Netty
True Blue Farmgirl

379 Posts

Lynette
Hardy Nebraska
USA
379 Posts

Posted - Jan 31 2013 :  11:33:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oh girls....I have been sick since Monday. Been to the Doc. 2 times and they swabbed my nose, came back neg. so they say no influenza. Went to the ER last night because I could hardly breath. They got me to breathing again and I slept all day today. I just don't know what to think about all of this, my daughter has it also. We have had body aches, low grade fever, sore throats, no appetite to wanting to eat everything in sight and so on.

Miranda....I love the work you have done on your dress and your head dress, just beautiful work.

Janet....we also got some snow here a couple days ago. School was canceled, but they went back today.

I am like Peggy, just because I don't say your name on here does not mean I am not thinking about you. You all take care and prayers are going up for all in need.

Netty
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6355 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6355 Posts

Posted - Feb 01 2013 :  12:11:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
evening girls....

Had a good day...felt great all day! It is so nice to be getting my energy back too.
I look forward to 3 or 4 more good weather days. And we are in the 50's. Almost feels like Spring. Almost!

Taught my Bible Study group tonight. Had a number of gals out sick. But we still had about 7 or 8 of us...had a great sharing time in the Word and fellowship is always sweet.

Miss Miranda...love, love, love the veil!! Soooooo pretty. Glam!

Netty...so sorry that you are so sick. Both you and your daughter. Seems like you have really been hit hard this winter. Get well girl! Praying for you!

Teacher Tammy...wow, it is hard for butterflies to sustain in such cold tempts. You all just flap your wings real hard and maybe it will keep them from freezing.

RFM Tammy...bad doggie eating all that yummy bread!!! I think I would have been rather upset having to get up at 4:30 to clean up her messes....and don't you hate it when it is in the carpeting?? Gross!

Hopeing that you will get along with the new director. Too bad they didn't hire the neat guy you liked. Sometimes it is easier working with men than women.

Hi Cherime....Bye Cherime!!! lol glad you popped on for a second to say hi!

Janet...I saw that there was an awful pile up in Michigan today with lives lost. That was so aweful. Your weather looks just nasty.

Many of you girls are really dealing with some hard winter weather. I feel for you.

Well...I need to get to bed. My gal is coming to clean tomorrow. I love her...she is just such a huge help to me. And she does it for peanuts (no not literally...but you know what I mean).

I have all the tea ready to go out in the mail with in the next couple of days. So, start being on the look out.

Nightie Night and Sweet Dreams
peggy

Farmgirl #1326
http://ladyinredsite.blogspot.com

"Leave Your Cares Behind...Join Us On The Porch"

"I'm only as strong as the caffeine I drink, the hair-spray I use and the Girlfriends that I have."

When I was a lonely wallflower, Jesus asked me to dance. Then he asked me to be His!

Edited by - LadyInRed on Feb 01 2013 12:15:08 AM
Go to Top of Page

Bearclover
True Blue Farmgirl

2376 Posts

Bunny
The Dalles OR
USA
2376 Posts

Posted - Feb 01 2013 :  09:07:36 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Netty, sorry you have been sick. I guess it is a bad one. My mom was sick in bed for a week. Too many people getting this crud. Hope you all feel better soon!

Bunny

Farmgirl number 3738
My blogs:
www.curiousorangecat.com
Handmade stuff http://www.etsy.com/shop/CuriousOrangeCat?ref=ss_profile

Fabric website: www.bunnyroseco.etsy.com

Not all who wander are lost.../
Plan to improvise
Go to Top of Page

Lieberkim
True Blue Farmgirl

839 Posts

Kimberly
Sunnyside WASHINGTON
USA
839 Posts

Posted - Feb 01 2013 :  09:18:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Tammy -45. Okay that falls under the category of COLD. There's just no way around it. It's COLD. The coldest I've ever seen is -60C. I hope I never do again!!! Now where I live it's considered frigid in the teens. Right now it kinda feels like the beginning of spring. And truly it won't be to much longer before they are in the fields.

Netty, hope you start to feel better soon. We all have the sniffles and fevers but we are managing. One advantage to homeschooling I guess is unless you are deathly ill you don't miss school!!

