Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Farmgirl Sisterhood
 Merit Badge Awardees - Woo-hoo Sisters!
 Farmgirl Sisterhood Merit Badge Awardees
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Merit Badge Awardees - Woo-hoo Sisters!:  Farmgirl Sisterhood Merit Badge Awardees 
Page: of 525

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - May 10 2022 :  1:31:27 PM  Show Profile
Mindy McCarthy (Mindy, #8448) has received a certificate of achievement in Farm Kitchen for earning an Intermediate Level Get It Together Merit Badge!

“I love to cook, so throughout the years, I bought whatever I needed to prepare our meals. After cleaning out the storage container cupboard though, I did need new storage containers.

I decided to buy a glass set of assorted sized storage containers with plastic lids. The other storage containers I kept from the beginner level will be used as "to go" containers when we have guests and family over.”

MaryJane, Farmgirl #1 Plowin' Thru ~ giving aprons a good wrap for 45 years and counting ~
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - May 10 2022 :  1:33:45 PM  Show Profile
Mindy McCarthy (Mindy, #8448) has received a certificate of achievement in Garden Gate for earning a Beginner Level Herbs Merit Badge!

“I'm an herb enthusiast! I know quite a bit about herbs, but there is always something new to learn by doing some research. So for this merit badge I'm using previous knowledge gained and what I just learned.

My favorite herb is basil and I love to use it fresh or dried. It's used for pesto, bruschetta, and my favorite, basil pork chops, amongst other recipes. It also repels houseflies when you plant it in a pot and set it next to your door.

Chives are great in omelets, salads, deviled eggs, and other recipes. They also boost heart/bone health, regulate digestion, repel mosquitoes, aphids, and Japanese Beetles.

Rosemary is excellent in chicken and turkey dishes. It can be used as an anti-inflammatory and has antioxidant properties. It repels mosquitoes, carrot flies, and is a better choice for DIY bug repellent.

Catnip can be used for making tea. It has a calming quality for people where it excites our feline friends. Some cats like to roll around in it and other cats prefer to eat it. It can be used to repel ants, mosquitoes, and aphids.

Mint is a fun herb because there are so many different flavors. Mint makes flavorful tea, adds extra flavor to Jell-O, fruit, and mixed drinks. It helps to relieve gas and indigestion and repels ants, fleas, and flies.

Another great quality for all of the herbs I mentioned is that they're all pollinator friendly!”

MaryJane, Farmgirl #1 Plowin' Thru ~ giving aprons a good wrap for 45 years and counting ~
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - May 10 2022 :  1:49:37 PM  Show Profile
Andrea Maliszewski (andyzewski, #8297) has received certificates of achievement in Make It Easy for earning Beginner and Intermediate Levels of the Let's Get Physical Merit Badge!

“After entering menopause (early :O) in 2017, I began to give up on paying too much attention to the numbers on my scale. No matter what I did, my weight went up and I felt I had no control over it. At this point in my life, I'm more concerned with health than weight (I hit the big 5-0!) I still weigh myself at least one time per week to monitor and attempt to maintain my weight but I focus on health.

On 10/3/2021 I began my Let’s Get Physical Badge and set a goal to exercise at least every other day for 30 days. I succeeded and it’s now May of 2022 and I continue to exercise regularly incorporating in-home workouts, both Kettlebell and my Elliptical.

Additionally, I purchase and consume more fruits and veggies and purchase organic versions when possible and from local organic farmers when possible. I’ve been working on portion sizes, I plate less food, I load up with more fruits and vegetables than meat and and go back for small seconds if needed.

I've even incorporated a meatless meal for the family weekly in the hopes of increasing that to two meatless meals per week soon (baby steps :D).

I'll continue to incorporate more organic fruits and veggies into our meal plans and continue to exercise and stay active. I'll continue to work on portion size, though it's a struggle because if food tastes good, I want to eat more of it. Overall, focusing on exercise and organic foods makes me feel healthier, and that’s all that matters!”

“Take care of your body. It’s the only place you have to live.” –Jim Rohn

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - May 10 2022 :  1:51:49 PM  Show Profile
Andrea Maliszewski (andyzewski, #8297) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning a Beginner Level Sew Wonderful Merit Badge!

