oldfashioned girl
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

monica
oatman az
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Jul 23 2010 :  8:16:32 PM  Show Profile
Grace, YES do a slow happy dance for me!! I hope the cookies work out!

Monica
farmgirls rule!

www.justducky48.etsy.com
www.justducky48.blogspot.com
www.heroesandink.blogspot.com
www.duckystreasurechest.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

oldfashioned girl
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

monica
oatman az
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Jul 23 2010 :  9:05:38 PM  Show Profile
Sarita, I have AT&T and I get a pretty good signal. We are about 20 miles from the closest city.

Monica
farmgirls rule!

www.justducky48.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

windypines
True Blue Farmgirl

4111 Posts

Michele
Bruce Wisconsin
USA
4111 Posts

Posted - Jul 24 2010 :  04:36:36 AM  Show Profile
You gals are my kind of people! Prayers to all that are going through rough times. Angie you are one lucky gal. Ouch the electric fence hurts, but lightening, wow.
We have verizon, and it is hit and miss around here.
Will try my hand at dyeing, Sunday. My aunt is here, and her and my ma have been busy quilting. I did make a table runner with them. Going to set up the inkle loom tonight, and try making a book marker.
We had a storm roll through last night. I have not tilled the gardens for a long time. Need to get out and pull weeds. Need to get alot of things done. Out heat has not been too terrible. In the eighties, but more humid then I care for. Then there is the mosquitoes! They drive you inside.
take it easy
Michele
Go to Top of Page

Old Spirit
True Blue Farmgirl

1497 Posts

Rae
MN
1497 Posts

Posted - Jul 24 2010 :  04:41:37 AM  Show Profile
We had storms last night too, some of that lighting was awful close! Just about knocked you out of bed when the thunder rolled through Our older dog has to be exhausted today, he is terrified of storms. So far wouldn't even go out to pee!!! The sheep are all out eating though so guess they are fine.

Thinking of trying AT&T come Dec when my contract is up with Sprint being they have the near by tower, will see.

Rae

Farm Girl #647

...those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles:...
Isaiah 40:31

Go to Top of Page

grace gerber
True Blue Farmgirl

2804 Posts

grace
larkspur colorado
USA
2804 Posts

Posted - Jul 24 2010 :  08:29:27 AM  Show Profile
Well we too had a huge storm come thru - it was great! I had to put a cover on the bed but the air was so cold I thought I was in the beginning of winter. However, as the sun climbs the muggy feel is making me want to go to the basement again.

The cookies where baked very early this morning and they turned out just fine. Mother Nature gave me a hand with the cold temp in the early morn. They are a german cookie, also more like a cake. I guess we all know what I had with my coffee..

The silk is dry, the CVM Wool is dry but I am still waiting on the Merino Top - a bit damp in the middle.. If the weather is not too yucky (that is a technical term) I might be painting yarn today. I have been first stage dyeing for the past week so I have about 2000 yards to do the second stage on but I admit I just get zapped. However, I have had too many customers ask for new yarns so I guess I must pull it together and get to work.

Michele sounds like you will have a great time with your Mom and Aunt - I wished I was busy on a quilt but too hot. Let us know how the dyeing goes - always a fun time in front of the pots unless is hot outside.

Rae I do not have a cell phone so I can not giver personal advice. I know that everyone who comes here has hit or miss - that is why I laugh when my sons say I should carry one out when I work on the farm just in case. What, I am to be careful not to damage the phone while doing my kind of work on the off chance if I get seriously injuried it might get a signal - what silly stuff. There is a cell town about 8 miles from us but it did not seem to help unless you are right near the tower.. Let me know what you decide just in case I ever decided to take another step into the present.

Have a wonderful day ladies and I wished I could pass a cookie to all of you thru the computer - they sure are tasty...

Grace Gerber
Larkspur Funny Farm and Fiber Art Studio

Where the spirits are high and the fiber is deep
http://www.larkspurfunnyfarm.etsy.com
http://larkspurfunnyfarm.blogspot.com
http://larkspurfunnyfarm.artfire.com
Go to Top of Page

Old Spirit
True Blue Farmgirl

1497 Posts

Rae
MN
1497 Posts

Posted - Jul 24 2010 :  09:46:15 AM  Show Profile
We are also thinking of one of those trac phone things that you can just buy minutes cause we hardly ever use them. Basically had them for emergency break downs or if we need to call someone from work (each other) as long distance.

