Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up
 Don't Call My Work Mgmt / Please Stop Contact
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up: Previous Topic Don't Call My Work Mgmt / Please Stop Contact Next Topic
Page: of 3

Aunt Clemys Farm Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

157 Posts

Linda
MA
USA
157 Posts

Posted - Aug 15 2009 :  3:13:07 PM  Show Profile
Please do not take it upon yourself to invade my privacy to the point of researching my IP address and contacting my work place, as well as management. What you sae as good intentions have now put my only means of support and insurance at jeopardy. I had trust in farm sisters that I could talk online openly but see that it was a mistake to do so. Please do not contact me by calling my work place any further. I have enough to get though without with added stress. I wish the best for everyone and remember to thnink twice before stepping beyound lines that will only hurt others more.

Edited by - Aunt Clemys Farm Girl on Aug 24 2009 09:18:21 AM

GrammyGoose
True Blue Farmgirl

163 Posts

Sue
Liverpool PA
USA
163 Posts

Posted - Aug 15 2009 :  3:18:42 PM  Show Profile
Linda, I have just said a prayer for you and will continue to lift you up in prayer daily. Sending you a big hug!

Sue
Farmgirl #656

"This is the day that God made, let us drink juice and enjoy it!" - Reece Stutts, age 3
Go to Top of Page

Aunt Clemys Farm Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

157 Posts

Linda
MA
USA
157 Posts

Posted - Aug 15 2009 :  3:30:34 PM  Show Profile
God Blessw you sue

Aunt Clemys Farm Girl
Farm Girl #300

Go to Top of Page

momshopsalotta
True Blue Farmgirl

232 Posts

Connie
Hertford NC
USA
232 Posts

Posted - Aug 15 2009 :  3:43:56 PM  Show Profile
Linda,
Please call a church, any church. You don't have to belong to it, just call and do it tonight. Get the minister, pastor or priest a copy of your letter. He or she will read it tomorrow and I am confident you will get help. I like, I'm sure, most other farmgirls reading this wish we lived close enough to help you but I know some people at a local church will. My prayers and thoughts are with you.
Go to Top of Page

NudeFoodFarm
True Blue Farmgirl

433 Posts

Heide
Benton City WA
433 Posts

Posted - Aug 15 2009 :  3:45:15 PM  Show Profile
My best wishes for you. Hang in there sweetie. . .
Be good to yourself and do what you need to heal.

best,
h

"Anyone can count the seeds in an apple but only a Goddess knows how many apples are in a seed." ~anonymous
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Aug 15 2009 :  4:38:21 PM  Show Profile
Linda:
I agree with Connie. Call your church. I sure wish I lived closer, I'd be there in a flash. Keep us posted. I will be praying for you daily. God bless you and be with you, and may He send down angels to surround you and protect you.
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

DaisyFarm
True Blue Farmgirl

1646 Posts

Diane
Victoria BC
Canada
1646 Posts

Posted - Aug 15 2009 :  4:45:33 PM  Show Profile
Linda I too wished I lived closer...the first thing I would do is give you a big hug! This is a time to think about only yourself and your health, number one priority. Please do call a church and accept any help they offer.
Take care, you are in our thoughts.
Di
Go to Top of Page

Tapestry
True Blue Farmgirl

1223 Posts

Cheryl
Wisconsin
USA
1223 Posts

Posted - Aug 15 2009 :  4:54:35 PM  Show Profile  Send Tapestry a Yahoo! Message
Prayers being sent for your swift recovery and that you feel surrounded by the love of the farm girls. I think any of us who read your post which we lived next door. We'd all be there in a flash! Keep your chin up. We all love you!

