Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Farmgirl Sisterhood
 Merit Badge Awardees - Woo-hoo Sisters!
 Farmgirl Sisterhood Merit Badge Awardees
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Merit Badge Awardees - Woo-hoo Sisters!:  Farmgirl Sisterhood Merit Badge Awardees 
Page: of 525

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Jun 07 2021 :  11:40:09 AM  Show Profile
Candy Hogan (Tigger9777, #8283) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning a Beginner Level Spinning Merit Badge!

“This was an easy badge for me to get started on. It's easy for me to get my hands on wool fiber because I have my own llamas and alpacas. I went ahead and carded some llama and alpaca fiber. Extra points, I watched a movie on BYU TV called "Love Yarn" about a New Zealand sheep farm and a woman who owns a knitting store in town. I learned how to spin with my fingers by watching a YouTube tutorial where you can use something as simple as a cotton ball to learn how to spin by hand, then use a pencil, a dowel, or a drop spindle. It was easy and fun.”

MaryJane, Farmgirl #1 Plowin' Thru ~ giving aprons a good wrap for 45 years and counting ~
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Jun 07 2021 :  11:42:07 AM  Show Profile
Candy Hogan (Tigger9777, #8283) has received a certificate of achievement in Make It Easy for earning a Beginner Level Build It Green Merit Badge!

“I familiarized myself with ways to decorate my home that are green. I looked up eco-friendly decorating ideas. Some things to think about are ways to try to use less energy, use less water, and use less non-renewable resources.

Using a green design does not need to be expensive. You can shop at thrift stores, recycle, reuse and repurpose.

Some ways to make subtle changes are to create a water well out of Mason jars and put in a sunny west-facing window. The water absorbs the heat and will help cool the house. You can add color to your jars to make it more colorful. Use carpet tiles or wool carpet—you can recycle those when you're done using them. Some home improvements are tax deductible.”

MaryJane, Farmgirl #1 Plowin' Thru ~ giving aprons a good wrap for 45 years and counting ~
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Jun 07 2021 :  11:43:32 AM  Show Profile
Candy Hogan (Tigger9777, #8283) has received a certificate of achievement in Make It Easy for earning an Intermediate Level Build It Green Merit Badge!

“I shared what I discovered on the Farmgirl Connection Chatroom under Merit Badge Chitchat. I don't know why my photo flipped upside down.

I enjoyed learning ways to decorate my home that are green and eco-friendly.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Jun 07 2021 :  11:48:13 AM  Show Profile
Candy Hogan (Tigger9777, #8283) has received a certificate of achievement in Garden Gate for earning an Intermediate Level Putting Away for Winter Merit Badge!

“I investigated the different methods for drying produce and decided to dry my fruits in the oven. You only need to do three, but I dried four items. I dried peaches, strawberries, raisins and Orange. The dish I made for my family using a combination of dehydrated and frozen produce were a Stir fry London broil with peaches strawberries and raisins as my dehydrated foods, plus I added my frozen food carrots and bell peppers. It was tasty.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Jun 07 2021 :  11:49:48 AM  Show Profile
Candy Hogan (Tigger9777, #8283) has received a certificate of achievement in Make It Easy for earning an Intermediate Level Collect It! Merit Badge!

“I went to the local antique shops and they did not have any horse brasses to add to my collection.

I have an inventory of the brasses in my collection and the value could range anywhere from $120 to $440. My wish-list to add to my collection, would be next year the Queen's platinum jubilee Celebrating 70 years of the Queen being on the throne in June 2022.

It was fun.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Jun 07 2021 :  11:51:15 AM  Show Profile
Candy Hogan (Tigger9777, #8283) has received a certificate of achievement in Make It Easy for earning a Beginner Level Through the Looking Glass Merit Badge!

“The history of stained glass starts with the Romans and Egyptians in the 1st century AD with cups and vases. It's suggested the technique originated with jewellery and mosaics. Stained glass was also in the Middle East mosques and palaces. It shows up in England at Saint Paul's monastery in 675 AD. It was used for decorative windows, jewelry, and any object through which light passes.

Some past famous stained glass artists are: Tiffany, Chagall and Burne-Jones.
Some famous current stained glass artists are: Hessami, Cooper, Bean, Keegan, and Foo. My favorite is Louis Comfort Tiffany because I love his lamps and jewelry.

