Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 A Farm of My Own
 VIrtual Porch Sitting - Come Join Us!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author A Farm of My Own: Previous Topic VIrtual Porch Sitting - Come Join Us! Next Topic
Page: of 669

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Oct 11 2010 :  09:00:38 AM  Show Profile
Oh Bunny...I am so sorry Sister! It is hard to be separated from your children. I didn't like it when my oldest
son and his wife moved to Michigan (from Seattle) for 3 years. But they flew me to visit once a year and they came out once a year. I am like you very close to my sons!! Then they had my first Grand Baby when they were back there. I was so excited but so sad that she was going to be so far away. BUT as of July 1st this year they are back in Seattle. Only 3 + 1/2 hrs from me (much closer). I have already been there 3 times to play with my Grand-daughter and plan to go many more times. TRUST that God will work it all out better than you could ever hope for (because that is usually what he does!). My Mother's Heart Hurts for your Mother"s Heart! If I were close by I would give you a big Hug and let you just cry on my shoulder until the tears would come no more! Praying for you...sweet Friend!

Theresa and Luanne...Welcome Home from Vacation! Sounds like you both had a great time with Family while you were away. That is the best part of Life...Family & Friends! Nothing could be better. This weekend my youngest son and his girlfriend and my husband and I are going to the Oregon Coast for my Birthday. We are all looking so forward to it. We rented an adorable Condo right on the Beach. That is all I wanted for my birthday...just the four of us spending time together. It will be wonderful! Glad to have you both back. And hope you got my Birthday Card Luanne! HAPPY BIRTHDAY FARMGIRL!

Darlene ...Your Casserole sounds yummy. I will post one later today. I am also, having trouble with this post today on here. Did you know that if you want to correct a post there is a little envelope with a pencil above your post (which is for edit)? Then you don't have to start completely over like you did. I use that edit button all the time. Because my fingers type faster than my brain thinks or visa versa. And you can edit as many times on one post as you need to.

Well, I am going back to bed for awhile. Still in pain but better than Thurs.-Sun. Weather is suppose to get sunny starting today. Yeah!

Hugs, Loves and Joy,
Peggy

Lady In Red
http://ladyinredsite.blogspot.com
http://pegsmiles7.wordpress.com

"I'm only as strong as the caffeine I drink, the hair-spray I use and the Girlfriends that I have."

Edited by - LadyInRed on Oct 11 2010 09:12:11 AM
Go to Top of Page

Merry Heart Farm
True Blue Farmgirl

66 Posts

Janet
Ackerman Mississippi
USA
66 Posts

Posted - Oct 11 2010 :  7:27:56 PM  Show Profile
Easy Enchilada Casserole
Ingredients
1 medium onion, chopped
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1 (19-ounce) can enchilada sauce
1 (16-ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
1 (14 1/2-ounce) can diced tomatoes with jalapeños
1 (11-ounce) can Mexican-style corn, drained
1 teaspoon fajita seasoning or chili powder
1 teaspoon ground cumin
1 (10-ounce) package 6-inch corn tortillas
3 cups chopped cooked chicken*
3 cups (12 ounces) shredded Mexican four-cheese blend
Preparation
Sauté onion in hot oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat until tender. Stir in next 6 ingredients. Reduce heat to low, and cook, stirring often, 5 minutes or until thoroughly heated.

Spoon one-third of sauce mixture in bottom of a lightly greased 13- x 9-inch baking dish. Layer with one-third of tortillas, half of chicken, and 1 cup cheese. Repeat layers with one-third each of sauce mixture and tortillas, remaining chicken, and 1 cup cheese. Top with remaining tortillas, sauce mixture, and 1 cup cheese.

Bake at 350° for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden and bubbly.

*2 pounds lean ground beef, cooked, may be substituted.

Have a great and blessed day!
Go to Top of Page

Merry Heart Farm
True Blue Farmgirl

66 Posts

Janet
Ackerman Mississippi
USA
66 Posts

Posted - Oct 11 2010 :  7:34:54 PM  Show Profile

The recipe above is a recipe from Southern Living Magazine that I have used many times. We love Mexican food and this is so easy! Hope you enjoy.

