Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 A Farm of My Own
 VIrtual Porch Sitting - Come Join Us!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author A Farm of My Own: Previous Topic VIrtual Porch Sitting - Come Join Us! Next Topic
Page: of 669

nanr42
True Blue Farmgirl

160 Posts

Nan
WALDPORT Oregon
USA
160 Posts

Posted - Mar 23 2012 :  8:43:55 PM  Show Profile
wow, Tammy. I guess we'll have to wait for reports on the job itself, won't we, cuz you aren't going to have time to turn around, let alone post. Can't wait to hear, though.
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Mar 24 2012 :  12:00:36 AM  Show Profile
Tammy...congrats girl!...I think. I am with Bunny in seeing the red-flag waving. Hope it turns out
great for you and you don't kill yourself this weekend, with all those hours.

I've been depressed this afternoon and tonight. My DH wants me to go back on my anti-depressant pills
until I am over Bella's loss...but I want to try to ride this out. If I start really sliding badly...
then I will take them if I have to.

love and hugs,
peggy

Farmgirl #1326
http://ladyinredsite.blogspot.com

"Leave Your Cares Behind...Join Us On The Porch"

"I'm only as strong as the caffeine I drink, the hair-spray I use and the Girlfriends that I have."

When I was a lonely wallflower, Jesus asked me to dance. Then he asked me to be His!
Go to Top of Page

FarmDream
True Blue Farmgirl

1085 Posts

Julie
TX
USA
1085 Posts

Posted - Mar 24 2012 :  05:42:49 AM  Show Profile
Hi ladies! Up early this morning. Gotta get the bills done, etc. We're going to a picnic party in the park this afternoon. I made some chicken salad last night so I need to make the little sandwiches today. Hope people like them. I'm always nervous that no one will eat what I bring. I thought we were doing something else this morning but it's very foggy. It's good for going to play in the garden, though.

Miranda, I would love to have hens or quail, but the only thing stopping me (mostly) is having to have someone else take care of them if I want to go on vacation or out of town for a few days. Let me know when you start up your Farmgirl chapter because there isn't another one around here that I know of and I'd like to join.

Bunny, my dad lived in assisted living and they had a public bulletin board to post flyers and business cards. I've seen these at the library and other places seniors visit around town. Usually you just have to ask the business if you can post something. Maybe write "free consultation" on it. Figure out a way to address their biggest concern, which is probably fraud. I think you'll do well and I admire your go-get-em spirit.

I'm reading everyone's posts but haven't had time to reply to all. Good luck on the house hunting, jobs, and keeping your homes happy and kept together. Peggy, don't be a stubborn mule, take those meds if you need to.

~FarmDream is Farmgirl Sister #3069

Live Today, Cherish Yesterday, Dream Tomorrow

http://naturaljulie.etsy.com
http://julie-rants.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Lieberkim
True Blue Farmgirl

839 Posts

Kimberly
Sunnyside WASHINGTON
USA
839 Posts

Posted - Mar 24 2012 :  08:57:30 AM  Show Profile
Tammy, congrats on the job!
Peggy, maybe your husband can see that you need a little extra help to deal with your tragic loss. If you need them, take them. We're all here for you.

Bunny, those are great grades. Don't be putting yourself down, be proud of what you have accomplished.

Excuse the mess & the noise, my children are making happy memories
Go to Top of Page

Acelady02
True Blue Farmgirl

1266 Posts

Penny
Washington GA
USA
1266 Posts

Posted - Mar 24 2012 :  09:04:23 AM  Show Profile  Send Acelady02 an AOL message  Send Acelady02 a Yahoo! Message
Just wanted to jump on to let everyone know I'm still alive....things have been so tough around here lately but hanging in there...I don't think I will ever catch up here so hope ya'll don't mind if I just jump on every now and then..

Peggy I am so sorry to read about your loss...hugs and lots of love to you
(((((Hugs All)))))Penny

Farmgirl Sister #3343

God gives Miracles to those who Believe, Courage to those with Faith, Hope to those who Dream, Love to those who Accept, & Forgiveness to those who Ask...

