Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 A Farm of My Own
 VIrtual Porch Sitting - Come Join Us!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author A Farm of My Own: Previous Topic VIrtual Porch Sitting - Come Join Us! Next Topic
Page: of 669

ruthie218
True Blue Farmgirl

1413 Posts

Ruthie Ann
Indiana
USA
1413 Posts

Posted - Mar 03 2012 :  09:45:43 AM  Show Profile
Porchies,
Thinking about buying some yarn online but don't know much about fibers as I'm just learning to crochet and have only brought red heart yarn. Do any of you buy yarn online? If so from where? What can you tell me about yarn and the types?
Ruthie Ann

http://simpleindianagirl.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Bearclover
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

Bunny
Gig Harbor Wa
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Mar 03 2012 :  10:32:58 AM  Show Profile
Ruthie, as far as buying yard online, it depends on what you want to make first. There are blends, wool, cotton. If you have a pattern it usually tells you what kind of yarn to use. I like Yarn Market. yarnmarket.com. there is also Knitpicks.com they have pretty good prices. That should get you started. But your project will dictate the yarn.

Farmgirl number 3738

My blog: www.bunnyrose.com
My shop: www.bunnyroseco.com

Not all who wander are lost.../
Plan to improvise
Go to Top of Page

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3470 Posts

Judy
Louisville Ohio(Stark Co)
USA
3470 Posts

Posted - Mar 03 2012 :  10:33:09 AM  Show Profile
My sister(Patsy-craftbug)had a tornado sighting 2 miles from them yesterday,but it didn't touch down.Scary pic though. I'll see if I can get her to post pics.They had some 3" hail though and it did minor damage to their car. My nephew in KY had damage to his home...siding dents I think Patsy said, enough to report it to his insurance.
I'm thankful to God that everyone is ok.

Sister-chick# 905(Sept.14th 2009)
Judy
French-Hugs&Squeezles!
I am not contained between my hat and my boots! -Walt Whitman-
"Why couldn't I have been born Rich instead of So Good Looking?"
Go to Top of Page

craftbug
True Blue Farmgirl

545 Posts

Patsy
Clarkson Kentucky
USA
545 Posts

Posted - Mar 03 2012 :  11:01:39 AM  Show Profile  Send craftbug a Yahoo! Message
this is just over the hill from where we live.the 2nd bout came thru with just lots of rain.

most of the hail was pretty big as you can see from the pics.when it hit we ran for the bedroom ready to dive under the mattress we had pulled off the bed.. but it all passes by so fast (thank you God) that we didn't.we had quite the light show from lightning, tons of thunder and rain..glad to be alive and not hurt.

Make my words soft and tender, for I may have to eat them. :)
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Mar 03 2012 :  11:59:09 AM  Show Profile
Wow Patsy...Praising God that you were safe and spared. That tornado looks pretty serious!
I have never seen hail that big either. That could do some serious damage to cars and bodies.

Ruthie...I usually find better yarn deals in stores than on-line. And Bunny is right...your project will determine your yarn type and amount. Unless you are just wanting extra yarn hanging around in a basket for crafting on small projects or something like that.
Hope those injections work for your pain level. It was just probably nerves that made your blood pressure spike up. I would just check it at the pharmacy on those machines that they have free to the public...then if it stays consistently high...get yourself into a Dr. But nerves and anxiety can spike anyones blood pressure temporarily. If you are like me...one more Dr. apptmnt. would probably push you over the edge with all the other health things you are dealing with at the moment. Time to just relax and let the injections and muscle relaxers do their work.

Cherime and others, thanks so much for your prayers and thoughts about my sister and I fighting. She was better this morning. She said, "gosh we haven't had a fight since we were 14. Let's not go there again ok?"
When she was 14, I was coming in from a date (I was 17) and as my boyfriend walks me up to the door fo a good nite kiss...my little sister comes running out the door...pulling off her nightgown (she was fully dressed underneath her gown). I said, "Where do you think you are going at midnight?" then I said, "Wait, don't tell me...I don't want to know. Cuz if mom asks I am not lying for you." She said, "No, I have to tell you incase something bad happens...so somebody will know." Ugh! So, yeah later that day...I read her the riot act and really got in her face. It's funny...cuz I had forgotten that until she mentioned it this morning. Sisters! God love em!

