oldfashioned girl
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

monica
oatman az
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - May 31 2010 :  09:18:53 AM  Show Profile
I pray that you all have a wonderful Memorial Day! Thoughts and prayers go out to the men and women serving to keep our country safe and free!

Monica
farmgirls rule!

www.justducky48.etsy.com
www.justducky48.blogspot.com
www.duckystreasurechest.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Mom 2
True Blue Farmgirl

1534 Posts

Sheri
Elk WA
USA
1534 Posts

Posted - May 31 2010 :  11:34:53 AM  Show Profile
Good Morning and happy Memorial Day. Rain, rain and more rain - that has been the litany of the past week and supposidly all of this week too. Hard to believe that it's the beginning of summer as it's so cool. I still have the pellet stove going in the house. Plants survived the frost but no so sure about all this moisture. The tomatoes are showing signs of tomato blight so even after all that work I may or may not actually get any this year. Still have them in pots as it's too wet to till the garden. I have cucumber plants and squash under lights that are gigantic and blooming and setting cukes and trying to wrap their tendrils around everything in there that is within reach. Too much wind to be able to set them out to harden off. Weird year.

Purchased 2 new Shetland wethers yesterday - one black and one dark cream colored. I'm not sure which day they will be brought over. They have not been on pasture so she wanted to get them used to the grass before bringing them over here. I've never had any trouble with mine in that regard - any advice on that one? They are so cute - 1 yr. olds. Also got to spend some time with her lambs sooo cute. I should have taken my camera and taken pictures but I dashed over there between rain showers and didn't even think about it.

Hope everyone has had a wonderful weekend. Let me know what you think about the newbies and the grass issue - I don't need any sick sheep.

Blessings, Sheri

"Work is Love made visible" -Kahlil Gibran
Go to Top of Page

oldfashioned girl
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

monica
oatman az
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Jun 01 2010 :  11:46:04 AM  Show Profile
I made it into my second etsy treasury!!! My wool combs are listed in it! http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list.php?room_id=133725 Yippee!

Monica
farmgirls rule!

www.justducky48.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

grace gerber
True Blue Farmgirl

2804 Posts

grace
larkspur colorado
USA
2804 Posts

Posted - Jun 01 2010 :  1:02:29 PM  Show Profile
Congrat's Monica - It is exciting isn't it!!!

Grace Gerber
Larkspur Funny Farm and Fiber Art Studio

Where the spirits are high and the fiber is deep
http://www.larkspurfunnyfarm.etsy.com
http://larkspurfunnyfarm.blogspot.com
http://larkspurfunnyfarm.artfire.com
Go to Top of Page

oldfashioned girl
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

monica
oatman az
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Jun 01 2010 :  4:10:29 PM  Show Profile
Grace, I sent you an e-mail, but I got my drive band taken care of for my wheel!

In case any of you want to try this! I was going to buy a new drive band for my wheel and I found a place that sells the polymer band by the foot and when you get it you measure it and cut it and then melt the ends together and I tried it on my band and it worked great! I let it cool a tiny bit and then rolled it between my finger and it's as good as new! It saved me $7.00+ shipping for a new one!

Monica
farmgirls rule!

www.justducky48.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

lsarah
True Blue Farmgirl

256 Posts

Lori
Greenwood Arkansas
USA
256 Posts

Posted - Jun 02 2010 :  04:34:06 AM  Show Profile
Congratulations Monica! How exciting for you!!

~Lori

She works with eager hands...Proverbs 31:13
http://www.sarahkatefibers.etsy.com
www.sarahkatefibers.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Jami
True Blue Farmgirl

1238 Posts

Jami
Ellensburg WA
USA
1238 Posts

Posted - Jun 02 2010 :  2:19:17 PM  Show Profile
Hey girls. I'm back from a 5 day road trip to Wyoming. What a beautiful green spring trip it was and I do love our wide open spaces in the west. Antelope everywhere and prairie dogs. We don't have those 2 species here. Did hear a news report in Boise that 13 sheep were killed by wolves in one incident on public lands near there. I liked that this made it to the news for some reason. I think people should know. It rained a lot but I prefer to travel when it's cool and for the most part the rain stopped at the Wyo border, so it was good. Saw DH's family/parents/siblings. Nice time.

