Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Farmgirl Sisterhood
 Merit Badge Awardees - Woo-hoo Sisters!
 Farmgirl Sisterhood Merit Badge Awardees
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Merit Badge Awardees - Woo-hoo Sisters!:  Farmgirl Sisterhood Merit Badge Awardees 
Page: of 526

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16273 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16273 Posts

Posted - Jun 17 2020 :  6:02:01 PM  Show Profile
Hennie Collazo (#8088) has received a certificate of achievement in Garden Gate for earning a Beginner Level Birds Merit Badge!

“We had to find 10 birds native to area. Some I knew others I did not. Cardinal, dove, crow, chickadee, Carolina wren, titmouse, goldfinch, blue Jay (its listed as native, but I rarely see one), robin, and black vulture.

I am not an original resident of this state, I'm from the Northeast; came here for a job. So the birds are slightly different here. Birds I observed (duncan park, close by home) are robin, bald eagle, northern mocking bird, ruby throated humming bird (not native), Carolina wren, cardinal varied thrush, and chipping sparrow.”

MaryJane, Farmgirl #1 Plowin' Thru ~ giving aprons a good wrap for 45 years and counting ~
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16273 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16273 Posts

Posted - Jun 17 2020 :  6:03:45 PM  Show Profile
Hennie Collazo (#8088) has received a certificate of achievement in Outpost for earning a Beginner Level Outstepping Merit Badge!

“I first traveled to several nearby state parks. Did a 1.5 mile hike at each. Bakers Creek State Park: 9am to 12pm. Hickory Knob State Park: 1pm to 3pm
Hamilton State Park: 4pm to 7pm. Made the campfire at my house, took over 30 minutes to start with fire-stick (fires are not allowed at parks).

I enjoyed the hiking. Surprised, but did not get sore. For the campfire, if I had to do it in an emergency, I may have froze to death before getting it done. It took forever to light without matches.”

MaryJane, Farmgirl #1 Plowin' Thru ~ giving aprons a good wrap for 45 years and counting ~
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16273 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16273 Posts

Posted - Jun 17 2020 :  6:13:25 PM  Show Profile
Annette Widmark (#6518) has received a certificate of achievement in Cleaning Up for earning a Beginner Level Recycling Merit Badge!

“I researched what can and can't be recycled where I live calling the different agencies. I also signed up for the master recycling/compost class at the extension service to be once they are open up again for classes.

I have been able to cut down my garbage by half. Buying in bulk to avoid packaging and recycling everything the pickup service will allow.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16273 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16273 Posts

Posted - Jun 18 2020 :  5:42:02 PM  Show Profile
Sara Knight (YellowRose, #6034) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning an Intermediate Level Ink Slinger Merit Badge!

“I read two how-to books for this badge.

How to Write Short Stories – an aid to college bound students

How to Write Mysteries – by Shannon Ocork from the Writer’s Digest Genre Writing Series

Both books helped me with my weak points – descriptions and settings. I learned how to flesh out my characters and their surroundings without getting off track.

The mystery book gave me an understanding of the importance of tone, pace, and transition; and how to use them.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16273 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16273 Posts

Posted - Jun 18 2020 :  6:23:27 PM  Show Profile
Kelsi Williams (Kelsi R Williams, #8095) has received a certificate of achievement in Each Other for earning a Beginner Farmgirl Shutterbugs Merit Badge!

“I reviewed all of the listed photography terms for the beginner level of this badge and others that I found interesting. I found this website to be very clear in their explanations of the terminology and their use of examples was very helpful; https://digital-photography-school.com/deciphering-photo-jargon-learn-to-speak-photographer/

I then practiced several of the topics including framing, rule of thirds and leading lines. The rule of thirds made great sense to my mind after reading it in words and I practiced this technique a lot. I think that it generally makes a photograph more appealing to the viewer. I took many photos during a recent trip to visit family including visiting Yellowstone National Park, hiking to Darby Falls, Idaho and traveling along back roads.

I've posted 3 of my favorite photos to the merit badge chatroom under a new topic: shutterbug...here goes.

I have long been interested in learning how to actually use my simple camera. It turns out that "A" does not stand for automatic, but rather aperture! I enjoyed taking pictures much more after learning more photography terms and my photos came out so much better.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16273 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16273 Posts

Posted - Jun 18 2020 :  6:25:20 PM  Show Profile
Kelsi Williams (Kelsi R Williams, #8095) has received a certificate of achievement in Each Other for earning a Beginner Community Service Merit Badge!