My blog: http://ourgeorgiafarm.blogspot.com

Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/pgmcgee/#

Edited by - Acelady02 on Mar 24 2012 09:05:39 AM
Go to Top of Page

fabraholic4
True Blue Farmgirl

55 Posts

Jan
BURLINGAME KS
USA
55 Posts

Posted - Mar 24 2012 :  09:24:53 AM  Show Profile  Send fabraholic4 a Yahoo! Message

Tammy, congratulations on the job!!
Peggy, hope you are doing better and don't need to that the med's. Try to focus on the happy memories to get you thru this difficult time.
Bunny, congrats, good job!
It is a beautiful day here in KS, perfect to get me in the Easter spirit. Would love to get out and start a garden, but will be moving soon, so have to concentrate on packing. Ugh!!
Have a great weekend everybody!
((Hugs))

Oh for the simple life: family, quilts, corgi's, horses, homemade everything.
Go to Top of Page

Bearclover
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

Bunny
Gig Harbor Wa
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Mar 24 2012 :  11:23:26 AM  Show Profile
Peggy, forget the meds....you need Chocolate!!! And some snappy music. It always works for me.

Penny, nice to hear from you. Hang in there.

Farmgirl number 3738

My blog: www.bunnyrose.com
My shop: www.bunnyroseco.com

Not all who wander are lost.../
Plan to improvise
Go to Top of Page

nanr42
True Blue Farmgirl

160 Posts

Nan
WALDPORT Oregon
USA
160 Posts

Posted - Mar 24 2012 :  4:47:17 PM  Show Profile
Well, I looked inside that house today. It's ok. But it isn't eligible for a USDA rural loan for several reasons, including that it is a manufacured home, plus other reasons. It would be workable inside. And the Realtor said they have somebody to do all the outside cleanup, but he hasn't had a chance to do it because of the weather.

I'm letting it all go into the Lord's hands, and not worrying about it. I drove further south to a charming litle town called Yachats (Yah-hots), but it's 8 miles further from Newport. I'll just have to wait and see what happens if and when I get prequalified. I think most of this county, including the towns are rural, but my income is still going to be an issue.
I'm having trouble sleeping lately, I think the time change caught up with me. So I'm very tired, and so I don't eat properly, or do anything else, once I sit down.

Nan
Go to Top of Page

Bearclover
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

Bunny
Gig Harbor Wa
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Mar 25 2012 :  09:18:33 AM  Show Profile
Nan, sorry that house won't work for you... but something is out there. What about finding a piece of land that is owner financed and looking at a large trailer or park model home. I know it would be small but you would have more land to garden with. It would probably cost less. The hardest part is the downsizing and getting rid of stuff.

Farmgirl number 3738

Plan to improvise
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Mar 25 2012 :  4:49:43 PM  Show Profile
Hi My Porchies...Had to go back on my anti-depressants today...was ready to take me husband out just for breathing. You know its bad when they've moved past just irritating the crap out of you. I even hate myself when it gets this bad.

I worked outside too long yesterday...hoping to kick in some endorphins to elevate my mood. No such luck. All I succeeded indoing is putting my body into a high pain elevation. Had to stand in a hot. Shower for 20 minutes this morning just to be able to move. I could have spent hours. In there!!!! My yard and porch look nice though!

It is suppose to rain most of this week....but I loved the 65 degrees yesterday. I worked out side in my jeans

and a short sleeved T-Shirt. Iam just about ready to start prepping the vegetable garden...the next nice day.

Well, guess I won't bore you all any longer......Later,

Hugs,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326
http://ladyinredsite.blogspot.com

"Leave Your Cares Behind...Join Us On The Porch"

"I'm only as strong as the caffeine I drink, the hair-spray I use and the Girlfriends that I have."

When I was a lonely wallflower, Jesus asked me to dance. Then he asked me to be His!
Go to Top of Page

nanr42
True Blue Farmgirl

160 Posts

Nan
WALDPORT Oregon
USA
160 Posts

Posted - Mar 25 2012 :  6:39:47 PM  Show Profile
I don't think that if I were in a trailer park or even subdivisions that i could have chickens or bees. I'm still looking. Now I need to go to the banker and let her figure out where I'm at with money and eligibility for loans or whatever.
I may rent again for a time, until I can buy. I really don't know. I only know that the next step is the money stuff with the banker.
It sure is fun looking at houses, tho. My friend in Eureka said that I need to be sure it's a place I love, because I could be there for my life. So that' is a good point.