So, some of you girls got new sheep. How exciting! I have heard wonderful things about Corriedale wool. And Lori, you get to shear right away while you're off school and play with it. Fun! Will be praying for your big decision about work too.

Sarita, we did buy new plants of tomatoes, tomatillos and peppers and kept them inside while we were gone. They will be planted outside here this week as time permits.

Thanks for the info on the equipment you have, Grace. I just wondered how this picker might work differently. I'm not buying any equipment right now, just curious.

Got home to a few emails for breeding stock. I'm happy about that! Last year was a slow year so it's fun to have a more robust market going.

Last week got really crazy before we left. A WSDA inspector called out of the blue (while a potential buyer called wanting to stop by at the same exact time) wanting to stop and do a feed inspection in a surprise fashion. I said, sure, stop by. I mean, we have nothing to hide. It was all about educating us about feeding properly to prevent TSE/scrapie or BSE/mad cow in cattle. Though she was a very nice person, all I could think about while she was here was "our state is zillions of dollars in debt and they are doing THIS?" Know what I mean? Off that soap box.

I am glad some of you gals are on vacation from work for the summer. Lucky you!

Grace, do tell about the sale in town...waiting for a report. What's happening with your weather? You certainly do have a lot of wool spun up! Hope the cool weather had people thinking of knitting, spinning, etc.

Monica, congrats on the Etsy treasury! Happy for you. And for the bathroom being done too. : )

Now I really must get out and pick some spinach for our supper salad before the next shower comes...clouds are building again.

Jami

Farmgirl Sister #266
http://cookecreeksheep.blogspot.com
http://cookecreekwool.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

lsarah
True Blue Farmgirl

256 Posts

Lori
Greenwood Arkansas
USA
256 Posts

Posted - Jun 02 2010 :  3:10:57 PM  Show Profile
Wow, I got to spend all day with my hands in wool in one form or fashion! Started out the morning putting raw coopworth/BL in to wash - boy it was D-I-R-T-Y. Ended up soaping and triple rinsing it 4 cycles. First soap made black water. Rinses didn't get any better, so I went after it again and again. It is pure white at the cut ends, may have to trim the tips, still mis-colored, but it is a long fiber, so 1/2 inch won't be missed. Then carded away. Got two big Phat Fiber batts done, and several other batts and pulled rovings, got them photographed and listed. Just put down the travelling scarf project I got in the mail yesterday. I am using a lace pattern and wool sock yarn, dark navy, so I have to work on it in the daylight - I apparently don't have the eyesight I had in my 20's anymore! (Can't thread the needle on the sewing machine the first time either - used to make fun of my mother for that! It came back to bite me in the rear!)

It is sooooo hot here in Arkansas. 100 degrees today without the heat index. Too high for this time of year. I put the wool out on the deck to dry once it got clean. I left it in the washing bags all lumpy, and an hour later when I flipped it over, it was almost dry! The wood deck was so hot that it burned my tough old farmgirl feet! Got wimpy and had to put on shoes! The sheep are hot. They are huffing and puffing. The new sheep are going to be sheared Friday morning, so that should help them. Had to trim Rose's, one of the mamma goats, hooves last night. She managed to bust the end and side off and was limping pretty good, but she needed them trimmed anyway. Once we got her on the ground, she was very good, but we sure had a lot of help while we were sweating and working. First the other goats had to come check us out, then Isabella the donkey shoved right up in our business, she wanted treats and kisses, then Augustus the other mini donkey decided to lean on me - not sure if he was trying to support me or himself!

Puppies will not stay in the pasture with the sheep. We have blocked every place we can think of, put mesh wire over all the gates, put rocks in front of the drain tiles. I can't figure it out. They are under Grannies van right now asleep. I am worried we have ruined them and they are going to just be two more dogs to feed instead of livestock guardian dogs. We keep putting them back in, several times a day, never play with them except to pet them when we feed them. Hope as they grow up that instinct kicks in! They shouldn't be able to get out once they are big!

