Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 A Farm of My Own
 VIrtual Porch Sitting - Come Join Us!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author A Farm of My Own: Previous Topic VIrtual Porch Sitting - Come Join Us! Next Topic
Page: of 669

debtea2
True Blue Farmgirl

1853 Posts

deborah
nutley nj
USA
1853 Posts

Posted - May 16 2011 :  5:41:33 PM  Show Profile
evening porchies
another day and more rain
but when i was out and about working today i came across a tea shop and the the rest
history,,,lol great way to spend an hour on a rainy day and enjoy a nice cup of hot tea and a scone..yummee..
hoping all my sisters are safe and dry prayers for all
hugs and blessings deborah

inch by inch we find our way
jersey farmgirl
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - May 17 2011 :  11:36:50 AM  Show Profile

Hey Bunny...our California Girl...I bought this bush for my Porch and it is called a California Lilac.
To me it just looks like a Butterfly Bush. Do you know anything about this bush? It is beautiful...I
really like it's bold blue color and this morning my Porch looks like it has blue snow all over it. lol

Yesterday I had to take my strawberries out of the tub, I had planted them in because I got sick and tired
of them always floatin in 2 or 3 inches of rain water. I was trying to contain them...since I have such a
small garden but oh well!

The Porch has been quiet over the weekend. I hope it is because everyone is out doing fun things and NOT dealing
with stressful stuff. Sometimes LIFE is an energy/soul sucker and sometimes it is a beautiful dance. Unfortunately
you seem to be in one or the other at all times with not much down time to rest, refresh and regroup. But I am
praying for everyone to find those joyous moments of refreshing.

I hung a bird house out on the tree right off my porch today. It is really cute. I got it at a craft sale over the
weekend. The sale was to benefit a new Crisis Pregnancy Center (christian based) in our area.

Well, my weekend was nice but rather uneventful...so not much else to chat about.

I'll check back on her later! Have a Stunning Day Ladies!

Blessings,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326
http://ladyinredsite.blogspot.com
http://pegsmiles7.wordpress.com

"I'm only as strong as the caffeine I drink, the hair-spray I use and the Girlfriends that I have."

Edited by - LadyInRed on May 17 2011 11:37:53 AM
Go to Top of Page

debtea2
True Blue Farmgirl

1853 Posts

deborah
nutley nj
USA
1853 Posts

Posted - May 17 2011 :  1:08:12 PM  Show Profile
aftenoon porchies
another rainy day here
peggy what beautiful bush..does it have a lilac scent..
all my plants are really loving this rain and growing like weeds
each day they jump up higher so i should not complain ..
just would like alittle sun ..been almost a week now..
prayers for all my sisters
hopefully all are well as it has been very quiet here..
blessings deborah

jersey farmgirl
Go to Top of Page

Bearclover
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

Bunny
Gig Harbor Wa
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - May 17 2011 :  7:24:09 PM  Show Profile
Hello my porch ladies, had a nice day at work. Lots to do as usual. Thankfully My boss leaves me a list.
The weather here has been strange. Warmish but raining. I love it!
Peggy, I haven't seen that lilac before. It is such a beautiful color of blue. Lilacs are one of my favorites. My shop in Calif. had about 5 lilac trees in the front. I would let people have cuttings during the early season for their vases at home. They always smell so nice.

Not much going on here either. I guess that's a good thing. I did get invited to teach some quilt classes at the quilt shop in the next town over. One of the employees there teaches at our quilt shop and doesn't want to do it anymore. I was a bit worried about conflict of interest but when I learned that.. well I'm not too worried any more. I figure my boss can't have a double standard. So it looks like I will be busy with more classes.. yea!

The bank finally allowed my realtor to lower the listing price on my house. So now I have two offers. I figure they can fight it out with the bank. It's going to take a while. Sad thing is.. I keep meeting people that lost their house and their bank paid them 3 times their mortgage to leave the house in good shape. Of course my bank doesn't do that. My son didn't want to raid the house even though friends said we should. I guess being good doesn't pay as usual. I just hope it sells so I can move on.

Anyway, off to the sewing machine!