Boy PeggyAnn, 65 is wonderfull. 44 here on the coast.

We're doing an Is 58 fast until Easter at my church (did I say this already?) So we pray and figure out what to fast -- in my case it's TV, movies, Netflix, chocolate and coffee. But part of my deal is discipline. I need to eat properly every day instead of not eating. And also bathe regularly, and brush my teeth and change my bed and other things. I havn'et been,but i'm beginnign again.
I haven't been sleeping well cuz of the time change, and if I don't eat, I get tireder. And then I don't want to bother with fixing food, because I'm too tired, and then I sleep even worse. So I'm working on eating today and tomorrow, plus, I have to iron my work clothes. Takes 10 minutes.

Discipline. sigh
Go to Top of Page

jan49829
True Blue Farmgirl

2428 Posts

Janet
Winter Haven Florida
USA
2428 Posts

Posted - Mar 25 2012 :  6:55:20 PM  Show Profile
Peggy, Hope you feel better after a good night's rest. I know it is so hard, I was so depressed for 2 months after my Bebe left us. I would go online to the animal shelter here and hope to see another dog just like ours. Even went there a couple of times. It does take time, just know that we are here for you. Glad you are having such nice weather. It is 28 here right now and very windy. Supposed to be cold all week, but that is normal here. We usually can't plant our flowers outdoors until Father's Day.
Nan, I am like you, I do not eat when I am here by myself during the day, but even that, I cannot lose weight. Set a schedule and eat at the same time each day and go to bed at the same time each night. Seems if on a schedule, it becomes like a habit.
Penny, hang in there, things will start looking up soon, I just know it.

Janet

Farmgirl Sister #3340

http://hardatworkcrafts.blogspot.com

http://Jan49829.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

forgetmenot
True Blue Farmgirl

3602 Posts

Judith
Nora Springs IA
USA
3602 Posts

Posted - Mar 25 2012 :  10:05:13 PM  Show Profile
Oh, Peggy, I can certainly empathize with you. Depression is no fun..thank heaven you recognized it ..and, thank heaven for the meds. Don't know what I would do without them. And, thank heaven for hot showers for hurt bodies! Aren't we blessed? You made it through more than I did today. Hope tomorrow is a better day for you.

Farmgirl sister #3926

"Courage is not the absence of fear, but the belief that something is more important than fear." Ambrose Red Moon
Go to Top of Page

FarmDream
True Blue Farmgirl

1085 Posts

Julie
TX
USA
1085 Posts

Posted - Mar 26 2012 :  09:45:23 AM  Show Profile
What I saw outside my kitchen window this morning when I got up...

Just another day at the nut farm.

~FarmDream is Farmgirl Sister #3069

Live Today, Cherish Yesterday, Dream Tomorrow

http://naturaljulie.etsy.com
http://julie-rants.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Prairie Gypsy
True Blue Farmgirl

823 Posts

Tammy
Wolford North Dakota
USA
823 Posts

Posted - Mar 26 2012 :  10:21:35 AM  Show Profile
Afternoon ladies. Thanks for all the congrats. We woke up to a chilly morning after nearly a week of record highs. Temp was 35 with a wind chill of 13 (yikes). Sunny out though so it's not really bad. Temps due to be up to 45. The grass is thick and green. The man had to mow it yesterday it had grown so much.

Well I found out the backstory to the hirings. My boss works for a corporation that is in the process of buying several already established hotels and franchised them. They bought the first hotel Thursday then went in and informed all the staff that they could stay but were being cut to minimum wage. Basically nearly everybody walked out. He pulled the am trainer from other hotel to help train new people. The 2 trainers are pulling 16+ hour days and are burnt out. I had the trainer from h*ll for the am shifts. Thankfully I won't be working with her after this week because she's transferring to another hotel. I had a better one on the pm shifts but she's also transferring to another hotel. Lots of unhappy people working there and lots of unhappy customers threatening to go elsewhere due to policy changes. Toxic work environment would be a good description. LOTS and LOTS of interesting things go on at hotels let me tell you. It was also a weekend where anything and everything that could go wrong did. The printer broke down and we won't be able to get it repaired until probably Tuesday or Wednesday. We couldn't train on all the reports and stuff we're supposed to run and print so it should be interesting.