Passed the written part of my CDL test on Tuesday - YIPEE!! I was really worried about the air brake part of the test. It was like learning a new language from scratch. Now I have to learn (memorize) how to do the walk around inspection on the school bus and how to drive the mammoth and be tested, then hope I get hired. Sure helps that hubby is the supervisor - he patiently answers what are probably a lot of stupid questions from me. Too bad he can't test me, his boss will do it so nothing can be said, like it was done on the sly.

Got to take the kids running around to the library and to get some shorts for band and church camp tomorrow. Then cook for the weekend for them and Grannie while we are gone. Probably won't get much done, but that's okay, they sure do grow up fast. Have a great week-end ladies!

~Lori

Go to Top of Page

Keeper of the Past
True Blue Farmgirl

925 Posts

Sarita
Battle Creek Michigan
USA
925 Posts

Posted - Jun 03 2010 :  06:41:43 AM  Show Profile
Good morning ladies. I slept in this morning, really today is the first day that I feel like I am on vacation. Minnie and Jimmie were squaking for their bottles. So you know how it goes, the wheel that squeaks the loudest gets the attention. Jimmie and Minnie got their bottles before we got breakfast.
Jami, sounds like you took a wonderful trip. Glad sales are up.
Lori, I lots of times have to put my wool through 3-4 washings. I plan to wash a few fleeces today. I am anxious to hear how you like the new sheep wool.
I am pouring a concrete slab in the sheep lot. I am going to pour it on a slope. Hopefully this will help the sheep to keep their hooves sanded off alittle. (not as much trimming.) Pouring sand in some of the spots where it gets so muddy doing the wet times.
I tried to till the garden and plant some marigolds day before yesterday and it was like running a jack hammer. We had so many rains then the sun came out and baked on a crust. After I got done in 3 hours, it poured a 2 in rain. Winds and rain all night. My new seeds have probably washed to the dishes. I had also went out into the pastures and if there were bare spots, I seeded them before the rain. It will either help or wash them away....time will till. (Don't like bare spots, the sheep always lay on a bare spot and then the wool gets dirtier.)
Some of the pasture grasses have started going to seed, we will be haying as soon as the weather drys. The weather people talk like we have rain moving in again for the week end. The Good Lord knows what I need more than I do so I am going to just be patient and let things grow and harvest when the time is right.
Oh, with all the wool yarn that I have hanging here, I am knitting new wash clothes with cotton...go figure.
Monica, explain more about your combs and Etsy please.
Sarita

www.coffmanspinningcfarm.blogspot.com

Life's too short to wake up in the morning with regrets, so.....
'Love the people who treat you right Pray for the ones who don't.
"A happy heart makes the face cheerful..." Proverbs 15:13

Go to Top of Page

oldfashioned girl
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

monica
oatman az
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Jun 03 2010 :  08:49:35 AM  Show Profile
Sarita, I wanted combs and I could not afford them so I started making some and I have to say that they have worked really nice to fluff open fiber to card it! My first pair I made was out of scrap wood and some nails that I swiped from Gary's roofing nails! I have improved them a lot since then! Here is a link to the combs on etsy and the video I have on youtube. http://www.etsy.com/listing/43616489/mini-wool-fiber-combs-hackles http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2O9qZr5L7co.

Etsy is an online site kind of like ebay except you just list certain items for sale and there is no bidding, just straight sales. You can list stuff that is hand made, craft supplies or vintage. It costs .20 to list an item and they take about 3% when you sell something. In each listing you can have up to 5 pics of an item and it does not cost anymore! I like it!

Monica
farmgirls rule!

www.justducky48.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

grace gerber
True Blue Farmgirl

2804 Posts

grace
larkspur colorado
USA
2804 Posts

Posted - Jun 03 2010 :  11:30:48 AM  Show Profile
Hi ladies - I am typing like a mad women because I am playing beat the clock. I am sitting at the local library trying to pull orders, answer email and get the word out. Yes, the Funny Farm was hit with lightening again - fried my modem because I was in the barn and would not dare come out of it when the storm hit. So my computer is with the geek guys - they smiled when I came in and said "Fried Again Grace". Even with the serge protection we lose things....