Bunny

www.bunnyrose.com

Not all who wander are lost...
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - May 18 2011 :  12:26:27 AM  Show Profile
No, the California Lilac really has no lilac fragrance at all. Not much of any fragrance if you want to know
the truth. But it really is pretty! ~ Today was rather a lovely day around here. Not real sunny but no rain
and in the 60's. We are suppose to get up to the 80's by Friday and Saturday. I will be doing the happy dance
if that happens. I love warm weather! Hope to get the dogs out for a walk tomorrow. I could have taken them
today...but I was too busy with MJF stuff. All fun and good...just time consuming. I did take them out side for
a short stroll and we sat on some benches out doors so they could enjoy some outside time. Snickers is at that age where
everything goes in his mouth, from bugs, to leaves, to bark mulch, to rocks. He is so curious and playful. He hops
like a bunny and explores every scent out doors. He is very social with people and dogs, which is great. Like Bella,
he loves the attention of children. Bella is a little more picky about the adults she warms up to...but Snickers thinks
everyone wants to meet and greet him (whether they do or not). lol Well, that was my day. I would call it the dog days of
summer but we haven't seen any summer yet. ha ha!

Have a good night Farmgirls...I left you some peach tea and chocolate-chip scones on The Porch! Enjoy!!

blessings,
~peggy

Farmgirl #1326

"I'm only as strong as the caffeine I drink, the hair-spray I use and the Girlfriends that I have."
Go to Top of Page

embchicken
True Blue Farmgirl

1487 Posts

Elaine
Ocean NJ
USA
1487 Posts

Posted - May 18 2011 :  05:13:02 AM  Show Profile
Hi Porch ladies!
It has been quiet here. We are still in sunny Florida. I hear that it is still raining in NJ so i will try to bring some sunshine back with us when we return home. I hope everone is doing well - will check in again!

~ Elaine
Farmgirl sister #2822

"Find yourself a cup of tea; the teapot is behind you. Now tell me about hundreds of things." ~Saki

http://embchicken.blogspot.com

http://gusandtrudy.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Prairie Gypsy
True Blue Farmgirl

823 Posts

Tammy
Wolford North Dakota
USA
823 Posts

Posted - May 18 2011 :  05:48:21 AM  Show Profile
Good morning ladies. I've been MIA due to bronchitis. Still fighting it. Weather report today: Rain (surprise, surprise). I may get serious about building that arc soon. The lawn needs mowed again but it's standing water so we can't cut it inbetween storm fronts. My oregano, thyme and chives have come back so I'll at least have those crops. So far I haven't been able to plant due to how wet it's been.

Well, people are showing up so I must get to work. Hope everybody has a good day :O)
PeggyAnn - that bush it beautiful. Too bad there's no scent though. I'm hoping to get a lilac to put by our bedroom window just so I can smell the scent in the morning.

Farmgirl Sister # 2363
http://twilightburrough.blogspot.com/
Warren, MI
Go to Top of Page

beekeepersgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1423 Posts

Luanne
Cresco PA
USA
1423 Posts

Posted - May 18 2011 :  06:00:11 AM  Show Profile
Good morning all!

It's been a busy but fun week. My Mom from Vermont is here with me, and we've done a lot of mom/daughter stuff. I don't get to see her nearly often enough.

Hope everyone is doing well. Has anybody heard from Darlene and how she did with her tests? Darlene - if you're reading posts, please remember we're praying for you.

Hugs,
Luanne

beekeepersgirl #691

Pleasant words are as an honeycomb, sweet to the soul, and health to the bones.
Go to Top of Page

Cherime
True Blue Farmgirl

1222 Posts

Cherime
Wasilla Alaska
USA
1222 Posts

Posted - May 18 2011 :  10:11:04 AM  Show Profile
Peg, lovely plant. My wintered over plants are itching to get out and looks like I might be able to do that a couple of weeks earlier than usual here in AK
Luanne, I too would like to hear how Darlene is doing. Blessings Darlene.
No real news on baby Patrick yet.
I do plan on going down to the lower 48 to visit a bit this summer.
Hugs to everyone else and back to work for me.

