Sheep Mom 2
True Blue Farmgirl

1534 Posts

Sheri
Elk WA
USA
1534 Posts

Posted - Oct 19 2010 :  6:34:41 PM  Show Profile
Hi all - guess everyone has had a lot going on the past couple of weeks. First off, my laptop computer took a dump while doing a BIOS update that the manufacturer needed us to do to off-set overheating issues. Of course it's off of warrenty and now they want $300 just to do a minor repair and $99 just to refuse their estimate....I am buying a new desk-top computer. For now am using my old one which I try to keep exclusively for my embroidery stuff since my software won't work with Vista or Windows 7.

My son's wife is officially due on May 22nd. She had her first ultrasound on friday. Then, that afternoon her father rolled an ATV and broke his femur and his hip and had to have emergency surgery and a plate put in. I was surprised but they sent him home already on Sunday afternoon. He will be laid up for at least 12 weeks.

I have been trying to do the fall clean-up outside. My son helped me haul all the garden leavings up into the woods for the deer now that everything has frosted. We have been down in the mid 20's for the past 5 nights. It's really looking like fall around here.

Hope all is well with everyone. When are you moving Monica? How are things with Grace? I haven't seen her post for awhile.

Blessings, Sheri

"Work is Love made visible" -Kahlil Gibran
Go to Top of Page

oldfashioned girl
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

monica
oatman az
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Oct 19 2010 :  8:28:17 PM  Show Profile
Sheri, Congrats on the grand baby on the way! That is just after my birthday!! Sorry to hear about the computer and your daughter-in-law's dad! ATV's are not good things! Gary is back to normal after his mishap on one, but he goes in 2 1/2 weeks for hernia surgery which was aggravated by the fall! It is finally cooling down around here too. We have been getting rain off and on and temps in the 70's.

Everything on the house is pretty much done except for the carpet and we have no idea when Steve will get that put in. I would really like to get moved before Gary has surgery so hopefully it will get put in this week!

Monica
farmgirls rule!

www.justducky48.etsy.com
www.justducky48.blogspot.com
www.heroesandink.blogspot.com
www.duckystreasurechest.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Cavalli Runner
True Blue Farmgirl

249 Posts

Brenda
Mercer MO
USA
249 Posts

Posted - Oct 20 2010 :  04:26:18 AM  Show Profile
Lori,
Your fiber is gorgeous. I LOVE those colors. I am more into natural colors, though, so those really appeal to me. Great job. One of these days I'll be trying that!
We just had our first frost up here, so I am hoping that means an end to the worm problems for awhile.
Sheri, is this your first grandbaby? Grandkids are wonderful. I've got a houseful right now! It energizes me.
Do you use one of those back-up companies for your computer info? I have been seeing them advertised lately and wondered if it would be a good idea. I'd hate to lose everything I have.
I hope your DIL's dad will be okay.
Monica, you just hang in there. It'll happen and then you'll forget all about how long the road was.
Things are going great here. The grandkids are really enjoying the farm. Our new baby chicks arrived yesterday and everyone is in love with them. They are so adorable.
Greg and my SIL, James, built me a temporary round pen yesterday, also. Now I can start doing some serious ground work with my horse, Skipper.
Shearer will be here on Saturday, and he's bringing our two new ewes.
It's a very exciting week, indeed.
Hope everyone else is having as fantastic of a time as I am.

Happy Farming!
Brenda Larson

You can give without loving, but you can't love without giving.

http://cavallirunfarm.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Mom 2
True Blue Farmgirl

1534 Posts

Sheri
Elk WA
USA
1534 Posts

Posted - Oct 21 2010 :  2:58:05 PM  Show Profile
Hi all. Still plugging along on my clean-up clean out. It amazes me just how much stuff accumulates when I'm not paying attention. It's a really frustrating task once I start pulling things apart. Grrr...! Inch by inch I am making progress though. My goal is organization and less to deal with. Still dealing with stuff the kids abandoned when they moved out.

DIL's dad is slowly recovering but it's been very painful. A physical therapist comes to the house to work with him.

This is my first grandbaby that is blood. I have 9 from step-kids. I love them all equally though and don't differentiate between step kids and my own.