Miranda, I can't wait to see a picture of you modeling your dress and veil. You mentioned waist length hair.... sigh..... it will look wonderful. There are so many gorgeous things you can do with it.

I'm considering borrowing a little money and making a go at my animals as a business. I feel the need for an income with things being so uncertain. My parents are now in a position where it wouldn't harm them financially to get me started. Pray with me that I might do the right thing. I think I might have a shot with the rabbitry. It seems I do have quality animals so I can sell to the showing crowd and I might be able to set up a RAW feed for dogs. It could also be a part of the kids 4h project. A good learning experience for them. The goats and sheep, I know I'd have folks interested in the meat and folks have expressed interest in the milk too. I'm thinking maybe a co-op idea where folks buy shares in the animal. I have a chicken coop so I'm thinking about that too. And I would love to have Ancona ducks I just need a pond and some nesting boxes..... I'm considering getting panels instead of putting up more fencing, well, because things seem less than stable so the panels I can move around. It wouldn't be as handy but I could move the panels and make little grazing areas until I feel confident putting up fence. I don't have much land so I can't go hog wild but lot can be done in a small space if it's used wisely. And I was speaking with a lady recently that was talking about how most of her stuff is done on the barter system. She's a photographer so she trades photography for other things. I'm a big fan of the barter system. I just need to get things set up.

Excuse the mess & the noise, my children are making happy memories

Sister #4045
Go to Top of Page

shanda
True Blue Farmgirl

522 Posts

Shanda
Broken Bow OK
USA
522 Posts

Posted - Feb 01 2013 :  6:36:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kimberly, that sounds like a good idea. I think the barter system will become very important, even life saving in the coming years!

Netty hope your feeling better.

Miranda you are so talented. wow. really love the skirt and train and veil!

Peggy isn't nice when the weather breaks, and the day is clear and fibro lightens up!

My goodness, some of you gals live in very cold places! Burrr~

Please keep my grandparents in your prayers. Grandpa is lingering and it's very hard to watch, especially for Grandma. He now has only one lung working and struggles to breathe, his heart is failing and his kidneys are shutting down. Pray for peace for grandpa and comfort for grandma.

Tomorrow I start work on my little cabin. First we'll go to town to get a few supplies, then it'll be time to roll up my sleeves and get to work. I'll post before and after pics. A lot of wall paper to remove, wood walls to scrub and plumbing to fix. The cabin does not have heat or A/C, so my 1st big purchase will be something I've always wanted (since I was a little girl) A wood burning stove! The old fashion cast iron type, that have a cook top. Next winter, I'll heat my little home and cook stew in my cast iron Dutch oven, at the same time!
I plan to just go room by room and deep clean, paint and repair as I go. The logs outside haven't been cleaned or sealed in awhile, so that will have to happen soon. But I am truly over the moon!

I post some pics, hopefully tomorrow! Everyone have a great weekend.

Shanda

Farmgirl #4233
Go to Top of Page

Lieberkim
True Blue Farmgirl

839 Posts

Kimberly
Sunnyside WASHINGTON
USA
839 Posts

Posted - Feb 01 2013 :  7:52:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Shanda, I think I'm almost excited as you are!!!!! I wood cookstove! I've dreamed of owning one of those. How I'd love to learn to cook on one. Will you have the water reserve, oven and the warmer too???? I can't wait to see all your pictures and hear all the stories of the progress on your cabin. It will be a modern day Little House on the Prairie! My friends back home have a log house (definately NOT a cabin) I could ask them what they use on their logs if you haven't already decided what you want to do.

Sister #4045
Go to Top of Page

jan49829
True Blue Farmgirl

2422 Posts

Janet
Winter Haven Florida
USA
2422 Posts

Posted - Feb 01 2013 :  8:16:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
A quick post before I go to bed. It is -5 degrees here right now, gonna get colder before morning. Tammy, you are colder than we are, but that is all headed this way. Would you believe it rained on Tuesday? All this drastic weather change is so hard on the old bones and artificial joints. They tend to freeze.
Shanda, prayers for you and your family. I do hope your grandfather will be at peace without struggle or pain soon. My heart goes out to him and your grandmother. I am sure it is very hard on her.
Will post more tomorrow. Have a great evening,