OKAY...continue praying for all those in Tornado Alley!!! They are having some serious amounts of twisters and damage done to life and property. I heard there were 95 tornados yesterday alone. How awful!

More Later My Porchies....

Love,
peg

Farmgirl #1326
http://ladyinredsite.blogspot.com

"Leave Your Cares Behind...Join Us On The Porch"

"I'm only as strong as the caffeine I drink, the hair-spray I use and the Girlfriends that I have."

When I was a lonely wallflower, Jesus asked me to dance. Then he asked me to be His!
Go to Top of Page

ruthie218
True Blue Farmgirl

1413 Posts

Ruthie Ann
Indiana
USA
1413 Posts

Posted - Mar 03 2012 :  12:53:03 PM  Show Profile
Peggy,
Honey my blood pressure was great with my high blood pressure meds. 116/60 but it's heart rate that was way to high. It should be between 80-100 beats per minute but mine was 160 beats per minutes. I too think it was from anxiety alright I got in the morning the nerves were going crazy and causing so much pain. I was so pissed and couldn't take any meds except for my bp pill. I didn't sleep the night before and then had all that pain so I was on high anxiety and very high stung before leaving the house to go. I'm very afaid of taking a lot of meds and not waking up after a procedure. So that causes me alot of anxiety. Besides we use to get beat after going to dr as a child . I cry when I get really nerverous so I always got beat. So going to the dr. is quite a task for me. Hubby just is there when I get all stressed out over the dr.
Ruthie Ann

Go to Top of Page

nanr42
True Blue Farmgirl

160 Posts

Nan
WALDPORT Oregon
USA
160 Posts

Posted - Mar 03 2012 :  1:20:35 PM  Show Profile
Gee whiz, Ruth Ann, you were beaten when you cried. Gee whiz. No wonder you're anxious on top of the general hassle and pain and anxiety of this whole business. So 'm praying for peach and healing from those old wounds. That's awful.

Peggy,I didn't know that big hail was lumpy. I complain when I have pea sized hail, which is normal here. But it's rounder.

Gack. what a week.
love and prayers to all.
Go to Top of Page

ruthie218
True Blue Farmgirl

1413 Posts

Ruthie Ann
Indiana
USA
1413 Posts

Posted - Mar 03 2012 :  1:21:10 PM  Show Profile
Peggy and Bunny,
Thank you for the yarn advise. I'm not sure what I want to make next. I'm working a large blanket for my dd Miss Katy and a small blanket for hubby. Hubbies blanket should be done by the end of next weeek. Put his down for a few days as Katy is coming home next weekend for a week and wanted her to see what I have for her just in case I needed to change things for her. I also wanted to work on hers so when we go shopping I could get more yarn. Of course I'm making dishclothes. Hoping to have friend teach how to add ruffle to the small blanket for hubby.
Rthie Ann

Go to Top of Page

nanr42
True Blue Farmgirl

160 Posts

Nan
WALDPORT Oregon
USA
160 Posts

Posted - Mar 03 2012 :  1:21:47 PM  Show Profile
Ok, so I'm not praying for peaches. I'm praying for peace. No excuse this time, because I'm not using my phone.
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Mar 03 2012 :  1:37:54 PM  Show Profile
Nan...I thought that was sweet of you to pray peaches for Ruthie! LOL I know what you mean
about the pea size hail...as that is what we get here too. I have seen golf ball size on the
news and always thought...geesh...that could cold conk a person.

Ruthie...my goodness darlen no wonder you have high anxiety over Dr.S and procedures.
Sorry...to hear of that awful occurance in your childhood. Wow...not nice or compassionate
on parents behalf. Sorry, I got mixed up on the bp and heart rate. My heart rate was high
too when I had my teeth extracted. It's nerves and stress...that gets the best of us.

More later...nap time...my chronic fatigue just hit.

hugs,
peg

Farmgirl #1326

"I'm only as strong as the caffeine I drink, the hair-spray I use and the Girlfriends that I have."