Well dug out some stinky, dirty, filthy, smelly, etc... wool and washed some this morning Just did a little and will see how clean I am able to get it and go from there. This is all new as have never done it before. It is exciting though ladies !!!

Rae

Farm Girl #647

...those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles:...

Go to Top of Page

lsarah
True Blue Farmgirl

256 Posts

Lori
Greenwood Arkansas
USA
256 Posts

Posted - Jul 24 2010 :  10:17:43 AM  Show Profile
Sarita ~ We have at&t monthly service right now. It depends on which end of the house you are in whether or not you get good signal. Jessica and I have phones, Stan's is a company phone so we don't have to pay for it, but my goodness, it is expensive even with just two! We are scheduled to go to pay as you go as soon as this billing cycle is over. Same service, just different way of paying for it. Way cheaper.

By the way, what does cider vinegar do in the water? We are scrubbing water troughs every night because one of the sheep dog puppies WILL NOT keep her dirty feet out of the troughs when she drinks. She even climbs all the way in and sits down sometimes. Can imagind drinking out of the same water your hinney is in!

I got the first bit of suri cleaned last night, I am in love!!! I soaked it in a 2" deep roasting pan, and the water was so dirty after the first soak in soap that I couldn't see any white fleece in the pan! I finally gave up and fished around with my fingers, feeling to make sure I had it all! It is white and soft and shiny and long and beautiful!

Also started combing another fleece last night. It is from one of our shetlands, Pricilla. Remember the brown fleece I was doing with the break and the scurf? It took forever to get 4 ounces of roving. Days and days. I did almost 2.5 ounces of Pricilla's in two hours last night. Makes such a difference to not have to pull and pick each lock before it is combed! I am keeping a close eye on Esther this year. Hoping I don't end up with the same issue again!

Went to the farmers' market this morning, I was looking for fresh milk. It can't legally be sold here, but can be sold as "pet food", and I had heard a rumor that one farm brings some. Never found them, but came home with loads and loads of fresh veggies. No dill for the pickles, though - had to go to the big grocery in town to get some and it looks pretty pathetic. We WILL have a garden next year if I have to whine or bribe to get it done! I plan to teach Jessica how to make dill pickles this afternoon. She is making cake balls right now for her Sunday School party tomorrow afternoon. She is quite the little baker! I plan to teach her how to make yeast bread next.

We have a sick goat - Oscar, Avery's whether, the one he plays chase with. He had a messy back end last night, so we re-wormed him. Hope it takes care of it. He doesn't act like he doesn't feel good, so I think that we caught it early. Our nanny has some type of fungus in her back hoof that we cannot get rid of and it is making her limp - not to mention it looks nasty. We have used the blue stuff from the feed store that says it is for foot fungus, but it isn't getting better. I have some anti-fungal from Mane and Tail that I started trying 2 nights ago and she isn't limping as much. If that doesn't work, we were told to try iodine next.

Well, have to go run one more errand, then a change of clothes and off to make pickles! Have a great week-end!

~Lori

She works with eager hands...Proverbs 31:13
http://www.sarahkatefibers.etsy.com
www.sarahkatefibers.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Little Red Caboose
True Blue Farmgirl

89 Posts

Angie
Three Rivers Michigan
USA
89 Posts

Posted - Jul 24 2010 :  2:15:53 PM  Show Profile
Oh ladies... I'm so excited! I found a lady here in Michigan who is going to give me a antique 2 harness loom! She bought it for making rugs, but never got around to it, so she sought out a good home for it. She's very sweet. Now, I'll have 2 spinning wheels and a loom! WooHooo! Happy Dance! The loom is very old but she says that it worked very well under the care of a master weaver. The bench is built right in. I don't know if I'll have to wait until we move to Wayne's family farm to set it up. I'm told that it stands 6 ft tall and takes up somewhere around a 6x8 floor space. I don't see it being set up in our tiny house, but I can already see in my mind where it'll set on the farm, right in front on a large picture window with a nice view of where my sheep will eventually roam. What a dream... it'll happen, not sure when, but it will. I forgot to ask her if there were any shuttles and such with it. I guess I figured she's already being generous, why ask for more. I'll find some, no problem.

