Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Farmgirl Sisterhood
 Merit Badge Awardees - Woo-hoo Sisters!
 Farmgirl Sisterhood Merit Badge Awardees
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Merit Badge Awardees - Woo-hoo Sisters!:  Farmgirl Sisterhood Merit Badge Awardees 
Page: of 525

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Aug 31 2020 :  08:00:33 AM  Show Profile
Andrea Garey, (AndreaPA, #8166) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning a Beginner Level Aprons Merit Badge!

“I decided to make the gathering apron in MaryJane’s book. I like the idea of a nice big pocket for collecting eggs or vegetables. I wrote down how much fabric I needed for this apron and a full one and took my list to Hobby Lobby. They had some nice cotton fabrics available. I chose a solid pink to use for both aprons. Then I chose a different accent fabric for each. I washed the fabric and set it aside for a rainy day.
It rained Friday night and again Saturday morning so Saturday was the day. I spent 4 hours on the apron. I probably could have finished quicker but I made a few adjustments. I felt like it needed to be just a little bigger. I really like how this came out and I will be wearing it often.

I should have measured or put more thought into the size of the apron. I think I got lucky that it worked out. I'll be putting more thought and do some measuring for the full apron.

I love the fabrics I picked and think it's really pretty. I'm already thinking ahead for the expert level. In the picture I folded one side over, I was so happy with how neat my seams are.”

MaryJane, Farmgirl #1 Plowin' Thru ~ giving aprons a good wrap for 45 years and counting ~
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Aug 31 2020 :  08:02:22 AM  Show Profile
Andrea Garey, (AndreaPA, #8166) has received a certificate of achievement in Farm Kitchen for earning a Beginner Level Canning Merit Badge!

“Earlier this year, I attended a Food Preservation webinar held by Penn State Extension. Even though I've been canning for several years, I attended this webinar because I knew I would learn something.

I was quite surprised that they talked about steam canning and said it is a safe method.
For this badge, I reviewed the presentation that was sent after the webinar. The pH line is 4.6. Any food with a pH above 4.6 is considered low acid. Foods below 4.6 are considered acid. I was a bit surprised to see tomatoes at a range of 3.5 to 4.9. High acid foods can be water bath canned or atmospheric steam canned. Low acid foods must be pressure canned.
Acid foods can be canned to a temperature of 180 to 212 degrees. Low acid foods must be heated to at least 212 degrees.
I used the website pickyourown.org to look up the pH of different vegetables. (https://pickyourown.org/ph_of_foods.htm ).
    1. Jar of roasted red peppers - pressure canned since peppers are low acid and they were packed in water. They did include citric acid but I don’t know if it was enough to water bath.
    2. Campbells soup – pressure canned since it contained potatoes and meat.
    3. Artichokes (not marinated) – pressure canned. Artichokes are low acid. Like the roasted peppers, the jar does include citric acid. However, I think it is just for color.

I really never thought about how store bought canned goods are processed. I just assumed the metal cans had to be processed a certain way. I'm trying to get away from buying things at the store that I can can on my own. That's why I have some odd things listed.”

MaryJane, Farmgirl #1 Plowin' Thru ~ giving aprons a good wrap for 45 years and counting ~
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Aug 31 2020 :  08:04:47 AM  Show Profile
Andrea Garey, (AndreaPA, #8166) has received a certificate of achievement in Farm Kitchen for earning an Intermediate Level Canning Merit Badge!

“I water bath canned Blackberry jam, pickled peppers and onions, and tomatoes in their own juice. I picked the blackberries behind my house and froze them until I had enough.
I shared blackberry jam with my father-in-law and gave my mother-in-law the recipe. His father used to sell blackberries from the farm. He didn’t say anything about it but I haven’t seen him much with social distancing. My husband finished the jar that wasn’t quite full that I put in the fridge after processing. About 5 days later he told me he finished a second jar.

The jam recipe did not say to remove seeds. Next time I will either make jelly or figure out how to remove the seeds and still have chunks of fruit. I had also thrown in some raspberries because I didn’t have enough to make a full batch of raspberry anything. I think it was a bad idea, couldn’t taste the raspberry at all. Next time I'll put them in the freezer and wait until I have enough for some raspberry jam.