Happy farmgirl sister #353

Look for rainbows instead of mud puddles

http://www.Tapestry2u.Etsy.com

http://tapestrysimaginings.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

crafter
True Blue Farmgirl

2313 Posts

lori
Fort Atkinson Wisconsin
USA
2313 Posts

Posted - Aug 15 2009 :  6:00:45 PM  Show Profile
Linda,
I am keeping you in my prayers and adding you to my church family prayer list(first name only)
Please keep us posted and let us know if there is something we can do. Try to stay positive- sending hugs and much love to you!!
xoxo-Lori

Thank GOD I'm a Country Girl!
Go to Top of Page

jpbluesky
True Blue Farmgirl

6066 Posts

Jeannie
Florida
USA
6066 Posts

Posted - Aug 15 2009 :  6:28:17 PM  Show Profile
Linda - I hope you can read these posts. We are praying. Please call a church, and they can give or lead you to someone who can give you help - with meals and transportation and support.

Farmgirl Sister # 31

www.blueskyjeannie.blogspot.com

Psalm 51: 10-13
Go to Top of Page

Annika
True Blue Farmgirl

5602 Posts

Annika

USA
5602 Posts

Posted - Aug 15 2009 :  6:49:03 PM  Show Profile
Many prayers and much love. I hope that they get to the bottom of your troubles soon. Keep positive and know that you are surrounded by a community of farm girl love...let us know when you can what is going on.
*HUGS *

Annika
Farmgirl & sister #13

Go to Top of Page

Cabinprincess
True Blue Farmgirl

682 Posts

Melody June
Athens TX
USA
682 Posts

Posted - Aug 15 2009 :  7:20:22 PM  Show Profile
Linda I am a Chaplain for women. If you email me we can talk. I can find you some help in your town. Please contact me, you don't need to feel or be alone. There will be so many to help you as soon as they know. I will be waiting for your email.
God works in mysterious way to show you how big He is!!

Melody June

God's gift to you are your talents, your gift to Him is how you use them.
Go to Top of Page

Marybeth
True Blue Farmgirl

6418 Posts

Mary Beth
Stanwood Wa 98292
USA
6418 Posts

Posted - Aug 15 2009 :  8:25:46 PM  Show Profile
Good thoughts are going your way Linda. I hope your Hubby comes to his senses and helps you. We, the farmgirls are always here to listen and be a big shoulder for you. MB

http://www.smallcityscenes.blogspot.com
www.strawberryhillsfarm.blogspot.com
www.day4plus.blogspot.com www.holyhouses-day4plus.blogspot.com
"Life may not be the party we hoped for...but while we are here we might as well dance!"
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Aug 15 2009 :  8:31:45 PM  Show Profile
Melody June:
God Bless you. If Linda contacts you, and if there is anything I can do, please email me. My heart goes out to her. I will continue with prayer for Linda.
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

Jennifer Mulkey
True Blue Farmgirl

59 Posts

Jennifer
Arkansas City KS
USA
59 Posts

Posted - Aug 15 2009 :  10:35:03 PM  Show Profile
Prayers here for you also. Hoping everything has an easy solution.

Go to Top of Page

82kygal
True Blue Farmgirl

548 Posts

Laura
Somerset Kentucky
USA
548 Posts

Posted - Aug 16 2009 :  05:07:13 AM  Show Profile
Melody June, that goes for me too. Whatever I can do to help.

Linda, I am praying for you. If you need to just talk email me and we will exchange phone numbers. My husband is very ill and in and out of Drs. with tests and we don't know what is wrong with him. So I understand what you are going through! Please let me know what I can do to help.

With God, all things are possible. (Mark 10:27)
What ever you are, be a good one. (Abe Lincoln)
Go to Top of Page

Mumof3
True Blue Farmgirl

3890 Posts

Karin
Ellenwood GA
USA
3890 Posts

Posted - Aug 16 2009 :  05:17:43 AM  Show Profile
Linda- You are in my prayers. Maybe your husband's shortness with you is coming from fear. I hope the doctors find what is wrong quickly so they can begin treatment asap.

(((HUGS)))

Karin

Farmgirl Sister
# 18 :)

www.perfectlittlemiracle.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - Aug 16 2009 :  06:04:32 AM  Show Profile
Linda. I will be praying the doctors can find the problem soon. And that you get some help. I hope you had a good night last night.

