Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 A Farm of My Own
 VIrtual Porch Sitting - Come Join Us!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author A Farm of My Own: Previous Topic VIrtual Porch Sitting - Come Join Us! Next Topic
Page: of 669

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3470 Posts

Judy
Louisville Ohio(Stark Co)
USA
3470 Posts

Posted - Jan 09 2011 :  11:34:48 AM  Show Profile
Oh Bunny...you made me LOL at the mouse story. Rascal(my cat)raised his sleepy head from his "piece of carpet" by the register to see what was the matter with Mom. But HairWee(my pet hairless rat)Is jumping up&down cheering the mouse on. She wanted me to tell you that, "You have a gentle heart," and there's ALWAYS a place for that in Heaven! ;)

Sister-chick# 905(Sept.14th 2009)
Judy
Hugs&Squeezles!
I am not contained between my hat and my boots! -Walt Whitman-
"Why couldn't I have been born Rich instead of So Good Looking?"
Go to Top of Page

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3470 Posts

Judy
USA
3470 Posts

Posted - Jan 09 2011 :  11:47:32 AM  Show Profile
I have to agree with you gals on "Eat, Pray, Love. I got the movie for Christmas because I really like Julia Roberts. BUT it does have very slow, empty spots where I thought to myself, "Surely something is missing here." Right after I watched it I thought, I'm getting the book! hahahaha

Judy
Hugs&Squeezles!
Go to Top of Page

atkinst2
True Blue Farmgirl

899 Posts

Theresa
Canal Winchester OH
USA
899 Posts

Posted - Jan 09 2011 :  12:05:55 PM  Show Profile
Judy, replied to your email this afternoon and just wanted to post here that I'll take any month available in the Tea Swap. Just let me know which one is left.

Thanks for all your hard work.

Theresa

The well of nature is full today. Time to go outside and take a drink. Diane Ackerman

Go to Top of Page

Rxgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

216 Posts

Dana
Id
USA
216 Posts

Posted - Jan 09 2011 :  1:16:47 PM  Show Profile
I don't like killing mice either. I've bought a bunch of peppermint oil and that helps, but you would think that with two cats in the house we wouldn't have too much of a problem. The other day, however, when I went to fill up their dry food bowl in the laundry room, I found some mouse poop in the food bowl. i think I have the laziest cats on the planet (or stupid) if they can't even keep the mice out of their own food!

Dana-farmgirl #1432

"He who throws mud only loses ground"-Fat Albert

Edited by - Rxgirl on Jan 09 2011 1:17:07 PM
Go to Top of Page

tea_lady_tammy
True Blue Farmgirl

1485 Posts

Tammy
NE
USA
1485 Posts

Posted - Jan 09 2011 :  1:18:59 PM  Show Profile
Hi ladies,
having some chocolate raspberry truffle tea as I watch it snow. You know I found the book Eat, Love, and Pray good and my children got me the movie for Christmas. I have to say I didn't really it enjoy it as much. it seemed to drag and left lots out. If you have not read the book, the movie is hard to get in my opinion.

JOy so glad you joined us here on the porch. We always have room for more sisters. WE do more laughing, crying, etc and this is my favorite place. I have all the sisters I always wanted.

Well my teapot is empty so I am going to go refill and doing some reading.

love to you all
Tammy

Tea is like being in the stars with God.

http://butterflywings.wordpress.com
Farm Sister #1889
Go to Top of Page

MBurns
True Blue Farmgirl

1753 Posts

Marlene
Swisher IA
USA
1753 Posts

Posted - Jan 09 2011 :  2:34:52 PM  Show Profile
Hi, Anyone want to share some sugar plum spice or gingerbread spice tea. I found them for the Holidays and they are both really good. I love tea and enjoy the wonderful flavors. I love curling up in a rocking chair with a quilt to keep warm and a cup of tea and a good book. My favorite books lately are the Amish stories. Hope you will let me join you all. I would love to join a tea swap.
It a cold winter day here in Iowa. Greetings to you all from
Marlene.