Janet
Farmgirl Sister #3340

http://hardatworkcrafts.blogspot.com

http://Jan49829.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Netty
True Blue Farmgirl

379 Posts

Lynette
Hardy Nebraska
USA
379 Posts

Posted - Feb 01 2013 :  10:44:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey hey girlies....boy am I feeling so much better today. I feel human again. Just very weak and still not wanting to do to much. I did jump on the laundry and scaled up the side to throw some things into the washer. Man, my family is so bad about not taking care of themselves. I know it is all of my fault, but my goodness you would think when I can't do any of the things that need to be done they would kick in and help. My husband washed a few pans and put in one load of laundry and thought he really done something.

So any way the other night at the hospital they took a xray of my lungs to make sure I didn't have pneumonia and they found what they think might be a small nodule on one of my lungs. Ok here we go, they are wanting to do a cat scan and the nurse said since we don't have insurance we may have to wait for 6 months to take another xray to see if there is any difference. Don't worry I am not leaving that choice to her, I am just in a spot I really don't know what to do. I told my husband and I don't know what to think either. So I guess I will talk to my primiary Doc. and see what he says about it. Isn't life like a bowl of cherries, after they are eaten all you have are the pits!!!!!

So would you all keep me in your prayers, I know there are some praying warriors out there. Just to let you know I have given this over to God, like I told my daughter, there is nothing I can do right at this minute and God is in charge anyway. We have to put all our trust in him and let him guide us along.

Janet....I sure hate you are getting all of the very cold now. We had a warm front come through today, got up in the 30's just hope it is on it's way up there.

Bunny....thank you because I am feeling a lot better today. Tomorrow is going to be so much better, maybe I can go to town to do some of my trading, my fever has been gone for two days so I think I am not contagious anymore.

Shanda...keeping your grandparents in my prayers and your family.
Also, I so wish I had a little cabin like you. Sounds soooooooooooo neat and will be so cozy next winter with your wood burning stove. Have fun fixing it up.

Peggy....so happy for you with the pain relief. Pain is a bad bad thing. So have you been out with your little doggy. I am so sorry I am so bad with names, but isn't your little guys name Snickers? If it is I get a little gold star, hahahahahah.

Kim....I sure hope you get to go ahead with your animals. It sounds like a lot of work and a lot of fun. We get paid back by our aninmals they we ever give to them. Good luck and Gods blessing.

Cherime....not sure what you are doing with your books, but I hoping it all works out for you. So what is your temp. up your way anyway.
You were on my mind earlier in the day when the news people said a lot of Alaskan people are having to stay home due to illness. I think I got that right about the illness. Let us know and hope you and GDD can stay away from the nasy stuff.

Well my finger are going to sleep so maybe I had better get off for now. You all take care

Netty
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6355 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6355 Posts

Posted - Feb 02 2013 :  12:29:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Hey Ladies...have any of you ever seen these flowers before? They are called Echium Wildpretii/and
they get to be 8 to 9 feet tall. Just thought I would amaze you with something to talk about
besides cold weather. LOL

Netty...we will trust God along with you that this will be nothing serious and that God will heal it and make it just go away. Trust in The One Who Loves You Best Girl!

And you get an A++ for remembering my dogs name. Yes, I have to take him for walks everyday even when it is pouring rain and I feel like not getting dressed and just staying in bed...from pain. In a way I hate it and love it. I hate it because it I don't want to do it. But I know it is a good thing because it pushes me to do something physical...that probably helps me even though it adds to my pain. I do believe we have to push ourselves and never quit moving or else we will just freeze up in our pain. I have a huge warm purple rain coat (yeah, I kind of look like Barney) but anyway it keeps me warm and dry. I usually have to walk him at least 3/4ths of a mile before he will do the last of his business. So, doing that every single day whether I want to or not...keeps me active in a way I wouldn't be otherwise.

Kimberly...I pray that your parents will be open to helping you financially with this animal business...if that is God's desire for you. That would be awesome. Just be sure to run it by Him first.