It's getting harder to find jars and lids. The grocery store had jelly jars on Saturday so I bought a box. Today I made a second batch of pickled peppers and onions and used the jelly jars instead of pint jars.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Sep 01 2020 :  06:59:12 AM  Show Profile
Krista Davis, (Maryjanesniece, #528) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning a Beginner Level Cross-Stitch Merit Badge!

“I earned my beginner badge by learning how to cross stitch. I purchased a learn to cross stitch kit. The instructions were a bit confusing, so I watched videos on the internet to teach myself. Then I finished the project that came with the kit and put it in the frame that was included. Since it was a unicorn cross stitch, I gave it to my daughter.

I believe my unicorn cross stitch came out great for my first time and my daughter loves it. I feel that once I learned the basics it was quite enjoyable and relaxing to work on. Such a fun new talent to learn.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Sep 14 2020 :  07:37:07 AM  Show Profile
Terry Steinmetz, (teryouth54, #3600) has received a certificate of achievement in Each Other for earning a Beginner Level Differing Abilities Merit Badge!

“I went on-line to obtain a copy of the ADANN's guidelines about people with disabilities. I read it thoroughly.

There are people who use wheelchairs, ramps and crutches. There are people with diabetes, people who've had strokes, and people with congenital disabilities in my town. I see them all around me. I also see accessible parking and accessible restrooms in most stores. There are caretakers that help people with strokes get around the stores. At one of our local beaches on Lake Michigan, there is also a walking pad and fat-tire wheelchair to get people to the water.

It amazes me to pay attention to things that I take for granted, and there has been so much progress in our community to help those with disabilities. I'm not sure what is being done for people who are blind. I will check that out at a later date.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Sep 14 2020 :  07:41:13 AM  Show Profile
Terry Steinmetz, (teryouth54, #3600) has received a certificate of achievement in Each Other for earning an Intermediate Level Differing Abilities Merit Badge!

“In our town, public places have done fairly well with accessibility, including our beach on Lake Michigan.

Areas in our home that are difficult are the stairs in and out of our home, our basement, and stairs down to our livingroom. When my hubby had knee surgery, he was taught how to go up and down stairs in the hospital, first on crutches, then with a cane.

I do know a young man who was born with spina bifida. He uses a wheelchair and crutches. He was in our church youth group, and I made sure he was included in everything. When we'd have a game that involved running, Joe would be our "timer" or judge, or pitcher for our kickball games. He loved to be included in as much as he was capable. Today, he is 18 and goes to a local college, swims as much as possible, drives a car, plays guitar and is a "greeter"at a local grocery store. Can you tell I am very proud of him? Oh, yes, he also earned his Eagle Scout rank within the Boy Scouts. His project was to get a pad for people with disabilities to go on the beach all the way to Lake Michigan.

I always try to help anyone I can with whatever they may need help. It's part of who I am--from opening doors, carrying a bag, to helping someone get their groceries, to driving someone to town for appointments.

I am so blessed to have many people in my life who showed me how to respect and care for others, especially those with disabilities. As I am aging, I am slowing down and can't do some things I used to. I hope someone will offer to help me.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Sep 17 2020 :  4:09:02 PM  Show Profile
Bea Campbell, (quiltingbea, #2575) has received a certificate of achievement in Farm Kitchen for earning a Beginner Level Forage for Food Merit Badge!

“To earn this badge I learned which wild edible plants grow in my area and when and where I can find them.

Wild Asparagus grows along our fence line in the spring.

Pokeweed grows around our barn and in our field in the spring.

Plantain grows on our gravel driveway also in the spring

Dandelions grow in our lawn spring to summer

Cattails grow around our pond spring to fall

I learned there are a lot of wild edible plants, you just have to look for them in your backyard and fields.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Sep 17 2020 :  4:10:47 PM  Show Profile
Hannah Frankowski, (GinnyBelle, #6994) has received a certificate of achievement in Make It Easy for earning an Expert Level Let's Get Physical Merit Badge!

“I continued my exercise goals of 15 miles per week and 40 crunches per day for another two months.

In addition to that, I went on a 10 mile hike with my husband along the Wabash Heritage Trail.

I was sad to see this badge come to an end, though I've been working on ways to keep myself motivated to continue even though my badge earning is done. I have slowly but surely lost about 20 pounds since I started 4 months ago, and I can definitely feel the benefits of the consistent activity.

