oldfashioned girl
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

monica
oatman az
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Aug 05 2010 :  08:11:37 AM  Show Profile
Sheri, I will definitely be praying for Norma and her family! What a terrible thing. I can't imagine having to go through something like that!

Angie, I will let you know when I get one made. I am the same way with green! It is my favorite color, except for kelly green and mint!

Monica
farmgirls rule!

www.justducky48.etsy.com
www.justducky48.blogspot.com
www.heroesandink.blogspot.com
www.duckystreasurechest.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Keeper of the Past
True Blue Farmgirl

925 Posts

Sarita
Battle Creek Michigan
USA
925 Posts

Posted - Aug 05 2010 :  08:30:39 AM  Show Profile
Sheri, what an awful happening. I am praying for Norma and her family. My heart breaks for them.

I have to get out and fix electric fence, Danny is moving the hay equipment here right now and I will probably be raking hay this afternoon and on the last trip to Milan to get the hay equipment, I will have to go to drive one vehecile back. MAKE HAY WHILE THE SUN IS SHINING!

God bless you all and keep you safe
Sarita

www.coffmanspinningcfarm.blogspot.com
"The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you."

"A happy heart makes the face cheerful..." Proverbs 15:13

Go to Top of Page

Little Red Caboose
True Blue Farmgirl

89 Posts

Angie
Three Rivers Michigan
USA
89 Posts

Posted - Aug 05 2010 :  08:40:08 AM  Show Profile
Sheri, I'm sorry, I must've looked incredibly insensitive posting my be long speel after your post. You must've posted while I was typing away. Please know that Norma and her family are definitely in my prayers. You are as well. May the Lord's comforting arms wrap around each of you today.

Take care everyone.

Angie

Farmgirl Sister # 1940
http://happeningsofangieandwayne.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

windypines
True Blue Farmgirl

4111 Posts

Michele
Bruce Wisconsin
USA
4111 Posts

Posted - Aug 05 2010 :  12:57:53 PM  Show Profile
Sheri, all are in prayers. That is very hard for the family. Been there, I know.
Today it is 74 out, this afternoon. Ahhhhh I cut 4 fields of hay. 3 were old seedings, so hoping to beble to bale late tomorrow aftenoon. If I can't square bale, will round bale. Rain is in the forecast again for Sat. evening. It is cool, breezy, and no humidity.
Angie, is this the first baby for you? I don't remember.
We have an empty nest now. Oldest is married, and lives 35 minutes away, and has the grandson, middle child, just went back for football camp, to college, in Bemidji Mn, and youngest moved and hour and a half away, to go to school this fall. I got to say, I am enjoying it so far! :) I think old teens, and twenty year olds can be worse then little ones. Give me the little ones any day!

take care
Michele
Go to Top of Page

grace gerber
True Blue Farmgirl

2804 Posts

grace
larkspur colorado
USA
2804 Posts

Posted - Aug 05 2010 :  1:34:16 PM  Show Profile
Oh My Sheri - I will place Norma and her family in our prayer circle along with you.. Such a horrible accident - it is never easy to have a loss but to lose a child is something you never really get over... I prayer for comfort and peace for them and yourself. Please let them know that we are thinking of them...

Grace Gerber
Larkspur Funny Farm and Fiber Art Studio

Where the spirits are high and the fiber is deep
http://www.larkspurfunnyfarm.etsy.com
http://larkspurfunnyfarm.blogspot.com
http://larkspurfunnyfarm.artfire.com
Go to Top of Page

Little Red Caboose
True Blue Farmgirl

89 Posts

Angie
Three Rivers Michigan
USA
89 Posts

Posted - Aug 05 2010 :  2:14:09 PM  Show Profile
Oh yes, Michele, this is my first. I'm a little nervous, but mainly excited. It'll be an adventure for sure.

Farmgirl Sister # 1940
Go to Top of Page

lsarah
True Blue Farmgirl

256 Posts

Lori
Greenwood Arkansas
USA
256 Posts

Posted - Aug 05 2010 :  3:40:09 PM  Show Profile
Geez - I feel like I dropped off the face of the earth for a little while!

Angie! And Sarita! So happy for you!!! If I could keep a baby in the house all the time I would!!! Take care of yourself!

