Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 A Farm of My Own
 VIrtual Porch Sitting - Come Join Us!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author A Farm of My Own: Previous Topic VIrtual Porch Sitting - Come Join Us! Next Topic
Page: of 669

Rxgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

216 Posts

Dana
Id
USA
216 Posts

Posted - Feb 18 2011 :  10:03:49 PM  Show Profile
Go peggy! So glad to hear she's ok!
I worked 11 hours today and its been snowing non-stop for over 2 days. We have gotten well over a foot of snow and its supposed to continue for several more days. Too bad I can't be out enjoying it.
Hope everyone is warm and happy, don't forget how wonderful you all are!

Dana-farmgirl #1432

"He who throws mud only loses ground"-Fat Albert
Go to Top of Page

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3470 Posts

Judy
Louisville Ohio(Stark Co)
USA
3470 Posts

Posted - Feb 19 2011 :  10:38:11 AM  Show Profile
Hello and (((hugs))) Porchies. So nice to read all the posts and catch up. VERY excited to hear how God held Miss Peggys' Heart in his hands and calmed it and her and guided the surgeons' hands as he worked and as "HE" worked. Praise His Wonderful name!!! I will keep her in my prayers as I Praise Him for His Mercy and Love for all of us!
We had about 3 days of "A Sniff of Spring." The sun shone brightly. The sky was a beautiful blue. The temps were anywhere from 50 to 65 and breezy. Now TODAY we are...gusts of wind...shaking the house with vengence, 38...but sunny and pretty. Only in NE Ohio....lolol.
Well, I'm off to do some errands. The Beetle is so small & round, the wind will just ~~zoom~~ right over it...I hope. hahaha
Later girls!

Sister-chick# 905(Sept.14th 2009)
Judy
Hugs&Squeezles!
I am not contained between my hat and my boots! -Walt Whitman-
"Why couldn't I have been born Rich instead of So Good Looking?"
Go to Top of Page

melanie47601
True Blue Farmgirl

1949 Posts

Melanie
Boonville IN
USA
1949 Posts

Posted - Feb 20 2011 :  09:27:55 AM  Show Profile  Send melanie47601 a Yahoo! Message
That is wonderful news for Peggy! Still lots of hugs and prayers Peggy! Thanks for the updates ladies. :)

I spoke to my friend yesterday. Caleb was doing better for a couple of days, but his fever is back and they don't know what is going on. The docs aren't telling her much of anything, but then I'm sure they don't know what to tell her. I told her we are going to keep praying for him and her and encouraged her to take a quiet moment and go have a heart to heart with our Father. Caleb was perked up some the other night when Abby and I spoke. He asked us to relay a message to my youngest, Hallie. To tell her that she is an evil little brat. These two are something else together! They've been friends since they were itty bitty. :)

Speaking of my Hallie, she broke my heart last night. We were getting ready for bed and she came and crawled into my bed. Out of the blue she tells me that she doesn't have any friends at school. I asked what she meant, what about her cousin that she's always been invisibly superglued to? She said they still played together some, but her cuz usually plays with some other girlier girls. I'm sure they'd let Hallie join them, but well Hallie is about as far from girly girl as you can get. I asked her what she thought of hanging out with the boys and playing ball or legos. She looked at me and told me NO WAY. She thinks hangin with boys is gross. I guess she's afraid someone would tease her and say he was her "boyfriend". Now my Hallie would sooner endure horrible pain rather than let anyone see her cry, but I could see the tears welling up in her eyes last night when she was telling me her secret. I didn't say a thing about it or she would have clammed up tight and wouldn't ever tell me anything again. I'm not really sure how to help her with this. I never really had any friends growing up, but that was because we constantly moving and changing schools. I didn't really make any friends till junior high. Sorry for the sadness girls. I just had to get that off my chest.

Well ladies I guess we are going to go load the car with goodwill stuff. Have a great day!
Hugs~ Melanie

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says "Oh Crap, She's up!"