Guess Mother Nature was trying to get my attention again but really this is old and expensive. I will read all your postings when I am not feeling like the clock is about to go off.

Stay safe today.

Grace Gerber

Go to Top of Page

oldfashioned girl
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

monica
oatman az
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Jun 03 2010 :  11:50:42 AM  Show Profile
Grace, I am glad that you are safe! Our modem got fried a while back when we had lightning hit close! I found out that the only thing that really protects your computer during a thunder storm is to unplug it! So much for surge protection! Hopefully you will up and running soon!

Monica
farmgirls rule!

www.justducky48.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

lsarah
True Blue Farmgirl

256 Posts

Lori
Greenwood Arkansas
USA
256 Posts

Posted - Jun 03 2010 :  6:51:08 PM  Show Profile
Finally got pictures of the new cotswold cross sheep. Never have figured out how to post pictures, but here are the links to them:

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4009/4667361361_8f701f26c1.jpg

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4059/4667362735_59a59139fd.jpg

They are going to get sheared in the morning, and I almost forgot to take pictures of them. Have a great weekend!

~Lori

Edited by - lsarah on Jun 03 2010 6:51:52 PM
Go to Top of Page

oldfashioned girl
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

monica
oatman az
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Jun 03 2010 :  7:57:50 PM  Show Profile
Lori, Wow, They are very pretty!

Monica
farmgirls rule!

www.justducky48.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

grace gerber
True Blue Farmgirl

2804 Posts

grace
larkspur colorado
USA
2804 Posts

Posted - Jun 04 2010 :  07:26:45 AM  Show Profile
Oh Lori they are so sweet. The little Fudge colored one looks just like my Fudge when she came here. She grew into a huge girl and was a perfect mother. Her fleece was perfection and every year I had almost 15 pounds of great fleece. She came to us from a slaughter barn - the man hated colored sheep... I am so excited for you.

Jami, not much to tell about the sale - I have had a booth at an Antique Gallery for many years - I had tons of antiques from the many large homes we had and when we moved here I decided to sell those things that did not hold a special meaning for me. They have several huge sales a year and so this last year I have been including my fiber arts and yarns in those sales. I have decided also to clean out all the other craft things I have in my house that I just do not have time to work with and wish for someone else to enjoy. I took over 200 hand stamps, 120 stencils, tons of books, patterns, kits, tools and such. I figured about $4,000.00 worth - so folks are going to be getting great deals... Remember that small voice it is getting louder and the need to simply and pear down is at a scream now.

Excited to read about everyone's adventures - the weather seems to be putting on the brakes on some projects - I am getting things ready for my Son Conrad who is helping me shear the Big Guys - you know building pens, shoots and cleaning the floors so we will be ready to rock and roll... Keep those fingers crossed that the weather will not act up - but I always have a plan B for shearing because it never fails....

Have a wonderful day ladies and I stop back in later... Keep those hands dirty.

Grace Gerber

Go to Top of Page

oldfashioned girl
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

monica
oatman az
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Jun 04 2010 :  10:41:27 AM  Show Profile
Grace, I wish I was closer, I would come shop!!! Then again I am trying to clear stuff out too!

Monica
farmgirls rule!

www.justducky48.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Old Spirit
True Blue Farmgirl

1497 Posts

Rae
MN
1497 Posts

Posted - Jun 04 2010 :  11:44:47 AM  Show Profile
I AM DONE!!! I am done I am done, I am done with work Oh did I say I am done??? Feels so good. Today relax and reality tomorrow and back to work.

Rae

Farm Girl #647

...those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles:...
Isaiah 40:31

Go to Top of Page

oldfashioned girl
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

monica
oatman az
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Jun 04 2010 :  1:13:08 PM  Show Profile
Rae, CONGRATULATIONS! You aren't excited are you? I couldn't quite tell!

