Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Farmgirl Sisterhood
 Merit Badge Awardees - Woo-hoo Sisters!
 Farmgirl Sisterhood Merit Badge Awardees
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Merit Badge Awardees - Woo-hoo Sisters!:  Farmgirl Sisterhood Merit Badge Awardees 
Page: of 525

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Jan 28 2010 :  10:55:30 AM  Show Profile
CJ Armstrong (ceejay48, #665) has received a certificate of achievement in Each Other for earning an expert level Community Service badge!

"And then I became EVENT CHAIRPERSON for the local Relay for Life event through the American Cancer Society!!!

Again, I participated on my own team, the CELTIC HEARTS, raising funds for the team and the event.

As event chair it was my responsibility to oversee the work of all facets of the event; including corporate sponsorships, involvement of cancer survivors, advocacy, logistics and food/beverage for our trainings and our event, team building/retention/recruitement, fundraising, public relations/advertising, etc., et.

It required my attendance in leadership training for the Great West Division in Reno, NV. I trained leadership team members, team captains and assisted them all in fundraising.

Publicity required working with newspapers, local media and involvement in community activities such as health fairs, parades, etc.

Time requirements: average of 25-30 hrs/week for an entire year = 1500+ hrs.

The event that I was privileged to chair has been the MOST SUCCESSFUL event ever in the history of this community. We exceeded our fundraising goal by more than $30,000. We had 52 teams participate (avg. has been 28). We had a "satellite" community event in a small town 35 miles away. We had "rallies" with fundraising at the local middle school and high school.
We won 2nd place for funds raised for our event in our population category in the entire Great West Division . . .never before done and not again since. We won a PACESETTER award for meeting all the criteria . . . which was STIFF . . for an funds raised, leadership team involvement. Never before done and not again since!

The feedback from the participants and community was that it was the best event ever and the most spirited and fun!

It was a TREMENDOUS amount of work, required a HUGE commitement and LOADS of time!!! It was very successful, very satisfying and fun!!"

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Jan 28 2010 :  11:13:31 AM  Show Profile
Candy Conrad (Candy C., #977) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning a beginner level Aprons badge!

"I made a half apron.

I really like the way it turned out! This material was given to me several years ago and it still has a little tag pinned onto it that says "Sprouse Reitz $1.79." I think that price was for all the material, which was originally about 6 yards. I think it was part of the close-out when they went out of business. I used part of the material last year to make some curtains for the milking shed (how Farmgirl is THAT)?"

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Jan 28 2010 :  11:37:27 AM  Show Profile
CJ Armstrong (ceejay48, #665) has received a certificate of achievement in Garden Gate for earning a beginner level Backyard Farmer badge!

"HISTORY: We had 300 laying hens on our farm. My job was to gather eggs, wash the eggs, assist my mother in sorting, sizing, grading, and packaging eggs for her egg customers on two routes each week. We also had to feed chickens, clean the chicken house . . and pluck the ones we were butchering.
We did this for all my growing up years.

RECENT: Raised a few laying hens that were in a large pen in our apple orchard. We used "nests" that were 55-gal. drums with legs welded on and doors cut in it, filled with straw and this is where the hens nested and laid their eggs.

We also had rabbits that we raised for eating. We built hutches for each female, bred them and then butchered the young offspring, stocking our freezer. We learned how to care for them, treat mites if necessary and protect them from predators.

There is nothing like "home grown" chicken or eggs. And the recent project allowed us to teach our daughter about chickens and eggs.

The same applied with our rabbits. She learned a lot about raising animals and about butchering them for food.

We fed all of our chickens and rabbits with organic feed, vegetable/fruit scraps, etc.

Unfortunately, photos of these projects were lost in a house fire in 1994 and we have none available."
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Jan 28 2010 :  11:48:28 AM  Show Profile
CJ Armstrong (ceejay48, #665) has received a certificate of achievement in Garden Gate for earning a intermediate level Backyard Farmer badge!

"HISTORY: We raised cattle on our farm, we learned to milk cows when we were kids. We were required to take our turn at milking. We also had to treat cows teats if they were cracked. We also had to prepare the strainer and strain and handle the milk properly.

RECENT: While our children were young my husband and I were caretakers for an elderly woman's house and her cows.
I milked her cows twice daily, took care of the milk and had a few customers for the excess gallons.
We also had to take care of calves and treat any animal that developed an illness.