Kris

Happiness is simple.
Go to Top of Page

dutchy
True Blue Farmgirl

4427 Posts

4427 Posts

Posted - Aug 16 2009 :  06:20:43 AM  Show Profile
Linda, same here., I know we live 1000's of miles apart but if I can be of ANY help....
In the meantime I will be praying for you. And yes, go find a church! There are always people that are connected to a church that are more than willing to help any which way they can.
Hang in there girlfriend.

Many hugs from Marian.

Hugs from Marian/Dutchy, a farmgirl from the Netherlands :)

My personal blog:
http://just-me-a-dutch-girl.blogspot.com/

Almost daily updates on me and mine :)
Go to Top of Page

ddmashayekhi
True Blue Farmgirl

4745 Posts

Dawn
Naperville Illinois
USA
4745 Posts

Posted - Aug 16 2009 :  06:49:11 AM  Show Profile
Linda, you are in my thoughts and prayers too.

Dawn in IL
Go to Top of Page

momshopsalotta
True Blue Farmgirl

232 Posts

Connie
Hertford NC
USA
232 Posts

Posted - Aug 16 2009 :  08:02:43 AM  Show Profile
Linda, please let know whats happening. Off the topic slightly but I wanted all of you farmgirls who have answered Lindas letter and supported her to know how priviledged I feel to one of you. In a world of crass, uninvolved people it's joyfull to know you ladies, who give so much of yourselves. This is not a place simply for the trading of information but a venue of hope, help and love. I'm going to sleep just a little bit better tonight knowing you are all out there for when I need help. Hoo-ra!
Go to Top of Page

gramadinah
True Blue Farmgirl

3557 Posts

Diana
Orofino ID
USA
3557 Posts

Posted - Aug 16 2009 :  08:19:27 AM  Show Profile
You are in my thoughts and Prayers too.

Diana

Farmgirl Sister #273
Go to Top of Page

CountryBorn
True Blue Farmgirl

1545 Posts

Mary Jane
New York
USA
1545 Posts

Posted - Aug 16 2009 :  12:09:56 PM  Show Profile
Linda I am so sorry you are going through this awful time. I will pray for you to have help and for the Dr.'s to find out what its wrong and treat you very quickly. You must be so scared and feeling alone. That is the hardest part. Please call the churchs in your area and let them help you in any way they can.

Prayers and Hugs
Mary Jane

There can be no happiness if the things we believe in are different from the things we do. Freya Stark
Go to Top of Page

Tina Michelle
True Blue Farmgirl

6948 Posts

Tina
sunshine state FL
USA
6948 Posts

Posted - Aug 16 2009 :  2:00:01 PM  Show Profile
prayers and hugs going upward for you Linda. hoping you get answers sooon as to what is causing the trouble and hoping that it is something that can easily be taken care of.

~I Dream of a Better World..where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned!~
blogs:http://gardengoose.blogspot.com/
and http://thevictorygardener.blogspot.com
magazine: www.stliving.net
etsy shops: http://GardenGooseGifts.etsy.com
and http://myvictorygarden.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Peacebird
True Blue Farmgirl

89 Posts

Marianne
Afton Va
USA
89 Posts

Posted - Aug 16 2009 :  3:29:46 PM  Show Profile
Linda - We are keeping you in our hearts, sending healing thoughts and love your way. Wishing you well, please let us know if we can help.
hugs,
marianne

Farmgirl Sister #661

chickens clucking, bees buzzing, flowers blooming, all is good!
Go to Top of Page

Lainey
True Blue Farmgirl

2401 Posts

Elaine
Waco Kentucky
USA
2401 Posts

Posted - Aug 16 2009 :  5:17:53 PM  Show Profile
Linda, you are in my thoughts and prayers. I'm sending healing thoughts and hugs your way. Hope you are feeling better and have answers soon. God bless you.

(((HUG)))

Farmgirl Sister #25

http://countrygirldreams.blogspot.com/

An Angel says, 'Never borrow from the future. If you worry about what may happen tomorrow and it doesn't happen, you have worried in vain. Even if it does happen, you have to worry twice.'
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up: Previous Topic Don't Call My Work Mgmt / Please Stop Contact Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page