CMF
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - May 18 2011 :  11:11:10 AM  Show Profile
Darlene...we all want to know if our prayers have been answered regarding your tests????

Cherime...still praying for baby Patrick.

Pam...hey girl, put down the hoop and needle for a few minutes and come share your day with us.

Luanne...glad you have had some mom/daughter time. My mom is hoping the weather gets better soon
so I can come and visit her. My mom, Aunt, Sister and I all have Fibro...so she understands my
need to wait for warmer, dryer weather.

RFM Tammy...wow, great to have you on the Porch again...we have missed you. Sorry to hear about
your bronchitis. NOT FUN! Here is a healing HUG for ya!

Elaine...soak up all that Sunshine for us too will ya? Oh, how we all need more of that kind of
weather.

Well, I am off to go get some groceries. Have a fabulous day farmgirls.

Quote for the day: "Live Life fully, feel deeply and love completely."

Hugs and smiles,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326

Edited by - LadyInRed on May 18 2011 11:13:08 AM
Go to Top of Page

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3470 Posts

Judy
Louisville Ohio(Stark Co)
USA
3470 Posts

Posted - May 18 2011 :  11:26:15 AM  Show Profile
Hi girls, Well I finally got to spend some much needed time with my DH. His classes are over(2 wks worth) and he actually had a day off, so we went to Kidron, Oh to Lehman's Old Time Hardware. We spent about 4 hours there, had a bite at the cafe inside, then ate at Der Das Dutchman in Dalton(for those of you familiar with Ohio Amish Hardwares & Restaurants). We had a great day. Spent way too much money, but, oh well, we got a lot of cool stuff, and even some Christmas presents. Can't beat that. I Chritmas shop all year long. Whenever I find something that screams a family members name out at me, I buy it. It may be a tiny object, but the sentiment is there and I know they'll love it.
Well, it's thundering and getting nasty....yet AGAIN, so I better shut this contraption down.We actually saw the sun this morning...no...honest....we did! hahahahaha *sigh*
Love yuns!
Praying for ya'll!

Sister-chick# 905(Sept.14th 2009)
Judy
French-Hugs&Squeezles!
I am not contained between my hat and my boots! -Walt Whitman-
"Why couldn't I have been born Rich instead of So Good Looking?"
Go to Top of Page

nabrown42
True Blue Farmgirl

409 Posts

Nancy
Caneyville KY
USA
409 Posts

Posted - May 18 2011 :  1:23:27 PM  Show Profile
It's good to read that many of the crisis in the lives of my porch sisters are resolving. I've been off the grid for a couple of weeks...dh had a severe retinal detatchment added to his rocky recovery for a triple spinal fusion. The eye surgeon has warned that there's a good chance the detachments will continue until he looses most of his sight. He is on the verge of giving up our KY home before we even get to occupy it. We're facing another adventure in our lives now. He's not depressed, just angry that his body is deteriorating just when we have the money and time to do so many things we had to postpone while he was working.

Anyone interested in 39+ acres, a 2 bed/2 bath home and a 3 bay commercial sized garage in west central Kentucky?

"I've wept in the night for the shortness of sight that to someone's needs I've been blind; but I've yet to feel a twinge of regret for being a little too kind."
Go to Top of Page

debtea2
True Blue Farmgirl

1853 Posts

deborah
nutley nj
USA
1853 Posts

Posted - May 18 2011 :  4:04:16 PM  Show Profile
evening porchies
another stormy poring rain day..lol
it all i can do as its not going to be sunny til hopefully sunday now!
of course the rain is not keeping me in ...have to work
checked out my garden this morning and all the planted are doing really well
now if the sun shows up they will just burst into life ..they are getting up big
it like magic almost an inch a day weird..
nancy prayers for your DH
bunny prayers that your home sells
luanne how nice to have your mom
tammy i heard you about the lawn..lol i'll have a pond back there soon if this rain doesn't stop..and i'll just add some little fish..lol
darlene your in my prayers
prayers for all my sisters in need
blessings deborah

jersey farmgirl

Edited by - debtea2 on May 18 2011 4:08:01 PM
Go to Top of Page

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3470 Posts

Judy
USA
3470 Posts

Posted - May 18 2011 :  4:57:15 PM  Show Profile
Nancy, I'm so sorry to hear such heartache from you. BIG ((((HUGS)))) to you and your hubby!
Prayers still going up for the rest of my Sisters too!
RFMTammy, so good to hear from you but sorry about bronchitis. I had that back it November. No fun at all. But I still have my inhaler, it really, really helps.