Blog~ http://wheelsarealwaysturning.blogspot.com/ Etsy~http://www.etsy.com/shop/theflourishingfinch

Go to Top of Page

Bearclover
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

Bunny
Gig Harbor Wa
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Feb 20 2011 :  10:07:14 AM  Show Profile
Melanie, how sad for Hallie to feel that way. I have always been a bit of an outcast myself from a very young age. Moving around a lot did that to me as well. What saved me was learning to having fun by myself. I learned to find things I liked to do alone.I read books, drew in notebooks anything I could do alone. Every once in a while I would make a friend and that was great. I'm sure things will get better as she gets older. Just give her hugs and tell her how special she is. Try to help her find ways to be happy doing things she likes without others. You might tell her teacher and see if there is anything she can do. Sometimes I had a teacher that would let me help them when others were out playing.

"Not all who wander are lost"

Bunny

www.bunnyrose.com
Go to Top of Page

knittinchick
True Blue Farmgirl

1854 Posts

Megan
Wisconsin
1854 Posts

Posted - Feb 20 2011 :  12:19:42 PM  Show Profile
Hi porchies!
Pam, thanks for updating us on our dear Peggy! I'm glad she's doing well!
Melanie, I'm so sad for your little Hallie! No little girl should feel that way.
Well, last week we had really awesome weather (upwards into the 50's!), but now it's snowstorming! How unfair for Wisconsin to do that to us! Oh well! I've been pretty good the past few days. School is wonderful, but I can't wait for warmer weather! Gr! Hope everyone had a good weekend!
God's and Farmgirl's Blessings,
Megan aka Loretta Rae

At heart, I am both a sassy city girl and a down-home country gal.

The dictionary is the only place where success comes before work.
Go to Top of Page

knittinchick
True Blue Farmgirl

1854 Posts

Megan
Wisconsin
1854 Posts

Posted - Feb 20 2011 :  6:59:08 PM  Show Profile
I forgot to post some news earlier! My uncle proposed to his girlfriend of 3 years!!! There's going to be another family wedding! I don't know when it will be, but I'm so excited, and I forgot to tell you guys!
Megan aka Loretta Rae

Go to Top of Page

debtea2
True Blue Farmgirl

1853 Posts

deborah
nutley nj
USA
1853 Posts

Posted - Feb 20 2011 :  7:52:20 PM  Show Profile
evening porchies
well the spring teaser is gone and old man winter has returned
colder and windy 13 with snow in the way ...i really need spring !!!!!
i made a strawberry cheesecake today enough for all...
darlene i love tapioca...yummmy
megan congrat on your aunt to be..
melanie so sad about hallie i'll pray she finds a friend
miss peggy prayers and hugs honey
angela hoping all is well and your finding peace and harmony
prayers for all my sister farmgirls
deborah

inch by inch we find our way
jersey farmgirl
Go to Top of Page

melanie47601
True Blue Farmgirl

1949 Posts

Melanie
Boonville IN
USA
1949 Posts

Posted - Feb 21 2011 :  06:00:41 AM  Show Profile  Send melanie47601 a Yahoo! Message
Good Morning everyone! I hope you all are doing well.
Thank you for your prayers and encouraging thoughts for Hallie.

This is me and Hallie. So not only is she my shadow, she is also my mini-me.
If I am messing with fixing, cleaning or organizing something around the house, she is right there with me.
She told me the other day that it was all my fault she was so good at cleaning stuff. I asked her why that was. She said since she was born out of me and looks like me and because I clean houses that it's all my fault. LOL Silly girl.

So anyhoo today I have the day off from work. And the weather is still beautiful. My iris' are trying to come up. I'm trying to tell them not yet, to sleep a little longer. But I don't think they are listening. My house plants have been outside for a couple of days and are loving it! Yesterday we hauled a load of stuff off to the goodwill and painted Caitie's new bedroom. I have a little more left to touch up today. We ran out of paint last night and I didn't want to open another can. So what to do today... I have a RAOK boxed up and ready to go to the PO and I need to get some groceries. I guess I'll do a little housework. Or I could work on the scarf I've been knitting and watch a movie.

Hope ya'll have a lovely day!
Hugs~ Melanie

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says "Oh Crap, She's up!"

