Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Farmgirl Sisterhood
 Merit Badge Awardees - Woo-hoo Sisters!
 Farmgirl Sisterhood Merit Badge Awardees
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Merit Badge Awardees - Woo-hoo Sisters!:  Farmgirl Sisterhood Merit Badge Awardees 
Page: of 525

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Feb 17 2021 :  11:46:13 AM  Show Profile
Allison Clark (Allison Clark, #8292) has received a certificate of achievement in Cleaning Up for earning an Intermediate Level Green Energy Merit Badge!

“In my journal, I kept track of my energy expenditures for a month. My electric bill went up from last month it was colder than last month. My gas stayed pretty much the same a little more. It was good to see the numbers on paper.

I also did change out all of my light bulbs to energy-saving bulbs. I changed out my shower heads in both bathrooms. We are eating more fresh vegetables also.”

MaryJane, Farmgirl #1 Plowin' Thru ~ giving aprons a good wrap for 45 years and counting ~
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Feb 17 2021 :  11:47:09 AM  Show Profile
Allison Clark (Allison Clark, #8292) has received a certificate of achievement in Cleaning Up for earning an Expert Level Recycling Merit Badge!

“I recycled for an entire month. It gets so much easier the longer you do it. I talked to a few friends about practicing recycling. They agreed to try. My neighbor is already doing it. He has it all so organized it was so amazing to see it. It was so much easier the longer I did it. I like doing this. I will keep doing it for our environment.”

MaryJane, Farmgirl #1 Plowin' Thru ~ giving aprons a good wrap for 45 years and counting ~
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Feb 17 2021 :  11:48:08 AM  Show Profile
Allison Clark (Allison Clark, #8292) has received a certificate of achievement in Outpost for earning a Beginner Level Speak for the Trees Merit Badge!

“I got a book on different kinds of trees. I walked out my front door and saw a weeping Santa Rosa plum tree, a Granny Smith apple tree, and a pomegranate tree. They are all native to my area. It was a nice day to look at trees.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Feb 17 2021 :  11:50:03 AM  Show Profile
Allison Clark (Allison Clark, #8292) has received a certificate of achievement in Outpost for earning an Intermediate Level Speak for the Trees Merit Badge!

“I did research on windbreaks They are rows of trees or shrubs that reduce the force of the wind. They can reduce soil erosion, increase crop yields, and protect livestock from heat and cold. Windbreaks can shield buildings and roads from drifting snow. They can beautify the landscape and provide routes and habitat for wildlife. I also when to a park and identified three different kinds of trees that were planted there. cypress, coast live oak, magnolia species, purple-leaf plum, and Shamel ash. They are not all native to my area.

It was fun trying to figure out what kind of three they were. I used my phone and a book to look at what they were.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Feb 17 2021 :  11:51:40 AM  Show Profile
Allison Clark (Allison Clark, #8292) has received a certificate of achievement in Cleaning Up for earning a Beginner Level Water Conservation Merit Badge!

“I checked all my taps and there was one in my house that had a leak. It was the downstairs bathroom. I removed the unit and replaced it with a new one. I came up with a list of how to save water. These are some of the things I came up with: Shorter showers, turn off the water when brushing teeth, turn off sprinklers in the wintertime, do full loads of laundry.

I worked on doing the steps to conserve water for a week. I estimate that I saved about 25 to 30 gallons a day that comes to about 175 to 210 a week or 775 to 930 a month, just cutting back on water or not wasting it.

It went pretty well. I cant wait to see my water bill, I know it went down.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Feb 17 2021 :  11:52:24 AM  Show Profile
Allison Clark (Allison Clark, #8292) has received a certificate of achievement in Cleaning Up for earning a Beginner Level Path to Zero Waste Merit Badge!

“I did my research for zero-waste living. I like this a lot it will be a journey that will take some time. You will not be able to change overnight, but you can change a little at a time. A waste audit is when you take all your trash out of your cans and make a list of your trash in the graph. You will then know where you need to work on. You need to do this before you even start, this will give you a goal to start.

WOW, this is something I never really thought about. I thought that separating my trash was as good as it could get. I am all in on this.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Feb 17 2021 :  11:53:07 AM  Show Profile
Allison Clark (Allison Clark, #8292) has received a certificate of achievement in Cleaning Up for earning an Intermediate Level Path to Zero Waste Merit Badge!