I went on a 2 hour trip around my town. I found stained glass at Catholic churches and one house downtown. It was fun.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Jun 07 2021 :  11:52:19 AM  Show Profile
Candy Hogan (Tigger9777, #8283) has received a certificate of achievement in Make It Easy for earning an Intermediate Level Through the Looking Glass Merit Badge!

“I looked online for any stained glass classes in my area and they are closed right now so I watched YouTube videos on stained glass tools and how to make stained glass.

My grandmother Nolan has her own stained glass window at Saint Margaret Mary's church in Oakland, CA, as one of the founding families of that church. I visit there often to look at her window. It was good.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Jun 07 2021 :  12:17:02 PM  Show Profile
Nancy Joplin (Nancy A Joplin, #8352) has received a certificate of achievement in Garden Gate for earning a Beginner Level What's Your Beef? Merit Badge!

“I read MaryJane's take on the importance of organic beef and researched the differences between grass-fed and grain-fed beef. I wrote down what I learned after reading several articles and a university study on the topic.

According to the study grass-fed beef is higher in omega-3 fatty acids, but also contains more saturated fat and transfat than grain-fed beef. Grain-fed beef was higher in oleic acid than the grass-fed. I was excited about the facts that grass-fed beef were raised more naturally with less chemicals and antibiotics than their grain-fed counterparts. This results in less stress for the animals. I am all about eating as well as I can. Less chemicals in my food is definitely a better way to eat.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Jun 07 2021 :  12:18:38 PM  Show Profile
Cindy Kinion (AussieChick, #6058) has received a certificate of achievement in Farm Kitchen for earning an Intermediate Level Food Allergy Awareness Merit Badge!

“My friend, Jess, came to visit us for dinner recently, so I adapted two recipes to make them lactose-free as she has a lactose allergy. The first one I adapted was one of our favourite “Beef Enchiladas” recipes. Instead of the cheese, I used a brand called “Biocheese” which is based on coconut oil and olive extract. I also substituted the tortillas for a gluten-free option as I have an intolerance to gluten.

The second recipe I adapted for Jess was a panna cotta recipe for dessert. Instead of the usual cream, I used coconut cream.

The third recipe I adapted for this merit badge was a chocolate-chip cookie recipe that I made for me and my husband. I substituted the plain flour for plain gluten-free flour. I was able to simply substitute the same quantities.

The Biocheese was not particularly pleasant on its own, however, once grated into the enchilada mix and baked, it had quite a nice flavor. I would use it again as a melted cheese. The coconut cream substitute in the panna cotta was delicious. It made the end result very smooth and creamy and had a beautiful flavor. The gluten-free plain flour in the cookies was hardly noticeable. I find that I can substitute GF flour quite easily in cookie recipes, however, it’s not so easy for cakes. I usually end up using a mixture of various gluten-free flours to get the density right. It has taken a number of years of experimentation, but I’m enjoying the process and using quite a lot of different flours that I had never used before.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Jun 07 2021 :  12:20:23 PM  Show Profile
Cindy Kinion (AussieChick, #6058) has received a certificate of achievement in Make It Easy for earning an Expert Level Relaxation Merit Badge!

“I've been attending a 1-hour yoga class twice each week for about 6 years. I wasn’t really doing the practice at home on a daily basis, so I started adding it after completing the relaxation beginner badge. I have now been trying to add about 10-15 minutes of yoga (particularly the breathing exercises) each day for 5 months. If I don’t incorporate yoga daily, then I will usually try and spend time doing my running meditation, Sudoku or piano playing.

I like to spend time doing Sudoku when I get home from work in the evening. If it has been a busy shift I find this is a great way to empty the busyness of my mind and relax.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Jun 10 2021 :  11:12:01 AM  Show Profile
Candy Hogan (Tigger9777, #8283) has received a certificate of achievement in Make It Easy for earning a Beginner Level Emergency Preparedness Merit Badge!

“The types of emergencies in my area would be fires, earthquakes, local flooding if a delta levy breaks, storm damages, and chemical spills or releases from industrial plants 10 miles away.

To respond, we would need to decide if we are to shelter in place, close windows, block gaps, start filling water containers in case of power interruptions etc., or if evacuating the area is the best plan.

We have an RV, that is our bug out plan. It's stocked and self-contained. We can hitch up and drive out pretty fast.

I would avoid the main roads and drive the backroads to get out of the area because we have 2 main streets that are going to backup with traffic quickly—it's happened before during a fire evacuation .

