grace gerber
True Blue Farmgirl

2804 Posts

grace
larkspur colorado
USA
2804 Posts

Posted - Jan 12 2011 :  06:22:12 AM  Show Profile
Good Morning Ladies - the temp is high on everyone's list. Last night was -6 and today we climb to maybe 30 but by Friday they are saying we might be in the 50's. That is the great thing about Colorado if you don't like the weather wait 10 minutes. I have lived here my whole life and I must say the weather swings are getting more dramatic..

So what you all working on today. I stayed up late and posted some books for sale on my Artfire shop. Free Shipping for US folks..
I will be stuck in my chair today posting products and working on inventory stocking and such.. Has anyone have some shows that they are signing up for in Spring?? I received an invitation to Colorado's largest artisian show "The People Fair" - still working it over in my brain - they have tons of rules that I am not too comfortable with and security is really scarey - they sent an email out to us Monday that they will be revisiting new policies and restrictions. I hate to have my life limited by nutters but really give someone pause...

Near is another question - do you have a signature color for your business, fiber, yarns etc?? I noticed a trend on some of the online shops just wondering if you do?

Have a great day ladies and sending warm thoughts to you all.

Grace Gerber
Larkspur Funny Farm and Fiber Art Studio

Where the spirits are high and the fiber is deep
http://www.larkspurfunnyfarm.etsy.com
http://larkspurfunnyfarm.blogspot.com
http://larkspurfunnyfarm.artfire.com
Go to Top of Page

Keeper of the Past
True Blue Farmgirl

925 Posts

Sarita
Battle Creek Michigan
USA
925 Posts

Posted - Jan 12 2011 :  6:56:43 PM  Show Profile
No school today so I stayed home cleaning and doing chores. I am feeding hay morning and night to both cows and sheep. The temps are in the single digits again tonight.
I have been cleaning on my studio and I realize that I have lots of wool to get carded and spun. I may decide to stand at the drum carder this week end and try to get a bunch of wool ready to spin.
Angie sent me a sack of baby yarn and a couple of patterns for baby boy, Evan, so I have been knitting and sipping on hot tea.
Since we go back to school tomorrow, I better get ready to hit the sack.
Hope everyone is doing OK in this cold weather.

www.coffmanspinningcfarm.blogspot.com

Go to Top of Page

lsarah
True Blue Farmgirl

256 Posts

Lori
Greenwood Arkansas
USA
256 Posts

Posted - Jan 13 2011 :  06:57:41 AM  Show Profile
There is nothing like trying to break 2 inch thick ice in the water trough to make you feel weak and useless! I finally surrendered and called Stan.

I have been getting lots of pics taken and posted in the etsy shop, and I am trying some new spinning techniques so I can have more variety. I have several batts that expired in the shop and have now been to a couple of shows and not sold, so they are going in the bin to be spun or blended with something else. Worst case scenario, I may have to spin them for myself. :)

Take care and keep warm!

~Lori

She works with eager hands...Proverbs 31:13
http://www.sarahkatefibers.etsy.com
www.sarahkatefibers.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

oldfashioned girl
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

monica
oatman az
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Jan 13 2011 :  10:56:09 AM  Show Profile
Good Morning Ladies! I hope everyone is staying nice and warm!!

Grace, Believe it or not, as much as I love green, I don't think I really have a signature color! I also tend to stay away from spinning a lot of green because then I would be sorely tempted to keep it!!:)

Sarita, I love the pic of your studio on your blog and the scarf is beautiful!! Hope you are staying warm!

Lori, I sure hope you don't have to spin the batts for your self! The would be terrible!;)

Well for the latest update on the house, I have to honestly say that I really don't think it's going to ever happen! It has now been 3 months since the carpet was put in and the last things are still not done! Steve told me back in November that he was waiting for the electrician to get up here and then 2-3 weeks ago he told Gary that Jim who lives in town and does electrical was going to do it and it was supposed to have been done last week and it's still not done! Nothing is being talked about the house between Gary and Steve anymore! Steve has a huge grudge against us that we have "cost him so much money" with this house! It's just really gotten beyond any reasonable point! We asked to add one bedroom on and all of the other stuff including the whole front addition, pantry and second bathroom were all things that Steve wanted to add on, and the extra bathroom and pantry were never even finished! In a big way I am glad because I don't want to be stuck in the house for 2 years with Steve having such a grudge against us! Things are polite between Gary and Steve, but nothing is ever mentioned about the house! We just now need to figure out where to go from here! I have to say though, I was really looking forward to a bubble bath! :)

I hope everyone has a great day!