Janet...have you always lived in Michigan? I just don't think I could handle that kind of cold anymore. Brrr!!! I'd wrap up this weekend by a fire (or heater) with a good book and a pot of your favorite tea. LOL

Shanda...even though you have the sadness of your Grandfather and your Grandmother being left without him....God is giving you this cabin to refocus your life for right now. It's like the Flip side of LIFe.
Sadness and sorrow on one side and joy and productive work on the otherside.
We are all happy for you that you have something so cool to look forward to restoring...just how you would like it. We want to walk with you through the journey.

Hi Bunny...how are you doing girl? I hope you got some of the warm weather and sunshine today.
Did you feel the Earthquake the other day out of Amboy? I slept through it. LOL
Boy, that makes at least 5 quakes in the last week.

Kimberly...how about you, did you feel that 5.7 quake a couple days ago?

Well girls...I am off to read and get off my feet.

More tomorrow sometime,
peggy

Farmgirl #1326

"I'm only as strong as the caffeine I drink, the hair-spray I use and the Girlfriends that I have."

When I was a lonely wallflower, Jesus asked me to dance. Then he asked me to be His!
Go to Top of Page

shanda
True Blue Farmgirl

522 Posts

Shanda
Broken Bow OK
USA
522 Posts

Posted - Feb 02 2013 :  04:45:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Last night, just before mid-night, Grandpa left this life. He slipped away with his wife holding his hand and his children gathered around. Praise be to God. I am so thankful for the gift of Salvation given to us, so we have hope even when walking thru death.

I'm getting to deep. A lot of emotions right now.

Be Blessed today.

Shanda

Farmgirl #4233
Go to Top of Page

jan49829
True Blue Farmgirl

2422 Posts

Janet
Winter Haven Florida
USA
2422 Posts

Posted - Feb 02 2013 :  07:19:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Shanda, my condolences to you and your family. Know that he is in no more pain and God is taking care of him now. He is at peace. Hugs to you!!!!

Janet
Farmgirl Sister #3340

Go to Top of Page

Cherime
True Blue Farmgirl

1222 Posts

Cherime
Wasilla Alaska
USA
1222 Posts

Posted - Feb 02 2013 :  08:32:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Shanda sorry for your loss. Yes, thanks to Jesus there is hope and the new life in Him gives us the certainty that we will be with those loved ones.
Netty, the web site is Smashwords. An author started this free site for all to use to publish their ebooks. this gives a lot of us who would not have a chance previously a place to put our stuff. Then readers can browse and buy what they wish from the author. Lots of stuff on there and reasonably priced. I know that some christian fiction I have seen on Amazon comes from Smashwords.
As to temps up here. We are +20 at night and over +30 in the day. Crazy weather.
Bunny, one of these days you will be able to get out of it all. Look on it as a holding pattern until God moves you into something much better.
Kim, sounds to me like you have a touch with those rabbits. Go for it.
Peg, I know about staying mobile. Up here it is difficult to walk. No sidewalks. They sell a lot of treadmills up here.;)
Jan, sorry to hear you got our stuff down there. Stay warm.
My GDD had her first day of training yesterday for the new job and is really excited to start work next week. The only sour note is her adoptive mom. She refuses to let the past go and everything the girl says or does is turned around as meant to hurt the mom. Finally had to get a new phone number as the latest barrage put the girl into a downward spiral for 2 days. She pulled out of it and then got angry that the mom could not see the progress toward a normal life that she had made. That's when the number got changed.

CMF
Go to Top of Page

jan49829
True Blue Farmgirl

2422 Posts

Janet
Winter Haven Florida
USA
2422 Posts

Posted - Feb 02 2013 :  09:02:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Cherime, praying for you GDD. I hope everything works well for her and her mother stops her doings. We are below zero here, but after this month we will start warming up. It is just to get through January and February. I lived here all my life and hate this weather. Less than 2 years, and we are on the road to where ever we end up!!!! Can't wait!!!

Janet
Farmgirl Sister #3340

Go to Top of Page

Lieberkim
True Blue Farmgirl

839 Posts

Kimberly
Sunnyside WASHINGTON
USA
839 Posts

Posted - Feb 02 2013 :  09:32:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Peggy, Didn't feel a thing. Maybe the effects didn't come this far.