Guess I should get back to work. Lots of junk to haul down two flights of stairs. Hope everyone is doing well.

Blessings, Sheri

Go to Top of Page

lelasfriend
True Blue Farmgirl

109 Posts

sara
baltimore MD
USA
109 Posts

Posted - Oct 21 2010 :  4:40:29 PM  Show Profile
Just an update on the situation over here...The backhoes were back again today to dig more holes since the land did not perk with the first holes they dug. This time they dug holes in the front yard and in the lamb pasture and I was out there at 8 a.m. rounding up the lambs to take them out of the pasture before the backhoes chugged in. Had to put the lambs in with the older ewes temporarily. Moved three rams to a neighboring farm just for six weeks until things settle down and we can figure out what to do. Big excavating company came and dug up the old gas pump and tank and then the health dept. came and found the soil contaminated so they had to bring bigger equiptment to dig all the soil out and it is sitting in a huge mound covered by plastic waiting to be hauled away. Then the health dept wanted to test all the water on the property...Meanwhile I made the decision to replace the chicken coop roof even though the future is so unsure - I felt that the chicken deserve not to be rained on anymore! Unfortunately still can't figure out where I can go with 32 sheep most of them old or special needs...Pray for a miracle. Sara
Go to Top of Page

granitelakegoatgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

76 Posts

Amy
Libby MT
76 Posts

Posted - Oct 22 2010 :  05:27:56 AM  Show Profile
Just catching up on what you ladies are up to these days...for me working FT and hubby took some tome off from a remodel job to button up around here for winter(slow going) and we had company for a week-a Marine Corps buddy, his wife and baby son. Was fun. Mostly getting wood in and deciding on breeding plans for the goats. We keep our bucks together and they fight it out from time to time, somebody gets a little bloody but they all live!

We are getting 3 Highland cattle and I wondered what anyone knows about them and fiber usage?

Have a great day --we are enjoying beautiful sunny weather.

~Amy~ THE BEND IN THE ROAD ISN'T THE END OF THE ROAD UNLESS YOU REFUSE TO TAKE THE TURN

Wish I could stay home more to be a fulltime homestead wife/mom....SOMEDAY! Part time will have to do for now!
Go to Top of Page

oldfashioned girl
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

monica
oatman az
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Oct 22 2010 :  2:26:49 PM  Show Profile
Sheri I know exactly what you mean about how much stuff accumulates when you are not looking! I have so much craft stuff and it's insane to try and sort through it!

Sara, I am praying that you find another place!

Well the latest news of the house is that we should be getting the carpet next month. Steve said he does not have the $$ to get it right now! I have to honestly say that I don't care about the house any more! It will be a roof over our heads for the time being and hopefully we can get some things going and have the $$ to move someday! I have to say that it is very hard sometimes to pray for those that would despitefully use you!

Monica
farmgirls rule!

www.justducky48.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

grace gerber
True Blue Farmgirl

2804 Posts

grace
larkspur colorado
USA
2804 Posts

Posted - Oct 23 2010 :  09:12:16 AM  Show Profile
Hi ladies - bet you thought I feel off the planet - slightly but still alive... Dealing with a flu bug going around - not me but everyone else - even little Reece was sick as a dog. Then my DIL had to go home because her grandfather and uncle passed within a day of each other Wednesday. More work then I know how to get it done. Closed my shop in town - just was not paying in time and money. So I have been trying to incorporate the inventory into the farm shop and get all the paperwork corrected. Then I have been dyeing, carding, spinning, labeling and well you get the picture.. So as with all you busy gals - life just gets in the way of sitting and typing.

I have not caught up on all the postings so forgive me if I miss something.. As for the Highland Cattle question - I spun for years for a breeders of those majestic animals - I would suggest blending because the fiber is not the softest but it is a great niche market and rugs, runners, home decor is very profitable.

Sara I am so sorry to hear of your troubles - I too have worried where would my "Special" animals live if I was not here?? I think that worries me more then me not being on the planet.. No easy answer on that one - will keep you in my prayers.