Monica
farmgirls rule!

www.justducky48.etsy.com
www.justducky48.blogspot.com
www.heroesandink.blogspot.com
www.duckystreasurechest.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Mom 2
True Blue Farmgirl

1534 Posts

Sheri
Elk WA
USA
1534 Posts

Posted - Jan 13 2011 :  11:10:11 AM  Show Profile
Good morning. What a mess. My yard and driveway look like zamboni ice! It was a real challenge getting to the barn and to the chickens this morning as we had freezing rain on top of two inches of ice that had been plowed. I had to mess with the drains this morning trying to divert all the water since it has nowhere to go. We are supposed to be in a mid to high 30's today so more rain. I just hope this ice melts off quickly as it is so dangerous to walk on.

Lori I sympathize over the ice in the water troughs. My stock tank heater went out when we were in sub-zeros. Thank goodness I had a spare.

So sorry to hear that the house issue is stalled, Monica. I know this has been such a trial for you. How is Gary doing health-wise? Any lingering trouble from the accident/surgeries?

Sarita I loved looking at the pics of your studio. I am envious that you have such a tidy, beautiful area. I have been so busy dealing with weather issues that I haven't had time to even think about my crafting areas.

Hope everyone is safe and warm.

Blessings, Sheri

"Work is Love made visible" -Kahlil Gibran
Go to Top of Page

windypines
True Blue Farmgirl

4111 Posts

Michele
Bruce Wisconsin
USA
4111 Posts

Posted - Jan 13 2011 :  4:14:57 PM  Show Profile
All of you ladies should be proud of your blogs. They are just gorgous. And the work you do, is fantastic as well.
As far as weather goes, we have had it all this winter. Snow, rain, wind, cold. Can't wait for spring!
I have gotten a couple books on spinning from the library. Ones shows how to make some fancy yarns as well! I have the urge to play!
One good investment we did, was to put in a heated waterer for the cows. Boy has that made my life easier! I still hand water the sheep, but that is pretty easy. Of course the electric bill goes up, as everyone has some sort of heater to keep their water thawed.
Stay warm
Michele
P.S. go Packers!
Go to Top of Page

oldfashioned girl
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

monica
oatman az
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Jan 14 2011 :  08:56:39 AM  Show Profile
Sheri, Gary is doing pretty good! He still gets some tweaks from time to time from the surgery, but it's healing good! I am really not so disappointed about the house anymore! With the attitude that Steve seems to get all of the time anymore, I think it's for the best not to have him as our land lord because then any time something needed fixed or anything he would have an attitude! At first I thought this would be my little white farm house in the desert with a wrap around porch, but in the end it's yellow and as of now there is no porch so I think I am over desperately wanting to move in! Our plan was to have to the 2 years rent to either get something going here so that we could make a real living or make plans to move and now neither Gary or I want to stay here for 2 more years! Instead of being a blessing, we now feel like we would just be stuck here even longer. I have no clue what we are going to do from here, but I really feel we are moving in a better direction and I have been fixing some things up around the house and sorting through and getting rid of things so I feel good that things are moving forward just in a different direction than we had thought!!

Hope everyone has a great day!

Monica
farmgirls rule!

www.justducky48.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Old Spirit
True Blue Farmgirl

1497 Posts

Rae
MN
1497 Posts

Posted - Jan 14 2011 :  09:12:57 AM  Show Profile
MN is awful nice Monica Won't you please be my neighbor?!

Michele I am even pulling for your Packers! My oldest grandson is a fan!