Farmgirl friends are fun.
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Jan 09 2011 :  4:18:14 PM  Show Profile
Marlene (MBurns)...Hey girl here is a Welcome toast with our mugs of gingerbread spice tea and I have just finished 10 Amish Stories myself. I love them and pass them on for others to read because they are always so uplifting. I have a Kindle E-Reader but when I get Amish books I buy them in paper back so I can share them.

Tammy...if you liked Eat, Pray, Love then you know what I mean about how well the author writes. I know she is an journalist but her writing style is much more compelling to me than her story. It keeps me hanging on reading the book. I am the kind of person that likes fast paced books. Once in awhile I will throw in a classic read like The Jane Austen Books, or Tasha Alexander, or Rhys Bowen...but those I reserve for those times I want to just snuggle in with what I call a Cozy Read. On a daily basis...I tend to love Mystery and Thrillers. I even like a lot of the Youth Reads that are popular. For example my last youth read was the Hunger Games Series (loved those) and I love Fantasy fiction too. And Yes, even all the Vampire Craze though they have gone way over-board, over-saturating the book market with it. I have a very broad reading range. About the only thing I won't read our sexually explicit, and westerns. And I like a good Biography once in awhile too. I Tend to prefer Christian Fiction but don't stick to just that genre.~ I will take a cup of that Choc. Raspberry Tea Yum! That is the kinds of tea I hope you will share when it is your turn to swap. Whatever you are drinking always sounds so decadent!

Bunny,Dana,Judy ...I do not like mice or rats therefore I am not a Cat lover. I had cats in my 20's but they were always bringing me those little presents during the night and I hated stepping on mice with my barefeet. Grrrr! Ugh! Plus I discovered that I was very allergic to Cats...so dogs work for me just fine! They don't bring vermin into the house. I never allowed my children to have pet mice or rats either. I know I was a mean mom...but they give me the willies. Snakes, Spiders...no problem but NOT rodents.

Having a bad Fibro day...going back to bed. The weather is getting to my muscles.

Blessings,
~peggy

Farmgirl #1326
http://ladyinredsite.blogspot.com
http://pegsmiles7.wordpress.com
http://www.sunshinefarmgirlcoop.com/PeggySmithsStudio.html#

"I'm only as strong as the caffeine I drink, the hair-spray I use and the Girlfriends that I have."

Edited by - LadyInRed on Jan 11 2011 10:19:47 AM
Go to Top of Page

tea_lady_tammy
True Blue Farmgirl

1485 Posts

Tammy
NE
USA
1485 Posts

Posted - Jan 09 2011 :  6:27:48 PM  Show Profile
WEll ladies it is still snowing here and I have had a pot of tea and finished a book.

Peggy~I am like you I love a wide variety of genres for reading. I love Jane Austen, read the hunger games with my sons, love biographies, historical fiction, not a mystery or thriller and can't do vampire books at all or anything sexually explicit either. I also love poetry. I will be sending some of those decandent teas when it is my month. I absolutely love loose teas and find myself searching out a wide variety of shops on line and in my area. Can't wait to share.

Welcome Marlene, so glad to have you and will gladly join in you a cup of tea. Sounds delicious. We always welcome a new sister to the porch.

Well ladies, I am going to make another pot of tea and hang out with a story. Starting the recipe club for here.

love to you all,
Tammy

Farm Sister #1889
Go to Top of Page

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3470 Posts

Judy
USA
3470 Posts

Posted - Jan 09 2011 :  6:29:46 PM  Show Profile
Theresa, You just missed March...Would May be ok?
Dana did you want a month? Aug, Oct, Nov, Dec? Speaking of lazy cats, I've seen videos of cats who ran from mice and rats. Too funny. I guess their mama's don't have time to teach them hunting skills before we take them away and bring them into our homes and pamper them. But I love my Pudy's, no matter what.
Yes, Tea lady Tammy...you have to share that choc/rasp/truff tea with us. I've never seen it anywhere, and I've been looking for it since you mentioned it months ago on another blog. I also just saw another new gal on MJ's on the "What lotions do you use" blog named Tammie and her aka is tea lady. How funny. I almost e-mailed her and asked her to join us in our tea swap, but I figured it would cause confusion.
Marlene, Welcome! Of course you can join our tea swap. What month would you like? I have Aug, Oct, Nov & Dec left.
I love the Amish stories too. I picked up 4 of them at Goodwill last month. I've been reading a lot of the "Love Inspired" stories too. Right now I'm reading A Cowboy's Heart by Brenda Minton. I've read about 5 of their cowboy love stories. I'm a cowgirl at heart and love bull-riding and I get both in this book I'm on now.
Well Gals, until tomorrow, Good-night, God Bless!