Sheri congrat's on the grandbaby.. I hear you about the computer issues - I just hate dealing with them but it is part of doing our business. When your done at your place you can come here and work that magic. Someday's I just want to take it all to the trash and be done with it but then I touch that special button, fabric, bead or you name it and that tingle comes over me and I think of all the wonderful plans I can come up with and there it goes back into is snug spot. Monica there will be around 200 stamps coming back to the farm - sold about 140 so you see I had a stash of rubber stamps. That is not counting the 100 or so I kept in my private stash.. Anyone need stamps?

Lori - I left a comment or two on the fiber - great job... See how addictive this becomes.

I will be back later and hope to have caught up on the postings. If I forgot anyone please forgive but I really got to get back to the dye pots - have two large commercial orders and they fiber does dye itself. Have a wonderful day ladies.

Grace Gerber
Larkspur Funny Farm and Fiber Art Studio

Where the spirits are high and the fiber is deep
http://www.larkspurfunnyfarm.etsy.com
http://larkspurfunnyfarm.blogspot.com
http://larkspurfunnyfarm.artfire.com
Go to Top of Page

oldfashioned girl
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

monica
oatman az
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Oct 23 2010 :  9:17:22 PM  Show Profile
Grace, I will be praying that everyone recovers quickly! Please give Brooke my condolences! That must be so hard! Sorry to hear about you closing your shop. It looks like our chances of having the store in town has fallen through because Steve has apparently rented it to someone else! I guess it's for the best though because I really wondered if we could do well enough to make a living off it! It would have been nice to have at least had the chance to try!

I am so with you on hating to deal with computers! There just never seems to be enough time to do what I want to do and that is spin!

Do I dare ask what kind of stamps you have? It would be nice if fiber dyed itself!

Monica
farmgirls rule!

www.justducky48.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

grace gerber
True Blue Farmgirl

2804 Posts

grace
larkspur colorado
USA
2804 Posts

Posted - Oct 24 2010 :  08:18:39 AM  Show Profile
Oh Monica when I bring all the stamps home I will see what is left and then let you know. The question is what stamps don't I have???

I spent the evening well into 2 am washing Cashmere and now I have it drying all over the place. I finished dyeing about three pounds of Angora Bunny so now the colors are dry and I will hopefully get to them today. I still have not gotten to the fleeces you are looking at Monica - tons of fleeces ahead of them but I have not forgotten. I did throw two fleeces out because of the VM and matting.

Sorry to hear about the shop but maybe there will be something better down the way. Sure wished you lived close - you could have a section in my shop and I sure would love your talents to share the fiber fun. Besides then you could get goat kisses daily.

Trying to figure what to do today - not like there isn't a ton but weather is to be moving in so if the wind slows down I am outside today. Last night while washing and dyeing I also skeined about 10 dozen skeins of yarn - my shoulder is a bit soar with that nitty noddy, might consider an electric one after all these years. Anyone have one???

Well have a great day ladies.

Grace Gerber

Go to Top of Page

oldfashioned girl
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

monica
oatman az
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Oct 24 2010 :  10:54:13 AM  Show Profile
Grace, Take you time on the fleece because the longer you take the more I can save up to get them!! I have to say that as far as the shop, I am bummed a bit, I think mostly because it would have been fun to show the spinning and fiber prep to other people, but at the same token I am not sure that we could have made enough to survive on it! I would love a section in you shop! I think I will start packing now! haha!! Goat kisses would suite me fine!!

I have to say that as far as niddy noddys go, they are fine for small skeins, but if you are doing a lot they are not good at all. It took me about 30 minutes to wind of my one lace weight yarn and my arm was so sore! I have done the other skeins on my yarn winder and it's much easier,but as soon as I have the $$ to have my mom ship me one of the vintage upright winders I will be even happier because I know that would be even better! I think with all of the yarn you do I would definitely look into an electric one!

Monica
farmgirls rule!

www.justducky48.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

grace gerber
True Blue Farmgirl

2804 Posts

grace
larkspur colorado
USA
2804 Posts

Posted - Oct 25 2010 :  08:05:31 AM  Show Profile
I must say after 14 years I and the boys turn thos niddy noddies so fast that is looks like a burl... However I would love an electric one that would do a four yard skein for my painting and then adjust for one or two yard finished skeins. A Gal can WISH!!!