When I was a lonely wallflower, Jesus asked me to dance. Then he asked me to be His!
Go to Top of Page

DEW
True Blue Farmgirl

317 Posts

Dianne
Weiser Idaho
USA
317 Posts

Posted - Mar 04 2012 :  06:26:36 AM  Show Profile
Good Morning Everyone and I do mean morning. I have been awake since 4:30 and my brain refuses to rest. Funny how you get something in your mind and you have to work on it. No matter whaat time it is!
I am way behind. It has been a day or two or three since I was last on here. Looks like everyone is busy too.

Whittney I am so happy for you. The place sounds really great. I want to see picktures. As to the chickens I love our Buckeyes. They ar funny and friendly. They lay well all year. They are on the watch list of endangered heirloom breeds so it was neat to help preserve a breed.

Kimberly please show us pictures. I love to see as well as here what others are doing. What a great place to be able to take your kids.
Thanks for yhe yougurt info I love yougurt and wanted to make my own it just seemed really complicated. What size jars do you use?

Alyce you were not alone with the tears that morning.

Penny that is really neat stuff. Peggy you are awesome. Penny I love how you picture everything. I am bad sooooo bad at that. I will need to get much better.

Megan it Sunday am I to late> I want to be in on the swap.

Joan I will keep you in prayer. Those kinds of tests are no fun.

Luanne I hope you are better by the time you read this.

Teas will probably go out after the 17th. First of the month is always a little tight for us. I have one picked out still looking for the second. There are just too many choices! LOL

Ruth Ann You are in my prayers every morning. I hope the injections work.

Patsy Thank God you are all ok. That is so scary. i lived in kansas for about 6 years we had several watches but only one warning in all that time. This sure has been a crazy weatherr year.

Ruth Ann It is so hard to get past things from our childhood. Some make us stronger and better others just cause us stress and problems. You are in my prayers.

We are working on a name for our co-op farm. So far "Lazy Dog Farms" is in the lead. With two men in on the idea we have hads some .... well.... a... creative ideas shall we say. LOL The two other women in on the ideas have had ...well sahll we say fluffy names. Thay are far more girly than I am. LOL. The co-op has been part of the reason I can not sleep. Way too many ideas flating around in my head.
Prayers for all of you. i hope you weekend is wonderful, restful, and blessed.

Dianne (ID)
Go to Top of Page

Kirksmom71
True Blue Farmgirl

873 Posts

Mel
Dallas Texas
USA
873 Posts

Posted - Mar 04 2012 :  08:43:51 AM  Show Profile
Oh Nan , 'praying for peaches'. I laughed so hard I almost fell off my chair!

Patsy, glad to hear everyone is ok through the threat of tornadoes.The 3" hail is amazing.

Ruth Ann, so sad to hear about your early experiences with seeing a doctor.Hope your injections are successful at relieving your misery. You will be in my prayers.

My best to all,
Mel

Sassy City Girl with Farmgirl Fantasies!
Go to Top of Page

Bearclover
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

Bunny
Gig Harbor Wa
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Mar 04 2012 :  08:50:36 AM  Show Profile
Nan, sweet about the peaches. Peaches for everyone! Now you won't hear the end of it.

Ruthie, so sorry about the doctor's office. Sad that parents don't realize that their actions last a life time.

Whittney, glad you were able to find a place so quick. I know moving like that is a pain but I bet it will be great. More room and maybe some fun things in store? chickens perhaps. Just do your homework. I know lots of ladies on MJF have chickens and can give you great advise on getting started.

Today is accounting homework day. it takes about 5 hours to get through it. I need to get off the computer and get to WORK! Later all. Hope you have a wonderful safe Sunday.