I am still trying to recuperate from my annual meeting.

Bunny, I am sorry about your kids having to go back. Hugs coming your way from a mother also.

Peggy, I am so sorry for your pain. I will pray that you will feel better soon and that you will feel the best you have ever felt this weekend. You will have a letter in the mail tomorrow. I hope you have a great, great time this weekend. You certainly deserve it!

Glad you are back with us, Luanne and Theresa!

Lida, I hope your dinner went well the other night. Your grandkids are just absolutely adorable!

All of the recipes sound scrumptous!

Well, I think I will go and drink me a little more sweet tea. Yall want some too?

Have a good night!

Go to Top of Page

Merry Heart Farm
True Blue Farmgirl

66 Posts

Janet
Ackerman Mississippi
USA
66 Posts

Posted - Oct 11 2010 :  7:36:04 PM  Show Profile
I didn't mean to make that title soooo big!! Sorry, I wasn't shouting!!

Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Oct 12 2010 :  12:21:37 AM  Show Profile
Janet...that sounds really good! I will have to try that. My hubby and I love Mexican Food and hadn't had
any for a long time...so tonight he took me out to dinner at our Favorite Mexican Rest. here in Vancouver.
No, not Taco Bell! Lol Much Nicer! Chicken Chimichanga's are my favorite! ~ I am looking forward to both the Beach and receiving your letter Janet.

I am tired tonight so think I will call it an early night! I will have to do that Recipe tomorrow girls.

Sweet dreams!
~peggy

Lady In Red

"I'm only as strong as the caffeine I drink, the hair-spray I use and the Girlfriends that I have."
Go to Top of Page

beekeepersgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1423 Posts

Luanne
Cresco PA
USA
1423 Posts

Posted - Oct 12 2010 :  09:31:06 AM  Show Profile
Oh - so much to write about! Finally got to the post office today after my week of vacation, and it was stuffed full!

Staci - how can I ever thank you for all the appreciation swap items and then gifts for my birthday too?!? You are amazing, girl! I loved the Marjolein Bastain cards too - think I will put them in little frames!

Peggy - I received your birthday card, photo and the wonderful book mark - thank you so much for thinking of me! I know you have a birthday coming soon too - hope you have a wonderful time on your trip!

Darlene - thank you for keeping us all straight on the swaps - I'll try to catch up on the recipes soon, I promise! They all sound yummy. OK - here's a farmgirl confession - I hate to cook! I love reading about all of your wonderful adventures in the kitchen, but my favorite thing to make is RESERVATIONS! I'd really rather be knitting, quilting, spinning, reading, or something non-kitchen related!

Hope everybody has a wonderful day - it's beautiful outside here, so maybe I'll spend a little time on my "real" porch when I get out of work!

Hugs,
Luanne

beekeepersgirl #691

Pleasant words are as an honeycomb, sweet to the soul, and health to the bones.
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Oct 12 2010 :  09:45:13 AM  Show Profile
Luanne...I am with you girlfriend. My favorite thing to make is Reservations also! I use to cook so much for my Family...that now that it is just hubby and me, NOT SO MUCH! But after we came down with Type Two Diabetes from all that eating out...I had to start cooking at home more. I don't enjoy it anymore though. Too much work for just two people. So, it seems like I make the same 5 meals over and over again. Boring! I thought maybe this Recipe Swap would help inspire me. All the Recipes Sound Heavenly...I just want each Farmgirl to come cook them for me! Lol

Hugs,
~peggy

Lady In Red

Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Oct 12 2010 :  09:54:29 AM  Show Profile
OK Porchies who would like to sign up for a Christmas Holiday
Sweater/Coat Pin Swap? I love to wear Holiday Pins, how about you?
Post here on the Porch if you want to do this Swap. Let's do sign-ups until the end of Oct. Then I will Post Swap Partners. Let's put a $15.00 limit on it. You can make or purchase the Pin. Myself...I prefer purchased as there are so many pretty ones out there for the Holidays.
And shopping is easier this busy time of year!