“I have many organizations that I work with and volunteer for in my community including Foothill Conservancy, 4-H, Tri-County Wildlife Care, and Volcano Community Association. All of these organizations serve important roles in the area by working to conserve the flora and fauna, and supporting our youth in becoming good citizens. Instead of creating a journal I keep a file for each organization that contains important papers, notes from meetings, to-do lists, etc.

Over the last several weeks I've headed the personnel committee for Foothill Conservancy to insure a timely and productive mid-year review of the organization's staff members. I work with them to create benchmarks and action items that coordinate with the evaluation comments in an effort to help the organization function efficiently and help to make the staff feel supported by the board. Also, this month I have put in a significant amount of time reviewing and revising by-laws for the Volcano Community Association along with another member. The updated by-laws will be presented to the membership today for review and discussion. Now that summer break has begun for my children we have started our volunteer schedule for Tri-County Wildlife Care of feeding, cleaning, and general care of orphaned and injured birds.

I'm currently working with our local 4-H club leader and the junior leader to create and host a dairy goat show for a small group of our members since our county fair was cancelled due to COVID-19 and we wanted to give the kids something to look forward to this summer with their animals.

I've spend well over 20 hours on these couple of items just in the past 2 weeks.

I am a volunteer at heart and get no greater pleasure than by seeing good things happen for other people. I have always spent much of my "free" time doing these types of things. This will be my 10th year as a 4-H volunteer and I love it! I've served on non-profit boards for over 10 years and have been asked to join another local non-profit that serves to support small-scale agriculture in the community. I am reviewing the structure of this organization and am considering adding this to my list of organizations that I work closely with.

I've attached a photo of the ribbons that we have for our goat show.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16273 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16273 Posts

Posted - Jun 18 2020 :  6:27:05 PM  Show Profile
Kelsi Williams (Kelsi R Williams, #8095) has received a certificate of achievement in Each Other for earning a Beginner Know Your Roots Merit Badge!

“Awhile back my fraternal grandmother sent me file of information about property that our family owns and has been leasing out in Wyoming for several generations. I sat down with my own children and read the entire file which another one of the family members had complied and sent out to everyone. It was a fascinating history, but lacked some historical references. I decided that on my most recent visit to talk with my grandmother about what she could remember about why the family had settled in Wyoming in the first place.

She is my last living grandparent and the last living sibling of her generation on either side of my family. In addition to that, she has had increasing difficulties with her memory this last year. During our time talking about the family history she told me that the original reason our family, mostly coming from France, settled in Wyoming was to ranch cattle. This was really fun to find out because that's how my immigrant family members on my maternal side of the family came to homestead in West Texas. I've wanted to raise cows since I was a teenager and have been able to keep several dairy cows these past few years. This information leads me to believe that there may a genetic inclination towards animal husbandry. This project made me realize that I will become the elder of the family someday and it is really important that I keep on this mission of understanding our past so that I may pass it along to future generations.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16273 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16273 Posts

Posted - Jun 18 2020 :  6:28:30 PM  Show Profile
Kelsi Williams (Kelsi R Williams, #8095) has received a certificate of achievement in Each Other for earning a Beginner Bibliophile Badging Merit Badge!

“I love to read when I have time and it is the best way for me to settle in for a good night's sleep. My most favorite type of reading is non-fiction. I try to read things about culture, American history, science, and I also enjoy history through memoirs. My daughter's and I all have our own library cards for the county library. We are also very lucky to have a fantastic school library that we use all the time. I usually try to have at least 2 books on hand for future reading. I don't like to run out of things to read and sometimes I like to go back and forth between different books.
I have also posted my TBR photo in the merit badge chit chat room.

One of the coolest things I found out our local library will do is this; if there is a brand new release that they do not own yet in their collection and they would like to, they will purchase a copy, send it directly to your house and then when you finish reading it, you simply return it just as you would any other book. I also try my best to purchase used books or new books from independent book stores whenever possible to help support my community and lessen my impact on the planet.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16273 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16273 Posts

Posted - Jun 18 2020 :  6:30:23 PM  Show Profile
Kelsi Williams (Kelsi R Williams, #8095) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning a Beginner Knitting Merit Badge!

“I've been a basic knitter for about 2 years. I've mostly taught myself, but when I've gotten stuck I have asked other knitters for help.

My daughter had picked out a really beautiful skein of yarn from our local yarn store a few months ago and I decided to make her a scarf with it. It seems like a silly time of year to knit something warm, but oh well.