Farmgirl number 3738

My blog: www.bunnyrose.com
My shop: www.bunnyroseco.com

Not all who wander are lost.../
Plan to improvise
Go to Top of Page

Simple Living
True Blue Farmgirl

1402 Posts

Joan
Staten Island NY
USA
1402 Posts

Posted - Mar 04 2012 :  12:07:42 PM  Show Profile
Just finished cooking my Sunday dinner for my family.. so decided to take a break and just say "hi"

Happy Trails
Farmgirl 3842
Go to Top of Page

nanr42
True Blue Farmgirl

160 Posts

Nan
WALDPORT Oregon
USA
160 Posts

Posted - Mar 04 2012 :  1:24:10 PM  Show Profile
Ok, now I will pray peaches for everyone. Peaches, please, dear Father,we need peaches.We're looking to you for miracles. Thank you.

Love to everybody. It's sunny here and about 52 degrees, and I will prob. take a nap which seems a waste, but sleep has been a prob. lately.
more later

Oh, I thnk "Lazy Dog" is a good one.
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Mar 04 2012 :  4:36:54 PM  Show Profile
Well My Porchies....

I found out this morning that it is hard to sing praise and worship songs to God with no teeth. lol
But I did my best! I even greeted new people at church. God is humbling me through this experience and teaching me that I can do all things...when my focus is on Him and not on me.
Our church service was awesome...as always...but today we had about 6 large crosses stationed around the Sanctuary and at the end of the service, on the topic
"There is no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus", people nailed the guilt, the shame, the regrets, the sin that they have been carrying around needlessly...to The Cross. I took my communion back to me seat and as I took it and prayed...I could hear people nailing their "stuff" to The Cross.
It made me weep in Joy...for the freedom they were going to feel now. So, Awesome!

Then we went to B& N for awhile, then came home and took the dogs for a walk out in the sunshine.
What a great Lord's Day. And to think I almost stayed home because I was in so much Fibro pain. So, glad God helped me rise above the pain and discomfort to meet with Him at the Bldg. today. I was richly blessed.

Oh, by the way girls...I am doing a give away on my Blog Site if you
leave a comment on my latest article.

Live Loved,
peggy

Farmgirl #1326

Edited by - LadyInRed on Mar 04 2012 5:46:17 PM
Go to Top of Page

Dorinda
True Blue Farmgirl

1023 Posts

Dorinda
St. Cloud Florida
USA
1023 Posts

Posted - Mar 04 2012 :  5:35:13 PM  Show Profile
Nan, go ahead and pray for peaches because my peach trees need it. The strong winds we had this morning blew some of my little peaches off the tree. phooey...

Seize The Day!
Dorinda
Go to Top of Page

knittinchick
True Blue Farmgirl

1854 Posts

Megan
Wisconsin
1854 Posts

Posted - Mar 04 2012 :  7:20:43 PM  Show Profile
Hi all!
Business first: we have an odd number of people signed up for the swap! If anyone would like to sign up, please please do! Swaps are so fun, and they're a great way to get to know people. If not, we can do a circle kind of swap where you receive from one person and give to a different person.
We also have a March birthday! March 28th is Dianne's (DEW) birthday, so mark your porch calendars for a celebration!
Patsy, that hail is insane! Thank God that you all are ok.
Peggy, a day with Barnes and Noble is always a good day!
Today was pretty low-key. I went to mass at my home church for the first time in a while, which was nice. Then I was able to see my Nana for a while, which in my eyes, is always fun. The rest of the day was spent at home with Mom with a case of the Sunday blues. I hope everyone has fabulous Mondays!
God's and Farmgirl's Blessings,
Megan

At heart, I am both a sassy city girl and a down-home country gal.

The dictionary is the only place where success comes before work.
Go to Top of Page

Acelady02
True Blue Farmgirl

1266 Posts

Penny
Washington GA
USA
1266 Posts

Posted - Mar 04 2012 :  9:34:58 PM  Show Profile  Send Acelady02 an AOL message  Send Acelady02 a Yahoo! Message
I am sorry I didn't post here who is FGOTM for March, I posted it on the Across the Fence board but for everyone it is Darlys Tippie....here is the link to the post
http://www.maryjanesfarm.org/snitz/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=56845

(((((Hugs All)))))Penny

Farmgirl Sister #3343

God gives Miracles to those who Believe, Courage to those with Faith, Hope to those who Dream, Love to those who Accept, & Forgiveness to those who Ask...