My feet are killing me to say the least, actually my whole body hurts. I came home each night, tried to eat something, soaked my poor feet and collapsed in bed. The man was quite helpful. I was going to collapse last night without eating because I was just to tired to be hungery but he went out and bought me some food and made me eat. This week isn't going to be fun but I'll hopefully get through it okay and it's money I desperately need. I'll let things settle a bit and decide if I want to stay or not. I'm not liking some of the managing style I saw over the weekend. We strongly suspect that the manager/my boss blocked the hotel phone number on his phone which is a seriously flag. Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers.

PeggyAnn - sorry you're having issues with depression over Bella. I'm glad you chose to take your meds if you need them. (((((HUGS))))) Chocolate and tea solves everything :O)

Lisa - that's an adorable picture! Almost looks like she's contimplating running somebody over with that car.

Well I need to rush off and get back to work. Have a great day everybody!

Farmgirl Sister # 2363
http://twilightburrough.blogspot.com/
Warren, MI
Go to Top of Page

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3470 Posts

Judy
Louisville Ohio(Stark Co)
USA
3470 Posts

Posted - Mar 26 2012 :  12:37:25 PM  Show Profile
WOW! We woke up to 48 this morning. It's suppose to be below freezing tonight....maybe even frost. What a change since last weeks 80's.
I knew it would get cold again. It was just a matter of time. This is Ohio in march after all. *giggle*
At least we do have bright sunshine.
DH and I are just chillin' today(no pun intended)after a library run to take back our stuff that was due.
He's playing on the puter making copies of some pics my Mama wanted. I don't really have a plan today.
Just going with the flow.
Make it a great day Gals!
Love & Prayers going out for ya!
((((Extra BIG Hug for Miss Peggy))))

Sister-chick# 905(Sept.14th 2009)
Judy
French-Hugs&Squeezles!
I am not contained between my hat and my boots! -Walt Whitman-
"Why couldn't I have been born Rich instead of So Good Looking?"
Go to Top of Page

jan49829
True Blue Farmgirl

2428 Posts

Janet
Winter Haven Florida
USA
2428 Posts

Posted - Mar 26 2012 :  6:34:56 PM  Show Profile
It only got to 39 degrees today, it was 19 when I got up this morning, and with the wind, it feels alot colder than that. We got spoiled for awhile, now it feels soooo cold.
Peggy, hope you are feeling some better today. We are all praying for you and you are in our thoughts also. Take care of yourself girl.
Hope you all have a great evening, stay warm and safe.

Janet
Farmgirl Sister #3340

http://hardatworkcrafts.blogspot.com

http://Jan49829.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

natesgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1735 Posts

angela
martinsville indiana
USA
1735 Posts

Posted - Mar 26 2012 :  7:27:18 PM  Show Profile
Hey all. I have had a horendous 4 days.

My MIL has been in fine form. She has been callin and cryin and yellin and threatenin. She has caused alot a stress ever since we moved out. Her sister, my Hubby's only other livin relative on his mom's side, has been a huge pain in our a**. They both keep blamin me for us movin out. They keep sayin that I am keepin Hubby from goin out to his mothers house and doin her to-do-list. They treat me like dirt and give Hubby the cold shoulder. They even take it out on my oldest DD and grandbaby, my Hubby adopted my DD 12 years ago, by the way.

And to top it all off, my MIL's satalite was turned off, because she never had it switched to her name and wasn't payin the bill. She got angry with me and started bad mouthin me to my own mother! She actually thought we should be the ones to pay her satalite bill! I also found out she isn't payin the trash bill and it's still in my name. I'm callin and havin it stopped and the bins picked up. I now have an almost $400 bill with the satalite company and $120 bill with the trash company.

