Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Scattered Prairie Gals
 Bulletin Board
 Scattered Prairie Gal Farmgirl of the Year 2017
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Bulletin Board: Previous Topic Scattered Prairie Gal Farmgirl of the Year 2017 Next Topic  

ceridwen
True Blue Farmgirl

2087 Posts

Carole
Champlain New York
USA
2087 Posts

Posted - Jan 14 2017 :  07:16:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello everyone,

It is time to continue with our new tradition of selecting the Scattered Prairie Gal Farmgirl of the Year 2017! This is something I developed in 2015 for our henhouse only.

I would like for you to nominate someone from our henhouse that you feel deserves to be honoured as SPG Farmsister of the Year. It is sort of like what Mary Jane has on the main forum but within our henhouse.

Here are some criteria that I would like for you to consider when nominating one of your fellow sisters:

- She must be an active member and interact in the Scattered Prairie Gals Henhouse
- She shares her love of Mary Jane’s philosophy and way of life
- She strives to make this world a better place
- She is honest, creative, generous and compassionate
- She is supportive and makes a valuable contribution to the well being of the henhouse and of her fellow farmgirl sisters

Please e-mail me (ceridwen59@yahoo.com) your nomination with the reasons why you feel this sister should be nominated. Here are the names of potential farmgirl sisters:

Maryellen Benton (mbenton16)

Jami Bolton (HunnysHen)

Sherry Buck (Sweettea 59) - our official Roll call farmgirl! Works hard to keep us up to date with our members. She's also our birthday announcement gal!

Amy Cloud Chambers (Song Sparrow)

Marlene Cryar (Marlee)

Bonnie Ellis (Bonie Ellis)

Marilyn Godfrey (Texasgran)

Julie Hofmann (treelady)

Shannon Hudson (hudsonsinaf)

Sara Knight (YellowRose) - our wonderful fermenting and amazing farmgirl cook who contributes her expertise of the kitchen. Let's face it we all want to go to her house and eat till we roll out onto her porch for dessert! I'll bring the beverage! lol

Winnie Nielsen (Red Tractor Girl) - MJFGOY 2015 and apple loving farmgirl who also collaborates with Denise to come up with wonderful swaps for us

Linda Olivera (Quiltee) - Our 115 year old farmhouse owner!

Darlene Ricotta (Darlenelovesart) Our very own Scattered Prairie Farmgirl of the year 2016

Denise Thompson (Levisgrammy) - Our wonderful, creative and fun swap hostess, always coming up with great ideas to entertain us.

Connie Warren (Killarney) - Our inspirational farmgirl and vintage expert, always posting beautiful and inspirational pictures of her passion and vintage collections.

Brenda Wheeler (Lavender Rose)

Alicia Winkler (DandeeRose)

Ruth Yarbrough (Violetrose)

She will have the honour of the title from January to December.

Please e-mail me your nomination by January 28, 2017.

We have some amazing farmgirl sisters in our henhouse and this is a wonderful opportunity for the chosen sister to be recognized for her valuable contribution to the henhouse, making the Scattered Prairie Gals henhouse a fun place to be.

It should be noted that your votes are confidential.

Proud Hen Honcho!

Farmgirl hug

Carole
Farmgirl Sister 3610 - Nov 7/2011
http://www.carolesquiltingetc.com

Insanity: Doing the same thing over & over again & expecting different results ~ Albert Einstein

Edited by - ceridwen on Jan 23 2017 09:18:47 AM
  Bulletin Board: Previous Topic Scattered Prairie Gal Farmgirl of the Year 2017 Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page