Judy
Hugs&Squeezles!

Edited by - herblady55 on Jan 09 2011 6:31:24 PM
Go to Top of Page

tea_lady_tammy
True Blue Farmgirl

1485 Posts

Tammy
NE
USA
1485 Posts

Posted - Jan 09 2011 :  6:32:26 PM  Show Profile
Judy,
I ordered the chocolate raspberry truffle from a tea shop that is online. You won't find in stores. I can give you the website if you like.

hugs
Tammy

Farm Sister #1889
Go to Top of Page

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3470 Posts

Judy
USA
3470 Posts

Posted - Jan 09 2011 :  6:45:11 PM  Show Profile
Tammy....gimmee, gimmee, gimmee, ....lolol

Judy
Hugs&Squeezles!
Go to Top of Page

tea_lady_tammy
True Blue Farmgirl

1485 Posts

Tammy
NE
USA
1485 Posts

Posted - Jan 09 2011 :  6:51:34 PM  Show Profile
Yeah, no school tomorrow for this teacher...snow day! Madame Butterfly is flapping her wings!

Here you go Judy: It is called Culinary Teas http://www.culinaryteas.com
It is my most recent discovery and has become one of my favorites. I have a few more I could share with yall if you like. I do love to share my love of tea.

culinary teas has many flavored black teas that I have come to enjoy.

love
Tammy

Farm Sister #1889
Go to Top of Page

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3470 Posts

Judy
USA
3470 Posts

Posted - Jan 09 2011 :  7:22:32 PM  Show Profile
TY-TY-TY Tammy! I love brewing loose tea. The preparation is relaxing to me. And I can create lots of flavors with a pinch of this and a pinch of that. Loose tea is so hard to find around these parts. Thanks again!
BTW, I'm not a thriller, creepy or sci-fy Gal either. I'd be up all night. Murder she wrote and Columbo is as far as I go for a mystery too...oh, and Miss Marple! DH loves creepy stuff though. Men! LOLOL

Judy
Hugs&Squeezles!
Go to Top of Page

Rxgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

216 Posts

Dana
Id
USA
216 Posts

Posted - Jan 09 2011 :  9:50:42 PM  Show Profile
Judy- I'll take October :-) I can't wait!!!

Peggy- I'm not a big cat person either...both of mine adopted me and I just live off of claritin because I'm super allergic too (they realized I'm a sucker for animals and adopted me years ago)

Tammy-thanks for the tea link, gonna have to check that out

Marlene-welcome to the porch!

Dana-farmgirl #1432

"He who throws mud only loses ground"-Fat Albert
Go to Top of Page

melanie47601
True Blue Farmgirl

1949 Posts

Melanie
Boonville IN
USA
1949 Posts

Posted - Jan 10 2011 :  04:50:36 AM  Show Profile  Send melanie47601 a Yahoo! Message
Good Morning! Good Morning!

Bunny~ Ooooo I love your blog. I've bookmarked it so I can come back later and read some more. I LOVE the quilt! Beautiful pattern! I took a beginner class last month. Well let's just say my sampler came out pretty decent, but everything I've tried to do since then is all wonky. I guess I'm more of a messy crafter. LOL The ebooks sound intersting. I have heard of ADD before. I know one person with it and have heard them talk about how frustrating it can be. I would really like to read that ebook when you get it done. Kind of off the subject in a way, my mom has severe panic and anxiety. I grew up with her so I'm used to how it affects her and how I can help her. But there are so many people out there that don't have a clue! They just treat her like she's crazy.

Shoot where did all my time go? Well I'm off to gather up my supplies. I have one house to clean today. Have a great day!