My daughters actually learned to knit before I did, but since I work this craft more than they do, I've added several skills and can assist them sometimes when they get stuck or need to know how to do a different stitch. I've also been working with my friend, Lisa, to teach her how to knit. I went to the yarn store with her to pick out yarn and needles for her first project. We often meet for a walk and she brings her project long when she gets stuck to get my advice.

Since I was knitting with a small yarn and medium sized needles this project took a long time to complete (many, many stitches). I was able to finish it during our road trip last week and it just so happened that the weather turned cold, so it was perfect timing for a nice warm scarf! I think the total time for this project was about 16 hours. The technique used in this project was increasing each row until you used about half of the skein of yarn and then you switch directions again increasing with each row until you have done as many rows as on the first half.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16273 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16273 Posts

Posted - Jun 18 2020 :  6:41:21 PM  Show Profile
Kelsi Williams (Kelsi R Williams, #8095) has received a certificate of achievement in Cleaning Up for earning a Beginner Recycling Merit Badge!

“Recycling is a bit difficult in our area. My family is all very dedicated none-the-less. The waste management company in the county does accept recycling of the basics such as cans, bottles, paper items, etc. What can not be recycled here are milk cartons and the aseptic containers that alternative milks come in. Batteries are a huge challenge. Most of the locations that used to accept them no longer will, so we save them up and wait until the landfill does a hazardous waste collection day once a month and drive them to that location.

During the CV-19 quarantine the waste company stopped collecting the recycling, but accepted it at their landfill locations, so we have been saving our recycling for a time in which we are driving near the drop off location anyway. The local waste management also closed their hazardous waste collections until just last month, so I ended up taking a truck load of stuff (tube fluorescent bulbs, batteries, old mystery chemicals, etc) cleaned out of my grandfather's garage. They do not allow you to exit your vehicle during the drop off, so when I got home I discovered that they had left the entire box of batteries in the back of the truck! They are back in the garage awaiting the next collection day. Other than that I'm happy to know that these items are being disposed of responsibly and that less items are entering the waste stream because of recycling efforts.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16273 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16273 Posts

Posted - Jun 19 2020 :  11:30:51 AM  Show Profile
Julie Mendelsohn (Julie Mendelsohn, #7842) has received certificates of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning the Beginner, Intermediate, and Expert levels of the Dyeing for Color Merit Badge!

“I took a dyeing workshop and learned about safety and techniques...masks, gloves, well ventilated areas, and no dumping chemicals down the drain! I dyed a beautiful tea cloth with tea! I even had the children pick flowers and leaves for me and help me with the dyeing.

I experimented with a number of plants, flowers, berries and even indigo. I spun wool and dyed it, and dyed some cotton as well. Afterwards, I wove a beautiful table runner, and crocheted some scarves. I dyed with onion skins, turmeric and marigolds (see shared picture)!

I'm studying archaeology, and recently wrote a 30 page paper on purple dyeing in antiquity. I'm now the textile expert at the university!”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16273 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16273 Posts

Posted - Jun 19 2020 :  11:48:22 AM  Show Profile
Hennie Collazo (#8088) has received a certificate of achievement in Farm Kitchen for earning a Beginner Level Recipes Merit Badge!

“I was raised in an orphanage so I have no family to gather historic family recipes from. No aunts, uncles ,cousins etc. So I asked my girls which recipe of mine they would like to have, and I'll send it to them.

Some of the recipes I had in my head so I had to figure out the amounts for the girls. I just basically threw the stuff in the pot. By looking and tasting I knew how much of what to put in.

I was surprised by some of their choices.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16273 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16273 Posts

Posted - Jun 19 2020 :  11:50:27 AM  Show Profile
Hennie Collazo (#8088) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning a Beginner Level Aprons Merit Badge!

“First, I visited a friend and traced out a copy of one of her half aprons. Hers was made of cotton, but I choose canvas because I'm learning ceramics. I used a seam binding for a hem on my apron.

It must have looked pretty good because my friend wants me to make her one now—just a full size though.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16273 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16273 Posts

Posted - Jun 19 2020 :  11:52:28 AM  Show Profile
Hennie Collazo (#8088) has received a certificate of achievement in Cleaning Up for earning a Beginner Level Going Green Merit Badge!

“I gathered 6 bags that I could reuse and placed them in my vehicle so I have them and would not need the plastic bags.

It makes it easy to gather things to take into the house. Makes less trips because bags are 60% bigger.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16273 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16273 Posts

Posted - Jun 19 2020 :  12:08:36 PM  Show Profile
Wendy Fisher (#8091) has received a certificate of achievement in Each Other for earning a Beginner Level Bibliophile Badging Merit Badge!