“I did my waste audit. I found out that I have the most waste when I use paper plates and paper towels. The three things that I learned was to try not to use paper products. To use a real plate instead. To not use paper towels and to use cloth towels that you can wash over and over again. To store leftover food in reusable plastic containers instead of zip lock bags. We can reuse the plastic container over and over again but the bags get tossed into the trash. The thing that surprised me most was that I thought that plastic bags were a good idea, but found out it was not. But that's ok, now I know and I will be changing my habits.

This was such a great thing to learn and now I'll be working towards becoming a zero-waste house.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Feb 17 2021 :  11:54:14 AM  Show Profile
Allison Clark (Allison Clark, #8292) has received a certificate of achievement in Cleaning Up for earning an Expert Level Path to Zero Waste Merit Badge!

“I looked at what I can reduce my waste and implement them into my daily routine. What I'm going to do is to regrow my potatoes. I also can put the food that would otherwise go into my garbage into a compost container. This then can be used in the garden.

Composting requires at least 3 square feet of outdoor space. The site should be flat with good drainage. Remove grass and weeds and turn the soil to about 8-inches. Place the compost bin directly on soil so earthworms and microorganisms can reach the compost. If you want to keep it from smelling, a closed compost bin controls odors and helps the aesthetics of a patio or lawn. Surround the bin with chicken wire to keep animals out of the compost. This the easiest way to reduce waste and reuse it. I can't do this right now due to not having room for it as of yet. We have a community compost in my area I will be starting to use it to get started on being on the path to zero waste. Composting drastically reduces food and other organic wastes. This is a good thing to do.

I learned so much and will be doing this. This was so much fun to learn about this.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Feb 17 2021 :  11:55:16 AM  Show Profile
Allison Clark (Allison Clark, #8292) has received a certificate of achievement in Cleaning Up for earning a Beginner Level Home Insulation Merit Badge!

“I looked up what kind of insulation is in my home, we have a spry one. It's a bio-fiber thermal, called cellulose. It performs excellently during dynamic temperature changes. It's an average thermal efficiency, but high thermal capacity. It is average compared to other types. I contacted my power company to see if there are rebates and there are rebates available if I need to upgrade. I talked to my neighbor about this. She thought it was good to know.

It was very interesting finding out the info. I am glad I did this.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Feb 17 2021 :  11:56:08 AM  Show Profile
Allison Clark (Allison Clark, #8292) has received a certificate of achievement in Cleaning Up for earning an Intermediate Level Home Insulation Merit Badge!

“I tested my home for airtightness. I went through my whole house with an incense stick and only found one window that had a leak. It was my sliding glass window. I went to Home Depot and got the foam insulation tape. I then taped it to the inside of the door jam. It fixed the air leak. My door to the garage also had an air leak, I did the same to that door also and it fixed the air leak.

It all came out good. If I did not do the badge I probably would have not even fixed the air leaks in my home.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Feb 17 2021 :  12:35:57 PM  Show Profile
Kerry Hubbard (Kerry L Hubbard, #8275) has received a certificate of achievement in Cleaning Up for earning an Expert Level Shopping Green Merit Badge!

“I'm a hard core recycler especially when it comes to fabric. I have used up a lot of scrap fabrics by creating shopping bags. I have swapped bags with many of my quilting buddies.

One of my quilting buddies loves her bag so much that she uses my design to create shopping bags for a local real estate agent. She's turned it into her little side hustle.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Feb 17 2021 :  12:36:53 PM  Show Profile
Kerry Hubbard (Kerry L Hubbard, #8275) has received a certificate of achievement in Cleaning Up for earning a Beginner Level Water Conservation Merit Badge!

“1. I was forced to investigate for leaks when I received my water bill in July. I discovered 2 leaky toilets. Plumbing is way above my paygrade so I hired a local plumber. It was a fairly simple fix that took the plumber less than an hour to accomplish. The following quarter, my water bill reflected that I did the right thing calling in the experts.

2. After a significant rainfall (atmospheric river is what the weatherman calls it), every bucket & wheelbarrow was employed to collect water. Using a syphon, I was able to water my garden from the 12"+ of rain water left in my wheelbarrow. Since it's on wheels, I was able to move it around the yard. As soon as the wheelbarrow was empty, I dumped the buckets of water into to wheelbarrow and finished dispersing the water over my garden.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Feb 17 2021 :  12:37:53 PM  Show Profile
Kerry Hubbard (Kerry L Hubbard, #8275) has received a certificate of achievement in Cleaning Up for earning a Beginner Level Leave It Better Than You Found It Merit Badge!