Blog~ http://wheelsarealwaysturning.blogspot.com/ Etsy~http://www.etsy.com/shop/theflourishingfinch

Go to Top of Page

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3470 Posts

Judy
USA
3470 Posts

Posted - Feb 21 2011 :  10:54:04 AM  Show Profile
Well Hello Mel & Mini-Mel! Great pic. Oh Wow, we are neighboring states and You have WHAT??? We have snow & Sleet today. Yuk! Now how can that be? Another day to stay in and do more indoor stuff. I am slowly catching up on all my magazines.
More later ladies.Gonna watch a movie with my sweetie....maybe my Hubby too! LOLOL

Judy
Hugs&Squeezles!
Go to Top of Page

natesgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1735 Posts

angela
martinsville indiana
USA
1735 Posts

Posted - Feb 21 2011 :  12:54:37 PM  Show Profile
Well, hello Porchies!

Cute picture! She is definitely her mama's girl!

Peggy...Prayin for a good and speedy recovery!

I'm spendin my time cleanin and tryin to settle my family back into a workable routine. We are strugglin to break my MIL from wantin us to do everything for her. She has even been callin every night wantin us to cook her dinner and bring it to her! We have been preachin to her to take care of herself and do her excersizes, but she would rather sit around and be waited on. Today we have been answerin the phone and if she's not needin emergency help we say we're busy and get off before she can ask for us to come do something for her. She is keepin my Hubby at her place all day long and we have our own life to live.

We have been tryin to set aside some time each day to talk or watch a movie together or something. So far it has only happened once in a week. I was so upset last night about it I was cryin by the time he came back to the house. He aplogized and called his mom and told her she was on her own today so he could be with his family. He promised our time would be kept from now on. She has been callin me all day, so I've just been busy or had one of the girls answer and say I'm busy. It's worked pretty well so far.

Right now my Hubby is out gettin us a bag of burgers and fries to go with our movie for tonight. Then we're gonna do the dishes together and get the kitchen all cleaned up. Not the most romantic night, but we have 3 girls in this house who are real good at keepin us realistic instead of romantic! LOL! I don't have to cook and I get help cleanin up the kitchen. Sexy enough for me! I guess I'm gettin easy with age! LOL!

My burgers just pulled into the driveway! Gotta go for now!

Have a nice evenin Ladies!

Farmgirl Sister #1438

God - Gardening - Family - Is anything else important?
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Feb 21 2011 :  2:19:01 PM  Show Profile
Hi Porchies...thanks for all your prayers!!! I feel FABULOUS! I have been on the Porch writing this
whole long thread to you everyday for the last three days and then when I go to submit it...my computer
freezes up and I lose the whole thing. Maybe God is trying to tell me I talk too much. LOL So, this is
short and sweet but I wanted you to know that all your prayers, cards, and a couple fun surprise pkgs, and
Porchie Well-wishes...were just what I needed.

Love and Big Big Hugs,
~peggy

Farmgirl #1326
http://ladyinredsite.blogspot.com
http://pegsmiles7.wordpress.com

"I'm only as strong as the caffeine I drink, the hair-spray I use and the Girlfriends that I have."

Edited by - LadyInRed on Feb 21 2011 2:20:35 PM
Go to Top of Page

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3470 Posts

Judy
USA
3470 Posts

Posted - Feb 21 2011 :  4:03:22 PM  Show Profile
Hello Peggy! Good to see you! Don't feel bad, I feel like I've been spending too much time on here too....and I feel God has "poked" me about it too. I may just slack-off a little, so don't be worried Girls...I'll check in occasionally.
We have about 5 inches of snow right now and it's still coming down (hard). We are suppose to get about 3-5 more inches tonight. Good thing we got rid of all that ice before this hit. It IS gorgeous though. Hubby doesn't go back to work until Thursday, so I don't have to worry about him at least.
Have a good evening Girls! Love yuns!