http://ourgeorgiafarm.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

fabraholic4
True Blue Farmgirl

55 Posts

Jan
BURLINGAME KS
USA
55 Posts

Posted - Mar 05 2012 :  07:02:39 AM  Show Profile  Send fabraholic4 a Yahoo! Message
Sending prayers out for everybody, and peaches too. Sorry to read of so many hurts and problems. I was in a blue funk last week, didn't feel very good either. Today I feel much better but the stress level is still very high!! My husband, who has been on unemployment for about a year, due to a bad deal, just found out that it has come to a halt! No advance notice, just stopped. He is in his early 70's and it is extremely hard to find a job at that age! My home business is doing good, but it is just me and there arn't enough hours in the day or enough energy to get jobs done fast enough as I need to get them done. I just keep confessing, I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength!! Well, didn't mean to go on and on. Hope everyone has a great week. Blessings to all.

Oh for the simple life: family, quilts, corgi's, horses, homemade everything.
Go to Top of Page

Prairie Gypsy
True Blue Farmgirl

823 Posts

Tammy
Wolford North Dakota
USA
823 Posts

Posted - Mar 05 2012 :  09:11:44 AM  Show Profile
Good morning ladies! Went to post last night and had it about ready to submit and poof it was gone. I was too tired to retype it. The weather over the weekend was nutty and continues. Saturday I woke to snow flurries but no accumulation. Today our high will be 32' and Wednesday it's supposed to be 50'. My poor flowers are so confused.

I don't know what was wrong with me but Saturday I just couldn't seem to get out of a sleepy fog. Even Oreo whined and acted strange most of the day. I pretty much got nothing done. The man was in a testy mood (surprise, surprise) when he got home from work Saturday so I decided to sweeten him up with some oatmeal chocolate chip cookies. Seemed to work a bit. Sunday thankfully I felt normal and was able to get all my weekend cleaning done but didn't get to work on the computer room like I'd planned. Didn't get the mead bottled either since somebody didn't put the chemical in to kill the yeast.

Bunny - man do I remember all that accounting homework. My ex could never understand how much time that one class took. It's great you have somebody to do it with.

Ruth Ann - how you feeling girlfriend? Have you noticed any improvement with the shot?

Jan - what type of business do you have? It's hard at any age any more to find another job so I can feel for you and your husband.

Prayer Request: I may have a lead on a job. A woman I recently met applied for a transfer to another city and got it so her job will be coming open which is my area. I've asked her about how to apply and all that. It's for one of the state univeristies so I'm hoping it would have decent pay and benefits. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Also a prayer request that the man's mood/behavior improves. He has taken a hatred to Oreo since she moved in with us and he's nasty about it on a daily basis. We were watching the news and they were talking about a tsumani somewhere and he informed me that he wished Oreo had been in the tsumani and that her body would wash up 8 months later on a beach somewhere. This is a dog I absolutely love to death and has done nothing to justify this hatred. He says her very existance and the fact that she lives and breaths is justification. Then last night before we went to bed he started telling her that he had a shotgun that would put her in boxes for every day of the week and he wasn't afraid to use it if she didn't hurry up and die. He kept this up this rant even after we got in bed. Then he got mad because he couldn't figure out why I flipped over away from him and wanted nothing to do with him. He has some serious issues obviously. He no longer has my kids to treat like crap so now he's picked Oreo as his target. I serious need a break soon. I'd work 3 jobs if I had to but I can't find anything.

Okay enough of my pity party. Please do keep me in prayer and thoughts. I saved some oatmeal chocolate chip cookies for my porchies and of course I always have tea on hand. Hope everybody has a sunshiny day.