No worries it's not a matter of if my parents will help me. They will. I'm blessed with parents who will do ANYTHING for my greater good. Even if they weren't in a financial position to help me they would. I already talked to them and they both said definately. They've already given me a card to one of their accounts as an emergency fund and they said to take the money I needed for my business endeavor from there. It's not a matter of having the help from my parents, it's the OK from God. I'm still praying and researching. I think I found the cage system I want. Don't know how expensive they are yet. Still lots to find out. And I won't do anything until I feel positive I have the Lord's go ahead.

Shanda, I am so sorry for your family's loss. It's tragic for those left behind but your Grandpa is having a party in heaven!! I'll pray for those left behind. You are so right, our Hope is in Him. As is our refuge and comfort and everything else we need.

Cherime, tell your Granddaughter to keep going. I'm sorry it's such a trial for her but hopefully the difficulty will only make her stronger and someday she can look back and see it as a blessing. God bless you for helping her.

Netty, sounds like you keep getting broadsided. Praying the Lord shows you His grace and peace.

Sister #4045
Go to Top of Page

Bearclover
True Blue Farmgirl

2376 Posts

Bunny
The Dalles OR
USA
2376 Posts

Posted - Feb 02 2013 :  09:54:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Shanda, so sorry for your loss. Grandpa's are so special. I still miss mine. Hope your grandma is ok. It is so hard on them. I'm glad your family was there for him.
I'm so jealous of your cabin! Sounds like you are going to have a wonderful little place there. I remember a little house I lived in that actually had a cooking stove that worked on propane or wood. It was awesome. We were pretty poor then, and when the propane ran out I was still able to cook. Have you actually found the stove you want? You better post pictures! I know some of us would love to live through your adventure even if it is only through pictures.

Cherime, I hope your GDD is able to let mom go. Sometimes you just have to remove the negative people in your life. I had to do it with my mother and sister. Moving to Oregon with my mom was pretty much my first contact after many years of only a yearly phone call on her birthday. I'm thankful she welcomed me when I needed it the most, but I also really needed those years away. Just because they are family doesn't mean you have to listen or talk to them. Maybe years from now mom will get it together and they can have a relationship again. I think you are an positive support for her. She is lucky to have you.

Well, the sun has been shining for three days now. So nice to wake up to! Temps are heading up to the 50's during the day and 30's at night. My kitties are enjoying the sun for sure. Mom is pretty much over her bad cold. Still some coughing and stuffed nose but she has been getting out of the house. She spent 6 days almost totally in bed.
Well, both my son's have broken up with their girlfriends. My youngest just the other day. I'm glad actually. His girlfriend was a bit strange. I guess he said she was hanging around some really bad people as he put it and he was worried she would do something "bad". He wouldn't tell me what but he was really upset and stressed all weekend. He told me he just couldn't deal with it anymore and so broke up with her. He was very upset for a few days but after talking to friends realized how much of his independence he had gotten back. So he is good with it. He doesn't deal with stress very well, so I worry sometimes.

Enough of that. I have homework I have been avoiding. I played all day after work on Thursday and Friday. I really need to be a good student and get cracking!

Later all. Stay warm and healthy!

Bunny

Farmgirl number 3738
My blogs:
www.curiousorangecat.com
Handmade stuff http://www.etsy.com/shop/CuriousOrangeCat?ref=ss_profile

Fabric website: www.bunnyroseco.etsy.com

Not all who wander are lost.../
Plan to improvise
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6355 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6355 Posts

Posted - Feb 02 2013 :  2:03:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Happy Birthday Judy...

I would send you to Paris if I could afford to...but I hope just a
birthday cake and card is good enough! LOL
(I don't even know if you ever wanted to go to
Paris...but it sounds like a Chic thing to do).

Oh, I heard the Ground Hog says "Spring is coming Early"!!! Yahoo~~~

Birthday Hugs and Loves,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326

Edited by - LadyInRed on Feb 02 2013 2:06:54 PM
Go to Top of Page

Lieberkim
True Blue Farmgirl

839 Posts

Kimberly
Sunnyside WASHINGTON
USA
839 Posts

Posted - Feb 03 2013 :  07:12:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Happy Birthday Judy!

Bunny, good to see you on here again. How is school going? I'm going to guess that you are astounding everyone with your amazing grades. Hope you are feeling well.