The wind is howling and blowing so bad this morning it almost pushed me over. I am not a stick so that says something about the wind. I poor chicks who I sould call young poulets (they are getting so big) so hated when I opened the doors - blow them into the corner.

Here is a question - Anyone have a heated water for the chickens? I was thinking with all the new hens I will need a lot more water this winter and have been thinking of a heated waterer.. Stopped using those after the second winter here because one of my sheep sat lending on a heated bucket and it melted to her wool. Luckly that was all that happened but my girl friend had a barn burn down thanks to a heated bucket. Any suggestions????

Grace Gerber

Go to Top of Page

Little Red Caboose
True Blue Farmgirl

89 Posts

Angie
Three Rivers Michigan
USA
89 Posts

Posted - Oct 25 2010 :  11:36:41 AM  Show Profile
Hi ladies! I just wanted to stop by and see how things are going with everyone and give an update on myself. Busy little bees you are! I've missed everyone and have appreciated the thoughts and prayers.

The morning sickness has pretty much passed with a few bouts here and there. I've changed docs. The group I was with before just wasn't personalized enough for me and they were changing staff (getting rid of the midwives and going for a couple of drs to replace all of them)so I figured it was a good time to find a full time doc. Praise God, I found a great one! She is new in town so the office isn't overwhelmed yet and when I call she answers the phone. She's given me her email address so I can email her any concerns on her days off. What I really appreciate is that she'll be able to be the primary physician birth through adulthood. We go for an ultrasound 2 weeks from today and are so excited to find out what we're having. Wayne swears it's a girl. He's already a proud papa planning the activities our child will be involved in.

Sounds like 3 babies will be born now in the spring! Congratulations Sheri!

I'm afraid I won't be able to check in very often anymore. My MIL really needs me on her farm. I won't have internet there. Too many people are stopping by trying to take advantage of her and she needs a strong voice there with her to tell them no. Well, a big voice is what I specialize in! My BIL made the mistake of letting a logging company on the farm for a few trees and they were able to talk my MIL into more trees than they were supposed to cut. Now, we're afraid that word has spread. She agreed to have her huge driveway paved last week. Luckily we caught that one and were able to tell them to get lost. She likes having me there, but I have to admit that it stresses me out. She's a hoarder and I'm the opposite. She's been letting me thin things out though and I'm finding treasures she forgot she had. It's exciting for both of us.

Well, I have to get busy taking care of this house making sure Wayne is set for the week so I better get a move on. Take care ladies!

Blessings!
Angie

Farmgirl Sister # 1940
http://happeningsofangieandwayne.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

windypines
True Blue Farmgirl

4085 Posts

Michele
Bruce Wisconsin
USA
4085 Posts

Posted - Oct 25 2010 :  11:54:57 AM  Show Profile
Best wishes Angie, take care of yourself too.
Grace, I use a heater under the chicken waterer. Can't think of what it is called for sure. It works well. I put it up on blocks, so it doesn't sit in straw. Then you sit the waterer on top of it.

Michele
Go to Top of Page

Old Spirit
True Blue Farmgirl

1497 Posts

Rae
MN
1497 Posts

Posted - Oct 25 2010 :  5:00:38 PM  Show Profile
We had a heat lamp in the coop, both for extra light and the water plus warmth. We run it a couple of hours at night and then during the day, seems to work well.
Oops oh yeah Grace your wind is supposed to be here tomorrow. They have advisories out for it and talking about snow/sleet on Wed and Thursday
Rae

Farm Girl #647

...those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles:...
Isaiah 40:31

Edited by - Old Spirit on Oct 25 2010 5:02:00 PM
Go to Top of Page

windypines
True Blue Farmgirl

4085 Posts

Michele
Bruce Wisconsin
USA
4085 Posts

Posted - Oct 26 2010 :  07:56:38 AM  Show Profile
Hay Rae---spent last weekend up in your neck of the woods (almost) Eddie took me for a surprise weekend for our 25th anniversary. Stayed in a suite in Superior for 2 nights. Ate at JJ Astor, a revolving restraunt,in duluth and drove to Bemidji to catch our sons game. Also toured Fairlawn mansion. Had a great time.
All the critters were happy to see me when we got back. Eddie had arranged for my ma and dad to do chores.
We are up to 2inches of rain since last night now. Winds are supposed to pick up and temp drop. Have to get a fire going tonight!
take it easy all
Michele
Go to Top of Page

oldfashioned girl
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

monica
oatman az
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Oct 26 2010 :  11:06:12 AM  Show Profile
Angie, Glad to hear you are feeling better!