Hugs~ Melanie

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says "Oh Crap, She's up!"

Blog~ http://wheelsarealwaysturning.blogspot.com/ Etsy~http://www.etsy.com/shop/theflourishingfinch

Go to Top of Page

HealingTouch
True Blue Farmgirl

3448 Posts

Darlene
Kunkletown Pa
USA
3448 Posts

Posted - Jan 10 2011 :  11:22:13 AM  Show Profile  Send HealingTouch a Yahoo! Message
Hi all sisters new and you other not so new ones!LOL!

Allergic to cats too! However, living in the country with a huge barn has a way of getting adopted! Soxy is the only one at this time that comes up to the porch. The minute she hears me opening the door to let Jackie out she's right there! Consequently she has a special spot that she Demands to be fed!LOL! When I'm out in my flowerbeds or garden she stays with me the whole time. She's like a dog. Probably because she hangs out with all the Beagles so much!

Jackie's eyes are finally almost normal,except for some tearing. To think if I had listened to the Vets instead of my own knowledge and some of my own treatments, she would have been without her eyes!!! Trust your own instincts!

Judy...my coffeemaker is a Mr. Coffee. It is wonderful. We bought an insert so we can use our own coffee if we want and it works wonderfully. No more wasting unfinished pots. My kids know me well. I don't splurge on anything for myself so if they want me to have something they buy it. On the other hand I don't have a hard time buying for everyone else!

I'm worried about Luanne and her BF. I wish she would post soon!

I have a 7 qt. crockpot of bean soup with smoked ham cooking and I will bring it to the porch with some herb bread and whipped butter at 5. So if someone brings the dessert and tea we'll be all set. Bought some new fleece throws so we can bundle up and just eat and laugh the nite away! Maybe Angela has some salad for us!

Peggy...Have you ever done a Biblical Fast? Daniel Fast? I'm going to do one!

See you all at 5!

Blessings and Peace,
Darlene
Sister 1922

God first, everything else after!

DNA doesn't make us sisters, Love does!

The road to a friends house is never to long!

Go to Top of Page

tea_lady_tammy
True Blue Farmgirl

1485 Posts

Tammy
NE
USA
1485 Posts

Posted - Jan 10 2011 :  11:40:00 AM  Show Profile
Soup sounds wonderful Darlene. I have Vanilla Creme Tea and banana bread here for dessert. Fresh out of the oven. It has been snowing all day. We probably have 10 inches. They say tomorrow could be worse though due to wind blowing and making driving difficult cause the snow will drift and we could have near white out conditions. I hope we don't have school or I will be a bit worried about getting there and home later in the day.

well just thought I would pop in. See you later this evening.

love to you all
Tammy

Farm Sister #1889
Go to Top of Page

Bearclover
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

Bunny
Gig Harbor Wa
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Jan 10 2011 :  12:23:14 PM  Show Profile
Good afternoon everyone. Well, I finally broke down and turned up the heater today. I had stuff I just had to get done and couldn't deal with doing it in a 40 degree house. I'll be back to being stingy tomorrow. Funny how we can adjust when we have to. It was the first day I have had any energy after being sick. Still dealing the the stuffy nose but other than that.. feeling pretty good.

Melanie, I'm glad you liked my blog. My first ebook will actually be about how to open a quilt shop. I had one for the last 9 years and just closed it due to the economy tanking. I currently am about 25 miles from Yosemite and it was good while it lasted but my main customers were summer tourists and they just stopped making extra purchases.
The ADD blog will be a work in progress. I need to do some research for an Ebook. That will probably take close to a year to get that done. But I plan on having links to other ebooks that I think may help.

I'm lucky I'm not allergic to my kitties. I couldn't imagine life without them. I have had dogs too. But they require so much more attention and work. I don't have to bath or walk my kitties. A kitty door lets them out to go potty so I can avoid a cat box. When they want love, they come and find me. But they do love their live toys. I think half the time that's all they are. Although Moe Moe will eat plenty in the summer. He is a one mouse a day cat. Very healthy cat. Everyone's asleep in their special spots as I type. There is a lump in my bed, Alex has crawled under the covers.

