Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Farmgirl Sisterhood
 Merit Badge Awardees - Woo-hoo Sisters!
 Farmgirl Sisterhood Merit Badge Awardees
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Merit Badge Awardees - Woo-hoo Sisters!:  Farmgirl Sisterhood Merit Badge Awardees 
Page: of 526

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16273 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16273 Posts

Posted - Sep 08 2016 :  3:36:41 PM  Show Profile
Lenora McMahan (firecatinc, #7131) has received a certificate of achievement in Cleaning Up for earning an Intermediate Level Recycling Merit Badge!

“I collected all glass, plastic, paper and cardboard material for the last week. I recycled the materials in their proper materials before work this morning.

I did not impact my trash as much as I had thought. Maybe There are things I missed. Will keep trying.”

MaryJane, Farmgirl #1 Plowin' Thru ~ giving aprons a good wrap for 45 years and counting ~
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16273 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16273 Posts

Posted - Sep 08 2016 :  3:41:33 PM  Show Profile
Ashley Edstrom (#7053) has received a certificate of achievement in Garden Gate for earning a Beginner Level Herbs Merit Badge!

“I have learned about cilantro, Rosemary, Basil, Sage, and Thyme. I have used them in cooking for years, but never realized the health benefits of each. Cilantro=fiber and iron, Rosemary=fiber, iron, calcium, improves digestion, Basil=anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, full of magnesium, Sage=antioxidant and memory enhancer, Thyme=full of vitamin K and protects cell membranes.

I recently tried cilantro for the first time in homemade salsa (with homegrown tomatoes and peppers!) I hope to plant all of the 5 for next year.”

MaryJane, Farmgirl #1 Plowin' Thru ~ giving aprons a good wrap for 45 years and counting ~
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16273 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16273 Posts

Posted - Sep 08 2016 :  3:44:12 PM  Show Profile
Ashley Edstrom (#7053) has received a certificate of achievement in Cleaning Up for earning a Beginner Level Going Green Merit Badge!

“My husband and I recently went through the house and eliminated all harsh cleaners, and have a made list of new products to try. We have already purchased several of the new products, and I have found they work as well (or better) than the harsh chemical cleaners.

I have begun to research how to make my own soaps and have been keeping a journal of ideas to try.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16273 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16273 Posts

Posted - Sep 08 2016 :  3:47:24 PM  Show Profile
Ashley Edstrom (#7053) has received a certificate of achievement in Cleaning Up for earning an Intermediate Level Shopping Green Merit Badge!

“I have become very aware of the packaging on items I purchase, and have tried to buy produce mostly at our local farmer's market. I have always preferred to support smaller local businesses, and have found that these also have much less "packaging" with their products. I am continuing to research cleaners that are not so harsh and are made with all natural ingredients.

I have rediscovered good old "Bon Ami", a product I remember from my grandmother's home! I want to make some of my own soaps soon, and am continuing to research how to do that.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16273 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16273 Posts

Posted - Sep 08 2016 :  3:51:29 PM  Show Profile
Ashley Edstrom (#7053) has received a certificate of achievement in Farm Kitchen for earning a Beginner Level Breadmaking Merit Badge!

“I have used baking powder and baking soda for years without ever knowing the difference and what they each do. I never knew that baking powder was a combination of multiple ingredients! I tried a banana bread recipe using just baking soda, and a second banana bread recipe that used both baking soda and baking powder. I also made some peach nut bread with both baking soda and baking powder.

My husband was the taste tester for all the breads, and he preferred the ones made with both baking soda and baking powder. The texture seemed more moist and less dense. Kind of a fun experiment!”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16273 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16273 Posts

Posted - Sep 15 2016 :  2:48:45 PM  Show Profile
Linda Olivera (#1919) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning a Beginner, Intermediate, & Expert Level Quilting Merit Badge!