Merry Christmas in October,
Hugs and Smiles,
~peggy

Lady In Red

Edited by - LadyInRed on Oct 12 2010 09:56:03 AM
Go to Top of Page

beekeepersgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1423 Posts

Luanne
Cresco PA
USA
1423 Posts

Posted - Oct 12 2010 :  09:56:43 AM  Show Profile
Sign me up Peggy - sounds like fun!

Luanne

beekeepersgirl #691

Go to Top of Page

Cherime
True Blue Farmgirl

1222 Posts

Cherime
Wasilla Alaska
USA
1222 Posts

Posted - Oct 13 2010 :  08:39:41 AM  Show Profile
Hi all was out of commission for a bit. Working like mad on the fund raiser for our non-profit. Decadent dessert night and silent auction. over 123 items donated now we will need buyers. Friday is the date. My poor DD has been baking for weeks and freezing things that will need to be defrosted and decorated on Friday. That's where the rest of us come in. It is truly amazing how well that she bakes being a diabetic and all she has a real feel for it.
Darlene I cannot quite figure out how to email stuff and usually cannot take time to puzzle it out.
Back to the grind.

CMF
Go to Top of Page

babynurse
Farmgirl in Training

18 Posts

Christine
Amherst Virginia
USA
18 Posts

Posted - Oct 13 2010 :  1:55:18 PM  Show Profile
Okay, I'm still fairly new, but I'd love to participate in the pin swap! I was actually just looking through my fall/winter pins the other day, getting all excited that I'll be able to wear them again soon. ;) So count me in!

I don't have time to really post much of an introduction, so I'll just pick up with today...I just picked up my three little ones from school (Caleb is 5, his twin sister Abby is also 5, and Sarah is 4). They are filthy-dirty, so I've got to dip them all in the tub before dinner, then get them fed, then get us all to church by 7. Hubby travels alot for work, and he's gone tonight, so it's going to be a bit of a challenge. But that's okay, I'll take a challenge like them any day! :)

I hope everyone has had a good week so far!

Christine

"Hey it's good, to be back home again...Sometimes this old farm feels like a long lost friend..."
Go to Top of Page

babynurse
Farmgirl in Training

18 Posts

Christine
Amherst Virginia
USA
18 Posts

Posted - Oct 13 2010 :  2:06:15 PM  Show Profile
LOL - I'm laughing at myself because I just went back and realized that I already posted my introduction!! Oh well, I'll blame my poor memory on Mommy-brain. Thank you to everyone for the warm "Porchie" welcome. :) You all are so kind! I look forward to getting to know everyone better and sharing life here on the porch!

Christine

"Hey it's good, to be back home again...Sometimes this old farm feels like a long lost friend..."
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Oct 13 2010 :  3:00:58 PM  Show Profile
OK Luanne and Christine...I have you down for the Christmas Pin Swap!

Will post Partners on Nov. 1st

Blessings,
~Peggy

Lady In Red

Go to Top of Page

knittinchick
True Blue Farmgirl

1854 Posts

Megan
Wisconsin
1854 Posts

Posted - Oct 13 2010 :  3:18:16 PM  Show Profile
Hi everyone! Sorry I haven't posted in a few days, but I've been kind of busy. But alas, I did not forget that I owe you all a Spanish lesson! So, today, how to ask someone their name and reply to that same question.
What's your name?- Como se llamas? The ll sounds like a y, so it's really yamas.
My name is...- Me llamo....
Have fun with your lesson ladies!
Okay, so today I went to our sports clinic today and I still have to get an MRI to confirm, but I most likely have an ACL tear with a miniscus tear and an MLC sprain:( If it is ACL, I'm going to need surgery if I want to play sports ever again. Well, off to homework!
God's Blessings,
Megan aka Loretta Rae

At heart, I am both a sassy city girl and a down-home country gal.