Judy
Hugs&Squeezles!
Go to Top of Page

knittinchick
True Blue Farmgirl

1854 Posts

Megan
Wisconsin
1854 Posts

Posted - Feb 21 2011 :  5:55:44 PM  Show Profile
Hi everyone!
Peggy, it's so good to hear from you! I'm so glad that your recovery is going well:) I don't think you talk too much!
Judy, I hope you don't get too much snow! I just want spring to come!
Melanie, your daughter is adorable! From one teenager to your daughter, there is always a friend waiting to be found. You just have to look in unexpected places. Things will get better for her, just wait and see!
Deb, thanks for the congrats! I'm really excited!
Today I'm in a surprisingly good mood for a Monday. I was upbeat all day in school, but then I came home and fell asleep:/ I hate that when that happens! GR! But tomorrow I will not nap! May your tomorrows be filled with love and happiness!
Megan aka Loretta Rae

Go to Top of Page

Cherime
True Blue Farmgirl

1222 Posts

Cherime
Wasilla Alaska
USA
1222 Posts

Posted - Feb 22 2011 :  08:50:01 AM  Show Profile
Peggy, Yeah God! Good to hear from you. Really Big Hugs.
I was a loner in school as well. Moved too much and I read too much so I was a bit more on the ball than the other students so they made my life hell because I liked answering the teacher's questions. My Dad made up for a lot always telling me that I was his special little girl and how much he loved me.
Hi Bunny. How are things going with you?

CMF
Go to Top of Page

melanie47601
True Blue Farmgirl

1949 Posts

Melanie
Boonville IN
USA
1949 Posts

Posted - Feb 22 2011 :  09:57:20 AM  Show Profile  Send melanie47601 a Yahoo! Message
Good Morning girls!

It's awesome to see ya back out of the porch Peggy! And I love reading your posts no matter how long they are.

Angela~ Sounds like dear old MIL is still trying to be a pain. Still praying for you and your family. Poor hubby. I'm sure he still feels torn, but he has seem some of her games now. It will take a little time and some encouraging from you and your girls, it will get better. {{HUGS}}

Judy~ YUCK, snow! Our weather is still pretty, not as gorgeous as it was. We had some rain yesterday so our temps came down some. It is strange how our weather can be so different when we are neighbors.

Today I have a sick one at home, my oldest. She's not terribly sick, just sick enough that she can't go to school. OH! Before I forget- Caleb and his mommy are back home from Indy. They got in last night. Caleb is feeling somewhat better. His neck is still really swollen and he is still on anti-biotics. The doctors still do not know what caused the infection in his neck. But his white blood cell count is back to normal so they must have got it. I'm praying he can be done with all the sickness, he's had so much of it lately. DD and I have been to work for a few hours. She hung out with grandma while I worked. Now I guess I'll do some laundry and whatnot.

Hugs~ Melanie

Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Feb 22 2011 :  10:09:54 AM  Show Profile
HI My Porchies...Melanie you and Hallie do look a lot alike! I am praying for her. I have a grand-daughter named Hallie also (they pronounce it Holly). So, I am rather fond of girls with that name! LoL

Cherime...How are things going girl? Hope all is going great! I so admire the work you do and pray for
success and funding for you!

Megan...Hi Happy Girl! You brighten our days. Glad things are going good for you at school and praying you
your healing is still progressing nicely!

Judy...I want to spend as much time on the Porch as I can...hanging out with my girls. I just want my demon
possessed computer to cooperate with my every command and it is hauntingly spiteful! LOL

Bunny...how is it going at Mom's? Still playing, maid, waitress, house-keeper and taxi-driver? I'm hoping she
gets well soon and that you can find work outside the house...so you get some other people in your life too.

Pam...where ya at girl? Miss Ya when you go MIA on us!

Darlene...same with you girlfriend! I know that you and Pam stay real busy but hey, I want you to
come out and play every day for awhile.

Well signing off before my computer does it for me.

Love, Hugs and Smiles...I feel FABULOUS! MORE ENERGY AND LESS TIRED!
~ peggy

Farmgirl #1326
http://ladyinredsite.blogspot.com
http://pegsmiles7.wordpress.com

"I'm only as strong as the caffeine I drink, the hair-spray I use and the Girlfriends that I have."
Go to Top of Page

Cherime
True Blue Farmgirl

1222 Posts

Cherime
Wasilla Alaska
USA
1222 Posts

Posted - Feb 22 2011 :  12:12:32 PM  Show Profile
Hi Peggy! Going well and we are hoping that He opens the door on a new thing, proving shelter for homeless teens. Glad you are ok.