“1. Once upon a time, our world was void & formless (Genesis 1:1). GOD went to work by creating a garden. HE looked upon HIS garden and saw it was good. Because GOD says it's good, it's my job to be a good steward of this world. It's important to me because GOD says it's important. In my immediate world around me, I remove weeds and plant flowers in its place. Bees are thrilled.

2. Coming from a law enforcement background, I look at litter a little differently than most folks. Unmanaged litter is a symptom. If left unchecked, unmanaged litter becomes a magnet for all kinds of mischief. I am a firm believer of the "Broken Window Theory".

Yard sale signs left up for weeks after the sale is over, drives me crazy. I began working with my neighborhood preservation department to take down those signs. Because I had the address from the sign, they got a letter from the city.

3. Simple litter, as in plastic rings that hold a 6-pack of soda together, is a choking hazard to wildlife. More complex litter, as tires dumped onto a vacant lot, is a fire hazard. Not only fire, after a rain, those tires become breeding grounds for mosquitoes because of the collected water, bringing a vector problem to neighborhoods. I was able to work alongside the vector control to combat dumping grounds around my city.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Feb 17 2021 :  12:39:05 PM  Show Profile
Kerry Hubbard (Kerry L Hubbard, #8275) has received a certificate of achievement in Each Other for earning an Intermediate Level Community Service Merit Badge!

“This merit badge is one of my favorites because I'm all about making the world a better place by just loving on my fellow man/woman. A kind word or gesture will affect so many people by the end of the day.

The quilt guild I belong to supports Quilts of Valor. Our chapter's commitment is to wrap a handmade quilt around every veteran in our county.

I have invested way more than 20 hours of volunteer work with Quilts of Valor. When I'm not handing out quilts to my veterans, I'm working alongside the director to meet our goals.

To date, my little QOV chapter has awarded over 500 quilts. It's a beautiful thing to watch fully decorated grown men that have stared down the barrel of enemy fire, weep upon receiving their quilt. We have received many letters from them and their families thanking us. Veterans have reported back to us that their quilt becomes a kevlar coating, chasing away their PTSD nightmares. Many have reported that they sleep like a baby under their quilt.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Feb 17 2021 :  12:40:07 PM  Show Profile
Kerry Hubbard (Kerry L Hubbard, #8275) has received a certificate of achievement in Make It Easy for earning an Intermediate Level In the Garden Merit Badge!

“It became clear during the 2020 lockdown that sourcing certain food items would be a problem. Hubby drew up plans for raised garden beds. I took the plans to the hardware store. The fellas at the store helped me pick out the wood. They cut it to size (mainly because I needed it to fit in my JEEP). Brought it all home and screwed it together.

I use recycled cans all over my property so I know there are way more than 15 cans in use at the moment. Most of the time, I'm using tin cans as scoops for dirt, compost, fertilizer, etc. Lately, I've been using them as rustic pots. I drill a hole in the bottom for drainage, line with a coffee filter and then fill with a loamy transplant mix. I've been starting sweet potato vines to give to my girlfriends to plant in their yards.

My dad & I worked side-by-side as he taught me how to make birdhouses with tin roofs. Cute garden decor. I have 2 in my yard but the birds just laugh at them. Oh well, I tried. My little birdy friends would rather build a nest on a nearby branch and use my birdhouses as their little outhouses.

There is nothing more tastier than salads I have grown. I know where the food came from and the hands that's been handling it.

So far, I have 3 raised beds with plans for several more. Life is good!”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Feb 17 2021 :  12:41:06 PM  Show Profile
Kerry Hubbard (Kerry L Hubbard, #8275) has received a certificate of achievement in Make It Easy for earning an Intermediate Level Make It! Merit Badge!

“I needed a place to start my seeds for my new raised beds. I don't have a lot of room so I came up with an idea to attach pipes to the outside of my home and make slatted farmhouse shelves.

Since I spend a great deal of time at my sewing table or my work bench, I need my tools close by and handy-dandy. My solution? I outfitted the pegboards hanging over both areas (sewing room & garage) with a series of recycled cans I painted pretty colors. I used worm drive bands around each can, screwed down tightly around the can + a peg hook. All my scissors, pencils, pens, etc are right where they belong. Makes clean-up snappy quick too.