“Last weekend, I went through all my bookshelves to centralize all the books I've collected and never read. I then culled that stack to a "summer reading" TBR stack, and cleared off a shelf to house my "summer library" (the stack is too big for the bedside table). I deliberately tried to balance fiction and non-fiction as well as diversifying both authors and subject matter. I have a baker's dozen of books that I will push myself to read by Labor Day.

I always like getting my summer reading ready, and "shopping my bookshelf" while also trying to expand my reading horizons was fun. I also like seeing my curated collection in one place - it's a great reminder to read more! I also took a picture and posted it on my Instagram feed—I love getting new book recommendations from friends.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16273 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16273 Posts

Posted - Jun 19 2020 :  12:11:12 PM  Show Profile
Wendy Fisher (#8091) has received certificates of achievement in Garden Gate for earning the Beginner and Intermediate levels of the Herbs Merit Badge!

“I tend to use fresh herbs most often in the summer, adding them to salads and to create what we call "spa water": water with mint and cucumber or mint and strawberry tops! The mint is also used in both hot and iced tea. I dry the lavender to make sachets to keep our linen closet smelling fresh. In addition to grilling salmon with dill, dill goes into my tuna salad - a tip I learned from my mom. Basil goes into pesto and pasta sauces, as well as Caprese salad, once the tomatoes are ready. Oregano is a great seasoning for pasta sauce as well, and once dried and combined with lemon, salt and pepper, makes a great marinade for chicken.

I've planned and planted a container herb garden for the summer. I've included rosemary, lavender, mint, oregano, thyme, dill and basil. Basil is my go-to favorite herb, and we make a fresh batch of pesto to go with freshly baked bread about once a week. I don't have a recipe for my pesto—it's a simple combination of fresh basil, olive oil, toasted pine nuts and Parmesan cheese. I combine the ingredients in my mini-food processor until it looks about right, add some salt and pepper and call it done.

I love all the flavors "Mama's Herb Garden" brings to the table for my family. What I also love is getting up early before it's very hot out and watering my tiny kitchen herbs.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16273 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16273 Posts

Posted - Jun 24 2020 :  12:15:46 PM  Show Profile
Melissa Test (Miscrafter, #7835) has received a certificate of achievement in Garden Gate for earning a Beginner Level The Secret Life of Bees Merit Badge!

“I read The Secret Life of Bees and absolutely loved it. I watched the trailer to vanishing bees. Finally, I planted a purple cone flower and sedum in my garden as they attract bees. I already had roses that I've photographed a bee at work.

I'm excited to learn more about bees. The story line of the novel was not only entertaining but it brought the process of caring for a hive, extracting honey, and uses of honey to my attention. I knew bees were in danger and the trailer has me wanting to learn more. I hope to keep planting flowers that will attract bees in the future.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16273 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16273 Posts

Posted - Jun 24 2020 :  12:17:07 PM  Show Profile
Valerie Phillips (Valerie J Phillips, #8090) has received a certificate of achievement in Farm Kitchen for earning a Beginner Level Bread Making Merit Badge!

“It was very interesting to learn the differences between baking soda and baking powder. I hadn't realized that you should cook those with baking soda ASAP!

I made three quick breads using baking soda, baking powder or both ingredients together: Brown Soda Bread (both), Cinnamon Wheat Scones (baking soda), and Easy Buttermilk Cornbread (both).

All the breads turned out great. I was looking for differences in texture, but didn't notice any big difference between them. None of them rose a lot, like a yeast bread would, but although dense, they were not like a brick. The texture was coarser than a yeast bread, also.

My husband doesn't like cornbread, but liked this recipe. My son really like the Brown Soda Bread.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16273 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16273 Posts

Posted - Jun 24 2020 :  12:19:59 PM  Show Profile
Hennie Collazo (Henc, #8088) has received a certificate of achievement in Each Other for earning a Beginner Level Reading, 'Riting, and 'Rythmatic Merit Badge!

“I read three books in three different categories.

Non-fiction: Brothers of Auschwitz by Malia Adler
    Fiction: Irish Cottage by Juliet Gauvin
    Poetry: Poems of John Keats by Claire Tomalin

First two books were new-to-me authors. The non-fiction book was very good.
The second book was a bit drawn out but had a good story line so I did finish. The third book I read was the pastry book and i like John Keats so no problem. These where in my nook.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16273 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16273 Posts

Posted - Jul 06 2020 :  3:10:31 PM  Show Profile
Hennie Collazo (Henc, #8088) has received a certificate of achievement in Each Other for earning a Beginner Level Greatest Generation Merit Badge!