Ever since they started home construction in the area, there are only 2 main arteries to escape on and people block the roads.

If I stay put, I have enough food, water, and medications for the family and our animals to last at least a month or more. If the house is not available, we have the RV or tents and camp stoves.

If we evacuate, I have a list prepared to know what to grab and not waste time. The 1st fire evacuation taught me that I did not grab enough important documents that should have been grabbed, so now my list is essential.

I also periodically go around the house, barn, garage and yard to take pictures for insurance in case the place burns down.

If the family is not in the same place when the emergency happens, we have a relative's house to meet up at.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Jun 10 2021 :  11:13:10 AM  Show Profile
Candy Hogan (Tigger9777, #8283) has received a certificate of achievement in Outpost for earning a Beginner Level Fishing Merit Badge!

“I learned how to tie the clinch, Palomar, turle, barrel knot, and double surgeons loop fishing knots. It was fun.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Jun 10 2021 :  11:14:24 AM  Show Profile
Candy Hogan (Tigger9777, #8283) has received a certificate of achievement in Outpost for earning an Intermediate Level Fishing Merit Badge!

“In our area you no longer can get a hard copy of the fishing regulations at the local sporting goods stores. You have to go to the fish & game website and download a copy or print out 101 pages.

The types of fish in my area are:
King Salmon: Caught with anchovies using a sinker and silver dodger.
Rainbow Trout: Caught using power bait.
Steelhead: Caught using night crawlers, roe, or sand shrimp.
Striped Bass: Caught using live bait such as mackerel, roe, eels, bloodworm, clams, squid or scrub.
Blue Gill: Caught using worms, night crawlers, crickets and grasshoppers.
Sunfish: Caught with crickets, grasshoppers, meal worms and red wigglers.
Catfish: Caught with worms, shad, minnows, stink bait such as bad chicken.
Sturgeon: Caught using crawfish, clams, salmon eggs, shad, and you can scent it with sardine or shrimp oil.
Smelt: Caught using anchovies, silver sides, herring, and small bait fish.
Minnows: Caught using peanut butter, bread, crackers, live insects, and cat or dog food.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Jun 10 2021 :  11:15:46 AM  Show Profile
Candy Hogan (Tigger9777, #8283) has received a certificate of achievement in Outpost for earning a Beginner Level Rocks and Minerals Merit Badge!

“The difference between rocks and minerals.
Rock is an aggregate of one or more minerals or a body of undifferentiated mineral matter.
Mineral is a naturally occurring, inorganic element or compound, having an orderly internal structure and has characteristic chemical composition, crystal form and physical properties.

The 3 types of rocks are:
Igneous which is rock formed from melted rock deep inside the Earth.
Sedimentary rock which is formed from layers of sand, silt, dead plants and animal skeletons.
Metamorphic rock is formed from other rocks that are changed by heat and pressure underground. We use rocks and minerals in our everyday life.
Rocks are used in building materials, cosmetics, cars, roads and appliances.
Humans need to consume minerals daily.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Jun 10 2021 :  11:17:37 AM  Show Profile
Candy Hogan (Tigger9777, #8283) has received a certificate of achievement in Outpost for earning a Beginner Level Buzzin' Around Merit Badge!

“I think what makes me most nervous about operating a chainsaw is getting hurt. I wouldn't want to cut my leg open. I started to collect my accessories. I have ear protection, eye protection, and a hard hat. I have gloves, a gas container and the 2-cycle engine oil so far.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Jun 10 2021 :  11:18:46 AM  Show Profile
Candy Hogan (Tigger9777, #8283) has received a certificate of achievement in Outpost for earning an Intermediate Level Buzzin' Around Merit Badge!

“I looked online and we don't have any chainsaw classes offered in our area but it was suggested by a friend that possibly when you buy a chainsaw the store might give you a lesson before you leave with your new chainsaw. I watched the suggested video and took screenshot pictures. It was good.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Jun 10 2021 :  11:20:07 AM  Show Profile
Candy Hogan (Tigger9777, #8283) has received a certificate of achievement in Make It Easy for earning an Expert Level Through the Looking Glass Merit Badge!

“I first started by playing with some kid's plastic sun catchers. I made 2 of those.
I took it up a level and made 3 faux stained glass.

The supplies needed are: glass of any size, window cleaner, paper towel, paper plate, cup of water, old paintbrushes, toothpicks, black puff paint, assorted colors of craft paint and clear glue.

