Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 A Farm of My Own
 VIrtual Porch Sitting - Come Join Us!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author A Farm of My Own: Previous Topic VIrtual Porch Sitting - Come Join Us! Next Topic
Page: of 669

Prairie Gypsy
True Blue Farmgirl

823 Posts

Tammy
Wolford North Dakota
USA
823 Posts

Posted - Mar 10 2011 :  7:56:01 PM  Show Profile
Cherime - would love to have a sister visit for supper. It did turn out quite tasty. I took some today for lunch and put another plate in the freezer for a future lunch.

Deborah - I didn't know we were getting hit again so not prepared for it. Glad someone knew it was coming. They're predicting another 6 inches for us - uggggg

I'm passing time until I have to pick my son up from work at 11. Unfortunately 5:30 will come awefully early in the morning. We started phase 2 of our bathroom remodel this week. My man was mudding the walls today to get them ready. What a flipping mess behind the panels he pulled off the walls. Gaping holes, partially removed tiles - as I said a mess. He leaned on the sink counter last night and it cracked a HUGE corner piece off so we had to get a new countertop that wasn't in the budget. Always something. Hopefully it will be done by Sunday. I'm hoping I don't get run down again as I need to get cleaning before my son comes home and my family is coming to visit in 2 weeks. I need to paint the bathroom after my man gets it completed this weekend too. I may be stopping in for quick breaks and some refreshmants to revive me :O)

Farmgirl Sister # 2363
http://twilightburrough.blogspot.com/
Warren, MI
Go to Top of Page

melanie47601
True Blue Farmgirl

1949 Posts

Melanie
Boonville IN
USA
1949 Posts

Posted - Mar 11 2011 :  05:15:59 AM  Show Profile  Send melanie47601 a Yahoo! Message
Good Morning LadyBugs!
Thank you to all of you for the wonderful wedding suggestions. Staci, that cake is beautiful! I was talking to my sister about the "courthouse wedding". She and her guy got married at the courthouse and then had a small gathering at their house. She said the clerk was surprised they had so many guests. The most so far for a wedding at the courthouse. LOL They have a pretty area on the 3rd floor with a domed ceiling that doesn't look so "court-housey." LOL I don't know that we could really do a reception at our house since we only have street parking. If the young couple across the road have a party the same day, we definately will have a parking problem. But I did some checking and the park a block away has some shelter houses (one we rent for the family reunion in the fall) but they are only $25 to rent and as long as we keep it to close family and friends there will be plenty of room.

Oh poo I was hoping I would get to hang out longer. Time flys when you're having fun. Got to go take the kids to school and go to work. Have a great day!
Hugs~ Melanie

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says "Oh Crap, She's up!"

Blog~ http://wheelsarealwaysturning.blogspot.com/ Etsy~http://www.etsy.com/shop/theflourishingfinch

Go to Top of Page

atkinst2
True Blue Farmgirl

899 Posts

Theresa
Canal Winchester OH
USA
899 Posts

Posted - Mar 11 2011 :  06:10:45 AM  Show Profile
Thank you Melanie for the tea. and your right... There is no trouble go great or grave that cannot be much diminished by a nice cup of tea. thanks for including that quote in the card.

The well of nature is full today. Time to go outside and take a drink. Diane Ackerman

Go to Top of Page

Montrose Girl
Farmgirl Legend/Schoolmarm

1360 Posts

Laurie
Montrose CO
1360 Posts

Posted - Mar 11 2011 :  08:19:39 AM  Show Profile
It's break time, so tea anyone? I'm also munching on some nuts. Brain food and quick energy before the meetings start.

laurie

http://www.inntheorchardbnb.com/
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Mar 11 2011 :  09:04:59 AM  Show Profile
Well, I am surprised that I am awake so early as I have been watching the Japan Earthquake/Tsunami news all night. It is hitting the WA & OR Coast right now but doesn't look like anything to speak of. Good practice for our Coasts though. They did Beach Level Evacuations all night. Since we are predicted to have the same force Earthquake/Tsunami 75 miles off our Coast some day (in the not too distant future)...they need practices like this occassionally. We also are surrounded by 3 Volcanoes Mt. Hood, Mt. St. Helens and Mt. Rainier all Volcanoes that have been active or showing seismic activity. And then off our Pacific Coast is the Volcanic Ring of Fire (underwater Volcanoes)...so, once one thing goes...it could all blow, some day. Hope not in my life time...but it is very possible.