It has been soooo hot here. Yesterday it was 110 WITHOUT the humidity figured in - been over 104 since Saturday. We feed about 8:30 at night, and it is still usually in the upper 90's. I am very worried about the sheep. Mouths hanging wide open and panting. I am keeping an eye on them and on their water. Thankfully it rained tonight, so it cooled off some.

The show went well this weekend. It is always interesting to see what sells and since I am new to the fiber business, each show is an adventure. Sold almost all of the natural wool I had, some handspun, several rovings and a few batts. I can't get rovings or yarn to sell on etsy, so it is a good balance. Made many new friends and learned a lot too! Good thing the show went okay because I managed to spend a lot of my profits - I BOUGHT A LOOM!! You guys are evil temptresses! (Just Kidding!) It is just a little 16" table loom, but since I know absolutely nothing about weaving except potholders, it is a great place to start. I warped it up this afternoon, and it looks pretty darn good, if I do say so myself. Angie, I have a whole new respect for your loom woes! It took forever to just get 62 holes and slots threaded! I also got to spin a roving that I had for sale, but really didn't want to turn loose of. It was a gorgeous bright pink and deep golden yellow - sunrise colors. I can't wait to ply it. Since bright things weren't selling, I decided God really wanted me to keep it and away I went!

Well, off to go cook supper. Stan and the oldest two are hauling square bales tonight for the sheep - yes, in the rain. Our AC unit decided to start squealing a couple of days ago, so the repair man was out here and that threw Stan behind schedule. Ain't nothing about air conditioners that is cheap!

Sarita - your package should arrive tomorrow or the next day!

~Lori

She works with eager hands...Proverbs 31:13
http://www.sarahkatefibers.etsy.com
www.sarahkatefibers.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Old Spirit
True Blue Farmgirl

1497 Posts

Rae
MN
1497 Posts

Posted - Aug 05 2010 :  3:50:28 PM  Show Profile
Sheri prayers out for Norma and her family, how awful

Well Basil did it again, got home and in the house and all of a sudden baa baaaaaa and there he was in the fence! What a character he is proving to be!!!

Nice weather here today, not humid finally and tomorrow should be the same! Maybe will pick at my wool and see what dirt I can get out. Had to wash first as really poopified and stinky!

Rae

Farm Girl #647

...those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles:...
Isaiah 40:31

Go to Top of Page

Keeper of the Past
True Blue Farmgirl

925 Posts

Sarita
Battle Creek Michigan
USA
925 Posts

Posted - Aug 05 2010 :  4:21:46 PM  Show Profile
Geez! What a day. Danny has drove 180 miles today moving haying equipment. 60 miles round trip. He pulled the 2 big tractors home on a big trailer and then had to go back and pull the rake. He is mowing down hay right now. In the morning while he is going after the baler, I will go to Brookfield after the oil that he needs for one of the tractors. I am beginning to wonder if this haying is ever going to get done. I need the hay ground mowed and hayed so I can turn the sheep out. Their lots are getting low on hay.

I went out this morning to fix the electric fence. When I got to the far end, I notice several of the yellow insulators were missing off the steel electric fence post. I started to walk back to the barn to get the sack of insulators and noticed these yellow things in the grass...my insulators. No teeth marks on them. At first I thought, this must be Lady and Sadie doing this but they chew up anything plastic they find. Some post had the top two missing. Now mind you these insulators are the type that you slide down this metal post that has bumps to hold them in place and the back piece screwed in and you tighten it up against the post so that it won't slip. I had just been out a couple of weeks ago and tightened them all up. A mystery on the Spinning C...and the fence was on! One of the top wires was broke. If I had my way, everywhere that we have sheep would have the wire fence that does not give the sheep room to put their heads through and tall enough nothing can jump it. Barb wire and elec. holds the cows just fine but nothing seems to hold the sheep. Do you think it is possible that the lightening could have hit the wiring and threw these insulators? They were scattered over the lower part of the sheep pasture.

Michelle, the yarn is very pretty. I know what you mean about the dyeing bug hitting. I need to order some more dyes before my box of yarn gets here and I think I have 4 or 5 large bunches of yarn spun that has not been dyed yet....thinking about the next project. It was going to be a sweater but now that I have another baby coming....who knows what the next project will be.

Grace, I am going to have to go back through your older post and see what you made for your Reese.