Well was 10 above this morning on the way to work so pretty nice out but managed to snow enough to make side roads a little slick. We have snow and cold coming next few days but I don't work for 3 days so, yipppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Farm Girl #647

...those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles:...
Isaiah 40:31

Go to Top of Page

oldfashioned girl
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

monica
oatman az
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Jan 14 2011 :  10:12:53 AM  Show Profile
Rae, You are too cute!! I would love to be your neighbor!! I am actually trying to talk Gary into moving to Ohio! I found a wonderful house that is close, but not too close to my mom's! The only thing is that I need to figure out some way to buy it!! I just keep praying that something will open up for us to move and I know it will at the right time!

Monica
farmgirls rule!

www.justducky48.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Mom 2
True Blue Farmgirl

1534 Posts

Sheri
Elk WA
USA
1534 Posts

Posted - Jan 14 2011 :  11:02:25 AM  Show Profile
Good morning all. Talk about having an ice rink. There is no way anyone is getting in or out of here until it melts or we get more snow. I have never seen it like this. We always have a Pineapple express in Jan. but today it's supposed to be 47. Last week it was -8. My driveway is polish ice and it is a hill out of here. There is no way to get going to make it up the hill. Let's hope it melts fast....I have to walk out for the mail this afternoon as I haven't picked it up for 2 days but I don't know how I am going to even get over to the gate to open it much less walk out to the road. Even my dog won't try to walk on it. Scary stuff. Thank goodness I filled the chicken water and filled the feeders full yesterday as there is no way I could haul water over there today. This has been a truly weird winter. Hopefully I make it out there without falling.

Hope all is well with everyone. Sounds like you are having a "heat wave" Rae. Glad to hear that Gary is doing ok, Monica. I'm with you Michele - I am so ready for spring.

Blessings, Sheri

Go to Top of Page

Cavalli Runner
True Blue Farmgirl

249 Posts

Brenda
Mercer MO
USA
249 Posts

Posted - Jan 14 2011 :  2:24:13 PM  Show Profile
Monica, God is in control. If it's meant to be, he will provide a way for you to move to Ohio. But, if that falls thriugh, there's lots of nice properties for sale around here. You'd be close t me AND Sarita! How fun would THAT be?
Oh, Sheri, doesn't sound fun at all. It is a balmy 23 here today. Not so bad when the wind isn't blowing. They took every bit of sunshine out of our forecast for the next several days (I want it back)...and added more snow the beginning of the week.
I finished up skirting another fleece today...yay! Three down, four to go.
I got some boots this week. They are miracle boots! I wrote a whole thing about it on my blog...and posted pictures. I hope you all read it and get a good, heart-warming laugh! If it doesn't warm your heart, maybe the laugh will at least warm your upper body! LOL!
Have a great weekend.

Happy Farming!
Brenda Larson

You can give without loving, but you can't love without giving.

http://cavallirunfarm.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Mom 2
True Blue Farmgirl

1534 Posts

Sheri
Elk WA
USA
1534 Posts

Posted - Jan 14 2011 :  4:26:22 PM  Show Profile
Brenda I love your boot story. How great that you found THE boot at the discounted price. Everyone deserves their dreams to come true.

Today's walk to the mail box was one of the scariest things I've done in awhile. I have never seen such ice ever on these roads. It took me a half hour to gingerly walk down the driveway to the mail box and back all the time balancing on the snow on the side of the driveway trying not to slip down on the water drenched ice. Even the county road which has been hit with an ice blade and gravel is so slick that you can barely stand on it. I hope this melts off soon. The only way across the driveway was to hold on to the gate and inch my way across and hold on to the fence while I opened the gate just far enough to squeeze through. If I'd let it open all the way I don't know how I could have walked across to close it again. Whew! I'm ready for a cuppa tea and back to my knitting.