We started raising Longhorns several years ago and still have a small herd that we take care of. We do butcher for our own use.

I know how to milk a cow . . . I have all my life. I know how to take care of cows and their calves.

We enjoy watching our little Longhorn herd out in the pasture and the calves as they grow.
We also enjoy the meat, which we know to be healthy meat.
This is a current, ongoing project

Due to loss of photos in a house fire in 1994 we do not have pictures of previous milking/cow management projects."

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Jan 28 2010 :  12:05:29 PM  Show Profile
CJ Armstrong (ceejay48, #665) has received a certificate of achievement in Garden Gate for earning an expert level Backyard Farmer badge!

"HISTORY: We grew up on a farm where we raised our own beef, chicken and lamb . . . butchered and processed our own. My mother knew how to prepare it too!!!
We also made our own butter when we were growing up and had cream from the milk.

RECENT: We have raised our own chickens and rabbits in the past. Currently raise our own beef.

We have promoted in every way we can the benefit of knowing where our meat comes from. We participate in this manner at our local Farmer's Market and buy lamb and/or pork from local growers.

I also made my own cheese when I was milking in the caretaker situation. I used the rennet tablets, molding container . . .the whole kit. I also made cottage cheese and butter for our daily use.

I have used and will continue to use current photos of our Longhorn cows on cards. Making cards is another thing I do a lot of and these will be enjoyed by many.

We have also raised goats, having 2 nanny goats and one billy. We bred them and sold the "kids" at our local livestock auction.

Currently we are also raising a male llama, named "Rocky". He is mainly a pet and curious fellow, but he is a great weed control machine in his pen which is part of an apple orchard.

We know the benefit of healthy meat and knowing where it came from and what the animal was fed and how it was treated.

We know the benefit of learning how to take care of the animals and enjoy them as well.

We will continue to raise our own beef and are considering returning to raising chickens again.

The animals we currently have are allowed to feed on irrigated pasture during the irrigation season and are fed locally grown hay in the winter.

The photo is of "Nougat" who will be the next one to go in the freezer in 2011 . . with his mom "Patty"

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Jan 28 2010 :  12:25:25 PM  Show Profile
Carrie Meerwarth (Carrie M, #147) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning an expert level Crochet badge!

"I earned the expert level of the crochet badge by learning some new crochet stitches and trying some projects I'd never tried before.

First I used the pattern in MaryJane's Stitching Room book to make a number of hexagons with a sport weight yarn. I then made an eight pointed star by using the hexagon pattern and making eight repeats instead of six. I used this as a base and then stitched four hexagons around the outside of the eight pointed piece, joining at points then stitching together about one and half inches down each side of the points, then I joined these four hexagons to each other at the sides to make the lower half of the bag. Another round of four hexagons made the upper half. I stitched on a fabric handle because I wanted something sturdier than yarn but did not want to buy manufactured handles. They work beautifully and are able to be draped over my shoulder for ease of carrying. The leftover yarn from this project made two more hexagons which I placed backsides together and whip stitched around the outside edge—instant hot pad for my teapot!

I then took up my “Encyclopedia of 300 Crochet Patterns, Stitches, and Designs” and found more flower and stitch patterns which I tried. Finally, to fulfill the rest of the 50 hour requirement for the expert level, I made a pair of filet curtains for my Tag-A-Long camper. I love them!! I used antique white mercerized cotton that I had leftover from tying a quilt and stitched them in a repeating pineapple design, a stitch I learned from my crochet encyclopedia. They are very lacy and pretty.

I fulfilled the final requirement by teaching my farmgirl chapter, Aprons of the Adirondacks, to crochet dishcloths. Some of my members already knew how to crochet and only needed “refreshing” on the techniques and a dishcloth pattern which we found together. Two of my members had never crocheted before, so they were thrilled with their projects which were almost finished by the end of our meeting.

Finally, to enhance my learning, I did some research on the history of crochet and lacemaking. I had no idea how popular this craft was, especially in Ireland. It was a source of income for peasant families, with all members of the family participating, even fathers! Check out this awesome hand crocheted dress photo that I found while doing my research on the history of lace making!"

(Photo of Irish lace dress, hand crocheted @ www.lacismuseum.org/exhibit/Irish%20Crochet%20Lace.pdf
on page 3 of document)

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Jan 28 2010 :  1:04:12 PM  Show Profile
Carrie Meerwarth (Carrie M, #147) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning a intermediate level Embroidery badge!