Lori, I am glad your show went well. Sounds like you brought the fun back home with you. Today was a little cooler but it still got very hot. Everyone's grass in the yards is just old crap grass, it is really thriving in this moist hot climate. But can't live without the AC!

I got some more jelly jars today. I am going to make more jams and jalenpo jelly to give in little baskets, always need a small gift and have to struggle finding one. I wanted to have a few baskets and jelly made up before school starts. I also knit the round dishcloths while we road trip so I have a few made up and I may line my basket with one of them. I will have to see what I come up with.

Sheri, I have thought about Norma and you and what pain and suffering is going on in your area today, something just keeps coming up that reminds me of the terrible accident. I have prayed for the family and friends many times today. I can't even wrap my mind around that pain and loss that her family and friends are feeling.

I need to go check on Danny and then start choring.

God bless
Sarita

"The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you."

Go to Top of Page

Cavalli Runner
True Blue Farmgirl

249 Posts

Brenda
Mercer MO
USA
249 Posts

Posted - Aug 05 2010 :  5:21:25 PM  Show Profile
I was just wondering if any of you ladies are planning to go to the World Fiber Festival in Missouri over Labor Day weekend? Sarita seems to be the closest to it (it looks to be just southeast of Kirksville).
I am going to plan to go. This will be my first ever!

Happy Farming!
Brenda Larson

You can give without loving, but you can't love without giving.

http://cavallirunfarm.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Mom 2
True Blue Farmgirl

1534 Posts

Sheri
Elk WA
USA
1534 Posts

Posted - Aug 05 2010 :  6:04:41 PM  Show Profile
Thanks everyone for your prayers and thoughts. The weeds that she got caught up in are not native to this area and are transplanted by boaters not cleaning their boats and bringing the weeds to the lakes. I have never heard a warning to swimmers over this weed - perhaps the word needs to go out. I think what makes it doubly hard is that she was such a good girl - a teacher to handicapped kids, volunteered to go to guatamala after the earthquakes. She was just getting ready to leave for college in Wisconsin in just a week or two. A true loss to everyone she touched.

Sounds like your sales went pretty well, Lori. A loom - I am so jealous. I want one so bad but the finances haven't allowed for it yet.

Did you get the loom warp fixed, Angie?

I'll bet the lightening could have knocked those insulators off, Sarita. When I had Anatolian Shepherd Dogs the only thing kept them in was a heavy duty cow burner electric fence. I know what you mean about dealing with the darn things. I am lucky as I have 6 ft. woven wire fencing - nothing gets through that baby. We had to spend the extra $$$ when we put in the fencing when we had cows as my neighbors didn't watch their kids and we didn't want the liability of a kid getting hurt by one of the cows who were VERY friendly. (run towards you at 900 miles per hour and stop two inches from your feet and lick you....) Hope you got your fencing woes taken care of with no problems.

Blessings, Sheri

"Work is Love made visible" -Kahlil Gibran
Go to Top of Page

oldfashioned girl
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

monica
oatman az
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Aug 05 2010 :  9:35:57 PM  Show Profile
Sheri, I am still praying for Norma and her family! That is such a terrible thing to happen! I can't imagine going through something like that!

Lori, Glad your sales were good! Etsy is impossible to figure out! Some months, I have tons of sales and then the next month, nothing at all! No rhyme or reason to any of it! I have to say that YES we are terrible enablers!!!! :) Hope your weather cools off!

Brenda, Have fun at the Fiber Festival! I would absolutely go if I were closer!

Monica
farmgirls rule!

www.justducky48.etsy.com
www.justducky48.blogspot.com
www.heroesandink.blogspot.com
www.duckystreasurechest.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Keeper of the Past
True Blue Farmgirl

925 Posts

Sarita
Battle Creek Michigan
USA
925 Posts

Posted - Aug 06 2010 :  05:35:07 AM  Show Profile
Good morning,

I took my camera to the hay field to get some pics, got a few and then Danny got into a hive of bumble bees, he was stung a couple of times and was OK but then out into another one within 10 minutes and got stung several times on the head and arms. And of all things our first aid kit with the Benedryl was in the red truck at my bil's house due to all the equipment moving yesterday. We made a mad dash to town for meds. Drove home in the dark and watching for deers to hit with the new car! He is OK and slept the night. So I guess we will retire the tractor w/o cab and have to unhook and hook up each time we change implement to the tractors with cabs, one has ac and the other doesn't. He told me that I would not be in this field. I am running to Brookfield this morning for the special oil for one of the tractors and do the error part...I am the go getter today. Oh by the way, Danny never sleeps all night and never sleeps in especially when he has something to do but after taking 2 Benedryls, he is still in bed this morning and has slept soundly all night.