The dictionary is the only place where success comes before work.
Go to Top of Page

tea_lady_tammy
True Blue Farmgirl

1485 Posts

Tammy
NE
USA
1485 Posts

Posted - Oct 13 2010 :  7:27:04 PM  Show Profile
Hi Porchies,
oh my what a week it has been. So it feels good to come to the porch today. My day started out with a flat tire...very flat. then went to switch cars and found hubby had not filled it. I live in the country. Coasted into town. Was late to work. My little butterflies were worried about me. I said I am fine...just had a bit of bumps getting to school.

My one son finished football yesterday. They won their game. I am proud of him. His twin brother wrote an article for the newspaper on our family and how long we have done 4-H. It was a great article. So proud of him. He is rather shy at times and so it was great to see him take a step out.

I had a meeting for one special little butterfly. She is going to be getting extra help from the public school after many meetings and compromises...they are willing to help her. Finally!!!!! I was really stressed over this meeting as the public school teachers are not always kind to us at the parochial school. I have 22 years of teaching and at times they like to tell me I know nothing. God had a plan and helped me to show them my little butterfly is more than a test number. She is a blessing.

Well ladies I am off to evening tea. Then some quiet time and bed.

love and blessings
Tammy

Tea is like being in the stars with God.

http://breathsoffaith.blogspot.com

Farm Sister #1889
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Oct 14 2010 :  12:09:13 AM  Show Profile
Megan...will be praying that your ankle will not need surgery and that God will completely heal it! Glad you are able to still stay active and busy...but I have a feeling that you would be a hard one to keep down! :+)

Tammy...so glad that you had success with your special needs Butterfly with the Public School System. That is remarkable and certainly an answer to prayer. Sorry your day started out so rough with the Flat tire and no gas. I get really harried over situations like that...but I am trying to let them pass with-out freaking out over them. So, I applaud your calmness tonight...in sharing your day!

Pam...I got your lovely thank you note! I love your return address label...where oh where did you find those?
How is the job search going? Has the Chiropractor called you back and begged you to come to work for him? LOL

We have alot of MIA's on the Porch this week. Praying for each of you and hoping that you are just busy with life and NOT personal crisis.

I am currently reading two really good books...so since, I kind of feel like I am talking with myself
here tonight...I am going to go relax and read a little in each one. I left some Raspberry Cream filled
Cupcakes on the Porch for you...so ENJOY!

"Blessed are the women whose hearts and souls are joined together by laughter and tears, for they shall be called Sisters."

Hugs and Joy,
~peggy

Lady In Red

Edited by - LadyInRed on Oct 14 2010 12:15:05 AM
Go to Top of Page

HealingTouch
True Blue Farmgirl

3448 Posts

Darlene
Kunkletown Pa
USA
3448 Posts

Posted - Oct 14 2010 :  05:56:21 AM  Show Profile  Send HealingTouch a Yahoo! Message
Sisters my friends...

I am soooo stressed out! Had to go to the hearing for the guy that hit us and fled. He is still in jail...illegal, no license and of course no insurance. The police, DA, his lawyer and the Feds from immigration were all there. Most importantly the man that chased him and ran him off the road, until the police could come, was there. The witness told us he thought he killed us and he wasn't letting him getting away. How many people do you know that would do that? I wish I knew how to show you the pictures of the car, it's amazing we are here! I freak out when I have to go in the car. Totally not like me. I can't stop shaking and I feel like I'm going to throw up! It feels like my husband is flying and he's not even going 50. Well, I guess I'll be staying home alot!
Peg...of course count me in for the pin swap. I love Pins! I wish I didn't like those cupcakes...but I do and I know they are fat free, Right? Enjoy your weekend. I wish I lived closer to you my friend.

Back in a few I need to get somethings out of the oven!

Blessings and Peace,
Darlene
Sister 1922

God first, everything else after!

DNA doesn't make us sisters, Love does!

The road to a friends house is never to long!

Go to Top of Page

beekeepersgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1423 Posts

Luanne
Cresco PA
USA
1423 Posts

Posted - Oct 14 2010 :  06:09:36 AM  Show Profile
Darlene - I sure hope things get better for you soon. I would be terrified of being in the car too after what you went through. If you need anything you know I'm not very far away.