Sister #4045
Go to Top of Page

tea_lady_tammy
True Blue Farmgirl

1459 Posts

Tammy
NE
USA
1459 Posts

Posted - Feb 03 2013 :  7:25:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Happy birthday Judy hope it is wonderful like you
love to you
Tammy

Tea is like being in the stars with God.

Visit my blog~If Teacups Talked http://frommyteacup.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

jan49829
True Blue Farmgirl

2422 Posts

Janet
Winter Haven Florida
USA
2422 Posts

Posted - Feb 03 2013 :  7:41:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Happy Birthday Judy!!! Hope you had a great day!!!!!
Another cold one out there -5 degrees right now. It is supposed to get to 30 this weekend. It will feel like summer!!!!!
Have a great evening,

Janet
Farmgirl Sister #3340

Go to Top of Page

Cherime
True Blue Farmgirl

1222 Posts

Cherime
Wasilla Alaska
USA
1222 Posts

Posted - Feb 04 2013 :  06:32:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Judy. Hope you had a great Birthday!!

CMF
Go to Top of Page

Netty
True Blue Farmgirl

379 Posts

Lynette
Hardy Nebraska
USA
379 Posts

Posted - Feb 04 2013 :  06:54:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Morning girls,

Go and get our taxes done today. Not looking forward to it, my husband is a worry wart and in turn I get nervous. Oh well, what will be will be.

Peggy....I called and talked to my Doc. and he said that nodule has been there for a long time and it is nothing so don't worry about it.
Yiiiippppppppeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!
Isn't that something?

Just had to let you all know.

Hope everyone has a sunshiny day!!!

Netty
Go to Top of Page

Netty
True Blue Farmgirl

379 Posts

Lynette
Hardy Nebraska
USA
379 Posts

Posted - Feb 04 2013 :  07:00:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Shanda...I do want to send my sympythy to you and your family for your loss. I know how hard it is, but to know they are in heaven does help relieve some of the sorrow. Take care

Judy...Happy Birthday girl, hope I didn't miss the Birthday party on the porch, if I did, did someone save me some cake???

Netty
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6355 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6355 Posts

Posted - Feb 04 2013 :  11:40:40 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Netty...God is good...ALL THE TIME!!! Praise His Name! That was just the kind of news
we wanted to hear!!!

Taxes...what FUN! NOT!!!

More later girls!!!!

Hugs,
peggy

Farmgirl #1326

Go to Top of Page

Cherime
True Blue Farmgirl

1222 Posts

Cherime
Wasilla Alaska
USA
1222 Posts

Posted - Feb 04 2013 :  12:06:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Netty, praise God!!!! Excellent news.

CMF
Go to Top of Page

natesgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1735 Posts

angela
martinsville indiana
USA
1735 Posts

Posted - Feb 04 2013 :  1:27:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ok porchies....

The funerals are over. My aunt is in a hospice center to learn how to deal with her conditions so she can go home. Hubby's aunt is in the proccess of sellin off what she doesn't want and movin in with MIL so she will have some help. That will take quite a bit off our heads and only leave the really hard stuff for us to handle. She even got MIL a list of appointments to get her new glasses, new teeth, a hearin aid, and off the smokes. That has been a major help.

I am in the proccess of cleanin up this trash pit we call home. I spent a lot of time away and preppin for funerals and hospital food drop offs. I spent the rest of my time on my beadwork designs and some beadwork. I rode in the semi with Hubby a few times as well to get away. So, the house, finances, laundry, and our nutrition health are a total mess.

Now I need to clean, organize, and start over on all our plans and schedules.

I'm sorry I couldn't reply to everyone, but know that you all are in my thoughts and prayers.

I have two new quotes that I heard recently that I love and want to end with.

One serious.... Cherokee Proverb "If what you are about to say cannot improve silence, then don't speak."

It's been a new rule in my life lately.

One not so serious.... "I don't want to brag, or hurt anyone's feelings, but I can still fit into the same earrings I wore in high school!"

LOL!!!!

Farmgirl Sister #1438

God - Gardening - Family - Is anything else important?
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 660 A Farm of My Own:  VIrtual Porch Sitting - Come Join Us! Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page