Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Magazine: Call for Entries
 HomeSafeHome
 Apple Cider vinegar really is a miracle cure all!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author HomeSafeHome: Previous Topic Apple Cider vinegar really is a miracle cure all! Next Topic
Page: of 4

SandraM
True Blue Farmgirl

295 Posts

Sandra
Coldwater Michigan
USA
295 Posts

Posted - Nov 13 2012 :  04:45:12 AM  Show Profile
Hi,
I would love the dog shampoo recipe as well :)
Thanks

Sandra
www.mittenstatesheepandwool.com
Go to Top of Page

ClaireSky
True Blue Farmgirl

1792 Posts

Julie
Arcadia WI
USA
1792 Posts

Posted - Nov 13 2012 :  08:12:14 AM  Show Profile  Send ClaireSky an AOL message  Send ClaireSky a Yahoo! Message
I absolutely need the dog shampoo as well. My little Ali is covered with warts.... maybe it would help.

Julie
Farmgirl #399

Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.
Go to Top of Page

MaryJanesNiece
True Blue Farmgirl

6625 Posts

Krista
Utah
USA
6625 Posts

Posted - Jun 28 2017 :  11:11:45 AM  Show Profile
This is awesome. There are a ton of things I want to try and use the apple cider vinegar on. With my boys being outside more they do tend to get bug bites. I am going to try apple cider vinegar as a remedy to help with swelling and itching.

Krista
Go to Top of Page

cyndieparz72
True Blue Farmgirl

108 Posts

Cyndie
Port Vue PA
USA
108 Posts

Posted - Oct 09 2017 :  8:29:16 PM  Show Profile
I had this small rash on my scalp for over a year. It was in tiny little spots in 3 places. I had tried about 30 different things to get it to clear up (including steroids from the Dermatologist) and it wouldn't - Dermatologist said it was an over production of oil in those small areas. Finally, I decided to use an ACV rinse (with the mother) for a week after shampooing, before conditioning (I have pathetically thick hair). It was gone in one week, and have never came back. After shampooing, I simple poured about 1/2 cup on my scalp and let it sit for about 2 mins - rinse and condition. Seriously, I wanted to kick myself in the rear for not trying it sooner.

Farmgirl #7407
“I have studied many philosophers and many cats. The wisdom of cats is infinitely superior.” Hippolyte Taine
Go to Top of Page

HodgeLodge
True Blue Farmgirl

662 Posts

Tiana
Berkeley Springs WV
USA
662 Posts

Posted - Jan 14 2018 :  09:49:18 AM  Show Profile
I have not tried to drink it yet, but I will for sure now. I do use it for our chickens in their water. Have not had a worm problem ever.

Tiana ~ Farmgirl #4817

"If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need."~ Marcus Tullius Cicero
Go to Top of Page

loribeck
True Blue Farmgirl

588 Posts

Lori
Alvordton 36
USA
588 Posts

Posted - Aug 05 2019 :  6:00:04 PM  Show Profile
I use vinegar as a hair rinse. I also make a lot of my homemade cleaning products with it. For one thing, it is cheaper than buying products from the store. Another thing, it isn't toxic. I use it in the laundry too. I will buy 2 one gallon jugs of it at a time. I use the jugs to start my miracle gro in as well as cut them down to make funnels. Some of them will get some sand in them and submerged in the pond for the baby fish to hide in. Others get used to make pots to start plants in. So many uses for the jugs as well as the vinegar

Lori Beck
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 HomeSafeHome: Previous Topic Apple Cider vinegar really is a miracle cure all! Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page