CMF
Go to Top of Page

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3470 Posts

Judy
USA
3470 Posts

Posted - Feb 22 2011 :  12:56:52 PM  Show Profile
Howdy! Well my "Lil'Teabags," it's getting toward the end of the month. And as I sit here , checking in, sipping my cup of Orange Spice tea, I'm reminded that it's almost time to pass the "Teacup" to our March "Spicy Tea-Bag"....Melanie! Woo-hoo!!! I can't wait to see what she has for us. You go girl!
Well DH said that we have about 8 inches of snow out there. It's pretty. We're suppose to get rain Thursday. YUK!!!That will be an ugly brown mess and create lots of run-off. Think Happy Thoughts, Think Happy Thoughts..... *giggle*

Judy
Hugs&Squeezles!
Go to Top of Page

atkinst2
True Blue Farmgirl

899 Posts

Theresa
Canal Winchester OH
USA
899 Posts

Posted - Feb 22 2011 :  2:19:35 PM  Show Profile
I did get your email Peggy, thank you very much. Been out of the loop for too long. I did join some other swaps and found myself all mixed up. Hope it was just the drugs and not any thing that is going to last too long! ha ha ha ha.

Now I just need to get things back in order before I lose myself!

I'm just really glad to have that elephant off my chest and can breathe again. Hope to never go through that any time soon. Anyway, I am going to try to catch up on everyone this weekend. Until then... prayers to all ,,,

The well of nature is full today. Time to go outside and take a drink. Diane Ackerman

Go to Top of Page

debtea2
True Blue Farmgirl

1853 Posts

deborah
nutley nj
USA
1853 Posts

Posted - Feb 22 2011 :  4:55:54 PM  Show Profile
peggy good to see you doing so well we were all praying for you
angela glad to see things getting better
its a cold day here but nice on the porch we had so snow monday 3"
not to bad actually pretty ...so clean and freah
that won't last long..
this weekend my MIL is coming for another visit send me prayers as she
is very very difficult not being in her right mind ... oh well
what can you do??? i'll catch up on my knitting..might not get to the porch
but you all will be in my prayers for good health and peace and love
blessings deborah

inch by inch we find our way
jersey farmgirl
Go to Top of Page

kittykill
True Blue Farmgirl

608 Posts

Pam
Portland or
USA
608 Posts

Posted - Feb 22 2011 :  5:06:13 PM  Show Profile  Send kittykill an AOL message  Send kittykill a Yahoo! Message
Hi all~
Sorry I've been MIA. So much has been happening lately. First, I'm working on an intense case that involves the FBI and ICE. Also, Mark just found out that a friend of his has cancer and the doctor told him to get his affairs in line because he won't make it till fall and just today one of our friends, a close friend of Marks died. He went to the hospital Monday and passed away this morning. No warning, healthy guy. He was around my age (40). We are also trying to finish up the next craft video so we have been swamped with life. I just want to find a wide open space and look up at the stars. Make sure you give big kisses and hugs to the ones you love-you never know if it might be the last one you get.

Judy-I just love seeing your happy posts. I bet you are a real hoot!

Ms Peg-how ya doing? I miss ya!

Deborah-lots of prayers and patience coming your way.

Also, I mailed out the ornaments today for those of you in the swap. You should get them by the end of the week.

www.fasterkittykill.blogspot.com

Go to Top of Page

SweetTsEarthlyDelights
True Blue Farmgirl

92 Posts

Tina
Old Town Florida
USA
92 Posts

Posted - Feb 22 2011 :  6:07:25 PM  Show Profile
Hi Girls, I hope you all don¡¦t mind me joining in. Seems like allot of stuff is going on in all of our lives. I hope you¡¦re doing better Peggy :)
Wow Pam I am so sorry about your friend. Life seems to drag us along then all of a sudden it¡¦s time to go. Life is so short. We get so caught up in staying busy doing our thing that sometimes we forget to tell the ones we love, how much we love and appreciate them.
Stress has been catching up with me also and I have been noticing some heart palpitations. Don¡¦t know if it¡¦s a panic attack or plain ol I hate my job syndrome LOL. OR I am just getting old and going through the "BIG M".
Every time I try and save it seems like my money disappears and I want so much to get my bees and goats so I can get my business going and not drive 2 hours a day to and fro work. Then spend 8 hours doing work that will eventually get undone by irresponsible people. But I am excited that I finally got my MJ Farm Girl #( 2649) and badge¡K..That was a great way to end a workday ƒº
I have finally gotten my own MY FI connection so Jack and I don¡¦t have to fight over the internet. That is a stress reliever within itself LOL.
Well sisters I hope everyone has a great evening. It¡¦s a warm 80 degrees here in FL and the froggys are out, my seeds are coming up in my garden and I have a whole bunch of great gals to chat with. Hope everyone is blessed and loving life to the fullest. It¡¦s the only life we have girls¡K.Live it to the fullest ƒº
Here is a painting I have made to brighten your day. Hope you Like it is called Invocation
The works of art are inspired by the beauty of women and nature.
As she steps through the curtain she is steping into her new life. Her wings are just forming as she has found her place in the world.