The hike went really well! I was tired by the time we made it back to the car, but it was a good tired. We packed a picnic lunch and really made a day of it. The Wabash Heritage trail is not heavily traveled on the stretch that we chose, so it was a pleasant get away.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Sep 17 2020 :  4:15:40 PM  Show Profile
Hannah Frankowski, (GinnyBelle, #6994) has received a certificate of achievement in Farm Kitchen for earning a Beginner Level Apples Merit Badge!

“I researched the history of apples in North America and listed a few newly learned apple facts in the chatroom. We also took a day trip over to Fort Wayne to visit Johnny Appleseed's grave.

I made a list of 4 ways apples have been used historically in everyday living:
    1. Applesauce
    2. Cider, both sweet and hard
    3. Dried Apples
    4. My favorite, Fried Apples

I researched the types of apples that grow in Indiana and made a list of apples used in three different categories.
Eating:
    1. Cortland
    2. Honeycrisp
    3. Red Delicious

Cooking/canning:
    1. Ozark Gold
    2. Granny Smith
    3. Gala

Cider Making:
    1. Winesap
    2. Fuji
    3. Braeburn

My husband and I went up to Fair Oaks Farm, which is about an hour North of us, to pick apples. I had a wonderful time working on this badge! Apples are such a normal part of life, I hadn't ever really given their history much thought. It was fun to read more about them. Like every school kid, I learned very young about Johnny Appleseed, but that was about the extent of my historical "knowledge". I've spent my whole life within 3 hours of Fort Wayne, and while I've gone there several times for concerts and hockey games and such, I'd never taken the time to stop by Johnny Appleseed's grave. This seemed like the perfect time to change that!

I also had a really great time at the orchard. We went last year for the first time, and it seems to have now become a Fall tradition. Not only is the apple picking fun, apple cider donuts and cider slushies are AMAZING!”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Sep 17 2020 :  4:42:21 PM  Show Profile
Julie Kram, (Julie Kram, #3733) has received a certificate of achievement in Each Other for earning a Beginner Level Lend a Hand to Farm Families Merit Badge!

“Over the course of the last eight months, I've become acquainted with a dairy farm family approximately 50 miles north of my home (I've been delivering loads of straw to them for the farm I work for). The mom of the operation, Julie, mentioned to me on my latest trip that they were looking for help in the dairy, someone who would be willing to fill-in from time-to-time to give them a brief break on occasion. Times are tough in Michigan with Covid and they couldn't afford to pay anyone. I volunteered to learn the dairy business, especially how to feed and care for the calves. I spent over six hours with Julie, learning her methods with the bottle babies as well as older calves, learned how to give the little ones shots for respiratory illness, learned about the farms rotation of heifer's by age and cleaning and operation of the milking robots.

I'm blessed to have made the acquaintance of these folks; good, honest, hard-working people. I have been invited to come back and oversee their dairy while they go out of state for their son's wedding. I have accepted their offer and look forward to continuing my friendship and education.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Sep 17 2020 :  4:43:37 PM  Show Profile
Valerie Phillips, (Valerie J Phillips, #8090) has received a certificate of achievement in Garden Gate for earning a Beginner Level Herbs Merit Badge!

“I decided to keep it mostly basic and read about basil, rosemary, catmint (I have cats), coriander/cilantro, and thyme.

Catmint not only drives cats wild, it's used for insomnia and anxiety, as well as being an anti-inflammatory.

I hadn't realized that coriander and cilantro are the same plant—leaves and then the seeds. Our family likes cilantro in cooking.

I'm looking forward to next spring to plant some of these herbs for the intermediate level.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Sep 17 2020 :  4:45:38 PM  Show Profile
Nichelle Miyakoshi, (nne9703721 #8159) has received a certificate of achievement in Each Other for earning a Beginner Level Bibliophile Badging Merit Badge!

“1. I have a King County Library System Library Card and use it regularly to check out books, place holds on books, read e-books through Overdrive, and take classes online through the Lynda system.

2. I posted a photo of my TBR pile in the Farmgirl Chatroom

I started reading my pile on 9/1/2020, I posted a photo of my TBR pile on 9/9/2020. I received encouraging comments on my post the same evening.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Sep 17 2020 :  5:20:17 PM  Show Profile
Aidan Murphy, (Aidan Murphy #7664) has received a certificate of achievement in Each Other for earning a Beginner Level Farmgirl Shutterbugs Merit Badge!