Monica
farmgirls rule!

www.justducky48.etsy.com

Edited by - oldfashioned girl on Jun 04 2010 1:13:42 PM
Go to Top of Page

grace gerber
True Blue Farmgirl

2804 Posts

grace
larkspur colorado
USA
2804 Posts

Posted - Jun 05 2010 :  05:58:53 AM  Show Profile
Good Morning Ladies

Well, 93 degrees here Friday and expected to be another hot one. Rae I am so excited YOUR DONE!!! Now take a breathe and enjoy..

I am getting everything ready to shear with my son Conrad Monday.. Not a bit too soon the boys where very hot and looking at me like "MOM, can't you see it is not sweater weather"? My reply was "Well, if you would stand you still butts still so I would not have to wait on other we could have done this weeks ago". Do you think they got it??

Sad News, one of my black hens passed - think she was egg bound - tired a couple of things but no luck. What was sweet was the two white hens sat with her all day to keep her company - even though the black hens will have nothing to do with the white one's they still are kind girls. Just shows animals do have compassion.

Well, out the door to work on more projects before the heat comes. Everyone have a great day and try to stay cool

Grace Gerber

Go to Top of Page

oldfashioned girl
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

monica
oatman az
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Jun 05 2010 :  2:16:29 PM  Show Profile
Grace, I am so sorry to hear about your hen! I think animals have a sense of compassion that sometimes people lack! Boys don't seem to ever learn!! It's hot here today!

I am going to wash and spin some yarn today! Hope everyone has a great day and stay cool!

Monica
farmgirls rule!

www.justducky48.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Keeper of the Past
True Blue Farmgirl

925 Posts

Sarita
Battle Creek Michigan
USA
925 Posts

Posted - Jun 05 2010 :  3:17:36 PM  Show Profile
Grace, sorry to hear about your hen. Where are you selling all of your goodies?
Rae, whopppppeeee! Isn't it great to be free a few days?
It has been cloudy and raining and cool most of the day. Now it is getting steamy. We are back in the storm watch again. Yesterday I watched the storm go around us and took pictures, a tornado was reported by storm spotters just a few miles from here, now I wonder if I was taking pictures of a tornado in the making. Pics on blog.
We lost power at about midnight and the electric company was here putting in a new transformer at 2 am. We got another 3 inches of rain...I made strawberry freezer jam this morning, cooked lunch, knitted a dishcloth, worked in a fleece....need to be outside fencing and cleaning the barn. The winds blew rain into the lean to and it is a muddy mess and I just shut it off so the sheep won't ruin their wool...can't win.
Monica, are you getting close to move in the new house yet? Hope soon for you.

www.coffmanspinningcfarm.blogspot.com

Life's too short to wake up in the morning with regrets, so.....
'Love the people who treat you right Pray for the ones who don't.
"A happy heart makes the face cheerful..." Proverbs 15:13

Go to Top of Page

Jami
True Blue Farmgirl

1238 Posts

Jami
Ellensburg WA
USA
1238 Posts

Posted - Jun 05 2010 :  6:56:54 PM  Show Profile
Happy Saturday girls. Loved the storm pictures on your blog, Sarita. Very cool. You are having a big burst of energy it seems. Busy girl. : )

Monica, what type of wool did you spin and wash? How's the Coopworth coming along?

Grace, sorry to year of your black hen passing. Sounds like she went peacefully. You went from 0-60 in 5 seconds on the weather it seems, cold to hot in a flash.

Rae, yahoooooo! Enjoy your free time working your tail off...LOL. I know that's how it is.

I think I told you girls I was losing the last transcription account this month. Monday's typing will be my last for this clinic. They have gone to electronic medical records along with almost every other clinic in town and I really don't want to type "in house" like at the hospital, etc. That is shift work and I don't want to start that. Anyhow,I was starting to fret about how I was going to make some income and lo and behold a couple of openings are available at the university for the same job I held when I worked there before I quit to expand my transcription business years back. One is half-time 8-12 M-F so virtually perfect for me. I threw together a resume on Friday and applied. If it's meant to be, I'll get an interview and they will hire me. If not, we'll see what turns up.