Blessings, Sheri

Go to Top of Page

Keeper of the Past
True Blue Farmgirl

925 Posts

Sarita
Battle Creek Michigan
USA
925 Posts

Posted - Jan 14 2011 :  6:47:39 PM  Show Profile
Brenda, I am still laughing at your boot story. Love your blog!
Sheri, be careful, don't fall on that ice. I hope you have enough supplies on hand until it melts and you can get out safely. HOt tea and knitting sounds good.
Monica, I have always said that sometimes God gives us little nudges to get us to go His way and after a few nudges and we ignore Him, then he pushes us. Sometimes He has had to wack me up beside the head to get me to let Him have the control and follow Him. And then I look back and wonder why I didn't let go of my plans so that I could have gotten to the place that God wanted me in the first place. Just stay in His will.
Grace, are you thinking of doing the show? I got the feeling that you have mixed feelings.
Rae, 3 days off...whipeee.
Michele, I know what you mean about those water heaters. We had one put in and it never freezes, makes my life so much easier. I want spring to get here soon too. We went into town this evening after work to pick up some feed and groceries. When we got home, Danny drove the pickup up to the porch so we could carry the groceries in the house. In 4 wheel drive, he got stuck. I opened my door to get out and the snow drift was up to the door of the truck. Less than 15 feet away, the ground was bare. The winds drifted the snow across our driveway too but he has drove through those drifts a few times. He got backed out and put the truck away...good boy!

Danny told me when I got home from work yesterday that he had ordered me a new pottery wheel. It won't get here until about March 1st. I did a happy dance. He spoils me so bad. God has blessed us. I plan to do some clay hand building over the next 3 days. I also want to do some glass slumping.

I have to get ready for bed...feed is still in the truck so I will be busy in the morning, dumping feed sacks and putting out mineral and salt to sheep and cattle. Sadie and Lady also put the dog feed away and I think at times that I am buying more dog food than sheep feed.

Go to Top of Page

oldfashioned girl
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

monica
oatman az
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Jan 14 2011 :  9:13:39 PM  Show Profile
Brenda, I LOVE your story!! I laughed and cried!! I can so relate to THE BOOT and the dream! You are a dear!!! I would love to live by you and Sarita!! It would be so fun!! I still think we ought to get our own little commune!!!!! I have my dream and other than that I am happily living right where I am at for today!! I am praying that we can move back east some day, but until then I am no longer going to sit around and wait for people to do something!! I am moving on even if it's right here in the same house for now! Today I tore out one of the counter in the kitchen and put my bakers table where it had been and I love it! I am on a bit of a rampage doing all of the things I should have been doing instead of waiting so many years on others! I kind of feel like I just came out of a coma, but I feel so alive and excited!

Sheri, PLEASE be careful!!! What are you knitting?

Sarita, Congrats on the wheel!!! I would love to get a wheel someday! I really LOVE to do pottery! I know exactly what you mean about letting go of my plans! Sure does make life easier! I think one of my biggest problems is that I have sat around for so long waiting on things and then I got so focused on getting moved into the other house that I lost track of a lot of things! At times, I have cried, just wanting to get moved and now it just doesn't matter and in fact I would rather not! We are going to have to move from where we are at now and I don't have a clue what we are doing, but I feel so hopeful!
Here are the before and after pics of some of my kitchen!! I am so excited!! It's not done yet, but I am on a roll!

Monica
farmgirls rule!

www.justducky48.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Mom 2
True Blue Farmgirl

1534 Posts

Sheri
Elk WA
USA
1534 Posts

Posted - Jan 14 2011 :  10:41:25 PM  Show Profile
Monica, I am being super careful - walking oh so gingerly where ever I go! I am knitting a blue bunting for my grandson. It's all done except for the hood and putting the zipper in. I am knitting on the hood right now. Your kitchen project looks great. I'm glad to hear that you are getting on with things and letting the frustrations go.

Blessings, Sheri

Go to Top of Page

windypines
True Blue Farmgirl

4111 Posts

Michele
Bruce Wisconsin
USA
4111 Posts

Posted - Jan 15 2011 :  03:49:12 AM  Show Profile
After all the reviews, I had to read The Boot story! Love it. Enjoy those boots Brenda, you deserve them! We all deserve a treat now and then. We work hard, and need to put outselves first once in a while. Being moms, we are usually last on our list to take care of.
Sheri,in one way your lucky that you just have to deal with ice for a short while. Once we have ice, it stays the rest of the winter. We have to hope for snow to cover it!
Monica, ain't it fun how a little "fixing up" can help lift the spirits!
Sarita, the heaters can go out on the waterers. There are rules though, only on the coldest day of the year, and it has to be only on a Saturday night or Sunday. So always keep a spare set around.
Lori I hope you do spin some of those batts for yourself! :)
Thanks for the extra cheering for the Pack, Rae. Sometimes the way they play, they need all the help they can get. Grace did you get those nice temps?
Today I will be plowing driveways, again........ Eddie has to go into town and do sidewalks. Maintenance men, do other peoples work first. :)
Big news we will be grandparents again this fall.
Think I will go make some french toast for breakfast.
Be Careful out there!
Michele
Go to Top of Page

lovingewe
True Blue Farmgirl

212 Posts

marlyn-neleh
norwood Ontario
Canada
212 Posts

Posted - Jan 15 2011 :  05:01:48 AM  Show Profile
Great story Brenda. I too would love some new boots but ones that do not have spikes on the bottom or hurt my feet.