“I know how to quilt, so I made some scrappy table runners. They are smaller projects, use up fabric scraps, and don't take as long as a quilt. Here are just 3 of the table runners I made. I love making table runners out of extra or “orphan” quilt blocks and strips. All of my table runners have batting and backing and are bound. Backing fabrics sometimes, but not always, match the theme of the fabrics on the top.

As for teaching someone how to quilt, I have shown and demonstrated several quilting techniques at both of my local quilt guilds. With my larger guild we have a skills night every September and I have demonstrated selvedge quilting there. At my smaller quilt group I have also demonstrated verious quilting techniques at our monthly meetings.

Below is a new quilting pattern/technique that I learned. I took a class from the designer of this technique and it is called “Those Amazing Stripes.” The 2 table runners shown are just two of the projects I have made using this technique – I've made about 8 of these using different fabrics. The Reader's Digest version is: Start with a striped fabric (see second picture), and figure out what the repeat pattern is. Carefully cut along the lines between the repeats into wide strips the width of the repeat. Cut those strips into squares with the width of the strip being the length of all four sides. Cut those squares into 4 triangles by making 2 cuts from corner to corner. Then by arranging the similar triangles, you get what looks like a very complicated pattern. The same fabric gives you two or more different looks, depending on the placement of the triangles. The measuring and taping is the hardest part, then sewing them together adding backing and binding.

At a 3-day retreat, I taught this technique to 3 other quilters and they all left with their completed table runners. They loved this technique and have made several more table runners for gifts. We definitely quilted for more than 5 hours together.

I learned another new technique called Stack-n-Whack. This requires a fairly busy fabric design with not too much background. You again find what the repeat length is and layer 6 or 8 pieces together, matching sharp points in the pattern of each layer with pins. They you cut into strips and then triangles, the size and shape of the triangle is based on the pattern you are using. Here are my 6-pointed and 8-pointed star quilts made from the same fabric using the Stack-n-Whack method. You can see how the fabric makes different designs using different shaped triangles. I love the kalidoscope look of the first quilt.

My Expert Level project is the quilt I made for my boyfriend for Christmas last year. I used the 12 Block-of-the-Month blocks chosen by my small quilt group. We meet each 3rd Monday at a local library. I had found a panel map that I wanted to incorporate into the quilt, so throughout the year I used different brown tones for all the blocks. When assembling the quilt I had to add a small border to make the 12” (finished) blocks fit evenly around the center focal map. Then I added an additional “piano key” border on the top and bottom so the quilt was rectangular, instead of square. Here are pictures of the entire quilt, the focal panel, and the piano keys border. I used fabric with a barn wood design for the outer borders. By the way, he loved the quilt.

As for teaching 5 other people to quilt, this spring I started a Block-of-the-Month thread in the Stitching Room on the MJF Chat Room. August is the 4th month so far and a different person has chosn the blocks every month. There are some people taking part who have never sewn before, and others who, like me, are experienced quilters. When someone sends me their pattern choices, and a link to them on www.quilterscache.com, I add helpful hints for the newby quilters and often post a link to the demonstration or instructions for the hint. If the blocks chosen are a bit too difficult for the beginners, I suggest that the perosn chosing them chose one other pattern that is a little easier for the beginners. I then post the more difficult block patterns so the experienced quilters can make them if they want. If the farm girls make one block a month they will have enough for a small quilt in a year – if they make 2 a month it will be done more quickly. I will discuss settings for the blocks when they have enough for a quilt.

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16273 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16273 Posts

Posted - Sep 15 2016 :  4:04:05 PM  Show Profile
Linda Olivera (#1919) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning a Beginner, Intermediate, & Expert Level Quilting Merit Badge!

