terri
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Apr 16 2013 :  12:24:55 AM  Show Profile
Evening My Lovelies...Good to see

RFMTammy on the Porch...goodness, we thought you fell of the face of the Earth girl or were buried under a pile of snow.
It's so Awesome that you adore the New Director...you just never know when there is a major change like that if it is going
to be good or bad. And Job Security and Insurance are both a PLUS PLUS!!

Terri...sounds like your day was exactly like ours was today. I want nice warm sunny days back again.

Janet...glad the birthday card showed finally.

I am very tired tonight and we have an Apartment Inspection in the Morning. All, I really have to do is run the
vacuum cleaner quickly and then head out for the day. The problem is...is that they could come early...so, it's
off to bed for me girls.

Don't feed the Night Mares,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326

Go to Top of Page

tea_lady_tammy
True Blue Farmgirl

1485 Posts

Tammy
NE
USA
1485 Posts

Posted - Apr 17 2013 :  5:55:01 PM  Show Profile
Evening from rainy, snowy, and cold Nebraska. Oh how I wish spring would come and stay. This is getting old to be wearing winter coats in mid April.
Judy got your tea and card today...can't wait to try the teas...the chocolate one will be my first one...a girl has got to have chocolate.

Peggy hope your inspection went well.

Welcome to the new ladies.

I am on the count down for school to be out. Although we have several summer work days but it is time for the butterflies and madame butterfly to have a break from each other. This weekend is our spring musical. I will be glad to have some routine back this next week.

well I am off to have some tea and read for a while.
Love to you all
Tammy

Tea is like being in the stars with God.

Visit my blog~If Teacups Talked http://frommyteacup.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

HemetGardener
True Blue Farmgirl

573 Posts

Terri
Hemet CA
USA
573 Posts

Posted - Apr 17 2013 :  6:37:07 PM  Show Profile  Send HemetGardener a Yahoo! Message
Hi all,
I went horseback riding today. It is such great therapy for me.
Terri
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Apr 17 2013 :  10:16:07 PM  Show Profile
Hi Girls...Oh Terri you look like you are having a great time on the horse out in the desert.
I am glad that it is good Therapy for you.

Teacher Tammy...when do you guys actually get out of School? I bet everyone is ready for a break.
The Inspection went fine. My husband assures me it is because I keep our place better than 90 percent
of the people around here. Don't know about that...but I do like a "Tidy" House.

I went to my favorite antique mall today and found a really cute low bench to sit plants on out on the Porch.
I love a good find!!! My problem was...is that I had LOTS of good finds today...but payday isn't until Monday...
so, I had to pick my favorite find and go with it. I was waiting for hubby to get out of a Dr. appt. so after
I shopped I had a piece of blueberry bread and something to drink and sat and read in my book....until he came.

I am reading "The Host" right now by Stephanie Myers...and it took me 20 chapters to really get into it...and now
I like it. In fact I am really enjoying it! Then my Reading Group is going to start reading Beautiful Creatures.
Well, in all actuality they have probably already started without me...I have to finish this book first, but I am
a fast reader.

I worked on the Porch again today and out in my small garden too. I will take pictures AND post when I am done. They
aren't really impressive but...they're all mine and I like them...so that is what counts. Loving what you have is
the best form of contentment there is.

I might need to round up a few of you Wanderers and Stragglers again! Bunny...maybe all who wander really are
"LOST" hee hee hee!

Oh, before I forget I bought the cutest book to read to Elijah...once he is born. It is called "The Napping House" by
Audrey Wood. It is a little hard book for babies...but when I saw the grandmama napping on the bed, I had to pick up
the book and read the story. Then I just had to buy it! It is My House To a Tea! I will love reading it to him.

Off tonight...very tired....Love and Squishies,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326

Edited by - LadyInRed on Apr 17 2013 10:21:52 PM
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 669 A Farm of My Own: Previous Topic VIrtual Porch Sitting - Come Join Us! Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page