Hugs,
Luanne

beekeepersgirl #691

Go to Top of Page

HealingTouch
True Blue Farmgirl

3448 Posts

Darlene
Kunkletown Pa
USA
3448 Posts

Posted - Oct 14 2010 :  06:50:38 AM  Show Profile  Send HealingTouch a Yahoo! Message
Back...Cooks don't forget to post your CASSEROLE recipe for this week.

Tammy...Good for your boys! Good for you and your little butterfly! God's always in control and makes the right decision. By the way, if you had left your husband in the same situation, how would he have reacted? Men usually don't get it! Don't sweat the other teachers and their haughty attitudes...you just do what is right for your kids! Nurses hve the same thing going on. There is a saying in nursing...The nurses eat their young! However I have been finding out on my OLD spectrum that hey seem to think because we don't have all those degrees behind our names that we are as dumb as a stump! Whatever!

Megan...My busy Spanish teacher...Thanks for the lesson! I'm loving this. See you can teach an old dog new tricks! Hope your knee will be fine...you need to keep playing sports...you keep us young!

Pam, Bunny,Cherime,Lida,Staci,Monica and all the rest of you...Still in my prayers!
Christine and Theresa and everyone else too!

When I'm stressed I cook sooooo...Just took a fratatta and jewish apple cake out of the oven...running(walking)it to the porch. Have turnips and potatoes in one crock and chicken in the other so I'll bring that tonite with a salad and whatever else I decide to make. Don't cook, you're off! Bring your quilt and we'll just eat, laugh and be merry!

I have another idea for us to do...Let's start a Praise Journal!

I will start it and then I will send it off to one of you who will send it off to someone else until it gets back to me and I will send it again and again! We will write whatever it is we want to praise and appreciat in each other. There is so much negativity in this world that anything we can do to LIFT someone up is a Blessing. Anyone like this idea? If so I will start it as soon as I get your input!

Blessings and Peace,
Darlene
Sister 1922

God first, everything else after!

DNA doesn't make us sisters, Love does!

The road to a friends house is never to long!

Go to Top of Page

Cherime
True Blue Farmgirl

1222 Posts

Cherime
Wasilla Alaska
USA
1222 Posts

Posted - Oct 14 2010 :  10:02:28 AM  Show Profile
Dear Darlene that car business will get better. I have been in several accidents and it does ease up after a while. May His shalom keep you calm and relaxed when you travel.

Megan health and healing all through every portion of your leg.

Later ladies. The fund raiser is tomorrow and the weekend is overflowing with fun and not so fun things to do. Hugs and batch of Big Easy pralines on the porch.

CMF
Go to Top of Page

tea_lady_tammy
True Blue Farmgirl

1485 Posts

Tammy
NE
USA
1485 Posts

Posted - Oct 14 2010 :  11:30:22 AM  Show Profile
Dear Darlene,
what is a fratta? I am on here while my butterflies are at PE. It is a beautiful day. I will be praying about the car situation. I love the idea of a praise journal. Count me in!

oops gotta run...my butterflies are flying in.
love to you all
Tammy

Tea is like being in the stars with God.

http://breathsoffaith.blogspot.com

Farm Sister #1889
Go to Top of Page

staci860
True Blue Farmgirl

838 Posts

Staci
Newville PA
USA
838 Posts

Posted - Oct 14 2010 :  11:48:17 AM  Show Profile
Wow, I knew I smelled some good things. If your keyboard feels wet, it's just me drooling... sorry, I know that's sort of gross. If your keyboard is wet, it's just You drooling. Thanks for cooking ladies. It's so good to be able to pop out here today. I've missed you'ens as we say in my neck of the woods.

Darlene, I'm sorry that you are feeling stress from the accident and the hearing. I'm praying that God will wrap you in His peace when you travel. I l.o.v.e. the idea of a praise journal, You're so right about all the negativity. I just imagine the joy we'll have receiving the journal in the mail and passing along something tangible to each other. Joy!

Peggy, I would love to be in the pin swap. Sign me up sista!

Luanne, I'm so happy you like the things I sent and glad you're back. I love Marjolein's artwork - she's gifted.