Beginner and Intermediate Levels:

On the “Complete Your UFOs in 2016” thread on the MJF forum I've listed 26 projects (the list continues growing as I find more – LOL!). I definitely have more projects than that - at one time I was up to over 110, but I've lost that list! Some items on the list will finish more than one UFO (22 and 23 for example). So far this year, I have completed 8 projects, and all have pictures posted on the UFO thread. Several of these completed UFO projects were quilts, and I have posted pictures on the same thread. Others were pillowcases for my three grandsons, a dish drainer quilt and a microwave bowl potholder like the ones I made for MJ.
Hours spent on several of the UFOs this year – so far:
Black and white quilt 6+ hours to sew the binding on by hand
Mom's green/music quilt: 2 hours for binding
Mom's blue/white quilt: 2 hours for binding
3 pillowcases: 3 hours (1 hour each from cutting to completing)
Dish drainer quilt and microwave bowl potholders: 3 hours
Two Minions Quilt: 2-3 hours each top

I keep my UFO projects in various “containers” - totes, plastic bags, plastic containers, stacks (quilt blocks for specific quilts), drawers, and in my quilt cabinet (I fold all the blocks and binding strips in among the sashing and backing fabrics needed to complete a quilt so that all pieces are together). All projects have the pattern and instructions included so when I get to that project everything is ready. I try my best to have all the supplies (pattern, fabrics, thread, bias tape, ribbons, etc.) with the project so it is ready to go when I get to it.

I craft or quilt with friends regularly, and have completed some UFOs when sewing with friends - at least 5 hours. Sometimes a friend will come to my house to work – we've found that we can get more done and not get distracted if we set aside a time to craft together. I am also in a small quilting group of 8 people – called the “Happy Quilters”. We meet once a month at a local library and during our meetings we often work on our projects together. Besides working on projects, each month someone presents a block pattern and we make it in our own choice of fabrics. Then, at the end of the year, we all can complete a quilt with those blocks. Additionally, we teach each other new or different quilting techniques and exchange fabrics and ideas for other quilted items. Since members have different skill levels, we are always helping one another with advice and sometimes showing an easier way to complete a project.

Expert Level
As for evaluating all my UFOs, they are in various stages of completion. Some are just a pattern, fabric, and other supplies needed for that project. Others have been started and I lost interest or got bored with it and will work on it in between other projects. I finished a group of quilting projects that I “inherited” when my mother and my cousin passed away several years ago. Two of the UFO quilts I finished this year were made by my mother; she had done the tops, but I did the finishing of them. I still have one more of her quilts to finish and it just needs the binding. I also inherited 160 POUNDS of fabric when my cousin passed away 3 years ago, and this included 9 UFO quilts that I finished and sent to her family (one for each of her 4 grandchildren, 2 to her daughter, and 3 for her husband to distribute as needed. I had the fabric and patterns for the quilt, but needed to completely make the tops and finish the quilts. These took well over 50 hours to finish.

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16273 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16273 Posts

Posted - Sep 21 2016 :  3:20:51 PM  Show Profile
Lenora McMahan (firecatinc, #7131) has received a certificate of achievement in Each Other for earning a Beginner Level Her-story Merit Badge!

“I chose Angela Merkel, Chancellor of Germany. She was born in Hamburg West Germany on July 17, 1954. She studied Physics at University of Lupzig. She received a doctorate in 1978. She worked as a chemist. She became Minister of Women and Youth, then Secretary-General of CDU. She is the first female Chancellor of Germany.

I was unable to find a bio on her so I have read all I can find on the internet.

It introduced me to a person I knew little about. I now know quite a bit about her.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16273 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16273 Posts

Posted - Sep 21 2016 :  3:25:44 PM  Show Profile
Vicki Meeds (pearlsnjeans, #120) has received a certificate of achievement in Farm Kitchen for earning a Beginner Level Apples Merit Badge!

“Apples are believed to have originated in Southwest Asia. The first recorded use of apples was during the 4th century B.C. Although the first apples were small and astringent, they were still treasured and propagated. Apples eventually made their way to Europe where orchards were planted, and new varieties were discovered and propagated on a regular basis.