http://tinasartisticramblings.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Bearclover
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

Bunny
Gig Harbor Wa
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Feb 22 2011 :  6:30:25 PM  Show Profile
Hi everyone. Tina, what a talent you have. Wonderful painting. Thanks so much for sharing it with us.
Peggy, it is nice to see you here again. I know everyone missed you.
Melanie, your daughter does look just like you. She has a wonderful smile. I know she will make wonderful friends someday.
Every thing is ok with me for now. I have scheduled some classes to teach at the local quilt shop. The owner asked me if I was interested in working. I of course told her yes. She left for Spokane for 2 weeks so I won't hear from her until she gets back. I could really use the money and being in a quilt shop again would be wonderful. I'm learning it doesn't have a great reputation here in town but hopefully I can at least get some students.
My mom is doing much better. I stopped waiting on her a few days ago and she is making the effort to do more for herself. I'm still doing all the housework and cooking but I expected that. I'm not paying rent so it is a ok trade off.
I got my courage up and emailed a contact from Match.com. He lives here in The Dalles. It is so scary but I figure I could at least get a cup of coffee out of it. He can run after that. We will see if he responds.

later for now.
Bunny

www.bunnyrose.com
Go to Top of Page

SweetTsEarthlyDelights
True Blue Farmgirl

92 Posts

Tina
Old Town Florida
USA
92 Posts

Posted - Feb 22 2011 :  6:58:40 PM  Show Profile
Hey Bunny
Just so you know I had met my Jack through Match.com we have been together 2 years this April 3rd . I was married over 20 yrs to a liar and a cheater. I quess they go hand in hand LOL. But i have been blessed to have found a man who has opened my eyes to living. We have our difficulties like any couple but he is my steadfast, lover, friend and confidant. Make sure you tell someone where you are going and give them his name and contact info. Just to be safe. Good Luck with the job
Tina

quote:
Originally posted by Bearclover

Hi everyone. Tina, what a talent you have. Wonderful painting. Thanks so much for sharing it with us.
Peggy, it is nice to see you here again. I know everyone missed you.
Melanie, your daughter does look just like you. She has a wonderful smile. I know she will make wonderful friends someday.
Every thing is ok with me for now. I have scheduled some classes to teach at the local quilt shop. The owner asked me if I was interested in working. I of course told her yes. She left for Spokane for 2 weeks so I won't hear from her until she gets back. I could really use the money and being in a quilt shop again would be wonderful. I'm learning it doesn't have a great reputation here in town but hopefully I can at least get some students.
My mom is doing much better. I stopped waiting on her a few days ago and she is making the effort to do more for herself. I'm still doing all the housework and cooking but I expected that. I'm not paying rent so it is a ok trade off.
I got my courage up and emailed a contact from Match.com. He lives here in The Dalles. It is so scary but I figure I could at least get a cup of coffee out of it. He can run after that. We will see if he responds.

later for now.
Bunny

www.bunnyrose.com

http://tinasartisticramblings.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Bearclover
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

Bunny
Gig Harbor Wa
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Feb 22 2011 :  7:27:23 PM  Show Profile
Tina, thanks for the words of encouragement. I will be safe don't worry. We will probably meet at a local coffee place like Starbucks. I really liked his profile. I hope I don't scare him away. LOL.
Bunny

www.bunnyrose.com
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 669 A Farm of My Own: Previous Topic VIrtual Porch Sitting - Come Join Us! Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page