Today is the first day that I have felt some energy...since the weekend. I hope to get something accomplished before the rain starts again tomorrow. We are suppose to get another 5 days of rain. We are
one big sog-fest here. You walk outside and hope you don't sink a foot deep into soggy earth.

I think I need more than tea this morning. A good cup of Starbucks would hit the spot about now. Has anyone tried the VIA Tribute Blend?
Very good...it's a blend of 3 different coffee flavors. Yummy!

Will be back later girls to check in and see how everyones day has gone.

Hugs and Blessings,
~peggy

Farmgirl #1326
http://ladyinredsite.blogspot.com
http://pegsmiles7.wordpress.com

"I'm only as strong as the caffeine I drink, the hair-spray I use and the Girlfriends that I have."

Edited by - LadyInRed on Mar 11 2011 09:09:28 AM
Go to Top of Page

tea_lady_tammy
True Blue Farmgirl

1485 Posts

Tammy
NE
USA
1485 Posts

Posted - Mar 11 2011 :  12:44:50 PM  Show Profile

Hey ladies, I hope this afternoon finds you doing well. I have the day off from school and I finally finished my quilt. Thought I would bring yall a pot of tea and let you look at it. This quilt has taken me over a year to finish.
Love and hugs
Tammy

Tea is like being in the stars with God.

Visit my blog~The View From Within
http://wingsofpurple.wordpress.com

Farm Sister #1889
Go to Top of Page

Betty J.
True Blue Farmgirl

1401 Posts

Betty
Pasco WA
USA
1401 Posts

Posted - Mar 11 2011 :  12:55:46 PM  Show Profile
Tammy, did you quilt the quilt yourself or tie it? It is gorgeous.
Thanks so much for sharing.

Betty in Pasco
Go to Top of Page

tea_lady_tammy
True Blue Farmgirl

1485 Posts

Tammy
NE
USA
1485 Posts

Posted - Mar 11 2011 :  5:09:55 PM  Show Profile
Betty,
I quilted it on my sewing machine. I sewed the binding by hand. Thank you for your lovely compliment on the quilt. It is being displayed on my bed this evening. Hubby was so surprised to find I finally got it done.

Tammy

Farm Sister #1889
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Mar 11 2011 :  11:47:19 PM  Show Profile

I posted this earlier but of course my computer froze again. But isn't my new Tea Set Cute?
I am just thrilled with this find I made yesterday!

Teacher Tammy...I love your Beautiful Quilt! What a cool pattern! What is it called?
I am so envious of all you Quilters and your gorgeous work. We each have our individual
talents that God has given us and for me Music and Quilting are not mine! When I get to
Heaven though...that is all going to change! I am going to sing on The Praise Team and
sew quilts! lol

Off for a cuppa Tea and some reading. Night Ladies! Sweet Dreams!

Hugs,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326

"I'm only as strong as the caffeine I drink, the hair-spray I use and the Girlfriends that I have."
Go to Top of Page

kittykill
True Blue Farmgirl

608 Posts

Pam
Portland or
USA
608 Posts

Posted - Mar 12 2011 :  06:59:59 AM  Show Profile  Send kittykill an AOL message  Send kittykill a Yahoo! Message
I love that tea set! So cute.

That quilt is beautiful!

Well ladies, this week has been interesting. I am working on a m*rder case and it's been really rough, but the good news is that I got a part time job, one day a week doing someone's books. My friend's mother works at a hospital and is trying to see if I can be her assistant, which would be wonderful. It would be in the mental health ward. We'll see, I'm not holding my breath but having hope.

www.fasterkittykill.blogspot.com

Go to Top of Page

melanie47601
True Blue Farmgirl

1949 Posts

Melanie
Boonville IN
USA
1949 Posts

Posted - Mar 12 2011 :  07:00:31 AM  Show Profile  Send melanie47601 a Yahoo! Message
Georgeous quilt Tammy!
I love the tea set too, Peggy. Very spring-like and pretty. :)

Well I'm still trying to wake up. I got serious and started my diet yesterday. I did really good, but I was miserable. I think I'm gonna have to try using some different kinds of foods, at least something I like. There's nothing like choking down foods you can't stand and being a total grouch to everyone that crosses your path. There should be an easier way. LOL My sister told me that she has been using this site, I think it's called myfitnesspal.com, and that it is a really way to keep track of your calories going in and out. I plan to check it out here in a little while.
Today is the banquet for my Hallie and niece for the end of their basketball season. So I get to go watch them get their awards later. That'll be fun. They're both sad to see ball games come to an end and are all ready talking about signing up again this fall.
And then later tonight, honey and I are going to see the Professional Bull Riders. It's been awhile since we've really gone out like this so I'm really looking forward to it.