It is believed that apples saved the first American colonists who struggled to survive those first few years, he says. Apple trees were potted and brought on board many of the first ships coming to the New World. Apples provided a source of food and drink. Pilgrims stored apples for many months, which gave them some fruit during their long winters. By the 1650s, apple trees were being planted throughout the colonies. The first apple tree nursery was planted in 1730 in New York.

When the westward movement began, people gathered or bought apple trees or shoots for grafting. These trees traveled hundreds, sometimes thousands of miles in the back of covered wagons, before being planted.

Two famous growers were Thomas Jefferson and George Washington. About this same time, Johnny Chapman, later known as Johnny Appleseed, began planting trees and seeds as he traveled from his home state of Pennsylvania to the West. Years later, pioneers and settlers survived on the small orchards and apple stands Johnny Appleseed had planted in Ohio, Indiana and as far west as Nebraska. (I have always enjoyed the story of Johnny Appleseed).

The first pioneers entering the Salt Lake valley also carried apple trees, brought across the plains and over the Rockies in handcarts and wagons. Planted immediately, these trees, just a few years later, helped the early settlers survive the harsh Utah winters. The first apple trees in the Salt Lake valley were most likely Rhode Island Greening, Ben Davis, Spitzenburg, Cox Orange, Sweet Winesap and Roxbury. These varieties are now classified as old-time apples. There are still a few growers throughout Utah that still raise these varieties.

Apples were eaten fresh, baked into pies and tarts, dried, or fermented into alcohol (“apple jack”—aka apple brandy).

Here are a few varieties grown in Northern Utah.
Eating: Elstar, Jonagold, Mutsu, Honeycrisp
Canning/Cooking: Braeburn, Golden Delicious, Jonathan, Honeycrisp
Cider Making: McIntosh, Red Delicious, Jonagold

Two things I learned were that apples are part of the rose family and that in early American history, cider was valuable and sometimes used as payment.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16273 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16273 Posts

Posted - Sep 21 2016 :  3:36:55 PM  Show Profile
Melissa Jackson (#3639) has received a certificate of achievement in Cleaning Up for earning a Beginner Level Going Green Merit Badge!

“I have been mostly green for a while but after doing some extra research on this subject, there are certain things that I would use"sometimes" if I needed to, bleach being the number one culprit. I have started using fresh lemon baking soda and salt as abrasives and whiteners. I made a green category on my Pinterest as a reference for good green and homemade cleaners without chemicals for my reference- it also has some upcycled projects for useful things I can use for storage etc around my house. I am also loving the many uses for vinegar-It eliminates lots of nasty odors!

I am loving the fresh scent of lemons as cleaners - everything feels just as clean and I feel better knowing everything is biodegradeable. My daughter just moved into a new place so I made her a little starter kit of natural cleaning supplies. I packaged up some basics along with the upcycled cans she can use for storing things in her laundry room.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16273 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16273 Posts

Posted - Sep 21 2016 :  3:51:16 PM  Show Profile
Elise Grant (#7156) has received a certificate of achievement in Farm Kitchen for earning a Beginner Level Food Allergy Awareness Merit Badge!

“I researched the percentage of how many in the US population has of each of the major food allergies.

I also made a list of those I knew with food allergies. Then I thought, if were to have a party, what foods could I serve that everyone could eat!

I have allergies to 6 of the 8 major food allergies so this was a challenge for me to come up with a different perspective-however, I was reminded of the fact that I am not the only one out there with an allergy and that I am not alone in looking for solutions. That really made my day!

As for feeding people at a party, I really couldn't feed them peanut butter (my son has a peanut allergy), I couldn't feed them ice cream (my nieces can't do milk), and I couldn't use bread (I can't eat it or my sis-in-law). So, cereal would be out too!!! I would feed them fresh fruits and veggies, possibly in the shape of a shark for Talk like a Pirate Day which is today.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16273 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16273 Posts

Posted - Sep 21 2016 :  4:03:54 PM  Show Profile
Ashley Edstrom (#7053) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning an Intermediate Level Aprons Merit Badge!