Megan, muchas gracias for lesson two! I'm praying for our athlete to heal quickly and completely.

Cherime, can we bid long distance..???... Baked goods - yum! Hoping for much success.

Hugs and blessings to all,

Blessings, staci FG# 973
:o )

Joshua 24:15 - ...choose this day whom you will serve,...as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.

Edited by - staci860 on Oct 14 2010 11:49:19 AM
Go to Top of Page

kittykill
True Blue Farmgirl

608 Posts

Pam
Portland or
USA
608 Posts

Posted - Oct 14 2010 :  2:11:11 PM  Show Profile  Send kittykill an AOL message  Send kittykill a Yahoo! Message
Hi everybody! Sorry I've been MIA this week. It's been a productive week. I have been cranking out lots of crafts. I'm also having a virtual yard sale on my blog so I had to get that going. I've been sending out lots of resumes. I haven't heard anything but I'm not letting that get me down. I'll keep trying. Life has been hectic but doing okay. I'm looking forward to a low key weekend with lots of embroidery and scary Halloween movies.

Darlene-I'm so sorry you are having stress with the car. Give yourself time. You went through something very traumatic. Know that you are strong and these feelings and anxiety will pass.

Peggy-A pin swap sounds wonderful! I love sparkly things! LOL!

Cherime-Pralines! YUM!

Megan-healing vibes coming your way.

Staci-how are you doing? I was thinking about you the other day and the all the good work you do. It makes me happy that you are out there.

Tammy-keep us posted for sure!

I hope everyone is having a good day and have a wonderful stress free weekend.

www.fasterkittykill.blogspot.com

Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Oct 14 2010 :  2:32:20 PM  Show Profile
Darlene and Staci...have you both down on the Pin Swap. Hope more will want to do it too!
Darlene...I am so sorry that you are having anxiety over the car accident. My Sister got in a serious wreck on a slippery backwoods road in the winter. She was driving, hit a patch of ice and ran her car off the road and hit a tree. This was when she was in her twenties (35 yrs ago) and she never would drive again. It took her a long time to even be a passenger in a car. I think you're having post traumatic shock syndrome don't you? Are you on anything for anxiety Nurse Darlene? I hope so! I wish you lived close to me also! Think you
could use some girlfriend hugs about now. That is so cool that that guy ran that person down and kept him until the police got there. That is a true Praise! Not many do-gooders out there anymore. ~ And put me down for the Praise Journal too. Love that Idea!
Staci...how's it going girl? Glad to see you all back on the Porch today. I was kinda lonely yesterday with out you guys!
Cherime... good luck with your Fund Raiser tomorrow! Hope it is a huge success.
Megan...is it your ankle or your knee that is hurt?
Tammy...don't feel bad sister, I know what a Fratatta is but I have never made one or tried one. Maybe you better give us that Recipe too Darlene! LOL

Well, must go get a little nap before I go teach my Bible Study Tonight!

Hugs & Blessings Girls,
~peggy

Lady In Red

Edited by - LadyInRed on Oct 14 2010 2:35:27 PM
Go to Top of Page

knittinchick
True Blue Farmgirl

1854 Posts

Megan
Wisconsin
1854 Posts

Posted - Oct 14 2010 :  4:21:39 PM  Show Profile
Thanks everyone for the prayers and healing vibes! Ms. Peggy, it is my knee that is hurt. And if it is my ACL, I will need surgery if I want to play sports ever again:(
Darlene and Staci, I'm glad that you're enjoying the Spanish lessons!
Today for spirit week was Rock On theme, and we had Airband at the end of the day, which is when groups of people get to perform dances for the rest of the school. Next year my friends and I are going to do it! It was so fun, and tomorrow is the big switch, where teachers dress as students and students dress as teachers! We're also having recess with a staff vs. seniors kickball game, which should be fun. Then Saturday is homecoming!
God's Blessings,
Megan aka Loretta Rae

At heart, I am both a sassy city girl and a down-home country gal.

The dictionary is the only place where success comes before work.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 669 A Farm of My Own: Previous Topic VIrtual Porch Sitting - Come Join Us! Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page