Brenda, I went to the World Sheep and Wool Festival for years and people came from all over but the last time that I was there (3 years ago, maybe just an off year), there wasn't much there. There were a few venders and hardly any sheep. I was very disappointed. They have it on Labor Day week end and there is so much going on at that time. It is about a 1 1/2 hr drive east of us. We take hwy 36 to Hannibol then back north. Back in the 80's, people were elbow to elbow and it was really something. I met people from the East coast with hand knit wool sweaters selling for $200, and that was big money in the 80s. People from England and Aus. 100s of head of sheep and sheep dog trials. Crafters set up.

Time to hit it!

Go to Top of Page

lsarah
True Blue Farmgirl

256 Posts

Lori
Greenwood Arkansas
USA
256 Posts

Posted - Aug 06 2010 :  06:06:24 AM  Show Profile
Well, I am trying to figure out the rain showers by looking at the radar. I have clothes that need to be washed and hung out to dry, because according to my 10 year old, he will be running around naked tomorrow if mama doesn't wash his clothes. Guess I should have washed more yesterday!

Started weaving last night! I had a very pretty skein of verigated yarn I had gotten on clearance at Hobby Lobby a couple of years ago. I had eye-balled it for several other projects, but never could make it look right. It is weaving up into a gorgeous plaid! Probably not a surprise to you seasoned weavers, but I am amazed!

We unloaded wet square bales last night. Stan was not happy. We have plenty of room to stack hay, but precious little room to spread it out and let it dry. We ended up with moldy hay one year due to ignorance on our part, and he is very cautious now.

I forgot! We bought a Wensleydale whether! He will be coming home in the next couple of weeks! I have his lamb fleece - I can hardly wait! The lady was leary of selling us one of that breed until I told her I wanted only one, either a whether or non-breeding ewe. I think she was worried about competition. I only want fleece. We got a heck of a deal on him because she is drowning in rams this year.

So sorry to hear about the young lady who drown. It is so hard on a family and community to lose young people. It makes you wonder what impact she might have made in the world with the path she was headed down! I am certain the Lord had a reason, but it doesn't make it any easier. I will pray for the family.

I have a friend who has been trying hard to convince me to go the the World Sheep Fest and be a vendor, it is just so far to drive - almost 500 miles one way for us. She has gone every year for years and years and loves it. It is also bad timing, like Sarita said. Only two weeks after school starts, just when homework is rolling in with regularity and kids are wore out from the routine. Maybe one day!

Off to deliver Jessica to band practice and to get the day going!

~Lori

Go to Top of Page

Cavalli Runner
True Blue Farmgirl

249 Posts

Brenda
Mercer MO
USA
249 Posts

Posted - Aug 06 2010 :  08:06:09 AM  Show Profile
Lori,
I checked out your Etsy store and your blog. Love your fiber!
If you do decide to go, let me know. We can meet for a coke! I am looking forward to going to it. A lady I am in contact with through email and raises polled Icelandics will be an exibitor. I am looking forward to meeting her in person, also. I am very visual...like having faces to go with names!
Sarita, if you change your mind, we should meet, too!

Happy Farming!
Brenda Larson

Go to Top of Page

Little Red Caboose
True Blue Farmgirl

89 Posts

Angie
Three Rivers Michigan
USA
89 Posts

Posted - Aug 06 2010 :  08:28:15 AM  Show Profile
Just called Mom to check on Dad, but no answer. Knowing him, he's back in the hay field. Hope he's okay.

I finally go the warp fixed! The hook on the foot peddle snapped off though, but that's small stuff. I'll dig in the garage and find a new one. I should be weaving today sometime. I have a bit of housework to do first.

Sheri, we have problems in the Great Lakes with invasive species as well. People really need to educate themselves about what they can transfer from one body of water to the other. There are so many things threatening the fishing industry here, but still ignorant people who don't think. I didn't even think about invasive weeds. What a shame, she sounds like a wonderful young lady. I'll continue to pray for the family.