“I made a full apron from the book "Retro Aprons" by Cindy Taylor Oates, using chocolate dipped strawberry fabric. Love it!

I have worn my new apron to a friend's house for a baking session, and plan to wear it at an all weekend event coming up where I am in charge of the food!”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16273 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16273 Posts

Posted - Sep 21 2016 :  4:15:31 PM  Show Profile
Ashley Edstrom (#7053) has received a certificate of achievement in Cleaning Up for earning an Intermediate Level Recycling Merit Badge!

“Our local area will take recycled items that are plastic, glass, or paper (newsprint). We have set up large containers outside for plastic and glass, and have a basket indoors for any paper products.

We take our recycles to the local center once a week, and have actually noticed the reduction in trash because of the recycled items.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16273 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16273 Posts

Posted - Sep 21 2016 :  4:18:41 PM  Show Profile
Ashley Edstrom (#7053) has received a certificate of achievement in Each Other for earning an Intermediate Level Farmgirl Gratitude Merit Badge!

“I have continued to write in my gratitude journal, and look for ways throughout the day to be grateful. I have written to our local police department and correctional facility to express my gratitude. I think correctional officers are frequently overlooked, and know how hard they work. I am continuing in the Book of Awesome, and am still loving the book!

I see a change in my attitude when I go about the day looking for things to be thankful for!”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16273 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16273 Posts

Posted - Sep 23 2016 :  3:07:51 PM  Show Profile
Ashley Edstrom (#7053) has received a certificate of achievement in Garden Gate for earning a Beginner Level Bee Good to your Mother Earth Merit Badge!

“All summer I have been growing a few vegetables; this year only tomatoes, peppers, and onions. They have suddenly been producing huge quantities, so I am now giving away lots! I have been using essential oils on my plants to ward off insects, and it has worked very well. The blend I like is called Thieves. I have been determined this year to NOT use any pesticides, and it has worked!

The book "Montrose, Life in a Garden" has been inspirational for planning my garden next year. Looking forward to tackling more vegetables and flowers in the spring. (Also, love the artwork in this book!)”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16273 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16273 Posts

Posted - Sep 23 2016 :  3:28:20 PM  Show Profile
Ashley Edstrom (#7053) has received a certificate of achievement in Make it Easy for earning an Intermediate Level Relaxation Merit Badge!

“I have discovered that what calms me is sitting and watching my chickens. They are entertaining and comical, and they relax me. I talk to them and they chatter back and interact with each other. I have been sitting with them each morning to start my day.

I hope to make this a regular habit, but have started by doing this daily for the past 2 weeks.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16273 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16273 Posts

Posted - Sep 23 2016 :  3:44:51 PM  Show Profile
Ashley Edstrom (#7053) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning an Intermediate Level Sew Wonderful Merit Badge!

“I feel like I was already pretty good at sewing a straight seam on the machine, but have been practicing by hand. I have also learned a French and flat seam, and even tried my hand at a Serger! That one was a little complicated for my taste, but I feel good knowing that I tried it!

Not sure if I will be able to use these new seams types, but anything new always helps to strengthen the sewing skills we already have. I still need to practice!”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16273 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16273 Posts

Posted - Sep 23 2016 :  3:47:47 PM  Show Profile
Ashley Edstrom (#7053) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning an Intermediate Level Quilting Merit Badge!

“I took a class to learn the Hunter Star technique, which included using a ruler I had not tried before. I was able to use some animal fabric that had been hanging around my sewing room for years.

I worked on my project at a local quilting retreat, which included 30 other women. It was a great time, and I made enough progress on my project to come home and finish it!”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16273 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16273 Posts

Posted - Sep 23 2016 :  3:51:36 PM  Show Profile
Lenora McMahan (firecatinc, #7131) has received a certificate of achievement in Each Other for earning a Beginner Level Farmgirl Shutterbugs Merit Badge!