Farmgirl Sister # 2363
http://twilightburrough.blogspot.com/
Warren, MI
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Mar 05 2012 :  09:37:39 AM  Show Profile
RFM Tammy...seems like the man...hates those that you love...animal or human. That is just cruel and
mean spirited. He needs professional help and you need to get away from him. I am seriously praying
that God will make a way for you to move on. Don't be surprised if what he threatens the dog with
doesn't come true. After all in his warped thinking...a dog would be easy to dispose of. He couldn't
shoot your children but he can your dog. Plllleeeeaaasssseeee BE CAREFUL Tammy.

blessings,
peggy

Farmgirl #1326

Go to Top of Page

Missus Miranda
True Blue Farmgirl

285 Posts

Miranda
Thrall TX
USA
285 Posts

Posted - Mar 05 2012 :  2:08:52 PM  Show Profile
Gadzooks, Peggy, I agree with you! It just doesn't seem normal, someone acting that way. Newcomb is a botheration some times, wakes us up in the middle of the night, lays on my head when I'm trying to sleep, claws the couch occasionally, has drawn blood when playing (some times while I'm asleep!) and terrorizes the dog, and STILL Josh treats him with kindness! I'd be frightened if he acted that way!! ESPECIALLY with no reason!!

Well, I'm still trying to get through my own pity party before my cousin's wedding on Saturday. We went shopping yesterday for clothes... I HATE shopping anyway. I just can't get motivated to sew this time So, I found a peasant skirt and a organza blouse that Josh told me to buy before I even tried it on LOL. Bless his heart, HE even picked out the shoes!!! So at least now, we have stuff to wear.

I too, have been under the weather, but mostly due to the danged allergies. We don't have goldenrod weeds, they're TREES growing by my house! Seriously, they're as big as I am! No WONDER I can't quit sniffling and sneezing!

Well, I survived the family being at my house last week, and honestly miss them. Yes, having the house to ourselves is great, but I think it just made me more aware how much I want a family of my own *sigh* Ah well.

So, I don't actually have news, as y'all can see. I just didn't want Peggy to feel like she had to send the posse out :) Just busy doing my daily thing, lately.

Hope everyone is safe and sound!! these storms are gonna be crazy again this year, it seems! Y'all are in my prayers!!!

"I'm not trying to be mean or cantankerous. I just wish people would do the right thing, and use a little common sense." ~ Farmgirl 3535
Pflugerville, TX

http://www.bricolagewedding.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3470 Posts

Judy
Louisville Ohio(Stark Co)
USA
3470 Posts

Posted - Mar 05 2012 :  3:13:21 PM  Show Profile
March 28th is Darlene's birthday too. Plus she could use a "Cheer Up" note too, I'm sure!
It started snowing yesterday afternoon around 2PM and by this morning we had 3 inches of wet/heavy stuff. It's still snowing but only Big/fluffy goose feathers/28.
Tomorrow it's suppose to be 50's...CRAZY. Snow will melt for sure!
Have a great evening Porchies!

Sister-chick# 905(Sept.14th 2009)
Judy
French-Hugs&Squeezles!
I am not contained between my hat and my boots! -Walt Whitman-
"Why couldn't I have been born Rich instead of So Good Looking?"

Edited by - herblady55 on Mar 05 2012 3:14:12 PM
Go to Top of Page

DEW
True Blue Farmgirl

317 Posts

Dianne
Weiser Idaho
USA
317 Posts

Posted - Mar 05 2012 :  3:34:50 PM  Show Profile
Hi Everyone
We are suppose to have 60 degree weather today and then snow tomorrow, and then back to 60 degrees by Friday. What wacky weather.

I need prayers well actually Tharesa who is one of the partners in the co-op needs prayers. We were all out finishing the fruit tree purning (it has not been done in years) and she stepped in a hole. She twisted her knee and is in a lot of pain. Please say a prayer for her.

Nan thanks for the peach prayer. We have peach trees and with this crazy weather we may not get any.

Peggy I never thought about singing with out teeth. The Bible says make a joyful noise. It did not say it had to be good. For that I am very glad. LOL

Jan I will pray for a job for your DH. It is hard for anyone to find a job and the older we get there harder it seems.

Tammy I am praying for you sister. I do not think I could handle "that man" I might take his shot gun to him.

I have a few things to get done before I head home. Hope all of you have a great evening.

Dianne (ID)
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 669 A Farm of My Own: Previous Topic VIrtual Porch Sitting - Come Join Us! Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page