On another note, I picked my first two tomatoes last night from a large raised bed I put in this postage stamp of a yard. They were delicious! I didn't even bother cutting one, just ate it like an apple. MMMMMmmm...

Thanks for all of the concern regarding my being struck by lightning. I really am okay. I have my old energy back now. (No pun intended. Hee Hee!)

Take care!
Angie

Check out my blog: http://happeningsofangieandwayne.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Old Spirit
True Blue Farmgirl

1497 Posts

Rae
MN
1497 Posts

Posted - Jul 24 2010 :  2:26:38 PM  Show Profile
Angie you are hitting the jackpot lately!! Maybe that lightning did something

My wool just might be worth the work. Will take a lot to get it clean but after a washing, wow!!! I will certainly learn a lot once I manage to get it clean. Just may go grab another lump ?? of it and wash that up as well

Rae

Farm Girl #647

Go to Top of Page

oldfashioned girl
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

monica
oatman az
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Jul 24 2010 :  4:38:56 PM  Show Profile
Lori, I will be praying that Oscar gets better!

Angie, That is so awesome! I am doing a happy dance for you!! Glad you are feeling better!

Rae, You will have to show us pics of the wool! I really hope I have sheep someday! I got your card today! You are a sweetheart! I hope you have fun with the spindles!

Monica
farmgirls rule!

www.justducky48.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Mom 2
True Blue Farmgirl

1534 Posts

Sheri
Elk WA
USA
1534 Posts

Posted - Jul 24 2010 :  5:58:33 PM  Show Profile
Angie - what a wonderful gift. You are one lucky lady. I'm glad you have had no ill effects from the lightening. Sounds like you are well on your way to your own fiber studio.

It sure was hot here today - in the 90's. Did my last picking on the Strawberry patch for the year so I removed the bird netting. What ever is left they can have. I got another fleece picked and about half washed before the heat got so bad I had to retreat into the house. It sure dried in a hurry though!

Good luck on your dying, Michele. I haven't taken the plunge yet but plan to before summer is over. Would like to see some pictures of how it turns out.

Hope Oscar is doing better, Lori.

Guess I should go scrounge up some dinner. It's been a long day.

Blessings, Sheri

"Work is Love made visible" -Kahlil Gibran
Go to Top of Page

Little Red Caboose
True Blue Farmgirl

89 Posts

Angie
Three Rivers Michigan
USA
89 Posts

Posted - Jul 24 2010 :  6:23:13 PM  Show Profile
Just got the okay from Wayne to set the new loom up right in the living room! Our living room is basically L-shaped and sits at the front of the house. Well, we don't really use part of the L, so it's MINE, All MINE!!!! And.. It's full of windows for natural light. Okay girls, as soon as I get this thing set up, I'll post pictures in a new thread. Has anyone ever seen a floor loom with the bench built right into it? I haven't, but, guess what, I'm about to find out! HEE HEE! The forecast is partly cloudy for Tuesday, so loom here I come!

Oh, by the way Mom, yes I let someone pass me, but only because the radar detector was going off! ;)

Smiles,
Ang

Go to Top of Page

Keeper of the Past
True Blue Farmgirl

925 Posts

Sarita
Battle Creek Michigan
USA
925 Posts

Posted - Jul 24 2010 :  6:37:09 PM  Show Profile
Lori,could your ewe that is limping possibly have footrot? Does it have a foul odor? If she does, the rest of your sheep can get it. Talk to your vet about the treatment to get rid of it. I hope not but when you bring sheep in from other sources they may have had it to begin with. I know, it happened to me and once you get it, it is very time consuming and very hard to get rid of. I learned a hard lesson, always keep new sheep isolated and observe. I did not see any symptoms from Oct to the Spring when it got wet and that seems to cause it to come out.