Since my first outdoor farmhouse shelf worked so well, I have plans for 2 more units scattered on other blank walls. Just in time to begin more veggie/flower seeds.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Feb 17 2021 :  1:14:43 PM  Show Profile
Rea Nakanishi (Lacey, #8284) has received a certificate of achievement in Each Other for earning a Beginner Level Languages/Culture Merit Badge!

“I choose Japanese culture because my children are part Japanese. Japan has an interesting culture. It has traditions dating back thousands of years. I learned a lot more about the family traditions. I found more about the holidays they celebrate. One holiday that interested me was Toro Nagashi a ceremony that represents the journey of the souls to the afterlife. They light paper lanterns and set the out to sail. I would like to attend this holiday one day.

I also learned to count to ten in Japanese:
1. ichi
2. ni
3. san
4. shi
5. go
6. roku
7. shichi
8, hachi
9. kyuu
10. juu

It was good to learn more about the culture of the Japanese people. I hope to continue reading more about the different ceremonies and tradition of Japan. Next I will be looking into a influential person to read about and share.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Feb 17 2021 :  1:16:13 PM  Show Profile
Rea Nakanishi (Lacey, #8284) has received a certificate of achievement in Farm Kitchen for earning a Beginner Level Apples Merit Badge!

“Just staring my apple badge. It was fascinating to learn about the history of the apple and how they made it to New England state by the way of the pilgrims. It was interesting to find out that the apple was a standard every day fruit at Thomas Jefferson's Monticello house and cider was a part of the Thomas dining tradition.

Apples are used in many ways. applesauce, canned, dried, juiced, and eating!
In my area, we have Apple Hill that grows about 2 dozen different varieties of apples.

Apples for eating might include Red Delicious, Gala and Fuji
Canning apples are a little hardier like Granny Smith Jazz and Pippin.
Cider making might use Red Delicious. Golden Delicious and Gala
New apples to me were Arkansas Black, Opal, Cosmic Crisp and Honey Crisp.

I liked this badge I learned a lot about the history of apples and their migration to the United States. Also it was good to try four new varieties of apples. I like the Opal variety the best it was a soft but sweet apple.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Feb 17 2021 :  1:17:41 PM  Show Profile
Candy Hogan (tigger9777, #8283) has received a certificate of achievement in Each Other for earning an Intermediate Level Languages/Culture Merit Badge!

“I have been working on the Intermediate level for Languages/Culture merit badge. I chose to research Cesar Chavez for several reasons. Here in California, we have a lot of Spanish speaking residents. I thought I need to learn more about the language and culture. I live on a ranch. Cesar Chavez was an activist for farm labor and civil rights. I found out that he was of Mexican/American background, grew up in Arizona but relocated to San Jose, CA as a child. I live about 1.5 hours from San Jose CA. He is known for his farm worker rights activism, he was honorably discharged from the Navy, he set up a Community Service Organization and Civil Rights Organization for Latinos in CA. Cesar Chavez founded the National Farm Workers Association which later became the United Farm Workers Labor Union. He received the Presidential Medal of Freedom (posthumously) after his death in 1993.

A few key words or phrases I am working on: Hello, how are you = Hola, como estas. My name is Candy = Mi nombre es caramelo. Where is the bathroom = donde` esta` el ban`o. I am hungry = Estoy hambriento.

I learned a lot.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Feb 17 2021 :  1:18:45 PM  Show Profile
Candy Hogan (tigger9777, #8283) has received a certificate of achievement in Cleaning Up for earning an Expert Level Recycling Merit Badge!

“I have done my recycling for an entire month. I collected a bags of cans and a bag of bottles. I continued to recycle my plastics, cardboard and food cans weekly.

It went well.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Feb 17 2021 :  1:20:12 PM  Show Profile
Cindy Kinion (AussieChick, #6058) has received a certificate of achievement in Garden Gate for earning a Beginner Level What's Your Beef? Merit Badge!

“I have endeavoured to eat grass-fed beef since 2010 when I undertook the Nutritional Therapy Practitioner training course in Olympia, WA. There was a large focus on the benefits of organic, grass-fed beef. Interestingly enough, I had always eaten this way as a child & didn't really appreciate how fortunate I was. Mum & Dad raised beef & continue to do so on their farm. We would hire an on-farm butcher who would kill & dress the animal on site. We couldn't get much fresher.