Today I was out taking clothes off the line and a lamb was upside down in the ditch. I watched it struggle to right itself and finally the mother came over and looked at it like "what ARE you doing?" I was about to do a rescue but he finally flipped around like a fish out of water enough to get up and out of there. Last year I lost a beautiful weaning ewe that way...found her dead upside down. I was sick over it. I am not sure why this lamb would be laying in the ditch considering it's got water running down it. Must have laid next to it and rolled in or something.

Well, off to watch a movie. Did some mowing, weeding and played in the dirt today. Have had so much rain lately everything is growing. It was a gorgeous day here, probably around 70 degrees and sunny with a slight slight breeze. The perfect day.

Tomorrow lambs get their first CDT shots and ewes dewormed and will weigh lambs. Almost time to send some off to market...hard to believe!

Happy trails.
Jami

Farmgirl Sister #266
http://cookecreeksheep.blogspot.com
http://cookecreekwool.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

oldfashioned girl
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

monica
oatman az
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Jun 05 2010 :  8:11:59 PM  Show Profile
Sarita, We are getting closer! Hopefully we will have a guy out on Monday to give us an estimate of an a/c- heat system! Once we get that put in things will move forward very quickly!! The bathroom and utility room are almost completely finished! I have to give the utility room one more coat of paint and Gary has to put the floor in!

Jami, I had some Romney batts that I pulled from etsy that I was going to re-do and then I had a lady from farmgirl, e-mail me asking about pink yarns and one of the sets of batts I pulled was pink, so I am spinning that up to send pics to her! I also had some skeins of yarn that I had spun that I was washing to set the twist! I have to say that I haven't had much of a chance to play with the Coopworth yet! We have been trying so hard to get the house done, that it seems that all I do is clean and pack here or work at the other house! I will be so glad when we are done!

Monica
farmgirls rule!

www.justducky48.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Mom 2
True Blue Farmgirl

1534 Posts

Sheri
Elk WA
USA
1534 Posts

Posted - Jun 05 2010 :  10:08:38 PM  Show Profile
Hi all. Sounds like everyone has been super busy. Me too. I worked in the garden all day since we finally had a dry day. Was hoping to do some more tomorrow but now they are saying we will get rain again. It sure has been a wet, cool spring. I need some warm dry weather so I can work on my fleeces.

Sorry to hear about your hen, Grace. Hope you had a good work day despite the heat. Congrats on being done with school for the summer, Rae and Sarita. Nice storm pics on your blog, too Sarita.

Glad to hear you are getting closer to moving, Monica. I'll bet you'll be glad to finally be moved and back to some kind of "normal" (whatever that is...)

Hope everyone is having a great weekend.

Blessings, Sheri

"Work is Love made visible" -Kahlil Gibran
Go to Top of Page

grace gerber
True Blue Farmgirl

2804 Posts

grace
larkspur colorado
USA
2804 Posts

Posted - Jun 06 2010 :  06:08:26 AM  Show Profile
Hi Ladies - another very fretfull night... About 6:00 pm when I was painting the outdoor chairs the clouds became black and the wind started to roar. I ran to close up the chicken coop and gather up my power tools. I ran inside and went about unplugging all the electrical things and first was the computer and phone lines. As I pulled the last plug and crack of lightening hit near the big Barn where the girls live - the power to the barn went out and all the girls ran out of the barn. I was so scared for them. The lightening was hitting ground all around us - I ran to the basement, shut down the propain and did my childhood duck and cover. It was so frightening - I sat praying for a good hour. The storm passed a bit and I ran outside to check on all the animals and see if I could get power to the barn back. I have never seen the animals so scared - me too...

The rain, hail, thunder and lighting went on and off thru the night. Not much sleep and today I drive into town (72 miles) to get my son Conrad - I am thrilled about that part but not the driving..

I got a ton of little projects done outside that was on the list and now with Conrad here it is shearing and maybe some four handed projects... I can do many things but sometimes you just need two more hands.

Excited to hear all your stories of the wonderful work you are doing to plant, take care of your four legged family members and what fiber projects you are working on. You give me strength to keep going - I picture you all when I can not seem to drag myself to do one more thing. You are my inspiration and motivation.

Thank you so much.

Grace Gerber

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 157 Barnyard Buddies: Previous Topic All Things Sheep and Goats Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page