“Took 20 photos of the farmgirl lifestyle.

Learned the required terms:
F-stop: An f-stop is a camera setting that specifies the aperture of the lens on a particular photograph. It is represented using f-numbers. The letter “f” stands for focal length of the lens.

Shutter speed: Shutter speed is the length of time camera shutter is open, exposing light onto the camera sensor.

ISO (film speed): Used colloquially in the context of film photography, ISO followed by a number represented the sensitivity of a given film emulsion to light.

Depth of Field: The distance between the closest and farthest objects in a photo that appears acceptably sharp

Framing: Using elements of a scene to create a frame within your frame

Rule of 3rds: A type of composition in which an image is divided evenly into thirds, both horizontally and vertically, and the subject of the image is placed at the intersection of those dividing lines, or along one of the lines itself.

Leading lines: A technique of composition where the viewer of your photos attention is drawn to lines that lead to the main subject of the image.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Sep 17 2020 :  5:22:34 PM  Show Profile
Aidan Murphy, (Aidan Murphy #7664) has received a certificate of achievement in Outpost for earning a Beginner Level Outstepping Merit Badge!

“I hiked in 3 new locations: San Diego, Utah, and Joshua tree. I identified the California Quail and Sequoia tree. I learned how to make a safe campfire.

I loved hiking for the first time in my life and have already planned more hikes in the future.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Sep 17 2020 :  5:23:58 PM  Show Profile
Aidan Murphy, (Aidan Murphy #7664) has received a certificate of achievement in Outpost for earning a Beginner Level 'Out There' Women Merit Badge!

“I created my emergency survival kit for hikes. I also learned about 10 native California plants.
    Achillea millefolium - Yarrow - reduces inflamation
    Arctostaphylos uva-ursi - Bearberry - food, medicine, drink
    Artemisia californica - Coastal Sagebrush - relieve colds
    Asarum caudatum - Wild Ginger - relieve toothaches
    Eriogonum latifolium - Coast Buckwheat - eaten for food
    Grindelia - Gumplant - Poison Oak treatment
    Juniperus californica - Juniper - can be used to make clothing
    Rhamnus californica - Coffeeberry - laxitive
    Ribes - Gooseberry - food
    Satureja douglasii - Yerba Buena - Medicine for colds”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Sep 17 2020 :  5:25:18 PM  Show Profile
Aidan Murphy, (Aidan Murphy #7664) has received a certificate of achievement in Outpost for earning a Beginner Level Disconnect to Reconnect Merit Badge!

“For my birthday we went to Joshua Tree. There was no service so we were unplugged the whole 4th of July weekend. It was amazing. I hiked, saw the entire Joshua Tree Park, and enjoyed nature.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Sep 17 2020 :  5:27:10 PM  Show Profile
Aidan Murphy, (Aidan Murphy #7664) has received a certificate of achievement in Outpost for earning an Intermediate Level Disconnect to Reconnect Merit Badge!

“A group of us went to stay in a rustic cabin for a weekend. We brought games and I learned how to crochet that weekend. We also went on a super long 8 mile hike.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Sep 17 2020 :  5:28:06 PM  Show Profile
Aidan Murphy, (Aidan Murphy #7664) has received a certificate of achievement in Outpost for earning a Beginner Level Pampered Pets Merit Badge!

“We take our exotics to a natural vet. I researched the best food for them. The current food we use is actually mostly hay, so that is great as most of a guinea pig's diet should be hay!”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Sep 17 2020 :  5:29:10 PM  Show Profile
Aidan Murphy, (Aidan Murphy #7664) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning a Beginner Level Crochet Merit Badge!

“I finally learned how to crochet! I had my friend teach me how to crochet on our hiking trip. I made 5 different dish cloths.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Sep 17 2020 :  5:46:03 PM  Show Profile
Rosemary Sissons, (BeachGirlLakeGal #8082) has received a certificate of achievement in Make It Easy for earning a Beginner Level Make It Pretty Merit Badge!

“Several years ago, I spent a weekend with an artist friend. She was experimenting with a new medium - painting on Tyvek house wrap and applying heat. I made a number of pieces, but had no idea what to do with them. They've been sitting in my studio waiting for inspiration to strike.

A few weeks ago, my husband and I visited Bryce Canyon. The hoodoos and natural arches became my inspiration. I created a collage that mimics them.