"I have finally earned the intermediate level of the Embroidery badge by completing a set of four hot pads. The pads themselves have been with me for a long time, almost 30 years! I bought them as a very young teen but never did more than embroider a small amount of one pad. But recently I was challenged by my quilt guild to pull out and finish some of what we call UFO's (unfinished fabric objects!). This set of pads was by far the oldest UFO in my sewing, and now they are finished!! I have them hanging on a wall of my kitchen where I can finally enjoy them."

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Jan 28 2010 :  1:46:28 PM  Show Profile
Carrie Meerwarth (Carrie M, #147) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning an expert level Embroidery badge!

"I have finished the expert level of the embroidery badge by filling a crazy quilt with decorative stitches and trimmings. I started this project in 2007 by making the crazy quilt squares after the birth of my neice in May. I finished the six squares by the end of the year (completely from scraps of fabric—my favorite aspect of crazy quilting!) and spent all of 2008-2009 adding streams of French knots, ribbon bows, scripture verses and lines from children's songs, a spider web, spider, butterfly, dragonfly, bee with honeycomb, birth announcement, cross stitch, silk ribbon bouquets, roses, ribbon and lace trim, vintage embroidery stitches, and even a yoyo and some buttons. I even added the beginnings of her “family tree.” The finished quilt top is about twin size so it will be for her “big girl bed”. I am ashamed that she is almost three and still waiting for her quilt, but I'm pretty sure that it will be worth waiting for!

I also embroidered two sets of pillowcases which were given as wedding gifts to two sets of friends who married in the same weekend. The cases have their names on them and some flowers and curly-q's.

I also read a lovely biography of Judith Baker Montano. She does silk ribbon embroidery and has several books out about the craft. Her story was an encouragement to me...she is fairly unconventional in her craft and developed several techniques and stitches of her own. Her work is beautiful...definite proof that it is okay to sometimes bend the rules!"

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Feb 01 2010 :  09:35:04 AM  Show Profile
Margo Schultz (#515) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning a beginner level Quilting badge!

"First I dusted off the sewing machine, then put together a baby blanket from a kit.

I think it turned out pretty well. I love the fabric."

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Feb 02 2010 :  09:36:46 AM  Show Profile
Beth Kirk (Faransgirl #572) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning an expert level Aprons badge!

"I made and designed two aprons. The first apron did not turn out quite like I wanted so when I made the second one I changed the bib part of the apron. I gave the second one to my sister. I wore my apron out to do my shopping.

The first apron did not turn out very well, the bib part gaped at the sides. So I changed the design of the bib for the second apron which I gave to my sister. I plan to remove the bib part of the one I kept for myself and make it a half apron. My sister wants me to change the straps on hers to be attached and not tie. I will do that to make it more comfortable for her."

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Feb 02 2010 :  4:19:44 PM  Show Profile
Karen England (chessie, #89) has received a certificate of achievement in Garden Gate for earning a beginner level Backyard Farmer badge!

"My birthday coop is done - a present from my handsome husband. Thanks Honey! I now have four hens! Two Rhode Island Reds, one Delaware and one Maran. We are already getting eggs...miraculous! I am composting the manure and my garden can't wait to get the black gold.

I am in love with my hens, named Rosemary, Cinnamon, Salt and Pepper. (My Polish hen named Thyme, another birthday gift - this one from a friend, will be on PBS this spring! How fun is that? - she is at my friend's house, who is a producer of the new garden show on PBS called "Growing a Greener World", in L.A. until after filming in March). Additionally, I am getting two more Hens this week. Oh, and the eggs are nice too!"

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Feb 02 2010 :  4:31:33 PM  Show Profile
Karen England (chessie, #89) has received a certificate of achievement in Garden Gate for earning a intermediate level Backyard Farmer badge!

"I learned to milk a cow while at Ballymaloe Cookery School, Ireland (I also learned to separate the cream using a vintage hand crank Irish separator and to make butter). Half of each day's milk was sent to a dairy down the lane to be pastuerised for the benefit of international guests, the rest was left raw for the farm family and Irish workers to enjoy.

I want a cow now! (Please don't tell my husband)!"

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Feb 02 2010 :  4:41:49 PM  Show Profile
Christina Clark (cjclark, #1067) has received a certificate of achievement in Cleaning Up for earning a beginner level Shopping Green badge!