We are under yet another blanket of snow here this morning but at least it is warmer (-20C). the cold of the last few days has been enough to put any ewe to lambing. But so far nothing.

I just finished trimming hooves and de-worming and began crotching the non sheared ewe's this week. I have about 2 dozen left, then the waiting game.
We expect to begin lambing around Feb 12th.Baby monitor in the house ready!

Marlyn

http://www.heritagefarmgirl.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

oldfashioned girl
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

monica
oatman az
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Jan 15 2011 :  07:41:33 AM  Show Profile
Sheri, You will have to show us a pic when you are done! It's funny how you can get so focused on something and then later on wonder why you did! I guess at the time we were working so hard to move never anticipating things to kind of fall through as they did and we still need to settle this one way or the other because if we don't move in then Steve owes Gary for the time he put into the house, but maybe it was the Lord's way of letting us have a small chunk of $$ in the end so that we could move on!!

Michele!! Congrats!!!!! It is amazing how a bit of fixing up can cheer you up!!

I hope everyone has a great day today! I am going to get the rest of the kitchen cleaned up and then I am going to make a Spiced Chocolate Torte!! http://www.bonappetit.com/recipes/2010/12/spiced_chocolate_torte_wrapped_in_chocolate_ribbons

Monica
farmgirls rule!

www.justducky48.etsy.com

Edited by - oldfashioned girl on Jan 15 2011 07:44:16 AM
Go to Top of Page

Keeper of the Past
True Blue Farmgirl

925 Posts

Sarita
Battle Creek Michigan
USA
925 Posts

Posted - Jan 15 2011 :  08:07:24 AM  Show Profile
yum Monica! That looks yummy.
Michele, congratulations on the new baby. Several of us on this topic are looking for babies...human and sheep and goats! Marlyn, you are ahead of me. I will start putting back in the birthing jugs, shearing 1st week of March. The sun is trying to shine here today. I am still wading through snow drifts up above my knees...at least it is not ice. A gal that is crippled up still milks and a couple of years ago when the ice was so bad she took feed sacks and would put one down and crawled on it and then threw out another to crawl on and did this all the way out to the barn so she could milk. I threw out salt and wore spikes on my snow boots.
Sheri, be careful on that ice. You will have to take some pics of your baby outfit when you are done.
Brenda, I bet your new boots aren't allowed out in the snow.
Studio is calling...

Go to Top of Page

grace gerber
True Blue Farmgirl

2804 Posts

grace
larkspur colorado
USA
2804 Posts

Posted - Jan 15 2011 :  5:59:25 PM  Show Profile
Good Evening Ladies - boy I feel like I have been gone for weeks. Lot's going on with you all.

Monica I am so sorry for all the disappointment about the move. I know when you have counted on something so much and put so much of yourself into the event - words just can not express that feeling. I had so hoped it would all work out and I know you wanted it so but I truely believe that great things are in store for you and your family... I will always keep you and yours in my prayers. How did the Torte turn out???

Sheri you be real careful - ice is a bone breaker and no one needs that. I have ice climbing spikes that my son Nick who is a semi pro ice climber bought me and well worth the money. I also have a ice pic that is like a walking stick and has saved me more times then I wish to count. Mother Nature sure can make our lives a big mess.

Maryln sounds like you are on the same track as myself. You soon will be surrounded with sweet little ones... I spent Friday cleaning the birthing barn, building 8 kidding jugs, wiring and hanging the heat lambs, moving the straw in and filling the vet kit. However, this is my favorite time of year and I am sure yours too... The work my be long and hard but there is nothing like strong, healthy babies in the barn.