Judy
French-Hugs&Squeezles!
Go to Top of Page

tea_lady_tammy
True Blue Farmgirl

1485 Posts

Tammy
NE
USA
1485 Posts

Posted - May 18 2011 :  6:55:35 PM  Show Profile
Hello porchies,
How are we? It has been a busy few days. My little butterflies have flown the coop for the summer. Can't believe that. As always, madame butterfly I always get a bit emotional as they leave. They become such a part of me. One little sweet guy made me a table runner. It is just darling. I will try to post a picture later.

To my teamates..Deb. LuAnne, Peggy, etc I am putting your tea and recipes in the mail by end of the week. I found my recipe.

Tomorrow and Friday I have teacher meetings and then I am going to play in my garden. I started a small one. Then play with my herbs and then have tea under my willow tree with a good book.

love and blessings
Tammy

Tea is like being in the stars with God.

Visit my blog~The View From Within
http://frommyteacup.blogspot.com
Farm Sister #1889
Go to Top of Page

HealingTouch
True Blue Farmgirl

3448 Posts

Darlene
Kunkletown Pa
USA
3448 Posts

Posted - May 19 2011 :  09:39:54 AM  Show Profile  Send HealingTouch a Yahoo! Message
Hi sisters,
It has been up and down here. 1 test came out negative and the other not. Further testing to come. Then my husband falls and wrenches his knee and has been hobbling around here and won't go to the doctor's. A little bit better today but anything most men have is always a nightmare if you know what I mean! I'm worn out! I never get a chance to concentrate on myself before I'm taking care of someone else! Just sayin! LOL!

Thank you all for the concern and prayers. You all are precious to me.
I just don't have the energy to deal with Everything and can see me doing everything myself as usual. Just need to complain a little and I know it's safe here. PTL!

You are always in my thoughts and prayers.

Be Blessed,
Darlene
Sister 1922

God first, everything else after!

When Satan's knocking at your door, just say "Jesus will you get that for me?"

Go to Top of Page

beekeepersgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1423 Posts

Luanne
Cresco PA
USA
1423 Posts

Posted - May 20 2011 :  04:15:46 AM  Show Profile
Hi Darlene -

I'm so sorry for everything you are going through. You're in all our prayers my friend. I understand exactly what you're saying about men - BF can make me crazy some days. Seems like even a hangnail is a crisis to them!!

Keep us posted and let us know if we can do anything for you.

Big hugs,
Luanne

beekeepersgirl #691

Go to Top of Page

staci860
True Blue Farmgirl

838 Posts

Staci
Newville PA
USA
838 Posts

Posted - May 20 2011 :  05:53:34 AM  Show Profile
Morning sweet sisters, I've missed you and will be reading back through. I can see from just looking at this page that there are many things to be praying for. I will.
thinking of you

Blessings, staci FG# 973
:o )

Joshua 24:15 - ...choose this day whom you will serve,...as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.

Edited by - staci860 on May 20 2011 05:54:07 AM
Go to Top of Page

natesgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1735 Posts

angela
martinsville indiana
USA
1735 Posts

Posted - May 20 2011 :  07:05:59 AM  Show Profile
I have good news and bad news.