I can't wait to see your new loom Ang. You shouldn't have any problems since you have worked on the ones upstairs. Better get to spinning up that roving! Now don't you wish you had taken one of the raw fleeces to wash and have ready? HeHe, we could have loaded that truck up!

Thanks ladies for all your feedback on cell phone service. How can this country be so advanced at some things and so backwards in other?

Rae, just bite the bullet and wash all that fleece. You will be using your new spindles before long and need it anyway...smile!

Monica, one AC is sure better than none...now when will you be moving in? So happy that you will be able to get settled in.

I hope you all had a little cooler day today. We traveled to Lincoln Ne to meet Lexi's mother and it was in the 70s. A nice breeze...and we got rained on most of the way home.

I have to share this with you all. Ang, got her dad a new GPS for father's day. He put it in the car today. Lexi said, "Papa, we need to call your new GPS Shirley." Papa said, " Shirley she will get us there." We laughed. On the way home, we stopped in St. Joseph, Mo. and hubby turned in too early and Shirley went to telling him to turn right then take another right, Danny did a U turn really fast and turned back to get back on track and Shirley didn't say anything for a long time. I told him that he had finally made Shirley speachless!

www.coffmanspinningcfarm.blogspot.com
"The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you."

"A happy heart makes the face cheerful..." Proverbs 15:13

Go to Top of Page

lsarah
True Blue Farmgirl

256 Posts

Lori
Greenwood Arkansas
USA
256 Posts

Posted - Jul 24 2010 :  6:43:14 PM  Show Profile
Oscar is doing fine! He is all clean and happy again.

We went to the farmer's market this morning and I never found the man with the milk. Oh well. Decided to buy pickling cukes instead. Got home and started making that mess in the kitchen. They wouldn't seal, so my certified home economics teacher mother (no kidding!) told me to turn them upside down in a cake pan and cover the top with water and put them in the oven at 375 for half and hour. Yeah, I know. If I had thought it through, it doesn't make sense. Needless to say, gravity, heat and the properties of liquid all played a role in emptying the liquid contents into the pan, overflowing it, and filling the house with a fragrant smell! Another batch of brine and another attempt, MINUS the oven treatment, and they are cooling down right now. Stan said watch and see, these will probably be the best pickles ever and I will never be able to duplicate it again!

Well, off to get the cinnamon bread out of the bread machine. Sure smells better than the baked pickles!

~Lori

She works with eager hands...Proverbs 31:13
http://www.sarahkatefibers.etsy.com
www.sarahkatefibers.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

oldfashioned girl
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

monica
oatman az
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Jul 24 2010 :  7:12:50 PM  Show Profile
Angie, If you would. please post some pics here too! I have to confess that I don't stray off of this topic very often!

Sarita, We will get the other one when Steve is back in town! Hopefully Gary will be healed up soon and we can get back to work! If we put in some good hours I think we could be in there in a month! Lots of odds and ends to do. Too funny about Shirley.

Lori, Glad to hear that Oscar is better! I can only imagine the aroma in the kitchen! I love doing bread and butter pickles! I hope the new batch comes out good!

Monica
farmgirls rule!

www.justducky48.etsy.com

Edited by - oldfashioned girl on Jul 24 2010 7:13:15 PM
Go to Top of Page

Cavalli Runner
True Blue Farmgirl

249 Posts

Brenda
Mercer MO
USA
249 Posts

Posted - Jul 24 2010 :  7:27:18 PM  Show Profile
Sarita, we use a trac phone up here in Mercer and I think we get as good a reception on it as people do on the regular ones, even better maybe.
When my youngest son and his wife come up here, they drop reception constantly on their regular cell phones (don't know their company). We don't have long distance on our home phone, so we use the trac phone to call out of the area.
By the way: I am loving this thread! I feel like I am getting to know all of you and you give me a smile (sometimes a laugh) every day!