“My mother was a practical woman and when my sister and I were around 8 and 10 years old, we got sewing kits for Christmas. They were rather large, the sewing box was approximately 10”X 10” and it had a pincushion top. It was so pretty, I kept it out on a shelf; there was no need to hide it in a closet. There were needles, thread, straight pins, a stitch ripper and many more sewing items in it. I used that kit to sew buttons back on and to mend tears and holes in my clothing.

I kept that sewing kit until my mother died in 2018. I then inherited her large wooden sewing box. Instead of just donating my old one, I decided to gift it to a friend who didn’t have one and had just become a new mother. I sorted through both mine and my mom’s sewing boxes and placed all like items in piles then divided all evenly and filled both boxes back up. I gifted my old on to my friend and included the basics: scissors, several colors of thread, needles, straight and saftey pins along with some other items she may need.

Although my friend is not a DIYer or a crafter, it’s come in handy for her a few times so far. I'm not a big sewer myself, but I continue to keep my mom’s sewing box on display along with my button collection and homemade pincushion and use them to mend items. Next, I plan to clean out the sewing kit to make room for my embroidery threads.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - May 20 2022 :  09:59:07 AM  Show Profile
Rea Nakanishi (Lacey, #8284) has received a certificate of achievement in Cleaning Up for earning an Expert Level Shopping Green Merit Badge!

“I had a fun MaryJane badge day which included a bag swap with a member of the Brentwood Farm Girls. We always have fun when we get together.

In California, you're charged for paper and plastic bags so I always have a dozen reusable bags in my car. By using our own bags we keep a lot of plastic from our landfills and environment.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - May 20 2022 :  10:00:11 AM  Show Profile
Rea Nakanishi (Lacey, #8284) has received a certificate of achievement in Each Other for earning a Beginner Level Bibliophile Badging Merit Badge!

“I've had a library card for as long as I can remember. The library in my town has a great meeting room that is shared with the community. The library offers videos, audio books, newspapers, theme-based activity kits, magazines, 20 computer stations, large-print books, as well as a wonderful selection of books.

I visit my local library a couple of times a month.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - May 20 2022 :  10:01:07 AM  Show Profile
Rea Nakanishi (Lacey, #8284) has received a certificate of achievement in Each Other for earning an Expert Level Differing Abilities Merit Badge!

“In my home, I've made changes to the bathroom area. I've installed grab-bars on the bathroom wall and by the bathtub, applied non-slip material in the tub as well as non-slip bath rugs. This helps my friends the most when they come to visit.

Small changes make a big difference.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - May 20 2022 :  10:02:43 AM  Show Profile
Rea Nakanishi (Lacey, #8284) has received a certificate of achievement in Each Other for earning an Intermediate Level Farmgirl Grammar Merit Badge!

“I read the book Woe Is I: The Grammarphobe's Guide to Better English in Plain English. It reminded my of high school English class on creative writing. Memories of rewriting essay papers came to mind. It's always good to review the list of words we use incorrectly in today's language.

I have found some new words to add to my vocabulary one which I like is" Mores" (noun) the essential or characteristic customs and conventions of a society or community. It is always fun to discover new words and their meanings.

I have made at least 10 new posts on the Farmgirl Chatroom, hopefully all grammatically correct!

It's good to keep the value of lifelong learning.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - May 20 2022 :  10:04:17 AM  Show Profile
Rea Nakanishi (Lacey, #8284) has received a certificate of achievement in Garden Gate for earning a Beginner Level Horse Dreams Merit Badge!

“The wild Mustang is a free roaming horse in this state. There are groups of Mustangs that come down to the meadow area to graze and drink from the ponds. You can get fairly close to them, but you always want to keep a safe distance. The group will usually have a couple of foals, mares, as well as a stallion or two. The Mustangs are a protected species here and you can be prosecuted if you harm them. In the fall, people leave the pumpkins in the meadow for the horses. Sometimes you can leave carrots or apples for them as well.

There are groups of volunteers to supplement feed in the winter months as well as guide them back to safety if they get into a neighborhoods. Last winter, I helped guide two horses back into the hill area. These Mustangs are beautiful and to be admired. The mustangs here are a wild breed so when you help getting back to safety you use a lot of caution.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - May 20 2022 :  10:32:42 AM  Show Profile
Allison Clark (#8292) has received a certificate of achievement in Each Other for earning a Beginner Level Farmgirl Jubilee Merit Badge!