Let's get the bad news out of the way.
First, my DD and her fiance cancelled their wedding. They caved to pressure from his family. Now their life is very up in the air and we have no way to make more room in this little house for another baby bed. We may have to put them in the living room. :(
Second, our truck quit running and we have no idea what's wrong with it. The car has been on a fast downhill slide for months now, so we don't know how much longer we'll have wheels. He'll always be able to use the motorcycle, but that traps me and the kids at home. :(
Third, the three weeks of rain and the five nights of frost we've had has killed my whole garden. I have some very small scaggly pea vines and a few potato plants. I'm so depressed. I cried all evening last night. It's entirely too late to start most things from seed now and I don't have the money to buy everything over agian already started. My gardens are my most passionate hobby and my only outlet when things get bad. Right now mines under about six inches of water for the most part. My hubby went out and tilled out some drainage lines in the yard to remove the actual puddling, so maybe it'll help. :(

On to the good news!
First, my Hubby finally got a job. A great job with advancement potential, insurance, pay raises, and maybe even a company truck! To top it all off he's workin for the same company as my dad so he has a man in the main office who can watch his back and help him know who to stay away from. Both the guys are really happy about the situation, so I'm thrilled.
Second, I have gotten nothin but positive feedback on my homemade soaps. I may even be startin a little money maker with all my playin around here. My dad wants to pay for me to make him a batch of honey oatmeal goats milk soap. He loved it and he said it stopped the itchin from his skin dryin out after bathin. I gotta say, it made my Hubby's beard so soft and it smells like honey all the time now.
Third, I've been 'gifted' with a ton of half full packs of seeds from the family now that they are all done plantin for the year. I always collect them from everyone, then I store them away properly for next year. I need them this year. I have enough corn and bean seed to replant yet agian, if we get it dried out enough for the tiller this weekend. I'm gonna restart some cabbages and brussel sprouts in my greenhouse. There won't be any for summer eatin, but maybe they'll be done in time for fall eatin and winter storage. I think there's still plenty of time for okra and squash. I'm gonna spend some time today researchin maturity times for all my plants and see what can be salvaged and what can be planted for fall harvest instead of summer.
Fourth, my Hubby is at his aunt's place helpin with the animals and the farm to earn a little cash today. He said that for my b-day he's gonna buy me a few tomato plants and pepper plants to try to fill out the garden a bit. He is so sweet!

I have added the names needed to my prayer list and added in the praises too. I hope everyone can find a few minutes to relax and enjoy something today, even if it's only to eat a candy bar and not have to think for a little while. That's my goal for this evenin!

Farmgirl Sister #1438

God - Gardening - Family - Is anything else important?

Edited by - natesgirl on May 20 2011 07:15:00 AM
Go to Top of Page

Cherime
True Blue Farmgirl

1222 Posts

Cherime
Wasilla Alaska
USA
1222 Posts

Posted - May 20 2011 :  07:35:19 AM  Show Profile
Darlene praying for you. Taking care of my DH in those years before he went home to God nearly killed me. I thank God that I was able to work and keep up with all he needed. God did not let me out of where I was employed although I tried and as usual he knew best. My employers let me work from home on Friday which allowed me to do what was needed. So hard as it may be, trust that he has a plan and he will uphold you. I know you know this, just trying to reassure you a bit. May God turn all to good and bless you mighty.

Angela, how weird! I can put my wintered over plants out two weeks early here in AK as the weather is beautiful. I have the heat off and the house is comfy.

God's blessings on all.

CMF
Go to Top of Page

Bearclover
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

Bunny
Gig Harbor Wa
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - May 20 2011 :  09:13:03 AM  Show Profile
Darlene, sorry for your health issues. Hang in there and know we are all praying you will get what you need. Sorry about hubby and his knee. Women are so much stronger and they don't see how much we deal with. Most men it's all about them anyway. Just do what you have to do for yourself no matter what.

Angela, sorry for all the bad news.. happy for all the good stuff. Maybe your daughters fiance will realize the mistake he has made after the baby is born. He needs to grow some and at least stick around for that. Sounds like you will have quite a house full.

Not much going on here. Weather is wonderful.. no garden though.

Working on something special for the tea bag exchange... I just can't remember what month I have.. anyone know?
I also can't remember my Xmas Ornament month... I know, I'm terrible at this. I need to put it on my calender....