"I have an extensive collection of shopping bags. I even put some reusable bags on my wedding registry in 2008! However, I frequently forgot to take them to the store. I had enough to put 6-8 bags in the trunk of each car, so they are always ready to go. After bringing home groceries I just have to put the bags back in the trunk.

It's working really well to help us remember. Even my husband is using the bags in his car!"
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Feb 02 2010 :  4:49:46 PM  Show Profile
Christina Clark (cjclark, #1067) has received a certificate of achievement in Cleaning Up for earning a intermediate level Shopping Green badge!

"I read about greener cleaners in a variety of books (like the Complete Idiots Guide to Green Cleaning) and on some websites. Instead of spending a lot of money on "green" cleaners I decided instead to make some on my own. The biggest change has been in laundry detergent. I made a big batch that we have been using.

I thought at first the laundry detergent was a flop since it didn't gel as the recipe said it would. But, after letting it sit for a week it got nicely gelled. It works great! I love it for a variety of reasons - 1)it's a lot cheaper to make it than to buy it. 2)I don't have to worry about what is in it, since I made it myself! 3) Our septic system has sprinklers that activate when the washing machine drains or other things happen. It's only on a small part of the yard, but I always wondered if the chemicals in household products were harming the yard/soil/ground water. Now, I don't have to worry about that (from the washer at least).
Best of all, it was completely simple to do. "
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Feb 03 2010 :  11:52:25 AM  Show Profile
Susanne Bender (Josy, #467) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning a beginner and intermediate level Knitting badge!

"I completed a hat, scarf, and sweater for a child. I've knitted in public and proposed a school program to have students learn how to knit and then teach younger students. This program will continue for the expert badge.

I found interest with teachers and I will be starting with six students.
My hat and scarf look great and the sweater fits well."
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Feb 03 2010 :  12:24:03 PM  Show Profile
Jennifer McIlvee (cntrychic76 #957) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning a beginner level Aprons badge!

"I chose the pattern and material to make my very first very own apron. I traced the pattern, cut the material and started sewing. My girlfriend and I made them for Thanksgiving. It was such a great time sewing and chatting and laughing along to the hum of the machines.

I even went and picked material for an everyday Apron and a new pattern."
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Feb 03 2010 :  1:39:46 PM  Show Profile
Jennifer McIlvee (cntrychic76 #957) has received a certificate of achievement in Garden Gate for earning a beginner level "What's Your Beef?" badge!

"We have raised beef cows for generations. We breed and raise the cows, and sell off the milking heffers at sales. We just started to raise Angus this past summer. We are patiently waiting for our first babies to come in May. We also raise pigs. We grind out our own feed and bale our own hay.

I love this. I know what I am getting in my meats because I have fed the cows and raised them. It is a family tradition and I love this time with my family and local friends who help out on the farm."
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Feb 03 2010 :  2:12:13 PM  Show Profile
Susanne Bender (Josy, #467) has received a certificate of achievement in Garden Gate for earning a beginner and intermediate level The Secret Life of Bees badge!

"I visited my new friend Dona who is president of the beekeepers in Greenwood SC. I leared about raw and processed honey. I attended and graduated from the bee keeping course and I now own two hives.
The course and your reading recommendation constantly reminds me of their history and the beautiful working relationship and organization structure. We all need them to help us enjoy our abundance of fruit and vegetables.

Last year was a very wet and cold winter for South Carolina and I hope that they will all make it through the winter.

Bees like red and blue flowers primarily bachelor buttons, cosmos, lavender, and sweet asylum. I had sun flowers some forget-me-knots and some rose bushes. I have a cover crop for the winter: crimson clover.

At present both bee hives are alive. I've continued to attend bee keeping meetings and I have plans to purchase another hive this spring."
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Feb 05 2010 :  11:50:59 AM  Show Profile
Christina Clark (cjclark #1067) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning a beginner level Quilting badge!

"I made a small baby quilt for a friend. The project took me about four hours.

The quilt was very cute, made mainly of flannel. My friend was excited to receive something soft, snuggly and homemade for her new baby."

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Feb 05 2010 :  2:26:16 PM  Show Profile
Angela Labbee (naturebug #1063) has received a certificate of achievement in Farm Kitchen for earning a beginner level Forage for Food badge!

"I am not close to an extension office but I have a conservation dept that is only 2 miles from me so that is where I went for my information. They were very helpful and gave me lots of information. They showed me a book that the conservation department puts out that is titled, "Wild edibles of Missouri."