Hubby had to work all day Saturday for his job, so nothin got moved then. Sunday he spent all day re-doin my little sis's water line. It had crumbled and they had no water. She has 2 kids and a hubby that works for a trash company, so no water equals lots of trouble and stink! My BIL did help Hubby move our great big proscan tv and the big double grill, but that was all that got moved the whole weekend.

I did try to get something productive done, but it blew up in my face. I drove 45 minutes out to my favorite greenhouse to pick up a few plants, only to find it was already closed for the day! Then I drove home 45 minutes home with 2 cranky kids and me just wantin to cry. I was so fed up at that point I just fed the girls cereal for dinner and we went to bed early.

This mornin I was still feelin disgusted and I had to take mom to the dr, which meant droppin the girls at MIL's house, so I was really pretty sour about the whole day. I muddled through everything and even managed to not snipe at MIL when we dropped them off. After the drs we were drivin home and mom wanted to stop at this little 'store' on the way. It looked like a little minibarn that someone had run electric to and slapped a sign on. I was not holdin out any hope that it would have anything in it worth lookin at.

Boy was I wrong!!! It turned out to be a small family owned dairy and organic food store! I was in heaven! I was broke, but I didn't even care! They had 'pet' milk, 'pet' yogurt, 'pet' cottage cheese, 'pet' buttermilk, 'pet' butter, and true cheese, which was aged more than 16 months, so it was 'approved for human consumption'. I found jellies, jams, grass fed meats, organic eggs, organic wheat, organic spelt, organic barley, organic rye, raw honey, homemade organic bread, and so many wonderful spices! They had John McCann's Steel Cut Irish Oatmeal in a little metal can like a small paint can.

I got a pint of yogurt labeled 'not for human consumption' and a can of irish oatmeal. Then I seen a little wicker basket across the room and I almost squealed in delight. I had found these little containers of Vietnamese cinnamon! I have only heard about it on tv and in magazines. It is said to be the best cinnamon in the world. It is also supposed to be the hardest to get ahold of. I had 4 little plastic bowls of it in my hands! The bowls were the ones that restraunts put condiments in for take out orders, tiny, but only $1.25 each and there was 4 of them!

Suddenly I was almost gigglin and I felt like the stress was just meltin away. I have been sniffin and dreamin of what I am gonna make with them all afternoon and the whole family has been helpin me think of things all evenin! I am so excited.

The little old man behind the counter of that little shop was like something out of a Norman Rockwell painting and was so eager to help me. He told me how they made their yogurt and cottage cheese, that the milks were sold in mason jars so they could be returned and not sent to the landfills, and that the irish oatmeal was the very brand him and his grandfather used to share evey mornin before goin out to milk the cows. He said he now shares it with his grandson, who is homeschooled, before they go out to milk the cows everyday! He said if I like it to call a few days before I come back and he'll photo copy some of his wifes recipes for me so I can bake some 'real goodies' with it. He was so sweet and soft spoken!

I now have a new place to shop and a ton of new things to try! I can hardly wait to decide what I'm gonna make with my new special cinnamon!

Ok...This turned into a novel here! Sorry! I'm gonna go and try to sleep and dream of cinnamony things! LOL!

Night everyone!

Farmgirl Sister #1438

God - Gardening - Family - Is anything else important?
Go to Top of Page

Cherime
True Blue Farmgirl

1222 Posts

Cherime
Wasilla Alaska
USA
1222 Posts

Posted - Mar 26 2012 :  7:48:11 PM  Show Profile
Bunny, you did real good! A whole bunch of atta girls!
Nan, hang in there it will all come together. Like my DH used to say”Jesus just in time”.
Julie good pix.
Tammy, toxic is surely the correct term. Looks like they misjudged the staff.
Peg, hang in there dear.
Will try to send a picture of musk oxen. They defend the weakest by forming a circle with the weakest in the center.

CMF
Go to Top of Page

Cherime
True Blue Farmgirl

1222 Posts

Cherime
Wasilla Alaska
USA
1222 Posts

Posted - Mar 26 2012 :  7:51:05 PM  Show Profile

here is an actual picture of them in defense mode. Get through that whatever you are!