Congrat's Brenda on the News! Exciting times for you and your family. Read your boot story and left a comment. Who know when I was 8 and kept telling everyone that I would own sheep and live in a log home that I would grow up to do it - even after many twists and turns the road still led me here..

Sarita how exciting a new wheel. You will have to share photo's and all the step by step projects you complete. I love doing ceramics and taught for many years but I must admit I did not get much time on the wheel. Now I am worried that it would be too much for these hard working hands so I will have to live thru your adventures...

I have three girls bagging up and so the time is coming for those two hour barn checks, starring at butts day and night and sitting with teeth chattering while sitting in the dark waiting for a sweet little nose to appear...OH How I Love My Life!!! Who would have thought all those years I spent pouring over legal books that I would end up doing what I am doing - I know who, that 8 year old girl who just could not see herself anywhere else then here. Keep those dreams coming because they do come true...

Out to the barn and lifting tails - have a great night ladies.

Grace Gerber

Go to Top of Page

oldfashioned girl
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

monica
oatman az
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Jan 15 2011 :  8:09:36 PM  Show Profile
Grace, I am making the cake now!!! It's funny how things change because at one point I was in tears over things taking so long and now I just see it that if we move in we are stuck here for 2 more years and I really don't want that and neither does Gary! I really think better things are in store too and it feels good to have let go of the house!:) I will let you know how the cake turns out! You are all welcome to come have a slice!!!!

Monica
farmgirls rule!

www.justducky48.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

grace gerber
True Blue Farmgirl

2804 Posts

grace
larkspur colorado
USA
2804 Posts

Posted - Jan 16 2011 :  02:10:39 AM  Show Profile
Sleepless night again so I sure could use a slice of cake. Tummy saying it is never too early or too late for cake.

Love what you did with the kitchen - now you will have more prep room for making good eats.

Think I might as well get to work since I can not fall asleep. Here to a very early morning.

Grace Gerber

Go to Top of Page

Cavalli Runner
True Blue Farmgirl

249 Posts

Brenda
Mercer MO
USA
249 Posts

Posted - Jan 16 2011 :  03:13:48 AM  Show Profile
Thank you, thank you, thank you all. I love writing my blog and I especially enjoyed writing this particular one. I feel like am really starting to "get" how to write myself into it...if that makes sense! Not just a page about facts and a few pictures...but let who I am really show through. And it is even more special when I can share that with my friends. Your positive feedback has just been amazing.

And Sarita, the boots are completely water proof! I wouldn't go trecking across the pastures in the deep snow in them, but they've already been to the vet and I may just wear them to church this morning.

Monica "Good onya"! I am inspired by your attitude. It is amazing how we are able to see all the wonderful possibilities in front of us when we finally let go of the blinders of single-vision we have been wearing. I really pray you that you will soon see clearly the path you were always supposed to take and that it leads you to something even better than you have imagined.
Love what you did in your kitchen.

All of you ladies on here inspire me. You are all so talented and so encouraging and helpful with your knowledge of farming and crafting and life. I was truly blessed the day I "met" you all.

Have a wonderful day and a blessed week.

Happy Farming!
Brenda Larson

Go to Top of Page

oldfashioned girl
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

monica
oatman az
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Jan 16 2011 :  2:29:13 PM  Show Profile
Grace, You are more than welcome to come over for cake!!

Brenda, I keep telling myself the verse in the Bible that says that all of the nations of the earth are as but dust on a scale to God and it makes so many things including the house so very, very tiny in that perspective!!

I got the cake done and I will post a pic in a bit here!! You are all invited over for a slice!!:)

Monica
farmgirls rule!

www.justducky48.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Cavalli Runner
True Blue Farmgirl

249 Posts

Brenda
Mercer MO
USA
249 Posts

Posted - Jan 16 2011 :  3:08:33 PM  Show Profile
Monica, My favorite Bible verse is Jeremiah 29:11 (and following). "For I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord, plans to prosper you, and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future..." I don't have the rest of the passage memorized, but it is good too. I especially like this first part of it in v. 11, though.

Happy Farming!
Brenda Larson

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 157 Barnyard Buddies: Previous Topic All Things Sheep and Goats Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page