"I purchased the book and found so much information on every edible plant in my area. The book shows pictures, gives a discription, tells what part and when to harvest, where to find the plant, and different uses. I have looked through and marked many plants that I plan on finding as soon as spring arrives."

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Feb 05 2010 :  2:47:25 PM  Show Profile
Angela Labbee (naturebug #1063) has received a certificate of achievement in Outpost for earning a beginner level 'Out There' Women badge!

"My kit is a bit bigger than the one listed in the requirements. My kit is all placed inside a water bottle and has a clip on it to hang on your belt or belt loop. The items in the kit include the following:
rain poncho, space blanket, energy bar, small first aid kit - bandaids, triple antibiotic cream, scissors, tweezers, gauze, cleansing wipes, whistle with a compass on one end, mirror inside lid, reflective nylon cord, waterproof matches inside airtight compartment,
flashlight, knife, water bottle with clip.

I researched certain wild foods and came up with a list that covers most months that I would be hiking and plants that are easy to indentify.
1. blackberry - used for food
use berries - June - Aug
2. persimmons - food
fruit fall after frost - ones that are ripe
3. willow - medicine
use twig for an asprin substitute
use young leaves - food
March - May young willow leaves and buds are high in vitamin C
4. pawpaws - food
use fruit - Sept
5. clover - food
March - June
6. water cress - food
can be found almost year round
7. dandelion - food
leaves and flowers are rich in vitamins and minerals
8. sunflowers - food
seed heads are found in the fall
9. chamomile - medicine
leaves and flower heads can be used as tea to help upset stomach
10. wild rose - food
nibble on petals May- July they are high in vitamin C

My kids loved my water bottle kit so much that we are making one for each member of the family. It only weighs 1 pound 1 ounce so it is easy to carry. I am glad I added the extra items but I am also planning on buying some water purifier tablets and add them to the kits. Everything fits perfectly inside the bottle."

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Feb 05 2010 :  2:57:50 PM  Show Profile
Yvonne Hamilton (yquiltsalot #1074) has received a certificate of achievement in Cleaning Up for earning a beginner level Shopping Green badge!

"I have more than six cloth shopping bags. My goal is to use them every time I go shopping.

The hard part was to remember to take them back out to my car after I'd brought in the groceries. This was accomplished by putting them near the door when emptied. That way I saw them whenever I headed out again. It took me several months to get this to become a habit, but I'm doing it all the time now!"
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Feb 05 2010 :  3:08:06 PM  Show Profile
Yvonne Hamilton (yquiltsalot #1074) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning a beginner level Buttoned Up badge!

"I took all my buttons--from the various ziplock bags, tins and other nooks and crannies in my sewing room and put them ALL in one container, labeled "Buttons."

"It's great to have them organized! I even have some from my grandmother. My favorite of hers is the round one, sitting in the front. Another favorite is the bee, which was sent to me by a friend in Australia."

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Feb 05 2010 :  3:22:26 PM  Show Profile
Yvonne Hamilton (yquiltsalot #1074) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning a beginner level Sew Wonderful badge!

"I stitched up a small sewing kit, complete with a pinkeeper. Scraps from other sewing projects were just the thing for this!

Loaded it with pin, needles, scissors, buttons and thread. All ready to go!"

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Feb 05 2010 :  3:29:20 PM  Show Profile
Hallie Harris (Hallie #1112) has received a certificate of achievement in Cleaning Up for earning a beginner level Shopping Green badge!

"I have been biking to the grocery store for years now ever since I moved to Seattle without a car. Flimsy throw away bags simply won't do for a bike ride, so I pack my groceries in a large backpack or in canvas bags. Now I collect stylish bags with cute patterns. I have many more than six bags now although I find I only use my four favorite bags regularly.

Well aside from one disastrous bike accident in Seattle and last week when some stupid teenage bagger at Dissmores impaled a container of fresh mozzarella on top of my sixpack of Newcastle effectively stinkifying my backpack and getting my backside wet (thank gods it was raining) I've enjoyed my "green" grocery trips. When I'm not covered in stinky cheese water I feel very stylish -- especially with the Trader Joe's bags which are very cute. I feel sophisticated and European and less like a poor college student or a bag lady."
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 525 Merit Badge Awardees - Woo-hoo Sisters!:  Farmgirl Sisterhood Merit Badge Awardees   
Previous Page | Next Page
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page