“Jubilee is a special anniversary of an event, especially one celebrating twenty-five or fifty years of a reign or activity. I've not been to a jubilee before. I read about the British Diamond Jubilee for Queen Elisabeth on June 5, 2012. The events that took place were: The Queen, The Duke of Edinburgh, and many Members of The Royal Family attended the National Service of Thanksgiving Celebrating Her Majesty’s Diamond Jubilee at St Paul’s Cathedral.

The Queen and The Duke of Edinburgh then attended a short reception at Mansion House. Other Members of The Royal Family attended a reception at Guildhall. These receptions are for those taking part in the Service of Thanksgiving and members of the congregation. The ways that regular people participated was to go to the Diamond Jubilee Concert, with a preceding afternoon picnic in the palace gardens for the 10,000 concert ticket holders, which was held the following day, in front of Buckingham Palace, and featured acts representing each decade of the Queen's 60-year reign. Street parties were permitted to take place across the country.

The few ideas I'd like to do for the Farmgirl Jubilee would be to have a cake baking contest, and an apron making contest, and teach the ladies how to spin wool. Afterward, we could have a campfire to cook our dinner. I shared the ideas in the chatroom.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - May 20 2022 :  10:36:27 AM  Show Profile
Heather Neeper (nndairy, #4701) has received a certificate of achievement in Garden Gate for earning a Beginner Level The Secret Life of Bees Merit Badge!

“I read the Secret Life of Bees, watched the trailer to Vanishing Bees, and I planted bee-friendly flowers in my flower beds and garden.

I enjoyed the book. I would love to watch the Vanishing Bees documentary. My flowers just got planted so I'm not sure how they'll turn out just yet, but I bet they're going to be beautiful! If not, I'll plant some more.

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - May 20 2022 :  10:38:16 AM  Show Profile
Tina VanDaam (TinaTina, #8431) has received a certificate of achievement in Outpost for earning a Beginner Level Orienteering Merit Badge!

“I first read about orienteering when my son was in Boy Scouts. I reread about it on the computer and OrienteeringUSA.org and starting taking bearings, went on hikes with my compass, and collected gear that I may need to take with me.

It took me a minute to get back into it. I also talk to a couple of coworkers about orienteering.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - May 20 2022 :  10:39:22 AM  Show Profile
Tina VanDaam (TinaTina, #8431) has received a certificate of achievement in Outpost for earning an Intermediate Level Orienteering Merit Badge!

“I went and researched orienteering clubs and there are a couple somewhat near me, but it's a little bit of a drive. I gave my husband and a girl at work degrees to follow and paces to get to a small course that I mapped out.

With my husband the course turned out great as he understood everything since he had practiced it with our son. My coworker had never heard the word orienteering but she was game to try it. She did well. We practiced on our breaks at work.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - May 20 2022 :  10:40:58 AM  Show Profile
Tina VanDaam (TinaTina, #8431) has received a certificate of achievement in Outpost for earning an Expert Level Orienteering Merit Badge!

“I earned this Merit Badge by planning an event at out Jubilee on May 7th this year. I had seven girls in attendance, and divided then into three teams. I sent them on a course to find a prize at the end (a farmgirl sisterhood rock) the girls did good but a couple teams restarted because they got off course.

I think it turned out pretty well for my first time teaching an event. Next time I'd like to make a longer course and setup more prizes along the way. I think that would be fun.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - May 27 2022 :  11:45:33 AM  Show Profile
Candy Hogan (Tigger9777, #8283) has received a certificate of achievement in Each Other for earning an Expert Level Farmgirl Jubilee Merit Badge!

“Oh my gosh, I had so much fun doing this event.
I started planning months in advance in January. I made a flier and shared it on the MJF forum as well as Facebook and our Brentwood Farmgirl Facebook.

I planned a California Farmgirl Jubilee Celebration for May 7, 2022. I hosted at my ranch. I borrowed tables, chairs and canopies since we were going to be outside. We had fried chicken and members brought the side dishes. I had a special Birthday cake for Mary Jane and we sang Happy Birthday.

I planned 22 station activities, keeping in mind some of the harder to earn merit badges to give the ladies opportunities to complete some harder requirements such as the wall tent. I coordinated with Tina to do an orienteering course, gave demonstrations for tatting, carding wool and drop spindle. I coordinated with Sherrie to do chaulk couture. We made fabric paint stenciled aprons. Had a Barbie Doll challenge from the MJF magazine. Juanita won the contest with her barbie dressed as a beekeeper with netted hat in a real bee transport wood case with real honeycomb inside. I had prizes and gift bags for everyone. Some of the other stations were: making a quilt block with chicken fabric and pansy fabric, button swaps, make a button bracelet, wood paint clipboard, fabric swaps, recipe collecting for our 2022 BFG cookbook, putting up a wall tent, orienteering, recycling, making Terlingua herb mix, Tree identification, wild flower seeds, heirloom seeds, merit badge book and display badge ideas, and a pin the tail on the cow game.