Lori, you bit the bullet? I'm so happy for you. And you're weaving before me? Who's jealous now? (in a good way lol) Wait! AND a whether? Oh boy! Whethers are the best! Jealous! Way to go!

I better get to it ladies! I'll check back later!

Farmgirl Sister # 1940
Go to Top of Page

lsarah
True Blue Farmgirl

256 Posts

Lori
Greenwood Arkansas
USA
256 Posts

Posted - Aug 06 2010 :  12:00:45 PM  Show Profile
Thanks Brenda! I am finally doing something I LOVE!

Angie~ Stan was so tired of me thinking and pondering about getting a loom (I have been wanting one for about 6 months) that I think he would have bought one for me if I hadn't done it myself. There sure were a lot to choose from!

Whoopee! The lady called and we are going after our Wensleydale this afternoon!

Go to Top of Page

windypines
True Blue Farmgirl

4111 Posts

Michele
Bruce Wisconsin
USA
4111 Posts

Posted - Aug 07 2010 :  05:19:41 AM  Show Profile
Enjoy the weaving girls. Sounds like fun. I like weaving on my little inkle loom.
Got my hay baled. Wish it was all done, but a little at a time. No rain on it. Lori have fun with your new wether. Sarita hope you DH is doing well.

Michele
Go to Top of Page

Little Red Caboose
True Blue Farmgirl

89 Posts

Angie
Three Rivers Michigan
USA
89 Posts

Posted - Aug 07 2010 :  07:50:30 AM  Show Profile
Good morning! It is still morning, isn't it? :) I was up late weaving a little and yes, checking out baby stuff on etsy. (I'm trying to find a pattern for one of those swaddle sacks. I may end up having to buy one so I can make my own pattern from it.) Posted new pics on my blog of the progress I've made on the loom rather than taking up a bunch of space here.

You know how I was saying that I was thinking it would take a awhile to register with my sweet MIL that she's going to be a grandma? Well, I couldn't have been any further off the mark. It's truly amazing! She not only remembers that I'm pregnant, but calls me 4-5 times a day just to check on me. Funny story: Donna called the other day and I mentioned something about how we'd have to set up a room at her house too. "Oh my lands yes," she replied. "I tell you what we'll do, We'll go up to Grand Rapids and get two of everything. Whatever you want for that baby." A few other things were said then she called the next day: "Honey, I was thinking if we're going to go to Grand Rapids, could you have Wayne go to the accountant and get me (whispering now) some casho." She is connecting things from day to day and more alive than I've seen her yet. I'm so happy for her. I feel that this baby may have been just what the doctor ordered. Thank you Lord. Ladies, she's always been a devoted servant of the Lord. I got a feeling that God set this in motion especially for her. (Tearing up)

I'm going to get my hormonal self back to weaving gals, I just had to share that with you.

Hugs,
Ang

Farmgirl Sister # 1940
Go to Top of Page

Old Spirit
True Blue Farmgirl

1497 Posts

Rae
MN
1497 Posts

Posted - Aug 07 2010 :  07:59:18 AM  Show Profile
Oh Angie yes the baby is such a miracle for more than you and hubby. When I was pregnant with my last one my Grandma was not doing well but I told her she had to hang on and know my baby. She lived for another 2 years so she could know that little girl God is wonderful!!

Rae

Farm Girl #647

...those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles:...

Go to Top of Page

Sheep Mom 2
True Blue Farmgirl

1534 Posts

Sheri
Elk WA
USA
1534 Posts

Posted - Aug 07 2010 :  10:03:20 AM  Show Profile
Morning all! Angie I am so glad you finally have the loom up and working. I checked out the pics on your blog and the fabric looks lovely. How wonderful that your MIL is so excited about the baby. Babies are always blessings all around.

Supposed to be cooler today - whew! Back to watering the garden. My son and his wife will be here tomorrow to help with knapp weed eradication - a real problem and not a native weed to this area. I get it all under control and my neighbors don't and then a year or two later it's back with a vengence. It's a noxious weed in this area and the county will fine you if the weed police is in your particular area.

Guess I should get out there and get something done in this cooler weather. Have a great day everyone.