CMF
Go to Top of Page

GirlwithHook
True Blue Farmgirl

922 Posts

Alyce
Madison WI
USA
922 Posts

Posted - Mar 27 2012 :  06:47:20 AM  Show Profile
Tammy and Bunny--Congratulations!

Peggy--you are still in my prayers, dear one.

Angela--that is an AWESOME find!

Cherime--remind me not to tangle with one of those critters!

I am so antsy, girls--my iPad will be here tomorrow! I'll be able to hop in here from anywhere! Of course I also have to see the dentist tomomrrow, ugh. Thank goodness the iPad gives me something to look forward to!

A hook, a book, and a good cup of coffee....
Go to Top of Page

fabraholic4
True Blue Farmgirl

55 Posts

Jan
BURLINGAME KS
USA
55 Posts

Posted - Mar 27 2012 :  07:09:25 AM  Show Profile  Send fabraholic4 a Yahoo! Message
Angela, that little store sounds great!! Do you know if they have a website?

Oh for the simple life: family, quilts, corgi's, horses, homemade everything.
Go to Top of Page

Acelady02
True Blue Farmgirl

1266 Posts

Penny
Washington GA
USA
1266 Posts

Posted - Mar 27 2012 :  07:27:10 AM  Show Profile  Send Acelady02 an AOL message  Send Acelady02 a Yahoo! Message
Just to jump on to say Peggy you are in my prayers, I too understand depression....I love you lady and email me if you need to talk....

(((((Hugs All)))))Penny

Farmgirl Sister #3343

God gives Miracles to those who Believe, Courage to those with Faith, Hope to those who Dream, Love to those who Accept, & Forgiveness to those who Ask...

My blog: http://ourgeorgiafarm.blogspot.com

Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/pgmcgee/#
Go to Top of Page

Bearclover
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

Bunny
Gig Harbor Wa
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Mar 27 2012 :  09:32:59 AM  Show Profile
Good morning all! I just got my final grades for this quarter.. 3 A's and 1 B. I'm so happy. I wasn't expecting the 3rd A. I thought I bombed the test enough to lose the A.
I spent yesterday outside with Mom pruning rosebushes. Ended up doing most of the work of course and now she is in her room moaning about all her pains. I wish I had school today. Last night was bad fibro wise but I feel better this morning. She is driving me nuts. I found a wine glass in the dishwasher the other day. She is a nondrinking alcoholic since she became LDS. She made my chicken picata recipe and I use white wine. (her favorite). When I found the wine glass, I poured out almost all of the wine.. just enough for one more dish. I don't think I'll be making it anymore. I don't want to tempt her. She is very weak and has a terribly addictive personality.

Cherime, cool picture!

Angela, why do MIL's have to be so evil? Sorry you have so much drama with her. Didn't you move because you had to?
Glad you found a little grocery gem. Sounds like a wonderful place.

Peggy, how are you doing?

Tammy, I'm thinking about you and your new job. Wondering if you quit your old one yet... hope you didn't jump out of the frying pan into the fire.

Later all.

Farmgirl number 3738

Plan to improvise
Go to Top of Page

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3470 Posts

Judy
Louisville Ohio(Stark Co)
USA
3470 Posts

Posted - Mar 27 2012 :  11:57:00 AM  Show Profile
Angela, I'm giggling and doing the Snoopy dance right along with you...in "Utter" delight!
God knew you needed something extra special to cheer you up! Isn't HEe Wonderful?!!!
Bunny, yaahoooo...GREAT grades....Hugs&giggles to ya Girl!
We are sunny, 40's, breezy....actually gorgeous today. Gonna run out to our local Mott's Greenhouse&Bulk General Store today because I need a few herbs myself.
Make It a GREAT day Gals! I love Ya'll!

Sister-chick# 905(Sept.14th 2009)
Judy
French-Hugs&Squeezles!
I am not contained between my hat and my boots! -Walt Whitman-
"Why couldn't I have been born Rich instead of So Good Looking?"
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 669 A Farm of My Own: Previous Topic VIrtual Porch Sitting - Come Join Us! Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page