For decorations, I made State Jubilee signs and hung all my home made quilts, afghans and aprons on the fence. I moved the tractor and our antique horse carriage into the pasture for photo ops. Everyone helped clean up which was great as I needed to get to the fairgrounds ready for a leader meeting kicking off fair week.

I wish more people could have attended and that the wind was not so bad that day.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - May 27 2022 :  11:47:23 AM  Show Profile
Candy Hogan (Tigger9777, #8283) has received a certificate of achievement in Each Other for earning a Beginner Level Public Service Merit Badge!

“I started this badge on 5/4/2021.
I've attended three city council meetings over the last year to hear the discussions on topics that directly effect my property and family.

A lot of the city planning and development plans impact my unincorporated ranch parcel.
Some of the city plans have been approved such as a connecting street from a housing area over to my street.

Other plans have not been approved such as a McDonalds drive through across the street from an elementary school.

I voted in 5 elections:
5/4/21 - Special Election for P.2 zone B measure.
5/25/21 - City Council election
9/14/21 - Recall CA State Govenor Newsom
11/2/21 -US Gubinotorial Election
4/5/22 - Special Primary Election

It was interesting to get more involved in my community politics.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - May 27 2022 :  11:49:20 AM  Show Profile
Candy Hogan (Tigger9777, #8283) has received a certificate of achievement in Each Other for earning a Beginner Level Greatest Generation Merit Badge!

“I should have started this badge a long time ago.
I have worked in the home health care industry and hospice for 4 years. My clients are predominantly elderly, but I've had clients as young as 24.

Last Christmas 2021, I spent time at a local convalescent home when I delivered my tree for the Homespun Christmas badge. I normally work four twelve-hour-shifts per week, for a total of 48 hours per week in home health care. Some clients are bedridden and we love to visit, talk, watch TV, and basically do what is called companion care. Other clients will have varying degrees of mobility issues and personal care needs. The two clients I worked with last week were Alzheimer and dementia clients. We did word search books, colored, puzzles and tv. I like my job very much.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - May 27 2022 :  11:51:13 AM  Show Profile
Candy Hogan (Tigger9777, #8283) has received a certificate of achievement in Garden Gate for earning an Intermediate Level Heirlooms Forever! Merit Badge!

“Last year, I planted my heirloom tomato seeds. They grew really well and I had read the book Gardening with Heirloom Seeds bu Lynn Coulter for the beginner level badge.

I learned how to harvest the seeds by watching YouTube videos. I saved my seeds, gave some as gifts to friends and planted 25% of my garden. Last year, my garden went through early spring and late spring plantings. I saved my seeds once again and now in 2022, I'm late, but I've started germinating my Heirloom seeds to plant a 3rd time at 50% of my garden for the expert level.

I should have a huge harvest this time and will share with the local senior center food pantry as well as can some and make salsa.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - May 27 2022 :  11:52:40 AM  Show Profile
Candy Hogan (Tigger9777, #8283) has received a certificate of achievement in Farm Kitchen for earning an Expert Level Icing on the Cake Merit Badge!

“During the recent 2 years that Covid-19 has shut down our local Fairs and community activities, it has been hard to finish the expert level Icing in the Cake.

Brainstorming ideas of how to accomplish doing cakes for an auction, we came up with doing an online cupcake auction, creating "funny money" to bid on each other's cupcakes.

It was a lot of fun. The other ladies were very creative in their decorations. The theme chosen was any animal on your cupcake. I chose to make a pig because I am a 17-year swine leader for 4-H and I also did a trio llama family figurine cupcake. We bid each others cupcakes, the top amount was 1,396,000 for Tina's owl cupcake. We had a blast making and auctioning our creations.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - May 27 2022 :  11:54:13 AM  Show Profile
Candy Hogan (Tigger9777, #8283) has received a certificate of achievement in Outpost for earning an Intermediate Level Rocks and Minerals Merit Badge!

“My friend, Rea #8284, and I went to a Rock, mineral, gem display at a rock shop in Vacaville, CA.