I love all the wonderful virtual food being presented. Everyone is so great at making yummy stuff!

Well, back to work. Just needed a breather.

Bunny

www.bunnyrose.com
Go to Top of Page

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3470 Posts

Judy
USA
3470 Posts

Posted - Jan 10 2011 :  1:34:33 PM  Show Profile
Ok Dana...Oct...you got it Girl!
Mmmmmm...I love beans of any kind Darlene. We went to Moms today to take her a cabinet for her bathroom. DH put it together for her. She's tickled. It's taller than her(not hard to be, she's a short-snort 4 ft 11 in), every inch packed with dynamite. LOL
So now she has all the cabinets she needs and is all moved happily into her apartment. Anyhooo, she made a big pot of chili and a pan of cornbread. Man-o-man was that "Gooood-eatin."
So, here's some left-over Christmas cookies...noel-nut-balls, lemon bars, gingerbread, & potato candy...all no-cal of course. And here's a pot of orange-spice tea. Enjoy!
Our cat sits up, lays down and fetches and brings it back, on command. You can teach them just like a dog. They're very smart animals. And he's my best-bud. Wherever I am, there he is. I love the simplicity a cat brings into our home too. No outside potty breaks, no "gotta-be-home" at a certain time to prevent accidents, no temper tantrums if I'm gone allll day. He will mouth-off at me when I get home, for a few minutes, to scold me but after a couple of hugs and a good chin scratch, all is forgiven and we're buds again.He's such a good-boy.
Bunny...a 40 degree house??? brrrrr....you'll catch your death, girl. I couldn't function at all in that temp. I keep my temp at 64 all day, 60 at night.I keep the bedroom door closed, register closed and a window cracked to sleep. Of course I have a mattress pad warmer and a down comforter, and the warmer is only on to warm the bed before I jump in. I like the room cold to sleep. But in the daytime I have to have the house 64.
Have a great rest-of-the-day girls! Gonna go make a pot of tea. I'm chillin.

Judy
Hugs&Squeezles!
Go to Top of Page

atkinst2
True Blue Farmgirl

899 Posts

Theresa
Canal Winchester OH
USA
899 Posts

Posted - Jan 10 2011 :  1:43:29 PM  Show Profile
May works for me!!! Will you be putting the details out (you may have already and I just missed it). All is good here. I have 2 kittens. They make me crazy most of the time but can't image life without them.

The well of nature is full today. Time to go outside and take a drink. Diane Ackerman

Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Jan 10 2011 :  2:37:56 PM  Show Profile

This is my Little Love Dog...Bella. It looks like she has one red and one green eye....but that was
my camera.

Theresa...one of my cats looked exactly like your two. My other was pure white and had pure white kittens.

Sorry girls but at Five o'clock I will be watching Football. Oregon Ducks!!! Yahoo!

More later...blessings,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326
http://ladyinredsite.blogspot.com
http://pegsmiles7.wordpress.com
http://www.sunshinefarmgirlcoop.com/PeggySmithsStudio.html#

"I'm only as strong as the caffeine I drink, the hair-spray I use and the Girlfriends that I have."
Go to Top of Page

natesgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1735 Posts

angela
martinsville indiana
USA
1735 Posts

Posted - Jan 10 2011 :  2:51:06 PM  Show Profile
Darlene!! LOL!! I could bring some really MICRO-greens!! My lettuces are growin just about as fast as they can, but not fast enough for us. I have 18 tiny sprouts of red leaf lettuce and 1 tiny bib lettuce poked out this mornin. I can't wait till they start really shapin up some. I am checkin my greenhouse mornin and night hopin to see some beets pokin their little heads out. I won't see any carrots for a week or so yet, but every tiny hint of green I can find brings spring a little closer.

Not to bring up a depressin and touchy subject...Has anyone noticed all the food prices news reports? I have researched the subject, as much as I can stand to, and am not likin what I'm seein. Food has already gone up 32% to 40% dependin on the type of item. They are sayin there is possiblity of the already high prices doublin! I have found the information from reliable sources and from the FDA, who we all know helps to set the prices. So I am worried and spreadin the info to all I know.