“I don't have any elderly family so I help an elderly couple down the street. I think they were a bit concerned at first, but now we're friends. They're both in there 80s. I help them get food, go to the doctors, and church, etc.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16273 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16273 Posts

Posted - Jul 06 2020 :  3:12:43 PM  Show Profile
Hennie Collazo (Henc, #8088) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning an Intermediate Level Aprons Merit Badge!

“I made a full size apron this time in bright colors, my ceramic class loved it. My friend snagged the half apron. I'm keeping this one. I think I did ok, although the seam line isn't as straight as I'd like.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16273 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16273 Posts

Posted - Jul 06 2020 :  3:14:40 PM  Show Profile
Jill Yelland-DeMooy (Jill Yelland-DeMooy, #6748) has received a certificate of achievement in Make It Easy for earning a Beginner Level Let's Get Physical Merit Badge!

“I'm part of an accountability group within an online exercise program. We each set ourselves a 100 day challenge. My 100 day challenge was to track my food each day. At this point I'm at Day 70. I think my next 100 day challenge will be to avoid all processed foods and sugars.
My longer-term goals are to lose approximately 70 lbs, exercise 5x per week, and improve my nutrition so that I can become healthier, fitter and trimmer.

While I've tracked my food, I have not always been within my desired calories or food choices. I've not lost much weight(about 5 lbs so far). I need to make improvements in my nutritional choices. But I have stayed focused on this goal for 70 days and that is a very positive thing.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16273 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16273 Posts

Posted - Jul 06 2020 :  3:41:30 PM  Show Profile
Hannah Frankowski (GinnyBelle, #6994) has received a certificate of achievement in Garden Gate for earning an Intermediate Level Herbs Merit Badge!

“I planted basil and chamomile in big pots. The basil grew fairly quickly and I was able to use some in a salad dressing and also on top of a pasta dish. I also have a recipe for pesto that I'd like to try once it gets a bit bigger.

The chamomile grew quickly as well, but as the flowers are what I wanted, I had to be patient. I was finally able to harvest some flowers and I mixed them with some of my lavender and had a relaxing cup of tea!

So far, so good! Both plants look to doing very well and are way bigger than in the picture of when I first planted them.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16273 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16273 Posts

Posted - Jul 06 2020 :  3:43:53 PM  Show Profile
Valerie Phillips (Valerie J Phillips, #8090) has received a certificate of achievement in Farm Kitchen for earning an Intermediate Level Bread Making Merit Badge!

“I researched the different types of yeast. We primarily use three types for breadmaking, alcohol, and then there is deactivated nutritional yeast.

I hadn't realized there are over 500 species of this fungus and it's been around forever!

For breadmaking, bakers use active yeast and instant yeast. Instant yeast is also known as rapid-rise or bread machine yeast.

I made three yeast breads.
    1. Honey Wheat Bread. I couldn't find rapid rise yeast for my bread machine, so I added some vital wheat gluten and substituted some of the whole wheat floor with AP to help it rise. Bread turned out very dense. We ate it, but not great.

2. Honey Wheat Bread. Used Active Dried Yeast again with about 1/3 AP flour, 2/3 whole wheat flour, and Vital Wheat Gluten. Mixed in bread machine and first rise. Shaped for loaf pan and let rise on counter. Wow! Even though I used the pan specified in recipe it was huge after the designated rise time. Good bread.

3. Honey and Milk White Bread. Made this completely in the bread machine. Still not finding instant yeast, I added the active dry yeast to the warm milk and proofed it. Then added rest of ingredients. It was delicious. Best bread of the the three.

I hope the stores will start stocking the bread machine yeast, so I can try my recipes again.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16273 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16273 Posts

Posted - Jul 06 2020 :  3:46:08 PM  Show Profile
Valerie Phillips (Valerie J Phillips, #8090) has received a certificate of achievement in Each Other for earning a Beginner Level Bibliophile Badging Merit Badge!

“I found my library card!

Since the library is currently closed due to COVID-19, I used their website to discover the services they offer. Some of those things are: Interlibrary loan, meeting rooms, ebooks and magazines, help in finding your next read, computer classes, English literacy classes, tax services, a small coffeehouse, computers with internet for the public's use, a teen room, readings for children, a genealogy library.

I've posted my TBR pile using Facebook. Many of my books are on the tablet shown in the picture, attached.

I enjoyed adding to my TBR pile. Histories, classics, light mysteries for bedtime.”

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 526 Merit Badge Awardees - Woo-hoo Sisters!:  Farmgirl Sisterhood Merit Badge Awardees   
Previous Page | Next Page
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page