The steps are: choose a picture such as one from a coloring book. Clean the glass with glass cleaner. Lay the coloring page under the glass. Trace the picture with black puff paint. Let dry for 24 to 48 hours. Mix clear glue with one drop of color paint. I made my color mixes on the paper plate mixing only as much as I needed at a time. Fill in your picture with your color choices. Let dry completely. Display in a Sunny window that the light can shine through your faux stained glass.

I taught a friend what I've learned by posting it on our Brentwood Farm Girl Chapter Facebook page. It was fun.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Jun 10 2021 :  11:21:34 AM  Show Profile
Candy Hogan (Tigger9777, #8283) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning a Beginner Level Pottery/Ceramics Merit Badge!

“The different types of clay available are earthenware, mid and high-fire clay, stoneware clay, ball clay, and porcelain clay. In true FarmGirl style, I read my ceramics book while I was out at fair with our llamas. Our local pottery supply store is called Mad Potter's, located at 629 1st Street in Brentwood California.

My friend, Allie (#8294), got some clay to share with Rea (#8284), and myself. We got together to do our clay hand building. I made a llama, ladybug, and Celtic knot. It was fun.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Jun 10 2021 :  12:03:44 PM  Show Profile
Carrie Williams (Carrie W, #147) has received a certificate of achievement in Outpost for earning a Beginner Level Pampered Pets Merit Badge!

“My pampered pooches are considered “rescue” dogs; my six-year-old male lab mix is from a shelter where he was brought to from a Georgia animal control program, and my five-year-old hound mix was rescued directly from a poor home situation. We've had to make our way through a few different veterinarians in order to find our best local option. Unfortunately, our dear vet moved to another office, one hour from where we live, and he is so popular that it's very difficult to see him (and not his assistant). This means that we don’t visit often and I've had to learn to rely on internet information to inform myself about holistic and natural animal care. Of course, this is always a good avenue as it helps us to KNOW what to look for in a vet and to ask appropriate questions. Additionally, I found a local veterinary acupuncturist! She offers holistic methods of health and treatment that I'll be exploring in the future for my active fur-babies.
For dog food we use Zignature brand kibble for one meal and homemade “Bone and raw food” diet for the second meal. I feel that this gives my companions the best all-around nutrition. Zignature is a “grain free” food which is why I originally chose it. Therefore, this food would be free of those GMO grains that are in so many other dog foods.

However, as I learn more about dog foods, I realize that Zignature tends to use a lot of legumes, which may be linked to DCM (dilated cardiomyopathy). So I will be looking at other options and possibly switching.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Jun 10 2021 :  12:04:58 PM  Show Profile
Carrie Williams (Carrie W, #147) has received a certificate of achievement in Outpost for earning an Intermediate Level Pampered Pets Merit Badge!

“I love natural alternative to all industry products whenever possible! They're usually far less expensive, as well as free of contaminants and pollutants. I've noticed in the last decade that there are a plethora of ingredients available now for creating so many health and wellness alternatives at home. I'm fortunate to have both a food CoOp and two natural food stores very close to me. Therefore, here are my very best recommendations for going “natural” with your pets:
For Flea treatment, I use nothing more that nutritional yeast!! I sprinkle this on my pups breakfast regularly. I discovered this with my previous puppy, who came to me infested with fleas but far too young for any chemical treatment. Thanks to the internet I learned that nutritional yeast is safe for all animals, eliminates fleas, and has other health benefits! It worked perfectly! She was free of fleas in about 10 days and had a beautiful, soft coat that people commented on. Unfortunately, this doesn’t prevent ticks. But I have made a concoction from orange peels soaked in apple cider vinegar that seems to help with ticks. Allow the peels to soak covered in vinegar for about a week or so, then pour the vinegar into a spray bottle. This can be spritzed onto the animal before hiking/walking. Be very careful to protect your pup's face as this can burn the eyes, and nose if inhaled. I spend a lot of time in the woods so this stuff is handy for pups and myself.

Both of my canine “kids” are neutered/spayed. My older male was neutered at about nine months, although more animal doctors are recommending waiting until the animal is older (a year and a half or better). My female was spayed when I adopted her.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Jun 10 2021 :  12:05:52 PM  Show Profile
Carrie Williams (Carrie W, #147) has received a certificate of achievement in Outpost for earning an Expert Level Pampered Pets Merit Badge!