Grace, I hope the winds calm down for you, but if you do blow away, blow this way and we can visit!!:)

Steve just stopped by and it looks like we are getting carpet put in on Thursday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is also picking up the hot water heater today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If all goes as planned we could be really moving in this weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to take a nice hot bubble bath!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry for all of the exclamation points but I am really excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Monica
farmgirls rule!

www.justducky48.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

lsarah
True Blue Farmgirl

256 Posts

Lori
Greenwood Arkansas
USA
256 Posts

Posted - Oct 26 2010 :  5:51:32 PM  Show Profile
Ugh. Computer problems have kept me away. The dang tower on/off button decided it didn't want to work anymore. A friend of my husband's got it fixed and cleaned it up. So very thankful for my sweet hubby who never meets a stranger!

Been busy driving a few trips for the school. I am trying to get some spinning and dyeing in, too. We are working spare moments here and there trying to get ready to put the rams in with the ladies this weekend. We only need two pastures when it is just rams and ewes, but since we have so many different breeds, we are having to improvise to get them all paired up the way we want. We are off to Missouri again Friday to get the last sheep. Yeah, I know, last time it was the last sheep. What can I say? I am a sucker.

Monica - so hoping your house gets finished! How exciting!

Off to watch Dancing With the Stars.........

~Lori

She works with eager hands...Proverbs 31:13
http://www.sarahkatefibers.etsy.com
www.sarahkatefibers.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Mom 2
True Blue Farmgirl

1534 Posts

Sheri
Elk WA
USA
1534 Posts

Posted - Oct 27 2010 :  7:50:49 PM  Show Profile
Good evening all. I had written a response and it dissappeared into cyberspace. Glad to see you post again Angie and that the morning sickness is getting better.

I have been struggling with trying to set up this new computer which is a real chore. Still don't have the info from my lap top yet so a lot of stuff is still mia.

I hope you get to move this weekend, Monica or very soon anyway. What a long haul it's been for you.

Grace, I use the same system as Michele with the platter that sits underneath the waterer. It has a thermostat and it works like a champ. I have been using these now for about 20 years with good results.

I will have to go back and catch up on all the news.

Blessings, Sheri

Go to Top of Page

oldfashioned girl
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

monica
oatman az
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Oct 28 2010 :  1:29:17 PM  Show Profile
WOW! They are actually over at the house right now putting in carpet!!!!!

Monica
farmgirls rule!

www.justducky48.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

grace gerber
True Blue Farmgirl

2804 Posts

grace
larkspur colorado
USA
2804 Posts

Posted - Oct 29 2010 :  08:01:33 AM  Show Profile
Carpet!!! WOW your on a roll... Good luck Monica you may be moving.

Glad to hear Angie that you are feeling better and I am so happy that you will be there to assist your MIL.. It is horrible how humans will take advantage of other folks - I just don't understand it.

Rae, did the weather calm down? I am told I will have some warm days ahead which means getting my butt in gear and get painting and caulking even if I do not feel like it. I just keep reminding myself that when the snow is knee deep there will be plenty of things to do inside. How is you work going?? I have several friends who found their positions in local school cut this year and more to come.

Lori is sounds like you are doing the sheep shuffle - tons of fun.. Next weekend I take out the breeding billy and bring in a clean up billy - not sure which guy it will be yet but after spending some time with them this weekend fixing their barn I will know exactly who it will be... Good luck on your dance.

Oh Sheri, I am so sorry that you are still struggling with computer issues - I know it can test your last nerve and then some. I hope it all will be resolved very soon. There is many a day that I look at the window that the computer sit by and just want to open the window and chuck it out and watch it smash to a million pieces on the driveway below. Then I stand up, shake it off, go play with the animals and try again...

Well, better get on the painting clothes and get outside. Hope everyone has a great Friday and talk to you all later.