Happy Farming!
Brenda Larson

It is not the struggle itself, but how you behave when the struggle is over that determines your character.
Go to Top of Page

Little Red Caboose
True Blue Farmgirl

89 Posts

Angie
Three Rivers Michigan
USA
89 Posts

Posted - Jul 24 2010 :  8:41:17 PM  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by Old Spirit

Angie you are hitting the jackpot lately!! Maybe that lightning did something

I told Mom I should buy a lottery ticket since your odds are supposedly about the same as being hit by lightning. lol

Oh, and Monica, I'd be glad to post the pictures of the new loom on this thread. I wasn't sure if it would be okay. On past unrelated forums, the rules were so rigid that you couldn't post pictures unless the topic directly related to the thread. I'm glad that isn't the case here.

I so love here ladies. Everyone is so nice and it's really neat to read about the many different things everyone is doing. It's like ladies night, or day, out without all the hubbub of getting dressed up to do it! That's my kind of socializing!

Go to Top of Page

oldfashioned girl
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

monica
oatman az
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Jul 24 2010 :  9:15:23 PM  Show Profile
Angie, We are pretty laid back here! It is like ladies night out without getting dressed up! Works for me!

Monica
farmgirls rule!

www.justducky48.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Cavalli Runner
True Blue Farmgirl

249 Posts

Brenda
Mercer MO
USA
249 Posts

Posted - Jul 25 2010 :  02:55:12 AM  Show Profile
Angie,
I meant to say something about your spinning wheels and loom too...I AM SO JEALOUS! That is the next thing I want to learn and eventually purchase my own equipment.
You are so blessed to have a mom who can help you out with these skills.
And Sarita, I will be in Jamesport today...are you near there? My husband preaches for a little church there on occassion (they'd like him to come down more often)...and one of the ladies there also spins and weaves. I hope to be able to start going down there regularly for some lessons.

Happy Farming!
Brenda Larson

It is not the struggle itself, but how you behave when the struggle is over that determines your character.
Go to Top of Page

Old Spirit
True Blue Farmgirl

1497 Posts

Rae
MN
1497 Posts

Posted - Jul 25 2010 :  04:23:08 AM  Show Profile
Ok just thinking, there is all kinds of land for sale around me. I think maybe you should ALL move here and think of the fun we could have if we teamed up

Yup going to clean some more of the wool, just washing made a huge difference now to picking!!!

Rae

Farm Girl #647

Go to Top of Page

Keeper of the Past
True Blue Farmgirl

925 Posts

Sarita
Battle Creek Michigan
USA
925 Posts

Posted - Jul 25 2010 :  06:05:31 AM  Show Profile
Brenda, is the lady's name, Jan? I think I worked with her for awhile at Chillicothe Hospital but her parents got sick and she quit to take care of them. She is very nice and would do anything for you and she will be a great teacher. I have not been to Jamesport for years but when we lived closer, I would go to the Amish Country Store. I purchased my spices and many baking products there and the their fabric store for quilting materials. We are 26 miles from Kirksville and about the same from Brookfield...kinda in the middle.

Angie is a very talented artist. I have two large portraits of my father and father in law hanging on my dining room walls that she did and they almost look like black and white pictures. I know it is a God given talent and try to encourage her to enjoy it and use it. I am just thrilled that she enjoys so many things that I do. I now have 2 spinning wheels in my home. My Louet...I love and the small wheel my husband made that is made from the left overs of the oak china cabinet.

Everyone has gone home and the old house is quiet this morning. We will rest today. Danny came home yesterday with a sinus headache and he is still not feeling good this morning. His brother has been to the doctor 2 times this last week, he has been running a temp of 102-103 achy, just out of it. I sure hope Hubby is not starting to come down with this stuff.

No plans today, won't go to church this morning since Danny is sick. I will spend time reading the Bible and giving thanks for my blessings today. I feel very blessed and that includes having all of you as my fiber friends and that we came through bad storms and my family is safe and my home is still standing. I am so blessed!

God bless everyone
Sarita

www.coffmanspinningcfarm.blogspot.com
"The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you."

"A happy heart makes the face cheerful..." Proverbs 15:13

Go to Top of Page

Sheep Mom 2
True Blue Farmgirl

1534 Posts

Sheri
Elk WA
USA
1534 Posts

Posted - Jul 25 2010 :  11:18:27 AM  Show Profile
Morning all. Hope everyone is staying cool today. It's supposed to be hot here again today. I'm trying to get some wool washed as it's perfect drying weather. We are lucky in that it's a dry heat and don't have the high humidity that so many of you have. The downside of that is the increasing fire danger.