“I completed a Dog Obedience training course with my Boxer/Shephard mix when she was 9 months old. She did splendidly! Unfortunately, due to a critical situation in my life I was forced to rehome her with one of the teachers of the very school where we took the course. She is now 10 years old and her new owner reports that she is the most beloved member of the team, helping timid and traumatized dogs find healing and comfort in the therapy sessions offered at the facility. I am so proud that our intense training gave her the skills she needed to help other dogs become more grounded.

Since that time, I have used everything I learned in Obedience Class (let's face it, the classes are more for US than for the dog!!) and applied it to each of my two new companions. Naturally, it is so much easier to teach and train a puppy, like my older male. He is pretty good, although his trace amounts of rottweiler makes him stubborn. My female, who was 2 years old when I adopted her, is a totally different story. I believe that she was not only severely neglected, especially regarding training, spending most of her life in a crate, but I also believe that she had been mistreated (I won’t go into details). It has taken three years to get her to the point where I can hug her, touch her feet, put a harness on her, and trust her to run free in the woods without losing her. She has learned a lot from her older brother, taking all of her cues from him as to how to be a dog! She has become a sweet companion and is learning to “talk” to me so that I know when she needs to go outside or when she is not quite ready to come back inside. Believe it or not, you CAN teach older dogs new tricks!”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Jun 10 2021 :  12:39:42 PM  Show Profile
Rea Nakanishi (Lacey, #8284) has received a certificate of achievement in Make It Easy for earning a Beginner Level Through the Looking Glass Merit Badge!

“It was interesting to know that colored glass has been used in the Egyptian and Roman times. It has been suggested that the technique arose from jewelry-making and mosaic techniques. They have documented evidence that the British monasteries use the technique as early as the 7th century and the earliest know reference being 675 AD, when Benedict Biscop commissioned French workmen to create the stained glass windows for the monastery of St. Peter.
Famous stained-glass artists are Louis Tiffany as well as Joaquin Torres Garcia of Barcelona, and Andre del Castagno.

I admire Andre del Castagno (1419-1457) works of art. He is famous for the stained-glass window in the Cathedral of Santa Maria Del Fiore in Florence, Italy. Italy is such a wealth of artesian works that one can live there a lifetime and not be able to see all the incredible works of art. This is one country that I would like to visit again and be able to attend mass at the Cathedral in Florence, Italy.

It's always good to gain more knowledge into the beautiful works of stained glass.
I enjoyed searching for stained-glass windows and visiting the local church again. I also had the opportunity to visit St. Peters church in the neighboring town with beautiful stained-glass windows saved from the original church built in 1877.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Jun 10 2021 :  12:40:45 PM  Show Profile
Rea Nakanishi (Lacey, #8284) has received a certificate of achievement in Make It Easy for earning an Intermediate Level Through the Looking Glass Merit Badge!

“Rainbow Glass is a full-service glass art studio and supply center. But right now they are not offering classes just yet because of Covid. But it will be a great place to take a class in the future.

I did however watch a YouTube video on scoring and cutting glass and one on soldering the edges.

The stained glass photo is from the church where I went to grammar school.

Because so many things are not available yet, classes will put on hold. Hoping to go to museums once they open on a full time bases as well.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Jun 10 2021 :  12:42:15 PM  Show Profile
Rea Nakanishi (Lacey, #8284) has received a certificate of achievement in Outpost for earning a Beginner Level Buzzin' Around Merit Badge!

“Chainsaws are a essential part of work on a farm. The first one I owned was a gas-powered chainsaw. The gas-powered saws I found to be quite heavy. So I bought myself an electric saw. One nice thing about an electric saw is you never have to to worry about running out of gas! All the accessories are essential to making work safer.

I learned that I might need a few more accessories that I hadn't though of. One was protective apron chaps.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Jun 10 2021 :  12:43:18 PM  Show Profile
Rea Nakanishi (Lacey, #8284) has received a certificate of achievement in Outpost for earning an Intermediate Level Buzzin' Around Merit Badge!

“I looked for chainsaw classes in my area but there are none to be found. I did however watched the recommended video.

When I bought my first chainsaw I had to read the manual several times before use. Chainsaws are a tool that you should use with a lot of respect to their power.

I watched the video and a few others about chainsaws. Always good to refresh your knowledge.”

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 525 Merit Badge Awardees - Woo-hoo Sisters!:  Farmgirl Sisterhood Merit Badge Awardees   
Previous Page | Next Page
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page