I guess I better go and get some housework done. I hope you all have a wonderful day!
Praying for all affected by the earthquake and tsunami
and hugs and prayers for all of you too,
Melanie

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says "Oh Crap, She's up!"

Blog~ http://wheelsarealwaysturning.blogspot.com/ Etsy~http://www.etsy.com/shop/theflourishingfinch

Go to Top of Page

tea_lady_tammy
True Blue Farmgirl

1485 Posts

Tammy
NE
USA
1485 Posts

Posted - Mar 12 2011 :  09:39:40 AM  Show Profile
Oh Peggy love the tea set. It is so darn cute. What a great find.
Melanie have you thought about weight watchers. I do that and I eat what I want. I have lost 7 and half pounds in the past seven weeks doing their point plus program. I have learned to make healthier choices and watch portion size and get moving on activity.

Well I thought I would check in but I got to report cards for my little butterflies.

love and hugs to you all
Tammy

Farm Sister #1889
Go to Top of Page

knittinchick
True Blue Farmgirl

1854 Posts

Megan
Wisconsin
1854 Posts

Posted - Mar 12 2011 :  8:19:59 PM  Show Profile
Hi ladies! I've been busy busy busy the past few days, and I'm glad to relax! It sounds like everyone is doing well! I've been doing pretty good myself. I had a forensics meet today, and I didn't place, but's it all about the experience for me. I just pray that public schools are able to keep such programs like forensics and bands and the such alive once the budget cuts start. Grades also close on Wednesday, and I had three tests on Friday, so I was busy busy studying on Thursday! I hope everyone's weekend is going well!
God's and Farmgirl's Blessings,
Megan aka Loretta Rae

At heart, I am both a sassy city girl and a down-home country gal.

The dictionary is the only place where success comes before work.
Go to Top of Page

HealingTouch
True Blue Farmgirl

3448 Posts

Darlene
Kunkletown Pa
USA
3448 Posts

Posted - Mar 13 2011 :  1:31:36 PM  Show Profile  Send HealingTouch a Yahoo! Message
Tammy...really nice quilt. Doesn't it make you feel so good that it's finished and you did it? Is your machine a regular or quilting long arm machine?

Peg...Cute tea set. I love a good find! My problem is that I never want to use what I buy? I don't know who I save everything for!

Pamm...A murder case? YIKES! With the creep no less! I hope you get the hospital job...you should qualify since you have enough experience on this porch! LOL!

Megan...Keep busy girl. All too fast HS is over and you will have wonderful memories forever.

Lida...Where are you? Your BD is March 19th and we are wondering where you are? Hope all is well.

Melanie...I love the Bull Riding! Was it fun. Haven't been to one in years but see it on tv often.

Must get supper on the table. Church again tonight.

Be Blessed,
Darlene
Sister 1922

God first, everything else after!

When Satan's knocking at your door, just say "Jesus will you get that for me?"

Go to Top of Page

kittykill
True Blue Farmgirl

608 Posts

Pam
Portland or
USA
608 Posts

Posted - Mar 13 2011 :  3:24:36 PM  Show Profile  Send kittykill an AOL message  Send kittykill a Yahoo! Message
Melanie-I love PBR! My hubby and I watch it every Saturday and Sunday. We went when it came here in Portland. Ben Jones is my favorite, the all the Carolina cowboys.

Daylight Savings Time kicks my butt for a few days. The rain hasn't let up so the extra hour of daylight is kind of a joke for us right now.

Go to Top of Page

Bearclover
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

Bunny
Gig Harbor Wa
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Mar 13 2011 :  3:49:13 PM  Show Profile
Hello everyone. Not much going on here but rain. I just finished reading The Count of Monte Cristo. Long book!
My son went to my house yesterday to finally check it out. A tree branch fell on the electric lines and took out the electricity. Even if I call the electric company they will only deal with everything up to the pole on my property. This happened last year and my son had to climb my pole and fix the connector at the top before they would restore power. It cost over $200.00 for the parts so no power for now. I don't really care anymore but sad that my house is slowly going down hill. Other than that he says everything looks good. He shut off the power at the meter and drained all the water from the well so nothing more would go wrong.