“I studied camera terms and learned about camera and film speeds. I took photos with both a camera and a cell phone. You have more control with light and speed with a camera.

I prefer using a camera and I like to take pictures of things and unposed objects.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16273 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16273 Posts

Posted - Oct 06 2016 :  2:36:35 PM  Show Profile
Ashley Edstrom (#7053) has received a certificate of achievement in Make it Easy for earning an Intermediate Level Let's Get Physical Merit Badge!

“I have continued to watch my portion sizes, and am focusing on organic (and mostly locally produced) foods. I have continued to shop our local farmer's markets, however they have recently closed for the year. I have been baking my own bread, and making my own salsa with my home grown tomatoes and peppers. Still getting on the treadmill at least 3 times per week.

I am continuing to lose weight, however it has been a slow journey. My focus this time has been on more healthy habits rather than just the number on the scale. Still, I am encouraged that the scale is heading the right direction!”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16273 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16273 Posts

Posted - Oct 06 2016 :  3:25:38 PM  Show Profile
Cyrie Wilson (Pixiedustdevil, #6941) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning an Intermediate Level Tatting Merit Badge!

“I learned to make a little snowflake (which I didn't get a picture of!), and made an edging for a tea towel.

I'm finding that not all tatting patterns are created equal (or correctly). I just have to throw those patterns aside for now. But I did find a few nice snowflake patterns to test out.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16273 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16273 Posts

Posted - Oct 06 2016 :  3:32:15 PM  Show Profile
Cyrie Wilson (Pixiedustdevil, #6941) has received a certificate of achievement in Garden Gate for earning an Intermediate Level Backyard Farmer Merit Badge!

“I'm not allowed to have chickens where I live, but I still buy eggs from local owners.

I did learn to milk a goat; from cleaning off her udder to filtering the milk.

I managed to get as much milk into the bucket as I did on my jeans and the floor.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16273 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16273 Posts

Posted - Oct 06 2016 :  4:15:36 PM  Show Profile
Cyrie Wilson (Pixiedustdevil, #6941) has received a certificate of achievement in Each Other for earning a Beginner Level I Should Have Been in the Movies Merit Badge!

“Well here's a badge I didn't think I would be applying for! Having Asperger's Syndrome comes with speak difficulties, so I tend to stay away from public speaking. But I'm working towards my 3rd tatting badge, which requires teaching a class.

So now I've been having to practice what I'm going to say and demonstrate the things I'll be teaching.

So far I have 12+ people signed up for a needle tatting basics class.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16273 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16273 Posts

Posted - Oct 12 2016 :  2:32:08 PM  Show Profile
Mica Garbarino (Farmgirl Freckles, #6985) has received a certificate of achievement in Each Other for earning a Beginner Level Lend a Hand to Farm Families Merit Badge!

“I helped a local Farmer & His wife while they went out of town for a week. I fed, watered and cared for their chicken flock, and tended the garden. They also let me glean from their garden. I picked tomatoes, butternut squash, peppers,pumpkins and zucchini. I also got to enjoy their farm fresh eggs while they were gone.

The Farmer & his wife were happy I helped. It turned out great and will surely help them put whenever they are in need.”

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16273 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16273 Posts

Posted - Oct 12 2016 :  2:40:06 PM  Show Profile
Mica Garbario (Farmgirl Freckles, #6985) has received a certificate of achievement in Cleaning Up for earning a Beginner Level My Fair Farmgirl Merit Badge!

“I started making my own soap, house cleaners, bath salts, face scrubs, laundry soap and salves using organic products and essential oils.

I love knowing I can make healthy, chemical free, organic beauty and home products. I will never go back to store bought!”

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 526 Merit Badge Awardees - Woo-hoo Sisters!:  Farmgirl Sisterhood Merit Badge Awardees   
Previous Page | Next Page
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page