My family has offered to pay my girls to tend a spot in my garden if I'll grow certian items for them and they will go in with me on my water bill. My dad gave us a heavy duty water pump he got from a job he did and is buyin the hose it needs to pump water from the pond. If we get that workin I'll be collectin money for the electric bill instead of the water bill. I am expandin my garden and addin several raised beds. I think I can handle the extra rows with the girls help and my dad said he'd be out on weekends to help with the work, so I think it's do-able.

My Hubby wants to organize the supplies list and get all the prices together for the greenhouse and the root cellar plus an expansion for the cold room. He said that the people needin extra room for growin won't have space for storin. He wants to figure up how many people would be usin them and approach them about sharin the expense with us. He wants them done this year instead of next.

Ok. Enough of the sad stuff! I am tryin not to focus too much on the bad stuff I can't change and focus on the creative ways I can make our life better.

I have decided on an underground style greenhouse! It has dirt up the walls and only the top exposed. It provides a 50* temperature all winter and keeps the buildin under 90* all summer! I can grow year round and the cost of the supplies is less than a total glass house. The cost of diggin the hole and pushin in the dirt is gonna be the cost of the fuel used by the equipment. We have a friend who is gonna borrow the machine from his work and do the job for us for lettuce and tomatoes for his wife! He said he could do the root cellar dig for us too! Yea!

I am so gonna be in gardener's heaven! I can hardly wait! I am figurin if I provide a vent fan in the front and back of the top of the greenhouse I can make it cool enough to keep my leaf lettuce from boltin in the summer, so no need for head lettuce for us! I am also thinkin that a small space heater would keep things warm enough for winter growin. My Hubby seen a temperature curtian at our favorite nursey and wants one for our greenhouse. It would let us keep one side at higher temps than the other. He is dreamin of peppers in the winter!

I love that my Hubby likes to tackle a challenge and will try to do anything someone tells him is crazy!! I do keep him grounded enough to stop the truly crazy stuff, but I use it to my advantage every chance I get. I had him tell my uncle about our plans knowin he would declare it crazy and pointless. I knew it would put the burr under his sadle to make him race forward with the plans. He already has the plans sketched out for everything he wants to do and the sites chosen. All we have left to do is price our supplies and start the savin jar!

I think I'm gonna go for a bit and start gatherin clip art and things to design my savin jar label!

Farmgirl Sister #1438

God - Gardening - Family - Is anything else important?
Go to Top of Page

Bearclover
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

Bunny
Gig Harbor Wa
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Jan 10 2011 :  3:52:54 PM  Show Profile
Judy, My house is only 40 at night. I close my bedroom door and have a space heater. I warm it up for an hour in the morning and then again a couple hours at night. Other than that, I pretty much leave it off. It's been decent during the day. Around 57 without the heater on.

I love the photos of the furries. Theresa, your kitties look like they could be a bundle of trouble if they wanted. Peggy, your Bella has such a sweet face. She was so posing for your picture. For those who haven't seen my blog. Here is a picture of one of the inspection committee checking out my sewing project.

Angela, Wow, some big plans there. It's wonderful you have space and a hubby to help put all this in motion. I'll be luck to have a few barrels of tomatoes or lettuce this year. You go!

later for now.
Bunny

www.bunnyrose.com
Go to Top of Page

Bearclover
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

Bunny
Gig Harbor Wa
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Jan 10 2011 :  3:54:23 PM  Show Profile
Sorry my picture got uploaded twice. That was Sammie Stinky Princess helping out. I got up to use the potty and she climbed in my purse I was making.
Bunny

www.bunnyrose.com
Go to Top of Page

kittykill
True Blue Farmgirl

608 Posts

Pam
Portland or
USA
608 Posts

Posted - Jan 10 2011 :  7:03:19 PM  Show Profile  Send kittykill an AOL message  Send kittykill a Yahoo! Message
EEEEPPP! Babies! So cute!

www.fasterkittykill.blogspot.com

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 669 A Farm of My Own: Previous Topic VIrtual Porch Sitting - Come Join Us! Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page