According to the website eatwild.com, compared with commercial products, grass-fed meats offer you more "good" fats (especially omega-3), and fewer "bad" fats. They are richer in antioxidants; including vitamin E, beta-carotene, and vitamin C. Furthermore, they do not contain traces or added hormones, antibiotics and other drugs. I had some trouble finding MaryJane's article, so I re-read parts of Sally Fallon's "Nourishing Traditions" where she speaks of the benefits of unprocessed, unrefined proteins. Isolated protein powders made from soy, whey, casein and egg whites are currently popular as basic ingredients in diet beverages and many so-called health food products. These protein isolates are usually obtained by a high-temperature process that over-denatures the proteins to such an extent that they become virtually useless while increasing nitrates and carcinogens. Protein powders are often consumed as part of a low-fat diet and can thereby lead to depletion of vitamin A and D reserves.

The grass-fed option is also a healthier, more humane option for the animal. Grain-fed animals held in feed lots are under great stress and suffer terrible inflammatory gut issues which in turn alters the texture, flavour and nutritional value of the meat.

Weston A Price Foundation is also a great resource for information regarding grass-fed beef.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Feb 18 2021 :  09:44:29 AM  Show Profile
Candy Hogan (tigger9777, #8283) has received a certificate of achievement in Each Other for earning an Intermediate Level Farmgirl Spirit Merit Badge!

“I welcomed my new neighbors at the end of the street with homemade cookies, wearing my latest apron and gave them a list of local contacts including the farmers market.

They were very appreciative.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Feb 18 2021 :  09:46:21 AM  Show Profile
Candy Hogan (tigger9777, #8283) has received a certificate of achievement in Each Other for earning an Expert Level Farmgirl Spirit Merit Badge!

“We held a drive through tri-tip dinner fundraiser for the local 4-H clubs at my ranch. During the dinner pick ups, I handed out calendars to people I thought would like to join our Brentwood Farm Girls.

I gave calendars to about 15 women with What's a Farmgirl cards attached. It was fun.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Feb 18 2021 :  09:47:37 AM  Show Profile
Allison Clark (Allison Clark, #8292) has received a certificate of achievement in Make It Easy for earning a Beginner Level Candlemaking Merit Badge!

“1. Paraffin is the most used candle wax today. Beeswax, soy wax, palm wax, gels, and synthesized waxes are also used in candlemaking for as are blends of waxes. Not all waxes are the same. Soy wax is made from soybeans, while paraffin wax is made from petroleum. Beeswax is 100% all-natural wax. One of the best candle waxes on the market, beeswax can be used to make all types of candles. So some are better than others, depending on the wax you use.

2. You can scent a candle either by using vanilla extract, perfume, or essential oils. Essential Oil is the best it is all oil based and the scent will last longer. You can even put coffee beans in the wax but make sure it's not by the wick, or it will burn that will not be good. If you decide that you want a clean-burning candle that will give you the strongest scent you can get, you should choose paraffin. If you want a wax that is clean-burning, comes from a renewable source, has a great scent, and burns longer, soy might be the way to go. The pros and cons are whatever you decide you want the outcome to be.

3. The best solution for coloring candle wax is a dye. The difference between pigment and dye is that dye actually dissolves into the wax and won't clog the wick, which is why dyes are the preferred colorant for making candles. There are a number of dyes available that are specifically made for candle wax. You also can use gel or paste food coloring, eye shadow. paraffin Candle Wax Pros. Easily colored. Great for making pillars and votives. Excellent cold and hot throw. Many varieties are available at different melting points. The least inexpensive of all candle wax types. Pros and Cons: Candle liquid dye works very well to color candles. You can achieve bright, bold colors with just a few drops per pound of wax. A little really goes a long way, when it comes to how to color candle wax with a liquid dye.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Feb 18 2021 :  09:48:33 AM  Show Profile
Allison Clark (Allison Clark, #8292) has received a certificate of achievement in Make It Easy for earning an Intermediate Level Candlemaking Merit Badge!

“I gathered up all my supplies to make candles. I made two different mold candles, I used beeswax for one and paraffin wax for the other one. I made one with a cucumber scent and colored it green. I made the other one a lavender scent and colored it purple. I gave the green candle to a friend as a gift. She loved it.

I really enjoyed making the candles and giving one away to my friend.”

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 525 Merit Badge Awardees - Woo-hoo Sisters!:  Farmgirl Sisterhood Merit Badge Awardees   
Previous Page | Next Page
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page