Anyway, off to work!
Bunny

www.bunnyrose.com

Not all who wander are lost...
Go to Top of Page

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3470 Posts

Judy
USA
3470 Posts

Posted - May 20 2011 :  09:35:09 AM  Show Profile
"TeaBags" exchange.
TLTammy, you are getting a jump on June already....good for you! Can't wait to see what you have for us!
Peggy has July
Staci has August
Angela has September
Dana has October
Dianne has November
Bunny, you have December

I'm sad to read all the bad news on here, but happy to read all the good news and share the joy with you! It never ceases to amaze me how God answers some of our prayers even before our knees hit the "Prayer-Rug." He is an Awesome God!
You're all still in my prayers Sisters!
Love to you all!

Judy
French-Hugs&Squeezles!

Edited by - herblady55 on May 20 2011 2:47:08 PM
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - May 20 2011 :  10:54:01 AM  Show Profile
First of all...Luanne thank you for the White Chai Tea. It was delicious! I have never had the white before...enjoyed two cups of it from the one tea bag. Also loved your card with the two pretty little teapots and the Dutch Spice Jars.

Angela...Life is just a series of opportunities to Trust God and to Thank Him for the good and the bad in our lives. The good is always
a time of rejoicing but so should the bad...as that is when he draws us closest to himself and we learn the biggest life lessons.
Also "A garden is always a series of losses set against a few major triumphs...like Life itself." ~ by May Starton. So, hang in there
and do what you can do to salvage your crop. And let God do the rest.

Darlene...still praying for you and your hubby. Just remember most men are big babies when it comes to their health. Women still have to
carry on like nothing is wrong and not miss a beat on our duties and what is expected of us. Praise God he made one of the sexes strong and capable of doing the impossible.

Staci...good to see you back on the Porch. We miss you when you are gone.

Bunny...now you have us all curious about what you will be doing in Dec. for the Tea Swap. I already have mine ready to go
for July.

Well my laundry is calling my name...must go get it done...as I am down to my birthday suit. And wearing that won't be
too flattering. lol

Later my friends...have a beautiful and enjoyable day. Suppose to be 78 and sunny here today.

Hugs and Smiles,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326

Edited by - LadyInRed on May 20 2011 11:33:07 PM
Go to Top of Page

beekeepersgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1423 Posts

Luanne
Cresco PA
USA
1423 Posts

Posted - May 20 2011 :  11:08:03 AM  Show Profile
Hi Peggy -

I'm glad you enjoyed the tea - it's one of my favorites! The tea pots and spice jars are on a shelf in my kitchen!

Hugs,
Luanne

beekeepersgirl #691

Go to Top of Page

Prairie Gypsy
True Blue Farmgirl

823 Posts

Tammy
Wolford North Dakota
USA
823 Posts

Posted - May 20 2011 :  11:42:57 AM  Show Profile
Angela - Sorry to hear about your daughter's fiance backing out. Time will only tell if it is for the best or if he will get some backbone and take responsibility for the child he helped create. Awesome news about your husband getting the job though.

Darlene - Sorry to hear about your husband's health issues. Men are horrible when they aren't in working conditions.

Quiet day in the office today - all the peeps are gone for training. I was able to get out a bit and see the sunshine on my lunch break. Great news was that today was the last day of school for my son!!!! He graduates on the 31st. It's the nuttiest graduation I've ever heard of. Each graduating student is allowed 4 tickets for people to attend the graduation. They can request a 5th, but if they need more then that they have to be put on a waiting list to see if anybody gives up their tickets. I couldn't figure out why so many kids said they weren't going to their ceremony - now I understand it. There are enough large venues to hold people in around this area that there's no excuse for putting that low of an attendance per student. We're having issues figuring out who gets these few tickets. Thankfully two of my other kids aren't around to need tickets or we'd be in worse trouble.

So what are everybody's plans for the weekend?

I'm hoping to get some weeding done in the garden beds and possibly do a garden store run to get plants and get some planting done. Rain is predicted for Sunday night through Wednesday so my window is short.

Farmgirl Sister # 2363
http://twilightburrough.blogspot.com/
Warren, MI
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 669 A Farm of My Own: Previous Topic VIrtual Porch Sitting - Come Join Us! Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page