Tammy your quilt looks great. Lots of pieces I can see. I can see why it took a year. Good for you quilting it yourself. I have had many meltdowns quilting my own quilts on my sewing machine.

Peggy, I love your tea set. It is nice to see the bright happy colors.

Pam, I will send good thoughts your way for the new job.

Well, not much else going on in my world. Still no news on jobs but the website I applied to says two of my applications are under review. That at least is good news.

Later for now,
Bunny

www.bunnyrose.com

Not all who wander are lost...
Go to Top of Page

Lida
True Blue Farmgirl

157 Posts

Lida
Rochester NY
USA
157 Posts

Posted - Mar 13 2011 :  7:46:37 PM  Show Profile
Hello My Sisters,
Yes, I am still alive and doing reasonably well, I think. Thank you for the sweet messages and notes of encouragement. The internet at home has been unreliable so hopefully I will get to post this message before it quits!

The kids and grandkids are well. My son left for navy bootcamp in early February. He callled home this evening and had 40 minutes to talk with me, his dad and three of his sisters. It was so good to hear his voice. He is happy and doing well. We are going out to his graduation at Great Lakes, Illinois next month. I miss him so very much.
We stopped homeschooling our youngest daughter after the Christmas break. At first the adjustment was hard but now she is doing better. She has her group of friends who hang out in the library and she joined the yearbook club. She is even talking about going to the prom this year!

I have finished 5 of 6 modules for Licensed Local Pastor School. I have completed about half of the written assignments. This has been more time consuming that I expected it to be. I will likely be appointed to a church this spring. All I can do in regards to this is pray.

I was so happy to get out in my muddy gardden and dig some fresh potatoes and carrots! I did not have good cold room storage for them so I mulched and left some in the ground. I got out my potato fork this afternoon and did some digging! The root vegetables survived our colder and snowier than usual winter! Oh how good the fresh produce tasted! I saw some kale and Swiss chard trying to make an appearance too!

Okay, responsibilities- I want to stay in the Christmas ornament swap. I am excited about what I am going to make! Do I have May or June? I need a current list of participants and addresses. Please take my name off the birthday card exchange. I hope to participate informally, but my schedule is so fragmented that I can' t keep the commitment. I saw something in our archives about a tea swap and I can't remember if I signed up to participate or not. If I discover that I am able to be faithful to this community than I may join the swaps again.

Tammy- Your quilt is lovely! Your year of commitment to the project was well invested!

Angela- I will be praying for wisdom for your daughter and her beloved.

Peggy- your DGD is beautiful! I am so happy that you are able to spend more time with her!

Dana- I am sorry about your dog. Our animals are precious to us.

Bunny- I did not go back very far in our pages of postings, but it sounds like you have made the move to Oregon and are settling in to a new life there.

Darlene- I have missed you!

Janet- Thank you for your encouragement and friendship. Hugs to you girll

I have missed you all very much. I knew that I could not walk away from this community just because my life is hectic and full. You each are a part of my fullness and sense of well- being!

Peace,
Lida
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Mar 14 2011 :  02:16:58 AM  Show Profile
Lida...Nice to see you back on the Porch. And to hear how your children are doing. I bet you really miss your son and I hope you do get to go to his Graduation. I was never able to go to my son's graduation and I always regretted that and I think he did too. Sounds like your daughter is adjusting well to school also! ~ Do you think that you will get relocated by your church board once you get your Pastorate Schooling Complete? Busy Lady you are! But it is so good to get a catch-up on everything going on with you. At least try to pop on every couple of weeks and say hi...we miss you!

Bunny...sounds like your job search is at least hopeful if they are reviewing your application. Any more on-line guy prospects?
Glad your son was able to go check on the house for you. It is so sad to me that Banks just don't seem to know how to deal with the housing problem...that they helped create. My son's short sale finally went through and he got out of it by the skin of his teeth...they wiped out his (or forgave) his $60,000. loss on it but he will have to pay a "Gift" Tax on that money this year. That doesn't seem right either but better than it could have been I guess.

Pam...loved Darlene's comments on your job and the possibility of the new job. I am not sure if all us Porchies should be offended or not about her comments that we have given you practice with dealing with CRAZY People. LOL But that gives me encouragement to know that includes her also. Hey did Portland get the terrible high winds today with power outages and downed trees? It was terrible here. Lots of trees uprooted by the wind and the soggy ground. Saw some on house, some across roads, lots and lots of huge branches blown in the roads and all around.