How great that you are able to set your loom up right now, Angie. My whole house is a studio since my kids moved out. I don't think there is a single room that doesn't have some kind of art or craft supply in it. Right now my dining room table has boxes of clean wool on one end and my lavender wand making mess on the other. The lavender is coming on quicker now that the heat has turn on so I will have to weave more quickly if I want to get them done before it is too late. I will be harvesting the shorter varieties that are in full bloom this afternoon for drying.

How is your wool picking going, Rae? Isn't it amazing how much the color changes once you get the dirt et all out? I know my sheep sure love to nuzzle up to me when I have been skirting fleeces and smell sufficiently sheepish. Even the less social ones seem to like me then!!

Glad to hear that Oscar is feeling better, Lori. I love the smell of pickles too. Did the pickle juice stay in the pan or did it run all over your oven? Hope the next go round goes smoother and seals without a hitch. I make an 8 day sweet pickle that has a lot of ginger that my kids love. That one really scents the house with an exotic smell while it is cooking.

Hope you are staying cool, Grace. You too, Monica have your temps moderated any? How is Gary doing these days?

Guess I should get to it. Have a great day everyone.

Blessings, Sheri

"Work is Love made visible" -Kahlil Gibran
Go to Top of Page

Cavalli Runner
True Blue Farmgirl

249 Posts

Brenda
Mercer MO
USA
249 Posts

Posted - Jul 25 2010 :  2:00:44 PM  Show Profile
Sarita, the lady's name is Marva. She has invited me to go with her to a weaver's guild meeting next week. Most of the ladies in theat guild are also in her spinning guild!
Are you west, east north or south of Kirksville? My son in law is thinking of finishing his degree at Kirksville in 2012 when he gets out of the military and they move back from Germany. I will be so happy to have my daughter close to me again. She is my best friend and I miss her so much. It sounds like you and your daughter have the same type of relationship as me and mine do! What a blessing.
I sure hope we can meet someday.
Grace, I am letting my hair down and getting rid of the bra! If you can't beat 'em, join 'em! Well, at least when I am just hanging around the farm and it is hot. I'll keep one hanging on the bathroom door knob, just in case someone stops in unexpectedly. Of course, I plan to keep my shirt on...not ready to go as far as your neighbors just yet!

Happy Farming!
Brenda Larson

Go to Top of Page

oldfashioned girl
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

monica
oatman az
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Jul 25 2010 :  2:39:59 PM  Show Profile
Sheri, Our temps have come down, but it's been very humid lately! It would be nice if we would get a good rain to cool things down, but I don't think there is any in the forecast! Gary is doing better!

Brenda, I am with you! I am not quite ready to take my shirt off!

Angie, We need pictures!

Ladies, I am on a mission today to see how many boxes I can pack up to take to the thrift store tomorrow! Wish me luck! My goal is about 20!!!!!

Monica
farmgirls rule!

www.justducky48.etsy.com

Edited by - oldfashioned girl on Jul 25 2010 2:43:05 PM
Go to Top of Page

Little Red Caboose
True Blue Farmgirl

89 Posts

Angie
Three Rivers Michigan
USA
89 Posts

Posted - Jul 25 2010 :  2:53:45 PM  Show Profile
Nice warm day here today. The humidity is down and I've been catching up on yard work.

Mom, Thanks for the sweet compliments. I love you!

Brenda, Mom and I do have a close relationship. It gets even closer as I age. That's not to say I haven't ran her ragged in the past. LOL I'm so happy for you that your daughter will be near you again.

Monica, You sound as excited as I am about my new loom. I go pick it up on Tuesday and I'll be sure to post pictures of the process of setting it up and the completed loom. I can't wait!

Rae, That sounds ideal. We could start our own farmgirl community! But, then what would happen to our men?

Lori, so glad to hear Oscar is dong better!

As far as bras go, Wayne laughs at me everytime I walk in the door. The first thing to go is the bra! :)

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 157 Barnyard Buddies: Previous Topic All Things Sheep and Goats Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page