We saw many different types of rocks in the natural state as well as in the cut and polished ready for sale state.

The shop had several rooms with many samples from all over the world. I bought several more to add to my collection and to gift to my grandkids.

Some new rocks I purchased were: Fluorite, Rose Quartz, Calcite, Opalite, Dragon's Blood Jasper, Lapis Lazuli, Chrysoprase, Copper, Moroccan Geode, Gold Stone, Aqua Aura, Garnet in stone.

We had a fun time looking, identifying, exploring and shopping.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - May 27 2022 :  11:56:55 AM  Show Profile
Candy Hogan (Tigger9777, #8283) has received a certificate of achievement in Outpost for earning an Expert Level Rocks and Minerals Merit Badge!

“I identified my latest additions to my collection as rock, mineral or metal.
At the shop I could identify natural gemstone such as amethyst. I saw examples of fossils in stone such as the ammonite and orthoceras.

The chicken track jasper was funny and reminded me of Henrietta the hen in MJF.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Jun 06 2022 :  12:42:28 PM  Show Profile
Candy Hogan (Tigger9777, #8283) has received a certificate of achievement in Each Other for earning an Intermediate Level Greatest Generation Merit Badge!

“I work any where from 24 to 48 hours per week in home health care and hospice.This last week my client loves to look through her photo albums. She has no family, so she likes to talk about her travels. We selected some of her photos to keep out and display. While I'm on my 12 hour shifts, I prepare at least two of her meals and make sure she takes her medication. For Intermediate level, I completed 24 hours. I love my job and my clients.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Jun 06 2022 :  12:44:31 PM  Show Profile
Candy Hogan (Tigger9777, #8283) has received a certificate of achievement in Farm Kitchen for earning an Expert Level Organic on a Budget Merit Badge!

“I purchased organic butter, honey and fruit jams. With my Organic MJF Budget Mix, I made banana nut muffins, cranberry orange muffins, and blueberry muffins. I put them in a basket with a new towel and delivered it to two of my friends. I let them know about using MaryJane's organic Budget Mix and how I've transitioned to organic shopping.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Jun 06 2022 :  12:45:54 PM  Show Profile
Candy Hogan (Tigger9777, #8283) has received a certificate of achievement in Make It Easy for earning a Beginner Level Macrame Merit Badge!

“I learned the overhand, gathering, and berry knots. I made a wall hanging. I used overhand knots for this project.

The dye colors were not as vibrant as I'd hoped. I'd have liked them to stay brighter.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Jun 06 2022 :  12:48:12 PM  Show Profile
Candy Hogan (Tigger9777, #8283) has received a certificate of achievement in Make It Easy for earning a Beginner Level Leatherworking Merit Badge!

“I went online and researched leatherworking tools.

There are cutting tools such as utility knives which are inexpensive and cut thicker leather. A precision knife like an x-acto knife will make small, exact cuts. A rotary cutter will make quick straight lines.

Using a T-square or ruler will help keep your cuts straight. Using a cutting mat will provide a good surface, a self healing mat will forgive some of your deeper cuts and it has measuring grids to line up your work. A scratch awl will help with different shapes, sizes, will help punch holes, create scratch lines and help you push needles through for stitching. A hole punch will help make a perfect hole or help set hardware.

Stitch needles and thread such as tripoint noodles will go through thick heavy material easily. Waxed or bonded thread or sinew used for threading projects. You can use a lighter to burn finish your thread or melt it. You can use leather cement as a glue for gluing layers together. A mallet to help set your hardware. You can invest in a marble or granite slab to use with your mallet.

You can buy an edge beveler to remove hard corners and edges giving you a rounded look. You can buy a burnishing tool or an edge slicker which uses friction to round your edges and smooth your fibers it adds natural sheen. A leather Grover creates grooved straight lines to stitch and recess the stitch into the groove. A diamond chisel will help poke the stitch holes. Leather tooling stamps and a swivel knife will help you create designs and give dimension to your work.

The type of project I want to make first is a multi-tool and flashlight holder.

You can clean your tools with a leather scrubber. You can sharpen tools using honing or stropping. To store your tools, you can use tool holders and organizers in a cool, dry place. Leather should not be stored in plastic.”

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 525 Merit Badge Awardees - Woo-hoo Sisters!:  Farmgirl Sisterhood Merit Badge Awardees   
Previous Page | Next Page
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page