Darlene...I use to be like you...never wanting to use what I purchased but I kept asking myself what I was saving them for?? So, now I enjoy it all and use it all and save nothing for later in life or a rainy day. I figure that it can't get much later now and it's always raining. lol

Have to share a Praise real quickly before my computer freezes up on me again. Our Church is The Largest Church in Vancouver and we wanted to purchase the Old K-Mart Building for our Congregation but the owners said that we could never afford their price which is $4.8 million dollars. But they offered us to use the Building for free for 90 days and if we wanted to try to raise the 4.8 million for the building...we had that 90 days in which to do it in...our we would have to be out. To make a long story short...God raised that 4.8 million dollars in just over 60 days, and now the Building is ours. Is God awesome or what??? Just tell God that the impossible can't be done and see what He says about that. We have all just watched Him do His marvelous deeds...and He loves when somebody says, "You can't do that...it's Impossible!" They make the mistake of leaving God out of the equation. They were right..."We" couldn't do anything of ourselves but God Could! I just kept praying that He would show the naysayers His Awesome and Mighty Power and He did. We are all so in Awe and so excited! Just had to share that with you.

Please Keep Japan in your prayers! They have just been through so much devastation! with more to come.

Love and Blessings,
~peggy

Farmgirl #1326

Go to Top of Page

textilelover
True Blue Farmgirl

557 Posts

Dianne
Middletown NY
USA
557 Posts

Posted - Mar 14 2011 :  03:35:40 AM  Show Profile
Good Morning, Porch Sisters! Though I don't usually have much time to sit and chat, I wanted to let you know that I try to keep up on your posts. I am the ornament swap sister for the month, but I have received names and addresses from only 7 sisters. If you are in the swap (there should be 12 total minus me), please email your name and address to me. Thanks, Dianne in the Hudson Valley

Sister #749

"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication." --Leondardo da Vinci
Go to Top of Page

Prairie Gypsy
True Blue Farmgirl

823 Posts

Tammy
Wolford North Dakota
USA
823 Posts

Posted - Mar 14 2011 :  4:34:50 PM  Show Profile
Good evening ladies! This will be a quick visit.

Tammy - the quilt is beautiful. Makes me want to get working on one myself lol.

We completed our bathroom project (yahhh) yesterday. New panelling up and everything is painted. We'll let the paint cure and put the wallpaper border up (celestial design) next weekend. As with any project on an older home we ran into multiple problems including the sink corner cracking off (about a 12" triangle portion of it) and a piece of the toliet tank broke off. We now have a new bathroom sink and a toliet that is superglued and hopefully it will hold (above the water line). Glad it's over and done!

My son is home from Ft. Hood for a visit before he deploys to Afghanistan. So excited to see him, but when I got home he was sleeping. He drove straight through with only one small stop for a nap in his truck so its no wonder he's exhausted. He arrived earlier than we thought he would so I didn't have the spare room ready for him yet. I just got that completed.

My man just gave me a glass of wine and ordered me to rest while supper is cooking. I think I will take him up on that and sip my wine while I read my new MJF magazine that arrived today :O) Have a great evening everybody!

Farmgirl Sister # 2363
http://twilightburrough.blogspot.com/
Warren, MI
Go to Top of Page