Blessings, Sheri

"Work is Love made visible" -Kahlil Gibran
Go to Top of Page

Keeper of the Past
True Blue Farmgirl

925 Posts

Sarita
Battle Creek Michigan
USA
925 Posts

Posted - Aug 08 2010 :  09:27:35 AM  Show Profile
Thank you so much Lori for the cup cozy. I have already put it in my briefcase to take to work with me. Maybe I will get to drink some hot coffee this year.

Did you get your weeding done, Sheri?

Temps are to stay very high this coming week. We do have chances for rain 3 or 4 days.

We started baling with the small square baler yesterday. I am stacking it in 3 different places, so it will be easier to feed. I don't plan on feeding much in the barn this year but I will stack 150 bales in there to keep dry. I do plan to have some new feeder boxes made to feed hay. I need to cut down on waste and also on vm in the wool. I think I will need about 300 small square bales total. 68 is sitting on the hay trailer to be unloaded and stacked on some pallets and then cover with heavy plastic.

Grace, what did you make for Reese when your dil was expecting? I remember thinking that would be fun to do. I need to make Brandon some new hats with ear flaps for winter and then I have Ang's baby to get ready for. I purchased a pattern for a knit cocoon or swaddling bag and already to get started on one of those. If anyone has any neat baby sewing or knitting patterns or neat ideas for baby, please let me know. We are all pretty excited!

I do have a problem this year, do I let my ewes be bred? Ang will be due right in the middle of lambing season, April 7th.

Ang, your weaving and loom look very nice. You just have so much going on in your life right now. I hope that you can enjoy every minute of this time. God is so Great!

Everyone, please take care and stay cool.
Sarita

Go to Top of Page

Cavalli Runner
True Blue Farmgirl

249 Posts

Brenda
Mercer MO
USA
249 Posts

Posted - Aug 08 2010 :  1:13:08 PM  Show Profile
Sarita,
When my daughter switched to cloth diapers, I made her a bunch of "soakers" and "longies". I crocheted the long pants and some with matching little sweater-jackets. She loves them. She gets stopped in the store all the time by people admiring them. They can be knitted as well. The pants and sweater outfits are nice, even if Angie doesn't use cloth diapers for the baby. Jessica (my daughter) uses either "baby legs" or tights under the pants when it was really cold and it keeps them nice and toasty. I also did one set with a matching pair of mittens and a little beret!
making fun things for grandchildren is such a joy!
It is hot here today...guage says 108! But the one in the sheep area says 90, and it is usually only 10 degrees lower than the one outside, so I am wondering if it's right. It does feel hot, though. Still do not have the guy out here cutting the hay yet...I am getting worried about running out of places to graze the sheep. Greg is letting the grass grow in the yard a bit, just in case we have to put the out on the lawn before the guy gets here! I am praying he starts soon.

Happy Farming!
Brenda Larson

Go to Top of Page

Little Red Caboose
True Blue Farmgirl

89 Posts

Angie
Three Rivers Michigan
USA
89 Posts

Posted - Aug 08 2010 :  4:30:34 PM  Show Profile
Sounds like it's hot in Missouri today. We're a little warmer than yesterday, but the humidity is pretty low.

What a bummer: I feel so bad that Mom is having to contemplate whether to lamb or not. I've never exactly had the best timing. Mom, we'll talk about it and come up with a solution. Don't worry.

Hey Brenda, you're talking right up my alley! I do plan to use cloth diapers.

I've been working on something for my secret sister today and have gone through a skein of yarn on my loom. I love this thing now that I have it going, very easy to use.

I better get off the computer and call Mom. Take car ladies!

`Ang

Farmgirl Sister # 1940
Go to Top of Page

Old Spirit
True Blue Farmgirl

1497 Posts

Rae
MN
1497 Posts

Posted - Aug 08 2010 :  4:41:34 PM  Show Profile
Angie you will just to go to Mom's place to have the baby

Really humid here in MN so hang on I am sure it is coming your way. Tomorrow supposed to be hot and HUMID!!!

Not much new on this home front, summer vacation going way too fast!!! But some of you are already into school mode. We go the 7th for first day of classes, will end up going in a day or two before for those right to know meetings and room set up.

Rae

Farm Girl #647

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 157 Barnyard Buddies: Previous Topic All Things Sheep and Goats Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page