I'm thrilled by the collage—it's an abstraction, but I think I've caught the spirit of Bryce Canyon in this piece.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Sep 25 2020 :  12:31:38 PM  Show Profile
Nichelle Miyakoshi, (nne9703721, #8159) has received a certificate of achievement in Cleaning Up for earning a Beginner Level Shopping Green Merit Badge!

“I have six (6) reusable shopping bags that I use for my daily/weekly shopping. Some bags are insulated and used to keep vegetables and frozen items cold. Others are just bags that I used\ to carry everything else.

I use them on all of my shopping trips. They hold more than the plastic shopping bags, and they are much more durable. Also, my local grocery stores have begun charging extra for plastic shopping bags, so bringing and using my own reusable bags saves money. I have been using my own bags for more than ten years and I have a large collection of reusable bags.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Sep 25 2020 :  12:34:16 PM  Show Profile
Amy Moberg, (Upnorth suburb farm, #8115) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning a Beginner Level Sew Wonderful Merit Badge!

“I created a sewing box from a garage sale find (wooden box with some spools of thread) for my son. I included several spools of thread, needles, straight pins, assorted buttons, scissors, thimble, measuring tape, safety pins and seam ripper.

He loved it. The wooden box was cool. He wanted the sewing box because he has more mending needs due to his work. I was pleased because he now has his own sewing box.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Oct 01 2020 :  12:14:11 PM  Show Profile
Nichelle Miyakoshi, (nne9703721, #8159) has received a certificate of achievement in Each Other for earning a Beginner Level Reading, 'Riting, and 'Rythmatic Merit Badge!

“I chose a title in each category to read.

1. NON-FICTION- Born a Crime: Stories From a South African Childhood, by Trevor Noah.

This book is a memoir by comedian and talk show host Trevor Noah about growing up under apartheid in South Africa. Mr. Noah is of mixed-race parentage (Black and white), and under the laws at the time, his conception was illegal. Some of the stories were funny and others were very sad.

2. FICTION- Reflection: A Twisted Tale, by Elizabeth Lim.

This book was a retelling of Disney’s Mulan story with the premise that Mulan has to travel to the Underworld to save the spirit of Li Shang. The story unfolds within this new shell instead of the familiar one from the animated story. Mulan is still pretending to be Ping. Li Shang still rejects her when he finds out her real gender. However, other elements of the story are drastically different. The new elements didn’t enhance the story, in my opinion and make it more enjoyable to teen readers. I preferred the original version of the story.

3. POETRY- The Poet X, by Elizabeth Acevedo

Although the cover of this book says it is a novel, it is written in a poetic format. The novel consists of 357 pages of interconnected poems, with each poem being a chapter. I loved these poems, which told the story of a young high school aged Latina who wants to be something different from what her mother wants her to be. She writes her innermost thoughts and dreams as poetry and she wants to participate in Slam poetry competition and clubs.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Oct 01 2020 :  12:16:48 PM  Show Profile
Tammy Shamlin-Hansen, (Tammy Shamlin-Hansen, #8130) has received a certificate of achievement in Cleaning Up for earning a Beginner Level Going Green Merit Badge!

“I donated of all my cleansers that are "Not green"
My mission statement is "Going Green to keep the environment healthy and clean."
I keep recipes, and share with my friends. (Currently is not a Farmgirl Chapter in my area.)
I have made and given products to neighbors.

This is an ongoing Project! I am always adjusting cleansers and scents, rotating through orange, lemon, and lavender to create a better product.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Oct 01 2020 :  12:17:55 PM  Show Profile
Tammy Shamlin-Hansen, (Tammy Shamlin-Hansen, #8130) has received a certificate of achievement in Cleaning Up for earning a Beginner Level Shopping Green Merit Badge!

“I have 12 bags dedicated for shopping. Six are insulated bags for cold perishables. Two are for fresh produce from farmers markets, and four are for sugar, flour, pasta , etc. I clean them after each use with organic cleansers, let them air dry out, fold them up, and place in my truck.

It works great to have the bags ready for shopping. Knowing that they are clean and ready on hand, helping out the environment creates a great feeling!”

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 525 Merit Badge Awardees - Woo-hoo Sisters!:  Farmgirl Sisterhood Merit Badge Awardees   
Previous Page | Next Page
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page