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3470 Posts

Judy
Louisville Ohio(Stark Co)
USA
3470 Posts

Posted - Mar 14 2011 :  5:22:57 PM  Show Profile
Hi there Porch-Buds! Sounds like some of you had the same bleak weather for the time-change that we had. And you're right ...it is hard to tell any difference when the sky is THAT gray!!! LOL I can't seem to get outta bed either now. It takes me awhile to adjust. I envy people who just set their (internal) clocks and jump right up in the morning and go about their normal routine. Of course what's normal...with Hubby doing 3-12 hr days at one jail and four days off .... unless he has a day at the other jail, then he only has 3 days off...unless he gets called in because someone else calls off......well shoot....what's normal anyhow???? Normal is Waaaaayyy over rated!!!hahahahahaha Such is the life of a nurse. Sounds like some of the RPH's I worked with as a Pharmacy Tech....when do ya'll sleep ANYHOW??? hahahahaa
Tammy, I love all those little tiny squares and pieces in your quilt. Amazing Girl! You have a great talent.
Peg, your little personal-size teapot is soooo cute! Great find Girl!
Well Mellie...how was that PBR. We got rid of our TV and just use NetFlix and I love it, but I soooo miss my PBR. I'm going to see if I can get it on the puter or check Hulu. I did find a PBR wrecks&rides on NetFlix. But I hate to watch the guys get hurt...I wanna see great rides and LOTS of'em!!!
Pam and Bunny , sorry about you being so soggy. I hope you get sun soon. We had 40/sunny/but nippy today. We ran around doing errands. It was the kind of weather where you stepped outside and the wind cut into you, then you got in the car and had to open the windows or suffocate, then you go into a store and have to take the coat off....can't win!! LOL But that sun was gorgeous!
Bunny, I love the Count of Monte Cristo movie. We own the old one and the newer one. Great movie. Will be praying for your job possibilities.
Lida, how great to hear from you. Been wondering where you've been, like everyone else. Ready to send out the hounds! LOL No, you didn't sign up for the TeaSwap! Did I just hear a *sigh* of relief??? LOL
Well I went to the HealthStore today got a box of Stash Decaf Raspberry&White Tea. Gonna go make a cup and read awhile. Kinda "pooped" from all the galavanting today!
Good Evening Girls!
Love Yuns!

Sister-chick# 905(Sept.14th 2009)
Judy
Hugs&Squeezles!
I am not contained between my hat and my boots! -Walt Whitman-
"Why couldn't I have been born Rich instead of So Good Looking?"
Go to Top of Page

knittinchick
True Blue Farmgirl

1854 Posts

Megan
Wisconsin
1854 Posts

Posted - Mar 14 2011 :  5:55:13 PM  Show Profile
Hi porchies!
Lida! It's so nice to hear from you! I will pray for your son that he is safe and well!
Bunny, I'll be praying for your well being:)
RFM Tammy, I'll be praying for your son!
Well, I do believe that spring is on its way! Yesterday, I walked to the library and to the grocery store, and it was a very nice crisp day! Other than that, it's same old same old!
God's and Farmgirl's Blessings,
Megan aka Loretta Rae

At heart, I am both a sassy city girl and a down-home country gal.

The dictionary is the only place where success comes before work.
Go to Top of Page

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3470 Posts

Judy
Louisville Ohio(Stark Co)
USA
3470 Posts

Posted - Mar 14 2011 :  6:26:39 PM  Show Profile
Hey Lida, How old are ya gonna be Girlie? I need to know what kind of card to send.
Megan, Isn't it nice to be "Out&About?" I loved my outing today. After all of the "cooped-up" days, it felt good to be out in the sun.

Sister-chick# 905(Sept.14th 2009)
Judy
Hugs&Squeezles!
I am not contained between my hat and my boots! -Walt Whitman-
"Why couldn't I have been born Rich instead of So Good Looking?"
Go to Top of Page

kittykill
True Blue Farmgirl

608 Posts

Pam
Portland or
USA
608 Posts

Posted - Mar 14 2011 :  8:57:32 PM  Show Profile  Send kittykill an AOL message  Send kittykill a Yahoo! Message
Hey ladies! I just got back from walking the dogs. We all need it and it's part of Lent for me. Give up sitting my butt on the couch and walking more. The dogs need to work off their winter weight too. It felt good to get out and walk around.

Yesterday we had a major wind and rain storm but for the most part it's typical Pacific Northwest weather.

Go to Top of Page

HealingTouch
True Blue Farmgirl

3448 Posts

Darlene
Kunkletown Pa
USA
3448 Posts

Posted - Mar 14 2011 :  9:13:02 PM  Show Profile  Send HealingTouch a Yahoo! Message
Lida...the BD girl is back! Was worried.but was hoping evrything was ok. You are May for the ornament swap. Glad you will be getting a church...alot of work but worth it. Congrats on your son!

Judy...I used to be a prison nurse too! Know for sure I only want to be an employee there!

Peg...GOD is good all the time! got nothing on him! How did you manage to get up all the money? Wonderful how God makes it happen!

RFM Tammy...I will keep your son in my prayers...what is his name?

Send Dianne your addresses ornament swappers!

Be Blessed,
Darlene
Sister 1922

God first, everything else after!

When Satan's knocking at your door, just say "Jesus will you get that for me?"

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 669 A Farm of My Own: Previous Topic VIrtual Porch Sitting - Come Join Us! Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page