Grace Gerber

Go to Top of Page

Cavalli Runner
True Blue Farmgirl

249 Posts

Brenda
Mercer MO
USA
249 Posts

Posted - Oct 29 2010 :  08:36:46 AM  Show Profile
Hello ladies,
Jessica and her family left this morning. I was very sad to see them go. It is so hard to believe that they were here for two weeks...it flew by way too fast.
They did make a trip over to Kirksville (not too far from where Sarita lives) and checked out the school where my SIL wants to finish his degree. They loved the school and the town. They're planning to buy a house over there to live in while he goes to school and while they build their dug-out house here on the farm. Of course they have 17 to 20 months left in Germany before they can do that.I will be so happy when they are that much closer. We had such a wonderful two weeks with them. You can read all abot it and see pics on my blog! LOL!
Angie, so glad you are feeling better. How wonderful that you will be able to help your MIL out. Mina has been falling a lot lately and we are wondering if she is going to be moving in with us soon. I love her and will do what I can for her...but she can be a bit of a handful...so it will not be easy. She is a bit bossy and can be very pushy and blunt. Greg says I just have to stand up to her, but that is hard for me. I always end up feeling mean if I have to draw my line in the sand. We also have very different value-systems, so that is also difficult. But, I'm sure God will give me the strength, grace, and wisdom I will need to cope with the situation.
Monica! That is FANTASTIC news! I'm so happy for you. I hope the rest of your transition goes as smooth as silk.
Lori, it is so good to hear that you enjoy being at home. I don't really understand those who don't! I don't find it boring in the least. In fact, I don't know how I could work away from home and get everything done at home that needs to be done. My mother did it, but she was so exhausted...she never had any energy for us kids. We liked it much better when she didn't work. That is why I gave up my military career to stay at home. I have been truly blessed to have been able to do that for so may years. I know not everyone can. My heart hurts for those who want to but aren't able to.
Sheri, hope you get your technical difficulties ironed out. Been there, and it is not fun.
Shearing tomorrow and getting two new ewes. Wish us luck!
Have a great weekend all.

Happy Farming!
Brenda Larson

You can give without loving, but you can't love without giving.

http://cavallirunfarm.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

oldfashioned girl
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

monica
oatman az
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Oct 29 2010 :  3:31:31 PM  Show Profile
Well the carpet is in and Steve got the hot water tank and now there are just a few small things left to finish! I know this is going to sound terrible, but I HATE the carpet! It's black, camel brown and white! Here in the desert it will not stay white very long at all! I suppose in a month when it's no longer white I will like it better! I am not sure when we are actually going to get started moving in, but it looks like it will end up being right at the same time that Gary has his surgery which is Friday, which means he will not be able to move anything at all! At least I can honestly say that my life is never boring!!!:)

Monica
farmgirls rule!

www.justducky48.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Old Spirit
True Blue Farmgirl

1497 Posts

Rae
MN
1497 Posts

Posted - Oct 30 2010 :  3:46:15 PM  Show Profile
Well Monica neither is mine! Tuesday night into Wed we got the winds, big time, snow and rain!!!! Bet close to 6 inches snow here after about 4 inches of rain!!! Anyway.....Wed morning I get a call from my Mother that the ambulance is at their house! My father slipped going into the sauna and broke his ankle!! in 3 places!!!! They did surgery and put a plate and pins in, he is still in the hospital, may come home on Monday. They will put a cast on next week. Now... Wed had to get Mom to clinic as well to get pins out of her foot that she had surgery on 3 weeks ago!!! Luckily the clinic is close to hospital and my youngest daughter called in so she could take Mom to appt and oldest son came and we sad with Dad until he went to surgery.

Work is insanely busy but oh well keep telling myself it will pay for the cattle and etc...

Hope all are well
Rae

Farm Girl #647

...those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles:...
Isaiah 40:31

Go to Top of Page

oldfashioned girl
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

monica
oatman az
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Oct 30 2010 :  4:23:50 PM  Show Profile
Rae, I will be praying for a quick recovery for your dad! So sorry he fell! Hope the weather has gotten nicer!

Monica
farmgirls rule!

www.justducky48.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 157 Barnyard Buddies: Previous Topic All Things Sheep and Goats Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page